Author Topic: High Stakes X Pre Show (results)  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
High Stakes X Pre Show (results)
« on: November 22, 2020, 05:16:46 PM »

Sin City Underground High Stakes X comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network, November 22nd, 2020.

Inside the Jeckel Family traveling freak show the Jeckels are sitting on the ground surrounded by the members of the freakshow.

Jack: Since our arrival, we warned everyone of their fates, but their failure to listen, has brought them their present faith. We are the Hardcore Tag team champions, and we have slowly thought you the true meaning of Hardcore.

Raisa lifts her hand and fire appears on her finger tips.

Raisa:  Fire burns doesn’t it Raab, you felt the fire of the Jack, and it nearly engulfed you, to our disappointment.

Jake:  For a long time the Monstimals were a team that people feared, they thrived with the hardcore world of wrestling, then we arrived and put fear into the Monstimals, you are right to fear us, for we are the true monsters, and we must inform you Monstimals High Stakes will be your end.

Jack: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Helena rocks back and forth.

Helena: Miss Vixen, you have been chosen to oppose me at High Stakes. Those who chose you have sent you to your end, Miss Vixen, you're a great warrior, but I have defeated you, and I will defeat you again, They have asked this and a Jeckel always does what They ask, at High Stakes you will hear the Devil whispering your end.

The camera slowly opens on a black SUV with its back door open, the camera moves to find Stewart sitting on the seat, his feet planted on the ground.

Stewart:  Whatever the circumstances for the last show being cancelled, it’s okay these things happen.

Stewart quickly checks his phone.

Stewart:  Dax, I give you credit man, you a damn fine professional wrestler, and the pre show at High Stakes is in for a classic when we clash for the chance to fight Father Gerald on the High Stakes ppv. Dax you know what I can do inside a wrestling ring and you know all my accomplishments, as I know yours, but the question is Dax do you want it as much as I do.

That’s the million dollar question isn’t, we’ll see at High stakes who faces Father Gerald for the opportunity to become SCU Underground champion, a Title I’ve held more times than anyone. Maybe my time has passed and it's now your time Dax, but we’ll see about that won’t we.

Backstage we see Melissa Ruin and Kelli Torres. Dev stands between them as he gets ready to interview the two ladies.

Dev: Tonight, Melissa Ruin and Kelli Torres close tonight's pre-show on WGN. Then we hope those on WGN will turn on the SCWNetwork to tonights High Stakes. But before that, these two ladies will set the stage for whats to come tonight. Any pressure, any thoughts on knowing that SCU has given you two the best spot on SCU pre-show for SCW's biggest show of the year.

Melissa: You clearly want us to say yes to that, but to me, that’s a no.

Kelli: I agree with Miss Ruin.

Melissa: Excited more than anything Dev, tonight Kelli and I understand what’s in front of us. When it comes to opponents, who better than Kelli Torres.

Kelli: Maybe everyone else, I am so last year as you said when you spoke about our match on the SCW website. You want to help sell tickets for a match, cool, to say I am so last year then act like I am the best in front of me will not fly. Women up, Miss Annis.

Melissa: D game, you only had to beat me with your D game, screw you, Kelli, ain’t you shit, I said the truth, you had one good year just one as I looked you up. You didn't have the best record in PHW so.

Kelli: I never said I did, like you did your research. I love how you failed to mention any of that in your video. Maybe you would have had me worried that you would have a chance to win tonight. Instead, I bet you watched no match of mine in PHW but saw my PHW match record and wanted to mention it now like you know something about me.

Melissa: Why so mad for? I saw how Songbird beat you fair and square, how you got dropped by Chase, or how you thought speaking so highly of Nina would have her take it easy on you. Instead, she treated you, not like how I’ll be treating you when the bell rings.

Kelli: Dev, you asked about pressure, looks like all the pressure is on Melissa if she thinks spilling this information is supposed to spook me.

Melissa: Will see about that Kelli, I’ll have you eating your words when the bell rings.

Kelli: Oh shit, let us see you try doing just that mate, lets do this.

The two ladies share a smile before turning around to face away from each other and walk off-screen.

Dev: Well, now, if you weren’t sure if you wanted to see tonight’s pre-show main event, I’m sure you do now. Sounds like this one is going to be the must-watch for tonight!!!!!!

The cameras go backstage after the show opened up with Henry, standing by backstage with his men in front of the camera, getting ready to get their second Hardcore Tag Title in their careers. The Monstimals have somewhat been on fire, but at the same time, they haven't gotten over The Jeckals, stealing their chance to win the title in the Hardcore tag tournament a month ago. Henry begins to speak as his men, signal for the title.

Henry Losak: "This is finally it, the time for The Monstimals and The Jeckals beef coming to close. They've always wanted a match with The Jeckals since the day they've walked into this company. It's disgraceful that our match is the opening of the show because this tag title match is more deserving to be the main event of this show or even the main PPV show itself, especially the match Max has, there's been no build-up or anything. Makes me sick how GRIME Wrestling isn't willing to push this match to the main event of the pre-show, not the opening."

The fans boo, although Henry in his mind is right, the match should've been a lot higher on the show, and he continues after taking a break.

Henry Losak: "Anyway, we are sick and tired of having these idiots, trying to cost matches for The Monstimals both as solos wrestlers and as a tag team they are. You know damn well Jeckals that you are nowhere near as good as The Monstimals are. They've beaten every single team they've been put in front of them. We knew The Good Shephards didn't fit for the titles and they pissed all over the legacy of what hardcore wrestling means. We also knew that team that literally challenged us ran away, knowing we were the ones that should've fought them for the Hardcore Tag belts anyway. We are a better team."

Henry was talking faster than usual with both Lord Raab and Samuel signalling the titles and punch the wall behind them slightly, showing the cameras they were ready to fight.

Henry Losak: "You see Jeckals, these two are more than willing to beat the holy shit out of you in multiple ways than one. Also, The Monstimals don't just want the tag team titles because they want to be known as the best hardcore tag team in the world, they also want to help evolve the tag team division, bringing new eyes to the product that even would encourage the SCU stars to make that jump to GRIME Wrestling to face us for the titles. Yes, we are willing to face even the younger talent to recognise this title for what it is. Of course, none of you fucks is interested in doing that. That's been shown time and time again you aren't willing to defend the tag titles even since you won those belts. Maybe you fucks have, but nobody remembers those matches."

Henry nodded as he feels he has said quite a lot about the match coming up and what their plans are for developing the hardcore tag division in GRIME Wrestling to another level. Henry continues to talk about it.

Henry Losak: "See how impatient The Monstimals are for willing to do everything it takes to prove that they are the best hardcore tag team in the world? It's the fault of the staff also for making us wait so long for this violent and vicious hardcore tag match that should've happened months ago for us to beat the living shit out of each other to a point, nobody will stop us from doing so. We all know this is far from a regular hardcore tag match, oh no, we are going to bend the rules and let the world see that this hardcore tag team title match is the most violent and vicious title match the world's ever seen and The Monstimals with all the tools both with their bodies and weapons out on ringside, they will be walking away with the tag titles around their waists as hardcore tag champions they've should've been last month. Prepare to be destroyed by The Monstimals."

Samuel and Raab bash their fists together on their right palm hand. They once again go up close to the camera and signal the title and the punch to the camera before they were sent to behind the curtain with the commentators talking about the build-up the rivalry has had so far between The Jeckals and The Monstimals before The Monstimals theme hits over the sound system.

Hardcore Tag Team Championships
The Monstimals Vs The Jeckels

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Empty Arena Match recorded earlier tonight, and is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Sin City Tron turns on as we see an empty arena with Jake and Jack Jeckel, Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson already in the ring along with SCU referee's Dylan Roberts and Jade Pham outside the ring ready to count a pinfall.

Sam rushes Jack and shoves him hard to the ground. He then grabs Jake and sends him toward Raab and also runs at Jake and Spears him. Jack tries to get up but Sam kicks him forcing him outside the ring.

Sam turns his attention to Jake as he and Raab pick him up for a Double Suplex. Jack slides back in the ring now holding a chair. Jack smacks Sam in the back, he lets go of Jake allowing Jake momentum to drop down on his feet and reverse it sending Raab into the air for a Suplex.

Jack tries to hit Sam with the chair but he sweeps his legs, tripping her up as he gets up from the mat. Jake Dropkick kicks Sam as Raab starts to get up. Jake goes for a spinning back fist hitting Raab knocking him back down.

Jack gets up but Sam leg sweeps him again tripping him up as he gets back up. Jake jumps and tries to land on Raab’s chest with a Double Stomp. Raab rolls outside the ring… Jake follows him as he slides out. Jake goes for a Dropkick, knocking Raab over the barricade causing him to land on the seats in the first row.

Sam slides out the ring and runs over to Jake who picks Raab up and Bodyslams him into the seats in the 2nd and 3rd row. Sam jumps the barricade, he grabs Jake from behind. He turns around and drops Jake with a Backdrop onto some chairs in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rows.

Jack gets up and sees everyone in the stance. He slides out the ring and looks under the ring for something. Sam gets up and looks around, he doesn’t see Jack. Raab gets up as the two pick up Jake.

Jack comes from out of nowhere and hits Sam in the back of the head with a Kendo Stick as he jumps from the top of the barricade. Jack hits Raab on the chest, Jake starts to get up as Jack looks on waiting for Raab or Sam to get up so he can swing his Kendo stick.

Raab grabs a chair and throws it towards Jack. He moves out the way as Sam kicks a chair hitting Jack in his left leg. Jake grabs Raab as he gets up. They tie up as Sam gets up and hits Jake on his side with a jab. Sam kicks another chair towards Jack hitting him in the face.

Raab pushes Jake as he goes back close enough for Sam to grab him. Sam grabs him from behind and drops Jake with a German Suplex. Jake body hits a few chairs as Raab tackles Jack who was trying to get up. Sam goes for the cover.

1…
2…
3…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winners and NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… THE MONSTIMALS!!!

The Monstimals take up their belts and walk up the ramp.

Backstage, Dax is seen stretching out in a sideway split position over two sets of benches.  His hands are pressed together and his eyes are closed.  He takes deep breaths in his grey sweatpants.  We come in closer to see his tattoos more clearly.  His head is bowed slightly, but as we get just a few feet in front of him, his eyes slowly open.

Dax:  How badly do I want the SCU Underground Championship?  More than anything else.

Dax holds onto the benches and lifts up to bring his legs back to the front, and then onto the ground.  He holds onto the bench to steady himself as he stands up.

Dax:  I have mad respect for Stewart.  It ain’t the first time we’ve clashed in the ring.  Stewart and I went a few different rounds.  As a matter of fact, defeating him for the Combat Championship is what cemented my reign as legit. We went round and round, I was the bad guy, he was the bad guy.  But this time, we’re both the good guys.

Dax begins jogging in place, getting his heart rate up when he continues speaking.

Dax:  We both get the support of the crowd.  We both have no reason to hold back.  We get to impress the fans.  The stakes really are high, bruh.  We get the chance to kick off the live action tonight, and the chance to compete for the Underground Championship.  Hell, our match has more eyes on it that Father Gerald and whichever one of us goes on to face him.  This is a match for the ages, man…

Dax stops jogging, patting at his face with a dry towel.

Dax:  But one thing's for sure.  I want the match more. I’m just gonna say it.  Not to say your time has passed, Stewart, but I crave the win more because I haven’t had a time with the Underground Championship.  That alone makes me more dangerous in this match.  No matter what I’ve said in the past, I respect you.  But I respect you enough not to hold back, and to give you the fight of your life, more than anyone else here is able to.

Dax pulls his sweatpants down to reveal his wrestling attire.  The crowd can be heard cheering from ringside.  Dax looks like he’s taken by surprise by this, and then a smile creeps onto his face.

Dax:  See ya out there, bruh…

Underground Championship Contendership Match
Stewart Mason Vs Dax Beckett

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an SCU Championship Contendership Match! First, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is “The Bounty Hunter” Stewart Maaaaaaaaasonnnnnnnnnnn!!!

“The Hunter” by Mastadon begins playing over the speakers. Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

The opening of "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Darlyn: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Stewart is quick to get across the ring and he ties up with Dax.  Dax leans in, getting shoulder to shoulder with Stewart, quickly turning things around.

Chad:  Stewart pulls away, just as Dax grabs Stewart’s arms twists them around in a Straightjacket fashion, but Stewart twists back around.

Gena:  Stewart shoves Dax away and immediately takes him down with a Clothesline.  He grabs onto Dax’s hair and wraps his legs around Dax’s neck with a Head Scissors.

Chad:  Dax kicks his legs around and quickly latches onto the ropes, causing a break.  Stewart honors the break and pulls Dax up to his knees.  Dax looks up at Stewart with a devilish smile.

Gena:  Stewart backs up, but finds himself against the ropes.  Dax rushes over toward Stewart, to take advantage of the distraction.  Stewart turns away and then wraps his arms around Dax’s neck in a Rear Naked Choke.

Chad:  Dax feels the reality of the situation and tries to get over to the ropes, but he can’t get to them with his feet. He tries again, but Stewart has the move locked on tight.

Gena:  Dax reaches around… I just had to put it that way, didn’t I?  He grabs Stewart’s elbow and tries to loosen the grip, but Stewart is giving Dax no space.

Chad:  Dax tries to find the ropes, but Stewart is in the way.  He is starting to fade when he thinks of something?  He literally reaches around and grabs Stewart’s nipple! That instantly makes him let go!

Gena:  Dax keeps his own lock on as he catches his breath.  He sits up and lets go as Stewart tries his best to reestablish himself. Dax shakes out the cobwebs.

Chad:  Dax gets up to his feet and he bounces off of the ropes.  As he comes back, he spins and drops an elbow to the top of Stewart’s head, sending him down to the mat.  Dax rolls Stewart over and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Stewart powers out of the cover as Dax bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a low Dropkick to the side of Stewart.

Chad:  Dax lifts Stewart up from the mat and sends him into the ropes.  Dax follows, but Stewart jumps onto the second rope and vaults off with a Back Elbow to Dax, dropping him to the mat!

Gena:  Stewart thinks it through carefully as he circles Dax.  He picks Dax up and then hits a chop to the tatted chest of Dax.

Chad:  Dax falls down to one knee.  This allows Stewart to hit an Elbow Smash to Dax’s head, sending him down to his hands and knees.  He then steps over Dax, rolling him into an Inside Cradle.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Dax gets the shoulder up in the nick of time.  Dax rolls back, and as Stewart gets up, he rushes at him, jumping up for a Hurricanrana, but Stewart drops him with a Powerbomb!

Chad:  Stewart goes for the cover, but Dax rolls him over into an Arm Drag, locking his legs around Stewart's arm, using his feet to hold Stewart's shoulder in place to wrench the arm.

Gena:  Dax pulls on the arm, twists it, turns it, and Stewart is feeling the burn.  He shouts as he puts one arm under him.  He does a push up, holding his position.

Chad:  Stewart gets up on one foot and one knee.  He gets ready to stand up, but Dax whips him right back down to the mat!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Stewart holds onto his shoulder, trying to work his arm out from the iron grip of Dax’s thighs, but he’s having no luck.  He starts working his way to the ropes where he eventually gets the break.

Chad:  They both get up, and Stewart surprises Dax by lunging, knocking him down to the mat.  However, Dax does a kip up and goes for a Clothesline to Stewart!  Stewart ducks underneath it, so Dax catches him with a Roundhouse Kick in return!

Gena:  He lifts Stewart up from the mat and then quickly executes Best Finisher Ever (End of Heartache)!  He hooks the leg of Stewart!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… Dax Beckett!!!

Dax shoots up and wipes the sweat from his head as “Alive” by Lil Jon plays.  He holds his arms up in victory as he walks around the ring. This gives Stewart enough time to come to.  He confronts Dax, and both men look like they are going to throw down all over again.  However, Stewart extends a hand, and both men shake on a great performance, Stewart going as far as to raise Dax’s arm up in victory for the cheering crowd.

Earl is leaning against a white wall.

Earl: When this war between SCU and GRIME began, the SCU locker room looked to me for leadership, I admit that it had it ups and downs but as good as GRIME as given SCU has given it right back.

Earl shifted his position .

Earl: At High Stakes, and yeah there are High Stakes in this match bragging right if you will, SCU vs Grime once again. All I see on the GRIME side are four people that De Luca has sent to  their doom. I may have a sorted history with the Staggs, but Alexis is a tough as nail girl with a don’t give a fuck attitude, Halo is another hell of a wrestler, and Coby has been on the rise, which for you GRIME means the bragging right will be our at High Stakes, I take my team and SCU on my back once again and leads us to victory at High Stakes.

Elimination Match for Bragging Rights
Halo Annis, Earl Lockyer, Coby Quik, and Alexis Staggs Vs Cadet Blue, Sea Green, Jim the Clown,and Royal Purple

Liam:  The following contest is for bragging rights!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME, Cadet Blue, Sea Green, and Royal Purple… and Jim the Clown!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as Cadet Blue, Sea Green, and Royal Purple all come from different sides of the ring.  Jim the Clown appears at the stage with red balloons in his hand.  He makes his way down to the ring as the others slide inside.  They take their side of the ring, marking their territory as Jim settles in first, glaring at the entryway.

Darlyn:  Aaaand their opponents… Next, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Annisssss!!!!!!!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up to a pop as Halo comes out the curtain with a burst of excitement. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes. Halo gets to the middle of the ring smiling as the crowd chants her name loudly.

Darlyn:  Coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 6’5” and weighing in at 256lb, he is… Earl Lockyer!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Darlyn:  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his last partner to arrive.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she talks to her teammates, waiting for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Sea Green and Earl start the action off by tying up in the center of the ring.  Sea Green hits a knee to the gut and then hits a Snap Suplex, bringing Earl to the mat.  He climbs on top to pummel Earl.

Rob:  But Earl grabs hold of Sea Green’s second fist and twists it, getting out from under him.  He gets him in a Hammerlock.  He gives Sea Green a nudge as he shows off for the crowd, but still keeps the arm locked.

Chad:  Sea Green reaches his leg back and kicks Earl right in the dick!  Earl releases and drops down to one knee.  Sea Green gets warned by the referee, but he rushes up and punt kicks Earl, shouting at him.  The referee shouts at him, and Sea Green shoves them to the ground!

Darlyn:  Sea Green has been eliminated!

Crowd:  NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYYE!!!

Rob:  A disrespectful bunch of little shits, huh?  Sea Green storms out of the ring, mouthing off to the crowd as he disappears.  Royal Purple immediately rushes inside to take advantage of Earl being down.  She kicks the midsection, and then goes for a Sleeper Hold.

Chad:  Earl uses his strength to power out of it, but thanks to the asshole move of Sea Green, it takes him a little longer.  He whips Royal Purple over with a Snapmare and then drags her over to his corner.  He gives her a few boots to the stomach before tagging in Alexis.

Rob:  Alexis climbs to the top rope as Earl twists Royal Purple’s arm and raises it up.  Alexis comes down with an Axe Handle Smash.  Earl steps outside of the ring, but Cadet Blue does damage control and kicks Alexis in the back of the head.

Chad:  Damage control, or cheap fucking tactics?  Cadet Blue lifts Alexis up into a Vertical Suplex before the referee ushers her to the outside.  However, Royal Purple lifts Alexis up and sends her into the ropes.

Rob:  As she comes back, she avoids a Dropkick, and then does a Bulldog to Royal Purple.  She climbs on top to execute a Bow and Arrow Stretch.  Royal Purple tries to break free from it, but doesn’t have to try too hard as Cadet Blue comes back in for the save.

Chad:  Halo has had enough of this, and she climbs inside and hits the Black 13 (Claymore Kick) to Cadet Blue, and then nails one on Royal Purple for good measure!  Alexis nods, but she picks Royal Purple up for the Put On Notice (Kudo Driver).  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Darlyn: Royal Purple has been eliminated!

Rob:  Come on, GRIME!  Get back in the game!  Alexis walks over and tags Halo in.  Halo steps back inside of the ring and dares Jim the Clown to try anything.  She lifts Cadet Blue up, who is still seeing stars, and she hits a monstrous Discus Lariat, sending her right back down.

Chad:  The crowd cheers as Halo nods  She watches as Cadet Blue barely stirs.  She grabs onto her leg and kicks at her knee several times.  She drags Cadet Blue to the center of the ring, but she’s basically just playing with her food before she takes a bite.

Rob:  You say that like it’s a compliment.  Fucking savages, the lot of you.  She walks around her, telling her to get up, giving the occasional stomp.  Once Cadet Blue is able to muster up enough strength to get up, Halo On Fire (Bridging Fujiwara Armbar)...

Chad:  Cadet Blue taps before Jim can even get inside to make the save.  But Jim is clapping his hands instead?  He steps inside and helps to dispense Cadet Blue out of the ring, waving goodbye to her.

Rob:  Idiot… Halo makes the tag to Earl.  Earl comes up behind Jim, who is still waving, and he takes him down into a Dragon Sleeper.  Jim flails his arms around, trying to save himself, but it does no good.

Chad:  He starts to go limp, and Earl wrenches the neck.  However, instead of taking him out with the move, he bashes the back of Jim’s head against his knee. He then drops Jim and waves him back up.

Rob:  Playing with his food, I presume?  Jim slides outside of the ring and grabs hold of his balloons.  Earl slides outside to confront Jim, and Jim stands there, almost as if he’s waiting.  Earl and Jim begin trading punches as the ref counts.

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Earl gets the better of Jim, sending him against the barricade with his barrage of punches.  Earl drops an elbow across Jim’s forehead, almost sending him into the crowd, but he kicks his feet to stop this from happening.

4!
5!
6!

Rob:  Earl grabs onto the back of Jim’s head.  Jim raises the balloons up to Earl’s face and pops one right there, and… Spiders!  There’s literal fucking tarantulas in there, and two land on Earl’s face!  He swats away at them as Jim slides back inside of the ring!

7!
8!

Chad:  Earl can’t seem to break their grip on his face, but he slides back inside of the ring anyway!  He finds his way to Coby for the tag as Alexis and Halo laugh, but help Earl remove the spiders.

Rob:  Coby rushes at Jim, who pops another balloon at Coby, causing angry bees to come out, chasing after Coby.  Coby slides outside of the ring as Jim laughs maniacally.  Coby slides back inside of the ring and rolls a few paces.

Chad:  Jim begins stomping at Coby, but Coby grabs onto his leg, and uses Jim as a shield against the bees.  Jim screams out in pain, but only between his laughter.  He is able to bridge a bit to pin Coby’s shoulders down.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Coby gets his shoulders up.  Jim turns around and begins hammering away at Coby.  Coby punches back, but he’s at a clear disadvantage.  He is able to use his feet to kick at Jim until he can get Jim on his back.

Chad:  As Jim gets up, Coby rushes at him with ThatsWhatsUp (Running Busaiku Knee Kick)!  Jim lets out a laugh as he falls down to the mat.  Coby goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Attaboy.  You can still do this, Jimbo!  But Coby picks him up and sends him into the corner.  He hits a rushing Avalanche, and then he tags Earl back in once more.  Earl quickly sets him up for the E.L. 91 (Michinoku Driver 2)!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Ahem… here are your winners, beating the bottom of the GRIME barrel… Halo Annis, Earl Lockyer, Coby Quik, and Alexis Staggs…

The crowd gives Liam a hard time, heckling him as the four survivors of the bragging rights match join raised arms high in the air in the center of the ring.

The scene opens backstage at the High Stakes pre-show where we see someone who’s competing on the main show tonight, namely the challenger for Dahlia Rotten’s Underground Championship Ariana Angelos walking through the backstage area with her half of the Pride Tag Team Championship over her shoulder, she is checking her phone and has a puzzled look on her face.

Ariana: Come on! There must be a recipe for blackened chicken somewhere on the Internet! Maybe I should use simpler terms, what’s shorthand for chicken again? Oh yeah, cock!

Ari goes to google images and (not noticing that the Safe Search option is turned off) types the following: “black cock”, we are, fortunately, saved the indignity of seeing the results of the image search but Ari’s wide eyed and slack jaw look says it all.

Ariana: Err, erm…………

HBCarter: BESTIE!

Ariana doesn’t even notice Carter running up to her until he hugs her from the side, at which point he sees what she’s googling.

HBCarter: Oh my…………

Ariana: It’s not what it looks like, I swear!

HBCarter: Then what does it look like?!

Ariana goes to respond but can’t find the words before she pockets her phone.

Ariana: Can we change the subject before I end up in China? God, as if I weren’t nervous enough already!

Carter gives her a confused look.

HBCarter: Why are you nervous?

Ariana: I’m competing in the biggest match of my career on the biggest show on the SCW Calendar AND it’s for the Underground Championship! Why wouldn’t I be nervous?

HBCarter: Look if all else fails, just imagine Brother David and Austin James Mercer in thongs!

Ariana: That’s oddly specific.

HBCarter: It works for me!

Ariana shakes her head.

Ariana: How about I just help you prepare for your match tonight?

HBCarter: Great idea! And no googling of porn!

Ari shakes her head before Team Go walk off.

The scene opens up backstage, where we see Rainbow sitting on a packing crate in her wrestling gear as she looks down the camera and begins to speak.

ああ、私のデビュー. (Ah my debut...)

I find them very difficult and a little 神経ラッキング (nerve racking)  because you want to make a huge impression not only to your boss but co-workers and fans but at the same there is a huge amount of pressure on you to do well and not screw up. But the thing is... my debut here in GRIME.... I feel nothing but confidence and some nervous excitement flowing through me.

I have made an impact here already with Esther constantly looking over her shoulder and perhaps others wondering who will be next. The reason I went for Esther and not the likes of Vixen is because I want to その土地の敷地を調査する (survey the lay of the land). Get to know the competition and what the standards are like and who is the biggest threat. I know that Vixen and Helena Jackel are the biggest of them all, but Esther is ... 何もない (nothing). As I said before Esther is just a stepping stone onto the ladder of success and so far I am already a quarter of a way there. 

I don’t really know much about you Esther and frankly i do not care too much.  What I do care about is ensuring my victory and using you to showcase my skills and talent and make you my 価値のないペットの雌犬 (worthless pet bitch) and after I am done with you... you and your friends  can スクルク (skulk) back into obscurity and never come back.

And speaking of obscurity... Ruby.... I am truly sorry about last week. I really wanted this match and looking back... I saw that Gianni may have had a hand in that attack, but I am not 100% sure. But i can assure you that i had nothing to do with it. I wanted this match and i wanted it to go ahead. I am utterly sorry this happened.

ごめんなさい。 (I am sorry)

Oh... that reminds me...

Where is that thank you, you owe me? I never heard or even saw anything from you, just more bitching and ungratefulness.  If it wasn’t for me you would be still sitting on the side-lines moaning about Gianni and not having a match and bitching about his talentless fiancé.

Ahem.

上に迅速に移動 (Moving swiftly on...)

You show too much pride Ruby, and this is why you sat on the side-lines. You didn’t want to accept that you could be in the wrong or whatever... but instead you wanted to play the victim.  Which is a poor choice to make. If I was Max Burke... I would have told you to grow a pair and get the fuck over it.

私はあなたがルビーが好き (I like you Ruby...)

I like the no nonsense attitude you have, however, I didn’t like you being sat on the side-lines... and if you think I am showing you pity... then I am not in anyway. I think it’s a waste of your talent sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Now come High Stakes...

Here is the plan.

私はこの試合に勝つつもりです。...  (I am going to win this match...)

You two owe me big time... but I am not going to allow this, and my power affect this match. We are going to fight and fight hard. I am not going to ask you to lay down... Instead I want a hard-decent 戦い (fight)... I want you to show me that I joined GRIME for a reason. But just remember this I will be fighting twice as hard as you two...

I want to this debut to be memorable and I will do everything in my power to win. So, you two betters be ready... because I will not be listening to any bullshit excuses about not being ready. 

手に入れたのか? (You got that?)

Good.

I wish you luck and I will see you soon.

Rainbow pulls off the mic and stands to her feet before walking away and get ready for the match.

Cameras cut to a dark room, unclear chanting is being heard in the background. The camera follows the chants as it follows a pipeline. We pass a boiler as we see dimmed light up ahead. The camera slowly turns the corner, we see two shadows from the candlelight. The camera gets closer as we see Le Coven standing over a boiling kettle.

The two turn to the left and take three paces forward. They both turn to the right and remove the top of their robes.

Celeste: Tonight you take on Delia Darling. They say she's the best to come from France.

Jenifer: Ces gens n'ont jamais entendu parler de moi.
(These people have never heard of me.)

Celeste: Maybe so, the best of France indeed, I know Delia very well, she won’t be easy to beat. She’s going to cheat if she has to.

Jenifer: Elle devra le faire, mais ça ne l’aidera pas.
(She'll have to, but it won't help her.)

Celeste cracks a smile which makes Jenifer do the same.

Celeste: Well like you, I have my hands fool tonight. I need to go get ready. Clean this up and meet me in the locker room.

Celeste walks away to leave the boiler room. We hear the door close as Celeste leaves. Seconds later a tap is heard in the background. Jenifer turns around as does the camera. A shadow figure is seen.

Jenifer: Ça t’a pris assez de temps... OmAsa.
Took you long enough... Omasa.

Omasa: 最初のメルロ、次はあなた。
(First Merlot, you next.)

Jenifer: J’ai hâte d’y être.
(Looking forward to it.)

The camera turns to Jenifer as she smirks then turns to Omasa as we now see smoke is appearing around Omasa, once the smoke clears we see Omasa is gone as the camera fades out.

GRIME Rules
Ruby Vs Esther Azarov Vs Rainbow

Liam:  The following contest is a GRIME Rules match scheduled for one fall!  Already in the ring, she is… Ruby!

The crowd boos as Ruby glares out, clearly not in the mood for their shit.  She also looks to the spot “Debbi” should normally be, and she clenches her jaw as she settles into her corner, but not without looking over her shoulders frequently.

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH begins to play over the sounds system, the lights begin to strobe through the venue as Rainbow appears through the curtain dancing before stopping half way and pushes her hair back to reveal the Rainbow mask.. Rainbow surveys the crowd for a moment.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Rainbow!!!

She then continues down the ramp, as slaps the hands of the awaiting fans, she then climbs into the ring, where she then climbs the turnbuckles and surveys the crowd before climbing back down and heads to the corner, where she waits for the match to start.

The crowd is cheering for the upcoming action when “Problem” by Natalia Kills begins to play over the speakers.  Red and white lights flash and alternate across the dim lighted ringside area.  The cheering turns to boos when Sister Ester walks out onto the stage with Red by her side.  She has on a denim jacket over a black bustier and matching bottoms along with black boots and knee pads.  She wraps Red’s arms around her before playing with the long strand of beads around her neck.

Liam:  On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is 5’3” and weighed in today at 113lb.  She represents G.R.I.M.E. she is Sister Esther!!!

She grims as she leans up and tilts Red’s mask up just enough to kiss his lips.  She looks devious when she brings his hands down to her thighs.  She then begins laughing and she skips down the ramp while teasing the crowd and sticking her tongue out at them.  She prances to the naughty music until she gets to the steps.  She runs up them as Red climbs to the apron.  He holds them open for her and she enters. She prances around to the beat before coming to a corner to get one last kiss from Red.  She waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  No love lost here as Ruby, Esther, and Rainbow look to one another with nothing but contempt for their opposition.

Ada:  They all begin to circle the ring like sharks sniffing out blood.  Esther lunges first, only to get clobbered by Ruby, and Rainbow hits a jab between the eyes.

Rob:  Esther shouts out in pain, but she leans and kicks Ruby in the stomach.  She grabs Rainbow by the mask and begins shaking her around from side to side.

Ada:  Ruby grabs onto Esther, and she shrieks as she shoves Ruby down to the ground!  She hits a Punt Kick to Ruby’s chin, and Rainbow grabs onto her by the hair and whips her into the corner.

Rob:  She runs up the first two ropes and then hits a modified Shining Wizard.  She rolls back and gets in position as Ruby gets up to her feet.  Ruby shuffles back to avoid getting hit.

Ada:  Ruby ducks under a Clothesline from Rainbow and then hits a Neckbreaker.  She rolls Rainbow over and then begins pounding her head into the mat. After several hits, Rainbow reverses and does the same to her.

Rob:  Esther gets up and grabs onto the hood of Rainbow and whips her into the ropes.  Ruby tugs on Esther’s tights and rolls her back into a pin!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Rainbow with a Rolling Senton to break up the pin.  Ruby grabs onto the ropes to pull herself to the apron as Rainbow focuses on Esther, clobbering the young star.

Rob:  Ruby drops down to the ground unnoticed.  She picks through objects under the ring and then settles on… a barbed wire bat!  She watches and waits until the right moment when Esther spins Rainbow over onto her back.

Ada:  Ruby clobbers Esther with it and rakes it up and down her back.  She tears into the top and the skin, ripping the young one open.  Esther kicks and screams as Ruby pins her down with one knee, and a sadistic smile on her face.

Rob:  Rainbow takes a note from Ruby and goes to the outside of the ring.  She grabs hold of a lead pipe.  She rolls back inside and as Ruby tries to get up, Rainbow smacks her over the head with the pipe!

Ada:  Ruby goes down and tries to pull herself to the ropes.  Rainbow twirls the lead pipe menacingly as she slowly approaches.  She sees Ruby start to get up and she kicks her right in the side of the head.

Rob:  Rainbow is making her presence known in her debut.  She smacks the pipe down on Ruby’s leg, but Ruby only groans in pleasure.  She bites her bottom lip as she moves over to the corner.

Ada:  Ruby wants to get it on with Rainbow, I think, tracing down her cleavage with her finger and a come hither look.  That’s one fucked up bitch.  Rainbow points to her chest, and Ruby nods.

Rob:  The crowd is roaring as Rainbow looks as if she’s going to give in, until fucking Esther interferes.  She begins punching Rainbow in the back, and it looks like she might have found a way to cover her gloves in broken glass while we were distracted!

Ada:  Esther is also one sick puppy, as she’s smiling as she rips away at the fabric of the hoodie, and the skin of Rainbow.  She’s getting her jollies off with this.  Ruby pulls herself up slowly, but she’s still light headed.

Rob:  She holds onto the side of her head which is busted open from the lead pipe, and her eyes cross.  But she finds a way to rush Esther down to the mat.  She holds her down as she hits rapid headbutts to the former Combat Champion!

Ada:  Esther flails her arms until she can get a hold of her whereabouts.  She then rakes her glass covered fists over Ruby’s face.  She then hits rapid elbows on both sides of Ruby’s head.

Rob:  Rainbow pulls Ruby off of Esther and gives her a kiss through the mask, and then throws her down to the mat.  Esther kicks Rainbow in the….. nethers, and Rainbow drops to her knees.

Ada:  Rainbow looks up as Esther begins punching at the sides of her head, taking a few lessons from her husband, Andrey.  She then hits an uppercut that sends Rainbow down to the mat.  She hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Rob:  And Ruby pulls Esther off of Rainbow, with the barbed wire bat!  She rubs it across the whin and throat of Esther, choking her with it as Esther claws at Ruby’s sides!  It’s a fucking bloodbath in that ring!

Ada:  Ruby nearly has Esther unconscious from blood loss, or lack of air, of both…  And Rainbow is back on her feet, barely.  She wraps the lead pipe around Ruby’s throat and chokes her with everything she’s got!

Rob:  As Ruby is lowered, Rainbow drops Ruby and grabs onto her legs, doing the Crossface Indian Lock, with the steel pipe in her hands! Ruby refuses to tap out, even as she fades.  The referee raises her arm up once… twice… three times!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner by technical knockout… Masked member Rainbow!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays as Rainbow stares down at Ruby and Esther, both bleeding on the mat.  The medical team is quick to come down and help Ruby and Esther out of the ring, while trying to coax Rainbow out to get treated as well.  She refuses, and she soaks in the mixed reaction from the crowd, taking pride in all of the stirred emotions.

>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Mark Ward

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Re: High Stakes X Pre Show (results)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 05:23:43 PM »
OTE Locker room Combat Champion Eyesnsane and Merlot challenger Michi are seen talking with Mrs. Right as they go over their Combat matches. Dax walks into the locker room to high fives from Kaos and Mickey for his win over Stewart Mason.

Dax: Okay guys, I’m halfway there, tonight I’ll take the Underground title from Father Gerald. Eyesnsane, you’ll be retaining against Andrew Borg, and Michi is going to be the one to take the Combat title from Michi, keeping her undefeated streak.

Kaos: Not to mention Micky, Mrs. Right, and I in these tag matches to take out GRIME.

Mickey: Yes, tonight is a bloody big night for us mates.

Eyesnsane: Michi and I are going over our matches now.

Dax: Good shit, tonight's Over The Edge’s night.

Michi: Tonight we all shine, we’ll change SCU forever after we hold all those titles.

Mrs. Right:  That’s right, tonight we’ll show all of SCU and GRIME will see what OTE is all about.

Michi: One match at a time, Dax got one match out of the way, now it’s up to the rest of us to do the same.

Eyesnsane: We got this... Kaos, Mickey, and Mrs. Right, your tag matches are just as important.

Michi: He’s right, beating GRIME tonight would be a big blow to them. YOu three are at the forefront for it to happen.

Dax: Exactly, tonight we make SCU proud to have OTE. We set the scene for what's to come going forward.

Everyone looks at Eyesnsane.

What?

Michi: This is the part where you bring…

Eyesnsane: Oh what, say no more…

Eyesnsane turns his body and pulls something out of his bag. We see a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Eyesnsane: After we win our matches, we celebrate with Jack Daniels, A proud sponsor of Over The Edge.

Michi: Great way to not make it feel forced.

Eyesnsane: I forgot, I made it work.

Eyesnsane as the camera cutaway.

A couple of moments pass before the camera comes to life. As it does, the audience is immediately introduced to the inner confines of a massive gym. However, our focus quickly shifts to the Eastern quadrant of the facility. Rows and rows of heavy bags sway gently. But one in particular is rocking back in a violent manner. An older Japanese woman sternly grips onto the last heavy bag in the row. Savvy combat fans would recognize her as Natsuko Aimi, of professional wrestling and shoot boxing fame. She holds that massive sand-filled sack steady as someone throws a mighty middle kick.

The camera pans over to reveal Merlot Ayano.

Natsuko nods her head at the kick’s impact and gestures for her to attempt a few more. Merlot obliges by delivering five sharp middle kicks that cause Natsuko to grin.

Natsuko Aimi: Low kicks now.

Merlot Ayano: Hai!

Merlot takes a second to regroup before she begins to pound the heavy bag with low kicks.

Natsuko Aimi: Your training with Hirota-chan has been beneficial. Your impact is good and your form is sharp. Just be sure to keep your left hand up to protect your face.

A moment or two passes before Merlot is seen doing some training on a few blue floor mats. Natsuko can be seen shouting instructions as Merlot sparrs with another Japanese woman. This partner is closer to her age. The two of them exchange a number of submissions and escapes. After a couple of minutes, Merlot finds herself in position to lock in a rear naked choke. Her training partner does her best to try and fight out of it, but she is forced to tap out shortly afterwards. Merlot quickly releases the hold

Natsuko Aimi: Good, good. Your submissions are crisp, as always. But next time you go for a rear naked choke? Make sure your elbow is firmly underneath their chin. Sora tapped out because of your overwhelming strength, but other people like Michelle will be able to break out. Have to tighten up.

Merlot nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Hai, hai.

Natsuko responds with a hand clap.

Natsuko Aimi: Alright. Get back to it. Give me a couple of more rounds.

The scene quickly shifts to Merlot and Natsuko seated at a table as they discuss some sort of a game plan.

Natsuko Aimi: Patience has always been your strong suit, which is beneficial in this case. You’ll need to pick your spots and capitalize, certainly. But if you are too impatient and rush in, you’ll get clobbered. Understand?

Merlot Ayano: Hai. Have to fight smart.

Natsuko nods.

Natsuko Aimi: And for you? Probably want to keep the fight standing up. You’re an elite striker. That will give Michelle many problems. And while your ground game is good, it’s easy to get flustered on the mat during an MMA fight. We don’t want that happening to you. So we’re going to focus even more on your ground and submission defense, but your main goal should be to stay off of the ground. Understand? But if it happens? Keep your cool.

Merlot simply nods her head.

A moment passes before the scene switches once again. A swift highlight montage depicts Merlot engaging in submission defense, more heavy bag work, and some extensive running (for her cardio). After all that is said and done, an exhausted Ayano woman plops down on a bench. She uses a towel to dry her face.

Merlot Ayano: Michelle DeJesus? Want you to know that Merlot recognizes you as threat. If anyone is worthy of challenging for Sin City Underground Combat Championship, is Michelle. If anyone has chance of beating Merlot in MMA fight, is Michelle. This fight? Is very dangerous. But the pressure? That danger? Is all exactly what Merlot needs to thrive. May not seem like it, but Merlot has been behind Eight-Ball for most of career. Have been underdog great deal of life. That fact doesn’t get Merlot down. Doesn’t make Merlot sad. All it does is make Merlot stronger in spirit and mind. All it does is make Merlot fight ten times harder. And everyone will witness that at High Stakes X. Hai!

Afterwards, the corner’s of Merlot’s mouth arch upwards into a small smile. She holds that smile a few seconds before she licks her lips. And with that, the camera begins to fade out.

H.B. Carter, Alex Rush, Kaos, Mickey Carrol Vs Jerry Cann, Pakistan Green, Eric Weaver and Yellow

Darlyn:  The following contest is an 8 Man Elimination Tag Team Match for bragging rights!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Darlyn: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for his partners to arrive.

Glee Cast Version of “I Know What Boys Like” begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. He then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting his partners.

Darlyn: Standing at 6’1”..weighing in at 239lbs, The American Nightmare, KAOS !!!

The arena lights dim low and neon red lights appear at the bottom of the titan tron as the fast electric piano beat kicks into "ISIS"  and red lasers are shot across the arena as if there were people aiming at you. As the song progresses , the beat reaches a high peak the lights under the titan tron turn off and the baseline kicks in, the lights turn back on revealing “KAOS” standing, with a look of fearless vengeance, at the top of the aisle. Confusion and defensive questions from the crowd, he begins to make his way to ringside walking in a disciplined stride, takes a pause and looks around then proceeds to walk up the stairs into the Ring.

The opening of "Amazing Grace" by Dropkick Murphys plays as Mickey pushes through the curtains. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, quickly putting it out as he marches back and forth across the stage.

Liam: Coming to the ring, from London, England, standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 190lb, he is "Sin City's Resident Shithead"... Mickey Carrrrrrrrrrrrolllllllllllll!!!

He looks from side to side, nodding his head at the cheers before pointing out into the audience, starting an powerful "Oi! Oi! Oi!" chant that really gets the crowd pumped. He dashes straight down the ramp where he leaps up and onto the ring apron. He paces back and forth, stomping along to the beat of the music before climbing inside. He looks up at the ceiling and then signals the trinity, kissing his fingers and then pointing up as he waits for his opponents to arrive while talking with his partners.

Liam:  And then…

Liam is cut off by “American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.  Jacob Johnson, Eric Weaver, and masked member Yellow climb over the barricade as Pakistan Green comes down the entryway.  They all enter the ring at the same time and step toward SCU’s team, being broken up by the referees.  Once things settle down, Liam takes the center of the ring.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand their opponents, Eric Weaver, Jacob Johnson, and representing the masked members of GRIME, Pakistan Green, and…

Yellow walks over to Liam and holds up a hand.  He looks out around the audience and nods his head as his hand reaches up for the mask.  The crowd cheers, surprisingly, and Yellow slowly undoes his mask and brings it down to his side, giving Liam a nod as the crowd gives a quick pop, fading into a mixed reaction.

Liam:  And Skag!!!

Skag takes a bow, bringing about more boos, living up to the GRIME standard.  Alex Rush moves over with Carter, Kaos, and Mickey, and they go on the attack as Alex spins around and kicks Pakistan Green in the groin!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  These eight men could not wait to get the action started.  Mickey is on top of Pakistan Green, throwing hands left and right.

Ada:  Alex is pacing back and forth as Skag looks up at him in pain.  Alex then turns and hits a Ramming Headbutt to Eric Weaver!  And then Jacob Johnson!!!

Gena:  A couple of those headbutts seemed a little “lower” than the stomach.  The referee warns him.

Alex:  There’s plenty more where that came from, yeah?

Ada:  The Vegas crowd is supporting Alex tonight.  I wonder when that new Firecrotch album is going to drop.

Gena:  Ref is telling Alex that one more low blow, and he’s thrown out.  Alex nods his head as the referee starts to call all 6 men to their corners.

Ada:  Slowly, everyone else goes to their corners, leaving Pakistan Green and Alex in the ring.  Pakistan Green backs up into a corner and pulls himself up, shaking it all off.

Gena:  Pakistan Green starts jogging in place, throwing jabs as he gets ready for Alex.  He then jogs to the center of the ring, and Pakistan Green puts a hand to Alex’s forehead as Alex tries swinging wildly at him.

Ada:  Pakistan Green with his height advantage, and his teammates are laughing and pointing at Alex as Pakistan Green shrugs his free shoulder.

Gena:  With the distraction, Alex ducks under Pakistan Green’s hand and punches him right in the junk!

Dylan:  YOU’RE OUTTA HERE!!!

Liam:  Alex Rush has been eliminated via disqualification!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex:  WORTH IT!!!

Ada:  Alex doesn’t even try to argue the call as he steps to the outside, but does not leave ringside.

Gena:  Carter jumps inside of the ring, but Pakistan Green rolls over and tags in Skag.  Skag dashes over to Carter, and Carter ducks a Clothesline.

Ada:  He leans back with a Back Heel Kick to Skag, knocking him down to the ground.  He then picks Skag up from the mat and sends him into the ropes.

Gena:  As Skag comes back, he dives out of the way, surprising us with a bit of a Lucha style roll up pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:  Skag slams the mat and then lifts Carter up.  Both men go for Dropkicks, pushing off each other’s feet, rolling back up to their feet, ready to meet each other with punches.

Gena:  They stop and stare at one another with a smile on their faces.  Carter mutters props to Skag and goes to shake his hand, but Skag slaps him across the face and laughs at him.

Ada:  Skag points over to Pakistan Green and Eric and nods his head before pointing to the other team, and then putting his thumbs down.

Gena:  Carter slaps Skag back and then goes to knock into Pakistan Green and Eric, but they drop the ropes, letting Carter fall to the outside.  They are joined by Jacob as they begin stomping away at Carter.

Ada:  I hear they like to call this move “Pound Town”.  I’ve been there before, a time or two.  The most beautiful fountains there.

Gena:  Mickey and Kaos drop down to the arena floor and rush over to help Carter out.  It turns into an all out brawl.  It’s crazy out there, a flurry of punches and kicks and clubs.

Ada:  It looks like the best orgy ever produced!  It’s like a work of Greek art, crafted by the Gods.

Gena:  Or a bunch of sweaty dudes beating the shit out of each other.  Dylan begins counting.

1!
2!
3!

Ada:  Nobody cares as SCU and GRIME go at it like mad men.  Nobody wants to give an inch.

4!
5!
6!

Gena:  Pakistan Green tries to make it inside of the ring to get away from the madness, but Mickey grabs onto his leg and pulls him back into the frey.

7!
8!
9!

Ada:  Pakistan Green claws his way back as a stray fist knocks Mickey back a few steps.  He slides back inside of the ring as Dylan shakes his head and counts.

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

There is a few seconds of pause as the crowd seems confused.  Pakistan Green drops to his knees and waves his hands to Dylan.  He pleads with him for a second before Dylan shakes his head and rolls his eyes.  He walks over to Liam and gives his verdict.

Liam:  As a result of a countout, and refusal to comply with the referee, resulting in disqualification.  Your soul survivor… Pakistan Green!!!

Pakistan Green points and laughs at the others on the outside, including the other GRIME members.  He raises his arms up in the air and turns around in a slow circle, taunting the booing crowd.  He goes on to celebrate on his own as Skag glares at him with a sinister grin on his face as “American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.  He rubs his hands together as he rushes up the ramp after.

Exhibition Match
Jenifer LaCroix Vs Delia Darling

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir
Pour lui plaire je vais devenir

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers and whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the beat of the song as the lyrics play.

La Stone Family
I am Marvin Gaye
Donny Hathaway
Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah
Je changerais

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from France, standing at 5’3” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Jenifer LaCroix!!!

Jenny slides in the ring and continues to jump around to the beat, getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais
Je changerais
Demain ou peut-être jamais

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand in the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

“Nightmare” by Halsey plays over the speakers. The lights in the arena dim down slightly. Pink and white lights flash upon the stage as the curtains are shoved aside. The fans boo loudly as Delia Darling steps out, wearing a sparkling pink dress. She flips her hair back and smirks as she saunters halfway down the ramp.

Darlyn:  On the way to the ring from Paris, France she is… Delia Darling!!!

Delia reaches down and tears away the bottom of the dress to reveal a one-piece suit. She tosses the dress portion out into the crowd. She looks from side to side before she darts under the bottom rope. She slowly walks to the center before looking around. She pauses dramatically before striking a pose for the cameras flashing. She walks around the ring, standing on the turnbuckles to draw in boos from the fans. Once she's finished, she walks to the corner and stares at the stage, waiting for the match to start.

As the ref is about to call for the bell, she is cut off. “Turn my Swag On” by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena. Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. She then moves to the ring apron, demanding a microphone.

Jenifer glares at her, and Delia seems to be confused as to why Veronica is out there.  Both ladies start to come closer when Veronica orders them back. Jenifer is about to clock her when the referee orders her back.  Darlyn hands Veronica a microphone, and she raises it to her lips as she leans on the top rope, looking over her shoulder at the crowd.

Veronica:  You all didn’t think it would be a super show without “First Class” Veronica soon-to-be Di Luca, did you?

Crowd:  Boooooooo!

Veronica:  Ugh, whatever. You do realize that I can smell your collective breath when you do that at the same time.  Yeah, it’s not flattering.

Veronica steps inside of the ring and she prances around a bit. She strikes another pose and then looks right at Delia.

Veronica:  And that is how it’s done, baby.

Veronica settles into a corner as Jenifer taps her foot impatiently. Delia continues talking, but Veronica holds a hand up to silence her, and this goes over like a fart in church.

Veronica:  Hush, Deelz. I’m talking.  You know, an active wrestler.  Who is on the roster. Who doesn’t get booked.  And yet, you do? Are you even signed to this roster, or do you just show up when you need your ego stroked.

Delia is heard chortling loudly in the stereotypical French manner. She now goes for Veronica, but the referee stops her, and Veronica smiles, batting her eyelashes.

Veronica:  You don’t get to put your old hands on me, honey. I would’ve taken a match with you if this was 2014, but it’s not, and you’re irrelevant, just like those two cartoon emo girls you run around with, and Mercedes.  Relics of the past.  Go visit Amy in the retirement home, because I’m sure you’ll just love it there.

Now the referee and Jenifer have to hold Delia back as Veronica puts on a fake pouty expression.

Veronica:  Truth hurts, hunty.  But things are getting just a little out of hand around here, and I can’t stand by and watch you taking my airtime when you don’t deserve it.  A great GM once told me that if you want something, you have to go out and take it.  And instead of fighting fuggos and basics, I figured I’d fight a girl who used to be pretty, and a bitch with an undefeated streak that I’d be more than happy to take care of.

Veronica begins pulling off her expensive outfit to reveal her wrestling attire.  The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, because half of them want to see Jenifer rip her head off, and the other half want to see Delia rip her head off.  She folds her dress carefully and charges the timekeeper with keeping it safe.

Veronica:  Now, I know that I’ve said some things that might be a little upsetting to you ladies, but know that I meant every last damn word of it, and give me all you g…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Delia and Jenifer are quick to dive at Veronica, who drops and rolls to the outside.  She points at them, and the referee, scolding them both.

Veronica:  I WASN’T DONE TALKING YET!

Delia:  SAY IT WI’S VOUS’ FISTS, HENNY!

Jenifer: Mes poings vous feront fermer la bouche! (My fists will make you shut up!)

Gena:  Veronica stomps angrily as she stomps up the ring steps.  She orders Delia and Jenifer back, but both women grab onto an arm each and they pull her over and inside of the ring!

Chad:  Delia and Jen stomp vigorously on her before she rolls out of the way and into the corner.  On her hands and knees, she shouts back at them, and they charge her.

Gena:  Veronica quickly rolls outside of the ring.  She picks up the microphone lying next to her, and she catches her breath before speaking.

Veronica:  You two really need to watch your tempers and focus on actual skills. I know it’s hard for two non-wrestlers, but…

Chad:  Delia and Jenifer roll outside and begin chasing Veronica around the ring.  Veronica screams as she is barely able to avoid them.  Delia and Jenifer talk in French as they coordinate.

Gena:  Delia takes off running in the opposite direction as Jenifer continues to chase her.  She nearly crashes into Delia and she screams even more loudly.  She turns around, and nearly falls victim to a Clothesline from Jenifer.

Chad:  She slides inside of the ring, escaping both women.  As Jenifer and Delia try to get back inside, Veronica stomps on them, knocking them back outside.  She shouts at the referee to count, and they oblige, but without purpose.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Gena:  There are no countouts or disqualifications in a Triple Threat match.  The referee gives up counting once Veronica’s legs are grabbed, and she gets pulled to the outside.  Jenifer whips Veronica at the ring steps.

Chad:  Veronica rolls over the steps, landing on her feet as she rushes away again.  Jenifer chases her with everything she’s got, and Delia surprises Veronica with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

Gena:  Jenifer is able to lock on the Kimura Lock outside of the ring, causing Veronica to scream.  She instantly taps out to the hold, but Jenifer leaves it locked on.

Chad:  It’s not inside of the ring, so it doesn’t count.  The referee, however, does order Jenifer to let go of the hold.  As she does, Delia hits a boot to Veronica’s face.  This quickly turned into a Handicap Match.

Gena:  With the two being scheduled as opponents to begin with.  Something about Veronica’s face makes you want to punch the fuck out of it, though.

Chad:  Delia rolls Veronica back inside of the ring, but Veronica is quick to roll across to the outside.  She goes under the ring.  As Delia grabs onto her ankle, she gets blasted in the face with a fire extinguisher’s spray!

Gena:  I hear commotion going on now, but I can’t see anything!  As the smoke dissipates, we can see Jenifer and Delia out cold on the ground, and Veronica is nowhere to be found!  The referee assesses the situation carefully.  They check under the ring on all six sides.

Chad:  Without seeing Veronica, and the two other competitors out cold, the referee shrugs their shoulders and calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: … The referee is throwing this match out, ruling it a No Contest!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Outside Orleans Arena, Max Burke is found sitting under one of the lights in the parking lot. The light bounces off the GRIME World Nightmare Championship that lays on the asphalt. Max runs his fingers across the surface of the parking lot.

Max:  How did it feel?

The path of his fingers stop, and he brings them up in front of his face.

Max:  Tell me Gold. How did it feel? How did it feel when you awoke under the lights of the Mandalay Bay parking lot. How did this feel?

He pats the cool evening asphalt beside him. Burke smirks and picks up his championship. He lays it across his lap.

Max:  As I promised you couldn’t get the job done. Just like all of the others. You kissed this pavement when all was said and done. As promised, I walked away and am still your GRIME World Nightmare Champion. Honest to God, I’m not sure what Gianni is thinking.

Max chuckles for a moment before continuing.

Max:  Are you even cleared? Have you passed concussion protocols? Not sure what kind of ship Gianni is steering here, but I was appalled that this match was even sanctioned for tonight at High Stakes X. This long term damage is not on me. I’m just saying. I’m no doc, but I really don’t think it is in your best interest to go out there tonight. Not my funeral bud. Prepare for Groundhog Day Gold. This isn’t going anywhere. Hell, you might even kiss the pavement again. Let’s see what tickles my fancy.

Max pops up off the pavement. He throws his ring coat on, picks up the GRIME World Nightmare Championship.

Max:  Tonight at High Stakes X, Gold whether you are 100% or not makes no difference to the champ. You are not leaving with my championship. The GRIME World Nightmare Championship has been the rebirth of Max Burke. My reign continues tonight. It’s just a fact. One more time... #andstill.

Max walks past the camera and makes his way inside.

GRIME Championship Match
Gold Vs Max Burke

Liam::  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a GRIME Rules Match for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME, he is… GOLD!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as Gold rushes through the crowd and climbs onto the ring apron.  He turns around and stares out into the audience before he turns back and enters the ring. He walks to one side, and climbs up it, raising one arm into the air as he looks out into the crowd once more.  He turns back and climbs down as he waits for his opponent.

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin"  cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke and his associate "The Freight Train Of Pain" Casey Williams.

Liam:  On his way to the ring, from Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head. He hands off his title to Casey as he waits for the match to begin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:   Gold instantly looks to do as much damage as quickly as possible. He slides out of the ring to grab weapons to get a head start on the champ.

Rob:  Unfortunately, as he gets up, Max Burke hits a Baseball Slide to the masked member.  Gold goes down, and Max picks up the chair Gold had gotten.

Ada:   He sets the chair up and over Gold’s chest.  He sits backwards in the chair and leans over to talk trash to Gold. A little slap to the face stokes the fire.

Rob:  Gold is able to knock the chair over, and Max narrowly escapes going over with it.  Gold hits a punch right the Max’s groin area!

Ada:   I don’t have those, but I hear that hurts pretty terribly.  Gold picks the chair up and slaps it against the face of the champ.  He picks Max up and rolls him inside of the ring.  He tosses a few choices into the ring.  Kendo stick, chair, fire extinguisher…

Rob:  He slides inside of the ring and he picks Max’s head up off of the mat, and hits a few closed fist punches for good measure.  He then grabs the fire extinguisher and slams it into Max’s forehead, and we’ve got a small bit of blood!

Ada:  The crowd’s bloodlust is aroused now as Gold goes to crack him once more.  However, Max is able to tackle Gold into, and over, the ropes.  Gold is practically unphased by this as he points up to Max and laughs.

Rob:  Casey is looming nearby, ready with his glove.  Gold taunts Casey which is the worst idea ever.  He grabs onto Max’s boot, tripping him up, and then he stretches his leg around the ringpost.

Ada:   Casey comes waltzing over, so Gold lets go of the hold.  He gets inside of the ring, and lets out a laugh.  Casey starts to slide inside, but Max is able to roll Gold up into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Gold gets out with just enough time.  He rolls over onto his stomach, and Max grabs onto his hood.  He drags him to his feet and hits a Kitchen Sink knee to the face.

Ada:  Gold stumbles back against the ropes.  As Max approaches, Gold ducks out of the way and kicks him in the gut.  He grabs the trash can and slams it against Max’s forehead.  He then puts it over Max’s head.

Rob:  Gold picks up the kendo stick and begins rapidly beating against the can, causing Max to stumble around until Gold hits a good hit that takes Max down.  Max kicks at Gold’s knee in a cheap tactic, taking him down.

Ada:   Gold tries to get to the ropes, but Casey is waiting, balling his fist up into the palm of his free hand.  Gold turns around as Max kicks him right in the mask.  Blood trickles out from his mask’s smile.

Rob:  Max grabs his hair again and begins nailing punch after punch to his face.  Gold is able to hit a Fireman’s Carry on Max.  He tries for a cover, but Casey pulls Max out.

Ada:   Max taunts Gold some more, causing Gold to rush at the ropes.  He jumps through them, taking Max and Casey down! He rolls Max inside of the ring and immediately tries for a cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Not only does he kick out, but Max locks on the Revelations (Von Erich Claw)! Gold tries to escape it, but he simply can’t!  He reaches around until he gets hold of the kendo stick.  He whacks Max over the head with it.

Ada:  Gold breaks the hold and he crawls over toward the ropes.  Casey is waiting there, but Gold kicks him in the face as hard as he can.  He spins on his knees and swings the kendo stick at Casey, knocking him down to the ground!

Rob:  Gold walks over toward Max menacingly with the kendo stick now, but… Hitamashii!  Hitamashii slides inside of the ring!  We’re sure to have a new champion now!

Ada:  Dying Breed circle around their old mentor, and Omasa is present just in case anyone gets untoward, I suppose.  Casey holds his hands up innocently, when he is anything but.

Rob:  Hitamashii smacks the back of Gold playfully as they both walk toward Max, and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction.  Hitamashii extends his hand for the kendo stick, nodding, because he deserves a little retribution, and so does the Dying Breed.

Ada:  Gold gives it over as he picks up the fire extinguisher.  Hitamashii twirls the kendo stick around a few times artistically.  He then spins and hits… Gold?!  Hitamashii hits him a few more times with the kendo stick? What is going on here?

Rob:  Max Burke is just as confused as the rest of us, but he hits Maximum Overdrive (Snapmare Driver) on Gold and hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Your GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

Max rolls to the outside as Casey hands him the belt.  He raises it up as he looks at Dying Breed, who are backing up to join Omasa.  Hitamashii rolls to the outside and tosses the kendo stick to the ground.  He then walks over to Max and forcefully raises his hand.  He cackles as he points to Max as the crowd showers him and Hitamashii in boos.  Hitamashii shakes his head and then slaps the chest of Max and points to the title.

However, he then hits a Roundhouse Kick to Max’s stomach.  Ivan and Andrew and Omasa begin beating on Casey with locks and chains, and Omasa with her wooden sword.  They beat Casey down to the ground, and Hitamashii picks up the GRIME World Nightmare Championship belt and cold cocks Max with it.  He then places the belt to his waist and kneels down so that the unconscious Max can “see” the belt around Hitamashii’s waist.

Hitamashii:  You. Me. Unfinished business, Max…

Hitamashii is almost stunned by the positive reaction as he drapes the belt across Max’s chest.  He gives it a gentle pat and whispers just loud enough for the cameras to hear him.

Hitamashii:  I will see you soon.  Max is going to keep you nice and polished for me.

Hitamashii cackles as the crowd imitates his cackle.  Ivan, Andrew, and Omasa ease up on Casey finally as they join Hitamashii at the rampway.  They slowly walk up the ramp, taking time to look back at their destruction.  They raise their arms up together.

Andrey, Javi, Jade, Kittie Vs Damian Dark, Mark Cross, Angel Kash, and Valentina

Liam:  The following contest is an Elimination Tag Team Match for bragging rights! On their way to the ring next, representing GRIME, they are Andrey Azarov, Javier Gonzalez, Kittie, and masked member Jade!!!

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO plays over the speakers. Javi, Andrey, Jade, and Kittie storm the ring from all sides of the audience, coming together in the ring.  Despite their differences in style, the four stnd together in solidarity.  Andrey and Javi taunt the audience while Jade and Kittie look like statues in the center of the ring, glaring out into the audience.

Darlyn: Aaaand their opponents! First…  Standing at 5’9” and weighing 250lb, he is… Damian Dark!!!

The lights go off and you here let me in the devil's here and out comes Damian Dark in a casket wheeled down to the ring with red liquid on top of it.

Darlyn:  Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly. Valentina walks out behind her.

Darlyn:  And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!! And Valentina!!! BOSS BITCHES!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel and Val blow arrogant kisses to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, Val doing the same as they are taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  We’re starting off with Mark Cross as he goes up against Andrey Azarov.  The two tie up, but Andrey grabs Cross by the back of the head and flings him over the ropes.  He taunts the former Underground Champ.

Ada:  Cross gets a cheap shot from behind… well, a punch at least.  He grabs onto the back of Andrey’s neck and uses the ropes for leverage as he does a Body Scissors like a total cheater. The referee calls for the break.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Chad:  Cheater?  He’s only doing what your guys do regularly.  But, when threatened, Cross lets go of Andrey, who slumps down to the ground.  He starts to crawl over toward his corner, but Cross nails a low Dropkick to the back of the head.

Ada:  Cross drags Andrey back to the center of the ring and then nails a few stomps.  He turns to celebrate, which is the wrong thing to do with a vicious Andrey creeping up behind him.

Chad:  You mean hitting a low blow while Kittie and Javi distract the referee?  Cross goes down and Andrey nails a few hard hitting punches to the back of the head that may or may not be closed fisted.

Ada:  Absolutely not!  Andrey drags Cross up to his feet and whips him into the ropes.  As Andrey goes for a Back Body Drop, Cross ducks and rolls, taking Andrey over with him in a pin where he may or may not be pulling the tights?

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Can we get a replay to show he was NOT holding the tights?  Great, there, you see?  No tight pulling.  Just pure wrestling.  Cross makes it to his corner, ready to tag Valentina, who snubs her nose like she doesn’t even recognize him.

Ada:  Typical stuck up SCU behavior.  She drops down, refusing to touch him, and Angel does the same.  He goes to tag in Damian, but Javi, who was tagged in by Andrey, hits a Superkick to Damian, dropping him down next to Val and Angel.

Chad:  Javi poses against the turnbuckle to taunt Cross, but Cross hits several quick, but calculated knee strikes to Javi, backing him into the now empty corner.  He hits a high kick, and then a few elbow strikes for good measure.

Ada:  Now that Javi has been beaten down into the corner with cheap shots, Cross backs up several paces.  He rams a knee into Javi’s face, putting him down on the mat.  He hooks the leg…

One!
Two!

Chad:  Jade and Kittie make it in to pull Cross off of Javi.  They begin hitting quick strikes of their own.  Jabs, chops, kicks, and Jade drops him with an uppercut before the referee is able to back the two ladies out of the ring.

Ada:  We’re not used to disqualifications, because our wrestlers have balls and don’t rely on them.  Javi pulls himself up and he picks Cross up and sends him into the ropes.  Kittie gets a blind tag and hops over the ropes.

Chad:  Underhanded.  Makes sense coming from GRIME.  Cross, however, dives to his corner and forces a tag to Valentina who huffs.  She gets inside of the ring, and walks right up to Kittie.  Val and Kittie share a few words before Kittie smacks Val across the face!

Ada:  Kittie seems pleased with herself until Val fires right back with a slap and claw combination that leaves a bloody streak across Kittie’s face.  Val flips her hair and walks over, ready to tag in Damian, when she turns and slaps the taste out of Cross’ mouth!

Chad:  Val would fit in so well with GRIME, wouldn’t she?  Cross is back in, and before he can try to return the favor of a tag, Kittie jumps on his back and begins biting and scratching him as she screams like a fucking psycho!

Ada:  I’ll give you that, but that’s no secret.  Cross whips her over and onto her ass as he flies into the ropes and hits a knee to Kittie’s face.  She rolls over and makes a tag to Jade, who quickly gets inside and hits a Superkick of her own.  Cross goes down and the ref counts!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Damian comes inside to break up the count, but Javi nails another Superkick, shaking out his knee as he throws up three fingers!

Three!

Liam:  Mark “The Dragon” Cross has been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!

Ada:  Jade seems pretty proud of herself and she steps back slowly to tag anyone else back in, and Andrey takes the tag.  He climbs back inside as Angel and Val argue with Damian, who eventually steps back inside.

Chad:  Damian rushes at Andrey, but Andrey ducks and then grabs the back of Damian’s head and sends him flying right into the ring post.  He picks Damian up and nails a Tombstone Piledriver on him, Damian’s own finisher, with Andrey’s patented “Shadow Cyclone” technique!  He hooks the legs, both of them…

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Damian Dark has been eliminated!!!

Ada:  The crowd is ready to see Valentina and Angel Kash truly get involved here.  Both women discuss something before Angel Kash steps down.  She flips her hair over her shoulder and says something to Val.

Chad:  Val takes one step inside of the ring and looks across as Andrey, Javi, Jade, and Kittie all sneer at her.  At least I imagine Jade is under her mask.  Andrey blows a kiss while Javi flicks his tongue between his fingers, and Kittie makes cat calls funny enough.

Ada:  Jade waves her inside as Andrey rushes at her.  She drops down to the venue floor next to Angel and waves them all off.  The two “Boss Bitches” of SCU walk off to the rampway.  Jade is ready to go on the attack, but Kittie holds her back a second and whispers.  Jade nods and waves goodbye to them.  Boss Bitches disappear behind the curtains now…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a forfeit, here are your winners… Andrey Azarov, Javier Gonzalez, masked member Jade, and Kittie!!!

The members of GRIME howl like wild animals as “American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.

Angel and Val are walking backstage in disgust as Val pumps almost half a bottle of hand sanitizer over her right hand.  She groans and she rubs it in and it drips everywhere.

Angel:  You are very hot tempered, honey.  I never would have touched any of those gross people if I had a choice like you did.

Valentina:  That old guy who “didn’t” abandon me that was in the match?  Mike Crocs of something?  He wouldn’t take his eyes off of me.  I know I’m hot, but damn…

Angel:  So hot.  He can only dream, girl.  It’s the price of being one of the Boss Bitches. And that hideous thing that slapped you?  Ugh, gross.

Valentina:  So gross.  She better have learned a thing or two about Valentina, baby.  She doesn’t mess around, because as the Boss Bitches prove, being hot doesn’t mean we can’t fight.

Valentina:  It doesn’t?  You two could’ve fooled me.

Val and Angel stop their friendly bantering and stroking their own egos long enough to turn to their left to see the SCU GM Lexa standing there, looking none too pleased.

Valentina:  Look, you can’t expect us to mingle with people like Donnie Darko, Mick Carroll, Andy Azazuzu, puta perra Javi, masked member Puke Green, and…

Valentina:  You are dismissed.

Valentina:  Um, you can’t use thhhh…

Valentina:  DISMISSED!

Val scoffs and gets ready to say something else, when Angel pats her on the shoulder and gives her a nod.  Val’s nostrils flare up as she starts to walk down the hall, cursing Lexa out in Spanish.

Valentina:  I’ll deal with you later.

Angel:  “Deal with”? Oh, sweetie, you are still pretty new around here, and…

Valentina:  And nothing.  You, as a champion, should know how things work around here.  I don’t ask you to like me, but I will demand respect.  And what you just did out there was disrespectful to, not just me, but the entire SCU roster.

Angel preens at her nails and yawns.  She finally looks up to Lexa and sneers, her perfectly done hair still untouched.

Angel:  Is there a point to all of this, because I’m ready to get my bubbly on in the VIP lounge, and…

Valentina:  Unless you feel like handing over that Uncensored TV title right here and right now, I suggest you get it through your thick hair just who you’re talking to like that. I can do whatever I like, and this little attitude of yours just lets me know that I’m doing the right thing.

Lexa turns Angel around and points her back to the curtains.

Valentina:  You’ve got a title defense “honey”.  Knock ‘em dead out there.

Angel:  But…!

Lexa nudges her through the curtains.  Angel looks out into the blinding lights as Darlyn takes center stage, now that GRIME has taken their celebration through the crowd.
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.

Offline Mark Ward

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 05:25:43 PM »
Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!  Iiiiiiiiintroducing first, the champion… From The Hamptons, NY, she is… Angel Kash!!!

Angel walks down to the ring slowly, looking out through the crowd, almost confused, but very clearly angry.  She becomes angrier and angrier as she walks down to the ring.  She stomps when she sees the confiscated TV Championship held up above the referee’s head, and she literally screams as she climbs up the steps.  She gets inside to argue with the referee when the spotlight goes back toward the stage.

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Uncensored Television Championship Match
Cordelia Clark Vs Angel Kash

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  I’m back just in time, as Cordelia Clark snickers at Angel Kash, who is clearly pissed off about this impromptu match.  She flips her hair over her shoulder and begins trash talking Cordelia.

Chad:  Cordelia shrugs her shoulders and points back at her saying something like “Consider the source” and then laughing.  This causes Angel to come back at her, slapping her across the face.

Gena:  Cordelia touches at her face, and then she slaps Angel back.  And like an episode of Dynasty, Angel slaps her right back.  She mocks Cordelia’s “streak”, calling it “cheap” and “over”.

Chad:  Cordelia goes for another slap, but when Angel grabs onto her wrist, Cordelia hits a Back Heel Kick, putting her down on the mat.  Cordelia bounces a few times and then flings her hair outward, mocking Angel.

Gena:  Angel rolls over onto her stomach and crawls to the ropes.  She then exits the ring and walks to the timekeepers table, demanding her title back.  An argument ensues as Cordelia watches on.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Angel snags the belt and tries to run off, but the referee snatches the belt back and hands it over, telling Angel that if she doesn’t finish the match, she’ll be stripped of the title!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

5!
6!
7!

Gena:  Angel slides back inside of the ring, and then back outside, folding her arms over her chest.  She tells them to continue counting, mocking them as they step up close and begin counting again.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!

Chad:  Angel rolls back inside, and the crowd begins booing loudly.  She rolls back outside and laughs at the referee.

Angel:  We can do this all night for all I c…

Gena:  Cordelia rolls outside and goes to grab onto Angel, but Angel ducks and runs.  Cordelia chases her around the ring, annoyed and ready for a real fight.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Angel slides inside of the ring and back out the other side as Cordelia follows closely after.  Angel slides under the ring, but Cordelia grabs onto her ankle and drags her back out.  Angel has a chair with her, and she clips Cordelia’s knee, breaking her hold on her leg…

Gena:  Cordelia tries to walk it off as Angel pulls herself back up to her feet.  She has the chair in hand, and she raises it up into the air for a disqualification, but the referee tells her that the same rule applies, and she literally screams out loud.

Chad:  Angel throws the chair down and kicks Cordelia in the leg.  Cordelia then Clothesline’s Angel down to the floor.  She’s still limping a little, but she picks Angel up and rolls her back inside.

Gena:  Cordelia comes in after and picks Angel up and hits a picture perfect Falcon Arrow that would make the most knowledgeable wrestling connoisseur clap politely with their pinky out and all that other rich people shit.

Chad:  She polishes up her elbow and drops it across the chest of Angel and then holds it there for an arrogant pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Angel gets a shoulder up.  She isn’t going to give up that easily, since she can’t do so and walk away with her title.  Cordelia laughs at the absurdity of her own actions, finding it funny while the crowd boos.

Chad:  She picks Angel up, who goes for a Roll Up pin out of nowhere.  But Cordelia rolls into it, reversing the pin, with a bit of tights for real this time!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Angel’s feet are still kicking, and the referee sees this and calls her out on it.  Cordelia scoffs and shouts “Fine!” at the referee.  She lets go and then goes for a Lateral Press on Angel.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Valentina makes a fashionably late entrance as she picks up a chair and slides it inside of the ring, ready to get inside.  The referee walks over and stops her from getting inside as she shouts in Spanish.

Gena:  Cordelia watches the drama unfold, and she is about to go confront Val when Angel taps her on the shoulder.  As Cordelia turns around, Angel smacks the chair over the top turnbuckle and then throws the chair to Cordelia.

Chad:  Just sick!  Angel falls to the ground, lifelessly, but still gorgeous as ever, damnit… Cordelia smacks Angel with the chair for real, as Val struggles to get inside for real.  Cordelia hits a few more chair shots and then kicks the chair out of the ring.

Gena:  The referee turns around to see Cordelia drop down for the pin, and no sign of the chair.  Cordelia screams at the referee, who drops down and begins counting!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and NEW Uncensored Television Champion, Cordelia Clark!!!

Cordelia takes the belt and runs with it.  Val slides in after her, but just barely misses grabbing hold.  Cordelia sneers at Val and taps the side of her head, telling her that Angel was just outsmarted.  She laughs as she walks backward up the ramp.  Val checks on Angel, while also glaring up the ramp at Cordelia.  She gently taps Angel’s face to bring her back.  Angel notices the belt is gone, and “Sucker” is playing.  She starts shaking her head as Val tells her what’s just happened.  Angel screams bloody murder as the crowd finds this quite amusing, cheering and laughing at Angel.  Val argues back as if she can change the minds of everyone there with her sassy attitude, but it’s a losing battle.

The scene opens backstage at the High Stakes X Pre-Show where we see the roster’s resident Australian wrestler and Go Gym Graduate Krystal Wolfe leaning against the wall and checking her iPhone, she has a big grin on her face as she watches her Twitter feed.

Krystal: I don’t care how long ago it was, watching idiots have a meltdown on Twitter never gets old.

Dev: Is this about Cordelia or Trump Supporters?

Krystal looks up and sees Dev ready for an interview.

Krystal: Both, though I will admit that Cordelia is the one that is most relevant to me, since she went and called me out and all, I take it you’re here about my match tonight?

Dev nods and Krystal pockets her phone.

Krystal: Tonight, the Go Gym is being represented in full force, we have myself and Carter representing SCU on the Pre-Show and O’Malley and Evie Jordan on the main show, and then there’s the baby of the bunch competing in the biggest match of her career.

Dev: Ariana?

Krystal: You know it! I’m not about to lie and say that I’m not a little bit jealous that she’s challenging Dahlia Rotten for the Underground Championship but I’m happy for Ari and I know she’ll do the Go Gym proud win or lose! As for me? I got a taste for kicking GRIME’s ass when I beat Masked Indigo up and tonight, I’m going for the main course! Queen of Apathy, Angel of Filth, Masked Celeste, Light Blue, it doesn’t matter because if I must eliminate all of them at once I will!

Dev: What about your partners?

Krystal: We couldn’t be more mismatched if you tried, Celeste North, Mrs. Right and Holly Wood are damn good wrestlers, just look at how long Celeste held the Underground Championship for, but our personalities conflict in a major way! But if all goes to plan, we will stand tall over GRIME as I drive the 2 Spoopy 4 U club down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal walks off as the scene fades.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME friends Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss their match with theFame and Good Shepards, as well as their trainer and former mentor Casey Williams going into SCW’s Hall of Fame.

Andrew: We know that we are a more potent unit than theFAME and the Good Shepards combined.  We are the most dangerous foursome in SCU and we will prove it on High Stakes’ preshow.  We will send a message to the rest of the roster not to mess with us.

Andrew grabs a bottle of water and drinks from it as Ivan speaks.

Ivan: I know that Andrew and I can destroy you guys as you have never been destroyed before.  We want to continue our domination and get ourselves into title contention once again and prove that we are as good as we claim we are.

Andrew throws away the water bottle after he takes another drink as Hitamashii speaks again.

Hitamashii: Tonight, we will witness our former mentor and the man who trained all 3 of us to become wrestlers join the elite SCW wrestlers in the Hall of Fame, Casey Williams.  Yeah, he is managing my biggest rival in Max Burke right now, but it would do me a dishonor not to congratulate him on becoming a Hall of Farmer nonetheless, as he has been an inspiration to a lot of people to get into the business, like me, Andrew and Ivan.  Congratulations big guy, you deserve it!!!

Hitamashii smiles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room as the scene fades to black.

GRIME Championship Match
Vixen Staggs Vs Helena Jeckel

Liam: The following contest is an Ambulance Match, and is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!

The haunting opening notes of Joke’s on You begin to fill the venue as the lights lower to a crimson light that plays over the ramp where Vixen Staggs can be seen standing at the entrance dressed in dark tights and crimson halter under a studded black leather jacket.  Walking to the beat, her lips smirking slightly as she avoids the reach of the crowd until she reaches ringside.  Stopping at the side of the ring, she reaches up and pulls herself onto the apron and turns to offer a cocky salute to the fans before sliding between the ropes.

Liam:  Introducing from Ottawa Ontario, she is the current World Nightmare Champion Vixen STAGGS!

Vixen climbs the turnbuckle to slowly peel off the leather jacket and hang it from the ringpost.  She turns and relaxes on the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell.

Liam:  Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 150lb, she is... Helena Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Helena emerges from the flames.  She walks slowly toward the ring with the GRIME World Nightmare Championship on her shoulder. She slides under the ropes. Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth, waiting for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  And we start off with Vixen shouting at Helena, obviously a bit sore over losing the title to Helena in the first place. Helena just stares at her with hatred building in her eyes.

Ada:  Helena gives Vixen the side eye as the fans are brewing up to blow.  Helena takes a step toward the center of the ring, and they about lose it.  Vixen nods her head as she waves Helena at her.

Rob:  Helena charges at Vixen, but Vixen moves out of the way and begins walking to the side as Helena spins back around.  Vixen waves her forward again like a bull in a china shop, and just like that, Helena comes flying back at her, only for the side step.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ada:  Helena whips around and Vixen walks in a circle, but Helena follows suit, staying exactly two arm lengths away at all times.  Vixen waves her on, and Helena reaches forward.  Vixen grabs onto her arm and pulls her toward her…

Rob:  … but Helena swings her leg and catches Vixen with a Crescent Kick that puts her down on the mat!  The crowd is going ape shit, and Helena capitalizes by climbing on top of Vixen and hammering away with punch after punch after punch!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ada:  Vixen tries to block, but Helena is as quick as lightning.  Vixen scoots her feet under Helena and kicks her right in the face with her boot.  Vixen rolls back and catches Helena with a Diving Clothesline!

Rob:  Helena is on the ground and Vixen takes her turn to climb on top and start throwing punches.  Maybe these two ladies need to make a stop at the Combat Division.

Ada:  Helena looks like she’d be a total knockout the way she’s throwing fists, but Vixen is military trained.  Vixen continues to fire away, but Helena wraps her legs around Vixen’s midsection and hooks her arm around Vixen’s neck!

Rob:  Helena can’t win by submission, but she doesn’t care as she has a modified Body Scissors locked on tight.  Vixen taps out, giving Helena enough sense of satisfaction to let go of her.

Ada:  Helena gets up and turns to the fans, getting them back into the match, as if they ever left.  Vixen grabs Helena from behind and sends her to the outside of the ring.  She climbs onto the apron and flies off with a Diving Senton!

Rob:  CANNNNNONNNNNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Ada:  Helena is feeling that one as Vixen climbs off of her.  She shouts down at her and then begins to drag her toward the ambulance by her hair!  Helena kicks and screams as Vixen shouts back at her.

Rob:  Helena grabs onto the guard rail to slow Vixen down.  When Vixen turns around, she kicks at Helena’s arm, but Helena uses the lack of balance to hit a Hip Toss to Vixen, sending her into the guard rail.

Ada:  Vixen arches her back as Helena does a ground and pound to the former champ.  She picks Vixen up and then flings her across the ramp and into the other guard railing.  She follows up for a Spear, but Vixen ducks down and dumps Helena into the crowd!

Rob:  The two begin fighting through the crowd as fans throw popcorn at both competitors.  Vixen ignores it and picks Helena up for a Scoop Slam on top of two chairs, snapping them in half!

Ada:  Vixen takes a few steps back as Helena turns over.  She charges at her, hitting a Hip Attack, sending Helena down again.  She then drags Helena by the hair once again toward the stage, slapping the back of her head along the way.

Rob:  Vixen is being rather vocal tonight as she gets Helena to the stage.  She tosses her up onto the platform.  As she climbs up herself, Helena is crawling away.  Vixen grabs onto her foot, and Helena rolls over and kicks Vixen in the face again!

Ada:  Vixen’s nose is busted and it’s gushing!  Helena gets to her feet, but Vixen is ready to piss fire like it’s gonorrhea!  She begins swinging on Helena, knocking her back toward the ambulance!

Rob:  Helena is taking it and taking it, but she’s not going down.  But then, she trips Vixen up, and Vixen face plants next to the tires!  And… Oh… oh god…

Ada:  Helena picks Vixen up and hits a poison mist, followed by a low kick to the gut that puts Vixen in the back!!   She slams the door and chains the door shut. She then taps the back of the ambulance as they take off!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Helena Jeckel!!!

Helena accepts her belt and goes to the back to check on her brothers after their earlier match as “Freakshow” plays.

The High Stakes pre-show cuts backstage to a beaming Cordelia Clark who has the SCU Television Championship in her possession. She’s clearly in one hell of a happy mood considering what happened earlier in the night and she has no qualms about hiding how happy she is. She maintains this positive demeanor as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: And here… I thought I was going to have a very uneventful night! I knew that the entire time, it was a load of crap that I wasn’t included on this show at all! I mean, seriously… how can you keep someone who has only one “loss” from being on this show? It was stupid and I’m actually quite glad that SOMEONE in the higher ups realized this and decided to correct this. Now, I already know that Angel Kash is going to cry foul and that’s fine. She can cry all she wants. That’s the only thing a simpleton like her knows how to do because she’s been spoiled by daddy’s riches all of her life. Sorry Angel, but daddy can’t always give you what you want. You just happened to lose this championship to someone who is genetically and strictly superior than you in every single way. Let’s be honest with each other. You barely had any real competition before I came along and in all honesty? You did this to yourself.

Maybe if you didn’t think you were too good to be working with other people and just abandon your whole team, you wouldn’t be punished, did you ever think of that? Oh wait. You don’t think. People like you and Veronica don’t think at all. That’s why I was able to outsmart you SO easily! You thought that you could pull the same crap against me that you did with everyone else, but unfortunately for you, I was far and away the smartest challenger you ever had. Go ahead! I dare you to cry about how ‘unfair’ this is for you. You know what was really unfair, Angel? How about contending for a championship that was out of your element to begin with? I admit it! I was never a fit for the Combat Championship… but this right here? Oh I am a much better fit for this… much better than you could ever be. What’s really unfair is having a “loss” on my record because of something that wasn’t even a wrestling match. What’s truly unfair was the fact that instead of making any sort of upward trajectory in this company after being on the actual Violent Conduct main show, I’m left to do NOTHING!

Instead of moving up to face another champion, I’m wasting my time with Krystal Wolfe? Really? I’m wasting my time with Mrs. Right? Really? I was originally left out of High Stakes entirely? Really?

THAT, Angel… is unfair so maybe you should think about it from that perspective before you start your inevitable, childish whining that your types are known for. No wonder I’ve never held women like you and Veronica Taylor in any high regard at all. But that’s fine… because tonight? I made up for it. It just happened to be at your expense and I have absolutely no apologies for that whatsoever.

Cordelia shrugs her shoulders and has another chuckle to herself as she glances at her newly won championship showing how little regard she has for Angel Kash or any of her feelings.

Cordelia: At the end of the day? It was just business. It was just another example of how a real education goes a long way! It’s yet another example of how people like me will always have superiority over people like you! And for the rest of this company? I’m just going to tell it to you straight. I’m the best thing that could ever happen to this championship. I mean, come on! How much longer was some cheap, plastic, daddy’s princess with the education level of a Wendy’s burger flipper going to be allowed to represent this company? Seriously! Someone like THAT having a championship here? It’s disgusting! It’s a disgrace to society! But no worries! I’m going to repair the reputation of this championship! I am going to reverse all the damage that was done by Angel Kash. I’ll see you all on the next Underground, troglodytes!

Cordelia has a confident smirk on her face, holding onto the championship that she just won as the scene cuts out.

Celeste North, Krystal Wolfe, Mrs. Right and Holly Wood Vs Queen of Apathy, Angel of Filth, Masked Celeste, and Light Blue

Darlyn:  The following contest is for bragging rights, and is an Elimination Tag Team Match!

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows out a kiss.

The guitar intro to “When Destinies Align” by Lovebites hits the speakers and Krystal makes her way onto the entrance ramp wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Critical Hit” companied with a D20 that has landed on a Natural Twenty over her ring gear.

Darlyn: Introducing next, from Adelaide, Australia, Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal makes her way down the ramp whilst occasionally slapping hands with the fans before she rolls into the ring and poses for the fans, as her music fades she removes her shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she waits for her opponent.

Darlyn:  Aaaaand next! Representing Over the Edge, from Killeen, TX standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 155lb, she is… Mrs. Right!!!

The lights get lowered and there seems to be a purple hue as the music plays.  After a few moments Mrs. Wright comes out from backstage stopping for a moment waving to the left and to the right. Then she slowly walks to the ring and then up the steel steps.  After she enters the ring, the walks to the center of the ring and turns, taking a moment to pause as she faces each side of the ring.  Before cutting a stare at the ring announcer as she walks to a corner.  And backs herself in while waiting for the action to start.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her opponents.

The lights dim down as the opening beat of "Tear You Apart" begins playing. Once the words begin, a shadow emerges from the back as a slow strobe of white light shows off her curves. As the music picks up, the lights come on to see Apathy standing at the top of the ramp, her hands on her hips, and an expressionless face glowing in the light.

Liam: Making her way to the ring by way of Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 125lb and standing at 5'10" she is... Queen of Apathy…

As she is announced, she struts down to the ring, hearing the fans trying to goad emotion from her. She doesn't give in as she slides under the bottom rope. She turns over on her back and worms her way across the ring before pulling herself part way up in the corner as she waits.

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

Liam:  And last… Representing the masked members of GRIME, they are… Light Blue and Masked Celeste…

“Sex Metal Barbie” plays over the speakers as Celeste North glares over to the entryway.  Masked Celeste and Light Blue come out, blowing kisses all over the place, jumping up and down and pointing to themselves.  Celeste steps down to go after them, but they are quick to laugh it off and rush to their corner, quickly taking their places for the match to begin, with Light Blue getting inside of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Light Blue and the actual Celeste start things off in the middle of the ring.  Light Blue talks trash to Celeste, who stares stone-faced at her.  Light Blue gets louder and louder.

Rob:  Celeste looks down at the ground before reaching up and slapping Light Blue across the mask!  She then grabs onto Light Blue’s hood and yanks her down to the mat!

Gena:  She mounts Light Blue and begins hammering away with punch after punch!  Five, six, seven, eight!  She goes for another, but Light Blue pokes her in the eyes. Bitch move!

Rob:  Light Blue flips Celeste on her back and begins throwing punches just as vicious, if not even more.  She then wraps her hands around Celeste’s throat!

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET GO!

Gena:  Light Blue finally lets go and stands up, holding her hands up innocently.  Filth calls out, ordering to be tagged into the match.  Light Blue walks over and tags her in.

Rob:  Filth literally jumps into the match.  She charges over and picks Celeste off of the mat, but Celeste hits a right hook, then a left, then an Uppercut!  She then finishes off Homicidal with the Bulldog!  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Darlyn:  Filth of Filth has been eliminated!!!

Gena:  Celeste rolls off of Filth as Masked Celeste climbs inside.  Celeste glares over at her as they meet in the center of the ring. Celeste tries to rip the mask off of her imposter, shaking her around as she pulls away.

Rob:  Masked Celeste puts a foot to Celeste’s stomach, but Celeste catches it.  Masked Celeste hits a Spinning Heel Kick that sends lame Celeste down to the mat.  Celeste holds onto her face as Masked Celeste hits a Bicycle Kick to a rising Celeste.

Gena:  Celeste is feeling the burn, and she crawls toward her corner.  Masked Celeste clubs her across the back to stop her, but she moves out of the way of the last kick and pulls herself up, kicking Masked Celeste in the stomach. Celeste walks over and tags Holly into the match.  Holly shrugs her shoulders as she gets inside.

Rob:  Masked Celeste sucker punches Holly in the face.  She then backs Holly into the ropes and then flings her across the ring.  As Holly comes back, Masked Celeste goes to drop her to the outside of the ring.

Gena:  Holly flies to the outside, holding onto her back.  Masked Celeste points and laughs as she watches Holly writhe.  She waits for her to get up and she vaults over the top rope.  She connects with a Vaulting Crossbody!

Crowd:  Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy Shit!

Rob:  Masked Celeste is not the most popular, but she has the crowd behind her after that one.  At least for now.  Both ladies roll around on the outside.

Gena:  Masked Celeste gets to her feet first and she picks Holly up and rolls her inside of the ring.  Masked Celeste rolls inside, but Holly dives across the ring and tags Mrs Right in!

Rob:  Masked Celeste tags in Apathy!  Mrs Right dashes across the ring and grabs Apathy by the back of the head and flips her inside of the ring.  She drops repeated elbows to Apathy’s chest.  She then picks her up from the mat and drops her with a DDT.

Gena:  Apathy is not having a good time right now, but what’s new with that?  Mrs Right is giving her all against someone with ties to her, and it just might be it.  We’ve got The Right Hold (Rings of Saturn)!

Rob:  Apathy tries her best to escape, but the assault is just too much for her!  She taps out quickly!

Darlyn:  Queen of Apathy has been eliminated via submission!!!

Gena:  Mrs Right has taken out a former ally tonight and she looks like she’s in it for the long haul tonight.  As Apathy heads toward the stage, Celeste blows a kiss that just says “Hey bitch” with that little wink attached.  Apathy looks around as the crowd roars. Shrugging her shoulders.

Apathy:  Meh…

Rob:  And she walks off toward the curtains. It’s down to 4 on 2!  Light Blue gets back inside of the ring, and Mz Holly Wood steps back inside.  She takes a deep breath as she watches Light Blue.

Gena:  Light Blue charges over to Holly, but Holly ducks the Clothesline.  As Light Blue turns back around, Holly hits a Yakuza Kick.  She then follows it up with a Roundhouse.  Light Blue goes down to the ground.  Holly hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Light Blue gets a shoulder up.  She crawls over to the ropes, and she begins talking trash to Krystal and Celeste.  Krystal starts to get inside of the ring, but the referee stops her.

Gena:  Krystal is outraged!  As the referee holds her back, Filth charges inside of the ring and hits the Defiler (Sitout Powerbomb)!  She then dives back outside of the ring, pretending to still be out cold! Light Blue dives on top of her for the pin.

One!
Two!

Rob:  Krystal gets inside of the ring, but Masked Celeste kicks her in the stomach, dropping her and getting ready for Celeste!

Three!

Liam:  Mz Holly Wood has been eliminated!

Gena:  Krystal is pissed off!  She stays inside of the ring as she jumps on Light Blue’s back, clubbing away until Light Blue falls to the mat.  She locks on a Camel Clutch, wrenching hard!

Rob:  Light Blue is able to crawl over to the ropes and she holds on, but Krystal refuses to let go!  The referee shouts at her.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET GO!!!

Celeste:  Krystal!  You gotta let her go, for the greater good!

Gena:  Krystal finally lets go and steps back, getting her temper in check.  She steps back as Light Blue holds onto her back.  She gets up and punches Celeste off of the apron before jumping back and laughing at her.

Rob:  Filth grabs onto Krystal’s ankle, holding her back, but the referee sees it!

YOU’RE OUTTA HERE!!!

Crowd:  *Mega POP!*

Gena:  Filth gets thrown away from ringside and she stomps around angrily.  Light Blue argues, but the referee holds firm.  She shouts in his face.

Light Blue:  YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT! IF YOU CAN’T, THEN I STAND BY MY GIRL HERE…

Crowd:  GET THE F**K OUT! *Clap* GET THE F**K OUT! *Clap* GET THE F**K OUT! *Clap*

Rob:  Light Blue continues to challenge but the referee isn’t giving in.  Light Blue throws her hands up in anger as she walks to the ropes, giving the ref one last chance to give in, but they don’t.  Light Blue leaves the ring and joins Filth at the bottom of the ramp.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Masked Celeste:  What the heck are you doing?!?

Gena:  Light Blue takes a few steps up the ramp, talking trash to the referee.

5!
6!
7!
8!

Rob:  It’s like a standoff between GRIME and authority, AKA our origin story.  Light Blue continues walking backward.

9!

Gena:  He holds off, but Light Blue turns and walks away with Filth, waving goodbye to Masked Celeste.

Light Blue:  Sorry, not sorry!

10!

Darlyn:  Light Blue has been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, gooooodbyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!

Rob:  No love lost from the crowd, but now Masked Celeste finds herself in a three on one situation.  Krystal waves Masked Celeste inside, but Masked Celeste isn’t stupid.  She steps down from the apron and walks up the ramp, shaking her head in anger and defeat.

Gena:  Krystal rolls outside of the ring and grabs Masked Celeste by the back and turns her right around and drags her to the ring.  She rolls Masked Celeste inside and follows after.  Masked Celeste tries to escape, but Jen locks on the Long Rest (Dragon Sleeper)!  Masked Celeste wastes no time in giving up!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Tying the score… Your winners of this bragging rights match… Krystal Wolfe and Celeste North!!!

Krystal’s music plays, but Celeste is nowhere near the ring as she and masked Celeste continue to brawl up the ramp and to the back.  Krystal stares on and then shrugs her shoulders as she walks around the ring, soaking up the cheers.

The Dying Breed is seen listening to some Japanese metal that Hitamashii is playing over his iPhone. Ivan rocks out and Andrew stands still petting his goatee.

Ivan: The beat rocks hard, just wish I knew what he is saying.

Hitamashii: He’s shitting on the Japanese government so the music is banned in my homeland.

Andrew: So he’s speaking the truth, I can dig it.

Hitamashii: Pretty much. The beat picks up right here, this the good part...

As the beat kicks in, Omasa appears from nowhere as she jumps over the Dying Breed and starts rocking out as she bops her head and plays air guitar. The Dying Breed is shocked to see Omasa let loose. When the beat slows down, Omasa stops and looks at her stablemates. She straightens herself up…

Omasa: 私はこのバンドが大好きです。
(I love this band.)

Andrew: Well, it's time to go out and bust some heads.

Ivan: Lead the way.

The four start walking as they head towards the curtains to head to the ring.

Dying Breed, Hittamshii, and Omasa Tazu Vs theFAME and Good Shepherds

Liam:  The following contest is for bragging rights, and is an Elimination Tag Team Match!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the team of Hitamashii, Omasa Tazu, Andrew Garcia, and Ivan Darrell!!!

“Our House” by Astral Doors blast through the speakers, as red and gold lights flash across the building, synchronized to the beat of the drums. The fans look confused as the lyrics kick in. Andrew lets out a roar, his arms out wide before he looks around the crowd, focused.  Hitamashii looks smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly as The Orange Hulk and Ivan starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning their heads to look at the booing crowd, their thumbs pointing down. Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.  Andrew and Ivan shakes their heads slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Andrew puts his hand on the rope, and pulls himself up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and top rope, Ivan climbs into the ring as the duo staring around at the booing fans as Andrew and Ivan raise their arms. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him. Omasa points to Hitamashii.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaand their opponents… First, the team of Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black… theFAME!!!

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds, they are Mother Mavis, and Sister Virginia Mae!!!

And the boos become louder. Mavis and Ginny walk out onto the stage, folding their hands in front of them, making sure to show off the cross hanging from their necks. Mavis looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing. She keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle.  Ginny joins her, yelling at the top of her lungs at the crowd. At the end, they walk up to the apron and climb up onto it. Mavis raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. She steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  The intense tag team action comes to an end for the bragging rights series, and I’m almost wondering if the bosses feel like they shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Chad:  The night is still young.  There’s plenty of time for regret, like that one night with Mz. Holly Wood.  We got Ivan Darrell and Mother Mavis Shepherd starting the action off.

Gena:  Ivan circles around Mavis, but Mavis turns around with a Clothesline attempt, but Ivan grabs her arm and slams her down to the ground.  She tries for a Crescent Kick, but Mavis grabs the leg.

Rob:  Ivan trips down to the mat as Andrew cheers him on.  Mavis wraps a leg into Ivan’s and then twists into a Figure Four Leg Lock.

Ada:  Ivan tries his best to get to the ropes, but Mavis grounds her weight.  Ivan clenches his fists as he tries to claw.  He takes a deep breath as he tries not to tap.  Mavis is a big woman, afterall…

Chad:  Ivan breathes for a second and then he rolls over with a fast twist that catches Mavis off guard.  Mavis shouts out in pain as Ivan plants his free palm against the mat.

Gena:  Ivan puts resistance against Mavis’s attempt to get out, and Mavis can’t seem to get away from Ivan.  Mavis shouts out as Ginny starts to get inside of the ring.

Rob:  Hitamashii gets inside of the ring, and Ginny stalls, and just a second too long because it looks like…. She taps!  Mavis taps!

Liam:  Mother Mavis Shepherd has been eliminated!!!

Ada:  Ivan lets go of Mavis’ leg as he nods his head and takes a step back to celebrate with his teammates.  He is too distracted in celebrating that he doesn’t see Ginny inside of the ring. Ginny rolls him up…

One!
Two!
Three!

Darlyn:  Ivan Darrell has been eliminated!!!

Chad:   Ginny shrugs her shoulders as she waves Omasa inside of the ring.  That might not be the best idea, honestly… Omasa will fuck her up, and I’m not too proud to admit that.

Gena:  Omasa smirks before nodding and stepping inside of the ring.  Ginny walks to the center of the ring and goads Omasa on.  Omasa looks side to side before grabbing onto Ginny.

Rob:  Omasa turns Ginny around and then she flies forward, looking for a Bulldog, but Ginny shoves her into the ropes.  As she comes back, she hits a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown.

Ada:  Two rounds to that one, and Ginny finds herself on the mat.  She grabs Ginny’s legs and does a Roundhouse Kick to the temple, stumbling right into the corner.  As Ginny turns around, she gets an Avalanche!

Chad:  Omasa is on fire!  She picks Ginny up and… Omasa Punch (punch to the throat)!  She covers Ginny.

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Virginia Mae Putnam has been eliminated!!!

Gena:  Donovan gets inside of the ring, but Omasa tags in Andrew Garcia.  Andrew gets inside of the ring and as Donovan gets situated, Andrew hits a Springboard Superman Punch!

Rob:  It’s almost like Donovan pauses to say “Damn” before his dick hits the dirt!  He is face down on the mat, sputtering slobber from his mouth before he pushes himself up.

Ada:  Andrew picks him up from the mat and instantly hits Bust A Cap (Pedigree set up but one knee on back of head to drive head so they land like a reverse curb stomp)! He hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Donovan Rayne has been eliminated!!!

Chad:  Hitamashii extends his hand, practically begging to get inside of the ring.  Andrew looks around, as if to ask the crowd if he should.  He walks over to tag, but Bentley jumps on his back!

Gena:  He clubs at Andrew’s back, and then begins clawing at his eyes!  The referee tells him to stop, and he drops from Andrew’s back.  As he turns around, Bentley hits a Headbutt!

Rob:  He begins shouting at Andrew to get back up, stomping on the ground as he sees the seriousness of the situation.

Ada:  Bentley waits for Andrew to get up, and he Spears him to the mat!  Bentley climbs on top of Andrew for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Andrew crawls over to the corner and tags Hitamashii into the ring.

Gena:  Hitamashii jumps inside, ready to show his stuff in the ring.  He hits a knuckle punch to Bentley as he rises.  He then Clotheslines Bentley to the mat.

Rob:  As Bentley starts to rise up, Hitamashii gets the crowd hyped.  As they get louder, he charges at Bentley with a Shining Wizard!  Bentley falls flat on his back and Hitamashii pins him.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:  Bentley gets a shoulder up.  Hitamashii picks him up and sends him into the ropes.  As Bentley comes back, Hitamashii hits him with a Bicycle Kick!

Rob:  Bentley holds onto his head as he kicks his feet.  Cross locks on the Evil is Forever (attacking wrestler behind a standing opponent, pulling them backwards into an inverted facelock and wrapping their legs around the opponent's body with a body scissors. The attacker then arches backwards, putting pressure on the opponents neck and spine).  Bentley fights it with everything he’s got.  He isn’t going to give up that easily.

Gena:  The referee checks on Bentley, who refuses to give up.  He slowly starts to fade.  The crowd is behind both men, cheering for the action.

One!

Ada:  The referee raises his arm and drops it to the mat.  He holds up a finger before lifting the arm up again.

Two!

Chad:  Another drop of the arm, and he holds up two fingers.  He then raises the arm and drops it again, ready to count…

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners of the bragging rights series… Omasa Tazu, Andrew Garcia, and Hitamashii!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hitamashii cackles as Omasa slides inside of the ring to stare out at the booing audience as if she’s going to attack each and every one of them (and she might).  Andrew comes back inside, and Ivan returns to celebrate with his stablemates.
>

Offline Mark Ward

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 05:26:21 PM »

Exhibition Match
SCW Rules (RP required to determine outcome of the match)
Kelli Torres vs Melissa Ruin

The SCU Tron turns on, the crowd cheer like crazy as we see Metallica on a stage. Lead singer James Hetfield gives the band the single. They begin to play their cover version of Ennio Marricone’s Ecstasy Of Gold.

While the song starts to play the camera focuses on the ring announcer as the song pauses for a second before picking up a bit louder.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring... She is the only wrestler to come from China, Japan, Australia and Puerto Rico!!! Repping the Real Killas MMA Gym.

The song kicks into full gear. The curtains open up as Kelli Torres comes out jumping to the beat.

Darlyn: The Mut with the Stuff… Kelli Torres!!!!!

3 Real Killa MMA trainers and one fella fighter come out behind her. The fans chant yes as Kelli and her trainers walk down the ramp. The other fighter yells behind Kelli to hype her up as she high fives everyone she can before sliding into the ring. Kelli slides in the ring and goes to her corner with her trainers standing outside the ring. The fighter hyping Kelli up gets in the ring giving her some last minute advice while making sure her gloves are in tight. Once done the fighter places Kelli’s mouth-guard in for her.

Darlyn: And her opponent!!!

The SCUTron turns on. We see the Sun Devils football field with the drummers of the school's marching band in the middle of the field making the letters ASU for Arizona State University. The drums goes off twice, with a second pause before going off again twice repeating this process 3 times before the other drums come in. This happens twice before the group starts breaking formation.

The bugle team march onto the field as they begin to play…

ASU Marching band plays their version of Public Service Announcement II by Jay Z.

The Drummers move around as they form the letters SCU. The Bugle team marches in place below the letters making 6 rows underneath. The group breaks up and marches around the field for a bit as they start to slowly make out the name Melissa Ruin…

Darlyn:  On the way to the ring she is a two time all American in Lacrosse and Basketball from Arizona State… Melissa Ruin!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Kelli and Melissa walk to the middle of the ring and give each other a respected fist bump then get into their fighting stances. Melissa goes for a kick that Kelli blocks, Kelli swings for a jab that Melissa leans away from. More punches between the two women that get blocked.

Gena: Melissa steps back putting her hands down. Kelli drops her hands as well as Melissa paces back and forth. The crowd starts clapping, Kelli waves to the fans to keep going. Melissa does the same.

Chad: Both ladies get their hands back up as Melissa walks back to the center of the ring. Kelli fakes a punch but Melissa doesn’t flinch. Kelli goes for a jab, Melissa grabs Kellis’ arm and brings her in. Melissa goes for a knee to the gut but Kelli blocks it with her free arm.

Gena: Melissa tries a second knee but Kelli blocks that as well. Kelli goes for a punch to the gut but Melissa lets go of Kelli’s arm to jump back and avoid getting hit.

Chad: Kelli, goes for a front kick to the face. Melissa blocks and grabs Kelli’s foot. Kelli jumps up from her free leg and kicks Melissa in the gut to break free. Melissa lets go as she’s forced about two steps back.

Gena: Melissa brushes off her top, Kelli comes in with another high kick, Melissa grabs Kelli’s foot and pushes her away causing Kelli to fall backwards onto the mat. Melissa runs over with an elbow drop but Kelli rolls out the way.

Chad: Both ladies get back to their feet. Melissa comes in to grab Kelli, Kelli counters by throwing Melissa with a hip toss. Kelli goes to grab Melissa before she can get to her feet as Melissa sits up and gets placed into a sleeper hold.

Gena: The sleeper hold gets broken up right away as Melissa swings her arm and nails Kelli with a punch in the side of the head. Kelli gets to her feet as she steps back. Melissa gets to her feet.

Chad: Melissa runs towards Kelli, Kelli jumps up for a high roundhouse kick but Melissa swings her arm and times a perfect hook to Kelli head while avoiding the roundhouse kick.

Gena: Kelli drops to one knee holding her head. Melissa grabs Kelli to get her to her feet as she then sends Kelli to the ropes. Kelli bounces off and heads back to Melissa, Melissa gets her foot up for the big boot!

Chad: Kelli grabs Melissa's leg while bringing in her inside leg to sweep Melissa’s leg from under her. Kelli steps back, Melissa quickly does a kip up to get back to her… Kelli nails Melissa with a kick to the chest dropping Melissa on her back!

Gena: Kelli grabs Melissa’s head to get her to her feet. Kelli gets Melissa off her feet with a bodyslam. Kelli now runs to the ropes and bounces off, she jumps for a high elbow drop… Melissa gets her foot up in the air and blocks the elbow drop with a boot to Kelli’s armpit. Kelli goes down, Melissa rolls over to crawl on top of Kelli for the cover!

One...

Chad: Kelli kicks out, Melissa gets off of her. Both ladies get to their feet. Melissa, runs at Kelli and jumps for a double high knee… No, Melissa grabs on to Kelli head locking kelli’s jaw onto her knees as she falls on her back hitting Kelli with a jaw breaker!

Gena: Mellissa jumps and lands on Kelli’s chest with a double stomp. Melissa quickly grabs Kelli and gets up and over on her shoulder, Melissa runs for a running powerslam…

Chad: But Kelli pushes herself off of Melissa and lands on her feet. Melissa turns around to face Kelli and gets nailed with Get Stuffed Drongo! (Super Kick)

Gena: Melissa stumbles back towards the ropes. Kelli grabs Melissa and irish whips her across the ring to the other ropes. Melissa bounces off and gets nailed again with Get Stuffed Drongo! (Super Kick)

Chad: Kelli goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Your winner of this match by pinfall… Kelli Torres!!!

Kelli theme song starts to play as her hand gets raised. Kelli gets on the middle turnbuckle to celebrate with the fans. Melissa sits up realizing she just lost the match. Kelli jumps off the turnbuckle and turns around to see Melissa sitting on the mat look up at her. Kelli walks over and extends her hand out to help Melissa up.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding.  It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena.  The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma… They are... The Church of The Good Shepherds!!!

And the boos become louder.  Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up.  Brother David comes out next, standing next to his father as he looks out into the crowd.  Mavis walks up next to Gerald and hooks an arm under his and holds on tightly while Virginia does the same.  Then, Andrew Borg walks out onto the stage and lets out a signature “You can do it!”  Gerald nods his head and smiles, clapping for Andrew Borg, when he goes back and forth across the stage, crossing over with David as Mavis and Ginny clap for their men.  Gerald holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse.  He walks down the ramp as he continues to read.  David shouts at the crowd, ordering them to pay attention, while Borg continues to hand out copies of his book “You Can Do It!”. Gerald sits it on the ring steps and runs up them as David pulls himself up onto the apron.  Gerald walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for Mavis to retrieve a microphone.  Ginny settles into the corner near Mavis as David hands the microphone from Mavis to Gerald. Andrew steps to the left of Gerald, while David is on the right. Gerald walks over toward the cameras.

Gena:  I don’t know what’s going on here as we’ve only got seconds left for this broadcast.

Chad:  The Pious One needs the attention on himself as we go off the air, I guess.

Gerald waits as the audience boos.  David shouts at them to show some respect as Ginny goes to the other side of the ring to echo his sentiments.  Gerald stops and waits for the crowd to eventually die down.

Gerald:  Tonight!  Tonight is about The Church of the Good Shepherds!  We are the Beta, the Alpha, and the Omega!  We will end tonight’s broadcast, and open up the High Stakes main show, because that’s what we do!

Gerald looks around as the SCU camera crew continues to film him.  His enraged face turns to one of annoyance.  He tilts his head to the side.

Gerald:  It’s okay.  We can wait.  We’ve got all night.  Unfortunately, I don’t think the main show wants to be held up, so you don’t.  So go ahead.  Continue to film us.  We’ll wait…

Gerald crosses his arms over his chest and taps his foot impatiently.  We can see the camera crew for SCW start to come out with their equipment, but this doesn’t seem to appease the leader of the Church of the Good Shepherds.

Gena:  Coming up next, Sin City Network presents… High Stakes X!  Tune in for all of the hot action Sin City Wrestling has lined up, including 4, count ‘em 4, SCU matches!

Chad:  And we’re off!

Tune into SCW High Stakes X for more action packed matches!
>