Author Topic: Shut Up & Do It  (Read 329 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Shut Up & Do It
« on: November 13, 2015, 11:52:32 PM »
 Off Camera
Kingston Jamaica,
After Climax Control

Finally after weeks of having it being held over her head. After hearing over and over again how Mikah gift wrapped her a victory. How Mikah was the sole reason that Crystal was able to get a win over Mercedes Vargas in the first place. Crystal managed to finally put that claim to shame as she managed to step into the ring with her longtime friend, and defeat the likes of Vargas and Lucy to advance further in the tournament. Crystal sat in the locker room with a wide grin locked on her lips as she started to take it all in. That is all she ever wanted out of this company.

All she wanted to do was earn her place. To have people say she earned something with her own bare heads, and after weeks of being unsure in her abilities. Unsure if she even had confidence within herself or if she had it in her to keep wrestling at a high level. Crystal managed to take a step closer to her dream of becoming a World Champion again, and that’s something that had eluded her for the past four years.

It was hard being a teenage prodigy. Being groomed for the business before she was even out of high school. Watching her older brother Mike have a stint in the NFL following a very successful wrestling career and even her older sister Cherrie having a successful career which ultimately led her to many tag team championships and even a World Championship.

But being at the top of the World was something that Crystal only managed to do once in her entire career and it’s something that ended well before it got underway. Now she was a step closer to that one on one showdown, and right now she felt like nothing could hold her down or back for that matter.

Except for herself, and dealing with herself was something that Crystal had a lot of issues with as of late as she didn’t even know who she wanted to be, and that was something she was trying so desperately to find out.

Crystal was clad in her street clothes, and she was finally ready to leave the arena when she ran into one of her newfound friends in Roxi Johnson. Crystal was normally one to not really want to interact with the other members of the roster. Especially considering that most of the time she would shoo them away with her facade of rudeness but she just couldn’t shun away Roxi. Especially when she was just so damn nice.

Roxi: “Hey Crystal!”

Roxi smiled in return as the Tag Team Champion made her way over to Crystal who was making her exit from the locker room with her duffelbag proudly slung across her shoulders. The Rose Goddess smiles as she looks back into the eyes of the redhead.

Crystal: “Hey there Roxi… Congratulations on moving to the next round, although I know it’s not in the way that you wanted to make advance..”

Roxi shook her head in agreement as she looked back at Crystal smiling passionately.

Roxi: “I am just happy this gash isn’t that serious. Twisted Sister is really something else.

Crystal nodded her head in agreement as she looks at the bandage on Roxi’s head before turning her attention back over to Roxi.

Crystal: “Yeah… I am happy you are okay. Roxi can I ask you a question?

Roxi nods her head in agreement as she continues to smile looking passionately back into the eyes of the Latina.

Roxi: “Sure Crystal what’s going on?

Crystal: “How do you remain so positive through everything? Like every time I see you it’s like nothing affects you. You just keep a smile on her face and keep going on throughout life like nothing get’s to you.

Roxi takes it all in as she looks back at Crystal. The two stop walking in the hallway as she stares directly into the eyes of Crystal.

Roxi: “In all honesty… There are sometimes I do get upset at some things but life is way too short to take anything for granted. Every day that we are able to wake up is just a reason why we should be happy because not everyone had the opportunity to wake up. So all of the little drama we just need to move on from it. Life is too short to get caught up in all of that.

Crystal: “That’s exactly what I feel I am going through with everything. I don’t want all of the fame and status to get in the way of my friendship with everyone else. I look at you Roxi and everyday you just seem so positive just about everything. It doesn’t matter what a person has done you have always found a way to be their friend no matter what. As you say you love each and every one of them, and will be there when they need you always. Is that something you just say or is that something you truly believe in?

Roxi thinks about it for a few moments as she smiles back at Crystal.

Roxi: “And what makes you ask that Crystal?”

Crystal: “I am just wondering because I don’t think I could ever do what you are able to do. I also feel like people wouldn’t forgive me of some of the things that I have done when it comes to this wrestling world that we are all apart of.”

Roxi thinks about it for a few moments as she still continuously grins back at Crystal.

Roxi: “As for whether you think if I am sincere or not… I am here for you right now and you happen to be a friend in need right?”

Crystal: “I guess you do have a point although you took a shot to the face. I would expect you to at least heal up before we talked…”

Roxi: “Well my friends are the most important thing to me and as long as I can make them happy that’s all that really matters to me. Well that and my wife of course. Besides you should be happy things are going really good for you. You just won a big match. You have a wedding coming up in a little over two weeks…”

Crystal: “You got that right and you better be there. I am expecting you to be one of my bridesmaids.”

Roxi: “You know I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Crystal: “And Keira can totally be your plus one… The more the merrier right?”

Roxi: “Right but in addition to that I do believe you also have a birthday coming up and you know what would make an amazing birthday present? If you managed to become SCW World Bombshell Champion by your birthday.

Crystal quickly shakes her head as she seems befuddled.

Crystal” “That would take a miracle and besides the only way I would even get close to that shot is if I somehow made it to the finals of the tournament which I am honestly having my doubts about.

Roxi: “Well as of next week all of your dreams can infact become a reality.”

Crystal: “And why is that exactly?”

Roxi: “You didn’t hear?”

Crystal shakes her head as she looks back at Roxi a bit confused as to what she is talking about.

Crystal: “Not really…”

Roxi: “Well I overheard some people talking. It seems like you have been impressing people as of late. All of your hard work in the ring has been noticed and SCW management is going to give you a title shot at Mikah. One on one. Just you and her fighting for the right to be the SCW World Bombshell Champion.

Crystal raises her eyebrow as this takes her by surprise, and she actually starts to smile a bit.

Crystal: “Are you serious, but I don’t even know what I did to earn this chance. I personally thought my last couple of months have been pretty lackluster when it comes to my wrestling ability.”

Roxi: “You shouldn’t be so down on yourself. Especially when you HAVE been working hard. You beat the number one contender for the SCW Bombshell Championship right before High stakes. Before that you defeated the likes of Alexis Edwards something that even I couldn’t do. You beat mainstream contenders for all these championships. I would say that is a strong enough resume to grant you a shot at the championship.

Crystal didn’t know what to say as she seems really befuddled at the entire situation, but she wasn’t going to argue with this opportunity either. She could only grab Roxi as she embraced her fellow redhead into a long passionate hug. She squeezed the dear life out of her as she slowly started to let the tears roll down her cheek and hit the ground below.

Crystal: “Thank you so much Roxi… Thank you for everything!”

Roxi backed away as she couldn’t help but smile in return, before she placed her hands right on Crystal’s shoulder.

Roxi: “I am not the one that you should be thanking Crystal… The only one who deserves any of your thanks is yourself because it was your hard work that got you to where you are in the first place. Never sell yourself short and just keep working hard with your eyes on the prize as long as you do that you won’t ever disappoint yourself. Now go out there and do what you know you can do Crystal.

Crystal: “You got that right… I am going to go win me a World Championship.”

Roxi however shakes her head in disapproval as she looks deeply into the eyes of the Latina.

Roxi: “If that’s the end result so be it but don’t focus so much as winning. Focus on doing your best because as long as you can say you went out there and gave everything you had. You have nothing to be ashamed of. If you end up winning a title then by all means get excited because you earned it but if things don’t happen to go that way. Just pick yourself up and keep moving forward. Use it as a learning curve on what you need to improve on. Who knows it could eventually lead you to winning the tournament. Sometimes we often fall down just so we could pick ourselves back up and try even harder.

Crystal takes everything Roxi says and shakes her head as she hugs Roxi once again. Crystal looks back into the eyes of Roxi as she offers her a smile.

Crystal “Thank you for being my friend Roxi and I promise I won’t let you down out there.

Roxi: “Don’t worry about what I think, just worry about you Crystal. That’s the most important thing.

Crystal: “And I am sorry for everything that I put Keira through. I… I just wasn’t myself and….”

Roxi: “Really it’s fine… It all comes with the territory of being a part of this business and I know when it comes to going for a championship. People tend to get all crazy and they let the excitement overwhelm. Your apology isn’t accepted because it wasn’t even needed in the first place. Whatever issues you have with Keira you could take them up with her but as far as I am concerned. You and I never had a problem to begin with. Now work hard, do your best, and don’t forget your wedding dress…

Crystal:/b] “Yeah I wo… WEDDING DRESS… Damn it I keep on forgetting… I’ll put that on my todo list… After my big bachelorette party on Saturday. Just make sure you are there… See you Roxi!”

Roxi waves back in return as Crystal confidently walks down the hallway and heads in the direction of the parking lot.

-----------------------------------------

Tampa Bay, Florida
All Star Wrestling Gym
Off Camera

Crystal Hilton found herself in the gym that one of her closest friends owned in Tampa, Florida. Crystal smiled as she walked throughout the school watching everything unfolding in front of her as hopeful wrestling students were fighting with one another. As everyone was giving everything they had to one day make it to the professional circuit. The hard work, the dedication, the loyalty. It was an image that Crystal was familiar with as around ten years ago she herself was in one of the students shoes as she trained with her father as his student in his wrestling school.

Crystal no longer had the wrestling school as she passed it down to one of his closest students but that didn’t stop her from visiting other wrestling schools especially visiting one where two people she had a hand in training had come to this school to learn some things for themselves, including one student who happened to be her best friend at a time, but that’s a story for another day.

Crystal slowly made her way over to her friend’s office and she smiled as the door read Caroline Stark. Crystal slowly opened the door to let herself in and she was all smiles as she started to sing out loud. “Oh Carolineeeee… All the guys would say she’s Mighty Fineeeee, But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time… And the other half got you cursed out or coming up short….” Crystal laughed in return as she couldn’t help but sing out the tune to Roses by Outkast as she knew that was something that Caroline loathed more than anything else.

She was met with a broom being thrown with a javelin at the door, spiking into the side of the door. Caroline Stark was dressed in sweatpants and a breathable gym shirt as she walked past the door, holding up a clipboard and scribbling something on it. “Hello Hilton. I’m fairly sure that if you had wanted to visit, you probably shouldn’t have started with that song as your method of a greeting... Next time I won’t be missing when I throw that thing.”

She pointed out grimly, writing something before stopping and staring at it. She shrugged her shoulders before motioning the Latina wrestler forward into the gym and then towards the back, past the wrestling ring, past the bleachers, the exercise equipment, the small kitchen area that had an assortment of blenders and two fridges with nothing else of interest before the door to the back.

“I don’t understand why you get so offended with that song! That was my first ever wrestling theme. It fit someone that had a severe love for roses…” Crystal giggled in return as she looked around. “Damn you didn’t have to throw the broom at me unless that’s just an early gift for my actual wedding. You really want Jonathan and I to jump one don’t you?” Crystal tried to break the ice as she slowly took a seat in front of her. “You know I am just messing with you… You still on to be a Bridesmaid right, you aren’t going to leave a girl hanging?”

Crystal calmly sits in front of her as she looks deep into her eyes. “I’ll just sit right here. I just came for a simple talk that’s all… I really don’t want to die before I tie the knot and what have you.”

“Uh-huh. No, I’m not throwing a broom at you as a gift. I’m throwing it at you because I hate that god forsaken song yet you continue you to sing at me every time you meet me for anything and everything. Always with the ‘Roses’. You could never sing ‘So Fresh, So Clean’, or ‘Bombs Over Baghdad’. No... You couldn’t sing any of those, you just have to keep on keeping with the same god forsaken...” Caroline pinched the bridge of her nose. “No... No, I’m not going to leave you hanging, yes I’ll be there as a bridesmaid.”

Caroline’s office looked like it was in a continuous state of being half-way between clean and dirty. There were papers of varying degrees all over her desk, mostly finances for the gym and what have you, and over to the side of her desk was a large bookcase, stocked to the teeth with old DVD cases, books on physical health and so on. On the far wall was old photos of her father and uncle during the prime of their wrestling careers, known as the Dallins Gang. Dressed in one photo with ponchos, J. Dallins her father, holding up a bullrope.

Crystal took everything in as she looked at the various pictures on the wall. She smiled in return as she couldn’t keep her eyes off of them.

“It’s amazing C… That the both of us have walked in our father’s shoes of being wrestlers. It was last year around this time when I lost him and honestly I don’t know how I am going to feel when Jonathan becomes the man in my life. When I divorced from Todd I know that my dad was there for me but now… all of that is in the past now. I don’t even know if he is happy with the moves that I have made involving the school. He left it for me to run but….”

Crystal pauses for a few moments as she thinks about it and continues to speak. “Between trying to focus on my own career it was very hard to focus on worrying about someone else when I feel like there are things left unfinished within my own career. How do you do it? How are you able to keep focused on wearing the hat of being here for your students and worry about your own personal career. Things are getting big for you because with me. It just seems like I always stretch myself too thin and I never accomplish what I set out to do… Is there a secret to being a MRS… Running a school, and of course trying to manage your own successful career/ Is there some unknown secret that I don’t know about?”

“I’m sure he was.” Caroline said absentmindedly, suddenly looking at the photos on the wall with her arms crossed. She seemed to be trying to find a particular picture on the wall as she listened to the wrestler. “There’s no real secret. You know what your problem is Hilton? You think too much about things. There’s not some big secret to having a successful marriage, nor is there taking on things like running a school or what have you. I’m pretty sure you could ask someone else on the street just as well as you could ask me. Most people will tell you the same. It’s just a matter of taking it one day at a time. ...Hey, did your dad wrestle under any names or anything?”

She continued looking up and down the frames.

Crystal looked back at Caroline as she nodded her head in agreement. “Actually he wrestled under the moniker of El águila which in Spanish equates to being The Eagle. Something that could flap its wings and soar proudly in the air above everything else. Although I didn’t think much of it but maybe I should have considering he is the one who called me La Paloma. The Dove… In his eyes I was his little bird of peace. A sweet innocent bird who could soar with the best of them.” Crystal offers a chuckle.

“Although in all honesty I think he missed the whole innocence thing with me, but hey in his eyes I guess I am his little girl. How could I forget his stuff though. Everyday in class he would show tapes of himself again and again. He would like hammer what to do and what not to do. Often overly criticizing something he did in the past…”

Caroline stared blankly at a photo.... “Crystal.”

She called her attention and pointed at the photo she had been staring at. Standing in the center of the ring was Caroline’s father, in his usual glory... His poncho on his shoulders and bull rope in hand but next to him was a larger man who looked extremely spry. A man who were a mask with eagle designs on it. He grinned as he held two fingers up, and Crystal looked amazed as she kept glancing at the photo.

Down in the corner were words written in black pen. ‘To J. Dallins. May we be forever young brother and if not, may our little doves soar higher than we. -El águila”  Crystal didn’t know what to say as she started to tremble glancing back at Caroline.

“That’s my father… Your dad and mine interacted with one another?! Wow… It really is a small world… I never even knew….” She kept her eyes locked on the photo just taking it all in. “He… He really wanted me to surpass him…. I just don’t understand why he choose me over Jamal and Maia. Both of them were his children to his wife. I was the mistake that got away yet he poured more into me than he did either of them. I really don’t understand any of it…”

“...You were the only one he would call that huh? ...It’s entirely possible, just a guess that he saw you all that way in the beginning.” Caroline said slowly... Thoughtfully. She didn’t really tremble, but now the Caribbean grappler was rubbing the side of her temple with curiosity. “...I mean when you get down to it, maybe you just met whatever goals or accomplishments he hoped for all of you. maybe... You pretty much exemplified everything that he wanted and hoped for out of a child... You should take that in stride. Take it in pride in fact. ...Actually. You should have that picture if you want it Crystal...”

Caroline smiled sincerely this time. “As a reminder of how much your dad must have loved you, must have believed in you. To be everything and anything you want to be and are going to be.”

Crystal nodded her head as she looked back at Caroline. “Thank you so much…I think I will take this… Will give me something positive to remember him by and go from there. Who knows could even be a big inspiration for me when I get a crack at some world gold over in Cuba. I always take pride walking in the Latin American countries. It’s just a certain aura of knowing that I can walk on the same ground that he walked on. So hopefully I can feel those vibes… At the end of the day I just feel like I need to finally win something for myself. It’s been awhile since I held any type of singles gold…”

Crystal shakes her head as she continues to speak. “Hell I pretty much trained my sister in law Jenny and she just won herself a tourney and is about to get a World title somewhere in two weeks. We both had a hand in training Kate and she won her first World Championship last year. I feel like it’s finally time that good things start happening for me, and I know you can relate with me on that issue. People like us deserve that much. We been in this business for a while now. Started young… It’s time we get ours right?”

“Well, time to get yours I suppose.” Caroline shrugged slowly as she took a seat in front of her desk. “My days of getting mine haven’t come yet. All I can do is tell you for certain that it is your time... It is your time and you should win something for yourself, but don’t think about it. Just do it. Don’t think about being a good wife, because all you have to do... Is simply do it. Y’know Lyn’s motto when he was at this gym?

“And what exactly was his? You forget I been around Liam, and the only thing that is driven in me is that Do The Damned Thing….”

“Yeah, that’s my point. Everybody has catchphrases for when it’s time to kick down and dig your heels in the feet. Here’s mine. Really simple. Shut up and do it.” Caroline cut to the chase.”

“Aight bet… Sounds like a plan… I think I got this, and good looks…’ Crystal smiles wider than before. “You know at some point you and I may have to step in the ring with one another and see what’s up… Speed vs Technical see which can overcome the other… Although I will admit my technical game has gotten better…” Crystal smiles in return.

“And my speed game...!” Caroline started, looking as though she was about to proclaim something of grandeur... Before laughing. “Is just as shit as it’s always been but someday, Hilton. Someday. Like I said, just focus on what’s ahead and all else fails... Shut up and do it.”

------------------------------------------------

You know it’s funny how life works sometimes. A few weeks ago at High Stakes I thought the dream to be a World Champion was over. I thought it was over and done with, and that I had to rise all the way up from the bottom just to climb my way back to the top. Honestly I was contempt with having to do that. I did my part. I wasn’t even supposed to be in that big female World Championship match at High Stakes but the fact that I was even there was enough to make me happy.

I was happy to be able to see my old friends and family in San Juan. To visit my father’s grave and to be able to compete in front of my brother and especially my grandma. I think that is what I liked the most about being in San Juan. I know growing up my dream was to be a softball pitcher.

I was of the very best in all of Detroit. All American at a very young age. I had the scouts looking at me. I had all of the city and the state tuned in on what this girl from Detroit could do, but little did I know that I would get involved in the wrong crowd. That I would find love at the very young age of thirteen and my life would be that of those young girls from the community who had one of those teenage pregnancies. A girl who couldn’t walk or go anywhere without having everyone in the city scoff at me because of what I represented.

But I wasn’t going to be one of those girl’s who couldn’t up to the mistakes they made in life, and rest assured even though I was very young. Having my daughter was nowhere near a mistake, but in having her. I found myself losing everything. My free ride to Michigan State. My ride to a four year degree. A chance to walk in the footsteps of my older siblings Mike and Cherrie who became college graduates before finding their way into a professional sport.

Four year degree was way out of the question especially considering I didn’t even have a high school degree. Things looked gloomy for the Rose Goddess but something changed in my life. My long lost father who I knew nothing about found his way into my life. Little did I know that he was a wrestling big shot and he was willing to take me on in his wrestling school as one of his very own students.

Although I was much more than a student to him. I was the one that got away. I was the daughter that he didn’t have a hand in raising and he wanted to change that. So he gave me an invitation to be apart of something great. I didn’t know what I was doing and I was tired of not fitting in anywhere so I decided to go. I went to make something of myself, and honestly it was the best decision that I have ever made in my 27 years of being apart of this world.

Being in wrestling school taught me a sense of humility. It taught me a sense of pride, and it taught me how to be disciplined and although my father did his part of trying to teach me how to do things the right way. I felt like I was better than what he was teaching me. I gained an ego and I was quickly to leave his school to find things out on my own.

Honestly I thought I knew everything once I left his school. I was the young teenage upstart who felt she knew everything and in the beginning it got me everything I wanted. I was quick to win awards that ranged from best newcomer, to best breakout. I won title after title and I didn’t show any signs of slowing down.

I gained many accolades in addition to my sudden rise within the wrestling business and it’s like nothing could bring me down. Then finally after all the years of building myself up the World Championship reigns came. They seemed to come one after another, and after everything I finally was at the top of the world.

The internet considered me the best women’s wrestler in 2011, and instead of taking that honor in stride like a veteran who studied how to be a luchadora in a professional school. Instead I let the accolades and that status make the woman that I was.

It was no longer about the thrill of competing in the ring, the thrill of competition or anything like that. It was more so about doing whatever I could do to get famous. It was about pushing my Hollywood career further and that is when my wrestling career seemed to go on the demise.

Whatever happened to the Crystal Hilton of old?

Whatever happened to that woman that was selling out arenas that was deserving of all the praise that the world wanted to give her?

She slowly became a thing of the past and in her place was a woman who thrived off of being Hi Def. Who thrived off of seeing the red carpet, the lights, the cameras, and the flashes. That’s what wrestling had become to me, and I guess that’s why I was stuck in the situation that I was in.

For the past four years I have been stuck in limbo hoping for a chance to get back into that limelight. Hoping for a chance to get everyone talking, and with a win at High Stakes I thought that it was meant to be but clearly it wasn’t.

But as I said earlier as one door closes another one surely opens and I have the chance to prove myself against 18 of the best women that this company has to offer. If I could make it past every other woman on the SCW roster then surely I would be ready for this second encounter with Mikah.

But here’s the thing…

It’s as if something or someone was really looking out for me. I don’t know what it is or who it is, but somehow I would like to think that it was my father sending me down some of his heavenly vibes and he wants to see his baby girl get to where she used to be but this time in the right way.

On this edition of Climax Control I can do exactly just that because everything I ever wanted out of this company is being dangled in front of me like a carrot on a stick. I finally get what I wanted.

I will finally have a one on one match with Mikah, and it’s something that I am heavily looking forward to because this time there will be no excuses. This time there will be no third party and it’s something that I earned all by myself.

Not something that was given to me as a way to punish Mikah because she got involved in one of Mercedes affairs.

This time if Mikah wants to keep the championship around her waist she has to get through one fired up Crystal Hilton and honestly I don’t even think she has what it takes to beat the woman that I am right now.. That’s right Mikah do you even know what you are going to be up against the moment I step into the ring with you?

To you, you might be annoyed because “you just beat that bitch” Or how you will “still be champion no offense” but no offense is taken because who are you to sell me short at anything? To you I might just be a Roulette Champion at best but if you sell me short I guarantee you on everything that is running through me that will ultimately be your own undoing. You aren’t the woman you think you are. On any given day anybody can beat anybody.

Hell Amy Marshall beating the likes of Delia further proves that point. It’s not set in stone who is going to beat who. You still need to go out to that ring and actually do it.

Do I respect you Mikah? Of course I do… You have been champion all these months now but you shouldn’t just feel comfortable because there are people hungry for this moment, and you are looking at the woman who is the most hungriest.

Do you know how it feels to have fallen so far from grace? Do you know how it feels to not be on top anymore and the struggles it takes to get back there again?

No because you are complacent being there. You are complacent putting down everyone else and now your main focus is just sitting back and hoping for the likes of someone like Alexis to rise up there so you can have your little BFF showdown but let me be real with you.

I have EARNED this match. I have earned my chance to beat you and although going through the length of this entire tourney would be a storybook type of ending. One that you could only see in the fairytales when the old school veteran who was once on top gets back there again.

Something you might see in the likes of a Rocky Movie. Why should I have to go through the tournament if I can get everything I want right now, in the way that I want it the most.

One on One Mikah and do you have any idea at what that truly means? I get it you beat me, but if the definition of beating me is by pinning the likes of someone else in a triple threat match. By all means yes you do have a win “over” me and I use that term loosely but you didn’t beat me. You didn’t pin me. You didn’t make me submit you defeated Mercedes in the ring not me.

You still don’t think I deserve this match?

Well how about the fact that I have been on an absolute tear these past few months. Granted I didn’t beat Keira but in it’s place I defeated Alexis Edwards your so called friend who is now the Internet Champion. I have beaten Lucy Seraphina who was the former Internet Champion. I have beaten Mercedes vargas who can be considered one of the most definitive Roulette Champions in the history of this company, and you can’t hold over me that you helped me beat her, when just last week I beat her cleanly in the ring.

I have gone through Natalie McKinley among other big names in this company. I have a hell of a resume and it’s because of those reasons why you must fight me. That’s the reason why you and I are going to step in the ring with the likes of one another in Cuba.

You honestly don’t think I am ready for this moment? If you think that then you are going to watch as I past you right by because by the end of the night in Cuba you will be witnessing the crowning of a new Bombshell Champion and there’s not a thing you can do to stop it.

I can talk myself up like none other but the real question in the matter is what are you going to do Mikah? What are you going to do to stop it?

So if I was you instead of trying to play buddy, buddy, with Alexis thinking about the Future. I would honestly have my mind on the present because I guarantee that with every single bone in my body YOU will not be leaving Cuba with that Championship intact. I am going to do everything in my power to pry it away from the likes of you because I want it more.

My story is that of denial… of doubt, of being deprived.

But at the same time it’s a story of determination and right now at this stage in my career. I am determined to gain back what I lost, and I feel like it’s my destiny to become the SCW Bombshell Champion, and that’s something that I can smile about.

You just might be the toughest opponent I have ever faced in SCW, and this is indeed the biggest match I have ever been in but I thrive for moments like this. I thrive to emerge in the spotlight and I won’t be denied. Not by the likes of you who seems to be a woman so far up her own ass she just goes by doubting the talents of everyone else on the roster.

The first time we faced I am going to be honest with you and the rest of the world.

I simply wasn’t ready for it.

I wasn’t ready because I wasn’t being truthful to myself and to the rest of the world.

I was like this crazed obsessed woman who had her mind on the title and ONLY on the title, and that’s not who I am at all.

As much as I love the spotlight, as I love being a ham whenever the opportunity presents itself. What I love more than anything else in this world is being a wrestler. Being a rolemodel to my daughter, and being a friend to those who consider me a friend.

I shat on people just to make myself look better than the rest of them, and it didn’t really get me anyway.

So I am proud when I say that I consider Keira Fisher a friend. Yes the same Keira that I cried and whined about because I thought it was unfair how she beat me, but I guarantee you my complaints wouldn’t have even been a complaint if I managed to beat her. She just happened to be smart and she caught me when I didn’t see it coming.

To the likes of Delia and Mercedes Vargas. You two were women who reached out to me to help get you accepted by the locker room, and I was there for you, but I didn’t know in turn it would cause me to trample on you to get to where I wanted in this company. I never meant to yell at you… It’s just that’s how I seem to get when a title is involved. I try to shut the world down and it only becomes about what Crystal Hilton wants and everything else is an after thought.

I am sorry that I just couldn’t stay on track with you both. You are both awesome friends and especially you Vargas more so than anyone else on this roster you and I have this connection that won’t ever be broken. Although the competitiveness can get quite fierce between the both of us.

We are two hot tempered Latinas. We were Tag Team Champions at another point and I have seemed to look down upon our entire past in pursuit of what I wanted. I am sorry that I threw all of that away just to do my own thing. I hope you can forgive me, and in the same way that you and Delia reached out to me. I hope you can welcome me back with open arms.

Last but not least there’s you Natalie Mckinley, and I know you are watching and listening because whenever I manage to speak. You always find a way to kindly remind me of what I said.

But when I first came into this company you were the roadblock that was in my way and although I hated that I lost to you over and over again, and I really hated being in the ring with you because I couldn’t get past you.

Despite what I thought you were the opponent that I NEEDED to fight because you showed me what reality was all about. You showed me that things can’t always go my way no matter how much I talk myself up. You reminded me that you have to put in the effort if you want to get somewhere in this business and I thank you for that.

That’s something I needed to have in my career here. I will admit formally that you were the better woman between the both of us and although I said some very stupid things about you, you have my respect, and that’s something that won’t change. So hopefully you can forgive me…

Just like all of you that I mentioned…

The reason why I am bringing all of them up is because my friends are everything to me. They are what makes me want to go out to that ring and do my best. They are the ones that are pushing me on and although I can be on the biggest ego trip.

It are my friends that are really backing me up. They are the ones telling me to pick myself up and move forward. They are the ones telling me that you can achieve something Crystal and that’s something I don’t think you understand Mikah.

The reason why you hate my choice of friends is because deep down you don’t have that many and until you change who you are as a person you won’t find any.

But your biggest friend as it currently stands is that SCW Bombshell Championship because that’s the one single thing that seems to make you seem relevant. It’s the one very thing that makes you important, and if I take that away from you what will you really have left Mikah?

Answer that for me… So this whole Going For The Gold tourney?

For me that can be justified in the course of one single night and this is my second chance to beat you in front of the hispanic community. I failed once and I damn sure won’t find myself failing again not to the likes of you.

So tell me this Mikah what are you going to do to prove to me that you can beat me?

What are you going to do to stop me from claiming what I want because I won’t let anything get in the way of beating you.

It’s the story of the stuck up woman who feels she is better than everybody else going up against the woman who has a story that is four years in the making.

Four long years of being out of the loop.

Who had to deal with comments that she wasn’t good enough?

Or people questioning what happened?

By all means I will admit you might be the better wrestler between the both of us. I won’t even deny that.

But the reality of everything Mikah is that I don’t have to be better than you for the rest of our careers. I don’t have to claim more accomplishments or accolades than you.

The only thing I need to do more than anything else is be better than you on one single night. Beating you on one night can change everything and it can make us change places, and that’s what I am looking forward to more than anything else.

Are you ready to face the rose that refuses to wither away?

Well that’s what you get when you deal with me.

Lights….

Camera…

Action….

Nothing will ever stop me from claiming what I want for this rose will blossom.

Good luck Mikah you will need it especially when you seem so focused on overestimating me…

I’ll see you out in Cuba, and may the most deserving individual win….

---------------------------------------------------------------

Off Camera
My Time To Shine
On a Beach in Havana

Crystal found herself on one of the many beaches in Havana. No she wasn’t taking in the sun or anything like that but the Rose Goddess was catching a cool breeze as it flickered past her hair. She was clad in a pair of Pikachu yoga pants. Crystal was exercising on the beach to the best of her ability as she slowly to stretch out taking everything that the Cuba climate had to offer to her. She wasn’t alone as her usual partner in crime Zelda Knite walked onto the scene with a smile on her face as she glanced back at Crystal Hilton. Crystal caught Zelda and for the first time in a long time Crystal was actually smiling back at her best friend.

She looked deeply into the eyes of Zelda as she couldn’t help but speak out to her in return.

Crystal:
“How’s it going Z? Let me guess today you are going to dive right into the water to see if you can wrestle a shark with your bare hands. So you could snap it in two and dissect it for some more ummmm Marine Biologist research….”

Crystal giggles in return as Zelda can’t help but laugh as well.

Zelda: “Actually I gave up on that quest a long time ago… Today’s journey is honestly just about checking on my best friend seeing how she is doing. Especially considering when she has a big match coming up. You ready to actually do something or will you forever be SCW’s biggest choke artist?”

Crystal: “...”

Zelda seems befuddled as Crystal just gives her that look, and Zelda places her hands on her hips to give Crystal a look in return.

Zelda: “What? I am only being honest! I don’t have to always be up to something. Stop acting like a goomba and what’s up with those tights… Pikachu… Pikachu?! Seriously Crystal I know you can do so much better than that.

Crystal nods her head as she looks back at Zelda grinning in return.

Crystal: “Actually it’s my Jonathan’s favorite pokemon and he loves to spend his time pokemon a lot. You should hear him and Brittany playing in the room. Always yelling at one another who is the master at playing Alpha Sapphire.”

Zelda: “Whoa, whoa, whoa… Your fiance hosts Pokemon battles and you don’t even invite me to play with you guys? Some friend you are…”

Crystal: “Z… I don’t even play. That’s what he does with Brittany… That’s their thing… Besides in all honesty I am just getting used to everything to be honest. You know I am new to this whole nerd culture thing so it’s going to take some time for me to adapt and what not, but between you and Jenny. I feel like I can really adapt, and it gives me something to get closer to Jenny, closer to Jonathan, and even Brittany. So it’s a plus all around…”

Zelda: “Ahem…”

Crystal: “Oh and how could I ever forget you Z! Yes even you too… Happy?”

Zelda: “Good and you better not forget that… I don’t know why you always gotta act like a jerk for… You win a couple of matches and instantly want to forget all of the people that you know carried you here….No different than Tommy Gunn from Rocky Five….”

Crystal is more confused than ever as Zelda references Rocky Five. She scratches her head as  she gives Zelda a blank stare. Zelda shrugs it off as she grins in return.

Zelda: “Nevermind I knew you wouldn’t get the reference considering I am pretty sure that’s the Rocky movie that nobody ever remembers. Hell I am also sure they probably just retconned that movie.

Crystal: “Wait so you mean that the franchise didn’t end after Rocky beat Drago?”

Zelda: “Yeah that’s exactly my point, but what I am really trying to say Crystal is I am proud of you. You ready for you wedding in two weeks?”

Crystal: “Honestly I feel like I am going to be as ready as I am ever going to be… It’s what I have been wanting for the last two years and I am finally going to get it. I might as well be ready for it. Jonathan is really good with Brittany. It took her a while to get used to him but they have a good relationship with one another. We both have kids from our previous marriages so it’s a match made in heaven…”

Zelda: “Yeah and how long is this marriage going to last… I remember how rocky your relationship with Todd was… You just can’t kick this guy to the curb whenever he doesn’t suit your needs or fit into your agenda…”

Crystal: “Yeah considering he’s the type to make me sleep in a car…”

Zelda: “Wait he seriously made you do that before?!”

Crystal slowly nods her head in agreement as she slowly turns her attention back over to Zelda.

Crystal: “Yeah… On the floor, in a car… And there were some other places as well….”

Zelda: “Well damn maybe this relationship might actually work. You have my blessing in marriage. Don’t worry I will proudly take my responsibilities as your maid of honour….Don’t worry you don’t have to ask me….”

Crystal: “Yeah about that Z… Well you see…. I kinda already have…..”

Zelda doesn’t even let Crystal finish that statement as she changes the subject and continues to speak some more.

Zelda: “So you ready to stick it to this Mikah goomba?! You ready to jump all over her and smash her right into the ground….”

Crystal: “Well that’s why I am here Zelda… You know how Mikah can get… She’s quick to say how she’s going to take in some beach or do something of the likes like that but while she is off trying to get wasted in some bar. Or trying to relax I am using every opportunity of free time I have to be absolutely prepared for this match. The moments I spend taking everything about this match seriously with her trying to relax for her match just makes me even more ready to push my way towards that ultimate goal of being the SCW Bombshell Champion, and I don’t want to let anything get in the way of that….”
Zelda smiles wickedly as she nods her head in agreement.

Zelda: “That’s right Crystal is so totes ready for this match. She’s so ready and she won’t let anything get in front of that match. Not a wedding, or a future husband….”

Crystal: “That’s literally the same exact thing.”

Zelda: “What of it?!”

Crystal: “You know I hate it when you say that right?”

Zelda: “I know but if stirs something out within you then it’s clearly doing it’s job.”

Crystal: “Right whatever you say Zelda… So are you just going to distract me out here all day and keep me from getting my last minute training in for my match, or are you going to let me focus on me…”

Zelda: “Actually I was hoping I could be your Apollo Creed?”

Crystal stops stretching for a moment as she stares blankly at Zelda.

Crystal: “My Apollo Creed? Zelda it’s really not that neces….”

Zelda: “Oh it definitely is… You are the woman who has fallen so far from grace. The woman who needs to find the petals of her rose again.

Crystal: “That was an absolutely HORRIBLE comparison to the eye of the tiger…”

Zelda: “Well you get what I am trying to do… Besides we could create our own 80s montage… We could wear the super shorts. Go jogging down the beach. The wind hitting our face. Doesn’t that sound amazing? That is of course you are scared of losing a race to me… I can completely understand if you are afraid that you have hand locked on the eternal suck button. The one that says you can’t come close to anything that Zelda can do…”

Crystal raises an eyebrow in return as she can’t help but chuckle out loud.

Crystal: “If you really want a race by all means let’s do this thing then, but when you lose I don’t want to ever hear you say that I am washed up. I don’t ever want to hear you say that I suck… I just don’t want to hear anything from you...Except that Crystal maybe you do have it in you.

Zelda: “...Please there’s nothing wrong with being the Zelda Knite carry on bag… It’s the story of Every Man’s Fantasy’s life remember? You look pretty for the cameras. I the actual star do the wrestling and I bring you along for a tag team title run.

Crystal: “Yeah those days are long gone… That’s never, and won’t EVER happen again…”

Zelda: “So you really think you can beat me in a race?”

Crystal offers a wicked grin in return as she looks off into the horizon.

Crystal: “Well there’s only way to find out who the fastest is between the both of us right?”

Zelda: “Like YOU of all people could ever beat me. You might be Sonic… You might be the first one out of the gate but I am just like Mario… I am still a platformer. Slow and steady wins the race and at the end of the day I will be the only one left standing. Still an exclusive and not subjected to being just third party….”

Crystal: “Well on this day the tortoise gets smoked by the hare… You ready to do this? On your mark”

Zelda: “Get set….”

Crystal however begins to take off as she sprints down the beach with Zelda standing there dumbfounded.

Zelda: “Get back here you cheater!”

She tries to catch up as she runs after Crystal.

user posted image