Author Topic: High Seas Highjinks  (Read 834 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
High Seas Highjinks
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:09:04 AM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/Public/?action=view&amp;current=JWill1.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

The scene opens up to inside Jordan Williams’ room on the Royal Monarch. Jordan’s bag is lying on the bed, unpacked and the light to the bathroom is on and the sounds of Jordan puking can be heard. After a few minutes, the toilet is heard flushing, then the faucet in the sink being run. When the sink is turned off, Jordan emerges from the bathroom with water dripping from his face and on splashed on his shirt. Jordan has a towel in hand and wipes his face off. Jordan scurries to the bed and unzips his bag. He rummages through his clothes before coming across a pill bottle for motion sickness. Jordan pops a few in his mouth and takes a hard gulp to swallow the pills. Jordan tosses the pill bottle back in the bag and walks to the bathroom. He grabs his sunglasses off the sink counter and puts them on. Jordan walks back into the room and grabs the room keys off the dresser and puts them into his cargo shorts. Jordan checks himself out in the mirror. He takes his shirt off and throws it onto the bed, revealing just a black tank top. Jordan nods his head in approval before throwing a breath mint in his mouth. Jordan then walks out of the room as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in to a shot of Jordan sitting at the bar. The bartender brings Jordan his Bloody Mary that he ordered. The bartender looks at Jordan a few times as he works up the urge to say something.

Bartender: “Hey man, you’re Jordan “PS” Williams, right?”

Jordan smirks and says: “Yes.”

Bartender: “Aw man, I’ve been a fan of yours since you were Marauder in IWA! You and Hugh Jazz were a sick ass team! I loved ya’ll!”

Jordan: “Thanks a lot. You’ve been a fan since way back.”

Bartender: “Yeah man, I followed your entire career. I was suppose to be on vacation this week, but when I saw that you were wrestling on here, I pushed it back a week!” he says gleefully.

Jordan: “Thanks, man. I appreciate it.” he says as he takes a drink of his Bloody Mary.

Bartender: “My personal favorite from that era was when you beat Ric Rotten for the League Title! Awesome match!”

Jordan nods his head and says: “Yeah, that’s a forgotten classic. That was the first match that I went forty-plus minutes. Wow. Now that you mention it, that was a nice little run we had going there.”

Bartender: “My friends were split down the middle. Half of us rooted for you and Hugh, the other half rooted for those Four Horsemen rip offs.”

Jordan laughs, then says: “Yeah, they were knockoffs, huh?”

Bartender: “Remember those other guys, the n.W.o. rip offs?”

Jordan: “Absolutely. I remember Hollywood Thunderlips!”

Bartender: “Classic!”

Jordan: “Yeah, I had a couple of good matches against ’Lips.”

Bartender: “Have you ran into any of those guys from back then?”

Jordan: “Unfortunately, no. Once I left there, I haven’t seen them since. Shit, that was what? 15 years ago?”

Bartender: “Yeah, something like that. Well, I have to get back to work.”

Jordan: “Understood. I don’t want you getting fired.”

The bartender and Jordan laugh.

Jordan: “What’s your name?

Bartender: “Nathan!” he says with his chest puffed out.

Jordan: “Alright, Nathan, I’ll see you around. We’ll hang out sometime.”

Nathan: “Really?”

Jordan: “Yeah, sure. Why not?”

Nathan: “This is great!”

Nathan shakes Jordan’s hand as Jordan continues smiling. Nathan walks away to attend to other customers as Jordan stirs his drink with the celery stick. Suddenly, a man pats Jordan on the back and sits down next to him.

Jordan: “Gabriel, how’s it going?”

Gabriel: “Isn’t it a little early to be at the bar, man?”

Jordan: “Hey, just getting a start on my vegetable intake for the day!”

Both Jordan and Gabriel laugh.

Jordan: “So, what are you up to?”

Gabriel: “Just messing around. You know, just normal goofing off. Trying to enjoy myself. How are you holding up being on here?”

Jordan scoffs, then says: “Man, I threw up like three times, because I forgot to take my pills. But ever since I took them, I’m feeling fine.”

Gabriel smiles and says: “Make sure you take enough before your match, we don’t need you puking in the ring!”

Jordan: “Oh trust me, I’ll down the whole bottle!” he says with a laugh.

Gabriel: “I gotta run, man. I’ll see you around?”

Jordan: “Sure thing.”

Gabriel: “I’ll just look for the guy puking in the plants and toilets!”

Jordan laughs as Gabriel walks off. The scene fades out as Jordan takes a sip from his drink.

The scene fades in later in the day as Jordan is seen sitting poolside. Jordan is drinking a Margarita and reading his ipad. Jordan sits his drink on the ground next to the chair, while not even breaking his eyes from his ipad. Thirty minutes pass by as Jordan reads and drinks, a woman in her mid 20’s walks into Jordan’s peripheral vision to sit in the chair next to him. She lays her towel on the chair and then sits her bag on the deck.

Woman: “Is this seat taken?”

Jordan just nods his head no, as he is really entrenched in the book he’s reading on his ipad. The woman does a double take at Jordan, like she recognizes him.

Woman: “Aren’t you one of those wrestlers that will be wrestling in the show on Sunday?”

Jordan looks annoyed and as soon as he looks up to see how beautiful she is, he mood changes in an instant.

Jordan: “Yes, I am.”

Woman: “Great! We have tickets!”

Jordan: “Nice.” he says as she bends over, with her butt poking out-to grab lotion out of her bag. “I mean, the fact that you’re coming to the show…not what…I…uh, never mind!” he says as he rolls his eyes.

The woman giggles as she sits down.

Woman: “What’cha reading?”

Jordan: “Not Taco Bell Material, by Adam Carolla.”

Woman: “Oh yeah, he was on Celebrity Apprentice!”

Jordan: “Yep, he’s funny as hell. It’s a great read.”

The woman sits in her chair as Jordan grabs his drink and finishes it off as he goes back to reading. Ten minutes pass by as the woman is tanning and Jordan is still reading. The woman sits up and folds her chair all the way in the flat position.

She grabs her bottle and says: “Excuse me, can you do my back?”

Jordan: “Sure.”

She hands him the bottle as she lays on her stomach, then says: “You can untie me.”

Jordan’s eye brows raise up. Jordan unties her bikini top and applies the lotion ever so gently. Jordan continues to rub the lotion in almost in a sensual manner and the woman let’s out a soft moan. Jordan immediately stops.

Woman: “Don‘t stop, you‘re not done with my back!” she says innocently.

Jordan thinks about it for a minute with a sour look on his face.

Woman: “Relax, I’m not asking you to hop in the bed with me, married man.”

Jordan: “It’s not that, these things always escalate. It never ends well for me! I just went through some shit!”

The woman giggles again as Jordan is all tensed up. Jordan quickly finishes putting the lotion on her back and goes back to reading his ipad. The woman looks back at Jordan and snickers. Fifteen minutes later, the woman ties her top back loosely and sits up. Jordan notices this and puts his ipad done.

Jordan: “Here, let me at least help with that.”
Woman: “Aw, thank you!” she says with a grin.

Jordan ties her bikini top tight.

Woman: “Thank you, I’m Chloe, by the way.”

She extends her hand out for a hand shake and Jordan obliges.

Chloe: “So, you’re Jordan ‘P.S.’ Williams, right? Is that your real name?”

Jordan: “Actually P.S. is my name. The Jordan Williams part is just made up.” he says sarcastically as Chloe laughs. “My name is Purely Sexy.”

Chloe laughs some more than says: “Well, it fits well.”

Jordan: “Jordan Williams is my real name.”

Chloe: “Okay, I’m about to get in the pool, wanna join me?”

Jordan: “No thanks, I’m a little tipsy right now and I’m not much of a swimmer.”

Chloe: “Too bad.”

Chloe stands up and unties the sarong from around her waist and walks to the edge of the pool. As she walks, Jordan checks out and mouths “not bad”. She tests the water out with the tip of her toe and then sits on the edge of the pool before getting in. Chloe turns to Jordan and motions for him to come in. Jordan stands up, with his ipad in his hand and walks over to the pool.

Chloe: “Come on in!”

Jordan: “I’m sorry miss, but I have to go. Enjoy your afternoon.”

Jordan walks off as Chloe smirks as the scene fades out.

“I had to go, I was taking heavy fire and had to retreat. I decided to lock myself in the cabin the rest of the night and order room service. My old ass is tired and my stomach is upset. So, I order some lobster and watch Shawshank Redemption on my ipad. It cannot be stressed enough: The ipad…iphone or any tablet and smart phone are the greatest inventions in the world. You can be in ‘the cut’ and still entertain yourself and lose yourself anywhere in the world. Its amazing the age we lived it with the technology. Its great because everything is on the demand, the bad…not get preachy, but people’s ability to communicate face-to-face has gone in the toilet. People wanna text more than talk on the phone, how weird is that? Especially if you’re trying to spit game to a hot chick. What are you guys gonna do now? Text each other to death in the same room? I digress, tomorrow, I’m scheduled for an autograph signing. Never done one of these in a formal setting, not sure what to expect.”

The scene opens up the next day around nine in the morning on the main deck of the boat. SCW staff members are preparing for the autograph signing for Jordan. They erect a banner that reads “Wrestling Legend, Jordan “PS” Williams. After an hour of prepping the line starts forming. Hot Stuff Mark Ward shows up and talks to the main member of the staff. Jordan shows up a few minutes later as the line grows larger. The fans start cheering loudly. Jordan has a cup of coffee in his hand. Jordan greets Mark with a high five, followed by a fist bump. The fans start chanting “H-N-S! H-N-S! H-N-S!” a reference to the legendary tag team Jordan and Mark were in, Hot ‘n’ Sexy. Jordan and Mark acknowledge the chants. Mark mouths “soon” as the fans erupt into cheers.

Jordan: “Hey bro, we’re gonna have to come through on that one day.”
Mark: “Oh we will. What took you so long?”

Jordan: “Upset stomach.”

Mark: “Well answer your damn phone next time, bro!”

Jordan: “Well, I would, but all you would hear is me puking my guts out.”

Mark: “Take your damn meds, baldie!”

Jordan: “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m here now, so let’s start this thing.”

Mark: “Let’s do this. I want to hear good things about this!”

Jordan: “If you don’t, will you fire me?” he says sarcastically.”

Mark thinks for a moment then says: “…Actually, yes!” he says as he smirks.

Jordan sits down and says: “You’d be doing my wife a favor!”

Mark pats Jordan on the back, then says: “I’d love to do her a favor, but not that!”

Jordan playfully elbows Mark as they both laugh. Jordan then says: “Asshole! They’re here to see me, not you!”

Mark and Jordan fist bump as Mark walks off. Jordan takes a sip of his coffee as the SCW staff member hands him a pack of black and silver Sharpie’s. A guy in his early twenties is up first.

Guy: “Woo hoo! I’m a big fan!”

Jordan: “Thank you!”

The guy hands Jordan an action figure of Jordan.

Guy: “Your Three Stages of Hell match with Angle was epic stuff!”

Jordan signs the action figure while saying: “Yeah, that was. We beat the hell outta each other.”

Jordan stands up, shakes the guy’s hand while a picture is being take of the two of them. Similar exchanges like this happen for thirty minutes, when a familiar face is next up in line. It’s Chloe, the girl from the pool.

Chloe: “Hey stud, how are you?”

Jordan: “I’m doing fine and yourself?”

Chloe: “I’m doing great.”

Jordan: “What do you have for me to sign?”

Chloe touches her breasts and says: “These!”

Jordan nods his head and is about to, but Chloe stops him, while laughing.

Chloe: “I’m just kidding. Here…” she says as she hands him an 8x10 photo of Jordan.

Jordan signs it while saying: “Funny! You got me!”

Chloe grins at Jordan as she walks off. Jordan raises his eyebrows as the next fan, a little boy walks up to the table as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in later that night where Jordan is sitting at a table in the restaurant. Bo Dreamwolf walks by and Jordan gives him wave. Bo passes by Jordan and pats him on the back. Jordan takes a sip of red wine as he receives a text message. A female walks up behind Jordan and says: “Can I join you?”

Jordan with his eyes glued to his phone: “Sure.”

The female walks from behind Jordan and sits down in the chair across from him.

Jordan: “I’ll tell ya, the show will be rocking, girl!” with his eyes still on his phone.

Little does Jordan know, that its Chloe again. Chloe has a grin on her face. Jordan finishes texting and looks up and is somewhat startled.

Jordan: “Oh my god. I thought you were one of the female wrestlers, Bianca or Carly.”

Chloe: “Were you expecting them?”

Jordan: “No, just thought they were stopping by to say hello. We keep bumping into each other.”

Chloe: “It is. You sure you aren’t stalking me?”

Jordan: “Yeah…no.”

Chloe: “Chill, it was just a joke!” she says with a laugh.

Jordan smirks as he shakes his head as he says: “So, how do we keep bumping into each other?”

Chloe: “Um…while this place is big, its not that big. And I only went to that autograph signing for my little brother who‘s a fan.”

Jordan: “Fair enough.”

Jordan takes another sip of red wine as the waitress brings his food.

Jordan to the waitress: “Can I get another pour?”

Waitress: “Sure! Ma’am, would you like something?”

Chloe: “Sure, I’ll have the soup of day and a Chef Salad.”

Waitress: “Anything to drink?”

Chloe: “Passion fruit ice tea.”

Jordan pounds the table, which startles Chloe and the waitress!

Jordan: “Passion Fruit? Passion Fruit? Are you serious? That shit taste like watery potpourri!”

Chloe gets confused for a moment.

Jordan: “Do you drink wine, beer or soda? Please, anything other than that garbage!”

Chloe: “Yeah, uh…a Diet Coke please.”

Jordan: “Thank you!”

Waitress: ‘Alrighty. I’ll be back with that in a minute!” she says as she walks off.

Chloe: “I didn’t know you had such disdain for passion fruit ice tea!”

Jordan: “Yes, I do. That shit to be outlawed in America. Why do we have to gimmick everything? What’s wrong with regular ice tea?”

Chloe: “Uh…nothing, I guess.”

Jordan: “Thank you. Passion fruit ice tea…the person who invented it should be burned in hell. Because its gotten to the point that passion fruit is all that served in some places…In some places I cannot get regular ice tea! It’s a crime!”

Chloe busts into laughter as Jordan wipes the sweat from his head after getting so worked up. After a while, Jordan realizes how crazy he just sounded and laughs too.

Chloe: “I’m sorry to invite myself. I’ll go to another table if you like?”

Jordan: “No, no. It’s fine as long as you don’t mind me eating. I’m starving like a mother fucker!”

Chloe: “By all means.”

Jordan digs in to his Chicken Parmesan.

Chloe: “So, how long you been married?”

Jordan: “A while.” he says as he takes a bite to eat

Chloe: “So I was thinking, after we eat, you wanna go sing karaoke?”

Jordan: “I don’t know…I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

Chloe: “Why? Sounds like a good one to me. Not everyone that goes up there is a great singer.”

Jordan: “No, it’s not that, because if I go up there, I take it seriously…I’m gonna kill it!”

Chloe: “Well, okay then. Are you in or out?”

Jordan thinks momentarily, then says: “…I’ll do it. Just one song though. I retired from signing a couple of years ago!”

Chloe: “You aren’t that good…” she says in a challenging tone.

Jordan confidently says: “You damn right I am, girl.”

Chloe: “I know I’m better than you.”

Jordan: “Not a chance. We’ll see. I can’t turn down a challenge!”

Chloe: “We’ll see then!” she says with a smile.

Jordan: “We’ll put money on it. One hundred dollars says I get a standing ovation. If you win not only you get the money, I’ll hang out with you for the rest of the night and we can do whatever.”

Chloe: “I accept!”

The scene fades as the waitress brings Chloe her food.

The scene fades in later on in the night at the Royal Monarch’s club. Jordan is up on stage with the microphone in his hand as the opening strings to “Wanted Dead Or Alive” by Bon Jovi starts.

Jordan: “This is dedicated to all my brothers in the wrestling business…”

A random person yells: “YOU FUCKING RULE JORDAN!”

Jordan: “Thank you buddy! I sang this song once in front of Jon Bon Jovi and he said, ‘holy shit, you sing it better than me…with more soul.’ I told him ‘you god damn right I did!’ Let’s go…”

Jordan begins to belt out the song with his beautiful voice. Chloe looks on from the floor in disbelief as she had no idea he was that talented of a singer. After the song concludes, the club gives Jordan a prolonged standing ovation! Jordan bows in front of the crowd as he turns the microphone upside down and then drops it on the stage as he walks off. Jordan walks off towards the bar as Chloe follows him. The people in the club congratulate Jordan on a great singing performance as he makes his way to the bar. Jordan gets to the bar and orders a rum and coke. As Jordan waits for his drink, Chloe finally catches up with him.

Chloe: “That…was…un…be…lievable!” she says in a giddy tone.

Jordan: “I told you, you owe me some money. I only heard crickets chirp when you were done!”

Chloe smacks Jordan on the arm as his drink arrives.

Jordan: “She’s paying!”

Chloe reaches into her hand bag and pays for the drink. She goes to hand Jordan the rest of the money, but he resists.

Jordan: “Naw, we’re straight. The drink was enough.”

Chloe: “No, I lost the bet, I have to pay up!”

Jordan: “I insist. Your money is no good…just like your singing.”

Chloe again playfully hits Jordan as he takes a sip of his drink.

Chloe: “Come on, let’s get out of here!”

Jordan nods in agreement as Chloe grabs his arm and leads him out the club. The two then start walking.

Chloe: “So, my little brother tells me you’re a great wrestler.”

Jordan smiles then says: “I’m good. I worked long and hard to achieve what I’ve done.”

Chloe: “How long have you wrestled?”

Jordan: “Shit, since I was twenty one. A long time ago.”

Chloe: “That’s cool.”

Jordan: “Why are you so interested in me? Why are you with me…you know I’m married.”

Chloe: “I know. You’re just an interesting person. I’m not trying to force myself on you or anything…if I’m making you uncomfortable, I’ll leave you alone…”

Jordan: “Just a tad. I mean, I just went through this whole deal where I could’ve lost my marriage. Doing shit, almost like how I am now. Yet here I am, with a beautiful girl. But the difference between then and now, I’m not going to fuck it up.”

Chloe: “I understand. I just went through a break up. My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. It was horrible. I knew her since we were babies and she went and did that to me. She knew how I felt about him.”

Jordan: “I know that all too well. My best friend at the time, he’s a wrestler too. His name is Omar. This was way back in the day when I was just starting out. Me and him were tight, because we roomed together and we were the only black guys on the tour. We were touring Japan and he got injured. I was living in LA at the time with my girlfriend. He missed his connecting flight to New York, so I told him to stay at my crib, with my girl. We lived in a shitty neighborhood, so I felt safer knowing that he was there with her. Well the tour ended two days later and they put me on an earlier flight. So, when I get home, needless to say they weren’t expecting me until later that night…I was suppose to come in at eleven at night, but I get there at two in the afternoon. So I walk in, and that mother fucker was sleeping in my bed, butt ass naked next to my girl. I beat the fuck out of him. I pulled him out of the bed while he sleeping and just beat his ass.”

Chloe: “Oh my god.”

Jordan: “Yeah, after I kicked them both out, I see that they had took my pictures off the wall and turned them down. It was completely fucked up.”

Chloe: “Have you spoke to either them since?”

Jordan: “Yeah, I settled things with Omar a few years back. We’re cool again, but there is still some tension there. I haven’t spoken to Aiysha since.”

Chloe: “Well, at least you guys are friends again.”

Jordan: “Yeah, but its not like how it was, you know? If you and your friend ever become friends again, there will always be that tension, that thing in the back of your mind when you’re speaking to them that says ‘hey you fucked up my relationship.’”

Chloe: “You’re right. She tried to reach out to me a few weeks back, but I just wasn’t ready.”

Jordan: “I know what you mean. She should let you cool off. She should let you approach her.”

Chloe: “I just felt so betrayed. I thought they were really good friends. I was thinking that was great for my boyfriend to be friends with my best friend. But, it didn’t turn out like I thought.”

Jordan: “It never does. I learned to keep my wife away from people in this business. She became a wrestler for a short period and this guy tried to get close to her and I put an end to that real quick. He was coming onto her and she didn’t like it, so she begrudgingly told me. She didn’t want to mess things up at the work place. But, it was good anyways, because our twins were born and she just went on to be a great mother and then she opened some successful businesses. Had she stayed in, there’s no telling what could’ve happened to our relationship.”

Chloe: “I hear you!”

Jordan finishes the rest of his drink, then says: “Damn, that felt good to say. Maybe I do need to go to therapy after all!”

Chloe: “I use to go when I was a teenager. I had a eating disorder.”

Jordan: “Wow…why?”

Chloe: “My parents constantly fought. It took such a toll on me to the point I stopped eating and I was hospitalized for it. I was doing bad in school. God…it was such a horrible time.”

Jordan: “So, talking to someone helped you, huh?”

Chloe: “Yes, because I could get my feelings out and no one judged me. If I told my parents about it, they would just yell at me and tell me to mind my business. Once they realized how much of an effect it had on me, things got better. I mean, in the end, they still divorced.”

Jordan: “Sorry to hear that.”

Chloe: “No, it had to be done. I‘m suppose to have a younger sister, but during that time they were fighting all the time, my mom lost the baby, so…”

Jordan shakes his head as Chloe gets a tear streaming down her cheek.

Chloe, wiping the tear away, says: “Sorry for all this.”

Jordan: “No, it’s okay. Sometimes, you just need to unload on a stranger. I know, trust me. I walk up to people randomly and tell them my problems.” he says with a sarcastic smile.

Chloe hits Jordan on the shoulder as she smiles. “Its getting late, I guess I should be heading back to my room.”

Jordan: “Let me walk you to your room.”

Chloe: “Thanks.”

Jordan and Chloe continue talking as they walk to her room. Ten minutes past and they finally arrive at her room.

Chloe: “Thanks for talk, I enjoyed it.”

Jordan: “Likewise.”

Chloe gives Jordan a hug and then kisses him on the cheek before pulling out her key. She opens the door to her room as Jordan waves goodbye as the scene fades.

The scene fades in to a shot of Jordan Williams overlooking the ocean. Jordan is dressed in his wrestling gear.

Jordan: “Tonight’s the night. Six guys, one title. A lot of shit has been talked, a lot of brawls leading up to this event, but only one person will walk off this cruise ship, the new champion. I’ve done a lot of talking leading to this point, so I’m not going to bore you with, ‘I’m gonna kick your ass.’ or ‘I’m going to beat you.’ or ‘I’m walking out the winner.’ All that cliché bullshit. I’m here, I’m ready and it’s almost match time. The time for talking is done. This is what it all comes down to…who wants it the most? The answer is simply me. I want this title. It’s not going to justify my career if I win it, but it’ll put a nice topping to the end of my career. You see, I look at everything through the prism of being the best. That title says I’m the best in SCW. I have some scores to settle in that ring and you better believe that I will. I won’t get sidetracked in this match. Not like last time. I want everyone to bring their best. I’m going to bring mine. Kain, Darby, Jones, Rage, Bo. This rat race for the title ends tonight. My will to be the best will outshine all five of you…because I’m too good for ya!”

The scene fades as Jordan continues looking out towards the ocean.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]