Author Topic: High Stakes: Not Really  (Read 2095 times)

Allison Summers

High Stakes: Not Really
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:41:48 AM »
 The scene opens up in a Las Vegas Park and sitting on one of the tables is none other then SCW Bombshell Allison Summers.  Wearing a pair of black athletic sweat pants and a pink zip up hoodie.  She is sitting with indian style on the top of the table and has a look of sadness on her face.

"I spent several years traveling with Justin and training when we weren't traveling.  I spent years wanting to come into this business thinking it was what I was missing in life."

Allison uncrosses her legs and pulls her knees up against her and wraps her arms around them.

"After competing in the graveyard match, I realized that this is Justin's dream and not mine. I realized that I am not meant to be in this business."

She falls silent for a few minutes as she looks up into the sky.

"Misty and Kittie, I want to extend my deepest apology to the two of you for letting you both down in our match.  I didn't know what I was getting myself into, and I could have cost the two of you the match."

Standing up she looks directly into the camera with a smirk on her face.

"Come this gauntlet match, I'm going to do everything I can to help make the bombshells of SCW set a standard in this business, but after that match, I'm done.  I'm going to bring everything I have.  So you all do the same."

The scene fades to black as Allison starts walking away into the Las Vegas night.