Author Topic: P.S.A. (bitches)  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
P.S.A. (bitches)
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:20:42 PM »

Miami, Florida
10/5/12
11:00 PM
P.S.A. Muthafucker!

The scene opens up inside a local studio, Brooklyn is shown sitting on the ledge with mic in head, she looks toward the screen and waits for the red light on the camera to blink, and when it does, she speaks.

\'user

Brooklyn:
At first I didn’t want to address anyone, I didn’t want to talk about shit. But Dana begged me and begged me to address the fans, the locker room and the rest of the bum bitches backstage. First off I want to address Violent Conduct, it wasn’t my attention to ruin the main event or the Bombshell Title match but things happen, people get pregnant, like what the fuck? Yes, I made a mistake but at the end of the day it turned out to be positive. I made the decision to announce my pregnancy to the world to free myself of hiding it, I was confused at what I wanted to do. I had so many emotions running through my head, I didn’t know if I wanted to keep the baby, how I was going to tell Shark and what the fuck was going to happen to my career.

Brooklyn shakes her head.

Brooklyn:
After I announced my pregnancy, I knew in my head that I couldn’t wrestle and I never planned on placing my baby in any danger, I spoke with the bosses and we decided to talk with Mercedes to see if she was interested in taking my spot, she was. I never saw a problem with that, she was a competitor, a past champion, and a legend. So what’s the deal? Mercedes made it clear that she wasn’t interested in holding the championship, she wanted to compete for me. Then she won, but who knew that wasn’t going to happen? If I was still able to compete then I would have been a two time Bombshell Champion, so I’m excited that Mercedes won.

Brooklyn smiles as she continues to stare into the camera.

Brooklyn:
Which brings me to one of the first women I would like to address, Ms. Odette Ryder. The former SCW Bombshell Champion, but you know as much as I don’t like you, I do respect you. We’ve had our share of words, very heated arguments back and forth, but at the end of the day we both have respect for each other and one of these days I’m pretty sure we’ll run into each other again.

Brooklyn brushes her hair back.

Brooklyn:
Which brings me to another women who competed in that same match at Violent Conduct, and honestly I don’t want to waste to much time on this girl because I’m pretty sure her head will pump up at the fact I even mentioned her. Vista, shameful the way things turned out between us, I thought even though we had such a small distaste for each other, we at least respected each other but I guess I was wrong. Maybe during the days when you we’re being nice to me, you must of taken your medication for your Schizophrenia and then on the days you switched up and wanted to act bad ass, maybe you we’re waiting on your refill. The point is, I’ve already wasted enough on you, but you a wild bitch. I suggest you leave the pills and the married dick alone and start focusing on what’s important in your life, I found it funny you decided to address the whole baby issue after YOU LOST, a week and a half late. Yes, I remember you tweeted something like 2 seconds after my promo went up announcing my pregnancy (That’s how bad this bitch was on my pussy) and you stated that you wouldn’t be comfortable about wrestling me, then you went on to bash me and even send out subliminal tweets but then claimed they weren’t towards me. Point is, you have a right to you’re opinion, so yes please announce it. But if it was an issue with me, there we’re other ways of handling it, I can’t stand a messy thirsty ass bitch and that’s what you are. My advice to you, new hairstyle bitch, stop being so desperate, Oh Oh ..you think you come off cool on Twitter, but you come off as a fool and we all laughing at you bitch

Brooklyn laughs.

Brooklyn:
Damn that was harsh, but fuck that bitch. She should of reached out to me and maybe we could of went about the situation a little better, but instead she talks her shit, and plays like she in high school with the whispers back and forth, messy messy. Half of the women backstage I don’t even respect, every one of them walked their asses in this company and went straight for me, Why? Because I’m a bad bitch, yes I don’t win them all but when I go out there I make a fucking statement. I can’t stand half these bitches, you got a bald bitch who shaved her head thinking it was cute, then you got a Cleopatra looking bitch who swears up and down she the best, but from my eyes she not winning shit. I respect Sin City Wrestling and all my fans that have support me, and sadly I have to take a step back from the wrestling and focus on my health and hoping to have a very healthy baby, I will still be around for a couple months guiding a friend of mine, I’m sure you saw her kick ass last Climax Control, she reminds me of a younger me, so determined, and not giving a fuck who she has to wreck through to make a name for herself. And one other thing I like about this bitch is that she doesn’t care what comes out of her mouth, kinda like me. I’m excited to manage Jaya and see she handles the rest of the competition backstage, I see a future Champion in her and right now in my eyes she’s the only bitch capable and deserving to hold that title.

Brooklyn pauses.

Brooklyn:
With that said, love or hate me I’m still one of the best that’s ever competed in the ring. Just think of this absence as a little vacation, but let it be known that this won’t be the last you see Brooklyn Muthafucking Carter in the ring. #RealTalk.

\'user

Brooklyn:
Oh and buy my fragrances bitches, it’s in stores now. #Boom!

Brooklyn laughs as she tosses the mic down, she jumps down and walks off in the dark.

(yes, previously recorded.)
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.