Author Topic: Sin City underground Ep 77 Results  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Sin City underground Ep 77 Results
« on: December 06, 2020, 10:57:48 AM »

Sin City Underground Ep 77 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 5th, 2020.

The cameras go backstage to find SCU GM Lexa Pelligrini in her office with two older men, and a young woman in business attire.  She purses her lips as she looks back at them.

Man 1:  Ms. Pelligrini, this is a very serious matter, and you would be in breach of contract if you don’t accept these terms.

Lex laces her fingers together and puts them in front of her, taking a deep breath.

Lexa:  It would be great if your client were present so that we could all be involved in this conversation.

The lawyers speak amongst each other for a moment.  The older man on the left stands up and pulls his phone out.  He speaks indistinctly, and very briefly.  He then takes his seat once more, pouring a glass of water into his cup, taking a sip.

Man 2:  She will be here momentarily, I assure you.  She just wants what we all want, a resolution.

Lexa:  No, she wants the damn title back in her grubby little mitts, at any and all costs.  All contract talk aside, let’s call this exactly what it is.  Angel Kash is mad that she got beaten at her own game finally. And I’d be remiss if…

Just then, the door opens up, and we see Angel Kash and Valentina walking into the room, with GRIME masked member Pakistan Green clearing the way.  Angel snaps, giving him the signal to take his leave, and he waits outside of the door.

Lexa:  What the hell is that about?  Hanging out with GRIME members now, are we?

Angel:  What do you expect me to do when everyone in this brand you expect me to be loyal to is so ready to stab me in the back to take what is mine, like a couple of misguided Robin Hoods?  Good protection is hard to find around here.

Valentina:   AKA, Boss Bitches are expanding OUR brand, and we’re getting ready for war.

Lexa holds up a hand to ask for a second. She collects her thoughts before continuing.

Lexa: First, let me just say this.  That was one big seven foot bitch, which is fitting coming from GRIME.  Second, in case you haven’t heard, all contracts have been updated to include “No talk of wars, takeovers, invasions, rebrandings.” But, since you know your contract oh so well, I’m sure you knew that already.

Angel:  She said it, not me. You’ll have to forgive her. She’s still learning.

Angel takes a comfortable seat right across from Lexa, and she leans in to lock eyes with her.  She even goes as far as to giggle.

Angel:  Look.  You’re new at this, and it clearly shows by the way you interact with your talents on Twitter.  Boss Bitches don’t need to take over, because we are the show.  We’re already on top.  While all of the peasants run around, wearing masks, attacking each other from behind, they cleared the path for us to be on top, and to stay on top.  Now, Cordy’s little stunt was cute. I’ll give her that.  She might not be cute, but she caught me off guard. I’m used to dealing with idiots afterall.

Lexa looks over to Valentina and raises her eyebrows before looking back to Angel.

Lexa:  Obviously.

Angel:  Funny… so, due to the fact that you forced me to defend my title at a supercard, with no notice, as is required by WGN Standards and Practices, the title never should have been on the line, and therefore, it still belongs to me.  The sooner you hand it over, the sooner I can go defend it against Queen of Emo Depression or whatever, and I can go back to being the best Uncensored TV Champion this company has ever seen.

Lexa pats her desk with both hands.  She is clearly annoyed, as is evident by her face and the intensity of the slap of the desk.  However, she doesn’t contest this.  She presses a button on the phone on her desk, and it makes a loud beeping sound.

Just then, Cordelia Clark walks into the office, and the air goes completely cold.  Her calculated eyes land right on the back of Angel’s head, as does the faceplate of the Uncensored TV Championship.  Angel falls against the desk, bumping her head, as Val goes to leap on Cordelia, cursing rapidly in Spanish before the security guards in helmets stop her from laying a finger on Cordelia.

Cordelia:  You’re not the victim here, Angel.  You’re just the one who got outsmarted, beaten at her own game.  Had it been any other night, that title would still be mine.  And if anyone around here has one iota of respect for that belt, then it will be mine again soon.

Angel tries to stand up, but she is wobbly.  She fumbles with the belt before sloppily putting it over her shoulder.

Angel:  Um, excuse me!  I need medical attention after this savage just beat me with my own belt.

Lexa:  Now calm down, Angel.  You asked for your belt back, and you’ve got it.  I’d be more than happy to call Doctor Weaver in here to have a look at your head to clear you for your match.

Angel:  Hey stupid!  Unless you want me to fight for the contendership to my own freaking title, then I don’t have a match.  How idiotic can you really be? Do you not want a contender for Night of Champions?  Plus, I just got attacked, so Queen of Sadness is going to have to wait a week, kay?

Lexa:  Oh, we definitely need a contender.  One thought was to put Cordelia in that match to make her fight for her rematch at Night of Champions.  And I’m sure Queen of Apathy wouldn’t mind letting you have the night off. She doesn’t seem to care about anything, really.

Angel sighs with relief, but Cordelia clears her throat.

Cordelia:  Ahem!  I don’t need to earn anything after that completely and utterly ludicrous display by your supposed champion. I should get a shot at the belt right now! I will not participate in a stupid Ladder Match.  And if you think I will, then maybe my lawyers should get involved.

Lexa holds a hand up to stop the commotion around her.

Lexa:  You two are one in the same, I swear to the Good Shepherds’ God!  If you would have let me finish what I was saying, I was going to say that the match I was referring to a few seconds before I was interrupted was Angel Kash defending her belt against Cordelia Clark, and Queen of Apathy would take Angel’s spot in the Ladder Match.

Cordelia smiles, satisfied with this resolution.  But Angel goes into an uproar.  She throws her hands in the air.

Angel:  This is ridiculous!  Did you not just learn a few things about my team of lawyers?  You can’t do this!

Woman:  Uh, yes she can, actually, since it is on WGN.

Angel:  Shut up!  You’re fired!  Ted, please find a replacement for Amanda immediately.

Lexa:  Worry about that later, Angel. Once Weaver clears you to fight, you’ve got a match to get ready for, and…

The door opens up again, and this time, it is Gianni Di Luca, GM of GRIME, and Tad Ezra, WGN Standards and Practices.  They are joined by Queen of Apathy.

Angel:  Oh my God!  This office is way too small for this many people!

Tad:  Hello to you too, Angel.  Long time, no see.  Now, since we’re here to come up with fair solutions, then you might want to consider the piece of the puzzle that you’re leaving out in the rain, making it not fit anymore… Okay, we’re all just so damn serious here, I had to try to come up with a…

Gianni:  What Tad’s tryna say is that you’s can’t run around here just bootin’ GRIME people outta matches, especially title matches.  That’s a good way to cause another Purge to happen.  My client over hey is distraught and has no trust in the system after hearin’ she is bein’ pulled from her rightful title match.

Apathy:  Actually, I don’t care. I was just going to sit in the locker room and watch the rest of the show.

Lexa nods her head and motions to Apathy with her hands.

Lexa:  See?  Problem solved.

Tad:  Uh, problem is very much NOT solved.  See, you preside over SCU talent.  Gianni presides over GRIME talent.  Neither one of you has the right to pull or replace competitors that are not your own.  As the person who presides over BOTH rosters, I am saying that this match will not be happening.

Cordelia:  That’s not fair!

Angel:  Thank you, Tad.  I knew you wouldn’t forget about an old friend.

Tad:  Old, being the right way of putting it.  Tonight, it’s going to be Angel Kash, defending her title against Cordelia Clark…

Cordelia:  Finally, someone is making some sense around here.

Tad: … AND Queen of Apathy, in a Triple Threat Match.  And to even the odds that have been stacked against Queen of Apathy, this match is going to be contested under GRIME Rules, with GRIME officials.

Lexa, Angel, Cordelia: WHAT?!?

Gianni:  There, don’t that make ya happy, Queen? 

Apathy:  Meh…

Tad:  So it’s settled.  Get that noggin looked at, Angel. If you don’t compete tonight, it becomes a one-on-one match when you get stripped of the title.

Angel:  But…

Tad:  I have spoken.  Good evening, everyone.

And with that, Tad leaves the room, leaving everyone else to argue, except Apathy, who just sits there, looking around at everyone with no expression on her face whatsoever.

We see GRIME member Jade seated just behind a mahogany desk, the entire wall behind her is glass and we can see it is a clear and sunny day outside….

Jade: Timing and opportunity are everything in business.  You need to learn how to make it your time.  You also can not let opportunity pass you by.  I will be showing you all just this.  For far too long I have been underrated and overlooked in GRIME.  Week after week they cling to their little favorites. 

I could care less about who has taken off their mask for mere shock value.  Just as I could care less about most of those who still wear masks.  The fact is I have had and continue to have my own plan and this is all a part of it unfolding and when things become clearer I will be recognized as I should be.

She leans forward and interlocks her fingers together….

Jade: Step one, I’ll open all the eyes that watch as I secure a TV championship match.  The women I will face are of quality as far as competition goes, but the fact remains that they at their best are not me and simply not capable of what I am capable of.  I will do whatever is needed out there in that match to walk away the winner.  It’s not like ladder matches aren’t dangerous.  Even in the best of circumstances people often wind up hurt.  While I know my opponents well enough to know this will not come easy I also know them well enough to know I can and will outsmart them all.

My time for recognition is now, and I will not let any of them take this opportunity away from me.  While I will also show GRIME what they has forsaken when it comes to me.  I will not be ignored or down played any longer.  From this moment forward I am taking what I want by any means necessary, there is but one goal and that is to win.  You all are going to see me win so much, you’ll be tired of seeing me win.

She leans back in the chair and slowly turns to face the windows as the scene fades to black…..

Chad: Hey, will you check it out?? Look who’s here!

Rob: It’s Fenris and Aron!

The camera catches the ringside area and indeed former SCW World Champion Fenris and his brother Aron are seated at ringside amongst the SCUniverse, watching the action.

Rob: What do you think they’re doing here?

Chad: No clue! Maybe Fenris is looking for Hitamashii?

TV Championship Contendership Match
Ladder Match
Melissa Ruin vs Virginia Mae Putnam vs Sister Esther vs Ruby vs G.R.I.M.E. Member Jade

Darlyn:  The following contest is a Ladder Match for the opportunity to face the Uncensored TV Champion at Night of Champions!

The SCUTron turns on. We see the Sun Devils football field with the drummers of the school's marching band in the middle of the field making the letters ASU for Arizona State University. The drums goes off twice, with a second pause before going off again twice repeating this process 3 times before the other drums come in. This happens twice before the group starts breaking formation.

The bugle team march onto the field as they begin to play…

ASU Marching band plays their version of Public Service Announcement II by Jay Z.

The Drummers move around as they form the letters SCU. The Bugle team marches in place below the letters making 6 rows underneath. The group breaks up and marches around the field for a bit as they start to slowly make out the name Melissa Ruin…

Darlyn:  On the way to the ring she is a two time all American in Lacrosse and Basketball from Arizona State… Melissa Ruin!!!

The white light flashes across the stage when "Breathe Into Me" by Red comes on the speakers.  The lights begin to flash out onto the crowd as Virginia comes out of the curtains.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 130 pounds she is Virginia Mae Putnam!!!

Virginia holds up the Good Book into the air and points to it and then she walks down the ramp. The fans reach out to touch her and she pulls out her cross necklace and holds it out to ward their demonic presence away.  She slides into the ring and puts her necklace back but keeps showing off the Good Book. She walks to all corners of the ring and watches the fans boo her and then she stops in the center of the ring and falls to her knees, looking up at the ceiling and the light shines down on her and she praises Him.

The crowd is cheering for the upcoming action when “Problem” by Natalia Kills begins to play over the speakers.  Red and white lights flash and alternate across the dim lighted ringside area.  The cheering turns to boos when Sister Ester walks out onto the stage with Red by her side.  She has on a denim jacket over a black bustier and matching bottoms along with black boots and knee pads.  She wraps Red’s arms around her before playing with the long strand of beads around her neck.

Liam:  On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is 5’3” and weighed in today at 113lb.  She represents G.R.I.M.E. she is Sister Esther!!!

She grims as she leans up and tilts Red’s mask up just enough to kiss his lips.  She looks devious when she brings his hands down to her thighs.  She then begins laughing and she skips down the ramp while teasing the crowd and sticking her tongue out at them.  She prances to the naughty music until she gets to the steps.  She runs up them as Red climbs to the apron.  He holds them open for her and she enters. She prances around to the beat before coming to a corner to get one last kiss from Red.  She waits for the match to start.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, Ruby!!!

The crowd boos as Ruby’s music plays.  She comes down to the ring and gets inside, ready to start the match.

Liam:  Last! Representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Jade!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.  Jade walks down the ramp and slides inside of the ring and eyeballs the other opponents inside of the ring as the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Melissa tries her best to fight off Jade and Ruby as best as she can as both members attack her right out of the gate. Typical GRIME tactics to use the numbers advantage.

Rob:  Don’t blame GRIME because Angel Kash pulled out last minute, much like your date last night, Chad.  Esther and Ginny are squaring off, and the fans can’t help but enjoy this.

Chad:  He didn’t pull out at all, thank you very much.  I mean, yes, Ginny is essentially Esther’s replacement after she defected to GRIME earlier this year, so there is no love lost between these two.

Rob:  Esther grabs onto Ginny’s hair and yanks her over to the ropes.  Ginny punches her a few times, but the former Combat Champion knees her in the gut and then does a Hair Biel through the ropes!

Chad:  Ginny crashes to the outside as Melissa ducks under a Superkick attempt by Jade, only for Ruby to do a Battering Ram right into her stomach, taking her down to the ground.

Rob:  Melissa locks her legs around Ruby’s midsection and begins throwing punches of her own now, and Ruby isn’t prepared for the MMA training of Melissa to kick in.

Chad:  Esther steps outside and picks Ginny off of the ground.  She smashes her face right into the ringpost as she talks trash.  She goes to do it again, but Ginny lifts a leg to block it, and then reverses it on Esther.

Rob:  Jade stomps on Melissa’s head a few times, breaking up the hold she has on Ruby.  She helps Ruby up to her feet, and Ruby thanks her… and then punches her in the side of the head!

Chad:  Ha!  No loyalty in GRIME, it would appear. Jade returns the favor, and the two begin going at it.  All while Ginny is banging Esther’s head into a fallen ladder on the outside of the ring.

Rob:  Esther rolls Ginny off of her and then picks up the ladder while pinning Ginny down.  She puts it across Ginny’s throat and chokes her with it  She shouts at Ginny in the process.

Esther:  LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!

Chad:  Ah, it’s been a minute since we heard that.  Melissa recovers as she watches Ruby and Jade go at it.  She calculates her next move wisely.

Rob:  You mean, she wildly attacks and dumps Ruby and Jade to the outside.  She then steps outside, and now all 5 competitors are outside, and yet no ladders are in the ring.

Chad:  Melissa picks a ladder up and puts it on her shoulders as Jade and Ruby get up.  She spins around, hitting Ruby with it, and goes for Jade, but Jade ducks and kicks Melissa in the stomach.

Rob:  Jade grabs onto the ladder and then brings Melissa’s chin down onto the ladder rung.  Her head bounces off and she hits the back of her head on the next rung.

Chad:  She falls to the ground and Jade picks the ladder up and slides it inside of the ring.  As she goes after it, Ruby grabs onto her ankle and pulls her back outside.

Rob:  Esther gets pulled off of Ginny by Mother Mavis, and Mavis slaps the shit out of Esther!  Esther tackles Mother Mavis to the ground and begins throwing punches at her!

Chad:  As Ginny recovers, she slides inside of the ring while everyone else is distracted.  She fumbles with the ladder as she starts to set it up.  This brings Jade inside.

Rob:  Jade hits a Superkick right to the ladder, and Ginny falls over, with the ladder landing on the turnbuckle.  Ruby breaks away from Melissa to get inside of the ring.

Chad:  Ruby runs at Jade, who turns and ducks just in time.  She flips Ruby over onto the ladder with a Back Body Drop!  The crowd gives a bit of a cheer for this as Melissa slides inside.

Rob:  Melissa bashes into the back of Jade, sending her on top of Ruby.  She then climbs over the two on the ladder and she gets on the other end of the ladder.  She jumps off with an Elbow Drop…

Chad:  But Ruby and Jade move, and Ginny kicks the ladder up into Melissa’s face, busting her open! Ruby picks the ladder up and rams it into Jade’s stomach.  She then smashes it over Ginny’s head, busting her open!

Rob:  Ruby smacks it against the side of Jade’s head, and then she shoves it into Ginny’s gut and drops her with a DDT onto it!  Ruby sets up the ladder, and everyone else is down!

Chad:  Except Esther, who is still trying to fight off Mother Mavis on the outside.  Ruby makes it quick and she rushes up the ladder.  She stops to take a look again as she reaches for the contract.

Rob:  She fumbles with the papers, but slips a little.  She doesn’t see Indigo rush inside of the ring, shoving the ladder over as Ruby tumbles to the outside of the ring!  She lands hard on her arm, and you can see the pain in her face!

Chad:  Indigo slides outside and begins stomping on Ruby’s arm as she talks trash to her.  This match is out of control!  GRIME needs to learn to wrestle a fair fight!

Rob:  Or, SCU needs to not book matches with no rules, giving GRIME the advantage?  Jade picks the ladder up and she starts to climb up it.  Ginny gets up as Jade is halfway up.

Chad:  Ginny climbs the ladder as she tries to catch up with Jade.  Jade gets to the top first, but Ginny is right there.  Blood is covering her face, nearly blinding her as she wails aimlessly at Jade.

Rob:  Jade takes a few hits, but soon her temper gets the better of her and she Headbutts Ginny off of the ladder and she gets the contract freed!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner, going to Night of Champions to take on the Uncensored TV Champion… GRIME masked member Jade!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jade doesn’t waste any time leaving the ring with the contract.  Ginny is holding onto her head as Melissa is kneeling, regretting not having done more to secure the win.  Esther gets a Ray of Light from Mother Mavis, putting her down, while Indigo dumps a barricade over on Ruby, stomping on her wildly before security can haul her off.  Jade watches the mayhem, soaking it all in in victory as medical comes down to assist the competitors.

Mrs. Right walks into the locker room curling a 45 pound dumbbell in her right arm and sees Mickey… Wearing black Adidas sweat pants and a white tank top she has a big smile on her face.

Mrs Right: There you are.  I can’t wait to get in that ring and show everybody why Over the Edge is the greatest collection of superstars in wrestling today.  The strongest wrestler in the company is teaming up with the toughest.  I already know they are not going to be able to stop us.  You wanna get some curls in?

Mickey is seen wearing his typical red flannel shirt, but in his green Over The Edge printed tights and white boots.  He is air boxing until the offer comes up about curls.

Mickey:  Alright?  I could go for some curls. Gotta get ready to hit the Drunken Lullabies on that massive ego of Andrew Borg.

Mickey takes the bar and walks over to the bench.  He sits down and begins doing slow curls with his left arm.

Mickey:  I just wish it felt like we was earning our shot at the Pride Tag Team Championships.  Instead, we gotta go up against these muppets, The Good Shepherds.  It’s like a holy thorn in our sides, yeah?

Mrs Right: Think of them as the door, that’s how I see it.  They are what we have to go through to get to our goals.  Borg can be beat, Eyes showed us the way.  I got your back and I know you got mine.  We got this and when we win we will be on our way to bringing more gold home to Over the Edge.

Mickey switches arms with the curling bar, starting to break a bit of a sweat.

Mickey:  To quote Jim Morrison, we’re gonna “break on through to the other side”, and we might as well call those belts ours already.  The biggest challenge will be getting past me fellow Brit, Alex Rush.  Mr Firecrotch ‘imself.  I ain’t to concerned about those Good Shepherd bellends. I only wish we could get our ‘ands on that prat, Father Gerald.

Mickey struggles with the last curl. He gives himself a break before starting again.

Mrs Right: Wait so is he a redhead or has he had a bad night in Vegas, I’m trying to figure out the firecrotch thing?  I hear ya about Gerald but look at it this way, they want to be sheep.  I say we be wolves.  Your form is pretty good there.

Mickey grunts with his last one before switching back to the left arm.

Mickey:  Thanks.  It’s me first time doin’ ‘em. With Alex, ‘e’s got a couple rumors going around London.  Either the carpet doesn’t quite match the drapes, or ‘e ‘ad a one night stand with Angel of Filth after a show.  It’s unclear, but one thing is for certain. ‘Is crotch is on FIIIIIIIIYAHHHHHHHHH!

Mickey uses the burn in his arm to add power to his near screech before putting the bar down on the bench next to him. He stands up and shakes off the burn.

Mickey:  Oi!  Ye ready to tell those self righteous twats to bugger off, yeah?

Mickey sheds his red flannel shirt and sets it over the bench.

Mrs Right: Hell yeah I’m ready to break them!  Let’s show the world where the true power lies.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Ariana Angelos walking around with her half of the Pride Tag Team Titles over her shoulder.

Ariana: I’m never living down the Thanksgiving incident, at least I can focus on the Pride Tag Title Defence next week.

Ariana mutters to herself before she spots HB Carter ahead of her.

Ariana: BESTIE!

Carter looks up and grins as Ari runs up to him.

HBCarter: Ari! I trust that you haven’t played mid-wife to any chickens since Thanksgiving.

Ariana: That’s………not a sentence you hear every day, and I’ve made some weird recipes!

HBCarter: That’s one way of putting it.

Ariana shakes her head.

Ariana: Are you ready for your TV Title defence tonight?

HBCarter: I’m as ready as Krystal’s hair is blue!

Ariana: So, very ready?

HBCarter: Exactly! Now, let’s go grab a snack before I must defend my title!

Ari nods before they walk off as the scene fades.

Backstage, Angel Kash is seen pacing back and forth as Valentina kicks at anything not bolted to the floor.  She has her hands tangled in her hair as she mutters in Spanish.

Angel:  What makes them think anything about what happened earlier was okay?  I mean, do they even know who I am?

Valentina:   Um, obviously not!  Puta is either loca or an idiota, because she did NOT just do that to the Boss Bitches.  I mean, forcing you into a title defense like she owns you?  Stacking the odds against me in a battle royal?

Angel:  It’s like they want to see the ratings drop when we have enough and buy out the rest of our contracts to go somewhere else, right? So stupid.

Val stops herself from kicking the equipment box and messing up her pedicured toes by stomping on the ground.

Valentina:   You know what?  I should go and win that battle royal, take their stupid Underground Championship that’s been held by shitty fucking wrestlers ever since you lost it, make it mean something, and then throw it in the trash on my way out of the door like “Byeeeeeeee” okurrrrrrr?

Angel:  Stop right there.  That’s a horrible idea.  Do you even hear yourself speaking right now?

Valentina:   Uh, yeah.

Angel:  Uh, obviously not.  Because if you did, then you would realize just how dumb that would be.  I mean, the Underground Championship?  Something held by garbage wrestlers for the last year has gone from trash to sewage.  Dump it in the sewer in the parking lot. It would fit in so much better there.

Val flips her ponytail over her shoulder and shrugs her shoulders.

Valentina:   The belt will finally be able to accessorize with the floating trash, the stench, and the shit water.  So I stand corrected.  Besides, putting me in a match with Delia Darling and Veronica Taylor is bad, but Krystal Wolfe and Celeste North?  Come on, I’m so much better than those train wrecks.  I mean, who loves video games THAT much and doesn’t live in their mother’s basement?

Angel:  She’s from Australia, and everything goes in reverse there, so her mom probably lives in her basement.

Valentina:   Is Celeste from Australia too, because she started off so strong in SCU, and then when she won the Underground title, it all went downhill. And don’t get me started on Halo.  I mean, she’s definitely a lucky one.  Lucky at getting the Underground title for a minute. Lucky at getting the Combat Championship for less than a minute.  And getting put in this match.  But unfortunately, her luck is running out.

Angel:  Her luck ran out the second she was born with that uggo face.  It just got a lot worse when she got booked against one of the Boss Bitches.  I just need you to do me a favor tonight, hun.  This is one of the first times that you’ve been booked since we’ve been teaming together, and the other couple times were… less than to be desired.  So try to look good out there tonight and maybe you’ll get more opportunities at big titles.

Val blinks, almost unable to believe that Angel just said that.

Valentina:   Um, I had lots of opportunities.  But someone saw me as a threat and decided to screw me out of them.

Angel:  Yeah, well, Lexa can only do so much. She can’t control how well you perform. She can only take titles away from you because she got a little pissy about a match result.

Valentina:   I wasn’t talking about Lexa…

Val continues to stare at Angel, who purposely is not getting it.  Instead, she fixes her makeup in a compact mirror.  Val shakes her head and walks off, as Angel admires her reflection now.

Pride Tag Team contendership match
Mrs. Right and Mickey Carrol vs Andrew Borg and Mother Mavis

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the contendership to the Pride Tag Team Championships at Night of Champions!!!

The opening of "Amazing Grace" by Dropkick Murphys plays as Mickey pushes through the curtains. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, quickly putting it out as he marches back and forth across the stage. He looks from side to side, nodding his head at the cheers before pointing out into the audience, starting an powerful "Oi! Oi! Oi!" chant that really gets the crowd pumped.

Darlyn: Coming to the ring, from London, England, standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 190lb, he is "Sin City's Resident Shithead"... Mickey Carrrrrrrrrrrrolllllllllllll!!!   And his partner, she stands at 5’9” and weighing in at 155lb, she is… Mrs Right!!!

The lights get lowered and there seems to be a purple hue as the music plays.  After a few moments Mrs. Wright comes out from backstage stopping for a moment waving to the left and to the right. Then she slowly walks to the ring and then up the steel steps.  After she enters the ring, Mickey dashes straight down the ramp where he leaps up and onto the ring apron. He paces back and forth, stomping along to the beat of the music before climbing inside. He looks up at the ceiling and then signals the trinity, kissing his fingers and then pointing up.  Mrs Right walks to the center of the ring and turns, taking a moment to pause as she faces each side of the ring.  Before cutting a stare at the ring announcer as she walks to a corner.  And backs herself in while waiting for the action to start.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma.... Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Mother Mavis Shepherd and Andrew Borg!!!

And the boos become louder. Mavis walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing.  Borg comes out, shouting words of encouragement to the booing crowd. He points to each of them as he goes to the rampway, jumping up and down. Mavis keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it. She raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. Andrew slides inside of the ring, continuing to hype up the crowd. Mavis steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Mavis and Mrs Right start things off as Mavis heads to the center of the ring. Mrs Right looks like she is allowing for Mavis to get as close as she wants.

Chad: Mavis got too close as she grabs Mrs Right by the throat for a Blatant Choke!!

Gena: The ref starts her 5 count, but stops at 4 as Mavis lets go. Mrs Right goes for a clothesline but Mavis ducks… Mavis tries to grab Mrs Right but gets a Headbutt instead!

Chad: Mavis goes down… Mrs Right picks her up for a Sidewalk Slam! Mrs Right now goes for an Elbow Drop, but misses as Mavis rolls over and keeps rolling to her corner…

Gena: Andrew and Mavis make a tag, which means Mickey now has to get in the ring. Mrs Right makes her way to her corner as Mavis rolls under the ropes to leave the ring and get on the apron.

Chad: Mickey waste no time as he rushes at Andrew and hits him with Forearm Strikes. Andrew gets nailed a few times before hitting Mickey with a Spinning Uppercut.

Gena: Andrew goes for another but Mickey blocks it… Mickey gives Andrew a Headbutt, then grabs him for a Hip Toss! Mickey runs to kick Andrew in the head but misses as Andrew gets up.

Chad: Mickey grabs Andrew from behind and drops him with a Neck Breaker. Mickey goes for the cover but gets just a one count. Mickey gets up, lifting Andrew in the process… Andrew kicks Mickey in the gut then hits a Pumphandle Slam!

Gena: Andrew goes over and tags in Mavis. Andrew runs over and cheap shots Mickey, kicking him in the back as he was getting up…

Chad:  Mavis runs over before Mrs Right can get in the ring and forces Mrs Right in by her hair. Mavis starts kicking Mrs Right a few times in the gut, Mavis hits a Roundhouse Kick.

Gena: But Mrs Right stays up. Mavis gets a bit closer which was a mistake as Mrs Right grabs her for a Belly To Belly Suplex!!

Chad: Mrs Right goes for the cover but gets a 2 count. Mrs Right gets up and picks up Mavis… Mavis from nowhere hits an Armbar!!

Gena: Mrs Right hits the mat as Mavis has her in the middle of the ring! The ref looks on as Mrs Right refuses to give… Mavis keeps the hold locked in as Mrs Right tries to inch herself to the ropes.

Chad: Mickey gets in the ring… Mavis sees this and let's go as she heads to her corner. Andrew gets in the ring as the two start brawling… 

Gena: Mavis runs at Mrs Right but gets lifted up high into the air with a Military Press Slam.  Mavis is no small gal, either! That’s a testament to the strength of Mrs Right.

Chad:  Mrs Right locks on The Right Hold (Rings of Saturn) right in the middle of the ring on Mavis! She has nowhere else to go!

Gena:The ref tries to get between Mickey and Andrew but can’t… Michi bangs on the mat to get the refs attention as she points towards Mrs Right. The ref turns to look and sees Mavis tapping out… The ref calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners, going on to Night of Champions to face the Pride Tag Team Champions… Mrs Right and Mickey Carroll… Over the Edge!!!

Andrew stomps on the mat as he realizes what’s just happened.  Mickey laughs and points as he helps Mrs Right to her feet.  They two raise their arms up high as Mavis holds onto her back.  She slowly pulls herself up and goes to smack Mrs Right with a copy of The Good Book, but Mickey pulls her out of the way.  Mrs Right lifts Mavis up and dumps her to the outside of the ring.  Mickey offers to “help” Andrew out, but he opts to check on Mavis instead.  Mrs Right and Mickey celebrate their victory as Andrew glares up at them.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see the Bombshell who just signed with SCW Krystal Wolfe looking at her phone in the backstage area.

Krystal: Come on, process the payment already!

Krystal mutters to herself as she looks at her phone before a massive grin spreads across her face.

Krystal: YES! PS5 PRE-ORDERED AT FUCKING LAST!

Dev: Err, is this a bad time?

Krystal looks up seeing Dev standing there.

Krystal: Nah, just pumped that I’ve finally got a PS5 from a reputable seller, you want to talk about the battle royal tonight, right?

Dev: That and the elephant in the room.

Krystal: Don’t tell me Despayre went down to the local zoo again?!

Dev shakes his head at the Australian Bombshell’s joke and she quickly gets the idea.

Krystal: My recently signed contract with SCW right? Let me make one thing clear, I’ll still be around here in SCU because I managed to sort out the same deal O’Malley has where I get to work both shows! I’ll go into more detail tomorrow night on Climax Control, but you’ll be seeing a lot more of me on SCW TV.

Dev: And the Battle Royal?

Krystal: I was getting to that! Celeste, Halo and Valentina will be tough competition no doubt, Delia is a Hall of Famer sure but when was the last time she wrestled? And that brings me to Veronica.

Krystal adds before smirking.

Krystal: My record against Veronica speaks for itself, anytime when she didn’t have her sugar daddy backing her up, I kicked her ass and tonight will be no different! Tonight, I’m booking my future Underground Championship Shot by bringing down the other women with the Down Under Thunderbomb!

Krystal walks off as the scene fades.

Backstage, we see masked members Saddie Brown, Pakistan Green, Sea Green, and Cyan standing by.  Saddie Brown has the microphone and he holds it close to his mask.

Saddie Brown:  You know, it’s one thing to walk around under masks and be getting shit for that from SCU.  They don’t understand what kind of uprising this is.  They don’t see the revolution here. They’re idiots.

Cyan:  But to hear this coming from our own people? It really makes you realize that nobody respects us.  Not one of those unmasked motherfuckers in GRIME seem to remember what it was like to be in our position. To do all of the bitch work and know that our time will be coming soon. Respect to Skag for giving the big “Fuck You” to the whole scheme.

Sea Green:    We could do the exact same thing right here right now.  And I reckon a few people would be mighty surprised by the faces they see under the masks.  But why would we gone and do that when it’s already been done? We’re not the type to jump on trends, like winning a belt in order to take our masks off. It’s been done too many times.

Pakistan Green:  Not to mention we have not exactly been getting the kind of opportunities that we deserve.  From the second we put these masks on we have been whipping boys for the likes of The Monstimals, The Jeckels, and Max Burke.  Enough is enough, and tonight, one of us will change the game.

Cyan:  Tonight, we give the middle finger to the system, and we take, not what we deserve, but what we want. No one outside of this group is safe from here on out.  Not SCU.  Not GRIME.  Not even the other masked members of GRIME.  All of you stand in our way, and we’re tired of playing by the rules.  GRIME is a brand, and not a group.  So we’re putting it out there that there is no more loyalty.  No cute little skits. No more of the so-called “spoopy” tactics.  All bets are off from here on out.

Saddie Brown:  So get ready to see the true essence of GRIME be revealed tonight.

Backstage at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, the reigning Television Champion Helluva Bottom Carter is seen chatting with his bestie and one-half of the reigning Pride Tag Team Champions, Ariana Carter. Their fellow GO Gym graduate Krystal Wolfe is joining them, as she is chatting, or trying to at least make sense of whatever Ariana’s tag team partner, Alex Rush, is going on about. The crowd cheers at the sight of the popular quartet on the SCU Tron, when a voice calls out from off-camera…

Marissa: Carter…

The chat between friends pauses briefly, although Alex continues to chat on to nobody in particular, as Marissa Henry (Carter’s personal favorite reporter) walks onto the scene. Carter’s face brightens into a wide smile as he all but immediately wraps both arms around the startled staff member for an enthusiastic hug.

HBCarter: Wellll! If it isn’t my favorite backstage buddy!

Marissa: Oh! Well…!

Surprised, she gently pats his upper arms with her hands until she is released from the hug.

Marissa: Carter, it’s been a short while since your last defense of the Television Championship against Coby Quik at Underground seventy-six. Unfortunately…

Carter’s smile slightly fades at the sound of that ‘unfortunately.’

Marissa: Things did not go quite as well at High Stakes X when yours and Alex’s team of Kaos and Mickey Carrol did not emerge the winners in the Bragging Rights match against GRIME…

Carter holds up a hand and smiles.

HBCarter: But … GRIME couldn’t technically beat any of us. Alex here got disqualified…

Alex looks into the camera with a goofy grin and gives it a hearty thumbs up.

HBCarter: And Mickey, Kaos and I got counted out. Know why? Well besides the fact we weren’t fast enough to get back in the ring.

Carter smiles as Ari just rolls her eyes at her bestie's joke. Alex, however, gets a laugh out of that and gives the TV Champion a nudge forward.

HBCarter: I mean, because GRIME couldn’t get the job done without technicality. It’s just like when they have to get wins by ganging up on people and cheating.

Marissa: And are you concerned that tonight when you defend that championship…

She points to the shiny gold belt around Carter’s waist.

Marissa: … Against Masked GRIME Cyan, that GRIME will resort to the same tactics as in the past to hand their member the championship?

Carter frowns and holds a hand out.

HBCarter: of course they will, or at least they’ll try! Am I concerned though?

He jets out a bottom lip and shakes his head in the negative.

HBCarter: Not a bit, because I have my own backup plan! Just in case…

Carter winks as he wraps two arms around the shoulders of Ariana and Krystal, and Alex moves in from behind for a group hug on everyone -- INCLUDING Marissa! An uncomfortable amount of time passes (Alex is a hugger!) before they separate and Marissa asks one final questions.

Marissa: And if I may ask, how was your Thanksgiving?

Carter’s face lights up with a bemused smile.

HBCarter: Oh it was GREAT!

Ariana sighs and looks sideways.

Ariana: It was okay….

Marissa: There seems to be some disagreement…?

HBCarter: Well, you know how travel is advised against right now? So Ari here decided to host Thanksgiving for us at her place and she offered to do ALL the cooking. Well…!

Ariana: Carter…?

HBCarter: I got Ari to make one final run to the store and when she was gone, I took a Cornish game hen and stuffed it up the butt of her turkey and put it back in the oven!

Carter is trying his best to keep a straight face but Krystal is having no such luck as she has fallen back against the wall of the hallway, chortling to herself.

HBCarter: Once dinner was ready and she cut into the bird, she found the ‘stuffing’ and I convinced her that she cooked a pregnant turkey!

Alex’s eyes go wide and he looks off-camera while Carter and Krystal fall back against one another, laughing while Ariana huffs and folds her arms across her chest.

Ariana: That was NOT funny!

HBCarter: Oh it was a RIOT!

Krystal: It was even funnier when Carter calmed her down and told her turkeys lay eggs, and Ari here grabbed the can of Reddi Whip and gave him a face full!

Now Ariana smiles and nods, high-fiving Krystal and Carter turns to Krystal.

HBCarter: About as funny as when i flung a bowl of mashed potatoes and she ducked and you got it instead?

The three friends stare at one another as Marissa raises an eyebrow.

Marissa: So… you had a food fight for Thanksgiving?

All three nod in unison.

HBCarter: Come to think of it, we never did get to eat Ari’s meal that night.

Krystal: Thank god I have Pizza Shack on speed dial!

Alex has his fingertips over his lips and shakes his head.

Alex: That poor pregnant turkey…

All heads slowly turn to Alex….

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Re: Sin City underground Ep 77 Results
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 11:13:41 AM »

Underground Contendership match
Battle Royal
Veronica Taylor vs Krystal Wolfe vs Halo Annis vs Valentina vs Celeste North vs Delia Darling

Darlyn: This next match is the Underground Contendership Battle Royal!!!!

The crowd pops as the SCU Theme song Crawling After You starts to play. The competitors start making their way down. The fans pop...

Darlyn: First on the way to the ring… one half of Le Coven... Celeste North!!! Next, she’s a member from the GO Gym… Krystal Wolfe… Next, Mahlo Annis!!!

The cheers turn to boos all of a sudden…

Darlyn: Please welcome next… Valentina… next Veronica Taylor!!!

The boos get louder as Vero walks down. The boos can still be heard but a few cheers are heard…

Darlyn: And last… 2020 SCW Hall of Famer… Delia Darling!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Veronica ducks out of the ring, which is her go-to move in these sorts of situations. She goes underneath the ring as Celeste pounces on Darling!

Chad:  Valentina tries her best to fend off Krystal and Halo, but they back her into the corner.  Halo and Krystal stomp her down to a seated position.

Gena:  Celeste throws hands with Darling, but Darling isn’t holding back either as the two roll around on the mat, punches flying.

Chad:  Darling gets on top of Celeste and begins choking her.  She bangs her head into the mat hard until Celeste claws at her face to break it up.

Gena:  Halo stomps on Val for a minute before taking a few steps back.  Krystal does a Leapfrog off of Halo’s shoulders and hits a Missile Dropkick to Val’s face!

Chad:  Krystal turns to look at Halo, who then picks her up and dumps her over the top ropes! But Krystal hangs on for dear life!

Gena:  Meanwhile, Celeste Clotheslines Darling over the top rope, and she’s hanging on with everything she’s got!  Krystal struggles to hold on, while also kicking at Darling.

Chad:  Darling slaps back at her, able to grab onto her hair.  Halo stomps at Krystal’s midsection, while Celeste rams knee after knee into the chest of Delia Darling!

Gena:  Valentina shakes out the cobwebs as she pulls herself up, watching all of this going on.  She rushes up behind Celeste and Halo and she grabs onto their hair!

Chad:  Val clashes their heads together, and then she does it again!  She whips them right into Darling, who already has the ropes pulled down, and both… ALL THREE… topple to the floor!

Darlyn:  Celeste North, Delia Darling, and Halo Annis have been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  WHAT?!?

Gena:  Half of the competitors have been eliminated, and Val turns back to kick dirt at the three of them.  Her showboating costs her the match when Krystal is able to climb back inside of the ring. !!

Chad:  She charges at Val, but Val ducks and goes for a Crescent Kick!  But Krystal falls back, taking Val’s leg down with a Dragon Screw!

Gena:  Val hooks her legs around Krystal’s neck, and as Krystal stands up, Val arches her back and uses her hands to get them spinning!  Val hits a Continuous Whirlybird Headscissors!

Chad:  Krystal is clearly dizzy and on the ground as Val goes to lift her up.  She tosses her onto the apron and then goes for a Clothesline.

Gena:  But Krystal ducks and hits a Shoulderbutt to Val’s midsection!  She then comes over with a Sunset Flip, but lifts Val up into a Powerbomb position!  She’s looking for the Down Under Thunderbomb!!!

Chad:  She goes to drop Val over the top ropes, but Val holds on with her legs.  Krystal refuses to go over, and Val refuses to let go until she does.

Gena:  Krystal uses her wiles as she steps through the ropes and locks on an inverted Tarantula hold!  Val screams out in pain as Krystal tries to wear her down.  She keeps it locked on until Val taps out on Krystal’s leg!

Chad:  Submissions aren’t valid in this match, but Krystal’s ego has been stroked, and she lets go.  Which is a huge mistake as Val does what she started to do before the hold!

Gena:  She hits a Hurricanrana over the top rope to Krystal, and Krystal hits the ground!  Val holds onto the ropes and slides under the bottom rope inside of the ring!

Darlyn:  Krystal Wolfe has been eliminated!!!

Chad:  Val breathes heavily as she stands up tall.  She walks off the tarantula hold as she taunts the crowd, laughing at them as she signals for around her waist.

Gena:  As she turns to gloat in the other direction, Veronica Taylor slides out from under the ring.  She grabs onto the back of Valentina’s head and tosses her to the outside!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Valentina has been eliminated!  Therefore, your winner, going into Night of Champions to take on the Underground Champion… Veronica Taylor!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Turn My Swag On” plays as Veronica nearly falls over, laughing at Valentina, and the crowd for having fallen for this.  She steadies herself against the ropes and catches her breath.  She fakes wiping sweat from her forehead, even as Valentina rolls back inside of the ring.  Veronica flips her hair with a simple “Sorry ‘bout it” leaving her lips.  Val charges at her, and Veronica ducks under the ropes.  Veronica saunters to the back, walking backwards to make sure she outpaces Valentina.  Veronica gets to the back as Val begins having a tantrum on the rampway.  The crowd laughs at her, yet again, coming so close, yet being so far away.

We come into a darkened room.  Even though we are not there, we can just feel how cold it is in there.  Along with the sounds of a slow water drip, we can also hear the squeaking of rats, and the squeaks multiply.  Then, we see the infamous yellow ex’s and the stitched mouth lit up in the distance.  Just as we think that is it, another yellow mask lights up a few feet closer.  And then another even closer.  Soon, about 9 masks light up in various spots of the room.  The eerie striking of the violin prompts a light to come on, illuminating the room ever so slightly.  In the middle of the crowd, we see Skag bent backwards as far as he can possibly go.  The bow is in position to play once more, as the violin is against his chin. On the forehead of Skag is his most favored rat, Hecate.  His head turns ever so slightly as Hecate moves to maintain balance.  Skag smiles at the camera.

Skag:  Hallo und willkommen to the show… Wie gehts.  I am your host, Skag.  Und tonight, I am making my official unmasked debut.

Oh, but Skag, you wrestled unmasked at High Stakes X, ja?

Ja.  Und it was glorious mein freunds.  I was not only part of the winning team, but I ambiguously disappeared into the mix.  Truth be told, I sat under the ring und watched Carter go to “Pound Town” as Ada called it. A favorite destination for both Carter and I, ja.

Skag slowly leans up and Hecate crawls to the top of his head.  He uses his violin as a way to prop himself up like a cane.  He extends one arm with the bow and then takes a bow.

Skag:  But tonight. Oh, tonight is not about fun.  Nein.  Tonight is about business.  You got a putrid taste of Skag 13 days ago, but tonight, you dine on the main course. Tonight I see Coby Quik und Jamie Staggs as the poor people who stand in mein way.  Innocent bystanders caught in the middle of a trainwreck that is Skag versus Javier Gonzalez.

Skag spins around on his heels as the yellow masked people begin to weave around him in synchronicity. Like a conductor, he uses his bow to orchestrate while we come around to face him once more.

Skag:  I have nothing against Javi.  Nein. As a matter of fact, I consider him a friend.  We have been close.  But there is one understanding in GRIME, and that is no holds barred.  No friends when the bell rings.  The more we like each other, the more respect we want from them, and the more we will beat the scheiße out of one another to earn that respect.

Call it backward thinking if you must, but there is a reason GRIME is still around. Grit. Fortitude. Heat.  We are basically Veronica Taylor’s with guts and talent and intellect.  Actually, we are nothing like Veronica Taylor. But we get extra one hundred dollars to drop her name because Gianni performs coitus with the brainless troll.

Skag licks his lips as Hecate comes down and sniffs at his tongue.  He slowly brings it back in and gives Hecate a kiss on the nose.

Skag:  Back to mein point.  Tonight, the Uncensored TV Championship contenders match for Night of Champions belongs to GRIME.  We can see GRIME versus GRIME when Gold wins the title from Carter tonight. Yellow versus Gold one more time, ja?

Javi will try to stop me, but he has proven his time of dominance is thing of the past, ja?  Coby Quik does not have the drive to stand in my way.  Not really.  He came out strong, but has fizzled out like a sparkler reaching it’s end.  Jamie Staggs is the biggest threat to me because, next to me, he has the least regard for his personal safety, und will go to any lengths to win a match.  Having trained with this man a few times, I know his tricks, und I will be ready for them.  So naturally, this match belongs to me, as it should.

Skag wraps up the conducting, taking another bow before turning back around with the yellow masks stopping in pattern.

Skag:  Und just like my performance, this is a wrap.  The encore is about to take place, und Skag will start his unmasked career on a high note. Bravissimo, bravissimo.

Skag leans back almost parallel to the ground as Hecate positions herself again, standing up to sniff at the cold air.  Skag strikes up the violin, playing a chilling melody as the lights go out, and the yellow masks seem to dance in the dark.

TV Championship Match
GRIME Masked Member Gold Vs Helluva Bottom Carter

Camera’s cut backstage to see the back of Gold as he is seen standing in front of the curtains ready for his match. Sea Green, Saddie Brown, Cyan and Pakistan Green appear on screen.

Saddie Brown: Your match is next right?

Gold: Yes, what’s it to you?

Cyan: Wrong, I have a match next.

Gold has no time to react as the four men attack Gold. They punched him all over until he went down. Then the four men start to stomp on Gold until Gianni runs out to break it up.

Gianni: Enough, you made your point, Grime needs to face Carter to bring the title to GRIME. IF you really think you can do it Cyan then go out there and do it. If you fail… You better not fucking fail GRIME!

TV Championship Match
GRIME Masked Member Cyan Vs Helluva Bottom Carter

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Championship! Introducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME, he is… Cyan!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as Cyan runs down the ramp and slides inside of the ring.  He stays knelt down for a minute before standing up to his feet.  He settles into a corner and looks right at the curtains.

Glee Cast Version of “I Know What Boys Like” begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Carter, looks around ringside as Saddie Brown, Sea Green and Pakistan Green surround the ring. Carter points at the men outside as SCU Ref Jade takes notice but tells Carter to focus on his new opponent Cyan.

Ada: Carter looks at Cyan, Carter bounces up and down swinging in the air showing he’s ready… Cyan does the same thing in a mocking manner. Carter now does two jumping jacks, Cyan does the same to mock Carter. Cyan Points at his fellow grime mates and three of them start mocking Carter with their own version of jumping jacks.

Gena: Carter looks around then back at Cyan, Carter cracks his neck… Carter does the same as does the friends outside the ring.

Ada: The mind games begin, Carter is falling right into the trap!

Gena: Carter looks around then back as Cyan. Carter points towards the production area. House Music starts playing now, I guess it’s party time… It is party time as Carter starts shaking his ass. Carter winks as Cyan then turns around, Carter pops his booty out for Cyan to look at…

Ada: The plan works as Cyan charges at Carter for a clothesline…

Gena: Carter drops down for a split as he pops his butt. Cyan misses his clothesline as he hits the ropes and bounces off. Cyan charges at Carter going for a boot to Carter face but Carter leans back to lay his back on the mat while moving his legs in and wrapping them around Cyan’s standing leg.

Ada: Carter turns his body causing Cyan’s knee to give up from under him which drops him to the mat. Carter gets on top of Cyan. Carter goes for a punch but Cyan gets his hands up to block it. Carter tries again with no luck.

Gena: CArter now starts gracing his hands on Cyan’s chest. Cyan moves his hands from his face to push Carter’s hands away from rubbing on him but Carter uses that gap to hit Cyan in the face with a legal forearm…

Ada: Saddie Brown, Sea Green, and Pakistan Green get on the apron. Carter gets off of Cyan and looks around as he tries to see what the three men plan on doing. Ref Jade yells at the men to get off the apron but I’m not sure why, I mean, they’re just standing there doing nothing wrong.

Gena: Cyan swings his leg around and leg sweeps Carter to the mat. Cyan gets to his feet. Saddie Brown, Sea Green, and Pakistan Green jump off the apron. Cyan kicks Carter in the chest, Carter grabs on to Cyan's foot keeping it on his chest.

Ada: Carter rolls over holding Cyan’s leg forcing him to fall to the mat on top of Carter in an odd position. Cyan grabs the back on Carter’s head by his short hair.

Gena: Carter looks like he likes it as he yells Yes! Cyan lets go then swings a closed fist to the back of his head. Cyan hits Carter again, Carter lets go of Cyan’s foot. Cyan pushes Carter away to get his leg from under Carter’s body to get to his feet.

Ada: Saddie Brown slides in the ring. Jade runs over to him and orders him out of the ring. Carter gets to his feet, the two tie up, Cyan, Irish whip Carter to the ropes, no, Carter reverses it causing Cyan to head to the ropes.

Gena: Saddie slides out of the ring, Jade tries to turn around to face the ring again but collides with Cuyan, knocking her to the mat. Carter pulls Cyan off of Jade, the rest of the GRIME men slide in the ring.

Ada: Yup, Carter is screwed now. Cyan gets to his feet and grabs Carter from behind. Saddie, Sea Green, and Pakistan Green go in and attack Carter with fist and kicks. CYan lets go of Carter as Carter goes to the mat and curls up to cover as best he can.

Gena: This is uncalled for! GRIME, always using the number games.

Ada: Cyan grabs on to Carter’s legs as Sea Green grabs on to Carter’s arms. They stretch Carter as Saddie Brown gets on the top turnbuckle… Saddie jumps off for a frog splash!!!

The crowd cheers as Krystal and Ari run out with baseball bats. Sea Green sees this and grabs Saddie and Pakistan Green.

Gena: Now it’s more fair… Oh where are you all going now?

Pakistan Green, Saddie Brown and Sea Green leave the ring and jumo the barricade to escape. Krystal and Ari go chase after them. 

Ada: Cyan drags Jade to the middle of the ring. Carter slowly tries to sit up, Jade does the same. Cyan runs to the corner then runs towards Carter hitting him with a punt kick to the head. Cyan gets on top of Carter as Jade goes for the count.

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match.... And your new GRIME!!!!! Uncensored Television Champion… CYAN!!!!!!!!

Ada: Another SCu title now under GRIME Wrestling!

Gena: For now, rest assured, Carter will not let this go and Lexa I’m sure is already at her desk working on how to fix this bullshit.

Ada: Bullshit? This is the greatest thing that could have happened this Saturday night… You’re fucking welcome WGN! You wanted ratings on Saturdays, you just got it!

Cyan gets handed the title, Cyan takes it and exits the ring. He goes up the rampway with a shower of boos. Cyan shrugs it off as he flaunts the title to the crowd to rub it in.

Gena: Bullshit, WGN wants wrestling, not four on one gand attacks for cheap wins.

Ada: Whatever, spin it how you want. CArter had a match, he lost, fair and square. Carter can earn a title match when Gianni is ready to offer him one.

Previously recorded.

The screen slowly fades into Earl, Stewart, and Dahlia.

Earl: Since your arrival in SCU as members of GRIME, we’ve watched your progress, and to be honest, we’re slightly impressed, but for as good as you’ve been Jeckels, we’ve been setting the standard around here for a long time.

Stewart: That’s right, Honor Wrestling, Northern Lights Wrestling, we’ve been the measuring sticks.

Dahlia: we’ve held championships multiple times, now are paths finally cross Team Canada versus the Jeckel family, now many folks think you may have the advantage being a family and all, but we’ve proved our worth over time.

Stewart: Episode 77, we battle not just for bragging rights, but for the right to see which brand  main events Night Of Champions.

Earl: Since this war with GRIME  started Team Canada has taken the leadership rule, we’ve taken the war to GRIME week in and week out, at Episode 77, Team Canada vs the Jeckels, a match fans will take about for years to come, a match that we will be victorious. We have no intention of letting SCU down, SCU will be the main event Night of Champions.

Stewart: And you can take that to the bank.

The doors to the boiler room open up and we go inside to see the altar of Le Coven set up with candles glowing, and a cauldron in the middle of the table.  There are crystals and various herbs and instruments spread amongst the table, along with a box of sea salt.  Jenifer and Celeste are softly chanting behind the table as Celeste stirs the cauldron.

However, the referee walks up to Celeste and Jenifer, clearing his throat as he looks at the two ladies.  They open their eyes, but do not stop chanting.

Referee:  You two need to get the fuck outta here so we can start this match.  I ain’t gonna tell you again.

Celeste and Jenifer ignore the request of the referee as they continue to chant.  He blinks a couple of times and then shrugs his shoulders.  He turns to the door as Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black come walking into the room.  They scoff at the messy scene, and then look at one another as they spot Celeste and Jenifer.

Donovan:  The least they could have done would be to clear the trash out of here before making the likes of us fight in it.

Bentley:  Oh, and you forgot to mention the garbage littering the ground in here.  But yeah, definitely the witchy chicks with their weird weed sitting out all over the table.

Celeste sneers at them and then narrows her eyes.

Celeste:  Gaia, Goddess of the Moon, please cleanse this spot of all negativity, and ignorant misogyny.

Jenifer:  Et s'ils ne le font pas déjà, écoutez notre prière pour ensorceler ces idiots avec de petits pénis. (And if they don't already, please hear our prayer to hex these idiots with small penises.)

Celeste:  Too late…

The two resume their quiet chanting as theFAME members mock Le Coven.  The door is shoved open as Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson enter the boiler room.  They storm at theFAME quickly, wasting no time as they drop the belts on the ground.

Celeste:  Seems like these two are her harbingers of punishment.  Let’s stick around for this one…

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
Boiler Room Match
The Monstimals vs theFAME

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Donovan and Bentley try to make a run for the door, either in an attempt to win the titles, or just to escape The Monstimals.

Gena:  Don’t be silly.  These two are… yeah, probably just trying to escape The Monstimals.  But Donovan finds himself victim to a Big Boot from Sam.

Ada:  Bentley ducks under a Throat Thrust from Raab and kicks backward at Raab’s knee, taking him down to one knee.  He then lands several punches to the top of Raab’s head.

Gena:  Raab rushes him at the altar of Le Coven and shoves him onto it, causing the two ladies to jump back.  He pummels Bentley before Bentley reaches over and grabs a jagged quartz crystal.

Ada:  He basically stabs Raab in the arm with it.  Raab hollers out in pain, and then swings at Bentley.  Bentley blocks with the crystal, and it stabs into Raab’s hand!

Gena:  Bentley kicks Raab off of him, and Sam whips Donovan right on top of Bentley.  Sam charges over and grabs Bentley by the back of the head.  He dunks his head into the cauldron!

Ada:  That shit looks hot, too!  Bentley tries to push himself off of the cauldron, but Sam holds him firmly in place.  Donovan comes to the rescue, jabbing Sam in the eye with a lit candle!

Gena:  Sam stumbles backward, and Donovan charges forward with a Back Heel Kick that takes Sam off his feet!  Donovan goes to check on Bentley, who seems to be doing better than expected.

Ada:  But Raab picks up the cauldron and smashes it over the head of Donovan.  Raab lifts Donovan up and drops him right through the table, as everything comes crashing down on top of him!

Gena:  No!  Raab helps Sam up and the two start walking toward the door.  Raab picks up a box of salt and dumps it over Bentley and Donovan before he walks away, and the candles set it ablaze!

Ada:  Raab and Sam walk through the door, but not without picking up the belts they dropped on their way in.  They put the belts over their shoulders and walk out the door!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

TV Championship contendership Match
Fatal Fourway
Jamie Staggs vs Coby Quik vs Javier Gonzalez vs Skag

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the contender to the Uncensored TV Championship!!!

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Darlyn:  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his opponent to come down the ramp.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

“The End (Bury Me Down)” by End of Green starts to play around the minute mark over the speakers as a yellow glow is cast over the audience, forming two X’s and a stitched mouth.  The crowd begins booing as we look over at the entryway to see the silhouette of Skag, leaning back as far as he can, with his pet rat on his head.  Once the music picks up, he moves like a stiffened zombie up to a standing position as the spotlight shines on him.

Liam:  Entering the ring, from Frankfurt, Germany, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 177lb, he is… Skag!!!

Skag puts Hecate on his shoulder as he walks down to the ring, a violin and bow in his hands.  He looks directly at the ring, focusing his intent of madness on it.  He jumps onto the apron and quickly climbs inside.  He raises Hecate up in the air before turning and handing her off to a reluctant crew member.  He sheds his black jacket and kicks it to the side as he moves from side to side to loosen up.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Coby locks up with Javi as Skag and Jamie go to blows.  Coby whips Javi into the ropes, but Javi cartwheels out of the way of a Clothesline. As he comes back, Coby stuns him with a kick to the stomach.

Ada:  Coby then plants Javi on the mat with a DDT.  Jamie gets whipped into the ropes, and as Skag chases after him, Jamie runs up the corner and flies off with a Senton Splash to Skag.

Chad:  SCU has the upper hand right now as Coby pulls Javi to the center of the ring.  He bends over to pick up Javi’s legs, but Javi hits an illegal punch to the face of Coby.

Ada:  It’s only illegal if the ref sees it. Jamie throws punches at Skag’s face, but Skag is able to block the last one.  He grabs Jamie’s arm and stands up, He rolls into a Fujiwara Armbar.

Chad:  Javi sees this go down, and he dashes over and drops an elbow across Skag’s head.  He picks Jamie up and then whips him into the ropes.  He bends over for a Back Body Drop.

Ada:  But Jamie kicks him in the face.  He bounces off of the ropes and comes back at Javi, but Javi hits a Spear on Jamie, and begins throwing punches at him.

Chad:  Javi’s in his feelings, it seems.  Coby sneaks up behind Skag and rolls him backward into a pin!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Jamie goes for a Standing Frog Splash, but Coby rolls out of the way and Jamie connects with Javi.  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Coby pulls Jamie off of Javi. Skag rushes in and hits a Crucifix Pin on Coby, grabbing a little bit of tights!

One!
Two!

Ada:  The referee sees the tights just as Jamie breaks it up anyway with a kick.  Skag argues with the referee as Javi rolls him up, skidding his feet across the mat for leverage.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Jamie and Coby grab onto Javi’s legs and they turn him over.  They look to one another and hit a Catapult right into the corner!  They high five, but then Coby pulls Jamie into a Busaiku Knee Kick!

Gena:  Once he’s settled into the corner, Coby charges with the Quik2Sleep (Leg triangle choke while hanging from a standing opponent)!  Before Javi can break it up, Jamie taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner, going to Night of Champions to face the Uncensored TV Champion… Coby Quik!!!

Coby drops off of Jamie and gets back up to his feet.  Javi charges at him, but Coby ducks.  However, he isn’t so lucky when Skag rushes up behind him and Dropkicks a trash can lid into his back.  Skag shouts down at Coby as he and Javi begin stomping wildly on him.  They stop only when they see Coby is knocked out.  They exit the ring as Jamie crawls over to check on Coby.

Eyesnsane: Yo, yo, yo…. Look we all see you out here trying to flex.  Ya know I’m in the back and I mean the way back like outside.  Grillin….

He holds the microphone in the air as the crowd yells “chillin”....

Eyesnsane: Grillin and chillin… and we got a screen we see what’s going down and here you are out here saying this and that wanting to make this kind of match and fight this person.  I mean come on man…  If the world were a perfect place. I would make my own matches too.  After all, I am the greatest SCU Combat champion in the entire universe.  So much so that it has to be hard for you not being the Combat champion.  Here’s an idea, picture this.  The greatest SCU Combat champion against father G.  Title versus title at Night of Champions.  I think all the fans in the SCU universe would like to see Eyesnsane the Combat champion hand out yet another beat down.  That’s the match I would make, hell it could be the night of combat….

Just then, we hear footsteps coming toward the grilling section.  The camera turns to see Father Gerald, Andrew Borg, Mother Mavis, and Virginia Mae approaching.  Gerald has The Good Book open, and ready to read.

Gerald:  “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.” Proverbs 18 verse 10. It is the Lord that brings us strength.  He is the source of our strength, and those who do not repent for their sins, showing our maker some respect. Do you know the first thing about respect?

Gerald looks like he’s going to wait for an answer, but he does not.  He closes the book and hands it over to Mavis.

Gerald:  It’s obvious that you don’t.  You should have the respect to address me directly.  I’m not hard to find, and you know that.

Andrew:   Yes you can!

Mavis:  Amen, Father Gerald. Amen.

Gerald:  It was made abundantly clear that the champions don’t get to make matches when Andrew was unfairly put in a Combat Championship match out of nowhere as punishment.  Yet, you want to sit here and gloat about beating him? I’d like to see you do it when he’s prepared for the match.  Brother David, maybe. But not Andrew Borg.

Eyesnsane starts laughing…..

Eyesnsane: Let me get this straight.  Getting a shot at the most prestigious title in all of SCU, the combat title is unfair.  Oh and I don’t gloat, I just deal in the facts homie.  A win is a win, and I am the greatest champion in the SCU, and member of the greatest squad in the entire company, also a fact.  It says so in your book, ENS 11:11, and so they ventured further into the mailstrom, descending into the torment of insanity. For God so loved Eyesnsane the power and glory was given unto him to whoop that ass, and the asses of asses…

Gerald balls up his fists, ready to go then and there, but Andrew and Mavis hold him back as he growls.

Gerald:  Dare you take this sacred text and spin it in sacrilege, twisting the Divine Word is disgusting!  It only goes to further my point that you’re a disrespectful punk, running around with other disrespectful punks. Sodomites and heathens, all of you!

Virginia:  Father, calm down. You’re giving him exactly what he wants.

Eyesnsane takes out his phone….

Eyesnsane: Siri, what’s a sodimite?

Dax pops up out of nowhere and raises his hand with no shame.

Eyesnsane: Siri, play all my friends are heathens….

As the music plays we see Mickey, Mrs. Right, Michi, and Kaos walk into the area…

Eyesnsane: Now we got a party, you guys want to party? Father G said he likes sodemy, he said he looks over his should but forward to it at the same time.  Now I’m not sure how that works but, I do know how to grill meat.

Dax: He wants to do what with my meat?!

Kaos: You see Dax, when two men get together…

Gerald:  What?  No!

Mrs. Right starts laughing….

Mrs Right: The hell is going on here?

Mavis:  I think what is going on here is your friend being disrespectful to my husband, the most righteous man in Sin City, and you would be right to tell him to back off.

While Mavis says this, she is only looking at Eyesnsane the whole time.

Eyesnsane: Whoa… whoa… whoa, now Mavis.  Eyesnsane sees that look in your eyes.  Now I can only imagine what it’s like being married to a guy who wants to sit on Dax’s lap and read his Christmas wish list.  But Eyesnsane knows that look, many a woman give Eyesnsane that look.  That’s the look of a woman who wants the Alpha male experience.  You wanna ride the ride that makes worlds collide.  You wanna drop the zero and get my autograph and special sauce eeh…  You in need of some rescue, are you lost babygirl?

Mavis: Why, I never!

Kaos: I thought your kind aren’t supposed to lie. 

Dax:  If by some chance you’re telling the truth, you should try it sometime. Being bad is so good.

Gerald:  My wife’s eyes are up here, boys!  And girls.  I see you, Mrs. Right, Michi. Ogling my wife right in front of me?

Michi: Correction, I love dick. Not my fault her dick is bigger than yours.

Gerald: You’re going to regret that… As for you, I accept your challenge. Should Lexa confirm it, I will take that Combat Championship and add it to my altar back home in Tulsa. It will look nice there, somewhere it can be respected.

Eyesnsane: Siri….play Trollz….

Mrs. Right backs up and starts twerking…….

Eyesnsane: Ha ha Gerald’s mad, big mad to bad!!!

Gerald just glares at Over the Edge as a whole. He takes back The Good Book and he is seething.  He nudges his head back to signal for them to leave.

Gerald:  For he is my shepherd, and I am his sheep.  I am his right hand, his rod of justice.

Gerald leads The Good Shepherds away, and Dax begins running after them.

Dax:  Rod of Justice?  Daddy, wait up!

Mickey walks onto the scene with a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips, looking to everyone as if to ask what all is going on and Mrs Right just chuckles.  He is holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

Mickey:  Oi! Gobshite! Ye lot started drinking without me? Bloody ‘ell…

Michi: You see that Eyesnsane, you know what time it is.

Eyesnsane: This part of the program is brought to you by the fine man who makes Jack Daniels and Jack Daniels Accessories.

Castle Jeckel, the Carpathian mountains, Transylvania.

Raisa sits by the fire.

Raisa: Good evening SCU and GRIME, by now, you know who we are. For centuries I have advised the Jeckel Family, and for centuries they have dealt justice to those who have threatened the lives of the Romanian people, and their methods aren’t those of normal people. Team Canada we have observed you since our arrival in SCU, we have watched you battle our GRIME brethren, but no respect for you lies within us.

Jake: Earl, you are truly a leader of many, but even the greatest of leaders fall, we will not fail those who rely upon us to defeat you.

Jack: We are the one you should fear Team Canada, but somewhere inside you you already know this, and while you may not admit this, you know it’s true, when we compete as foes, you will fall as others have fallen before you.

Helena: Dahlia, you have a warrior spirit, but you have never faced one of pure evil as I, and as the dealer of death, you cards have already been dealt, and it spell your end, and GRIME will take it rightful place at the top of Night of Champions.

Raisa: It is written so it shall be done

TV Championship Match
Cordelia Clark vs Queen of Apathy Vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is a GRIME Rules Triple Threat Match, and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!!

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

The lights dim down as the opening beat of "Tear You Apart" begins playing. Once the words begin, a shadow emerges from the back as a slow strobe of white light shows off her curves. As the music picks up, the lights come on to see Apathy standing at the top of the ramp, her hands on her hips, and an expressionless face glowing in the light.

Liam: Making her way to the ring by way of Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 125lb and standing at 5'10" she is... Queen of Apathy…

As she is announced, she struts down to the ring, hearing the fans trying to goad emotion from her. She doesn't give in as she slides under the bottom rope. She turns over on her back and worms her way across the ring before pulling herself part way up in the corner as she waits.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Liam:  And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”, your Uncensored Television Champion... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob: Apathy rushes after Angel, but Angel ducks out of the ring.  However, before she can make it very far, Cordelia is right there, and she Clotheslines her to the ground.

Ada:  Cordelia stomps away at Angel until Queen comes walking through the ropes and drops down.  She and Cordelia look to one another, and then they both stomp on Angel.

Rob:  Inter-brand unity?  But, it is Angel Kash, so… Queen picks Angel up and holds her in position as Cordelia nails rapid punches to Angel’s midsection and face.

Ada:  She learned something from taking on Merlot.  Angel leans back and kicks into Cordelia, knocking Apathy backwards.  She lands on top, and Kash rolls back.  She rushes away.

Rob:  I’m pretty sure that she’s hiding under the ring now.  Queen gets up and looks around for Angel.  She shrugs her shoulders as she lifts Cordelia up.

Ada:  She rolls Cordelia inside of the ring.  She follows after, but as she gets up, Cordelia rolls her up from behind, snapping her head against the ropes!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Apathy gets her shoulders up.  She picks Cordelia up, and the two struggle for power.  Queen knees her in the gut and then goes for a Vertical Suplex.

Ada:  Cordelia kicks her feet to stop the momentum.  She comes back and nails a Snap Suplex on Queen.  She goes for another cover, but Apathy gets her shoulder up before one.

Rob:  Queen crawls to the ropes, but Cordelia is quick to wrap Queen up in a Bow and Arrow Stretch.  Queen tries to get to the ropes, but this is GRIME Rules, and there are no rope breaks.

Ada:  Cordelia has it locked on tight, but Angel rolls inside of the ring with a steel chair.  She smacks it over Apathy.  Once the hold is broken, Angel smashes Cordelia with the chair.

Rob:  She kneels over Cordelia with the chair across her throat, leaning over it as she talks trash.

Angel:  You thought it was cute to smack me with the belt earlier tonight?  You thought it was cute screwing me out of my belt? How cute is it now, Cordy?

Ada:  Queen grabs Angel off of Cordelia, but she’s still woozy from the chair shot.  Angel swings the chair backwards, nailing Queen with it.  She turns around and begins wailing on Queen with the chair.

Angel:  You don’t freaking matter, so stay out of this!

Rob:  Angel sets Queen up for the Buyout (Implant DDT) onto the chair!  Just then, Cordelia is up behind Angel, and she tosses her to the outside of the ring, hard!

Ada:  Cordelia throws the chair outside, right at Angel, stunning her.  She drops down to cover Queen! NO!

One!
Two!

Rob:  Angel gets up and slides inside of the ring, but not in time!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL… I mean, NEW Uncensored Television Champion… Cordelia Clark, and NOT Angel Kash!!!

“Sucker” plays and Cordelia instantly rolls outside of the ring.  She grabs her belt and holds it up as she mouths at Angel.  Angel stomps at the mat and screeches even louder than she did at High Stakes.  Cordelia gets a chuckle out of the sight, but overall, she is not amused.  She walks backward up the ramp.  Angel picks Queen up and drops her with another Buyout, out of frustration.

The crowd boos loudly as Valentina comes rushing down the ramp behind Cordelia.  She doesn’t see her coming as Val approaches.  However, at the last possible second, she turns around and nails Val in the face with the title belt!  She sizes Val up, dropping the belt.  As Val slowly gets up, she hits the Heartbreaker (Punch to chest/heart) on Val.  She picks up her belt as “Sucker” plays all over again.
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Re: Sin City underground Ep 77 Results
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 11:14:21 AM »

The scene cuts in on Cordelia Clark who has the SCU Television Championship on her lap as she reflects on things in the trainer’s room following the triple threat. In an instance where she should be happy, she’s anything but considering all of the madness that has happened as it relates to the title that she had just (officially) won. Her mood is drastically different from where it was at the High Stakes pre-show as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: What a load of crap tonight was! I’m REALLY pissed off. Oh yeah, I ended up with this championship in the end, but the hoops that I had to deal with were absolutely ridiculous. It just goes to show you that the powers that be really don’t have their house in order. I was merely a bystander in all of this. I’m not the one that was the idiot that walked out of her match. That was Angel Kash! But hey, like the stereotype that she is, she not only has to whine and complain like a spoiled little girl, she was even sided with. It was ridiculous that I even had to give this title back at all! Sure, I care only for myself but I’m SCU through and through. I didn’t sign a contract with GRIME. I signed a contract with SCU so there was never a reason why I even had to fight this match under GRIME rules at all… as if stacking the deck against me by adding Angel Kash into the mix wasn’t already bad enough! I was feeling like it was going to be the Combat title nonsense all over again!

Cordelia takes a pause, still seething through her anger and bringing up the Combat title experience doesn’t make her feel any better. But, when she looks down at the championship, she at least starts to lighten up a little and feel somewhat better.

Cordelia: But then again… it’s a night like tonight that reveals why I’m the true role model for the future of American Society.

Despite all of the legal nonsense…

Despite all of the odds being unfairly stacked against me with the addition of an opponent who didn’t deserve to be in that match… and I’m not just talking about Queen of Apathy by the way…

Despite being put in a match that is WAY out of my element…

I overcame all of the odds and all of the nonsense and all of the stupidity and through it all… CORDY… STILL.... REIGNS!!!!

Cordelia slings the championship over her shoulder as she begins to channel her anger into a unique determination.

Cordelia: As far as I’m concerned, playtime’s over! Tonight showed me so much and has me seeing things a little bit different but I’m not always going to be the bright, perky determined Cordelia that’s all lighthearted and stuff! No, I am going to rise above ALL of this experience every single day that I reign with this Television Championship! This brand has been overlooking me for the longest time now. To so many of you, I was just some Ivy League girl on the roster that came on here and talked a lot of common sense that you simpletons would’ve never been able to understand! To many of you, I was just the Princeton princess that was going around saying “the sky is falling” when nobody listened. But, tonight? I’ve proven that I’m WAY more than that. Are you all going to pay attention now? Because I’m not just about to be the proverbial role model for this company that is DESPERATELY needed as the TV Champion… I’m going to reign with an iron fist and excommunicate ANYONE that tries to dethrone me from ever being relevant again!

I’m going to be the guiding light to what this piss poor, mumble rap, food stamp, teen mom, Tik Tok DISGRACE of a generation has become!

I’m going to show ALL of you what a self-made success story is all about!

Because remember… coming up through childhood, through college, through wrestling training, and through my young career… nobody handed me anything! I worked hard for everything that I’ve ever gotten and that especially includes tonight when I overcome what I had to overcome tonight! I didn’t piss and moan the way most of this generation would. I didn’t whine and threaten to quit and put an embarrassing display on social media the way my bastard, late, pathetic excuse of a cousin did during her wrestling career! I did what she NEVER did and that’s go out and get things DONE against ALL odds, against ALL injustice!

As long as I reign, I won’t forget this… and for those of you that try to dethrone me… you’re going to wish I did!

Cordelia maintains her angry determination, holding her championship close to her as the scene cuts out.

The scene opens up backstage and the camera spots the arrogant First Class Supermodel Veronica Taylor, who was still in her ring gear. Having outsmarted her completion to a Underground title shot she is all smiles as she saunters like she owns the place. As she looks around rolling her eyes at the staff before saying loudly.

Veronica: I told you all I would be the next Number One Contender for the Underground title. The hottest champion in its history will soon become a two time champion and there is nothing anyone can do about it. So you may all bow down bitches.

Veronica let out a smug cocky laugh as she continues her way as she  takes out her phone and takes a quick selfie posing. As she soon saw someone which cause her to smirk it was none other than her future Husband Giani DiLuca she moves close while hes talking to one of the “plebs” interrupts and moves into his view giving him a kiss smiling proud of herself.

Veronica: How was that baby? You see that?! Veronica Taylor outsmarted the basics again!

Gianni: I'm done dealin' with idiots tonight, so it's good to be in the company of fellow intelligence. C'mon boo…

Gianni wraps his arms around Veronicab holding her close before leaning down to kiss her. Partly out of congratulations and partly to taunt the booing audience.

Gianni: Anyone who calls ya stupid is a fawkin' idiot. I mean, for a second, I thought Val looked unstoppable, but even she wasn't smart enough to get past you. Ya one elimination trumped her four.

Veronica let out a loud laugh doing a shoo motion toward the staff members.

Veronica: That they are babe and it was so cute maybe Angel should do her thinking for now on? Since she can think at all.  My one elimination set the whole table, They went out there thinking that they were gonna get the title shot that rightfully belongs to me? Ha!

Veronica said with a smirk, as she leaned up kissing him again.

Gianni: Like ya didn't tell everyone at High Stakes that ya was gonna be makin' moves. That's why ya surrounded by idiots. I know ta don't care for the people who work for me, but at least they ain't as stupid as everyone in SCU. It ain't like this move was used for the first time tonight.

Gianni laughs as he stands up, picking Veronica up as setting her on the edge of the nearby equipment box, hunching over her as she giggles.

Veronica: Duh I told them I mean Delia eat your heart out. Much like this is only the beginning to the First Class era of SCU and Grime. It starts with me once again holding the Underground title. Because quite frankly this company needs me as its champion don’t you agree boo?

Veronica said with a smirk leaning down and kissing her boo again. Gianni shrugs his shoulders. Veronica slaps his arm playfully as he laughs and she pushes him up, looking right into his eyes.

Gianni:  Ya know I got jokes, boo.  But in all honesty, I really think ya need to think about switchin’ companies. Ya already got immunity.  And to think, how awesome would it be if ya brought the Underground Championship to GRIME?  The last one to try just didn’t have the guts to make it official.

Gianni pokes at Veronica’s stomach.

Gianni:  You do, and I would know all about it since I been all up in ‘em.

Veronica smiled evilly, but she rolled her eyes.

Veronica: Oh I know you would love it, hell sticking it to the basics would be amazing honestly. But really, you already know how it is comparing me to the rest of GRIME?   Much like how it is in SCU the only difference GRIME has my hunk as its GM.

Veronica said giving him a wink.  Gianni puts his hand on the side of her face.

Gianni:  Yeah, we wouldn’t wanna get accused of favoritism again, so it’s probably best that ya stay where ya are.  Give SCU a little bit of class.  They try to be “underground” so they ain’t got class, but they ain’t as gritty as GRIME.  Basically, they just bore.  Now, you get ready to go on tour for the road to Night of Champions.

Gianni gives her a kiss as he helps her down from the equipment box.  The two walk off together as the crowd boos.

Main Event
Team Canada vs The Jeckels
Winners of the match will win the rights for their respected brand to Main Event Night Of Champions.

Darlyn:  The following 6 Person Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall to determine who gets to Main Event at Night of Champions! First, from Edmonton, Alberta, they represent Team Canada, Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten… The Threeeeeeeeeee Wayyyyyyyyy!!!

Earl and Dahlia step on the stage, Earl Kneels on the stage as Dahlia paces back and forth behind him, they walk to the ring Earl leaps from the floor to the ring apron, Dahlia slides under the ropes, Dahlia leans through the ropes with a smirk on her face as Earl leans over the ropes.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaand next, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is “The Bounty Hunter” Stewart Maaaaaaaaasonnnnnnnnnnn!!!

“The Hunter” by Mastadon begins playing over the speakers. Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Liam:  Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, accompanied by Raisa, they are Helena, Jack, and Jake Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada: Earl and Jake start things off for their teams. Earl looks at his corner as Team Canada seems to talk things over. Jake runs over to their corner and attempts a leaping clothesline. Earl hits the turnbuckle, Stewart reaches in swinging at Jake but he backs away avoiding contact.

Chad: Earl leaves his corner heading towards Jake. The two men tie up, Jake takes the advantage as he knees Earl in the gut then quickly wraps his arm around Earl’s neck to drop him with a DDT!

Ada: Jake kicks Earl in the chest. Jake walks over to his corner and tags in Jack. Earl starts to get up, Jake runs over to tackles Earl to the mat. Jake ropes the ropes to get in the ring.

Chad: Jack runs over and helps Jake get Earl to his feet. The two get Earl up for a double suplex… They turn to face their corner, Helena gets on the turnbuckle and jumps on for a crossbody as Jack and Jack drop Earl for a crossbody/double suplex!

Ada:  The Jeckel starts kicking Earl as SCU Ref Dylan tries to get them out… Dahlia and Stewart get in the ring and charge at the Jeckels with fist flying. Earl rolls out the way and gets to his feet. Dylan tries to restore order as Dahlia and Helena trade punches, Jake and Jack double team Stewart as Earl comes in to help him.

Chad: SCU and GRIME referees come out to help Dylan break it up. All six continue to ignore Dylan, the other refs slide in the ring and start to get in between everyone. Helena and Jake go to their corner as Dahlia and Stewart do the same…

Three white GRIME masks jump the barricade and slide into the ring. The Grime refs yell but the mask members start attacking the Grime refs. Everyone gets back in the ring. The masked members and The Jeckels stand side by side outnumbering Team Canada.

Ada: The SCU refs go help out the Grime refs outside the ring. A standoff inside the ring… The Jeckels rush on Team Canada…

Chad: The Mask members attack The Jeckels from behind!!! Team Canada helps the Masked Members as a 6 on 3 takes place in the ring…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The masked members grab Jake and triple-team in as they stomp on him in the corner. Dahlia lays in the hard chops to Helena and Earl holds Jack for Stewart to lay in the hard fist to the chest!

Ada: Dylan calls for the bell but the attack is still going. The refs slide in the ring to break it up. Team Canada in one corner, the Jeckels in another, and the White masked members in another.

Chad: Not sure what’s going on, we never have seen two or more wearing the same color masked. Did you guys sign a new trio?

Ada: Of course we did, why else will they be out there?

Chad: Then why did they attack The Jeckels?

Ada: I never said the GRIME wrestlers were BFFs.

The mask wrestlers push the refs out the way and charge at the Jeckels as does Team Canada. SCU and GRIME wrestlers rush out but attack each other at the rampway. The crowd cheering for the chaos taking place. Grime and SCU staff rush from the back to try and restore order.

In the ring, the Jeckels continue to get attacked by the masked wrestlers and Team Canada.

While this is going on, Angel of Filth and Javi jump the barricade from the other side and get in the ring. Javi grabs one of the mask wrestlers and pulls the mask off as Angel of Filth does the same to another. The crowd pops loud as we see the returning Mason Fox after being injured at the hands of Eric, Javi, and Skag (Masked Yellow at the time) Angel Of Filth smirks at the sight of the returning Tim Staggs after the brutal attack from the Monsitamals.

The last masked member charges at Filth and tackles her to the mat. Tim and Mason double team Javi as Team Canada and the Jeckel keep brawling as well. SCU GM Lexa comes out with her security behind her. The helmet-wearing biker group awaits her orders.

Lexa turns to the group and nods, the biker unit rushes in with their pipes in hand to start storing order.

Meanwhile, in the ring, the Grime refs manage to get Jake and Earl out of the ring followed by Jack and Stewart. Tim and Mason still double team Javi as the Masked member is still on top of Filth. Filth covers her face as the masked member's swings punch after punch trying to land as many as possible.

Lexa’s security starts clearing the rampway, they break up little fights here and there allowing Grime and SCU personnel to slowly get the wrestlers back to the backstage area.

Security finally makes it in the ring and grabs Tim and Mason as another grabs Javi and tosses him outside the ring. Another gourd grabs the masked Grime members and pulls them off of Filth. Another guard grabs Angel of Filth who is bleeding from her nose. She stares at the masked wrestler.

The masked wrestler grabs the mask and yanks it off to a huge pop from the crowd as we see the returning Stacy Ruin after being out for 6 months after one of GRIME's most brutal Purge attacks.

Stacy charges at Filth but is grabbed by the guards. The crowd chants to let them fight as the show goes off the air.

[/center]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 11:18:01 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!