Author Topic: Next Try to get a Title  (Read 945 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Next Try to get a Title
« on: September 10, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »

Next Try to get a Title

The show is over and the medics bring a really bad damaged Amanda out of the arena to check all her injuries. Her match at her first show went pretty good, but at the end she and Laura got it really bad from Necra. Amanda ended up in a cross arm breaker, but even taping out didn't help her, cuz it was an over the top battle royal and so her arm almost got broken and she almost fainted. But it even got worse and Necra threw her and Laura out of the ring and there she landed on her ankle and injured herself even more. Still in her ring gear she now sits in the examination room and the medics check her while she still cries and sniffles quietly. It's not only because of the pain, but also because she is really shocked that someone could be so brutal to her. Normally she isn't used to it that others really try to hurt and injure her and so she is really shocked and also a bit scared. She wipes some tears out of her face and wines again as they touch her arm and her ankle.

~Amanda~
Damn, shit, that fucking hurts ...

The medics feel really sorry for the dark haired cutie and so they are more carefully now, trying not to hurt her even more, but that's really difficult. Amanda isn't winy, but this time she got it really bad and so she has problems to stay quiet.

~Amanda~
This fucking bitch, this really wasn't necessary ...I see no reason why she tried to cripple me. Damn, she could have ended my career here.

Now the medics are finished with checking her injuries and after a while they tell her that nothing is broken or dislocated, but she should take a longer break till she can train or wrestle again. Amanda should be eased because of the good news, but she isn't. In a few days will be her first PPV and she is also scared whether everything is ok with her friend and love Laura Jackson.

~Amanda~
Damn no, no way, I have to train. And ...and what is with Laura? Is she ok? Please tell me that nothing bad had happened to her.

The doc only shakes his head as he hears that she wants to train again, but as he hears her question about Laura, he can comfort her. He tells her that everything is ok with Laura and she will just has to take a break too, but then she will be fit again. Amanda really is a bit eased now a d so she let's them bandage her arm and her ankle, without bothering them anymore.
After about one hour she can leave the hospital and so she's back on her way home. Her car is still at the arena and walking doesn't work with her ankle and so she calls a cap that picks her up a few minutes later. Back at home the first thing she does is to call Laura and as she really hears that everything is ok, she begins to feel better. The two friends talk more than one hour at the phone and then Mandy hangs up and goes to bed.

The next day still every part of her body hurts, but slowly she begins to feel better and even though she should rest, she starts to move her arm and her ankle so that it doesn't become too stiff. It works pretty good, even though it really hurts her bad, but Amanda is a tough girl and so she fights the pain. Eventually this day is over and at the evening Laura visits her, so that she isn't alone anymore. The two girls chat the whole night and huddle against each other and slowly they begin to forget their bad loss. They are still damaged, but together they feel strong and confident again and they even think of getting Necra back in a rematch one day.

~Amanda~
Damn,our chances for going after this title are gone. Fuck, this would have been such a great start in this company. The first match and being the no1 contender, this would really have been a dream, but this fucking bitch destroyed everything. I could kill her.

Laura tries her best to calm Amanda down again, but when she comes in rage, it's really impossible to stop her and so she only listens to what her friend has to say and holds her close.

~Amanda~
I want her back, yes, I want her ass and I want her to pay for this. This damn bitch. I really wish that she never gets the title and that our champ kicks her ass so fucking badly. She really deserves it after her last actions and the fans should laugh at her. This fucking self proclaimed Goddess, she nothing more than a mean slut. She shall kick the bucket, I hate her ...

It takes really a long time till Amanda stops her swearing and all Laura can do is listen to it, but after a while she really has enough. She doesn't like it when Amanda is so negative, but she also doesn't wanna see her in rage, so she has to do something.
Amanda sits on her bed while she talks and curses and Laura sits besides her, but now something has to happen. She takes Amanda's foot, the one that isn't injured, and now she massages it and tickles it lightly, till the petite beauty purrs and giggles. Laura knows exactly how much Amanda loves this and so she continues for a really long time. She rubs it, massages it and tickles her cute lil toes and it really works. Amanda almost forgets her anger and now she lays on the bed and giggles and squirms in such a cute way. Hours later, Amanda is really exhausted and tired and eventually Laura stops it. She crawls besides her love, wraps her arms around her and then they both fall asleep.

After having breakfast the next morning, Amanda takes her iPhone and begins to check all her mails. Most of them are from some fetish film products, who wanna book her for a new photo shooting, but that won't work at the moment, as damaged and bruised as she is, so she answers them with no and slowly she becomes pissed again.

~Amanda~
Damn,not even this works anymore. Nobody wanna see a damaged cripple, it really sucks.

But she still isn't finished ith checking her emails and eventually she sees a mail from SCW. At first she growls as she sees it, but then she becomes curious and opens it. It doesn't take long and she sees that it's the new match card and now she really becomes excited. It will be her first PPV at SCW and in some way she is really curious what kind of match she will get, now after her chance for going after the women's title is gone. At first she thinks that she will only be a filler, but then she sees that it will be for becoming the tag champions. Now she really is excited and happy and calls for Laura to come here. Laura knows her friend and immediately she sees that something important has happened and so she sits down besides Amanda, now being really curios too.

~Amanda~
Yay, have u seen this, we are in a title match. Now we can go for the tag titles. It's really awesome, this is even better than the other title, cuz this way we don't have to face each other in the ring as opponents. Haha, I really wanted to kill Necra, but now I think we should thank her and go out with her for dinner. Yay, this is really so awesome. I never thought that the things would go that good after the disaster at the last show. I already thought that our career is almost over and that we wouldn't get a chance for a title again for the next months or years. I even thought about going somewhere else. But it seems that the bosses here are pretty cool and that they have seen what we can do in the ring and that we are unstoppable when we fight together.

Amanda laughs in her cheery way and her mood really couldn't be better. She fills them another cup of coffee and now she really has forgotten that her arm and her ankle still hurt. Normally Amanda is pretty lazy and she prefers it to sleep and doze, but now she's really motivated a d if the doctor would allow it, she would drive to the gym right now.

~Amanda~
Haha, it seems that we made a really good performance at the last show. The idea of fighting together was really cool and it showed all of them that we are a team and that we want to fight together. So everything really went good and now we only have to see that we look good in our first official tag match. By the way, we still have to find a name for our team. But anyway, at the moment this isn't so important a d we can do this after we got the title.

Its really funny to see how emotional Amanda can be. First she is a bit depressive and sad, then she becomes angry and at the next moment she is cheery and happy like a little girl and nothing can stop her optimism and her self confidence. Her good mood is really affecting and now even Laura, who normally is more honest, laughs and giggles as she hears the stuff her cute friend has to say. Then she shakes her head, but she still has a smile in her face.

~Laura~
You really can e a pain in the ass. You don't even know whom we face and we just got our first loss and all you do is talking about becoming champion, but in some way this is really cute. I wish that I would have your optimism.

For a moment Amanda is quiet, but not for very long. Amanda is such a bubbly and cheery girl and mostly everybody who is around her gets affected by her good mood. For a second she thinks about what Laura said, but not very long. It's right and she hasn't read the whole match card and so she doesn't know who their opponents are, but she doesn't care much. She is so full of self confidence that she really already sees herself as the champion. But Amanda isn't stupid, even if some people think this, and she has so many years of ring experience. So she would never underestimate an opponent, even though she really is cocky. So she looks at her iPhone again and now she reads the whole card. For a moment her jaw drops down and she is quiet. The name Trish Newborn and Bianca Solderini really shocks her. Ok, Bianca she doesn't know, but Trish she still remembers too good and it's no good memory. She has faced her before in another company and she got her ass kicked so badly.

~Amanda~
Damn, that really sucks. Bianca I don't know and also these other girls are complete strangers to me, but Trish I really know too well. I've faced her in the past and I know what she can do in the ring. This arrogant bitch really kicked my ass a d when I remember it right, the. It has been in a title match too and she destroyed all my dreams. If I'm not completely wrong, the. I even left this company after this match, but that's really long ago.
Ok, it's really long ago, but even at this point I already had a few years of ring experience and I've been no newbie, but as I said, it's long ago and I learned a lot. I improved and my wrestling skills are much better, so I think that I'll have good chances in a match against her.

afor a short moment Amanda really has been shocked that she will have to face Trish again, but now her confidence is back and she also sees it as a good chance to get her revenge for the loss in this other company.

~Amanda~
Too bad that I know nothing about her partner, I can't even remember this name. Sometimes it would really be good if I would watch a bit more TV, then I would know what she can do in the ring. But anyway, I don't know her, but when Trish teams up with her, then she can't be a nobody or so bad. Trish is a wrestler to whom success. Ea s everything and I bet that she really has problems with losing,so she would never team up with somebody who isn't almost as good as herself. So we really have to be carefully, this match can become dangerous and I really don't wanna see our dreams get destroyed again. That's a thing I couldn't stand.

She growls and clenches her small fists and now Laura has to laugh, cause Amanda looks only cute when she's angry and not really dangerous. But Laura also knows that Amanda can be dangerous. Amanda is tiny and petite and even though it's so easy to make her submit when she gets tickled, she is really dangerous in the ring. Amanda is nice and friendly, but when she fights, she forgets everything else and then she isn't only focused, then she even can be a bit brutal. So it's really dangerous to provoke Amanda or to piss her off. And there's something more, it's not so easy to make her give up. Even though she's so small, she can stand a lot of pain and mostly she doesn't submits or gives up. The match is only over, when she is almost unconscious. Now she laughs again, but now it's not so cheery as before.

~Amanda~
Ok. That's not completely true, I could even live without a title, but with one our life will be so much better. We will earn more money, we will get more respect and even my modeling job would be better. Haha, I think my lil vids would sell better. Prolly there are many people who wanna see the champion in bondage and getting spanked or tickled. Yay, we will earn so much money.

Even though she really likes this thought, she now comes back to her match. She thinks for a few seconds and before she continues to talk, she lights a cigarette and inhales deeply. After taking drugs in her youth, she now lives healthy. She doesn't drink much, but the smoking she could never stop. It's not really healthy and she knows it, but she can't change it now and with all the stress she has, she also doesn't wanna change it.

~Amanda~
But now let's see what's with the other two girls. Damn, I haven't even heard this stupid name Azz N Class before and I also haven't heard the names Torielle Jackson or Chanelle Martinez. I really have no clue how they are and what they can do in the ring, but we will see. I mean when they are in a title match at a PPV they can't be that bad and they can be dangerous too.

But then she starts to laugh again. One of the girls has the same name as her friend and love Laura.

~Amanda~
By the way, Torielle has the same name as you, does she belong to your family? Hehe, then I must be carefully not to hurt her too much.

She giggles, but Laura gives her a look and so she stops it again and becomes honest again.

~Amanda~
Ok, ok, I'm sorry and I stop it. But now honestly, this. Arch really will be a challenge. I mean it's a trip.e threat tag match and such matches are really stressing and exhausting. It won't best easy to pin anybody cuz there's always someone who interferes. At the moment I really have no clue what we shall do to take the win. We really need a good tactics or it will be a really bad awakening. I really don't want such thing as at our last match happen again. This time we must have success and we will have.

Now they both discuss their tactics, but in some way the discussion doesn't bring any good results. Amanda is pretty impulsive and short tempered and so it goes on her nerves, but Laura has more patience and so the discussion goes on and on.

~Amanda~
Ok, ok, now I think it's really enough. We should jus train as much as possible and then we will see what happens. It can't be so difficult to take the win there.

But Laura still isn't satisfied and so she suggests to do the training with two other teams so that they are prepared in the best way. This idea sounds good to Amanda and so she nods. In the meantime she has smoked the third cigarette and now she's happy that they slowly found a way how to get prepared. But then she has another idea.

~Amanda~
You're right and we should train this situation as often as possible, but we might also have something else in our sleeve. Maybe it works if the one of us who's I the ring tries to throw out one of our opponents. Then the other one keeps her out of the ring and in the meantime the legal fighter tries to take the win. It will be pretty hard, but it could work.

This idea isn't so bad and so Laura nods.

~Amanda~
But there's something more. I still think that Trish and Bianca are the better team and so we should see that we weaken them. If we manage it to get them tired and exhausted, then it's a rally big advantage for us. And it's even better when one of them is the one who gets thrown out of the ring and so we can focus on the other bimbos. Then our chances are pretty good. I think it really won't be a bigger problem to pin Chanelle or Torielle. Damn, even these fucking names are laughable.

Now they end their chat about their match and finish their breakfast. After a day of recovering they both feel better and even though Amanda's ankle still hurts a bit, they decide to go to the gym for some training. They both get dressed and then they drive off to the gym. On her way there Amanda sits on the passengers seat, while Laura is driving. She lights a cigarette and slips out of her shoes and rests her feet on the dashboard.

~Amanda~
Ok, we can have a lil training now and I think I should befit, but only if you promise not to tickle me into submission, like you always do when we train together.

She giggles lightly as she talks about this. In some way she likes it, but this time she really wants to train and not to have fun in the ring. Now Laura looks a bit astonished.

~Laura~
What? No way, I thought you like it. But anyway. I promise not to, if you wear boots.

Now Amanda shakes her head violently. She really doesn't like this idea and she hates fighting with shoes.

~Amanda~
Forget, that will never happen.

~Laura~
Ok, it's your choice, but then I can't promise anything.

After half an hour ride with the car, they arrive at the gym and get ready. They both get dressed and Amanda comes to the ring in her usual ring gear, her small shorts, her belly free top and barefoot. It's their first training after their last match and so they both start it carefully and don't train the triple threat match. Instead they make it a normal match. Laura tries her power moves and to get Mandy in a submission hold and Amanda tries her luchadore moves. The training goes on for a really long time and they both get tired and at the end Laura manages it to grab Mandy and throw her down. Amanda is too tired to fight back any longer and Laura gets her injured ankle into an ankle lock. But instead of twisting it, she starts to tickle the cute Amanda, especially her cute lil toes and Mandy becomes completely hysterical and taps out. A few minutes later she is read in her face and the tears are running from all the laughing and so Laura let's her go. She helps her up and kisses her lovingly on the lips. Then they go over to the locker rooms to take a shower.

~Laura~
Shall we go out for dinner now?

But Amanda shakes her head.

~Amanda~
Nah, then you shouldn't have done this to me. You know that I like it and now I want more, hehe, I want you ...so let's get something treat on our way back home and the we spend the rest of the evening in bed. Hehe, juz we two and nobody will interrupt us.

She giggles again and the two girls kiss each other passionately. Then they disappear in the locker room and a few minutes later they come back.they both have taken a shower and Amanda has such a happy smile in her face. It's clearly visible that there has happened more than just washing each other. Now they leave the gym and climb into the car. Laura is driving again a d as she stops at a small restaurant, Amanda gets out of the car and gets them a pizza. Then they drive back home and as they arrive there they go to bed immediately. They eat their pizza in bed and the. The fun begins a d the whole night Amanda's giggling and some screaming can be heard.
The next days are all the same, training, food and bed time, and it's pretty exhausting for them, but it's also so much fun. They train alone, but now also with two other teams and so they get used to this kind of match a d Amanda's confidence even increases. Now as they train with some other girls, Laura doesn't tickle Mandy into submission anymore a d the dark haired cutie really misses it, but she also doesn't want it I front of others, but in the evenings they make love and both are really in heaven. Now the days go by and the ppv comes nearer, but Amanda still sees it pretty relaxed. She knows that she is better prepared than for any other match during her long after as a wrestler a d so she is pretty sure that nothing bad will happen and that they will be champions soon. Now it's the day of the PPV and early in the evening they both leave their house and drive to the arena. As they arrive there, a camera team is already waiting for them. Amanda waves into the camera and has a smile in her face, but the she becomes honest and everybody can see how focused she is.

~Amanda~
Ok folks, let's go in there, fuck these girlies up and take the titles. Haha, and then we party all night ...

then the two girls disappear into the direction of their locker room and the scene fades to black.

Word count: 4102

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0