Author Topic: #Recognize  (Read 398 times)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
#Recognize
« on: January 06, 2017, 11:59:04 PM »
 Blog: #Expose
semana del 25 de deciembre 2016 del 6 de enero de 2 0 1 7

The presents have been counted, the chestnuts roasted, the Menorahs lit and the ball already dropped.

Feliz año nuevo a todos y bienvenidos a 2017!

But, more importantly, welcome to the Year of The Mean Girls. You read that right. We're going to kick off 2017 with the continuation of our Reunion Tour because it's going to take more than a fluke loss on the final show of last year to stop our momentum. Veronica enters 2017 Bombshell Roulette Champion, and I have a very good feeling more gold will be coming around our waist pretty soon.

Now, it's no secret that out of every group that has ever stepped foot through the doors of SCW, the Mean Girls elicits emotions like no other. Win or lose, I don't think I've ever seen the kind of pure and adulterated hatred we get from the fanbase, and that's a good thing! It's a well known fact that we make fans move a little in their seats, we make them want to use their voices and we're the sole reason for the uptick in ratings on Climax Control and supercards. We make everyone want to tune in, we make them feel, and we give them all that. It let us know that we're doing our jobs. Because it all comes down to one thing:

We're successful.

And we look damn good doing it.

Wrestling is about exposure. If you don't get put in high profile matches, then no one remembers you. It can be argued that nothing has higher stakes in a match than a championship belt. As wrestling goes, you have your wrestlers who will pass up title opportunities in favor of five-star matches. And while that's fine, what gets more focus on a typical wrestling show? Yes, the title matches. Anyone can put on a five-star match, but winning championships puts you in the history books.

Despite what people may tell you, when I broke the record for most Bombshell matches in a single year, it wasn't because of handouts. It was because I'm a valuable singles performer to SCW. Being that I have been in so many championship matches in my three-plus career here, it must mean I'm popular and talented enough to be counted on again and again.

Title matches is a factor in determining how important and successful you can be.

Dan Marino was a good quarterback. That alone cannot be argued, but you want to know why he's not up there with the all-time greats? The Montanas, Elways and Favres? The one knock on his career?

He couldn't win the big one. Or, had to do more with less; that being he didn't have a great team.

Now, look every Superstar and Bombshell who became a Hall of Famer. What do they all share in common?

Championships.

I've won a lot of those. And I've been in five times as many titles matches.

So, being that my first match of 2017 is a title match doesn't surprise me. That I'm facing Polly Playtime instead of Kate Steele is.

The hype for this match pretty much says it all: if  Polly ever wants to make it to the first supercard of the year and defend the title against Kate in three weeks, she's going to have to get by me first. And if you've followed my career in SCW up to this point, you KNOW I enjoy the role of playing spoiler. The only thing standing in my way is a mousy little girl whose fifteen minutes of fame is just about up.

In other words, Polly, your reign won't last. Trust me.

Underestimate me at your own risk. You're not the first to make that mistake and probably won't be the last.

You did what Evie Baang couldn't and broke the “KateNet.” You've had your fun, Polly.

Now I'm going to be the one to end the fun and games.

Remember when I said the Mean Girls don't play games, we win them? I meant it.

And on Sunday, I'm playing for keeps.

~ ~ ~

A Resolution About Nothing
31 de deciembre de 2016 ♦ M A N H A T T A N, N E W Y O R K

[[The dawn of a new year means new beginning, possibilities and opportunities. More importantly, a new year means a fresh start. For me, 2016 was a moderate success. Maybe even less than that.]]

[The scene opens on light traffic. Taxis and buses are a blur bypassing a number of neon and LED signs. We cut to where we find pedestrians gathered in Times Square for on this chilly New Year's Eve in New York City. Among the crowd shivering behind an iron barricade with a clear view of One Times Square is Carmen, who seems to be waiting for someone. The camera shifts to one section of the crowd as people start turning around. Mercedes swarms through the crowd and Carmen turns around at the sound of her voice.]

Carmen: I was wondering where you went off to.

Mercedes: Sorry, had to stop to pick up something. So, what did I miss?

Carmen: Well, other than Mariah Carey's performance, nothing much.

Mercedes: Really? Mariah was here, and you didn't tell me? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Carmen: You didn't miss anything, and plus it was awful. You'll thank me later. You brought grapes. Why?

Mercedes: It's tradition.

Carmen: I don't know if anyone told you this, but we're not in Spain.

Mercedes: I know. I was just hungry.

[[What have I learned in 2016? It was a good question. They say that in life, nothing ever stays the same, though I wonder if I could say the same for myself. Have I really changed at all last year? Another good question. Did I manage to reach all my goals over the past twelve months?]]

Carmen: Did you get to finish your New Year's resolutions yet?

Mercedes: Sure did, and it didn't take me much time to list them all. I only have one for this year.

Carmen: One resolution, huh?

Mercedes: My New Year's Resolution for this year is not to have any resolutions. Besides, everybody breaks them. It's a week into January and I'm willing to bet a lot of people gave up.

Carmen: So what's your excuse?

Mercedes: No excuses. This year I resolve nothing.

[[ I wasn't always like this. I used to have resolutions, sometimes commit them to memory, too. But it always ended the same way by the end of the year: a long list, but none of them accomplished. And my resolutions were always the same. Like three years ago.]]

[Flashback t0 2014.  At a bowling alley, Mercedes and Carmen are sitting around the scorer's table. A glance at the table shows Mercedes having a good night at the lanes, with her tally in the 200s.]

Carmen: Hey, what are you resolutions this year?

Mercedes: Easy. I'm going to become a better person.

Carmen: Merce, you just cursed out the bowling operator just half an hour ago....

[Off Carmen's look.]

Mercedes: What? He gave me the evil eye.

[[ And there was that one other time.]]

(Mercedes and her cousin are sitting around a Monopoly board in Mercedes' living room. Carmen takes the Monopoly money she holds out.)

Carmen: Okay, one more time. Why are we doing this?

Mercedes: Because I'm depressed?

Carmen: I thought it was because you wanted to spend less and save more this year, but okay.

(Mercedes rolls the two dice and gets a six. She moves from “Visiting Jail” and lands on the “St. James” space, which she rents for the listed price of $550, leaving her with $800.)

Carmen: And why are you depressed?

Mercedes: I lost my first singles match in 13 months, my Television Championship reign is over, I want to go out tonight, but I don’t have any money, and Jesus wept.

(Carmen rolls a seven, landing on Tennessee Avenue, buying the property for $180. On her next turn, she buys New York Avenue for the same price, in addition to nine houses.)

Carmen: And why should I care?

Mercedes: You're my cousin. You're supposed to care.

(After a series of turns, Mercedes now has $190 and already has property on St. James and Tennessee Avenue and a hotel on New York.)

Carmen: And why am I here?

Mercedes: Because misery loves company.

Carmen: And why does misery loves company? Don't answer that. Rhetorical question.

(Mercedes rolls a three. The rent for the New York property is now $1000.)

Mercedes: Well, can I ask you a literal question?

Carmen: Sure.

(Mercedes realizes that she's already out of paper money.)

Mercedes: How am I already bankrupt?

[[ And then there was my chance meeting with Father McCarthy]]

[Cut to Mercedes standing with a a middle-aged clergymen, Father McCarthy, who greets her with a solemn smile.]

Mercedes: Why, hello there, Reverend...

Priest: Father.

Mercedes: Sorry...

Priest: How are you, Mercedes?

Mercedes: Better then I deserve.

Priest: You deserve much better. You realize we're standing on holy ground. I'm surprised you haven't burst into flames yet. God has shown mercy.

Mercedes: Why wouldn't He? I'm not that bad.

Priest: That's a matter of perspective.

[The priest forces a thin smile.]

Mercedes:  I know I missed last week's service—

Priest: You haven't been seen in the last two years.

Mercedes: Well, that's because I was—

Priest: Hiking the Appalachian Trail. Yes, I'm well aware.

[End of flashbacks.]

[[Right. So New Year's Resolutions isn't all it's cracked up to be. My cousin was trying to be ever the optimist. She's good at her job.]]

Carmen: So, you're saying you don't need to change anything about yourself? Sounds kind of vain to me.

[Mercedes reaches into her trenchcoat and pulls out the folded piece of paper that was her accomplishments. Carmen pauses from checking something she received on her cellphone.)

Carmen: What's that?

Mercedes: Just my goals for 2016, which I never was able to accomplish.

Carmen: Well, I wouldn't say that.

[Before she knew it, Carmen already had the list in her hand, reading it aloud.
]

Carmen: Win World Bombshell Championship. Become Grand Slam Champion. Win SCW Wrestler of the Year. Audition for hostess for La Voz...Mexico?

Mercedes: Well, a girl can dream, right?

Carmen: And, of course, finally beating Crystal Millar. At least that was an accomplishment. Not so sure about The Voice Mexico, but at least you're not selling yourself short like you always do.

[Mercedes snatches the paper away from Carmen, clearly offended..]

Mercedes: I'm always coming up short, but thanks for your concern.

Carmen: So what if you weren't able to accomplish everything on your 'to do list, Merce, there's always next year.

Mercedes: Thank you Little Miss Sunshine. Next year can't come soon enough.

[Mercedes settles on her previous accomplishments for the past year and some resolutions thrown in for good measure. However, the list had very few highlights..]

[[This year, I'm hoping things are going to be different. No, for real this time. Maybe rejoining the Mean Girls wasn't as bad as everyone made it out be.

Or maybe, just maybe, 2017 will be more of the same.

I hate New Year's resolutions.
]]

~ ~ ~

Blog: #Breakpoint
semana del 1 al 8 de enero de 2 0 1 7

When SCW released the card for Climax Control 169 this weekend, I'm sure inquiring minds wondered how I ended up in another title match. Like, why is SCW doing this – I wrestled the most Bombshells title matches in 2016 and the most matches overall and competed in every supercard to continue my streak in pay-per-view appearances, but I've lost five title matches in a row, including on Climax Control, and now I get a Bombshells Internet title shot, how does that happen?

And, you know, I understand where the fans are coming from. There are more deserving girls on the roster they want to see in my spot. I understand where the Bombshells are coming from: it's not fair that I'm denying them an opportunity to win their first title (or second, or third...) in the company. I know where they are coming from, but they have to understand where I'm coming from.

A lot of people have been planning my future, and 2016 wasn't exactly a big year for Big Match Mercy. I've been called a pushover, a choke artist, a washed up has-been, a scrub, damaged goods, and some girls even go out to say I'm way past my prime. I've have had few things to smile about over the past year. But today, I can smile and today I'm going to set the record straight. I may have done it all, but I'm not done yet. I'm far from done in SCW and I'm far from leaving. Despite 2016 not being my year, I'm challenging for the Bombshell Internet Championship in my first match of the new year.

Yeah, I know how this song goes. I can already hear the grumble and gripes coming my way.

I know what you’re thinking, you can’t do that.

But I just did. Why?

Because I’m Mercedes Vargas. Recognize.

~ ~ ~

Recognize
3 enero de 2017 ♦ L O S A N G E L E S. C A L I F O R N I A

[Our scene opens on the pristine beaches of Los Angeles, California as on this beautiful afternoon, tourist and locals alike enjoy the beautiful weather. Mercedes is taking a leisurely stroll along the beach while barefoot while carrying her sandals as the cameras are rolling..]

Mercedes: OK, I know we're six days into the New Year, but we're still allowed to say it, right? Right?

[Mercedes pauses, as if she said something out of turn .]

Mercedes: Oh, well.

[She shrugs]

Mercedes: So, on January 8th, I'm facing Polly Playtime on the second show of the New Year and believe you me, I'm just as excited as you are. Why?  But not because of our match. It's the day after. Because January 9th is a special day to me. See, eight years ago, I made my wrestling debut, back in Charlotte, North Carolina, Charlotte Bobcats Arena. And I'll never forget that night. You never forget your first.

Originally, I was supposed to be in a four-way match, but they changed it at the last minute to a singles match, because the other two girls couldn't make it, which scared me even more then, because at least you didn't look bad when you had three other rookies. Now, it was me and someone else. Before my music hit, I was literally scared out of my mind, my heart was racing, a million different thoughts scrambled in my mind. I thought about no-showing the match. I was a nervous wreck. Honestly, I didn't think I would even make it through that night, but I did. Once I went through those curtains and entered that ring, everything just melted away, and that is something I'll never forget as I didn't think I saw anyone that were proud of me as they were that night.

Of course, winning that match didn't hurt.

[She smiles .]

Mercedes: And that was eight years ago. 

Since then, I've done a lot of things, I've been a lot of places, I've wrestled all over the world, and I've achieved a lot of things that have made my family proud, that have made myself proud. I've won a lot of titles, I've had some bad matches, I've had some good matches, I've had some great matches, I've made a lot of rivals, some who probably won't admit that outright, and I've been recognized as one of the best wrestlers in the world today. But it doesn't compare to January 9th. See, because, January 9th is where I begin my first day as Bombshell Internet Champion at your expense. The only difference is, this falls on a Monday, not a Friday. And all the nervousness, all the excitement, it's still there.

But I'm used to it now.

[Mercedes stops next to a abandoned sandcastle that was just made. Seashells adorned the creation, but there was one missing on the moat. Mercedes opens the palm of her hand, forlorn at giving up the one souvenir she wanted to bring back from her stay. With a sigh, she kneels and affixed the one seashell in its place.]

Mercedes: Even though we're opening the show on the second Climax Control of 2017, Polly, I can't help but feel there is a lot of pressure on me to win this match. I mean, if you are successful in defeating me, I wouldn't be too upset, but I can't allow that to happen. Because I'm Mercedes Vargas, and you're....you're Polly.

[She glances down for a long moment while shaking her head, her eyes closed. She looks up again at the camera and lets out a sigh.]

Mercedes: Yeah, I heard what Kate Steele had to say. About how the Bombshell Internet Championship means so much to her and her claim of being the best champion of the past year and wanting her rematch against you. Thing is, Kate will get that rematch. Why? Because I'm a fortune teller. At CC 166, that was a little preview of things to come because Kate will get her rematch. And when I beat you Polly, so will you. When I beat you this weekend and claim the Bombshell Internet Championship again, I'm going to beat both you AND Kate at Inception in a triple threat so we can put this whole messy drama behind us, and prove to both of you that the Mean Girls say what they mean and mean what they say.

2017 WILL be our year, and there's no getting under over around or through it.

[*Fade*]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:00:26 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>