Author Topic: UWL Bedlam On The Bayou RP  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ryan Kidd

• View Profile
    • Ryan Kidd
UWL Bedlam On The Bayou RP
« on: September 26, 2014, 09:31:11 PM »
 This is my first RP in awhile. Let me know what you guys think.

Kidd Khronicles
September 26th, 2014

A few weeks ago, I was on top of the world. I was the reigning Second City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion. I was the face of the most dominant faction in pro wrestling today – The Young Moderns. I had it all. I have the attention of the whole pro wrestling community. I was the person that everyone was talking about. They feared me. They feared me and what I can do if ever they speak of something that would get me riled up. I was the Bogeyman, the monster under everyone’s bed.

Then it all came crashing down at Battle of Bludhaven. I lost the Second City Wrestling Heavyweight title to Damian Cole and again, from the monster that I was previously, I was brought back down to Earth and humanized. All of sudden, all the fears that I instilled to everyone, they all went away. I went back from being the talk of the town because of the terror and mayhem I cause inside the ring to being the talk of the town because I was a joke.  Just like that, I became the most feared wrestler to again, the most ridiculed.

Last weekend, at Second City Wrestling’s Road to Reckoning pay-per-view, the event that everyone had been waiting for happened. Since my sudden turn, people had been dreaming about my demise. Ever since I turned my back on everyone I love and cared for, people had been waiting to see me fall and fall hard. That came to realization last weekend as the people who led me to this path of destruction… the same people who created this monster you’ve seen from me the last few weeks… has turned on me and slew me the same way Dr. Frankenstein would have destroyed his creation.

But obviously, they weren’t able to get the job done. I’m still here and I’ve never been better. They aimed to destroy me but if anything, they just helped me. If anything, they just help me wake up from the slumber I’ve been in. If anything, they only helped me see through the bullshit that they, themselves fed me. They helped me realized all the faults I’ve done recently. They helped me realized all the bridges I’ve burned, to the fans, my friends and everyone I have alienated when I bought into the lies and manipulation they fed me.

See I am ashamed of myself. I’m ashamed that I let James Silkk get to me. I’m ashamed that I let James Silkk manipulate me and control me like I’m some kind of puppet on a string. I’m disappointed that I let all the anger and frustrations that I have been bottling up inside of me get the best of me and blind me to the point that I’ve opened myself vulnerably to the exploitation of that madman and let him create the monster that I’ve became. I am very ashamed that I have let him corrupt me into doing his dirty deeds for him.

And because of that, I’ve lost everything. Well, almost everything.

Yes, I did gain my first ever Heavyweight title under his tutelage, but I got through a circumstances that I would never wanted to get it. But overall though, I’ve lost more than what I gained. As I’ve mentioned earlier, I’ve alienated my friends and my fans all throughout this ordeal. Because of that, I lost everyone who has supported me over the years. When I turned my back on them to join The Young Moderns, they tried so hard to keep me from fully going to the darkside but I pretty much flipped them off and told them to go fuck themselves so in turn, they left me. And I couldn’t blame them for that. I was under full assumption that what I’m doing is the right thing to do. James Silkk had me fully believed that we were changing pro wrestling and the world.

But these last few days of just being at home, made me looked at things from a different perspective. As I said earlier, the events that occurred at Road to Reckoning awoke me from the trance I have been on all this time. The events from Road to Reckoning opened my eyes and now I know that I’ve fucked up. And believe me, I have fucked up big time.

I know a simple apology wouldn’t suffice. I wouldn’t want that too if I am in the place of the people who have been affected by my recent actions. I would require them to prove themselves that they are really repentant for what they did. I would require them to show me that they regret what they’ve done. And that’s what I am expecting from each one of you (at least those of you left) reading this entry right now. I am sorry for what I have done these past few weeks and I am going to show you that I really am regretting all my recent actions. I am not asking you all to fully forgive in a heartbeat. I want you to make me earn all over again. I want you to make me work hard for it and that’s what I’m exactly what I’m planning to do.

I am going to redeem myself and that road to redemption will commence on Saturday night at the UWL Bedlam on the Bayou event in New Orleans. I will show you all that I’ve changed for the better and that I have shed off every little ideal that James Silkk instilled in me. I will show you all that I am regretful of what I’ve done and that I am willing to do whatever I can to win each and every one of you guys over. I am going to work harder than I have before in order to prove to you that I have reverted back into the Ryan Kidd that you all love and adore before.

With that said, let me shift my attention to my actual match for Bedlam on the Bayou. That night, I will be defending the last remnant of what I obtained during my run with The Young Moderns – the UWL Junior Heavyweight title. And I will be defending it against a lethal opponent in Tony Miranda.

Tony I know what you can do in the ring. You don’t have to tell me. I’ve seen it first-hand at Slamboree when we first stepped in the same ring as opponents. I’ve seen how you’ve manhandled and fought valiantly against not only me, but Equinox and Nighthawk. You were very impressive that night and I knew from there that you will eventually be in line for another shot at the title. But you got to remember what happened that night Tony. You did not walk away with the belt. I did. As I usually do, I overcame the odds and beat out multiple opponents and scored the pin-fall to become the new UWL Junior Heavyweight Champion.

And at Bedlam on the Bayou, the results will be the same, Tony. Only this time, the stakes are higher on my end. I am not only fighting to keep the belt that, despite my situations at that time, I’ve worked so hard for, but I am also fighting for my redemption. I am literally fighting for every bit of my well-being, Tony. I’m fighting to clear my name and I am fighting to clean off my legacy which I’ve tarnished badly due to my involvement with The Young Moderns. With that said, you can expect me to come out swinging, Tony. You can expect me giving my all and leaving everything inside that very ring on Saturday night.

See I’ve lost literally everything, Tony. And last Saturday night, I almost literally lost my life. And to reiterate it, that brief brash with mortality gave me a whole new perspective about my life and my career. It showed me everything that I gave up for just a simple flicker of the spotlight and power that the Young Moderns have afforded me which wasn’t really worth when I realized how much I really have before. So now I’m fighting to regain all those I’ve lost back and I’m going to do whatever I can to get it. I’m gonna scratch and claw my way back to it the way it’s supposed to be. I’m going to prove everyone that I not only deserve this UWL Junior Heavyweight title, but I also deserve the people’s forgiveness.

As I’ve said earlier, I’ve lost everything. I don’t have anything left to lose but this title, Tony. I can go out in that ring on Saturday night and put everything on the line. I can go out there and fight like a bat out of hell. I have nothing left to lose so I can risk it all, Tony. I am on survival mode, Tony and with all these hunter and hunting references you made in your promo, I am assuming you know how dangerous a cornered animal can be. I am assuming you know how bad a cornered animal would fight in order to survive.

Tony on Saturday night, you might are the hunter and I will be the hunted. But like a cornered prey, you can bet your ass that I will fight as hard as I could to survive. You can expect that as sure as the sun will come tomorrow, I will give everything I’ve got… every ounce of my energy… every fiber of my well-being… in order to retain the UWL Junior Heavyweight title. And when it’s all done, the ending will be so similar to the ending of our match from Slamboree that everyone will think they are experiencing déjà vu. And then you will be left there lying on the mat, staring at the bright lights on the ceiling and you’ll realize that your biggest game ever has not only kicked your ass, but escaped with the biggest prize you could have ever won.

I’m ready for a fight, Tony. I hope you are too. At Bedlam on the Bayou, you will get a fight. A fight that you cannot win. My legacy and my title are on the line here, Tony. And I’m not just gonna lay down and let you take it all away from me. I’ve lost everything. I’m not losing anything again. I’ll see you on Saturday night.

>

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
UWL Bedlam On The Bayou RP
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 12:23:16 AM »
 Not bad ry.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014