Author Topic: - Paradise Lost!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Paradise Lost!
« on: September 30, 2014, 12:01:41 AM »

<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/OSTEVENS_zps1823358f.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

After Climax Control;

It was late, like really late in fact it was almost morning and she was alone. Odette Stevens was pacing back and forth inside her hotel suite that she was staying in for night while she was touring America with her Husband Gabriel. At a time when she should have been soundly asleep the Aussie Bombshell found herself dressed in tight black leather pants. They were the type that hugged each and every womanly curve that god had graced her with. The type of black leather pants that has grown men, young boys and even females fawn over her bootyful assets. Her top was long sleeved but was made of black sheer fabric, see-through enough to see her black bra cupping her breasts perfectly. Some may say that she was dressed to kill.

The more she paced back and forth the more the ticking time bomb within herself was brewing. Looking down at her phone in her right hand she pressed the round button getting it to light up with the time, it was 1 am. The Aussie flung her phone across the room, bouncing it on the couch as she watched the door like a hawk. As if by some miracle, the moment her eyes latched onto the door handle, it started to turn. Odette stood frozen in the middle of the room looking towards the door, waiting, just waiting for him to arrive. Her Smokey eyes stayed glued on the door as it swung inwards, the smell of booze and smoke leaked into the room before he even did. Taking a step back in her massive heels she heard him try and silence the mob of people that were following him, enraging her more. With another step backwards Odette’s hand found the light switch on the wall and without any hesitation she flicked it on. Catching him off guard like an animal caught in the light from a set of headlights.

Looking up and across the room at her he just knew, he knew that she was mad. Raising his hands up in front of himself Gabriel set out to explain but it was too late, in fact I don’t even believe the boy stood a chance. Completely ignoring the entourage of the rest of the seven deadly sins behind her husband Odette let her thick Australian accent fly.

Odette: What fucking time do you call this?

The anger in voice caught everyone off guard as they filtered into the massive penthouse suite. The door loudly slammed behind them as Synn ushered Despy and Angel off to their room to shelter them from what was about to unfold. Shane and Fantasia snuck around the back of Gabriel and headed towards their room, while Rage just headed towards the fridge in search for a beer. He couldn’t wait to witness this unfold. Gabriel took a step towards his wife looking her up and down, unsure why she was dressed ready to leave instead of in her nightie.

Gabriel: O, you knew we were going out, in fact you said it would be good...

Odette: Shut the fuck up Gabe!

Raising his right eyebrow at her he was walking on egg shells as he approached her, trying to corner her back into their room so they weren’t doing this publicly.

Odette: Don’t try and usher me.

Gabriel: What’s going on here?

Looking down at his chest Odette was looking at her, looking at the Mercedes Vargas shirt that Gabriel was wearing during Climax Control. Her little hands balled up beside her in a fit of rage.

Odette: Take that fucking thing off.

Her right hand flung up as she pointed at Gabriel’s shirt, a mysterious smirk flashed across his face as Gabriel for a second thought that maybe just maybe Odette was in role-playing mode.

Gabriel: O baby, if you wanted to see me shirtless... you could have just asked.

Odette: Seriously, that joke is getting as old as you are... now fucking take it off... I NEVER want to see it AGAIN!!!

Gabriel’s smile disappeared as he could see that Odette was in no mode for play time, in fact she was far from it. The sound of Rage’s laughter caught Odette’s ears as he laughed at what Odette has just said to Gabriel. Looking past her husband she stared a hole through the sin of wrath.

Odette: What the fuck are you laughing at? At least he is aging gracefully, what the fuck happened to you... one day you look normal, the next day you come out looking like you crawled out of a crab infested vagina, with your Ashley and Martin hair.

Gabriel reached forward to take Odette’s hand but she snapped it away from him, turning on her large black heels she headed towards their room. Trailing off behind her Gabriel’s day couldn’t have been made any worse. As he entered their bedroom he shut the door behind them, looking up at his wife he pushed his dark hair behind his right ear.

Gabriel: What’s going on here O? Why are you acting this way?

Looking back at him over her shoulder she sniggered.

Odette: How many fucking times do I have to ask you to take that fucking shirt off?

Gabriel: You had no issue with me wearing it earlier, what the hell is going on?

Deciding that it would be best to listen to her Gabriel ripped the shirt from his body, tossing it to the floor hoping that it was a big enough sign to show her it meant nothing to him.

Odette: How stupid do you think I am Gabriel? How fucking stupid do you think I am? I can see right through this... I know exactly what’s happening... what am I not good enough for you anymore? What because I don’t work for Sin City Wrestling any more you think you troll around with the other bombshells and that I won’t find out?

Gabriel: Odette...

Before he could continue she cut him off.

Odette: First I find out that your betting OUR money with Misty, what part of that did you even think that I would be remotely okay with? You’re betting OUR money, you’re talking to Misty... MISTY THE SAME FUCKING GIRL THAT DRAGGED ME THROUGH HELL and you’re talking to her like your buddies... sharing fucking laughs... why don’t you go slide right in between her thighs Gabriel... like every other fuck wit on the roster... wouldn’t that make you feel better knowing that you’ve laid where nineteen other guys have called home before... for someone who claims to be different you’re so original. How fucking blind do you think I am huh?

Flicking a long lock of her chocolate brown hair over her shoulder Odette reached down for her suitcase that was already packed up ready to go.

Odette: And now I have to put up with you showing your loyalties to the mean girls? Where’s the respect Gabriel? I fucking got fired from Sin City Wrestling, I never complained... because you said you were coming home with me... that you were going to leave with me and we were going to go off and do our thing... Yet I watch you week in week out pretend that you want to quit? I help you; I help you win matches... Yet you honestly expect me to believe that Despy tricked you? You’re the fucking con-man Gabriel... you've never come up short changed... until now.

Gabriel: What are you going on about Odette?

Gabriel watched as she started to drag her heavy suitcase across the floor, walking up beside him. Reaching out he grabbed onto her shoulder blades trying to look for answers in her eyes. Apart of him was breaking but a massive part of him was mad, livid that she would even think about him this way.

Odette: I told you before we got married, that if you ever fucked me over... that I would make sure I fucked you over longer and harder in the end...

He increased the grip on her shoulders trying the shake some sense into her, he was completely innocent but she wasn’t giving him a chance to breathe.

Odette: Get your hands off me...

Pushing past him Odette headed towards the door her baggage behind her, trailing through the living room she felt the pressure of seven sets of eyes on her. Without even blinking she walked through it all and exited the room without even saying a word. As Gabriel walked out from behind the door of his room he didn’t know where to start as Synn, Rage, Shane, Fantasia, Despy and Angel all glared up at him in. They all have the same look in their eyes, confusion.

Fantasia: Well don’t worry she’ll be back...

Fantasia broke the silence with a massive cheesy grin as everyone looked at her.

Rage: How the fuck do you know that?

Glaring across at his “sister” Rage was amused about her answer, more so because of the stress that this whole ordeal had put on Gabriel.

Fantasia: She forgot her phone.

Waving Odette’s phone around in her hand like candy in front of a baby Lusty smiled wildly before as if on cue the door swung back open and Odette stormed back in snatching her phone from Fantasia’s hand the Aussie looked at the group of people staring at her.

Odette: NOT A FUCKING WORD... FROM ANY OF YOU!

Without even a goodbye glare towards Gabriel’s direction she stormed back out of the hotel room leaving them all to question her actions once again.

Shane: What brought that on?

Shane turned to Gabriel looking confused and concerned, while Gabriel was just staring off towards the door.

Gabriel: I have no fucking idea... but I’m going to find out.

As he made his way towards the door, Synn stood up and put his hand on his bare chest stopping him.

Synn: Stay here, you’ll only make things worse... I’ll go.

The leader of the Sin’s went to turn around and leave the room but Fantasia stepped up stopping him in his tracks.

Fantasia: NEVER going to happen... I will go, I've got this.

Despayre: Considering there is like seven pairs of eyes in this room a large percentage of them are blind.

Before Fantasia left she turned and looked back at Despy exchanging a wink before leaving the room to find Odette. Gabriel looked down at his little brother squaring his eyes as he questioned him.

Gabriel: What are you talking about?

Despy didn’t bat an eyelid he just continued to hug onto Angel while smiling brightly.

Despayre: Angel says you’re in for a real treat.

And fade.
>