Author Topic: “Influencing the Division Part I: New Day!”  (Read 177 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Influencing the Division Part I: New Day!”
« on: February 26, 2024, 07:41:17 PM »
”So yeah, let’s talk about that Fatal Four Way Match, shall we?

The fact that the title was going to change hands couldn’t have been more obvious really because out of me, Courtney, Luna and Tempest, only me and my fellow challengers could be bothered to promote the match! And between Courtney losing the Bombshell Internet Championship to Tempest and Oz choking in his title rematch against Miles? Well, it wasn’t exactly a good night for Jet City, was it?

Now Tempest is running polls to determine how next two challengers and me and Luna are nowhere near the title scene, Luna I could care less about because that little bitch is as pathetic as they come, but me? I don’t know if you heard but I’ve been waiting three fucking years for my next title reign and I’m through waiting, and if Tempest won’t give me the time of day? Well, I guess I’ll turn my attention to the next person up.

By whom I mean Julianna DiMaria, the illustrious World Bombshell Champion has just survived her first defence of the year against Alexandra, another woman on Tempest’s list, and this matchup of ours will be a non-title match, that said? Nothing says making a mark in the division like breaking a champion’s undefeated streak.

I should know, same thing happened to me three years ago! But more importantly? After all the things that bitch has said about me? I’ll take great pleasure in shutting her up.

Especially if this win gets some attention my way from the bosses.”

Neon Knights, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 26th of February 2024, 18:00pm

Krystal and Makayla where in the bar ran by former SCW Bombshell Jessie Salco enjoying a few drinks, Jessie was in the bar but mostly stayed to the back on the bar due to her pregnancy, only really coming out if something went wrong but her manager had everything under control tonight.

”So, this “wrestling influencer” idea.” Makayla said as she glanced over at her girlfriend and Krystal nodded as she took a sip of her drink. ”You really think it could work?”

”I’m more or less just throwing ideas at the wall at the moment besides, I’ve already laid the groundwork with the new “Nightmare Dressed Like a Day Dream” thing I’ve been pushing since the tag team match and at the moment? It seems like the next logical step.” Krystal responded as she set her drink down on the bar. ”Besides, with Kelly and Hayley being my backup more or less? Things should get interesting.”

”I still can’t believe that your using a Taylor Swift song as your theme.” Makayla commented as she shook her head and Krystal glanced over at the Greek Australian woman. Before shaking her head. ”Yes, I know it’s the I Prevail cover but my point still stands! I would’ve expected that from someone like Veronica Taylor!”

”Makayla, I love you but never compare me to Veronica Taylor again, she might have been my first major rival in the SCW Universe but I’ve far eclipsed that has been.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Makayla quickly nodded in response. ”I don’t even want to be compared to that idiot positively, that’s how far removed she is! And I’m not saying that because it’s been years since Veronica was an SCW Bombshell either!”

”I know but my comparison still stands.” Makayla responded as she shook her head and as Krystal went to take a sip from her drink her phone went off. ”New card text?”

”Can you think of any other reason why I’d get a text at this hour?” Krystal asked as she unlocked her phone and Makayla nodded in agreement before Krystal checked the text. ”Only match I know about for sure is Team Go’s Mixed Tag Team Title shot.”

”Right, and that was set up weeks ago.” Makayla nodded in response to Krystal’s comment as the Aussie read through the card with one hand and took a sip from her drink with the other, said drink nearly ended up all over the bar as she saw the semi-main event. ”Based on that reaction? You’ve been booked in an unexpected match.”

”And then some, I’ve got Julianna in the semi-main event, it’s literally the only non-title match in a sea of title matches.” Krystal added before showing Makayla the match. “Both Roulette Titles and the Mixed Tag Team Titles are on the line, the latter is the one we knew about in advance, but Julianna on the other hand? And hell, this is Julianna’s first title match in six months, everything else has been a title match!”

”You know what that tells me?” Makayla asked after going through the rest of the card and Krystal shook her head. ”The bosses are trying to protect Julianna as Kayla gets set to challenge her at Blaze of Glory, you could use this as an excuse to throw a spanner in the works.”

”Because that worked so well against Alexandra when she was set to challenge Julianna last month.” Krystal responded with quite a bit of sarcastic venom in her voice as she leaned back in her chair. ”And I’d better get to planning with Kelly and Hayley.”

”Yeah, tomorrow! Because this is one of those rare Sundays where we’ve managed to go out for something other than wrestling.” Makayla reminded Krystal and the Aussie frowned before nodding. ”Besides, didn’t those two decline to come with us because they were too busy?”

”Considering I’ve had my suspicions about those two being a closeted lesbian couple? Depends on what you mean by busy.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Makayla nodded in agreement. ”I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been out as bi since my SCU days or what but the signs could be seen from space if you ask me.”

”Oh I agree! When they were over at the house learning how to cook from me during the Supercard break I could’ve sworn I interrupted them as they were going to make out at least twice.” Makayla responded as she shook her head and Krystal nodded. ”The fact that some gay people still need to keep it hidden frustrates me to no end and I’m saying that as a gay woman who had to be talked into coming out by you!”

”Sadly we’re still going to get that as long as there are idiots who think that gay people are child groomers or some shit.” Krystal grunted in response before shaking her head. ”Enough of that bullshit, let’s just try to enjoy the rest of the night.” Krystal added as she offered Makayla a toast which Makayla accepted.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”Stop me if you’ve heard this before: an overconfident, undefeated champion who has turned away a few challengers by this point gets put in a match against another competitor, non-title, and gets their undefeated streak snipped just like that.

No, I’m not talking about my Champion vs. Champion Match against Andrea Hernandez at the height of my reign, I’m talking about this week’s non-title match against Julianna.

Whilst the circumstances are different, Julianna was undefeated before she beat Courtney for the title for one thing, my opportunity here speaks for itself! Courtney may or may not be gone, I don’t give a shit to be honest, but I’m here to display one simple fact to that arrogant bitch who calls herself champion.

I will be wrestling’s first influencer and I am the bitch who will throw a wrench into hers and Kayla’s plans!”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 26th of February 2024, 11:00am

It was the day after Krystal found out about her non-title match and since she had gone to Neon Knights with Makayla to have a good time without getting drunk they didn’t have hangovers to deal with allowing Krystal to meet with her charges relatively early.

”Hayley, Kelly, I have a couple of questions for you two.” Krystal commented to the two girls as she sat opposite them, her dogs Tali and Garrus getting plenty of fuss from the two eighteen year olds. ”You enjoy whatever you were too busy with to come out with me and Makayla to Neon Knights?”

“Err yeah! We just got a lot of work done and relaxed for the rest of the evening.” Hayley responded with a nod as she glanced over at the Irish girl. “Plenty of hard, sweaty work but we got it done in the end.”

”Uh huh.” Krystal responded before she leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed. ”And I’m guessing you heard of my upcoming match for SCW?”

“The non-title match against Julianna? Yeah, we saw it when we were going through the Climax Control card.” Kelly nodded in response as she leaned against her hand. “Why? Do you want us to help you win or something?”

”Only as a last resort, you guys will be my guests, we don’t want you to get banned from SCW a week into our new partnership.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and the two girls nodded. ”I’m still working on getting manager licenses for you guys, until then? Lay low and don’t do anything drastic!”

“You got it.” Kelly responded as she brushes some hair over her shoulder and Hayley nodded in response. “By the way, what happened to that British chick who was managing you last year? Jessica?”

”I don’t know, I haven’t heard a peep from her since that one show in Rome.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Kelly nodded. ”And frankly? That’s something I’d sooner forget considering the wedge it drove between me and Makayla.”

“Breaking rookie’s arms in those public workouts didn’t help.” Hayley muttered under her breath but quickly backed off when she saw Krystal glaring at her. “Err, never mind! Forget I said anything.”

”Little tip girls if you want to stay on my good side? Don’t bring that saga up beyond the broad strokes, that may have gotten attention on me but it also almost got me fired after the last workout.” Krystal pointed out and the girls quickly nodded as they got the idea. ”And before you ask? No, the bosses didn’t draw much distinction between me and Sin back then.”

“Right, got it, not bringing that up like ever!” Kelly quickly nodded in response and Hayley soon joined in. “Right Hayley?”

“Right, not making that mistake again.” Haylay readily nodded in agreement before Krystal grinned to herself.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”Nothing like having a pair of minions to do the dirty work for me, questions about their sexuality and the nature of Kelly and Hayley’s relationship aside off course.

Whether or not they’ll help me beat Julianna in the long run remains to be seen but if all goes well on Sunday? I won’t need their help and my first singles win of the year will be a huge one, no matter what.

Julianna is so fucking arrogant, she probably thinks that she has the match won already, I’ll put that bitch in her place on Sunday night.

Because I’ll be damned if I let any newcomer to the Bombshell Division talk to me the way Julianna has!”

Krystal’s room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 26th of February 2024, 21:00pm

*promo time*

To topple a queen.

”Title reigns can be fickle things, can’t they? You can be on top of the world, successful defence after successful defence, banger match after banger match, then it’s over and everyone’s like “what have you done for lately?”, in part I’m talking about my own title reign all those years ago, and how the bosses weren’t willing to shift from their precious plans because a certain moron screwed me out of a title! Sorry, I’m still mad about that, but this Sunday a certain champion is going to get a taste of how that feels.” Krystal commented as she rested her hand on her cheek. ”Isn’t that right Julianna?”

Here we go.

”You’ve certainly had a hell of a start in SCW Julianna, came from out of nowhere, wet undefeated in several matches including Roxi Johnson, dubious circumstances or not, and before we knew it? You were the World Bombshell Champion.” Krystal did a round of mock applause. ”Congrats on topping the reign or a Bombshell who had defeated such worthy challengers as: a forgotten Go Gym Graduate who got the luckiest Blast from the Past Pairing ever, Ariana Angelos when she was at her worst, a never was like Zoey Lukas, Keira who was about to retire for good and off course, you.” Krystal added as she shook her head. ”But what about you Julianna, who have you swatted away so far?”

Good question.

”Courtney because rematch clauses only exist for champions the bosses like apparently, Mercedes because god knows she’s gotta get a shot somehow, Bella because some people get lucky, Bea because god knows what blackmail the Barnharts have on the bosses to keep getting so many title shots and off course, Alexandra, your last defence.” Krystal stated before shaking her head with a frown. ”I’ll give you credit for having better competition than Courtney at least Julianna but have you really been tested as a champion?”

Let’s answer that.

”In this Aussie’s opinion? No, the Bombshell Division is in need of change, and whilst Harper’s a sweet kid, she’s nowhere near ready to be the face of that change, not yet at least.” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”How long are near do wells like Mercedes and Seleana going to find themselves in the title picture for, huh? Or to put it another way? This division needs a serious shakeup and you may not believe it Julianna, but the change will start when I beat you on Sunday!”

It’s that simple,

”Laugh all you want Julianna because I’ve been meaning to shut that mouth of yours for months!” Krystal added as she glared at the camera. ”Don’t you think I’ve seen the shit you’ve said about me? “not as good as she thinks she is”? “Krystal Meth”, what? Were you binge watching Breaking Bad when you came up with that one? “embarrassed for Alexandra if she lost to me?”? That one in particular is a favourite of mine because it exposed just how ignorant and moronic you are! Because last I checked? It wasn’t you who set a Bombshell Roulette Title Record that no one has been able to come close to in the two years since it ended, it was me, and I’m going to shove those words right down your fucking throat!”

And with that Krystal decided to wrap things up.

”And trust me Julianna, I won’t serve those words with salt and pepper either, it’s going to be the blandest meal of your life, just like your title reign so far, bland!” Krystal kicked back in her computer chair and looked right at the camera. ”Because I’m going to start using my status as an influencer on social media for the better of the division, a process that’s going to start from the fucking top with you Julianna at Influencing the Division Part I: New Day! Why? Because it'll be a new day for the division, courtesy of the “Nightmare Dressed Like a Day Dream” Krystal Wolfe, why? Because I kick arse for the content! See you on Sunday bitch!”

Krystal turned off her webcam as the scene fades.