Author Topic: Wait what?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
Wait what?
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:06:22 AM »
 For Laura Jackson nothing was more relaxing then a Sunday in Autumn as it usually went she was sitting down in front of her TV with a beer in her hand, some popcorn on her lap and NFL football on the TV. Now the replacement ref may have tried to ruin it but still Laura was just glad it was sorted so she could sit down and watch. She was in her old school Bucs jersey with the number 99 on it, blue jeans and black boots. She glanced over at the clock on the wall and shook her head.

Laura Jackson
Come on Peter where are you we got to watch countdown together!

Just then the phone started to go Laura looked over it and pull it out of the holder.

Laura Jackson
Yello?

The voice that came down the phone was Christian Underwood one of the owners of SCW.

Christian Underwood
Hello may I speak with Laura Jackson please!

Laura Jackson
Speaking?

Christian Underwood
Oh good Miss Jackson this is Christian Underwood!

Laura smiled and looked over at her bombshell women’s tag title she won in Tokyo a few days earlier. She give it a quick rub before speaking again.
Laura Jackson - The Tattooed Beauty
Oh hey boss how things. You calling to me who me and Mandy will be facing in our first match as champions ?

Christian Underwood
No I’m not actually I have some bad news for you. Do you remember taking a drug test before the match?

Laura Jackson
Yeah I remember me and Mandy did it not long after landing in Tokyo boy was that a chore getting Mandy to do it as she was convinced it was a trick or something that would end up on the net.

Christian Underwood
Well we have gotten the results back and I’m afraid to say that you didn’t pass the test?

Laura was silence for a moment before she let out a chuckle.

Laura Jackson
This is a rib right I mean this is a right of passage thing a test. Ok that all good so what this call all about.

Christian Underwood
Miss Jackson this isn’t a joke?

The tone in Christian voice made her realise that this wasn’t a joke. She grabbed her hair and started to panic.

Laura Jackson
No no this has got to be a mistake I mean unless Gatorade or Budweiser have started putting illegal drugs in their drinks there is no way I have failed that test.

Christian Underwood
Look Miss Jackson it doesn’t matter what excuse you come up with you have failed this test and because of that you are suspended and if the B test come back positive we will be forced into looking at your employment with the company. Also as a result of this we are stripping you and Miss Cortez of the bombshell championship because of this. We expect to get those belts soon.

Laura Jackson
Ummmm yeah yeah I send them back to you soon.

Christian Underwood
Good! I will call you when we get news of your B test till then don’t talk to the media about this as like I said this is still an on-going situation understand?

Laura Jackson
Yeah...yeah I won’t say a word.

Laura pushed the button to end the call she just couldn’t work it out she never done a drug in her life hell she always made sure she drink was never spiked either so how could have failed a test? Just then Amanda came in.

Amanda Cortez
Hey Laura is Peter here yet got a question to ask him.

Laura just didn’t say a word she didn’t even move. Amanda walked over to her and waved her hand in front of her.

Amanda Cortez
Laura oh Laura.

Laura didn’t move still.

Amanda Cortez
Laura you ok you are scaring me.

Laura finally turned and saw Mandy smiling what had Laura done. She just did something that she rarely did. She started to cry.

Laura Jackson
I’m so sorry.

Laura just felt like shit she cost her best thing something they worked so hard for. Hell she spent 6 years trying to get this but now who the hells know what was going to happen. Mandy hugged her but it was no good. Laura right now felt numb. A few days ago she was on cloud nine now she just felt like she was falling and nothing was stopping it. As Amanda looked on puzzled the screen turned black.

OOC Ok I cleared this with management. Basically this is the in charterer reason behind my suspension.  
user posted image