Author Topic: The Boys are Back In Town  (Read 302 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
The Boys are Back In Town
« on: February 03, 2017, 08:02:03 AM »
 Shortly after they made their presence known at Inception II and Ivan Darrell, who teamed with new ally Dax Beckett, lose to Bad Boys Giani Di Luca and Mickey Carroll, Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell fly back to Las Vegas to relax and recoup. A week later, they are seen entering their hotel room in San Bernandito, California; where the 170th edition of Climax Control is taking place. Andrew looks forward to getting back into action again following Dax and Ivan’s surprise match and loss to Bad Boys at Inception II, a team who they face at Climax Control. The duo enter the hotel room, and as Andrew looks to see if where the DVD player hookup is on the TV, Ivan decides to call Dominos to get a Pepperoni Pizza and an order of wings, as well as a 2 liter of Coke. Meanwhile, Andrew finds the connection, and decide to unpack the DVD player so they can watch the first season of Ash Vs Evil Dead on DVD.

Andrew-I am glad to be back from our honeymoon.

Ivan-Me too, I am bummed that Dax and I lost at Inception II, but I know we can get our momentum back very quickly.

Andrew-I know, I have faith in our ability, and given that it was the first time we worked with Dax, I figured it would have been a bit off with the chemistry.

Ivan nods his head when he hears Andrew talk about the fact they both felt the loss was based off of the new alliance’s chemistry issues.  Just as he nods, there is a knock at the door, and it is Dominos, delivering the pizza, Coke and wings.  As soon as Ivan pays, they start watching Ash Vs Evil Dead from the beginning, with the episode called “El Jefe”.

Ivan-I have heard good things about this show, and I enjoyed the Evil Dead movies.

Andrew-I agree, but at the same time, the special effects of the time naturally isn’t as good as it is today.

Ivan-I know, just imagine how good those movies would be with todays special effects.

Andrew-Yeah, and soon, we should prep for our match against Bad Boys.

Ivan-Agreed, and we should bring Dax along, so the three of us are on the same page.

Andrew-Agreed.

They kiss just as the scene where Ash Williams, played by Bruce Campbell, is tapping the waitress’s ass, while banging her doggy style in the bathroom of the restaurant he is dining in, and her head does a 180, looking at Ash straight on, as Andrew and Ivan both look with disgust before calling out the Bad Boys.

Andrew-Giani, Mickey, you guys may have gotten lucky at Inception II against Dax and Ivan, but know that at Climax Control, you guys won’t be as lucky.  You guys are going up against former SCW Tag Team Champions in myself and Ivan, so know that we won’t go down without a fight, and we are not afraid of a couple of punks who think their shit don’t stink.  We have seen people like you before, hell, Ivan and I were like you at one point, until we grew up and decided that we didn’t need to be cocky and arrogant assholes anymore.

Andrew breathes as Ivan speaks.

Ivan-Fellas, know that when you step inside the 6 sided ring on Sunday, that you are going to be in for one hell of a ride.  Andrew and I are a far superior tag team than you guys, and we will prove it, even if we have to risk our lives to do so.  We are willing to do whatever it takes to defeat you guys, and there is nothing you guys can do to defeat us this week.  I know you guys have been teaming together for a little while elsewhere, and Dax and I had just started teaming, that was the only reason you guys won at Inception II, but Andrew and I have been a tag team for a few years now.

Ivan and Andrew both smile and cackle as the scene fading to black.

Title reigns
N/a