Author Topic: dead eye society.  (Read 409 times)

Offline Crimson

• View Profile
    • Tommy Crimson
dead eye society.
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:44:23 PM »

Prologue

On the 21st of October in 1991, a murder took place in Brisbane. The case would be covered by news outlets all over the world despite a raging Desert Storm. A female factory worker and her girlfriend along with another lesbian couple were drinking at a local bar, L’Amours in Fortitude Valley. Tracey Wigginton was the most feared of the four. All patrons of the bar would steer clear of Tracey. She had a reputation for being a satanist. All three women occupying her had witnessed Tracey first hand drink the blood of animals.

Wigginton was a twenty four year old factory worker at the time. The other three females were very impressionable and become intrigued by Wigginton’s desire to “hunt” this night. At eleven 11:30 p.m. Lisa Ptaschinski(Tracey’s girlfriend at the time), along with another lesbian couple, Kim Jervis and Tracey Waugh all piled into a car that night to hunt the streets for fresh blood. The two lesbian couples drove off into the night with Prince blaring over the stereo.

Edward Baldock stumbles out of the Caledonian Club in Kangaroo Point. The father of five had recently become a grandfather. He was out drinking with friends for hours but decided it was time to go home. Edward leans up against a light pole on the street to wait for a taxi. Instead a car drives up then slows to a stop directly in front of him.

The four women in the car whistle and call out at Edward. Baldock stumbles over to the vehicle. Tracey Wigginton promises him sex if he gets in the car but the drunk man can barely even mutter. Tracey and Lisa exit the vehicle to help Edward into the front seat of the car. They peel out and and head for the river.

Wigginton drives the group to Orleigh Park. She leaves her friends in the car then walks Edward Baldock to the banks of the Brisbane River. Soon after leaving she would return the vehicle to retrieve Lisa Ptaschinski and something out of the glove box. The couple would use the moonlight over head to find the way back to Edward. Lisa followed close behind Tracey as the two women come back up on Baldock standing on the bank of the river. Wigginton reaches in her back pocket to retrieve a large hunting knife. Lisa watched on helpless as Tracey drove the knife deep into Edward’s neck. Ptaschinski ran back towards the car after the first stab! Meanwhile Tracey continued to stab and slash at Edward. She does this twenty seven times. Tracey nearly decapitated him before she was finished. After killing him she took Edward up in her arms then drank his blood. She would later deny this claim.

Word got around of what she had done and before long all of the women were arrested. After Tracey was arrested she claimed she smoked while watching Edward die. She also claimed that she was abused as a child and was a satanist as a teen. Wigginton felt nothing after such a vicious murder. Lisa would be convicted of murder and was sentenced to life but was released in 2008. Jervis would serve 12 years also.

Tracey would receive life in prison after pleading guilty. Psychiatrists would later claim she suffered from multiple personality disorder that stemmed from child abuse. Wigginton would serve 22 years in prison. She was released in 2012.

\'user

Tommerup’s Dairy Farm
Kerry Valley(Scenic Rim) Queensland, Australia(75 min. Outside of Brisbane)
10/4/2017
8:42 p.m.

Fog covers the farm. The sun has crept away and a hint of moonlight washes over the entire scene. The fog is thick throughout. A pair of headlights cut through it like a knife. The antique cadillac pulls down a long gravel driveway. The car pulls between the fields and makes it’s way down toward a small farmhouse off from the dairy. The small house is surrounded on all sides by tall corn. This particular farm allows people to come and stay then help out on the farm. This small farmhouse was built for the experimental corn project. The owners believe growing the grain on the farm to feed the cattle will save on feed costs drastically.

The car drives through a narrow road through the thick cornfield. Three Fury Studios military grade drones fly overhead to film. They are being controlled by professional filmmakers back in Brisbane that work for Tommy. The fog makes it nearly impossible to see. The car continues until it reaches the center of the huge cornfield. The small farm house sits alone. A light in the front room of the house appears to be on.

The cadillac pulls up to the house then stops. The engine is cut off and the driver’s door opens. A large man exits the car then shoots the door behind him. He then walks to the back of the large car and opens the back door. The Dollface Killah herself, Pixie Paradoxx exits the car. Tommy Crimson then slides across the seat then scoots on out of the car. The bodyguard slash driver then shuts the car door for the couple. The door opens again and Crimson’s cameraman, AJ, steps out.

“Thanks Leroy!” Pixie exclaims at the driver with a wink.

Tommy and Pixie stand in front of the small farmhouse. The thick fog and cornfields on all sides of the house paints a creepy scene. Crimson heads toward the house suddenly. Pixie hustles to catch up as they both walk up the steps of the house's front porch. Tommy walks up to the front door and knocks three times. The driver gets back into the cadillac and kills the headlights.

Tommy knocks three more times after waiting thirty seconds. The light coming from one of the rooms in the front of the house is cut off suddenly. Footsteps can be heard inside the house coming for the door. Crimson knocks two more times before the door jars open! A woman peers out from behind the small crack in the door. A small chain hangs from the wall to the door between Tommy and the unknown female.

“What do you want? What is your business here?” The unknown female calls out from the small crack in the door.

“We are here… For You.” Crimson replies back at her quickly.

“You are the key to my future success. We need you to complete the circle. I need you to make me whole, Tracey.” Tommy exclaims at the door as he slowly rests his forehead against the door frame.

The woman appears to be shocked from being called, “Tracey”. This name struck a nerve with her obviously.

“I don’t go by Tracey anymore.” She barks back at Tommy in a snarl.

“You are Tracey Wigginton. I know you hide here and tend to this corn. You never leave and often times don’t speak to anyone for weeks at a time. You stabbed a man 27 times for a reason. I know the real reason and that’s why I am here.” Tommy replies with total confidence.

The woman shuts the door suddenly! A wide grin crosses Crimson’s face. Pixie turns to walk away but not Tommy. He stands his ground. The door flies open and Tracey walks out onto the front porch. The moonlight shows her true identity. The woman is now much older but is the Lesbian Vampire Murderer in the flesh. Crimson hides his fascination to get straight to business.

“I know that you are the only person on this entire continent who knows how to trade with him.” Crimson exclaims at Tracey as she slowly hits her knees. The former convict drops her head then replies, “Trade with who?”

Tommy circles her slowly then replies, “You know who. The Devil.”  

Tracey begins to openly weep. She slowly stands back to her feet. The heavy set female then wipes the tears from her eyes. Tracey then turns and slowly enters the small farmhouse. She switches the living room light on as she enters. Crimson follows her in as does Pixie. The couple follow her into the dining room of the house. Tracey takes a seat at the table then offers them both a seat. Tommy and Pixie take a seat at the table. Tommy notices pentagrams located throughout the house. The satanic symbols are hidden on everyday items in floral patterns but he notices them almost immediately. He smiles at Tracey’s satanic material hidden in plain sight.

“So do you still think you are a vampire?” Pixie inquires Tracey in a sweet tone.

“I never thought I was a vampire. That’s fuckin’ dumb, man. That night I fought a demon. Not just any demon but the devil himself. I had to kill Edward to get the Devil out of me and into him. I succeeded because the demon did latch onto him but where he died the demon became stuck. Like a video game on pause. Frozen on this plane and unable to move at all.” Tracey explains to the couple carefully. She then pours all three of them a cup of tea in such a quaint manner.

“So the devil himself did not latch on to Edward when you killed him? The demon that possessed you became frozen on the bank of the Brisbane river?” Tommy inquires with real curiosity.

“Yes. The demon is trapped on that river bank forever. The only way that you can trade with such a being is to offer a sacrifice. I use to do bidding for the devil but since I was possessed I have no desire to tangle with a spirit of any kind.” Tracey replies with total reluctance in her voice.

Tommy coldly stares at her. The older woman looks up at him and they lock eyes. Crimson takes her right hand in both of his hands.

“I came here to offer a trade. The ultimate trade if you will. You are the only person on this continent or the world for that matter, who can do this properly. Only you know the exact spot where you killed Edward. You are a Satanic Priestess, who can pull this trade off with a short trip to Brisbane. Easiest ten thousand dollars you will ever make.” Tommy whispers at Tracey while still holding her hand. He notices cold chills run up both of her arms. She shutters a bit then replies, “I will do it.”

Tommy releases his hold on Tracey then stands up. Pixie stands up and Tracey reaches over. She puts her hand on Pixie’s belly then smiles, “This trade will take.”  

Pixie is confused by the comment. Tommy ignores it and walks out of the dining room then through the living room. Pixie and Tracey follow close behind as they all exit through the front door. They walk to a small shed that is located directly beside the house. Inside the shed sits a 1984 GMC van. Tracey gets into the driver’s seat while Tommy sits in the passenger seat. Pixie hops up on his lap as Tracey starts the engine. AJ the cameraman slides the van door open then climbs in to film. Tracey backs out of the shed then drives by the cadillac slowly. The lights of the van wash over Crimson’s caddy to expose Leroy reading a book about Satanic Rituals.

Tracey drives toward Brisbane once she gets to the main highway. She drips the wheel tightly with dread. This is a trip she has avoided since she was released from prison. Tommy realizes that a killer can have fear. This particular killer has no desire what so ever to return to the murder scene. Tracey continues to head for Brisbane as Prince’s “1999” blares across the radio.

The song is the exact song that was playing the night Tracey drove Edward to the same river bank then murdered him in cold blood. A single tear streams down her face as they come up on Brisbane. Tracey begins to slow as they approach Orleigh Park. Tracey pulls into the exact same parking space as the night she committed the murder. They all exit the vehicle but Tracey snatches a bag from the back of the van after sliding the side door open. AJ hops out after she does. She then closes the door then heads for a trail just out from her van. Crimson and Pixie follow close behind as she takes the same route she did that deadly night in 1991. AJ films the unfolding scene. Tommy follows behind Tracey as they continue towards the river bank. They all walk out into the widespot above the river. The bright moon lights up the entire bank and glistens across the water.

Tracey walks to the middle of the clearing then stops suddenly. In her head she relives the murder that took place here twenty six years before. Tracey then gathers herself and retrieves a spray paint can from her bag. She then pulls a hood over her head. Crimson watches on as Tracey carefully uses the spray can to paint a pentagram in a particular spot on the river bank. This pointed spot leads Tommy to believe this is where “it” happened. After lighting candles at each tip of the pentagram, Tracey turns around to face Tommy and Pixie.

“The sacrifice must be in the circle when we ask for the trade, Crimson.” Tracey explains to Tommy then briefly glances at Pixie.

Pixie reaches around her side aiming for a small backpack that is strapped across her back. The girls backpack is bright pink and was obviously made for a child rather than an adult. She pulls out a rubber mask then quickly puts it on her head. The Bill Clinton rubber mask hides her face and allows her to breath easy now. Tommy takes Pixie’s hand and slowly leads her to the pentagram that Tracey just painted. Pixie sits down directly in the center of the pentagram. The candle light illuminates Pixie on the river bank. Tracey begins whispering in the oldest known language while slowly circling Pixie.

Crimson can’t make out what Tracey is whispering but suddenly she stops circling Pixie then turns to Tommy.

“What do you wish for in trade for this ultimate sacrifice?” Tracey inquires of Crimson.

“I want to become Pop Culture Icon because I am the best wrestler alive. I want the sheep to blindly follow me and buy any and everything I sell through SCW.” Tommy replies with slight hesitation.

Tracey then waves her arms around and continues to circle Pixie. She then slowly turns back toward Tommy then says, “No trade for her.”

Tracey points at Pixie indicating it will not trade for her. She then adds, “The price for what you want requires the ultimate sacrifice.”

“Do it.” Tommy immediately snaps back at Tracey.

Suddenly Pixie rolls over on her side. She grabs her flat tummy and writhes in pain on the ground. Pixie then projectile vomits a dark green liquid! Lightning suddenly crashes across the sky which frightens Tracey and shocks Tommy. The thunder follows as both Tracey and Tommy look back at Pixie. Now she is not moving. Crimson checks on her then holds his hand over Pixie’s open mouth. Hot breath indicates she is still alive. Tracey is now sitting on her behind on the river bank in a daze. Crimson picks up Pixie then turns to Tracey.

“Did it work?” Tommy inquires with real urgency in his voice.

“I don’t know. We have to get back to the farmhouse at once!” Tracey screams out in a sharp reply.

Crimson carries Pixie back along the trail in the direction in which they all came from. Tracey gets back to her feet still in shock then stumbles off in the direction Tommy went. They all get back to the van and Tracey slides the van door open allowing Crimson to lay Pixie down. He slides the door shut then both he and Tracey get back in the front seats.

They don’t say a word as she starts the engine and the van drives back off into the night.  As they hit a major highway, Crimson turns to Tracey.

“How will I know that it worked? Will she die?” Crimson asks with panic embedded in his tone.

“You will know because they will come. Pixie will be just fine.” Tracey replies without even turning to face Tommy.

She continues to drive back towards Kerry Valley. After speeding for a little over an hour the van comes up on the turn to the dairy farm. Tracey quietly pulls into the driveway then carefully makes her way toward the cornfields. They take the narrow road through the cornfield that leads back to the small farm house where Tracey now lives.

Crimson’s antique cadillac still sits in the driveway as they pull up. The van comes to a complete stop and Tracey kills the engine. Her and Crimson both exit the vehicle. Tommy then slides the side door to the van open. Pixie has begun to stir but Crimson still carries her from the van to the inside of the farm house. He carefully sits her down on the sofa. She shakes her head then sits up straight with both feet on the floor. Tracey and Tommy hover around her as she comes back to. Pixie’s eyes finally focus and she looks at both of them and asks, “Why didn’t I die? I thought I was the sacrifice?”

Crimson squats down then looks up at Pixie. He clears his throat briefly then begins.

“Pixie… You weren’t enough of a sacrifice for the devil. For the trade to take… I had to sacrifice our unborn son that was in your belly. The demon knew that I don’t love you but I would love a child that could be like me. See what it failed to realize was that I am the human embodiment of evil. I would trade any kid of mine to become an icon.” Tommy spews the cruel truth at Pixie with little pity.

Tommy watches a small piece of Pixie die after receiving the news. Tears stream down her face as she tries in vain to make sense of it all. Crimson watches as she slumps down in the floor off the sofa. Pixie then slowly crawls across the living room floor. She makes her way to the far wall then slumps down beside of it.

Pixie takes her right hand and moves it up to her mask. She slips the rubber Bill Clinton mask on off her head. It hits the floor in a wavy pile. She then moves her hand up to her mouth. Pixie then bites down on her nail then rips it off her index finger! Blood squirts a bit but she then takes her finger and begins to write on the white wall. “I didn’t know!” Pixie continues to write this over and over on the wall using the blood from her removed fingernail.

Tracey watches on in disbelief but Crimson laughs then replies, “She will be fine.”

Tommy then takes off into the kitchen and Tracey follows him. Pixie continues to write on the wall using her bloody fingertip. She does this until she notices a rope hanging on the wall. Just above her head is a solid metal beam going all the way across the ceiling. It was added to make the farmhouse twice as sturdy. Pixie snatches the decorative rope from the wall then scoots a small coffee table directly underneath the steel beam.

Pixie stands up on the coffee table and begins to wrap the rope around the steel ceiling beam. She then ties a noose in the rope. Pixie carefully wraps the rope around her neck then tightens it to fit perfect. Tommy comes from the kitchen just as she steps off the side of the coffee table. Crimson dives to catch Pixie’s legs! He manages to get ahold of her before the weight of her body can snap her neck. She tries to kick Tommy off and swings her body about wildly.

“I want to die!” Pixie screams at the top of her lungs.

Tommy holds her legs tight not allowing her to hang herself. He knows this is all his fault however. Crimson chose to sacrifice his unborn child without even as much as consulting the mother. A dirty underhanded trick that has left Pixie suicidal. He continues to hold her up while she continues to fail in fighting Tommy off.

“Now if I let go of you it will be murder and not suicide. It will be me killing you, Pixie. Not you killing you.” Crimson explains carefully to his significant other.

“You have to sacrifice to make it in this life. I know you believe I tricked you in order to trade with the devil and that is true. I knew you were pregnant because I that doctor I had examine you three weeks ago told me so. That doctor knew not to inform you because I paid him not to. I knew a broke down and busted whore like you was no bargaining chip. I needed the little bastard inside of you, The trade was made and now we wait to see if it took.” Crimson explains in horrific detail to Pixie.

Tommy spots a doll in the corner of the room. He carefully reaches up then slips the noose over Pixie’s head. Crimson then sits her down on the coffee table and reaches for the doll.

The doll sits on a shelf in the corner of the room. The doll is missing the back of its head and it’s eyelids move as the doll does. Both eyes are solid white however. Each time the lids pop up to expose the white dead eyes of the creepy looking babydoll. Tommy notices the doll is missing an arm but he still wraps it in a small towel he finds on the same shelf. Crimson carefully hands the creepy doll over to Pixie and her eyes widen when she notices it. She screams with excitement then cradles the fake baby with a real mother’s love.

Tommy leaves Pixie alone and turns his focus back to Tracey. He walks back into the kitchen and catches her praying in front of her oven!

“Praying to God!?!?” Tommy screams out at Tracey.

She stops her prayer then looks up at Tommy and replies, “I saw true evil on that river bank tonight.”

Tracey stands up then looks out her kitchen window. The sun has begun to rise on the horizon. The faint hint of light leaves the fog outside thick. Suddenly Tracey notices people in the cornfield behind the house. This leads her to take off through the house headed for the back door. She unlocks the bolt lock then undoes the chain to swing the back door wide open. Tracey walks out on the back porch as Tommy and now Pixie follow closely behind. As all three exit the back door they stand alongside each other on the back porch. Tommy’s camera man comes out on the back porch to catch the footage. The cornfield appears to be full of people that are slowly walking toward the farmhouse.

“Who are they?” Tommy mutters out.

The people slowly come into focus through the thick corn and fog. The hint of sunlight overhead slowly reveal the people. They all have milky white eyes and white t-shirts on. The cornfields all around the farmhouse are alive with people. They are coming from every direction through cornfields. They come closer and the white shirts have a bloody logo across them. Tommy Crimson’s bloody goathead pentagram logo in fact. The three drones from Fury Studios return overhead to reveal the actual size of the crowd around the house. At Least 500 people wearing the signature white shirts are all you can see from above now.

The people headed for the house stop suddenly around 50 feet from the farmhouse. Slowly they all come to surround the entire house in a straight line. The faces of grown men to teenagers surround the house. Even toddlers with milky white eyes and the signature Crimson tee are throughout the crowd with parents. Tommy walks out into the backyard to to take in the true scope of all these people. They all wear his logo and the milky eyes signify to Crimson that his trade has in fact been made.

The drones begin to fly lower and the camera man comes in close as Tommy feels the promo of his life coming on. Pixie hits her knees. She then continues to pet on and love on the babydoll Tommy found inside the house. Crimson continues to look around completely shocked by all of these fans or followers of his that are here now. Pixie runs around the house suddenly still holding her babydoll. She retrieves Tommy’s human skin jacket from the cadillac then rushes back around the side of the house. She hands Tommy his ring jacket and he takes it from her. Crimson slides the human skin jacket on that has become his signature. The camera's film the unfolding scene as Tommy continues to walk closer to the people surrounding the entire property now. Crimson uses an old rubber band around his wrist to tie his red mop back out of his face. He then struts in front of the camera using all the followers as a huge backdrop. The sun slowly rises leading more and more people to be exposed in the cornfields.

Crimson stands in front of the white foggy eyed people. He faces the drones and begins to speak.

“It has worked. Tommy Crimson will now transcend popular culture. At what cost though? I gave my only begotten son for more fame and fortune. Notoriety is an asset that I use to further my brand along. Like I care about kids. I never did and I never will. As long as they buy my shit then I guess they do have a reason to exist.” Crimson spews hatred into the camera in a calm manner.

Tommy walks along the people that surround the farmhouse. The lone drone hovering above reveal more and more people arriving. Hundreds of people have arrived to witness Tommy Crimson work. Pixie stumbles into the shot and Crimson turns away from the camera. She also turns away from noticing Tommy do so. The couple turn around and now have milky white eyes also.

“This is no fad. The Dead Eye Society is real and now the entire world can see our true numbers. We are beaming this fucking stream world wide. These men, women and children have made their way here in hopes of catching a mere glimpse of a God. Not a God in the sense of a fake bible written by assholes thousands of years ago without a single fuckin’ clue either. I’m talking about a living breathing God that did give his only son up. I paid the ultimate price to get everything I ever dreamed of. I will use this so called dead eye society as an army to perpetuate my evil deeds all over this world. “ Crimson boldly declares.

“SCW needs a villain like me that can take real hate then use it as a weapon. I will get more and more precise with my aim and before you know it I will own Sin City Wrestling. You see I used a convicted murderer to do my dirty dealing this time. I manipulated this entire situation to play out as it has here tonight. Now I have an army behind me that will never waiver on its belief in me. I paid for this allegiance with blood.” Crimson boasts proudly to the entire world.

Tommy continues to walk in front of his newly formed “army”. The people with the milky dead eyes paint a creepy scene. Tracey stands on her own back porch unable to comprehend what she has done. The consequences of her actions earlier in the night are now on display for all to see.

Crimson stares her down as he continues to walk along the wall of followers. Two drones come in close as he walks to show how many have come.

“These people all came from far and wide to worship me like some sort of idol. I am nothing of the kind. I am a man that has surpassed an invisible line high in the sky that men in power use to measure success. I have cheated the system by outsmarting the most evil motherfucker there’s ever been. The original rebel just traded the world for nothing to yours truly. There is nothing you can do to stop this new movement I have created. Anyone can become part of this Legion of Crimson to perpetrate evil on a global scale for a measly seventy five dollars.” Tommy markets himself with total confidence.

\'user

A photo of the bundle flashes across the screen. When the picture of Tommy returns, a wide evil grin crosses his face. The drones hover above as the sun begins to break through finally. The orange colored sky is beautiful over the farm. The first rays of real sun wash over Tommy’s face.

“Men have spent entire lifetimes to achieve what I have. I needed to get over a small hump that always has stood in my way. I would hit this wall in the business where I couldn’t go any further. That’s when I realized I had to transcend the business to become a full blown pop culture icon. Mission accomplished. Who can stop me now? No one.” Crimson answers his own rhetorical question.

“Now I find myself facing my biggest match in SCW thus far. I do feel confident because of what has transpired here and simply because I’m the best in all of Sin City Wrestling. They have dubbed the next climax control, Night of the Contenders. That is appealing even to the snarkiest smark. They booked a WCF has been and a fake hippie to take on a once in a generation type wrestler, Tommy Crimson.” Tommy loudly announces to the drones, who continue to film in HD.

“This match will determine the next contender for the Roulette Championship! I could very well find myself holding another belt this year by my third match in SCW. The reality of possibly capturing gold in a second promotion within two months strokes my ego like a paid whore only could.” Crimson jokes but keeps his focus on the task at hand.

“The Modern Day Crusader…. I See You. I watched that shit show you called a promo. What the in the fuck is wrong with you? You are all over the place like a tweaker taking apart a VCR to see how it works forgetting all the while it’s still plugged in. This man is a fraud.” Tommy screams out while reaching into the pocket of his jacket. He retrieves a paper then holds it up for the camera.

“The Modern Day Crusader has a merchandising contract with Sin City Wrestling. This paper I found in a locked cabinet at SCW headquarters proves he makes money from the “man”. The conspiracies theories he spews then claims to believe to be true are nothing but a facade. Stupid. Repetitive. Bullshit. All created by a man who is utterly fascinated with shitting in the woods. You are no different than anyone else who worships money and material objects. You love money and you love to spend it. This asshole even has twitter account. Preach more about how technology is evil because I don’t believe you. What a fucking conman you are. Your book of truth reads more like a what not to do to succeed in the wrestling business. “Be less like Les Stroud and more creative. It will lead you to find more paying jobs.” There’s A Piece of Free Advice, Fuckhead. You are no survivorman, Crusader.“ Tommy openly mocks his opponent at sunrise. Crimson laughs briefly then regains his focus.  

“The system you claim to rebel against actually owns you. You bow to it like the rest of the sheep so you can fund your boy scout shit in the woods with money you make wrestling. You called me a vampire? Twice? Are you even paying attention? That’s Dmitri or whatever his name is. He was World Champion with his angry version of twilight bullshit. I don’t worship the devil either. I make deals with him to further myself on. I use that partnership to squash little shits just like you, Crusader. You are all over the place with your silly shit and have no business in a wrestling ring with Tommy Crimson. That’s one thing I know for a fuckin’ fact.” Crimson sneers at the largest drone hovering at eye level with him.  

“I know that I stand in your way. You will have to beat the best wrestler in all of SCW to advance to Kris for a shot at that strap. I know you aren’t as good in the ring as me or even Aquarius for that matter. Andre really has some skill where you do not. I find you unappealing, Crusader. You seem interesting from a distance but sadly you grow more disappointing the closer you get. I like how you got to Australia in the first place. Taking a rowboat through hurricane waters this time of the year? Nice try. ” Crimson smiles briefly then continues.

“Video cameras are a modern technology that you use yet claim are “evil”. Nice way to talk out of both sides of your dick eater, man. What the fuck do you know about real evil? You had to film that shitshow, right? Hm. Details are everything and yours don’t line up, Tough Guy. Practice harder and more often if you want to draw like Tommy Crimson when you grow up. Have I tore that new asshole wide enough for Andre to put his whole dick in yet? I’ve shot holes in everything you have done. Nice touch brandishing a firearm when Las Vegas just got shot all to hell too, by the way. It felt cheap because it was. The Modern Day Crusader is just some random homeless guy that favors Randy Quaid living out in the woods. Which now is Randy Quaid's gimmick so this crusader is a fucking thief too. ” Crimson insults Crusader openly then snickers at the comment.  

\'user

The shot fades away from Tommy suddenly. Pictures and paperwork that prove that Crusaders rowboat trip was all a publicity stunt. The camera shot comes to the farmhouse. More and more people continue to gather. Tommy struts back into the shot.

“I’m done with you, Crusader. Try Harder.” Crimson advises then turns his head slightly toward the sunlight. Tommy then spins around in a circle then ends up back facing the camera with both of his arms extended out from his body.  

“Andre. I saved the best for last, homie. I know you are unpolished from working in that generic shithole known as WCF. I watched some tape on you and believe you can wrestle. You just need a little direction, Andre.” Crimson appeals to his younger opponent.

Tommy turns slowly away from the camera.

“Kneel!” Crimson screams at the large crowd surrounding the farmhouse. Every man, woman and child kneels down on one knee. Tommy gives out a deep creepy laugh then swings back around at the drones and cameraman.

“See how well they all behave, Andre? I could teach you discipline like that. This WCF compilation tape was interesting that I spoke of earlier. This tape showed me everything that you can do in a wrestling ring. I learned you can’t do the rest. Talking into a camera is a skill that avoids you. That’s why you only get so far up the card then you begin to fail. You come with all this hype that has nothing real behind it. Yeah you got a few nice moves but what else?” Tommy asks Andre with real curiosity.

Crimson watches as Tracey reappears from the house. She is holding a butcher knife but not one person in the crowd reacts. Tracey falls down in the middle of the backyard just out from Tommy. She falls over into a ball and begins rocking on her side while still holding the knife. The camera uses this as a backdrop when Tommy shuffles in her direction.

“Andre you bring nothing to the table. I read on the card that you deserve a title shot. Why? Because you saved a dog? Really? I’d murder that dog if PETA wouldn’t be all over me again. I’d just love to take something important to you from you, Andre. If you refuse to join my Dead Eye Society and put what skills you do have to use, then I fear your fate is grim. You will refuse so here’s my plans for you.” Tommy threatens Andre while Tracey rocks back and forth on the ground over his right shoulder.

“There was a time that I believed guys like you could succeed. You can’t. I won’t use your last name to mock you like The Modern Day Deckhand Diddler did. That’s no way to come at you, Andre. I will instead tell you the real “truth”. That truth is you will not win this Sunday. I know you believe in yourself but do you really after watching all of this? I created all of this to defeat the both of you. Even though I respect your wrestling ability does not mean I won’t hurt you. I plan on putting you on that sidelines, Andre. I can’t have you around SCW because you will continue to be a thorn in my side. I’m going to tear something that takes months to heal.” Tommy grins wide after his threats.

Sirens can be heard in the distance. The police have been called and all emergency services are on the way. The Legion of Crimson continues to grow. The overhead drone continues to film the size of the crowd growing. The drones also picks up the police slowly worming through the crowd toward the farmhouse.

“This will be the biggest match of your career. I know you honestly believe you faced so called real talent in WCF. You didn’t. That place is stacked full of weak wrestlers that are pushed on social standing rather than real talent. Fuck Them and Fuck You, Too. Sin City Wrestling in on another level and I lift them higher and higher each week I’m on the card. Were you even on the last show? That’s lazy. I work too hard to have some lazy ungrateful twat take anything from me.” Tommy proclaims his hatred for the lazy in bold terms.

“Both of you men are unsafe. That sick feeling in the pit of your stomach will only grow the closer Climax Control approaches. You will find your knees begin to weaken as you step up to that curtain. Half way down that ramp you will want to run but your ego won’t allow it because too many eyes can see. You will climb those steps with sweaty palms and brow to match. The nerves of steel you claim at a distance will vanish once you face me down. Where the rubber meets the road is where I am at my best. All of this sells ticket and puts those asses in seats so people can really see what Tommy Crimson is capable of. So while you two mock my craft I just fucked you both up. What can either of you do better than me? Not a goddamned thing. That’s what.” Tommy finishes in an almost whisper at the hovering drone.

In the cornfield people are kneeling throughout. Soon as new people arrive they kneel immediately after settled. The police begin to make their way through the thick crowd of people and corn. Tracey is still holding the knife when the police arrive. The first three that reach Tommy are shocked to see a hometown celebrity murderer holding a knife just behind him.

“Come here, Mom.” Crimson calls out at Tracey. The name confuses her but she crawls on her knees over to Tommy quickly. Her white dress has two muddy spots where her knees pressed the it flush into the mud. Tracey kneels before him and reaches up at Crimson. He bends over slightly and takes her face in both of his hands.

“You can be my godmother, I mean. I would rather have you than some junky who married a lunatic anyday anyway. You don’t have to kill anymore. You are free from all that now, Tracey. Let go…” Tommy whispers to Tracey as the police watch on in complete disbelief.

Tracey drops the butcher knife and it sticks in the mud. She hugs Tommy but he refuses to hug her back. The convicted murderer then gathers herself and stands to her feet. When her face comes back into focus her eyes are solid milky white. Two of the police officers jump back at the sight. They then look around and notice every person in sight have these dead looking eyes. One runs away scared out of his mind but the rest stay the course.

A police officer comes in as Pixie comes over and walks Tracey back into the farmhouse.

“What is all of this, Mr. Crimson?” The older sergeant inquires.  

Crimson looks around at the huge crowd. More continue to arrive and join in the kneeling he ordered earlier. Tommy looks the police officer in the eye and can see fear.

“It’s a revolution.” Crimson replies.

The officer shakes his head then leans in close to Tommy, “These people need to go because this farm can’t function with a thousand people here.”

The officer then reaches Tommy a megaphone in order to address the still growing crowd. The officer turns it on then Crimson takes it from him.

“Stand.” Crimson commands across the megaphone.

Crimson’s booming voice leads everyone in the crowd to stand up. They all look at Tommy as he continues.

“You must leave here and do your work from home. Use twitter and facebook to spread hatred. You must always buy any new merchandise that I ever release. If you don’t have it I will see you as being against us. People who go against this grain will be wiped out. Return to your homes and do my bidding. GO!”Crimson orders across the megaphone.

The crowd turns away from Crimson after the orders. They begin to march away from the farmhouse in single file through the cornfields. The police that are standing around all are shocked by how the crowd disperses. Crimson watches as they all leave him to do wicked work for him. A wide evil grin crosses his face as all three drones hover overhead to show the scale of the exit.

Pixie walks up to Crimson rocking the babydoll he gave her earlier. She kisses it head then whispers sweet compliments at it. Tommy watches how she loves the doll then briefly laughs at how she lost the real baby. Tommy turns back at AJ, who continues to film.

“Beat That.” Crimson exclaims.

The End.

\'user

The Fury

user posted image