Author Topic: im winning this.  (Read 346 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
im winning this.
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:03:06 PM »
 ::: LAST WEEK :::

1st October 2017
Auckland, NZ
Climax Control 1982

The kicks go on for a few minutes as Evie starts to stir and Valora eventually decides to end it with a 720 Roundhouse Kick aimed at Amy's head, however it ends up hitting a different target as Evie pokes her head up at exactly the wrong time as she gets blasted with the kick before collapsing to the ground.

Simone: I believe she calls that the Nat 20!

Jasmine immediately goes to Evie's side following that kick and Valora seems concerned, however Amy is able to use this opportunity to hit Valora with the Bad Girl!

Simone: Bad Girl! Amy has this won!

Adams: I don't know Belinda, I don't think Evie's conscious!

Amy goes for the cover but gets no count as Jasmine is still checking on Evie, Amy gets off Valora to try to get Jasmine's attention but Jasmine shakes her head before calling for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Jasmine whispers something in Justin's ear and he nods in understanding before putting the mic to his lips.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, Evie Baang is unable to continue and the referee has ruled that as Valora's kick knocked her out she wins the match! Therefore, the winner of the match is Valora Thomas!

I look at Valora and Jasmine and shake my head in disbelief… this match should have been either declared no contest or even continued as Evie was out of the match.  I approach Jasmine and spin her around.

“She shouldn’t have won… I had this match won.”

Jasmine shrugs off me off and moves to Valora and raises her arm up in victory, which infuriated me even more. I glared at Jasmine but instead of looking for an argument in the middles of the ring, instead I leave the ring and head to backstage area, which I paced and waited for her as I ignored for the moment Scott Oliver looking for a verbal reaction. A few moments passed and Jasmine appeared through the curtain.

“You fucking screwed up!”

I shouted at her.

“Excuse me?”
Jasmine stopped in her tracks a little surprise at the attack.

“You... fucked... up”

I reiterated.

“I called the match how I saw it.”

Jasmine defended herself.

“You completely ignore my pin and focused on Evie. You should have either called it a no contest or made the match continue.”

“I’m sorry... Evie was…”

“Fuck Evie. This match was mine. I had Valora beat but you decided to end it right there.”

I shook my head.

“If you don’t like the result then complain to Mark or Christian but get the fuck out of my face or I can make your life hell.”

Jasmine threatened me but I didn’t care.

“I stand by that you fucked up.”

“Next time are in the ring with an injury... I’m just going allow the match to continue.”

Jasmine shrugged and disappeared leaving me furious and even more annoyed at the situation as Joey appeared as Scott inched forward hesitantly in hope.

“Ah yes Scott... you want my reaction to that mess out there.”

“Yes please.”

Scott said with a smile.

“Well firstly the match should have never finished. Jasmine should have rolls Evie rom the ring and made the match continue. Then everyone would have seen a better battle than what Evie was having. You would have seen Valora vs Amy Marshall.”

“So you were concerned about Evie getting knocked out.”

Scott asked.

“No. She made the mistake but Jasmine made an even worse one. He thing is... if the match was a singles match and Valora hit the Nat 20... no ref would stop the match and check on that person. They would count the pin and then get concerned etc...”

“Should have Valora won?”

“No. I had the match won. Her win was a mistake.”

I shake my head as Joey moves to my side.

“Well thank you Amy. I have a feeling this will rumble on.”

“Thank you.”

The scene fades out as myself and joey walk away and head to the locker to calm down, while Scott finishes up and signs off.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

3rd October 2017
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Brisbane Botanic Gardens – Japanese Garden

The scene opens inside the Japanese Garden of the Brisbane Botanic gardens in Brisbane, Australia – the latest stop on tour.  As the camera pans around the garden where we see Amy and Joey sitting on a rug with a wicker basket between them and some of the food layed out in front of them.

“This is amazing Joey.”

Amy smiled as she picked up the wine glass and took a sip as Joey removes some more of the assortment of food from sushi, to chips, a few savouries and chocolate.

“Well anything for you to calm those nerves and because it’s your day off.”

“No nerves here... just a few butterflies but they will go eventually.”

Amy smiled as she picked up a bit of sushi with some chopsticks and ate a piece.

“You certainly don’t show it.”

Joey says.

“So what made you pick this place?”

Amy queries as she looked over at the small structure just away from them.

“I saw it a brochure in the hotel lobby and I then asked reception where I can get a picnic basket, blanket and takeaway food.  They were very helpful.”

Joey smiles, as he smooths out the blanket a little more.

“This is amazing.”

“You have already said that… but thank you and anything for you.”

Joey smiles warmly as Amy places a light kiss on Joey cheeks before drinks some wine and then begins to pick at the other bits.

“What else do you have planned for today?”

“Ah a surprise. I’m just going to say this… wear something pretty.”

Joey grinned.

“Alright.”

Amy leans back and takes in the scenery around her for a moment as she watches a single lone bird skip past them and into the trees.

“How is the food?”

“Love it and very apt for where we are… although you could have got some Sake.”

“I tried but it’s hard to buy on its own.”

Joey shrugged.

“No worries.”

Amy smiled, as Joey takes a piece of sushi with chopstick and eats a piece, as the scene soon fades out with Amy and Joey continuing to enjoy the picnic and talk a little about what else was in the pamphlet and other places in the gardens to visit.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Vlog.
5th October 2017

Well last week was a small blip and I kind of got very angry and annoyed with Valora and Jasmine, but I’m not going to let that get to me as I know have to focus on this number one contender match for the Internet championship.  However, this match isn’t going to be easy as there is Crystal Hilton-Williams-Millar-Hilton etc… and Diamond.

Now…

Let’s address the saga that is Crystal Hilton-Williams-Millar-Hilton etc… I kind of asked earlier on the week on twitter that I faced someone who didn’t have a contract… but then I looked back at a previous Climax Control and apparently you got hacked and asked for your resignation.  I don’t know how much of that is true… but it’s pretty pitiful that you, Kate, Steph and Allison are having to beg to get you a job back here in SCW.

What’s even more pitiful is that you have become a PA for Mark Ward…. Does that come with any benefits… because I have already seen one benefit of your new job and that’s being in this match.  You must be doing a great job on your knees.

Ok… moving on from whether you get benefits from Mark to the match itself… we last faced each other on the 20th August from which you won the match, however, things have changed since Mercedes became Bombshell world champion… it’s now important that I come away from this match and win the Internet championship because firstly I need to finish this year with having held at least two titles and secondly that Mercedes won’t be better than me.

This means that I am going to have to fight harder than I ever have before… and that means I will do everything and anything to win this match.  This means that I won’t hesitate in taking you out and I don’t care if you are Mark’s bitch or not.

I am advancing like it or not.

You hear that Diamond… I am going to win this match at any cost.

But the things is… we have never faced each other.  I have faced Raynin and Gothika mainly in tag team action and on odd occasions in singles competition but never you Diamond.  Anyway… I obviously don’t know much about you Diamond other than you are part of The Fallen Clan. The thing is you lack single competition experience, which will be your downfall…. But don’t get me wrong I am not going to treat you like some rookie, but I will treat you fairly but not too fairly because this is a wrestling match and I want to win. You are still dangerous though and I will acknowledge that. But like I said to Crystal… I will fight hard and do everything and anything I need to do to win this match.

And unfortunately Diamond… i am going to leave you severely disappointed and send you back licking your wounds.

Sunday will be my night… I want gold and I am going all the way.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino