Author Topic: Sympathy of Death [old rp]  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Sympathy of Death [old rp]
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:08:51 PM »

“Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear.”
★ STEPHEN KING ★
\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ PROLOGUE ★
Last week on CPW Mayhem, the official debut of the Alexis Morrison was made, as her first match in Chaotic Pro Wrestling was to partner with the masked and mysterious, Obvious Enigma. The duo would grow to be the perfect opening match, as they took on the team of Nightmare and Alex Evans in a tag team match. Morrison and Enigma showed everyone what they were made of and overcame the odds which led to them picking up the impressive win. But now, there are no partnership inside the Air Raid Championship Gauntlet filled with five other superstars. Who will walk out holding the gold as CPW present it's ninth annual Super Brawl pay-per-view...
\'user
It was dark, the graves foretold the stories of those whom rest underneath the grassy terrain which covered partly the surrounding areas of the Mount Pleasant Cemetery. The wind had grown chilled as a winter breeze filled the Canadian climate, with the invisible camera zooms in and begins following a single leaf as it makes its journey to the land below, only to meet its fate with a large boot crushing its existence. A black-haired, 5'3 woman approaches a nearby grave stone, placing her hand atop it's surface and looks down at it.

Unknown Woman
“What are we doing here?”

She says, as an arm suddenly dangles off the side. The woman just rolls her lightly-colored eyes.

Alexis Morrison
“Shhh... you'll wake the dead, Arachne.”

Alexis sits up.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“But they're dead, Lexis, They don't–”

Alexis Morrison

“They speak. It's we are too deaf to hear their words and understand them. We must embrace death, and then, we will hear.”

Alexis rose up from her tomb, as the tips of her fingers move across Sarah's cheek bone. Morrison was reminded when she opened her eyes to understanding the harshness of the real world. Everyone would run and call her names in high school for being a little different than others. Alexis saw much of herself within Jones. Sarah was after all the slave of her husband. Tortured to death for months before being reborn into this new identity. A sigh escapes her air chamber as she walks away.

Alexis Morrison
“You are still new to your surrounds.”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“Is this about your match in two days?

Alexis Morrison
“Why do you ask?”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“You've been silent all night. Like you have something on your mind.”

Like a hawk, she darts those emerald eyes to the side upon the mention about the upcoming match; causing a sadistic smile across The Wicked One. Thoughts emerge inside Morrison's dark mind, knowing the importance of this match. She knew if there's one way to make an impact it would be to capture a championship on the second active week in the company.

Alexis Morrison

“In part, yes...”

Morrison turns around.

Alexis Morrison

“I do have to stand out above others. I must make sure that Fiend has another disappointment to add to his misery life. Because that's how the world works. This Sunday is going to be the very last moment he will have to hold the one thing that truly mattered, that one thing which Warren would consider apart of his miserable existence on this earth. Agony will something he wished was the case. That championship is the one thing that doesn't question his action. I want to rip that away.”

“Enigma is the strongest? He will see how his judgment stands after Super Brawl. Enigma was my partner before this match last week but in that ring we're equal. I'm going to do everything imaginable to secure myself as the one who becomes the Air Raid champion. I will join the likes of Karen DiMarcio, Joe Summers, Steffi Miretti, yes... even the prick, Fiend. Arachne, you and everyone who will question the victory. Don't blame me, blame the CPW management for wanting to place me in a clusterfuck of  a match to challenge the Air Raid champion.”

She continues to walk. Sarah tags behind.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“Where are we going?”

Alexis Morrison
“We're going to a party that's just to die for...”

The invisible camera starts panning pass Alexis and moved in on Sarah. It fades into pitch blackness as we come to a commercial about the biggest CPW pay-per-view of the year, Super Brawl.
\'user
Date: February, 18, 2012

Six superstars all getting a chance at the Air Raid champion. Going into this I already had a feeling that I was going to end up the lone wolf in a pack of hungry loins simply because everyone sees me as just another Goth in the long list of dark characters who pass through those doors. Its come to my attention that people outright annoy my presence in this match. Everyone has been talking about Enigma this, and Enigma that. See, this is what's wrong in our society. We see those who are misfits, outcast, and we tend to block them from our minds putting past any self doubt about our fears they could be better than us. This world is fucked. Face it, we live in a world where the mighty dollar and worldly possessions become higher than our own lives.

It's like management placed me in this match, not due to my skill in the ring but because they felt it would do justice and avoid persecution against people like me. I'm no Nightmare, yet I'm no Evans either. I came to this company to be a success, to cast those who had cast me out causing me to inflicted pain to my eternal soul. Now I'm branded the less threatening, like my existence in this gauntlet doesn't matter outside those who believe themselves as winners.

Personally, let them continue to believe such tales while I'm busy eliminating them from the match to get ever so close to the first championship win in my whole career. Fuck Enigma and her pursuit of Alex Evans. He's only one man in a match of many. A match that I will not take for granted.

Enigma hides from the world because she's afraid. Afraid that the world would cast her aside as just another in a hand full of normals. She will lose that mysterious element which have captured everyone's attention from the moment Enigma signed with the company. I don't need such items to make up my identity, my whole personality because that came about naturally. Outside that mask and obsession, what more do you even have to call your own.

You are no different than the rest of this pathetic world. I plan on making an example out of you especially just to show the world that the woman is not a superhero but just a woman. A woman that was my partner last week but now is my own personal bitch come Super Brawl.

You have people in this match that should not belong. Jason Russell, a man that is a joke to this company to the likes of Nightmare, a person who was seen as the golden favorite to become a success around here who created a few good matches but ultimately fell off the planet. Everyone in this match could be seen as the outcome winner and thus, will be walking away with the championship.

It won't be the champion, Fiend. Fiend has held this title for a long time this is true, but he truly believes himself to be a God among competitors, even Superman had his weakness. I guess he could be right about how I've been crying for daddy's attention since I'm different from others.

Tell me this, Warren. How's family life? Are you that one person who wanted someone to hold you and whisper in your ear that those bruises were going to go away soon? That one guy who didn't have a great life but we are supposed to feel sorry over? Pain is a bitch, isn't it? You really think you are the top shit around here but at least my father is still around and cares about me.

What do you say about your non-existence?

Come on, you son-of-the-bitch. Where's your balls now? I don't see you headlining the pay-per-view. In fact, I don't see you at all going against the Xtreme Chaos champion, Denielle Summers.

Guess management didn't get the memo. It's kind of ironic, you never got that Lifetime special, too. My apathy will soon become yours. My quest to rise above all others will be realized.

Bless it be.
\'user
WORDS: Lots
WEARING: Graphic Tee, Llorna Skinny Fit Trousers, Laces and Lace Boots, Silver Skulls Necklace, French Lace Arm Gloves
CREDITS: All images were designed located in the Beauty & Death layout were made by Stephen Heller for the use of Alexis Morrison. Looking Glass by The Birthday Massacre Lyrics was used as shown. Hope you enjoy this role-play.
>>