Author Topic: Wrong Place, Wrong Time  (Read 471 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
« on: July 10, 2020, 05:04:59 PM »

\'user

“Violet!” a voice echoes throughout the gym as Violet is inside a Torment ring training with Lydia Michaels. Lydia was screaming at the top of her lungs as Violet pulled back on her neck after locking her in the pick pocket submission. Lydia is tapping her hands repeatedly on the canvas as Violet continues to keep the pressure until Jake Donaldson comes running up with Violet’s father right beside him. “Violet,” Jake shouts again trying to get her to release the hold. Violet continues to keep the hold in tight as her father slides into the ring and looks right into her eyes.

Violet finally lets go of the hold as Jake helps Lydia out of the ring and walks her over towards the medical trainer’s office. Violet snarls while rolling out of the ring. “Violet!” her father shouts once again as she stops in her tracks. “What?” she questions with disdain in her voice. “What was the meaning of that back there?” he asks her. “Lydia asked me to train with her and I did,” Violet answers vaguely. In the back of her mind, she was picturing Candy and Seleana Zdunich being the one locked in that hold. A vicious smile appears on her lips as her father looks at her. “You could have seriously injured her Violet,” he scolds her as she just waves him off.

Dustin watches his daughter move towards the locker room when his long time friend Valerie Beasley walks up next to him. “She has a lot of anger pent up inside,” Valerie mentions as she uses her towel to blot away some sweat that was dripping off her forehead. Dustin just watches with concern showing on his face. As Violet enters the locker room, her older sister Charlotte Grace is leaning against one of the lockers just smirking from ear to ear.

“I see daddy’s little princess is throwing a temper tantrum,” Charlotte says in a mocking tone towards her sister. It’s no secret that Charlotte and Violet haven’t gotten along since their mother left their father after giving birth to Shelby. Charlotte is constantly downplaying the athletic ability of her sister while also using every second to bash their own father. “What the fuck are you doing here Grace?” Violet asks. “My someone clearly has a potty mouth,” her sister answers jokingly.

Violet gets right up into her sister’s face. “Do you really want to do this now bitch?” Violet asks her. Charlotte holds her hands up while waving her hand in front of her nose. “You need a breath mint,” Charlotte jokes as Violet punches the locker directly next to her sister’s head. “I bet that hurt huh,” she mocks as Violet grabs the front of Charlotte’s shirt. “You ought to be glad that I didn’t connect with your face,” she says while gritting her teeth.

“Knock it off you two,” a voice rings out as both girls look to see their father standing near the door. “Don’t shout at me old man. Your daughter is the one who is trying to hit me,” Charlotte lies to her father. “Charlotte, why don’t you go see if Valerie needs a training partner,” he orders her. Charlotte just smirks as she walks out of the room. Violet snarls again while taking a seat on the bench located in front of her locker. Dustin walks right up to her and takes a seat next to his daughter.

“What’s going on Vi?” Dustin asks her point blank. “I’m just tired dad,” she answers him vaguely. “Well, then head back to the hotel and rest,” he replies but she shakes her head. “That’s not what I meant dad. I am tired of being given the shit end of the stick every time I look to make a serious go at making a name for myself,” she says while looking directly at the gray colored locker door. “What do you mean?” her father asks, looking confused. “Isn’t it obvious dad? I lose the Bombshell Roulette Championship without even being pinned and yet the current champion has yet to defend her championship,” Violet states as her dad still looks confused. “I don’t understand why you are upset over this,” wonders Dustin.

“I’m just over being treated like some kind of jobber. Seleana couldn’t beat me on her worst day which is why she had to beat Jessie Salco. She couldn’t earn a one on one opportunity so instead she gets handed a shot in a multiple person style match up. That’s what happened. Now, she has done nothing with that belt. She doesn’t care about the prestige. She only cares about looking good for her idiot wife who can’t decide what name to use,” Violet tells her father as she stands up to her feet. Violet grabs her phone from her purse and walks out of the room.

Violet walks into an empty room and closes the door behind her. She walks around the room before finding a good spot to sit. She brings her phone up towards her face and switches the camera so her face is seen in the lens. She hits the record button and proceeds to clear her throat.

July 13, 2020 marks my return to Climax Control after I was robbed of my opportunity to be an outstanding champion. Ever since that night, I have made it my goal to do everything within my power to get back what is rightfully mine. I don’t care who gets put in my way because I will bowl over you. Candy is no real threat to me seeing that I’ve already beaten her once before and I can do it again.

However this Sunday, I have been tasked once again to play welcome wagon to another veteran bombshell who has a massive following. Why am I a magnet for veteran bombshells? Let’s not forget I beat Dani Weston who was a former World Bombshell Champion. I wasn’t supposed to beat her but yet I did it. I wonder how healed Samantha Marlowe really is as she heads into this match.

I’m sure she is just ready to get back into that ring and give the people at home a hero to be proud of these days. Well, I don’t believe in heroes. I believe in being the absolute best inside that ring. Unfortunately, this night will not go as planned for you, Sam. How do I know this? Because I plan on using you as my prime example of what I am truly capable of when I am pissed off.

I have the utmost respect for what you have achieved thus far in your career, Sam. However, I am not looking to exchange resumes. I am going to enter this match with one goal in mind. That goal will be to beat you within an inch of your life. I’m going to make you wish that you’d chosen another day to make your long awaited return to the squared circle. You can make all the claims in the world but I know for fact that I have more to prove in this match than you. I must prove that my reign as Bombshell Roulette Champion wasn’t a fluke. I must prove that I deserve another shot. In order for me to prove it, I will take you out. Samantha Marlowe, you will regret stepping into the ring with someone like me. I will treat you the same way I treated Dani and Candy. I will show no mercy and I will show no remorse. You will find out first hand what being FIVE FEET OF CRAZY is all about. In the end, it will just be a WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME.