Author Topic: Lost in Dreams  (Read 5303 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« on: October 09, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
 The scene opens on the beautiful Amanda Cortez lost in her lover's arms sound asleep. The night is quiet as the waves crash along the shore just outside their beach home. The sound of the traffic had seemed to fade under the sound of the waves, and the gentle call of the birds that still flew at night. Amanda tosses and turns lost in a fitful sleep. She wakes up, and as she does she sees her bedroom, and Laura was no longer there. Instead it had been replaced by a darkened place that seemed cold to the skin, and filled with dread. Amanda gets to her feet, and sees a long river that stretched out before her, and a skiff sat at the edge of the water. A figure stood at the end of the skiff, holding a pole. He turns to face her, and that's when she realized he was nothing more than a skeleton. This was the Ferryman of the River Styx.

Charon: The Goddess awaits your arrival. Step into the boat please.

TBC Amanda Cortez
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »
 Amanda isn't so sure whether she's sleeping or not, but shes a bit scared and worried as she realizes that Laura isn't there. Then she sees that person standing there and she shivers. It's not so easy to scare her, but this skeleton is to much for her. She closes her eyes and hopes everything will be normal when she opens them, but it isn't and the skeleton is still there.

~Amanda~
God damn, what the hell do you want

For a moment she thinks of running away, but she can't move, she only stares at the Skelton and it becomes more and more cold,

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
 Charon stares at her with the two black holes almost burning into her, as she looks at him. She shivers slightly, as he extends a bony hand to her.

Charon: There are two ways to get across the River Styx... I take it you don't two gold pieces do you?

Amanda shakes her head, and Charon sighs.

Charon: Fine... Do you have anything from the outside world on you?

Amanda digs through her pockets and pulls out an ad for the latest show, and hands it Charon. He looks at it, and looks back at her, but takes it from her.

Charon: This will do for now. The next time she drags you here bring me a paper at least.

He motions for Amanda to step into the the skiff, and he starts to move across the strange looking water. As Amanda looks at the water, she can see nothing but what appears to be people floating around. She goes to put her hand in it, but Charon taps her with the end of the staff.

Charon: I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want to end up here permanently long before your time. Just sit there and don't touch anything until you get to the other side.

Amanda nods, and sits back on the seat provided for her. She looks around seeing the strange sites of the damned. There is a line of people waiting on the other side, as if they were waiting for something important.

TBC Amanda Cortez
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »
 Amanda wanted to touch the water, but as she gets told what will happen she pulls back her hand immediately. She looks at the bbodies and it really scares her.

~Amanda~
Damn. What the fuck is this, I mean why can't they come back?

But then she sees the crowd and she becomes curious.

~Amanda~
What are they waiting for? Please tell me.

In some way she is curious, but she also feels so lonely and helpless. She sits in this skiff and now even some tears run down her cheeks. She hugs herself and hopes that its over soon and that he will bring her back home.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »
 Charon doesn't turn to look at her, but he just stares ahead until they reach the other shore.

Charon: They are waiting to be placed in their rightful spots in the next life. Most of them will go up above, while others will be sorted for their places in hell. As for you, you're still alive, but have been summoned to speak with the Goddess. And she doesn't like to be kept waiting.

The skiff stops and Charon steps off, and points to a path that would take her to the Palace of the dead.

Charon: That path will lead you up to the palace. Don't listen to any of those that are here. They will try to trick you, and make you stay here with them. Oh and one more thing... Don't eat or drink anything here, or you will be staying here. That's what happened to her.

Charon steps back onto the skiff, and is back half way across the water. Amanda turns and looks at the long line, before moving to the dimly lit path that would take her to the Palace of the dead.

TBC Amanda Cortez

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 01:39:26 PM »
 Amanda listens to what he says to her and then she watches him leav. He was scary, but now she feels completely alone and this is even worse. She sniffles a bit and wishes Laura would be here, but then she follows the path. She sees all the people who are waiting and as she thinks about it and that it could be her fate one day too, she really would love to run away.

~Amanda~
Damn, this is already like Hell, how could it become worse.

Now she reaches the palace and she really managed it not to talk to anybody. She enters the huge building and looks around, not knowing where to go. It's cold and she's still dressed in her sleep shirt and so the petite girl shivers. The floor under her bare feet feels like ice and she wishes she would be far away from here, but she keeps walking through the halls. She looks around and almost panics as she sees nobody anymore.

~Amanda~
Please ...somebody help me ....please ....

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »
 As she reaches a large set of doors, there sits Cerbus. The creature growls loudly and bares it's large teeth at her. She shrinks back as she looks up at the massive creature knowing it could probably swallow her whole, and still look for more. The doors open, and there stood Necra looking a bit different. Her skin was ashen white, and her once live and vibrant eyes were empty of all emotion, and were like black pools. The long dress that she wore billowed around her as it dragged behind her.

Necra: Back my pet. She isn't dead yet, and you can't devour her just yet. Amanda please come this way.

TBC Amanda Cortez

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
 As Amanda sees Cerbus she almost gets a heart attack. She stops and looks at it and she really would love to run away, but she doesn't know where to go and this palace is so scary. So she enters the room and then she sees Necra. Now she tries it again to hide her fear, but she has no much success. She looks at Necra and then to the ground and steps from one foot on the other.

~Amanda~
What ...what do you want from me? Please ....lemme go ....

But she follows Necra. It's strange, but she can't do anything against it. It seems that her will is broken completely.  Slowly she follows Necra, not knowing what will happen next, but in some way she thinks that it can't get worse. This place is so cold and dead and Amanda already feels like being dead.

~Amanda~
Please ...tell me what you want from me ...

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 04:07:41 PM »
 Necra walks ahead of her hearing her voice as in almost a whisper. She turns slightly and looks back at Amanda with a smirk forming on her pale lips.

Necra: You have crossed me, and spoke my name once again. I would have left you alone if you have not uttered my name once again. I will stop at nothing until you are a part of my world Amanda, and walking through the hallways of this Palace as my servant. All of those that are you know are going to suffer at my hands, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

They reach the throne room, and she smiles as she walks to a large throne made of nothing but skulls. She sits on it, and as Amanda looks at her, something strange starts to happen. Her skin remains the ashen gray but a set of curved horns appears on her head, and a set of cloud like wings appears on her back, while her eyes go into a white cloudy look.

Necra: I know you must be thinking this can't be real but it is. Everything that you see around you exists in a place that no one would ever think to look. You have yet to see your fate, and I think it's time to show you.

Necra gets up from the throne, as a chariot appears just outside the gates of the throne room. A centaur stands in front of the chariot, as Necra steps on, motioning for  Amanda to stand beside her.

TBC Amanda Crotez

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 04:19:53 PM »
 ~Amanda~
That will never happen, I'll never become your servant. And all this here isn't real, it's ....I don't know what it is, but that's not possible ....

But Amanda isn't so sure whether its real or not. The only thing she knows is that it scares her to death. Now Necra tells her to step besides her and she obeys. All these creatures are so scary and Amanda would have loved to hide somewhere, but there is no place to hide. She swallows and looks  at Necra.

~Amanda~
C'mon, why do you do all this to me? I ..I want back ome, to Laura, to the people I love ...

Manda hates this, but she sees no way to get away. Slowly she sinks down to her knees and looks at the goddess of death. Maybe it will help her if she submits.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:37 PM »
 Necra looks at her and smiles as she cracks a whip across the centaurs back. The chariot moves along a road that looks like it was paved with skulls, and black dust. They pass the river once again, and through the long empty dark corridors of hell. They pass the Elysian fields, where Hero's of the past stayed. Amanda looks at the beauty of it, and her eyes fill with tears. They pass the grand place of the Egyptian God Osiris, and the Gods that stay there. The beauty of it, was just as grand as that of the Elysian fields. "Maybe, just maybe... I could stay here" Amanda thought. She shakes her head, and looks up at Necra, as the chariot comes to a stop. Amanda gets to her feet, and sees a strange looking place. She hadn't seen anything like it on the way here. A golden castle sits in the middle of a vast green field, but it was filled with people.

Necra: Take a good look, this is where you will end up staying for eternity. It may look like a beautiful place, but this is technically the first level of hell, or in the Catholic's case... Purgatory.

Necra looks around, and sighs, as Amanda cries into her hands.

Necra: This is where you will wait for the rest of eternity until the heavens open and the Son of God comes back to earth. There is nothing here, no love, no sleep, no feelings... Just the feeling of nothingness. Until your fate is decided this is where you will stay.

TBC Amanda Cortez

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
 ~Amanda~
Me no wanna stay here ...

But then she sees this golden castle and for a moment she almost likes it, but thenNecra tells her what it is and the dark haired beauty becomes pale. Staying here for eternity, without love and the people she loves is pure horror for her. She covers her eyes and cries quietly.

~Amanda~
But why? What have I done to deserve this? This is torture, without anybody, without love or hope ....

Slowly her hands sink down and she looks up to Necra. She puts her hand on necras arm.

~Amanda~
I might not be the best person and I made many mistakes in my life, but nobody deserves this here. I paid for my sins .....

At least she hopes that this is the case, but she's not really sure about this.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Lost in Dreams
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 08:21:29 PM »
 Necra looks at her and shakes her head.

Necra: Think about the love that you and Laura share. It's a sin in the eyes of the God that is above is it not? You will be stuck here until your fate is sealed. While your alive I will drive you to the breaking point and make sure you never have a quiet moment. But as soon as you are here... YOU ARE MINE!!!

Necra looks at her, and smiles as Amanda's world starts to turn black. She wakes up, in a pool of her own sweat. She looks over and Laura is sound asleep beside her.

TBC Amanda Cortez