Author Topic: What belonged to me is back in my possession (BFTP RP 2)  (Read 520 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
What belonged to me is back in my possession (BFTP RP 2)
« on: February 16, 2022, 08:12:18 PM »
The scene starts with Kingingseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu hanging out in his living room with his friends and Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell.  They are discussing what transpired durimg the last few weeks.

Hitamashii-I am so relieved that I regained my SCU Underground title from that wannabe Helluva Bottom Carter.  I mean, I didn't actually beat him, but he got the justice he deserved when he mascaraded as Mz Holly Wood, whom I did defeat for the SCU Underground Chmapionship, proving that I am better than her.

Andrew-Yeah, not only did you defeat Mz Holly Wood to regain the title that you should have never lost, you also got the pinfall victory in the first round of the Blast From The Past tournament.

Hitamashii-That is true.  I did what I needed to do to make sure Amber and I advanced, and Amber didn't lose her title.  Now we are both going into the second round as champions.  Imagine if we won the tournament as champions.  It will be the first time in SCW history that the winners of the tournament were both champions.

As soon as he says that there is a knock at the door and it is Amber Ryan herself, with a bag with her wrestling gear inside it, so the duo can do some training together, come up with a strategy.

Amber-Hey Hitamashii, congrats on regainging the SCU Underground Championship, and thanks for having my back in round 1, making sure I didn't lose my championship.

Hitamashii-Yeah, thanks.  Not a problem, that's what tag team partners are supposed to do, have each others back.  Something I learned a long, long time ago, and see in action all the time with these two guys.

Hitamashii points at Andrew and Ivan before Andrew takes Amber downstairs so she can get changed while Ivan stays upstairs with Hitamashii as they head toward Hitamashii’s bedroom so Hitamashii can get changed into his wrestling gear.

Ivan-You look more relaxed than the last time Amber was here.

Hitamashii-Yeah, I mean, getting the first match out of the way makes working with her easier, and getting to know her better as a competitor.  I am looking forward to facing the duo of Lawna Cade and Jaycee Mcdonald, a duo I don't know too much about to be honest.

Ivan-Yeah, all I know is that they are rookies.  They beat Amy Santino (formally known as Amy Marshall) and Matthew Knox. 

Hitamashii and Ivan both finish getting dressed and then him and Ivan go downstairs to the gym and meet up with Amber and Andrew.

Hitamashii-We are in for one hell of a fight this week so we should practice more of our brawling as both of our opponents are known for being brawlers.

Amber-You are right.  I mean, they are rookies, and they took out a hall of famer in Amy Santino, so they are a force to be reckoned with.  A lot of people would say take them lightly, but I disagree.  I don't want to let my guard down for anyone.

Hitamashii smiles in agreement.

Hitamashii-The reason Ivan and Andrew are dressed to compete is so we can practice some of our brawling on them, and they are gonna not take it lightly on us if thats ok with you Amber.

Amber-That is fine. I mean, Mac and I spar with each other all the time, and every other company I have worked with in the past did more intergender competition than SCW allows.

They climb into the ring and brawl to make sure their brawling is up to snuff for their upcoming match and how to defend agaisnt a brawler.

Hitamashii-I really like that last one we just did.  I think it has a good feel and looks painful.  You doing ok, Ivan and Andrew?

Ivan sorely responds for both him and Andrew, who is lying on the ground in pain.

Ivan-Yeah, I will be fine.

The scene ends with Amber leaving after the workout and the three guys discuss the next step.

The scene opens with Hitamashii having a pepperoni pizza with a root beer for dinner.  He decides to discuss his upcoming match where he teams with Amber Ryan against Jaycee McDonald and Lawna Cade in the second round of the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Hitamashii-I know how important this match is. This is the Quarterfinals for the Blast From The Past tournament and that Amber and I are both champions.  People wanna talk about how my reigns with the SCU Underground Championship are controversial, but I would have to disagree.  I mean, my first reign, Helluva Bottom Carter and Mz Holly Wood both pinned each other in the Warriors Brawl, allowing me to gain the championship.  It was not my fault they forgot I still involved in the match.  It is on them.  Then when Dying Breed took out Mz Holly Wood when I was supposed to defend against her.  I didn't expect Helluva Bottom Carter to dress up as Mz Holly Wood to beat me for the title, but it happened.  Now that takes us to 2 weeks ago when I defeated Mz Holly Wood for the title that got stripped from Carter for the actions he took at Inception.

In terms of Amber and my opponents, Jaycee and Lawna, I am not concerned with you two at all.  You guys are upstart rookies, but we will be ready for whatever you have to throw at us.  I know Amber and I are ready and will show the world that we are worthy of the titles we carry and that we won't let a pair of upstart rookies get the best of us.  Amber and I will become the first team in the history of SCW to win the Blast From The Past tournament while both members of the team holding championship gold.  Nothing will stop us, especially not you two. I know that Jaycee has been trained by Coby Quik and Kris Ryan, both SCW alumni, and Kris is a Hall of Famer, but I was also trained by a Hall of Famer, so that becomes a mute point.  We will just have to see who is the better teacher, Casey Williams or Kris Ryan.  As of right now, its Casey Williams, soley because I am a 4 time World Champion, more than my mentor and trainer was.  Hell, he never won the world title once, but a guy with his size and stature didn't need the world title to make him a success.  I, on the other hand, need the world title more than anything in the world, because if I am not on top of the mountain, what is the point of even being a wrestler? 

The scene ends as he goes back to eating his dinner.

Title reigns
N/a