Author Topic: Ashes to Ashes, Part II  (Read 952 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Ashes to Ashes, Part II
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:31:25 PM »

an official alexis morrison roleplay of darkness
"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell."
★ Oscar Wilde ★
\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ ★ intro narration ★ ★

'It is written that world shall purge into darkness. Throughout the ancient world doomsday has been coined has the day the world’s existence is uncertain. Mayan’s have foretold the end of their calendar to happen on December 21, 2012 with great fear and excitement that they wrote of each chapter of life coming to a dramatic end, and thus ending their complete calendar in December 2012. Within the Brotherhood, we believe that parts of the world shall be swallowed by the seas that once bore us and lead those chosen to survive and remake everything we known, did you know that? It is documented within the Georgia Guidestones telling humanity it must maintain fewer than 500,000,000 if it is to be balanced with nature. It is our birthright to watch over humanity as not their masters but as their saviors in this new order of life that has spared those chosen few. Welcome to the Age of Arrival, kittens...'
\'user
"Ashes to Ashes, Part II - SCW Episode 002"

Date:
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Location: Artisan Hotel; West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada

It wasn’t just a war but had become survival that I was willing to play. Something that Sarah didn’t understand, I started to adjust myself against the warmth of this cheap wooden chair placing my arms on the oak table of this hotel room. I needed to prove to everyone that I could be just as deadly if not, deadlier than Roxanne and Misty’s match. Regardless of what kind of match it was I had been ready to prove to the world that there is a new danger in Sin City Wrestling by eliminating Koji and Vixen from taking this piece gold-plated leather belt from me. My eyes had been fixated at the computer screen, as I can be shown playing another kind of game, a mmorpg called – Tera Online.

Approaching this match on Sunday for our annual monthly supercard was somehow an achievement of mine. Because instead of the opening fight I’ve got top role treatment, but that didn’t take away from the whole feet smell. It was a quarter past noon, and I was relaxing before I went into the ring. Instinctual, I reached off the camera’s view to pull out a cigarette. I hadn’t smoked since this morning, so with that said, press it between my lips I started to light this cancer stick and blew out the smoke while watching as it twirls in the air gracefully.  “Mistress…”

Turning my head the camera notices Sarah lying on the twin bed staring up at the white ceiling fan of this shitty room. Her arms closed tight, almost hugging herself. She rises up and is now in a seated position before tucking her legs underneath one another Indian style.

“Mind if I ask you something?”

Ask something? What on earth could she possibly want now? I grabbed the cigarette box from the table and crumbled it up in a little ball then tossed it in the trash. “I’m not getting you a puppy. And, I’m sure as Hell not going to dress up like Miss. Clause for any Christmas bullshit this year. I really hate that fucking holiday and Patricia for ever making that stupid bet a few years back.”

“No ma’am, it isn’t that.”

Her eyes stare at my scars on my leg. They were from me cutting myself, you see. I told you people that I had a high love for pain and blood dating back to when I was a child. A child with many problems growing up without a mother, and living with my father until we moved into that hellhole in San Diego with that witchy bitch of the east and her mom. I pulled down my skirt down a little to cover them up.

“After the Joining and what we been through, I feel as though I still barely know you. You’ve treated me better than most I’ve seen treat their own Bottom Blood. Why are you covered a tiny scars? Were you hurt by someone?” She questioned, Bottom Blood is a rankless member who has not fully become an apprentice under any one high member of the order. Closing my eyes for a moment I breathed in deep, stood up and walked over to her, and I reveal from behind my back a sharp carving knife.

“’twas my father’s old hurting knife that I told him was missing long ago. I’ve been… experimenting with something far more satisfying than an orgasm. The adrenaline from this is so strong that becomes addicting once you start.”
I kneeled before her stroking that young arm. “The skin is so soft and could easily be ripped open without much force. Give me your hand.”

“What Mistress?”

Sarah couldn’t be a pussy now. I could see the fear start to build up inside her little head. I got up instantly, and took my hand back and slapped her hard. It left a red mark from the blow. The look across my face remained proud, strong as I raised my chin looking down on her teary face.

“Hand now!”

She gives into the demand as if Jones had any choice. I was her Mistress, and I didn’t want to be disrespected in any form. Her arm stretched out and I turned it over so her palm was facing me, and slowly begin to trace a straight line on her arm several times.

“You know that my idol has always been Elizabeth Bathory. The Countess who would murder many of the town’s most beautiful women just so she could bath in their blood believing it would give her immortal and the essence of their beautiful. These two have to ask themselves a serious question whether or not chasing after my championship is worth the loss of blood that will occur. And if facing someone whose with causing extreme relief to herself can be truly stopped. They say never cross the road but go along with it.”

Of course referring to the right way of bloodletting so it would never result in attempt suicide, something I would enjoy one day when I’m wrinkled and old but not to her. Her skin was so soft, and virgin. I lifted the blade, and leaned down giving her a passionate kiss closing our eyes together. “Not now.”

While our tongues intertwined my apprentice, I could have sworn that I heard the beat of her heart racing. Believe me; if I knew she was ready I would have done it already. I pushed away, raising up and straightened myself with her face in complete awe. This match was something I wanted more than anything, and it was the moment I had waited for since 2010, in that other company. I turned away, looking at the mirror at myself and seeing a person who is very dangerous. Suddenly, my body jerks in a quick motion that send my shoulders back and my eyes to close. I get a slight shiver through my body. Our scene ends as I reopened them lifting a partly bloody knife up smiling.

\'user
Date: Thursday, November 08, 2012

Food is nicely wrapped in plastic and bottles placed behind machines keeping them cold for any who dare buy them. Magazines are shown of everything in anyone’s interest – even wrestling magazines. Yes, the gas station has anything that one could ever need if they are looking for a short line and speedy stops before heading back on the road again. This week, a small petite, 5’1, woman with blonde hair takes the position behind the counter attending to people waiting for her service. A jingle comes from the bell above a store door that rung alerting the clerk of any new customers. Dark boots are shown walking atop the surface of this gas station, the camera follows them until the sequence changes to a shot of some from customers noticing an odd shot that causes the clerk to take note.

“Mistress, I don’t feel comfortable with all these people staring at us. It feels like we’ve traveled back in time to the Salem Witch Trials.”
Sarah says, she walks close to me as we walk through the small area picking various things like snacks and a six pack of beer. Damn, I thought, she’s really hugging me.

People always fear the different crowd, even in Vegas. They just stare with their thoughts that our kind would sacrifice babies and eat little children; too bad we kinda already did that last week. Ha. I’ve been on the road many times with my husband before going solo. It took time to adjust to that bullshit. If I ever needed some back up there was Eric to let those pricks know what real fear looked like. Sarah was new to all this, especially after experiencing the brutal way we took her from her family. She hasn’t adjusted very well to all this yet. It was… new to the kitten. “Don’t worry, stay close and we’ll be out of here in about two seconds. We just need to buy stuff for the road and we’re gone.”

She nodded; I knew the hours were counting down before the match would take place. One day humanity will learn that this war with difference should be killed. It made me excited even more for when the Age of Arrival finally emerged from the abyss. Death surrounds us all, some more than others.

“Wow, here I thought they would get back together.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I can’t believe you actually believe that shit.”
At this time, Sarah holds up a wishy washy entertainment magazine feature two celebrity couples. “One moment they’re together then the next she’s off fucking another guy, he’s getting head from some waitress. It’s like life has become some kind of bullshit soap opera for those who buy into it.”

“Isn’t that like wrestling?”

I have this blank expression with my mouth open in disbelief. I turn down to look at the floor as I begin feeling that inner rage of mine, but I hold back like a good little droid in public – at least for now.

“We’ll see what happens to after I make Karina and Vixen my own personal art piece inside that ring. You can join them at any time, kitten. There’s always room for another. Let’s just get the rest of our stuff.”

“Yes Mistress. I would like that one day.”

We indeed grab the rest of our items before walking over to the cash register. She gives Sarah this fucking look as if she had a problem her with while totaling everything. I narrowed my eyes back, shrugged my shoulders and she went back to doing her job, like she’s supposed to do, with a fake fucking grin. I catch her mouthing something to herself before looking me in the eye.

“That will be $14.63.”

“What’s your goddamn problem?”

“E-Excuse me?”

“You heard me, and I heard you. Here’s your goddamn money.”
I throw it in her face before storming off with Sarah close behind me. The sun sets behind us as we walked back to the truck.

Our scene ends with a shot of the brightness from that logo shines through the soon to be darkness. Several cars are showed in this always busy road in Las Vegas. I turn my lights on, rev the engine, and put the truck into drive as we go into the busy lifestyle of Sin City awaiting a few more days until the supercard arrives where I can show my true talent as Bombshell Roulette Champion of SCW.

\'user
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012

“Vixen and Karina,”
my voice travels through the audio of a blacken camera until seeing my face opening staring openly in a close shot before changing sequences to view another angle of my petite body.

It was my first championship title defense in Sin City Wrestling, and I had come prepared to fight for what belongs to me, even in death. Karina Koji chose her fate when deciding to lock in that submission move on me. That was a terrible choice for someone looking for a death wish. There is always that one little kitten who is overjoyed too much to grab your attention no matter what. This kitten had my attention, and it’s not going to be a good sign. Gathering my thoughts, I picked up my posture to appear more intimating to my two opponents on Sunday. The sun glared down from the sky, we notice that it becomes increasingly brighter by the second but find I am, in fact, standing in the sands dune west of Las Vegas as my lips are shown full and little moist gave them a glitter look before I spoke, parting them.

“… this belt that I’ve won from Vixen has become attached to me even if the name is somewhat questionable. It can become just as violent as the male counterpart in terms of how the matches become every time it is being defended. I will enjoy ripping into both of you and seeing what your insides look like because I am going to not be defeated.”

“Vixen, I asked the question last week if you even had the guts to do to me that you already know deep down that I would do to you. That face attack was nothing, mere child’s play compared to tomorrow under the starry lights of the arena. I am going to enjoy torturing you the most. You’ve got a lot more riding in this one match than Karina. It’s your rematch for a belt that I won off of you one week ago at our Halloween special. Your morals that had made you tough couldn’t save your title reign. It’s quite difficult due to the fact no amount of training they taught you in the army would be enough to end my pursuit, would not let me bleed, I didn’t even pass out. I will beat you until you turn black and blue.”

“You are like a video game begging to get attention, telling the world that you are the toughest and hardest to defeat out there. I’m sorry but I beat Ninja Gaiden on Nintendo. You aren’t shit because if that were true, you’d beaten me and kept this championship belt.”
In the immortal words of Gollum, ‘My Precious, my precious’ is shown in my hands dangling there in a zoom shot.

My title match this Sunday doesn’t just prove that my win two weeks ago wasn’t a fluke. I came to Sin City Wrestling to prove to the world that I was a serious threat. I won’t let two former champions try and take what I worked on since I entered this business in 2005. Shadows cast off the dead wood.

“As for Karina, I bet you thought I would be a coward and hide in fear in my first defense. I’m your worst nightmare that you could possibly have as an opponent. I’ve got plans for the two of you, but I’m looking to return the favor to you especially. No wooden cross, holy water, or any of that shit you come to find in any horror movie will not work against me. Call the Ghostbusters and Buffy; I’ll still make your ass dinner for my hounds. And, you’ll be lucky if there is anything left for you to pick yourself back up.”

I wasn’t going to let anything neither had to say effect me. This division was designed for people like me to show pure terror in the matches given to us. I narrowed my eyes, looking deep in the camera before walking while the camera follows after me. “You fail to realize that I am in full control in deciding your fate in this match and I intend to exercise that right by casting you into the darkest corners of Hell.”

“The ring shall be full of your innocent blood, and the weapons will become my tools of extracting each part of your body for my collection of weird and strange things. Then I will make you a freak like me. I will make you into a science experiment for future taxidermy projects. There’ll be pieces of you scattered all over that ring that I could collect, your eyes will be someone else’s eyes or your skin becomes someone else’s skin. It might be what you were truly destined for, Karina.”

“It is my wish that I hope others will learn and become afraid. We’re living in dark times. You have ringside seats as things in this fucking world get shaken up. Not even your so-called God will be able to save your souls from my wraith, Karina. I will you to count down the last hours of your existence because I’m going to crucify everything you’ve known until you beg me to show mercy and even then, he shall feast on your passions and love. I am here to stay; I suggest that you both deal with it.”

My face becomes a dead pan expression, looking into the camera’s lens and cannot for my match to become somewhat of legend. It would be talked about for years. The camera fades with me laughing out in the open wilderness of the Sandy shores that separate California and Las Vegas. It was the rise of terror that Sin City was never ready for. But, someone always has to play a villain in the eyes of the masses. It is always the one who’s different. Bury me alive for the path I’ve lead and there will always be someone else to take my place. To cause chaos. “Game over, Karina and Vixen. I win. Flawless victory.”

\'user
outfits:Alexis Scene 001, Sarah Scene 001, Alexis Scene 002, Sarah Scene 002, Alexis Scene 003
ending music: "Bury Me Down" by End of Green
leftover notes: All images found here were designed for the Beauty & Death 2.1 modified layout, which was made by Stephen Heller for the use of Alexis Morrison. All Eyes On Me by Voices of Destiny Lyrics was used as shown. Hope everyone enjoys this role-play. Good luck to all.
>>