Author Topic: Fear of the Goddess  (Read 5578 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
 The scene opens backstage after the show had been finished. Necra moves through the hallways on silent feet. As she passed stage hands, they moved out of her way in fear that she would lay a curse upon them or bring them to their untimely demise. she hadn't seen her tag partner since the match had ended, but that was nothing new. She always seemed to disappear after everything was said and done. Necra turned the corner and spotted an open locker room door.

TBC Amy or Roxanne
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 11:34:28 AM »
 Inside that locker room, Amy stood looking around the place, seeing if she had missed anything from packing. She just wanted to leave and forget about the nightmare that was New Years Rising.

Grabbing her bag, Amy turned and spotted Necra standing by the door.

"Necra, what do i owe this visit?"

Amy asked not intimidated by Necra's presents.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
 Necra sighs, and leans against the door frame. New Years Rising hadn't gone the way either of them wanted.

Necra: Sorry that we lost the Tag Titles... We had them but... Oh well... Titles don't mean anything to me anyway.

Necra walks into the room, her bare feet never making a sound on the hard cement as she does.

Necra: Besides I'm looking for someone. The only person besides you that doesn't cringe in fear of me, like everyone else around here.

TBC Amy or Roxanne  
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »
 Amy watches Necra, and frowns at the very mention of losing the tag team titles to Trish and Laura, and how Necra just shrugged it off as nothing.

"I don't know why everyone is scared of you, you are just another wrestler who is a little different."

Amy said as gently places her bag on the floor and takes a few steps back and sits down on the arm of the sofa.

"So who are you looking for?"
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:14:09 PM »
 Necra looks at her and her eyes seem to flash a blue before changing back to their normal color.

Necra: I'm looking for Roxanne. I have to find out why she doesn't fear me. It's been something that's been nagging at the back of my mind lately.

Necra looks around the locker room and smiles softly seeing a small sprite moving through the room.

TBC Amy or Roxanne.

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 05:27:52 AM »
 Amy raises an eyebrow a little sceptical.

"So you thought you would try and find Roxana here."

Amy says with a smirk on her face.

"Well im afraid you're shit out of luck. No Roxana here. Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

Amy stands and grabs her bag.
Accomplishments:

1x Bombshell Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 10:50:34 AM »
 Just then, there is an ominous presence standing in the doorway.  The six foot amazon clad in leather nearly from head to toe stands by with her cherry red lips parted into a smile.  She eyeballs Necra and Amy very closely as the sound of a lighter clicking can be heard.  Roxanne's friend Electra Blaze stands behind her as Roxanne slowly walks into the room.  Her heels click loudly against the ground as she moves with precision.  She walks by Amy, taking a deep sniff of her neck, looking away in confusion.  Her eyes land on Necra.

Roxanne:  This one is either stupid, or one tough bitch...

Electra giggles as Roxanne works her way over to Necra, grinning as she leans in closely to the goddess of the dead.  She gently brushes her lips against Necra's, as if going in for another kiss.  She stops and takes a step back, her emerald eyes glowing in the florescent light.

Roxanne:  The burning questions... the curiosity to learn what exactly makes one... tick?

Roxanne looks back as Electra slides over to her side almost like a protective watch dog.  She trembles at the sight of Necra, but refuses to back down.  An annoyed grunt is heard in the background.

(TBC by Amy or Necra)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:51:03 AM by Spike Staggs »

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »
 Necra just smirks as she looks at Roxanne. She had been searching for her, and now she stood before her. Necra's eyes flash a red color before going back to their normal color. Electra notices it, and her eyes go wide as Necra turns and looks at Roxanne.

Necra: That's what I need to know Roxanne. But the only question that is baffling me is why don't you fear me like the others? You kissed the lips of death and yet you didn't back away from me. You walked away like I was just a normal person.

TBC Amy or Roxanne

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 02:12:26 PM »
 Without a moment's hesitation, Roxanne offers a light, playful chuckle.  She rests her hands on Electra's shoulders, rubbing them gently to calm her friend.  Roxanne listens as Electra practically purs.  Her emerald eyes flash back toward Necra as she maintains the eye contact most others cannot maintain.  She gently parts her lips to speak.

Roxanne:  I could go on and on about how I sought you out on purpose to prove a point, and how I forcefully kissed you after rising from a grave, but the theatrics don't seem to amuse you as much as they do the simple minded viewers.

Roxanne gently runs a finger under Necra's chin, tilting her head up slightly so that she can look into her eyes.  Roxanne runs her tongue slowly around both of her own lips as she leans in another two inches.

Roxanne:  The fact of the matter is this, doll.  I look into your eyes and I see a shell of a human containing everything that horrifies your average human being.  If you hadn't noticed, I am anything but average.  Anything that I once feared has disappeared long ago.  I don't fear death any more than I fear a clown, a dentist, or Michael Myers.  For all intensive purposes, honey, I've already died and transcended death.  So why should I fear you?  Instead... I embrace you.

(TBC by Necra or Amy)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 02:12:44 PM by Spike Staggs »

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
 Necra had never met anyone like her before. Roxanne didn't fear her, and that was always a good thing. Necra steps back and folds her arms in front of her.

Necra: There are only a few people in the world that have faced me and embraced death. The Darkside, you and Amy are the only ones that can look upon me and feel the icy hand of death upon them. Everyone else either fears me, or are willing to give up everything for me. My followers are proof of that, and even then they can't look at me without wanting to kill themselves for my glory.

Necra looks at Amy and then at Roxanne. Between the three of them they could do anything they so desired, and they would be unstoppable. A smile slowly creeps along Necra's tanned face, as she leans against the wall.

Necra: I have an idea... But I have to make sure both of you are on board for it...

TBC Amy or Roxanne.

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
 Roxanne:  I must warn you... I do NOT play well with other females.  Especially ones who can't accept me as I am.  I have a hard time surrendering leadership to others, and I'm not sure a goddess or a self-proclaimed "Punk Princess" can handle that.

Roxanne takes another step back, looking directly at Amy as the two engage in a stare down that brings a sadistic sort of smile to both of their faces.  There is no telling the kind of pain the other is wishing on the other, or what Amy is truly thinking.  Knowing Roxanne, she is flexing her dominance in a room where such a thing is nearly impossible.

Roxanne:  So tell me, what did you have planned?

Roxanne and Amy continue their stare down, not even breaking for Roxanne's question.

(TBC by Amy or Necra)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 01:40:14 PM »
 Putting her bag back down on the floor, but keeping her eye on Roxana - unsure to what to make of her and unsure of what she is capable of, Amy briefly looks at Necra.

"What is your idea?"

Amy said folding her arms before returning her gaze back to Roxana, trying to figure her out.
Accomplishments:

1x Bombshell Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 10:11:26 AM »
 Necra smiles knowing she has their attention. The Darkside was hers now and she could add anyone she so chose. Amy was perfect and so was Roxi. Neither of them had any fear of the unknown, and they were filled with darkness that no one else could see.

Necra: That the three of us form our own little stable, and show the rest of the Diva's in the SCW that we are better then they will ever be. We'll show them why we are feared, and why they should bow to us, and why we deserve to be respected. What do you say?

TBC Amy or Roxanne

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 01:07:18 PM »
 Amy cocks her head for a moment, as she looks at Necra, trying to figure her out and what her angle is with this proposition. But then again she doesn't have many allies - only Alexis.

Shrugging Amy sticks out her hand to Necra...

"I'm in"
Accomplishments:

1x Bombshell Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Fear of the Goddess
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
 Necra's ruby lips form a smile almost an evil grin.

Necra: Good. How about you Roxanne?

TBC Roxanne or Amy