Author Topic: Twin Magic  (Read 464 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Twin Magic
« on: July 10, 2020, 07:06:45 PM »
 Twin Magic

It’s been a year that hasn’t gone the way Daniela had envisioned. She had high hopes of pushing her team toward the stratosphere. However the Trenton Tigers have yet to find the winning formula that would lead them to championship gold. This upcoming Sunday, she will be teaming with her twin brother Vector for the first time since their days in SCU. Even though they had experienced little success, they will resurrect their teamwork on Climax Control. However they will be facing off against a new team. Daniela doesn’t seem to be all that impressed with this newly formed team of Mikah and Kris Ryans.

This past Tuesday, Daniela and Vector Rodgers met with Cheryl Hastings inside her hotel room. “This Sunday, we need to make a statement. I need you two to make everyone understand just how good we as a unit will be once everyone starts to take us seriously,” Cheryl states as Daniela can be seen just staring out the window. “What good will that do Chery?” Vector asks with a hint of concern in his voice. “It will do great things for all of us. You just need to believe,” Cheryl answers.

Vector doesn’t really see how believing in the team is going to stop everyone from treating them like jokes. Daniela continues to stare out the window as Cheryl gets up off her bed and stands in front of the table sitting directly below the large mirror. “Danni, you have been awfully quiet. Are you okay?” Cheryl asks her while fidgeting with some paperwork strung out all over the table.

“Jokes! Punch lines! That’s all we are these days in Sin City Wrestling. No one takes the time to watch every match we have competed in thus far. Each match, we have proven we are anything but jokes. We have proven that we are more than capable of becoming tag team champions one day,” Daniela answers as Cheryl looks at her. Vector steps around the bed and stands next to his twin sister.

“Brandon and Char are both with us until the end. We will do everything to make believers out of everyone on the roster and the people in the front office. We will turn up the heat and make everyone take notice that we are not a team to sleep on anymore,” Vector tells his sister as she glances over at him.

“Listen you guys, I know we have hit some big snags in our plan to become champions but don’t worry. We will get back to our winning ways even if that means we go against the grain for a spell,” Cheryl suggests as Daniela looks at her with interest in her eyes.

“Now that is the smartest thing you have said in a long time Cheryl. We are fully aware of the accomplishments of Mikah and Kris Ryans as singles wrestlers but what makes them so sure they can rise to the top of the tag team division. Do they know it takes years to build chemistry with someone when it comes to tag team wrestling? I really don’t think you two fully understand what awaits this Sunday. I’m sure you are going to go the same route as all the others. You are going to say we have no talent whatsoever. You are going to say we don’t belong in this division. That’s funny coming from the two individuals who come and go as they damn well please thinking the company actually needs them in some capacity,” Daniela states as Vector notices a bowl full of grapes sitting on the end table next to the bed.

Cheryl picks up a couple pieces of paper and heads back toward her bed. Vector steps over towards the grapes and picks up a nice group. He examines it before looking over at his sister.

”Do you think Kris Ryans is going to stick around for good this time? It just seems that he disappears once things don't go his way. How many times has he bailed on SCW? How many times does he waltz back in like nothing happened? It’s kind of pathetic when you ask me. He is someone who has been called one of the best in Sin City Wrestling but is better at leaving when the going gets tough.

If he thinks joining the mixed tag team division is going to be a walk in the park then he has another thing coming. Wolfslair is the top team for a reason. They have beaten us three times and we have yet to figure out a way to beat them. What can you guys do that is any different? The last time you were in a tag team Kris was when you were teaming with your brother. I believe your team was called Jet City. You guys were great but you bailed after losing them. That seems to be your calling card Kris. You show up, make a huge splash then disappear without a damn trace. It’s sad that we are here night in and night out and yet we are treated like garbage. How is that fair?”
Vector adds while snacking on grapes.

Daniela returns her gaze back towards the window while recalling her debut match on Climax Control when she faced Amanda Perez. She recalls how she made everyone scratch her head and open their eyes at what she can do inside that ring.

“What has Mikah done recently? She hasn’t done anything besides showing up drunk. She has mentioned in the past that she abhors tag team wrestling. So why is she all of a sudden wanting to jump into this division now. What? Is she expecting a big paycheck? Is she expecting people to give a damn about her? I can’t remember when she was actually relevant enough to be remotely involved in this business. She was married to Drake Green but she treated him like shit. That was the same thing she did to the bombshell division. She doesn’t care about anything or anyone. Well, she cares for her child but when was the last time she acted like a parent.

Well, I don’t care about her in the slightest. I care about this division and I care about making the Trenton Tigers a name everyone will finally have respect for. In order for us to get that then we must take out this newly formed tag team,”
Daniela continues as Vector munches down on a few more grapes.

He swallows the contents down as he leans against the wall.

“I’m sure Kris and Mikah are going to bring up my record in SCU which is what Mercedes does all the damn time. It’s kind of annoying because that’s not who I am. You probably think that I care about my looks. That’s not true either. I am a man who is extremely proficient in the art of technical wrestling. I’m the one who can tie you into knots and suplex you out of your boots. My twin sister is the speed and agility of the two of us. We both are proficient when it comes to tag team wrestling. We have won multiple tag championships and have been one of the best brother sister duos in recent memory. We will prove it once again when we beat the living dog shit out the Black Sheep,” Vector says as Daniela smirks before turning to face her brother and Cheryl.

“It’s time for some Twin Magic,” Daniela says as she nods toward her twin brother. Vector returns with a nod of his own as Cheryl is all smiles.