Author Topic: Full of surprises  (Read 826 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Full of surprises
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:58:02 PM »
 Scene 1-Wedding
The scene shows Casey in his tuxedo, standing at the alter of the Graceland Wedding Chapel. Jessie and Jake both walk up the aisle towards the alter and fall into place.  Then the Wedding march hits as Laura, in her black plus size wedding dress, walks up the aisle and stands next to Casey.  In the seats in the chapel are Laura’s family, the rest of the NXT members, and select other members of SCW. The minister then speaks.

Minister-”Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Casey and Laura in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

The minister then waits to see if anyone objects.  Nobody speaks, therefore the minister speaks again.

Minister-”The couple would like to recite their own vows.”

Casey then reads his vows.

Casey-”I, Casey,  take you, Laura, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

Laura then reads her vows.

Laura-“I, Laura, take you Casey to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.”

Then the minister speaks once again.

Minister-”Do you both have your rings?”

Casey and Laura both nod, and take them out.

Minister-”Okay, now repeat after me, ‘I, say your name, give you, spouses name, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.’”

Casey goes first.

Casey-"I Casey give you Laura this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Laura then speaks.
Laura-"I Laura give you Casey this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Then the minister asks them to light the Unity Candle, in which they do and then moves to the declaration of marriage.

Minister-”By the power vested in me by the State of Nevada,  I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
Casey then kisses Laura as the minister speaks one last time.

Minister-”I present to you Mr./ Mrs. Williams”

Everyone applauds the newlyweds and then they leave the chapel while the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Hospital trip
Casey Williams is backstage at the conclusion of Climax Control in Las Vegas with Jessie Salco, who just got off the phone with Laura.

Jessie-”Hey Casey, How‘s Laura feeling?”

Casey looks curious, and responds to Jessie.

Casey-”Well, her water broke right before the show, so right now she is in the hospital, and I gotta rush over there after the show to be with her. She told me to come to the show and do what I had to do here before going there.

Casey pauses and lets Jessie speak once again.

Jessie-”.Naturally, seeing this is your business and that you gotta do what you gotta do.  Would you like company over to the hospital?”

Casey looks at Jessie with appreciation, and nods his head.

Casey-“Sure, would be nice to have someone ride with me there, not knowing what to expect when we get there.”

Casey then gives Jessie a hug for support.

Jessie-”Let‘s go.”

Jessie takes a deep breath and Casey and Jessie walk over to Jessie‘s car to go over to the Mountianview Hospital, the closest hospital to where Casey and Laura live.

Casey-”I gotta call Spike and let him know that Laura is in here, and see if he wants to come over.”

Casey then looks at Jessie, who opens her mouth.

Jessie-”Okay, I will give you time to call him. ”

Casey then takes out his phone again and calls Spike.

Spike-”Hey Casey, what‘s up?”

Casey looks at Spike and answers him.

Casey- “Just wanted to tell you Laura’s water broke before the show and Jessie and I are at Mountianview Hospital with her.”

Casey breathes as Spike speaks again.

Spike-”Oh shit, sooner than expected huh.  How is she?.”

Casey nods his head as he speaks again.

Casey-“Yeah 2 weeks early, and she is as good as can be expected given the circumstances.  I will keep you posted on her status.”

Spike raises an eyebrow, and speaks again.

Spike-”I don’t think so.  I am coming over right now.

Casey smiles and then grabs his water bottle and takes a sip of it.

Casey-“I think Laura will like it having the support of the people who care about her.”

Casey poses for the camera, and winks as Casey and Spike both hang up the phone as Casey joins Laura and Jessie in the room.

Scene 2- Everyone Falls
The scene shows Casey Williams back at his home the following morning after Laura gave birth to a healthy baby boy, in which they decided to name him Nils Patrik after his favorite vocalist from the band Astral Doors and he calls out his former tag team partner and foe for High Stakes II, Jordan Williams

“Jordan, you think you are the shit, but what have you really done since beating me the last time we faced each other after losing our tag team titles?  Jack shit.  Whereas I went on to win the Roulette Championship, and hold the longest reign with that title.  People said you carried our team through the title reign, yet, you haven’t really done anything since except suck up to your old teammate Hot Stuff Mark Ward.  Speaking of him, Slayer best says what I am going to do to each member of his little posse with the song Here Comes The Pain, which goes like this:

‘I am the new hell on earth
The lord of agony divine
Domination, intimidation
Lives within these eyes
Reign of power
Remorseless anarchy
I am arrogance in the flesh
Unleashed intensity

Step aside for the nightmare
Pure destruction stands before you
No escape as the psycho
Brings you misery
The line starts here

I am brutality the face of everlasting pain
Annihilation, Obliteration
Pulses in these veins
Sheer defiance drives my hostility
I am merciless to the core
Chaotic fury breeds

Step aside for the nightmare
Pure destruction stands before you
No escape as the psycho
Brings you misery
The line starts here

Bring it all on
Come and take on what you fear
I'm the storm
That towers overhead
Ticking time bomb
With an infinite charge
Bringer of torture
The master is here
Everyone falls

Here comes the pain
You're no different from the rest
Victim is your name in my vicious wasteland
Here comes the pain
Your destruction manifests
Lying there broken looking up as I still stand

Bring it all on
Come and take on what you fear
I'm the storm
That towers overhead
Ticking time bomb
With an infinite charge
Bringer of torture
The master is here
Everyone falls ‘

Needless to say, you can act tough and run your mouth all you want, but at the end of the day, I will destroy you and there is nothing you can do to stop me from getting what I rightfully deserve, which is to be next in line for the SCW Heavyweight Championship.  I mean, I have been here since day one, and have not had a one on one shot for the title.  I will not let you get in my way of what I yearn for.  I will take out each member of Hot Stuff Mark Ward‘s posse one man at a time until I get that title and become the first Triple Crown Champion in SCW. I also will get my revenge on a coward who jumps people from behind and does 4 on 2 attacks. I will do everything in my power to prevent you from being victorious over me.  I will show you what the Freight Train of Pain is capable of when he gets attacked from behind.  When I kick your ass, you will see it coming.  This war between NXT and Mark Ward;s posse makes me think of a quote from the movie Gettysburg said by Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain, which goes like this: ‘This is a different kind of army. If you look at history you'll see men fight for pay, or women, or some other kind of loot. They fight for land, or because a king makes them, or just because they like killing. But we're here for something new. This has not happened much, in the history of the world: We are an army out to set other men free. America should be free ground, all of it, from here to the Pacific Ocean. No man has to bow, no man born to royalty. Here we judge you by what you do, not by who your father was. Here you can be something. Here is the place to build a home. But it's not the land. There's always more land. It's the idea that we all have value, you and me. What we're fighting for, in the end... we're fighting for each other. Sorry. Didn't mean to preach. ‘  Seeing that you guys are trying to eradicate NXT for just being a successful stable, and most of you guys aren’t as successful as we have been.  Yeah, you guys have beaten me before, but outside of Nick, who has held a singles title here in SCW?  Thought so.“

Casey then gets up, turns off the lights and cackles as he goes to his bedroom while the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020