Author Topic: “Opportunity Knocks!”  (Read 727 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Opportunity Knocks!”
« on: September 12, 2022, 06:11:22 AM »
(Carter was used with Chris’s permission)

In spite of the controversy surrounding Krystal taking the place of Jessie in the planned match between Sam Marlowe and Jessie, Krystal had managed to get the win over Sam in an impressive showing and the night would prove to be a good one for the Go Gym in general, Ariana won her first ever singles title when she dethroned Melissa by pinning Georgie Robertson and Carter would make Todd Williams submit to his own finisher and with the final PPV of the calendar year, High Stakes XI right around the corner you could bet that the three would need all the momentum they could get!

That would prove to be especially true for Krystal as she was in action at Climax Control #341! Her opposition were all women that she was familiar with to boot, Sam, Diamond Steele, and Alicia Lukas! The prize? The honour of being Masque’s next challenger at High Stakes XI! High Stakes X was a monumental night for Krystal as not only had she retained the title over Char Kwan and avenged Char’s attack on Ariana, but she had proposed to her girlfriend Makayla, the pair getting married a few months later! This match would be a fantastic way to continue that trend if she could get past three former World Bombshell Champions! Can Krystal win?

Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
Friday the 31st of January 2014, 16:45pm

What I’ve told you is only part of the story.

The day of my escape from my trainwreck of a homelife would probably have gone down as one of the most hectic days of my life if I had never entered the wrestling industry but that’s not to say that it isn’t up there with some of my more hectic days, when Makayla picked me up, she drove me right to the hospital and after she explained my situation to the nearest nurse it wasn’t long before I was seen too.

Nor was it long before the police were called really because whilst I was in my late teens, I was still a minor and there was a LOT of questions that needed to be answered before I could even think about turning over the video, I took of my dad murdering mom to the cops.

“Okay Charlotte, if you’ll just step onto the scales so we can weigh you please.” The doctor in charge of my care instructed me and I did so, it should go without saying but I wasn’t the athletic, ripped woman that you know today, in fact I was the complete opposite and when my weight was read, the doctor did a double take. “This can’t be right?”

”What?” I asked the doctor point blank as I turned to him, the look on his face was a mixture of confusion and horror which only concerned me more. ”I know I’m under a hundred pounds soaking wet but……...”

“That’s not the issue, young lady if this reading is correct then you are dangerously underweight, if you lost any more weight than you’d be considered anorexic.” The doctor informed me, and I had to do a double take when I heard that but looking down at my skinny as fuck body? Yeah, it was starting to fall into place. “Are you trying to starve yourself?”

”Hell no! I’m not happy with how skinny I am!” I asserted as I brushed some of my hair (which was still my natural red hair colour at the time) before I stepped off the scales. ”It’s like Makayla said, my dad’s been trying to kill me for the past two years, if I had stayed in his house any longer, I’d be a corpse in his back garden!”

“I understand how upset you are, but I still need to examine you for injuries before I let the police speak to you.” The doctor responded before we spent the next hour having so many x-rays done that, I honestly lost count and each one backed up my story 100%, once that was all done, he left me with Makayla for a while and I turned to my future wife though at the time she was merely a friend from school.

”You realize that you never had to do any of this, right?” I asked Makayla, and the Greek-Australian girl shook her head. ”I mean, what could one of the hottest girls at school possibly want with the loner goth girl with anger issues a mile wide?”

”It’s like I said when we first got to know each other, you looked like you needed a friend.” Makayla responded with a shrug, and I grinned in response. ”Are you sure that you don’t have any family that can take you in?”

”There’s only one I can think off the top of my head and they live over in Greenock, I have a little cousin on my mother’s side up there.” I explained as I shook my head and Makayla nodded as she got the idea. ”But Cassie will be turning eleven in a few months and I’m sure their financial situation isn’t great because of it.”

”We’ll figure something out, even if it means me putting you up in my apartment.” Makayla assured me, and I grinned before the doctor returned with the police officers that had been sent down, not that I ever learned their names. ”Something wrong?”

“With your friend, absolutely, and these police officers are here to make sure that her parents are arrested.” At that point I froze in my hospital bed, in all this time I had somehow neglected to tell them what had happened to my mom. “Rest assured Charlotte, they……...”

”Mom was just as much a victim as I am!” I interrupted the doctor, and the two officers shared a look. ”She tried to help me escape two years ago on Christmas day, but somehow my dad got wind and…….” I trailed off at which point the male officer came up to me.

“Charlotte, this is important, what happened to your mom?” The officer asked and I let out a deep breath as I got my phone out. “This isn’t the time for you to go on Social Media.”

”I know and I’m not, I couldn’t get signal here even if I wanted to anyway.” I grumbled as I got the video ready. ”You’ll find my mom’s corpse buried in a shallow grave the back garden, and I have video evidence that my dad killed her.” I explained before playing the video, I could barely bring myself to watch it myself but the look on the officers’ face said it all.

The next few days were a blur for me, before I knew it my dad was being put on trial for child abuse and murder and more of his victims were being discovered elsewhere in Adelaide, about a week later I officially moved in with Makayla and in a way, she set me on my current path.

In case you ever wondered why I hate the situation that Carter has found himself in so much, now you know.

Backstage at Violent Conduct VIII, New Delhi, India
Sunday the 4th of September 2022, 19:30pm

Where the hell is he?!

This is supposed to be the biggest moment of Ariana’s wrestling career to date, the moment where she’s in line to win her first ever singles title and at a Supercard to boot! You’d think that Carter, Ariana’s best friend and one of her oldest friends in the business thanks to the fact that they trained at the Go Gym at the same time, would have joined me and the others near the gorilla position to cheer on Ari as she fought for the Bombshell Roulette Championship!

Instead, Carter was nowhere to be seen, and five minutes into the match I took it upon myself to look for him.

To say that this was no small feat was putting it mildly, the Indira Gandhi Arena was a large stadium that SCW had sold out in minutes! The capacity for the place was 14,343 people and if that doesn’t give you an idea of just how fucking huge this place is, I don’t know what will.

Off course, being an SCW Roster member meant that I could go all over the place in my search for Carter and even the places I couldn’t go like the men’s bathroom I hung around and asked whoever came out if they had seen Carter but that proved fruitless as well.

I almost gave up the search and returned to the gorilla position when I spotted him, Carter was among a crowd of wrestlers and staff members who were watching the Bombshell Roulette Title Match on a monitor, unfortunately that meant that I couldn’t confront him about either his absence at the gorilla position or Laz without causing a scene, so I casually pulled up a chair next to him and made myself comfortable.

”Ari’s giving it the fight of her life.” I commented to Carter in a low voice, and he nodded silently, I couldn’t tell if Carter hadn’t realised that it was me (which I doubted, I was the only Australian woman on the roster and my thick Aussie accent was instantly recognizable to most people) but I continued regardless. ”She really wants that title, doesn’t she?”

”She’s worked hard for it!” Carter nodded in agreement as we watched the action though the fact that he hadn’t so much as glanced at me did concern me. ”If Melissa retains tonight then Ari will make her work for it……...” It was at that point that Carter turned to me and promptly shot up from his chair. ”KRYSTAL?!”

Ms. Rocky Mountains and Pussy Willow glanced over their shoulders at us when they heard Carter’s voice but again, I was hoping to avoid making a scene, even if seeing the nasty bruises on Carter’s face had me screaming internally. ”Not so loud Carter.” I responded as I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance and whilst the interviewers returned their attention to the action on screen, I continued. ”People have been looking for you, you realize that right?”

”Yeah, I’ve been getting that a lot.” Carter responded as I glanced up at the action, I had missed most of the match because I was looking for Carter and whilst I knew I could catch the replay as soon as I returned o Vegas, it still annoyed the hell out of me. ”What do you want?”

Again, the only thing keeping me from causing a scene was my desire to keep things civil, even IF said desire was eroding away faster than The Troll’s “match” against J2H at last year’s Summer XXXTreme. ”What I want is what Ari wants! Don’t you think you should be there to greet your bestie once the match ends………”

My sentence got cut off by a massive cheer from the crowd ad I looked up just in time for Justin to announce that Ari had won the match and the Bombshell Roulette Title and well, it didn’t take long for me to join in the cheers as I watched my friend celebrate the biggest win of her career to date, as the crowd dissipated though I realized that Carter had used the distraction to get the hell away from me and my conversation.

”Carter? CARTER?!” I called out to him but there was no response, wherever Carter was, he was long gone, Rocky and Pussy had stuck around following the match and I turned to them. ”I don’t suppose you ladies saw where Carter went, did you?” I asked the interviewers who shook their heads.

“Sorry Krystal but no, we just assumed that he had left with the rest of the crowd.” Rocky apologized sincerely and I let out an aggravated sigh. “What was going on between you two anyway? It looked like he wasn’t happy to see you!”

”It’s complicated, that’s all I can say for now.” I admitted, and the two older women nodded in understanding, I glanced up at the screen again and saw that Ari was doing a victory lap around the ring, not that I could blame her off course, she deserved to have her moment after reaching such a milestone in her career, but that did help me as well. ”I had better head back to the gorilla position I want to be there to celebrate with Ari.”

“Tell her we said congrats.” Pussy responded and I nodded before I walked off, I had managed to get back in time for Ari to return to the backstage area following her huge win, Carter was there thankfully but he didn’t say much, he just greeted Ari with a warm, congratulatory hug and I think Ari chose to stay quiet about the bruises to avoid spoiling the moment, but the look she was giving me after the fact told me that Ari had seen the bruises as well.

As an abuse survivor, I had a sinking feeling that I knew what was happening, Laz was trying to isolate Carter from his friends and family, my dad had done the same thing to my late mom , but we still needed to end this before the abuse got any worse.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 11th of September 2022, 18:30pm

Don’t get me wrong, India is a beautiful country, and the Indian tour was certainly one of the most memorable of recent times, but I was glad to be home.

And this might go without saying but my win over Sam, as huge as it was, wasn’t the main focus once we were back stateside, first we tried to have an intervention for Carter using what we had observed at Violent Conduct VIII as evidence that Laz was mistreating him (and I’m being EXTREMELY generous with that description), but it didn’t go well. It didn’t mean we were giving up the fight to get Carter out of that situation, but it had become clear that it wasn’t going to be as easy as we thought.

The other thing off course, was the fact that Ari had won her first singles title that night which required a celebration at the Gold Coast, I’m not going to comment too much on our states after the party but let’s just say that the only sober ones were Cassie and Becky which boiled down to the fact that the Gold Coast Cassino will allow underage drinking when pigs will fly! Aside from those incidents and a graduation/marriage proposal at Hero Academy (which me, Ari and Jessie were looking after whilst Roxi recovered from her match against Masque) the week had been pretty uneventful all things considered.

Well, aside from a new addition to the house.

”Garrus, Tali, dinner’s ready!” I called out to the two dogs, and they came racing into the room, that’s right, two! During the Supercard break we had gone down to a local rescue centre intending to adopt a female dog around the same age as Garrus, originally we wanted to get another shepherd but the shelter didn’t have any in Garrus’s age range (namely late puppy/young adult) so we compromised and got a Golden Labrador who was a little bit older and renamed her Tali to keep the Mass Effect theme naming going.

The two dogs watched impatiently as I put their bowls down separately, Garrus was still on puppy food, so I had to make sure that he was served first to make sure he didn’t try to eat any of Tali’s dog food and the two dogs woofed it down in no time. ”Glad to see Garrus and Tali are getting along!” Makayla commented as she walked into the kitchen and looked at the two young dogs. ”We are certain that Tali is spayed, right?”

”We got her from a rescue centre so she should be.” I responded with a nod as I stroked both dogs. ”Any word on the new Climax Control Card yet?”

”Haven’t seen anything on Twitter, and you haven’t got the new card text yet.” Makayla responded with a shrug as we walked out of the kitchen with me leaving my new phone in there with the dogs. ”It is normally around this time that the card gets announced, isn’t it?”

”After post Supercard breaks? Yeah, they usually are……...” I trailed off as I began to regret setting my new phone’s ringtone to the doorbell sound and predictably the two large dogs raced out of the kitchen to see the phantom at the door. ”Set my ringtone as the doorbell sound, I said, it’ll be fine I said, the dogs will be fine, I said!”

”You get the dogs settled down and I’ll get your phone.” Makayla responded as she shook her head and I went to answer the door, either it was a coincidence that Cassy and Becky had chosen to show up at that moment or it was a false alarm, either way the dogs had a real reason to be excited!

”HI DOGGIES!” Cassie greeted the dogs so loud that I could hear her from the other side of the house and managed to put the Las Vegas Strip to shame with how loud she was! I opened the door and the two dogs circled around the teenage girls happily. ”Hey Krystal, I know your waiting for the new card, but I had to come see the doggies.”

”And I had to come along.” Becky added, and I shook my head with a chuckle before letting them and the dogs in, at least Cassie seemed to be doing better after what happened back in New Delhi! ”So, any sign of the card yet?”

”None yet, we’ll know soon enough though.” I responded with a shrug as I lead the girls into the living room with the dogs not far behind. ”This isn’t like last year’s High Stakes Cycle where I’m basically expecting to see action!”

”Yeah, for one thing Ari has the title you defended at Disneyworld!” Cassie pointed out and I let out an aggravated sigh as I messaged my temples. ”Too soon?”

”Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for Ari but the end to my title reign is still a sore spot for me!” I admitted as Makayla entered the room with my phone in hand. ”Besides, it’s been months since my last singles match against Keira, it’s not really too soon!”

”Maybe so, but your next title reign could start sooner than you think, it just comes with a hell of a caveat.” Makayla chimed in as Tali walked up to her for some fuss and my wife passed the phone too me. ”Just to save you some time, it is the second to last match on the card!”

”Sounds pretty big!” I responded not realizing how big an understatement I had just made until I saw the match, if I were drinking anything Garrus would be doing a full body wag to get it off him. ”Me, Sam, Diamond and Alicia, winner gets a World Bombshell Title Shot at High Stakes XI!?”

”Yeah, I’d say that’s pretty big! So, what’s the Main Event?” Becky asked, and I showed her the match. ”Masque vs. Mercedes II, I’m sure she’s thrilled to face her again but how did she earn it? Her last win was over Candy!”

”It’s probably that combined with her draw with Masque last cycle, even if it was a Double DQ due to things getting a little out of control.” I pointed  out and Becky had to admit that I had a point. ”Regardless of who wins the Main Event I’ll be in for a hell of a match if I win on Sunday.”

”If you win, the field for this match is really stacked!” Makayla pointed out and I had to admit that my wife was right. ”Your title reign speaks for itself at this point but you’re in there with three former World Bombshell Champions! Plus, your hatred for Diamond hasn’t really died down.”

”Considering it’s a dispute between a British and an Australian woman, it might take the UN intervening for us to finally bury the hatchet!” I joked getting a laugh out of the other three women, the conversation diverted from there but one thing was certain, I had a hell of a fight on Sunday.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 12th of September 2022, 12:30pm

Last night was fairly uneventful after the card was announced, but there was one thing lingering from the Indian tour that I needed to clear up with someone and luckily Cass had popped back over this afternoon.

”You forgot your phone AGAIN?” I asked with an exasperated sigh as Cassie grinned sheepishly, even so I let my teenage cousin back into the house and followed her as she looked for her phone. ”At this rate Cass, we’re going to have to find a way to sow it into your skin!”

”Please don’t! I’d prefer not to be prodded by the SCP Foundation!” Cass joked as Tali and Garrus came up to her with their tails wagging. ”At least there’s no chance of me stumbling onto a similar situation to the New Delhi incident, right?”

”Right.” I responded as I let out a deep breath, the incident with Carter back in New Delhi had been playing heavily on my mind since that day and returning to the states hadn’t helped. ”Been meaning to talk with you about that actually, well more specifically the argument we had as I went to beat the shit out of Laz!”

”I had a feeling this was coming!” Cass sighed before finding her phone in the living room but rather than leave she sat down on the couch, and I sat down opposite her. ”I know emotions were running high that evening but what I said about looking up to you? I meant every word of it! It’s why I ran to Keira when you started to let Matthew and Marty control your decisions towards the end of your title reign!”

”And if there’s one thing, I wish I could undo from last year’s High Stakes, it’s me getting in contact with that prick! Even if it did lead to us meeting, and me becoming a millionaire overnight……...” I sighed to myself as I ran a hand through my hair, even compared to the incident with Tempest that was easily my biggest mistake of the Roulette Title Reign even if it worked out in the end. ”But why didn’t you say anything about that sooner?”

”Never had a reason too really! You returned to your old self after you lost the Roulette Title and I was happy being your sidekick for a while, for lack of better word!” Cassie admitted as she let out a deep breath and I nodded as I got the idea. ”But then I left my phone in Carter’s suite back in New Delhi and well, you know the rest! Does Carter know that I know what happened between him and Laz?”

”When me and Ari tried to intervene last week, we went out of our way to avoid mentioning you by name, instead calling you a mutual friend, he didn’t say whether he brought it or not but the rest of the conversation turns into a blur once the shouting matches started.”.” I explained to Cass and whilst she winced at that last part, Cassie nodded as she got the idea. ”You did the right thing by telling us Cass, make no mistake about that, it’s just going to take a while before we can get Carter to see the light!”

”I get that, I still regret not jumping to Carter’s aide, but I get that.” Cassie sighed as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. ”I haven’t gotten around to talking with mom about that incident, just haven’t had a chance too with how hectic things have been since I returned from New Delhi!”

”Sooner you talk to her about what you witnessed, the better! I don’t mean to come off like a nag but trust me Cass, keeping it bottled up will only hurt you in the end.” I explained to Cass and whilst she hesitated, Cass nodded in agreement when she realized that I had a point. ”Something I learned the hard way when my Roulette Title reign was coming to an end!”

”That interview you cut after losing in the Blast from the Past opening round……...” Cassie realized as she gave me a significant look. ”How much of that was your pent-up frustration boiling up to the surface?!”

”Honestly? Most of it, I had dealt with naysayers a lot during my losing streak, but I brushed off their comments because I wanted to avoid stepping on any toes.” I sighed as I thought back to the dark times that were my early SCW career. ”It didn’t help that Makayla was still living in Australia for most of it because it meant that I couldn’t talk to her regularly and well, trying to match up vid chats with someone in a country that’s a day ahead of you is a bitch!”

”Tell me about it!” Cassie sighed as she leaned back, I knew she had at least two living sets of aunts and uncles living back in Australia (and no, I’m not counting my dad) and whilst I couldn’t remember if I was her only cousin or not, the point still remained. ”You thought on how you plan to combat Masque if you win on Sunday?”

”I need to win the match first, and I don’t need to tell you how difficult the Fatal Four Way will be! Especially since it’s Anything Goes!” I pointed out and Cassie nodded in response. ”As for Masque? My usual tactic is to go to Gabriel for advice, but I don’t think even he’s dealt with anyone like Masque before! Her record isn’t spotless but the trail of victims she’s left in her wake speak for itself!”

”You’ll find a way, I’m sure! Masque isn’t unbeatable, she’s just a bitch to defeat!” Cassie nodded in response before she stood up, phone in hand. ”Thanks for the talk Charlotte, but I had better head home before mom starts to worry! Plus, I’ve got my driver’s test today and I need to be ready for that!”

”Just remember that I’m only a phone call away if you need to chat.” I reminded my cousin as I motioned to her phone and Cassie nodded before she left the house with her phone, I honestly don’t know where I’d be without that teenager to keep me in check and I’d rather not think about it!

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 12th of September 2022, 18:30pm

*promo time*

Jessie was letting me use her gym for some extra reps after the Go Gym closed for the day, and I figured “why not” and used it for my promo setting.

”I have a question about SCW’s history, one that I’m not even sure if Mercedes herself can answer, when was the last time every single title changed hands on the same night?” I asked as I leaned against the ring ropes. ”Seriously, no one who entered Violent Conduct VIII as champion walked out of that event as champion, but as happy as I am for my fellow Go Gym Graduate Ariana Angelos winning her first singles title that night, by far the most infamous moment has to go to Masque for how she won the World Bombshell Championship! But that’s left me and three other Bombshells with a golden opportunity!”

This will be good.

”All I need to do to grab that opportunity for myself is defeat not one, not two but three former World Bombshell Champions in a Fatal Four Way Anything Goes Match that’ll see the winner challenge Masque at High Stakes XI, and who is my competition? Sam Marlowe, Alicia Lukas, and Diamond Steele! No matter who walks out with that title opportunity in their sights, this match is going to be a barn burner!” I added before I let out a deep breath. ”And considering how bad my year’s been since I lost the Bombshell Roulette Title, capping off the year like that will be a dream come true! I just have to climb Mt. Everest first so, let’s get too it, shall we?”

Starting with Sam!

”Is it anyone’s surprise that I’m starting this promo segment with Sam? Controversy surrounding our match at Violent Conduct VIII aside, she was my most recent opponent and my most recent win!” I stated as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”And sorry to disappoint you Sam but I’m not about to swap out with Jessie so I can wrestle a badly disguised Christina Rose! Even if a World Bombshell Title Shot weren’t at stake I’d wrestle this match in a wheelchair if I had too! And you know from our match at Violent Conduct VIII that I’m a fierce competitor which leaves one question.” I asked as I flipped some of my hair over my shoulder. ”Can you use that knowledge?”

Good question.

”You gave me a hell of a fight at Violent Conduct VIII even if the situation with Jessie seemed to confused you more than anything! But with that match still fresh in our minds, can you use the knowledge you gained from wrestling me to book your ticket to High Stakes XI?” I asked as I folded my arms. ”Because that’s a double-edged sword Sam, any knowledge you gained from our match will be matched by knowledge I gained from sharing a ring with the woman whose Roulette Title records I broke! And this Sunday’s match will be a true test to see if we can use that knowledge to get the win but personally? I like me odds a hell of a lot more than I like yours!”

Next up is Diamond!

”We meet again Diamond! The last time we faced off, I left you sleeping with the fishes, all because we got on Christian’s bad side and Amber let him chose a stipulation for our match, fun times, right?” I asked sarcastically as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”What was it I said after I turned you into human sized fish food again? Oh yeah, the grudge will likely never go away but for now our beef is settled! Paraphrasing a bit? Sure, but my you should know by now that I can hold one hell of a grudge and getting to deny you a title shot at the biggest show of the year? Yeah, that would be pretty sweet revenge, wouldn’t it?”

Dish best served cold!

”Revenge is a dish best served cold, people who embark on a journey of revenge dig two graves, are there any other sayings about revenge that I’m forgetting? Wait, here’s one, the best revenge is massive success!” I added with a grin as I paced around the ring. ”You can thank Frank Sinatra for that little quote! And going on to win the World Bombshell Championship would be a great success, wouldn’t it Diamond? To leave you in the dust whilst I win the biggest prize in the Bombshell Division? That revenge will be sweet after I defeat you on Sunday Diamond!”

Last up is Alicia!

”I haven’t forgotten about Alicia, in all honesty I’m only saving her for last because she’s the only opponent in the match who I’ve yet to face one on one, who knows? Maybe that’ll change once the new year rolls around? But we’ve got a while to go before then!” I started as I leaned on the ring ropes. ”Alicia, I’ll give you credit for managing to break a losing streak, albeit one that allowed my friend Ariana to win her first singles title in a roundabout way, but to go from Christina Rose in a costume that a Scooby Doo villain would laugh at to three of the best Bombshells in the division? Yeah, seems the shoes on the other foot, isn’t it?”

Tides have turned.

”For the past couple of months, those who have beaten you have gone on to challenge for a title but it wasn’t until Ariana beat you that someone made good on that momentum, I intend to follow in Ariana’s footsteps in that regard.” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”As I said, the shoes on the other foot, you got the win over Christina Rose but she’s wearing a mask so it’s totally not her guys and the bosses seem to have added you to this match as a result, but the question is can you make good on that momentum? No, because I’ve got momentum of my own to make good on!”

My key to the kingdom!

”This isn’t the first time I’ve been in a four way match for a shot at the World Bombshell Title against three decorated older women, looking at you Greece Lightning Tour, but it is the first such match that I’m entering with any kind of momentum and I’m not letting it go to waste!” I stated as I folded my arms. ”Alicia, Sam, Diamond, I’m willing to bet that the Vegas betting odds have either of you three as the ones to win this match and challenge either Mercedes or Masque at High Stakes XI, but those odds aren’t always reliable especially in a sport like this and as far as I see it? This is my moment to shine!”

It's that simple.

”Because when opportunity knocks, I answer! And this opportunity is practically banging down my door right now! Alicia, Sam, and Diamond have all been at the top of the food chain in the Bombshell Division before and I’m sure that they are itching for a chance to return to the top again, but there’s just one problem with that ladies!” I said as I held up my right index finger to illustrate my point and then pointed it towards me. ”This isn’t a Triple Threat Anything Goes Match! it’s a Fatal Four Way Anything Goes match and I’m in the mix! And I plan to be a spanner in the works of whatever hopes either of you three had of winning that title again because honestly? I think it’s high time that some new blood got that opportunity, don’t you?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”I’m sure I can predict what your answers will be, some variant of the phrase “hell no”, but it’s not like I care about the opinions of my opponents when it comes to winning a match like this!” I stated before I left the ring and walked up directly to the camera. ”Because I’m everything you gals aren’t! I’m young, hungry and I’ve yet to reach the top of the Bombshell Division mountain! But that all changes this Sunday at Climax Control #341 where I  not only out last three other former champions but I book my ticket to the World Bombshell Title Match at High Stakes XI, and as I turn the page on this chapter of my SCW career, I’ve got my sights firmly set on started a whole new golden chapter as I enter 2023 as the new World Bombshell Champion! And I don’t care who gets in my way as I start down that path because they will all be brought down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of Krystal Wolfe!”

I left Jessie’s home gym as the scene fades.