Author Topic: The Ivory Nightmare is coming...  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Casper Grey

• View Profile
    • Casper Grey
The Ivory Nightmare is coming...
« on: January 14, 2013, 04:16:15 AM »
 OOC: Ok I'd like to state I'm not the best person when it comes to writing introduction Rps, but eh here it is, hope you all enjoy it.
----

[We open to downtown the Second City, otherwise known as the Windy City, Chi-Town Chicago, Illinois. The downtown area of Chicago can be seen being rather gritty as the street we find ourselves walking down can be seen being lit up with street lights lighting the corners of the various  intersections the connect the ally ways and other side streets with one another as our Sin City Wrestling Camera’s continue on down the unknown street in the downtown area we come up on a unusual pale individual who can be seen having ivory white shoulder lengthened hair that can be seen cascading down over the tops of his shoulders.

The extremely pale individual can be seen with his back facing towards us, he can be seen looking in an old condemned, boarded up church that can be seen having various broken windows. The condemned church can be seen looking as if it had been taken out of a scary horror movie, it’s once beautiful colored exterior walls can be seen having mold, and dirt spread across them, as if time itself was giving it cancer.]

\'user

[As we continue to slowly, approach the individual with caution the individual swiftly turns around facing us direct, he can be seen wearing a winter fur coat, his ivory white hair flowing down the fronts of his shoulder tops. He can be seen being none other then the “The Ivory Nightmare” Lucien Faustus. Faustus can be seen dressed in all black clothing except for his winter fur coat, he also can be seen wearing a top hat, Lucien can be seen looking like as if he just walked from out of a circus tent or for better imaging of Lucien, as if he had just walked on out of the 1971 crime film  “A Clockwork Orange”.

Lucien continues to look at us with little despair in his eyes, before finally speaking, as he can be heard, he can be heard speaking with a Chicago, Illinois accent, he can be heard, he can be heard identifying himself.]

Lucien Faustus: Evening Sin City Wrestling, as you all may have come to know I’m the newest signee of Sin City Wrestling, and come next Sunday night when Sin City comes back from it’s New Years Rising pay-per-view, and Climax Control comes to air across the Vegas, and California air waves, yours truly will come to make his debut, and debut he will make!

[Lucien says as he continues on speaking.]

Lucien Faustus: Don’t be afraid thot haven’t you ever seen someone of different color?

[Lucien says as he addresses the beautiful buxom that is Ms. Rocky Mountains, the very buxom of the Sin City Wrestling staff. Ms. Rocky Mountains can be seen hiding behind her camera man as Lucien slowly approaches her and her camera man.]

Lucien Faustus: I take it you haven’t ever come across some like myself Ms…

[Lucien pauses due to not knowing her name, Ms. Rocky Mountains blurts it out from behind her camera man, before finally walking out from behind her protector.]

Lucien Faustus: What was it you said thoty?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: My name is Ms. Rocky Mountains, and I’m not a thoty as you keep referring to me as, and no I’ve never come across someone as pale as you as long as I’ve been a backstage interviewer, but I have come across, and seen some pretty bizarre individuals over the years, though not as bizarre as yourself, and I’m assuming you’re Lucien Faustus, the newest signee of Sin City Wrestling!

Lucien Faustus: Indeed, indeed I am Ms. Mountains indeed I am… Hehehehahaha!!!

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Ok Lucien, we both know why I’m here, and why I’m bothering you right now, though I must ask why, why did you have to choose this place of all places to have an interview at, and at night of all times!

Lucien Faustus: Why… why… why I chose this place, well it’s got a lot of meaning to me, it’s the very place that took me in after my very own mother didn’t want me, it’s the very place that gave me a chance at living, it didn’t believe I should of died the nigh I was born because of the pigment of my skin, or because of my ghoulish snow white colored hair, and red eyes, you see it was the very place that saw me as a blessing, and not of an abomination or an omen brought upon it like that of my mother, so yes why not have my first interview with Sin City Wrestling here at the orphanage I was brought to at birth!!!!

[Lucien says with a bit of anger and annoyance in his voice, as he answers Ms. Rocky Mountains first question.]

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Okay, but why at night Lucien?

[Ms. Rocky Mountains questions Faustus as he continues to look down at her as she stands before him, breathing out the cold air, as she does her breath can be seen appearing in front of her like a cloud of smoke.]

Lucien Faustus: Why at night, why not what would the difference been during the day? I mean really why not, you really are what I’ve come to hear.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: And what’s that Lucien?

Lucien Faustus: Oh…  it doesn’t matter what it is, so what’s your next question, come on keep em coming or we are going inside my old home, as its too damn cold out hear to not be moving or doing something.

[Lucien says as he begins to lean from side to side, rubbing his hands together, as he struggles to keep warm.]

Ms. Rocky Mountains: My next question for you Lucien is what are your goals here in the Sin City Wrestling?

Lucien Faustus: My goals, Ms. Rocky Mountains only when the time is right, will my goals be known… hehehehehahaha!!!!

[Lucien says laughing, before walking around to the doors of the condemned church, as he does the church bells ring as if they would normally for Sunday morning church.]

I can remember when this church used to let out, various people, ranging from children, to adults, could be seen walking on out of the church. The Husbands holding their wife’s hands as they companied one another. The children could be seen running around playing with one another, some of the children could even be seen walking in front of their parents, I remember being one of the children playing in the churches courtyard as sister Theresa watched over me like a caring mother would for her love ones though that was then and this is now…

[Lucien said as he walked towards the old catholic church as he fought his way up the old crumbling stairs as he approached the entrance doors of the church. The two church doors could be seen being two gigantic wooden doors, with giant circular rings serving as the door knobs. Lucien turned one of the door knobs still intact, he turned the door knob, one of the wooden doors could be seen starting to open, as it opened, Lucien turned to Ms. Rocky Mountains, and begin to speak as a sleazy looking grin could be seen creeping its way onto his face.]  

Lucien Faustus: Sorry love, but our time is over, for yours truly is cold…

[As he says that he leaves Ms. Rocky Mountains behind, alone in the darkness of the old courtyard of the now condemned church. Upon entering the old condemned church rows upon rows of pews line each side of the monstrous room as Lucien slowly walked into the room. At the far end of the room, a giant old black organ rests alone by itself, various spider webs, and cobwebs lay undisturbed across the old pews, and old black organ that could be seen alone by itself.

Atop the once beautiful black organ, melted candles can be seen. On each side of the organ, old red satin drapes grace the Catholic church walls. On each side of the room, are two confessionals. In between each set of the old pews, is a long blood red carpet that can be seen covered in dust, and dirt as it can be seen leading on up to the organ.

As Lucien makes his way on down the long blood red carpet he takes a seat in the middle section of the pews, dusting a section of the pews off, as he takes a seat, he can be seen making himself comfortable as he crosses his arms in front of him, crossing them across his chest. Lucien removes his long winter fur coat, as he does he can be seen dressed in a long sleeved black turtleneck t-shirt, a silver six sided pentagram star can be seen dangling down from his neck onto his chest hitting his chest. He also can be seen wearing beige colored dress pants, and black colored dress shoes.]

Lucien Faustus: My lord, lord Lucifer it is I your chosen disciple, the very disciple that shall spread the word of Satanism through the likes of the Sin City Wrestling promotion, within time, within time my lord…

[As Lucien says that Ms. Rocky Mountains can be heard starting to fuss about the dirtiness, and dangers that could happen as she slowly approached Lucien, though not giving a care as she approached the kneeled down Lucien who could be seen preaching to the lord of the church of Satan, she spoke out.]

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Umm Lucien…

[As she speaks Lucien’s attention turns from his preying to Ms. Rocky Mountains.]

Lucien Faustus: What are you doing in here Mountains?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: I’m getting the rest of what you dragged me out here for and that’s my interview Lucien!!!

[She screams at Lucien who slowly rises on up from kneeling on the ground, as he does he slowly, but calmly approaches Ms. Rocky Mountains.]

Lucien Faustus: The rest of your interview eh?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Yes my interview.

[As she says that he grabs the camera and looks into it, and begin to speak once again.]

Lucien Faustus: It wont be long before I make my official debut, for come Climax Control yours truly will officially makes his debut… hehehehehehahahahahaha!!!!

[Lucien says whispering before dropping the camera onto the ground, as he does the camera catches him walking away as it fades out to darkness.]
>