Author Topic: “All The Things She Said.”  (Read 575 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“All The Things She Said.”
« on: February 14, 2022, 04:57:10 PM »
Krystal’s attempt to make it past round one of the Blast from the Past Tournament failed for the second year in a row leaving the Aussie Bombshell frustrated and vulnerable to Matthew and Marty’s poisonous words, something that would prove to be true come last week’s Climax Control where Krystal aired her frustrations live on air earning the concern of Jessie, Keira, Cassie and Adrienne in the process.

But Krystal wouldn’t have to wait long for another match to come along, this week she was competing in her second ever main event and like the first time around she was defending the title, this time it was a rematch with Keira! And just to make things interesting, Krystal’s challenger for Blaze of Glory X, Diamond Steele, was the referee! This would be Krystal’s ninth defence but can she retain?

Orleans Arena Parking Lot, Paradise, Nevada
Sunday the 13th of February 2022, 21:00pm

It should be me.

The past two weeks of action have been a blur to put it mildly, rather than cruise through the opening round of Blast from the Past I got eliminated in the first round and just to compound matters, certain idiots have voiced their opinions! Including someone who signs my pay checks.

Heads getting a little big he said, highly enjoyed it he said, fuck him!

So yeah, I used my promo time tonight to lash out at certain people on the roster, granted I did it after some prodding by Matthew and Marty but most of the things I said had been brewing in my mind all week including when I want to the Ring Rust’s Café’s opening on Friday night, I just figured that it was better to not let it boil over rather than leaving it to stew.

And well, you saw my promo, you heard what I said.

”I’ll call you in the morning Matthew, but I’ve got a lot of stuff on my plate next week stream wise.” I said to my manager over the phone not realising that Cassie was walking up behind me. ”Keep me updated on Cassie’s progress in the meantime, bye!” I added before hanging up on Matthew and checking my phone for updates from Twitter or any indication that the card had been posted. ”Card’s up, wonder if they got my……..”

”Hey Krystal.” Cassie nearly made me jump out of my skin when she called out to me and I looked up before seeing my eighteen year old cousin approaching me with a frown on her face. ”Pretty wild night huh?”

”Yeah, you can say that again.” I responded after I got over the surprise before I turned to face my cousin, and it was then that I realized that she was clearly upset by something, not to the point where she was crying after my outburst last week but well, it was obvious. ”Okay Cass, what’s up? You know you can tell me……..”

”WHAT’S UP?! THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO FUCKING SAY?!” Cass demanded before taking several deep breaths, it didn’t take me long to figure out why she was so upset, well upset at me to be precise. ”I was nearby for your interview remember? Or did you think I was just going to zone out and eat a truck load of snacks whilst you talked shit? I thought we were over this after the incident at last week’s Climax Control!”

Oh, son of a bitch! ”I was! But Christian’s tweet just set me off, I’ve worked too fucking hard to get where I am for someone like him to pass judgment from up high!” I countered but I could see that Cass was not backing down. ”What do you want from me Cass? You know I’ve been trying to get to the next level for months now!” I demanded and Cass wiped away a tear from her eye.

”I want the old you back! From before Matthew and Marty entered the picture!” Cass responded after taking several deep breaths. ”You’ve changed since Matthew and Marty came aboard and not for the better!”

”Cass you know the whole reason I contacted them in the first place was a direct result of Ari’s attack during the lead up to High Stakes XI! I didn’t want my friends to get hurt like that again! Hell, I don’t want you to get hurt like that or anyone else I care about!” I responded before I got a notification on my phone and retrieved it from my pocket. ”Andrea’s on Team Keira?! What the fuck?!”

”Oh yeah, there’s that as well.” Cass added as she walked up to me. ”They’ve scheduled your ninth defence for the Main Event of next week’s Climax Control! And it’s a rematch against Keira!” Cass added and I checked the text that had the card included, indeed my next defence was the Main Event and there was one glaring detail. ”I see you’ve spotted the fine print.”

”Diamond’s the guest ref and my challenger for Blaze of Glory X, well, that complicates things.” I sighed in response before briefly going over the rest of the card. ”I guess we’ll be training extra hard.”

It was at that point that Cass dropped the other bombshell! No pun intended. ”I’m not training with you and Jess this week, Team Hero offered to help train me and I jumped at the opportunity.” Cass explained and I was taken aback by that. ”We haven’t figured out the details of how this will fit around my schedule at the PTA Gym, but because Keira’s your next challenger……..”

[font color=#00FFFF]”You want to avoid a conflict of interest right?”[/font] I asked and Cassie nodded in response. [font color=#00FFFF]”Look Cass, we have a lot to discuss and it’s getting too late to continue this argument further, can we finish this discussion in the morning?”[/font]

”Yeah, I was about to suggest that.” Cass admitted as she looked at the time on her phone. ”And for what it’s worth, Makayla’s been trying to call you since your promo aired.”

”Off course she has, I can’t wait for that screaming match!” I sighed before we got in the car and I drove off.

I didn’t think I was going to jump into another title defence against Keira so soon after my last one, I figured that they would at least save that for Blaze of Glory X but here I am, defending against Keira again.

And as the old saying goes, second verse, same as the first.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Valentine’s Day 2022, 11:00am

I’m barely a day into the new week and this is already setting itself up to be a wild one.

Not just the defence against Keira but today is the first Valentine’s Day since Makayla moved over from Australia, much less the first one since I asked her to marry me at High Stakes X so yeah, this is going to be a wild day.

Oh yeah, the wedding, that’s been scheduled for the week before Blaze of Glory X (more specifically the Monday before the event) and whilst neither me nor Makayla have much family here in the states the family that still live in Australia are flying over for my wedding, including the other victims of my abusive dad.

Yeah, since my interview with Rocky during the lead up to Inception V more of my dad’s surviving victims have come forward to tell their story, some had it a lot worse than me but I have been in contact with my extended step family and they’ll be there for the wedding! Even if it’ll be the first time I meet most of them in person.

The only sibling who won’t be in attendance is Kirsty, she did go to rehab after I took custody of Rachel last year but she lasted a week into what was meant to be a six month rehab course and jumped right back into the illegal drugs (and by that I mean crack and not weed like Cass), I’ve pretty much given up on her at this point and unless she gets clean Rachel will never see her biological mother again, and frankly? After her behaviour during the family court hearing that saw me and Makayla get custody of Rachel I don’t think she wants anything to do with her.

”It’s been a hell of a month already.” I commented to myself as I sat down on the sofa next to Makayla, Rachel was playing with Garrus in front of us (and the doggo was definitely growing up fast) and Makayla was looking for something romantic for us to watch on Valentine’s Day. ”And it’s only going to get wilder on Sunday night.” I added and Makayla looked up before nodding.

”Frankly I’m surprised that you took a day off from training so we could have Valentine’s Day together.” Makayla admitted as she shifted her weight. ”I know we’ve been looking forward to our first Valentine’s Day together since we got engaged and all but you’ve got a title defence coming up on Sunday and it’s a rematch against Keira! Or do I need to remind you of your bruised ribs from your first defence against Keira?”

[font color=#00FFFF]”I’d rather you didn’t but I know Keira will be trying to make up for her mistakes during my first defence against her.”[/font] I responded with a frown before flipping some hair over my shoulder. [font color=#00FFFF]”As for the day off? Well, I let Gabriel know that I was going to take the day off to spend Valentine’s Day with you in advance and that was going to be the case regardless of what match I ended up in.”[/font] I added before Makayla decided “screw it” and put Disney+ on before playing the original Beauty and the Beast. [font color=#00FFFF]”Can’t beat a classic huh?”[/font]

”It was this or Hunchback of Notre Dame and I wasn’t about to subject Rachel to Hellfire, even if it is the best Disney Villain Song!” Makayla admitted as she started playing the classic Disney movie. ”Any bets on which song will never leave our heads by the time the credits roll?”

”My bet is on Be Our Guest, that’s one of the catchiest songs Disney has ever produced for a good reason.” I reasoned and Makayla found that hard to argue with, at least at first. ”You?”

”It’s either going to be “Be Our Guest” or “Beauty and the Best”, either that or Beauty and the Beast drives us to tears and Rachel is wondering why.” Makayla responded with a grin and I nodded as the classic Disney film started to play. ”Just try not to do anything like last night’s promo again.”

Oh god damn it! ”It’s going to be a while before you let that go, isn’t it?” I grunted in annoyance and Makayla nodded with a knowing grin on her face. ”Didn’t I apologize enough for making Cassie upset last night?”

”You did but she had every right to be upset with you, at least try to focus on your title match on Sunday!” Makayla sighed and I couldn’t really argue with Makayla so we just resumed watching the classic Disney movie.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 15th of February 2022, 18:00pm

Yesterday’s day off was what I needed after spending so long worrying about my next defence which is ironic when you remember that my next defence is this Sunday night but because of that I need to get back into the swing of things, and that includes training at the Go Gym and with Jessie.

And since Cass was going to be training with Team Hero, well, it was going to just be me and Jess.

”I take it you know why Cass isn’t with me today?” I asked as I followed Jess down the stairs to her basement gym. ”Because I haven’t spoken to her much since I left the Orleans Arena on Sunday.”

”If by that you mean that Cass is training with Team Hero, then yeah, I know.” Jess responded as we entered the gym and she turned to me with a frown on her face. ”Largely because I gave Keira the idea.”

”So it is about the interview I cut on the last Climax Control.” I grunted in response before sitting down on the weights bench. ”I was just voicing my frustration, it’s not like you never did that in your SCW career.”

”Yeah and the last time I did that I got slapped with a yearlong title shot ban!” Jessie countered as she leaned against one of the rowing machines. ”I’m not saying that I didn’t enjoy some of it, hell I laughed for a good minute when you took aim at Christian but trust me, Matthew and Marty are leading you down the wrong path!”

”How would you know anyway?” I asked Jess as I folded my arms. ”You were never managed by Matthew or Marty aside from that match you had against Keira back in December and that was a one-off.”

”Well for one thing, I’ve been wrestling since I was eighteen and I turned thirty two last month!” Jess countered with a frown on her face before she adjusted a bra strap. ”I don’t like bringing this up to you but I’ve been in this business a lot longer than you’ve known Makayla and well, you know everything that happened before you met Makayla.”

”Yeah, I still get nightmares thanks!” I grunted in response as I looked up at the shorter woman. ”But beyond that, you’re trying to say that because you’ve been in the business long enough to be called a veteran means you know exactly what Marty and Matthew are up to?”

”That’s exactly what I am saying! You were right on one front, you have every right to be proud of everything you’ve accomplished since winning the title, hell if the reign survives the cycle then you’ll be one of the few SCW wrestlers, Superstar or Bombshell, who can say that they’ll reach the one year anniversary of their title win and trust me, most of the time we’re lucky to last a month!” Jessie pointed out before she started making her way to the ring. ”But if you continue to let Matthew and Marty poison your thoughts, you’re going to end up with fewer friends and a lot more enemies! Trust me Charlotte, it’s not worth it!”

”Let me guess, you’re talking about your campaigns to get shots at the World Bombshell Championship!” I responded with a scoff as I stood up and Jess turned to me. ”At least I can say that every time I’ve put out feelers for new challengers, I’ve retained the title!” I added as I patted the Roulette Title and Jess shook her head.

”Maybe, but like it or not you’ve been slipping since you hired Matthew and Marty, I don’t think I need to say what needs to be done at this point.” Jess responded with a sigh as she turned to me. ”Remember when we first met Cass? Or more specifically the truckload of red flags it created?”

”It’s been in the back of my mind since we started training her.” I admitted with a nod as I stood up. ”We know that she said that she’s going to be training with Team Hero, granted as time has moved on since then I don’t think it’s her parents that are taking advantage of Cass, rather it’s Matthew and Marty.”

”Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking, especially after she got body shamed by that prick at the PTA Gym and she described her dad as looking ready to kill someone.” Jess nodded in agreement as she leaned on another piece of equipment. ”Look, I don’t want to say anything without any concrete evidence so as far as we’re concerned? This conversation stays in my home gym, understood?” Jess added and I nodded without hesitation. ”Way I see it? Matthew and Marty view Cass less as a trainee and more of a tool to use against you.”

”To keep me in check, right?” I asked and Jessie nodded as I got the idea. ”There’s only one thing I don’t get about that idea, Cass has been a trainee at the PTA Gym since September and we met her in December, how long exactly have they been playing this game?”

”It’s likely that they didn’t make the connection at first, just saw a young female trainee with a ton of upside who was naturally athletic and agreed to train her to be a wrestler.” Jessie responded with a shrug after thinking for a minute. ”Drug issues aside off course, but after you hired them they probably made the connection and asked Cass if she was related to you, granted such a question would be a long shot, Adelaide’s a large city isn’t it?”

”One of the biggest in South Australia, over a million people live there and it’s South Australia’s Cosmopolitan Coastal Capitol.” I explained with a nod as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Cassie’s family is from Greenock, a small town in the Barossa Valley just to the north of Adelaide, it wouldn’t exactly be a stretch to say that someone who was tired of the city life in Adelaide would move out there to live a quieter life but even then it’s home to just over a thousand people.”

”But it could still happen, is that what you’re saying?” Jess asked and I nodded in response. ”Either way, we need more evidence that Matthew and Marty are up to no good with Cassie and knowing Marty I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something perverse to go along with it.”

”Jess, Cass is eighteen, Marty just turned fifty, for the love of god don’t make me think about that or the implications that come with it!” I insisted with a look of disgust on my face and Jessie conceded as she put her hands up. ”We’ve wasted enough time as it is, let’s get some training done.”

”Agreed, but keep in mind what I said.” Jessie responded as I stood up and walked over to the shorter woman. ”About Cass and your partnership with Matthew and Marty.”

”I will, on both counts!” I assured Jess before we finally entered the ring to start training.

I had a lot on my mind but one thing was clear, there was a long list of former wrestlers who I should’ve considered for my manager before I approached Matthew and Marty.

And I should’ve realized this long ago.

PTA News Update, Las Vegas Nevada
Tuesday the 15th of February 2022, 22:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go again.

“Welcome to the PTA News Update: I’m Marty McFarge! Tonight’s top stories: who is the better kaiju, Ms. Jon or Kaiju RainBWAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I could not finish that sentence with a straight face! Off course it’s Ms. Jon! Security staff at the Orleans Arena are still searching for Alexander Raven’s head after it was kicked off by Fenris, who is the biggest loser in SCW: Chloe Benton or The Troll and finally, will Andrea Hernandez ever shut the fuck up?! All this and more but first, I’m here with the reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion Krystal Wolfe! Krystal, this Sunday you are defending the title in a rematch from Inception V against Keira Fisher-Johnson, what are your thoughts?”

The camera panned over to me as I made myself comfortable.

”Well, all day I’ve had the song “All The Things She Said” by taTu stuck in my head and it’s a fitting song considering everything that’s happened leading up to this match! From Keira claiming that she almost had me beat at Inception V to Diamond Steele staking a claim to my Roulette Title to Sam Marlowe beating me in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament two weeks ago.” My eye twitched as I said that last part. ”Practically every Bombshell who thinks that their opinion matters to me has said their peace, including a certain bitch who thinks that this is going to be the end of my title reign! I am off course talking about the sole member of Team Keira and Bombshell Internet Champion Andrea Hernandez! This match is more than just about defending the title against Keira again, it’s about shutting up idiots like Andrea!”

“She is obnoxiously egotistical.” Marty responded and I bit my lip to stop myself from making a “pot calling the kettle black” joke. “Off course the biggest news about this title match is the fact that Diamond will be the Special Guest Ref and your challenger at Blaze of Glory X, what are your thoughts on this?”

”Remember the last time I defended the title in the Main Event? It’s going back a few months and no, I’m not talking about that match against Andrea, for one thing, that was non title!” I responded and Marty had to think for a minute before I spoke up. ”My third defence, that Triple Threat Match against Bella and Mercedes in Los Angeles with Jamie Staggs as the guest ref! I bring it up because if this was a Triple Threat then history would be repeating itself both in match type and in my warning to Diamond, try anything and you’ll pay the price, am I clear Diamond?”

“I can’t speak for Diamond but if she was smart she’d heed your warning.” Marty responded and I scoffed in response to that statement. “But what about you defending the title against Keira again?”

”Keira was the toughest challenge of my Bombshell Roulette Title Reign at Inception V, to the point where people are saying that Keira would be champ by now if she had gone for the Deadly Sin that she’d be champ right now and I’d be her first challenger.” I responded before shaking my head. ”Keira, I said I respect the hell out of you during the lead up to Inception V and that is still true just under a month later but you need to understand something Keira, yes you almost had me at Inception V but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and you won’t dethrone me on your second attempt.”

“Okay, I know by now we normally let you take the field but you have something to say, don’t you Krystal?” Marty asked and I nodded without hesitation. “Well, go ahead and if you want extra motivation, remember what Christian said about you!”

”I expressed my thoughts on Christian’s comments last week at Climax Control and I don’t need to say it again! That said, once my reign is finally over the history books will likely refer to my reign as the “numbers reign” just because of how often I’ve brought up how many days I’ve enjoyed my reign as Bombshell Roulette Champion.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”That couldn’t be truer for the cycle after Blaze of Glory X, why? Because my reign started at Into the Void X and when my reign survives both Keira and Diamond, I’ll be exactly one year into this reign come Into the Void X and neither Keira nor Diamond will stop me from being the first Bombshell to reach that milestone!”

“Well, that seems like a good a Segway as any, go ahead Krystal, the floors all yours.” Marty told me and I nodded before I started on my promo.

”There are plenty of people saying that my reign is in danger just because I lost to Sam Marlowe, that loss may have brought my momentum to a stop but it doesn’t mean my reign is in danger, after all I lost to Diamond and Team Hero during the Inception V cycle and well, I’ll let this visual do the talking for me.” I stated before placing my title on the desk. ”Says it all doesn’t it? And now that I’m heading into another defence against Keira in this week’s Main Event I have a chance to repeat history, there’s just one wrench in the works and her name is Diamond Steele!”

Yes I called Diamond a wrench, what of it?

”Whilst Diamond recovers from that burn, I’ll point out that she is not only my challenger for Blaze of Glory X but the special guest referee for this Roulette Rules Match!” I stated before shifting my weight. ”Off course, owing to the nature of the Roulette Division her role might be mitigated if the wheel lands on, say, a Cage Match? Or a Scaffold Match? Or a Scaffold over a Piranha Tank Match? You get the idea, for all we know Diamond’s role could be minimal at best but if she still finds a way to get involved then I’ll be all too happy to make her pay and who knows if she’ll even make it to Blaze of Glory X if that scenario plays out? Here’s one thing I do know, the ref could be Diamond in the nude and I’d still retain!”

And back to Keira.

”Now Keira, we had a hell of a match at Inception V, to the point where I’m disappointed that it landed on a standard rules match but I digress! But you almost had me beat, you almost had the Bombshell Roulette Title within your grasp, what did I say earlier again?” I asked before I remembered what it was. ”Oh yeah, almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, something I wish a certain Argentinian Bombshell would take to heart, and I still retained the title, do you think you’ll turn your fortunes around in our rematch Keira? Sorry, it’s not going to happen!”

Nor will it happen the third time!

”You see Keira it’s like I said, I’m a competitor first and a champion second and whilst that means that I want to defend my title as often as I can, it also means that I learn from my past mistakes.” I commented before I leaned forward. ”I know you’ll try to go after my ribs again because that worked so well the first time and you’ll go for the Deadly Sin again, that’ll be your first and last mistake against me Keira because I’ll be ready for when you try to attack my ribs and make it harder for me to hit the Down Under Thunderbomb and hell even IF you succeed I have the Long Rest and the Record Breaker to fall back on! Or even the Critical Hit because if you remember correctly Keira, that was the move that I defeated Seleana with at Disney World, in other words I’m not a one trick pony and I will demonstrate that against you on Sunday!”

And more importantly win.

”So many members of the Bombshell Roster want to see my reign end, I won’t name names but sorry bitches! This title isn’t going anywhere when I’m THIS CLOSE to hitting three hundred days as champion!” I added before grinning broadly. ”And if anything, those women are just jealous that none of their reigns ever or will come close! And Keira, during that contract signing for our match at Inception V you said that you believed in fate, I’ve long held that fate has a funny sense of humour and whilst that is still true today, I think that it's fated that I make it to three hundred days as champion!”

And I will make it!

”Granted, since I retained the title against Char Kwan I’ve faced the toughest challenge of my reign to date, namely you and now I’m facing you again with Diamond right around the corner, you should know by now that not only do I welcome this challenge but I embrace it with open fucking arms!” I said before flipping some hair over my shoulder. ”But in that same embrace, I’m welcoming my fate as Bombshell Roulette Champion at over 300 days, and neither you nor Diamond will stop me from getting to that goal! I’ve had a hell of a reign but it’s not stopping anytime soon! Especially not to a Hall of Famer who ALMOST beat me, isn’t that right Keira?”

Try as you might, you won’t stop me!

”Let’s go back to the beginning, because practically everyone not named Keira was predicting that this reign would end after one defence, this title reign has practically been built upon a foundation of me proving people wrong!” I said with a grin as I placed my hands upon my title. ”And those foundations will hold strong for the rest of my reign! Keira it’s like I said last time, you’re a hall of famer for a damn good reason but every time we face off it becomes clearer that the era of Team Hero is fading and the era of Krystal Wolfe has just begun, after all, this is the Year of the Wolfe and I have a long way to go before the year ends, you just happen to be my first and second challenger of the year Keira and you won’t be the last.”

It’s that simple.

”When it boils down to it Keira, this is a match between two good friends, it just so happens that the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title is on the line! Last time we faced off I took the time to thank you for making my dreams come true but, obviously, I didn’t expect to defend the title against you twice!” I added before putting the title on my shoulder. ”The rest of the Bombshell Locker Room had better get used to seeing this image for a while longer because I have proven to be unstoppable as champion and neither Keira nor Diamond will be the one to end it.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Fate, noun, the development of events outside a person’s control regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power, remind you of anything Keira? It should, you said that my title reign was fated during the last cycle.” I commented before grinning broadly as I patted my title. ”I’ve always said that fate has a funny sense of humour, largely because of my fucked up upbringing but if it was fated that I win this title and hold it for nearly a year and counting? Then I embrace that fate but my fate says that I will defeat you again Keira and my fate won’t be denied! You will be struck down by “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe and I will defend the title for the ninth time in a row because THAT is ready for prime time!”

“That’s all for now, see you next time!” Marty announced as the camera panned out and the scene fades.