Author Topic: So Much To Think About.  (Read 914 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
So Much To Think About.
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:04:11 PM »

via @BKCarter20

My Blog Entry: #6 Changes.

These last couple of weeks has been the craziest, I've suffered more verbal spats on Twitter then I have physically in life. Maybe I'm exaggerating just a tad bit, but the amount of drama that is released through Twitter is giving me a headache, I guess you could say I went through this phase where I felt I was always being attacked, so what’s a girl suppose to do? I did what any other girl would have done, I attacked back. In my eyes I try to never play victim to anything, I understand that it always takes two parties to cause and continue an argument, but I would of never went down without allowing my voice to be heard. In all honesty I'm just a normal girl trying to have fun, I signed onto this sport to do what I love to do, to entertain and put on a good show.

You can tell that I am trying to turn over a new leaf, I even ended my feud with James Shark and I never thought that was going to happen, I didn't even want to go that route. To be honest I had a crush on the kid, I was angry at the fact I had to go against him, I say some not so kind words about Mr. Shark, and to that I take ownership. But I let my own insecurities get the best of me, what I said was only how I felt at the time and I was going through things. In the back of my head I just knew I wouldn't be able to trust this fool, I mean he had bitches clinging onto his dick tighter then boxer briefs and I didn't want that side chick drama. But deep inside I had it in for that dude; I remember hanging with him in NY and it was so laid back and fun. We cool now; I respect him as a person even though his mouth is still slick. You can’t knock that man’s hustle, he told me to keep my head up and not let the outside foolishness get the best of me.

The point of this blog is that I really want change, personally and professionally. Is wrestling something that I want to continue for the rest of my life? A topic that has played in the back of my mind heavy, I can’t think about anything else.

I would never want to upset my fans, or my family. But let’s just say that I’ve been thinking heavy on my decision whether to leave Sin City Wrestling or stay, I’ll make that decision after Violent Conduct and even if I do come out on top as winner, that won’t impact my decision at all because there have been plenty of Champions who have won the title and resigned right after, the perfect gift.

I guess growing up was hard for me, I was always the person who kept their guard up, I didn’t allow people to use me or walk all over me. Anytime that I feel threatened or someone is attacking me, I panic, I get nervous. My first thought is attacking back, whether its physical or verbal I always have to retaliate somehow, and these little twitter beefs are pointless.

The worst you can do is call someone a name, no real action can take place over the network which is why I feel as though it’s pointless. I’ve had my share of drama throughout the Twitter world, who hasn’t?

I’m at a point where I’m lost, and at the end of the day my only solution is to find out where I’m headed.

Center City (North)

The scene opens up downtown Philly, on Broad Street. The cameras span through the busy intersection leading into the North side of Philly. Brooklyn and Dana are shown outside of Crown Chicken Royale, a local corner store that prepares different types of food, from hoagies to chicken tenders.

Dana: I think we should head to Japan as early as tomorrow; we need to get down there and figure out the rooms and how to get around.

Brooklyn: I am jetlagged, hell I am over flying.

Dana: Well this unexpected trip back to the states kind of messed up our whole schedule, technically you were suppose to be in Japan and I still would have been in China handling the business there.

Brooklyn: I don’t even want to go to Japan; I mean honestly it’s a waste of time, a waste of SCW’s time and definitely a waste of mine.

Dana: Why did you even return?

That was a question I should have asked myself, I never understood why I returned. Maybe because Sean talked me into it, if it wasn’t for him then I probably would have been off working for another promotion. It’s always a time when you get to that certain age and even though I’m still young, the passion for this sport just doesn’t live in me anymore.

I’m pretty sure I’ll be criticized and mocked for the decisions I’ve made and will continue to make, which is fine. But I will never let someone plan out my future that isn’t me, in the beginning I was thrilled, I was excited to had step back into the ring. I’ve been here so long and I’ve fought so hard that every win or championship I held, I knew I deserved it.

What I hated the most was just the blatant disrespect, the pointing the figures. You know I’ve always wondered how someone can point out your faults, your wrong doing but would never admit to their own.

Brooklyn: I returned because in my heart at the time I knew that it was something I wanted to do. I have contract obligations with SCW and as you could see, our boss fought hard to keep DJ who blatantly walked out on the company, me on the other hand I wanted to have some private time with him to talk out my options, and he just kind of left me out to dry.

Dana: What do you mean?

Brooklyn: He fought hard for the talent he wanted to keep and basically the other talent was a lost cause.

Dana: Meaning you?

Brooklyn: I mean let’s just say when I asked to be released from my contract; it was more of thank you God this bitch is gone, then trying to hold onto respectable talent.

Dana: Damn! I didn’t know it was like that.

Brooklyn: The way I see it is I’ve had great times here in the Company, even way back when I first signed the contract, and now it’s like why am I even here? I’ve been talking to some other promotions about maybe making a couple appearances here and there, but right now I’m pretty set on leaving.

It hurt me to say that, and even if no one wanted to believe me. It did hurt! I dedicated a lot of my time to this company, setting aside side hustles and even other corporations that tried to get my attention, I never wanted to loose focus on Sin City. But it got to that point where feelings we’re getting way too involved and shots we’re being thrown from everywhere.

I could tell that Dana was a little upset, maybe even annoyed. I know she didn’t want me to leave SCW especially after all I worked for, but that decision was already made. Either way I knew Dana would stand behind me whether she liked the outcome or not.

Dana: It will give you time to spend with you’re family more, there are those relationship that need repaired.

Brooklyn: Which relationship?

Dana: I mean your struggling relationship with your father and London, I’m pretty sure he needs you more then anything.

I hadn’t really discussed London too much; the thought of what happened to him had made me sick. London decided to take the remainder of the semester off so he could heel from his wounds, he was beaten pretty badly and the after shock of being brutally beaten didn’t make it any better.

Brooklyn: I’m so happy that London is recovering; so much was going on after the attack that I didn’t know if London was going to make it.
[Pauses] emotionally that is.

Dana: Why would you say that?

Brooklyn: London has been dealing with his sexuality since he was growing up, hell at 16 years old I knew London was gay but he never wanted to admit it.

Dana: Didn’t you approach him at some point?

Brooklyn: In high school I did. I remember it being football practice and London had just finished getting into a fight with one of his team mates. The boy [Pauses] I think his name was Durrell or something of that nature, but anyway! To make a long story short, Durrell ended up calling London out because Durrell caught London staring at him in the shower; I was down on the other side of the field when I saw the both of them fighting. London ended up beating his ass but after that whole incident, London went through high school being scrutinized and picked on because of his sexuality and back then it wasn’t as accepted as it is now.

I still remember everything about that day, growing up in our High School wasn’t the easiest because Sex and Partying was so big during that time. I can’t really say my school was the worst because the generation after me is probably suffering more then anything, but my day in school wasn’t the best.

I remember when London and I went to school in New York, it was fun. What people don’t see about New York is that even though the city never sleeps, it’s a great place to be. So much opportunity and so much you could do, our family was well known mostly because of the contributions that my father and mother would make. I won’t sit back and say we were better or richer then most, but we definitely were at a comfortable living.

London always struggled with his sexuality but he never spoke on it. There were a few times I would catch London playing with Barbie’s or playing dress up but at that age I thought it was more of a curiosity thing then anything. My parents never noticed it because they we’re to busy to be involved in our lives.

When London had fought Durrell, I was scared but I knew he was going to be able to handle it on his own, with two head shots and a tackle, all I remember was London walking away with a bloody nose and a swollen hand. But his head was held high and his pride was stronger then before, at that time he knew he had to accept who he was and I did to.

Dana: Are you sure Philly is the best place for him?

Brooklyn: Philly’s gay population is huge, I mean this is the city of brotherly love even though the violence here is higher then probably any other state, but my point is I rather him be here safe and staying with Brandon, then living in NY and dealing with stupid assholes who can’t accept the fact that there are gay folks living in this world today.

Dana: That’s funny. [Laughs & Mocks Brooklyn] Gay folk? Really?

Brooklyn: It’s the truth, you got all these people running around spitting bible verses but in reality Gay people aren’t going anywhere and I really could care less about an ignorant opinion from someone else.

Dana: I’m just happy he’s okay, when I found out about the attack I almost died. London is like a bother I’ve never had, I don’t know what would have happened to me if something serious would have ended in that whole situation, I can’t wait to see him.

Brooklyn: I can’t wait either.

The two smile as they wait outside for their food, finally one of the workers run out holding a bag and a large box that had a pizza inside, Brooklyn hands the guy a $20 and the two head towards the town car that was waiting for them, both climb inside as the scene fades.  

Brandon Williams’ Condo

\'user

The scene opens up with Brooklyn outside of Woodlake Condominiums located on the outskirts of Philly, Brooklyn is shown standing outside heading into the community, and she walks through the front entrance lobby doors and heads toward the elevator, after about 5 minutes on the elevator she reaches the 15th floor. Brooklyn walks towards 213A and knocks on the door.

Brooklyn: Hello?

Brooklyn pushes the door open which was cracked already, the smell of marijuana crept through the bedroom door which was slightly cracked also, and Brooklyn drops her bag on the couch and heads towards the bedroom door, pushing it open.

Brooklyn: Why is it so dark in here?

Brooklyn turns the light on to find London over by the window, on his computer. Brooklyn walks over to him, rubbing her hand across his shoulders, London grasps his side leaning back into the chair.

\'user

London: I’m still in a little pain right now.

Brooklyn: I really hate that that happened to you.

London: Everything happens for a reason, I’m not to worried about it now.

Brooklyn: And luck on the last two?

London: Nah!

Brooklyn: What the fuck is going on then? None of the three boys that were apprehended have snitched yet?

London: No and I don’t think they are snitching, honestly they probably won’t rule this out as a hate crime but instead I think they’re calling it aggravated assault or armed robbery.

Brooklyn: Child, Gay Folks don’t have anyone but Jesus.

Okay! Okay! I stole that line from Noah’s Arc, but it’s the truth. Gays have to fight for so much in this world and it’s frustrating. Fucking Gay people are people too, the only difference is they prepare the same sex rather then the opposite, so doe that mean we have to treat them differently? Hell No!

Brooklyn: But they had guns and knives, like what the fuck is wrong with the NYPD? Their fucking racist and against gays, I know it.

London: Point is, I won’t get any resolution in this except the three that are in custody may get a couple years.

Brooklyn: Are you going to their trial?

London: What’s the point?

Brooklyn: The point is you need to take your ass to that trial and try and get as much done as possible. I don’t care what it boils down to being called, but justice needs to be served and all four of them fuckers should be behind jail.

I was getting annoyed, frustrated, irritated, aggravated, and whatever else word I could use. I hate to see my brother suffer because of how he feels, I can understand what the bible states and what Americans feel against homosexuality, I know not everyone is as accepting as the next person but beating someone because of their sexuality is just plain wrong.

My brother was beaten because he chose to lay down with men, a choice that wasn’t made by him, but was forced upon him. No one truly knows what its like to be gay unless their living that lifestyle themselves!

Brooklyn: I don’t want to argue with you, but I won’t sit back and let this situation go down without a fight London, you could have died if it wasn’t for Brandon and I just can’t let that happen again, I won’t let it happen again.

London: And how do you plan on stopping the next attack if there is one?

Brooklyn: Making sure you’re prepared, start carrying a weapon with you, whether if its mace or even a small knife, you need some sort of protection especially in NY.

London: I was in a good part of NY.

Brooklyn: Every place has its own hood London, it doesn’t matter if you we’re in Beverly Hills in broad daylight, people these days are fucking crazy.

London: What’s this I hear about you leaving Sin City Wrestling? I thought you signed a two year contract with them, so how are you leaving early?

Brooklyn: Backstage issues.

London: It’s more then that.

Brooklyn: It is, but I don’t wish to dwell on the topic. I have my reasoning for wanting to leave and I don’t think at this time anyone can change my mind. My concern is definitely helping you recover, but I have other items on my plate that I would like to take care of now.

London: just don’t leave over any bullshit.

Brooklyn: Why would you say that?

London: Because I know how you can be, I know you have you issues inside and outside the ring but deep down inside you’re a great competitor and you would be a fool to leave over some foolishness.

Brooklyn: Constant accusations aren’t foolishness.

It wasn’t just the accusations driving me away; I had other issues with SCW myself. But at this time I didn’t think that London should been focused on that, my career is my career but his health is his health. London was selfish, but not only was he selfish but he was also very stubborn, in the back of his head I just knew he wanted to forget about all this drama, he wanted to forget the attack, forget the attackers faces and just move on like nothing ever happened but I wasn’t going to allow this.

I remember London’s freshman year of college, he had got into an altercation with his room mate and his room mates friend. A huge fight broke out and London’s dorm room ended up catching fire, London was forced to leave the campus while the other two only got suspension.

So I can understand why London doesn’t push hard when it comes to dealing with his own personal life (including the gay lifestyle) because he’s feels other then his family and close friends, he has no one else to back him up.

But that’s society right?

Brooklyn: You better not give up on this, and I’ll do whatever I can in my power to help you get the justice you deserve London, out of all people I wouldn’t expect this from you, to tell you the truth I’m a little bothered by it.

London: Bothered by what? Do you think I want to be placed in the Newspaper as the poor little gay boy that was bashed, I don’t want any of these bitches out here feeling sorry for me because in reality they truly don’t get a fuck about me or what is going on in my life. I went to school because I wanted to better myself, I didn’t want to wrestle like you and I didn’t want to play professional sports and own my own Boutique like Mom, I wanted to have my own Law Firm, make money and be able sit back and enjoy life.

Brooklyn: And why can’t you do that?

London: Because now I have to worry about whether or not I am going to get hit with a bat for crossing the street, or cursed out for wearing the wrong thing. Honestly I don’t even know why those fuckers targeted me.

Brooklyn: It was more of a robbery that turned into a hate crime; you guys had just left the gay club and obviously those fuckers were our cruising, for what? Who knows?

London: I’m just scared Sis, no one has ever made me shook like this.

Brooklyn: It was 5 against two, they had weapons.

London: It’s like a mind control after the affect though, you just never know if something like this could happen again.

Brooklyn shakes her head, sadden by what she hears from her brother, tears begin to form in her eyes. She walks over to London leaning in closer embracing him. London pulls his sister closer as he hugs her hard.

Brooklyn: I got your back bro, I won’t let anything else happen to you. But you can’t let this one situation deter you from doing what you need to do, your almost finished with school and you have so much going on for you right now.

London: I guess I should say the same for you.
Brooklyn: What do you mean?

London: SCW?

I thought it was funny he was trying to flip the switch on me. I guess he’s trying to tell me that I shouldn’t let outside influences deter me away from Sin City, or pull me away but its not only the outside influences that are impacting my decision. London was ecstatic when I first signed my contract with SCW back in November of 2011, at that time I was to. I only wrestled for one other promotion before that, but during that time I was just getting my feet wet.

I’ve never put out there or called myself The Queen of Wrestling, I honestly don’t think I’m better then any of the other girls out here, yes I may have mentioned it a time or two but that’s what happens when you trash talk.

I always stood behind my word of not trash talking my opponents because I felt it was tacky, and at the end of the day there’s only so many threats you could throw out, so much trash talk you could do. I’ve been called repetitive, I’ve been called boring and that’s fine, but at the end of the day a lot of these women can’t even keep up with me.

A lot of them are lucky because of who they have behind them, let alone the skills they posses. When I first won the Bombshell Championship I was excited, it was one of the first titles I had held in such a long time so being able to have that honor of holding the title was good enough for me.

My reign as Champion was definitely cut short; I was upset at first only because the way I won the title wasn’t the best way. It was my first defense of the title against Odette and Carly so you knew I had something to prove, I was tired of hearing the chicks bring Roxanne’s name into the picture and how she so called helped me win the title, so during my little triple threat match I just knew in the back of my head that I was walking out Champion.

But Carly dropped the ball, she wasn’t able to keep up with Odette and during that time I wasn’t capable of getting into the ring and breaking up the pin that Odette had over Carly, so Odette was never really the women I was mad it, it was more of Carly.

But as a woman I put that aside, I wanted to help Carly even after the whole Title incident but at the end of the day I just knew she couldn’t be helped. Bringing her into Dream Chaserz was the worst; she wasn’t any help to anyone towards the end she decided that she didn’t want any part of the group period.

Now that’s what you call a confused bitch, Carly is a great person I’m sure, but the girl has some serious issues that I feel as though only a therapist could help her.

London: You have so much anger built up inside of you from things that has happened in the past, but instead of focusing on what happened in the past, you should sit back and realize what good could happen out in your future. I mean honestly you have a rematch for the Bombshell Title but you’re still not happy.

Brooklyn: I have my reasons.

Brooklyn releases the hold from her brother, she backs away reaching for the half lit blunt in the ash tray.

London: Terrible reasons, you can’t be mad at the other person or let alone staff because of you loosing the championship. Everyone knows you’re good Brooke, maybe its you that hasn’t realized your talents yet.

My brother is tripping.

London: Look at it this way, you are a former Bombshell Champion am I correct?
Brooklyn: Yes.

London: So what’s the issue? Did you think you were going to hold that title forever? Each and every day there is always some new talent lurking behind closed doors to claim someone else’s spot, whether it’s holding a title or just main eventing period.

Brooklyn: What are you getting at?

London: Don’t be such a pussy when it comes to not getting your way.

I understood everything London was saying and truthfully he was right, I didn’t have this stubborn attitude and I’ve had one since I’ve lost the Bombshell Championship. I will admit that Odette is a good Champion, she has held onto the title since winning the championship so I can’t really talk to bad about her, I guess you should say she deserved the championship a little more then I did because she had so much respect for it.

Odette was humble when winning the title, she knew that winning that Championship would be one of the biggest accomplishments in here wrestler career, so I salute her for being able to accomplish all her goals and even winning the title after me. But Odette and I still have unfinished business, she may have beaten me a few weeks back when Carly and Despy was the Special Guest Referees, but at Violent Conduct it comes down to just me and her and I’m ready.

As for the third person being thrown into the mix, I’m up for the challenge and I hope they are to. I know it may be hard trying to compete in one match and then being forced to compete in another that same night, but I’m pretty sure we’ve all done It throughout our careers and honestly if any of these girls want to prove themselves here in Sin City, then at Violent Conduct would be the prefect place to show their abilities, if I can’t win the Bombshell Championship then that doesn’t mean Odette will walk out winner to.

London: Your main focus should be winning this match in two weeks, the stakes have gone even higher and you have to understand that it’s not just Odette you have to worry about, but another chick also.

Brooklyn: It’s so amazing the matches these bosses come up with.

London: It’s only because they have to keep the people interested, I mean to tell you the truth you should have been had your rematch a while ago, and when you finally did it was Non-Title which I thought was a little weird, but I guess luckily for you it wasn’t a title match because you lost it anyway.

This boy is lucky he is in pain right now, because I swear I wanted to leap over this freaking coffee table and slap him in his mouth. But he was right, I guess it would have been boring just to have Odette and I facing again for the Title since we had already went down that road, the only issue with the last match was that it wasn’t a title match.

I remember loosing the title and requesting not wanting a Title because of how everything went down, I was frustrated and definitely upset because I had just won the title. I needed time away; I needed to think about what I was doing wrong or what I could do to help better my skills. I’ve only wrestle for a few short years but I know in this business you have to do whatever it takes to get by.

London: This match is important Sis, and you have to take it serious and you know I support any decision you make but I honestly would like to see you as the Bombshell Champion once more, even if you were to win it and maybe defend it a couple times, seeing you as the Champ was a good thing.

Brooklyn: I would of made a good Champion too, don’t get me wrong I think Odette makes an alright Champ, I mean help she’s held it this long but its about time for her to drop that title.

London: What about the other women?

Brooklyn: I’m a little excited to step in the ring with some of the other woman, some new and some old so I think it would be a good challenge. I can finally get my hands on Carly though; I owe her an ass whooping.

London: I thought that was kind of fucked up what she did though and I’m being real.

Brooklyn: Look the girl is confused, she so stuck up Rage’s ass that she doesn’t know what to do. I never had an issue with Carly until she had a change of heart, but I guess that’s what happens when you try and help people.

I wasn’t so much angry at Carly, more of disappointed. I approached Carly regarding DC a while ago, she was lost and she needed something. I only came to her out of respect of her being a good competitor; I wasn’t to concern about her personality skills because everyone around her knew she was a dunce. She wasn’t right in the head and still isn’t, but that isn’t why I have such a grudge against her now.

I knew nothing about her plans against DC, she never once approached me to tell me whether or not she was unhappy or satisfied with where DC could of taken her, she wanted to run back and cry to Odette and Rage about how sorry she was. I was livid, hell I was pissed the fuck off but I let it go, during that time Carly wasn’t my main focus so us loosing her back to Rage and Odette was nothing.

Hopefully Carly does make it to the next round, if so then she won’t last to long in our match during the main event, I’m pretty sure Odette has a score to settle with me but when it comes to both of those women, my score is even higher.

London: This match is going to be bananas.

Brooklyn: Hell I’m excited to, I wish it was just me and Odette facing alone in this match but I guess we have to give one of these other bitches a moment to shine, which is fine with me though.

Brooklyn takes a sit down on the sofa, she places her feet on top of the coffee table and pulls her iPhone out of her pocket, she signs onto Twitter, looking through timelines.

Brooklyn: I find it funny that ever since I decided to steer away from Twitter a little, it seems like the drama has calm down a bit.

London: It wasn’t all you though.

Brooklyn: I know, but you know if I feel as though someone is throwing shots or directing a tweet towards me then you know I have no shame in speaking up, I’ve learned to keep that at a minimal though.

London: I don’t know why y’all let Twitter and all those social media outlets bother y’all, all it is, is mothafuckas hiding behind a computer screen spitting what they should or could do instead of actually doing it.

Brooklyn: You right. [Brooklyn laughs] But I’m not worried about it much anymore; as long as people don’t fuck with me then we won’t have any issues.

London: This is all you Sis, fuck them other chicks in this match, I know you got this.

Brooklyn: Honestly the biggest threat I have in this match is Odette, the other chicks I know I can take. I won’t knock their styles though, I’ll learn once I step foot in the ring and plus you know me, I’ve been studying these other chicks.

London: I saw that one girl, the girl that copied Gangrel’s move, that’s his name right? Gangrel’s? The dude that use to spit shit.

Brooklyn rolls her eyes.

Brooklyn: You mean the copy cat right? Look, I have no issues with the bitch, but I swear if she comes up in this match trying to spit some green shit on me then we going to have a problem. I respect her skills, and I kind of respect her as a person because I can tell she’s just like me, she don’t give a fuck when it comes to what other think about her and I like that about her.

Vista was a bad bitch, don’t get me wrong. I like the fact that she was so cocky and confidence in what she does, if she says she is going to do something then that means she is going to do it. But she’s one of them chicks you have to keep a close eye on, I was shocked myself to see how she defeated Bianca, every bitch got some sort of trick up their sleeve but she has to remember that she messing with a boss bitch.

My win streak hasn’t been the greatest these last couple of weeks but don’t get me wrong I still got some fight left in me no matter what the outcome of my contract turns out to be, at Violent Conduct I plan to come hard and I plan to fight hard, these women is only a detour in my way of winning what belongs to me, winning what should of never left my hands in the first place.

London: Why you call her a copy cat?

Brooklyn: I have my reasons [Brooklyn reaches up and runs her fingers through her hair] that’s all I’ll say.

London: Don’t cause any new drama these girls, just finish what you have with Odette and then after Violent Conduct, just figure out where you’re career is heading.

Brooklyn: I wish all these females luck, because each and every one of them is going to need it, especially with these new girls. Odette is going to come strong, and probably stronger then she’s ever come before, it’s so much on the line in this match, she not only has issues with me but now she has to worry about a third bitch coming into the equation, I know she has a lot on her plate.

London: Which makes it easier for you, but let’s just hope Carly doesn’t advance because you know if she does, then it would basically be a handicap match.

Brooklyn: I’ve beaten three bitches at a time, so bring whoever they want against me. I can tell you this, if I don’t walk away Champion at Violent Conduct, I’ll definitely walk away with the happiness of putting one of them bitches in the hospital.

Brooklyn smiles as she hands London the dutch.

London: Still a pot head I see.
Brooklyn: This relaxes me and honestly I put weed off for a while because I was so concern about the locker room thought about me but [Brooklyn reaches for the blunt, takes a puff and blows the smoke out.] But fuck them, I’m on my own.

London: What’s going on with DC?

Brooklyn: Sean wants to continue it with Anthony, so hopefully those two can win the Tag Titles and if they do then I guess they’ll wrestle under the name Dream Chaserz, if not then the group is finished.

London: Any words on that DJ guy?

I didn’t really want to discuss DJ’s name, I was so angry with him that I didn’t know how to react when his name was brought up. DJ was having not only contract issues with SCW, but issues with us personally, with him walking out; no one had any idea of what was going to happen.

Personally I said fuck him, DJ wasn’t really down for the whole DC idea in the first place, he just ran with it just so he could make himself known again, but I guess since things didn’t go his way then he bolted.

Brooklyn: I have my reasons to why I’m upset with him, but it won’t be a grudge that I’ll hold on to forever, I’m pretty sure he had his reasons on why he left.

London: Too much drama going on over at SCW, I guess I’m kind of happy I didn’t sign that contract after all.

Brooklyn: Good place to be, just a lot of bullshit you have to deal with. But that’s beside the point; all I know is come Sunday at Violent Conduct. We will have a new Bombshell Champion and it won’t be any of these other bitches, hopefully my crew will take these wins and finally shut everyone up who had a problem or something to say about all of us.

This win would mean a lot, it’s like I really have something prove today. I lost the title, and then after the fall of DC, no one takes us serious. So winning these matches would definitely help us gain the respect back that we all once had, but I don’t regret the decisions I’ve made, I don’t regret DC and I don’t regret being so vocal on Twitter.

If I didn’t speak the fuck up, then who would? I guess I had to acknowledge the shadiness because everyone else was too scared to address it.

Brooklyn: My main concern is the Bombshell Title and Odette, whoever else is thrown into the mix can gladly receive a ass whooping too, I won’t waste my time in this promo being repetitive or repeating threats I’ve thrown out before, I’ll just let my fist do the talking and honestly may the best bitch win is how I look at it.

The two continue to sit back and talk, sharing and passing the blunt as the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.