Author Topic: “Then Let Me Part I: Denied.”  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Then Let Me Part I: Denied.”
« on: January 10, 2024, 04:36:40 PM »
(Gabriel was used with Mark’s permission)

”So yeah, 2023 was definitely a year, wasn’t it? I got divorced, superkicked Cassie, got possessed by a demon at some point, the Bombshell Roster still treats me like crap even after Sin has been long since erased from my being and just to rub salt in the wound? Two underserving choke artists hot opportunities that should’ve been mine, Bella choked on the World Bombshell Title Match as I predicted and Georgie’s already starting to choke as she carries around that Golden Briefcase.

Not as good as I think I am my ass!

You know what they say, New Year, New Me, well if I had a nickel for every time that was followed through on I’d have less money in my account from the time the fine for breaking Ruby’s arm was paid (and that payment was finally paid off last month) but I guess I’m just going to focus on me heading into the New Year and that starts with a Bombshell who’s coming up to her first year in SCW: Alexandrea Callaway! Seems the old bitch with access to the fountain of youth has set her sights on the World Bombshell Championship heading into the new year, well I’ve got championship aspirations of my own and I’m going to put a damper on hers.”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 8th of January 2024, 13:00pm

The Christmas holidays had been relatively quiet for Krystal and Makayla, well, as quiet as the holidays when they had one six year old stepdaughter and two wins to looks after.

But with the new year upon them Krystal and her girlfriend were ready to start anew, in and out of the ring, where that path would take them they didn’t know but whatever it was, Krystal felt she was ready.

”I see Bella’s out there starting her bullshit again.” Krystal grunted in annoyance as she went over Twitter on her computer., Krystal shakes her head before switching to her YouTube app. ”There’s gotta be something I can watch to take my mind off things, dealing with the Bombshell Roster is enough of a headache to put up with in general these days.”

”You were the one who decided to alienate most of the roster for most of 2023, hell for a while you were an island all to yourself in Grand Junction.” Makayla pointed out as she walked up to her girlfriend with a pair of coffee mug in hand, Krystal took hers and started taking sips from it. ”And you did go back to badmouthing Bombshells the moment you lost that match to Bella.”

”We both know that I’ve done a hell of a lot more to earn that title match than Bella’s ever done even without that spoiled little princess spending most of 2023 on maternity leave!” Krystal pointed out with a frown as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”And speaking off, Alexandra seems intent on showing that the bosses are incredibly selective when it comes to people booking their own title matches, not naming names.”

”You don’t need to I know who you’re talking about.” Makala responded as she shook her head and I nodded. ”And off course the last time you were in a ring with Alexandra was when you stole that win from her over London Underground.”

”The woman’s forty years old and has been wrestling since the late nineties, she should know by now that a win’s a win.” Krystal pointed out as she shook her head and Makayla gave her a surprised look. ”What? Are you really that surprised that a woman that long in her career got signed to SCW? Mercedes is ten years older than her for fucks sake and she’s in the Bombshell Roulette Title Match!”

”No, I’m more shocked that someone as old as my youngest aunt looks as good as she does!” Makayla responded as she shook her head. ”Seriously, her, Team Hero, Jessie, and several other names I’m probably forgetting, how are they all older than us yet still look at least half their age? Do they have access to the fountain of youth? And yes, I realize that Jessie would be a teenager if she were half her age but that’s beside the point!”

”Fuck if I know! That’s probably just one of wrestling’s great mysteries that’ll remain unsolved for as long as this sport goes on!” Krystal responded with a shrug before checking her laptop again. ”Either way I’ll be going to the Go Gym at some point this week, need a catch up chat with Gabriel and, off course train, not just for the match but my future plans, I’ve got a lot of stuff on my plate and the SCW Calendar year has just begun.”

”Hopefully nothing that’ll be a repeat of last year.” Makayla responded and Krystal shook her head before getting back to work.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”How quickly people seem to forget the things people do for them, when I first contacted Alexandra she was at the end of her leash in SCW, a string of humiliating losses, including a debut loss to Bea Barnhart of all people, not exactly an auspicious start for someone start for someone with World Bombshell Title aspirations, isn’t it?

What Alexandra doesn’t realize is that she owes her current success to me! I picked her up when her Bombshell Career was in the gutter, I secured her that first win, I was the one who set her on her path to success, but now that she’s gotten her success in SCW she wants to pretend that I never helped her?

Big mistake.”

Go Gym, Last Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 10th of January 2024, 17:00pm

The Go Gym was as busy as ever but Krystal had been called into Gabriel’s office right as the day was winding down.

”Happy New Year Gabriel.” Krystal greeted her mentor/trainer as she entered his office with her arms crossed. ”But I somehow doubt you called me in just to catch up.”

”Perceptive as ever Charlotte.” Gabriel responded before he motioned for Krystal to have a seat and she did so. ”You were making good progress, then you lost it after that loss to Bella.”

”No, I started stating facts and the Bombshell Division didn’t like the fact that those faces were coming from my mouth!” Krystal responded with a grunt as she leaned back in her chair. ”Exact same thing happened when Georgie won the Golden Briefcase yet I don’t see anyone coming to her defence after she lost her match against Bella on Sunday, it’s almost like they realize that I had a point all along!”

”Or perhaps it’s because Georgie appears to be the one Bombshell who isn’t on Social Media, besides, you’ve got more pressing concerns.” Gabriel responded and it didn’t exactly take me long to figure out what he meant. ”Alexandra has her eyes on the World Bombshell Title but you seem to have title aspirations of your own, ones you haven’t made public.”

”Maybe because it’s the same title aspirations that I’ve had for a little under two years?” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Gabriel frowned. ”It’s been over four years since I signed that contact with SCW, so far the most notable things I’ve done is set new Roulette Title Records that, in the two years since my reign ended, haven’t even come close to being matched, never mind beaten, and be possessed by a demon, I’m not going to sit here and let some bitch at the top dismiss me on the back of two fluke losses!”

”You keep using those words, as if it was a mask for how you truly feel.” Gabriel responded with a frown and Krystal just shook her head in response. ”But back to the point, you’re sharing a ring with Alexandra for the first time since that tag team match against London Underground, the very match that ended Alexandra’s losing streak if I remember correctly.”

”Yeah, that was Alexandra’s first match since that viewer’s choice match against Luna and my match against Tempest, but I think we’re missing the bigger picture here.” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”Namely? Where would Alex be if I hadn’t handpicked her as my tag team partner for that tag team match? Before that match she had lost several of her matches, including her debut against Bea, at least when I ended my losing streak in 2021 I did it on my own and won my first title a lot sooner.” Krystal added as she folded her arms. ”She won’t admit it but Alexandra owes all her success to me!”

”I’ve heard a lot of things over my wrestling career, both inside the ring and out, another wrestler taking credit for another wrestlers success after one match is a new one.” Gabriel commented as he shook his head but Krystal stood her ground. ”Besides, shouldn’t you also worry about Ruby?”

”You mean Courtney’s little puppet and the one who wears the pants in their relationship who got her arm broken when I was possessed by Sin? Setting aside the fact that SCW was a lot better off without that idiot on its roster, her problem is with Sin not me, and Sin isn’t coming back!” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Gabriel nodded. ”And if she does a pick a fight with me? She’ll regret it, and quickly find out that I’m not the same Bombshell she faced in 2021!”

”You off course mean your SCW PPV debut.” Gabriel responded with a nod as Krystal shifted her weight. ”And we off course know what happened after that streak ended, the question is, will 2024 be the year where you win your next title?”

”I think we both know the answer to that, because I’m sick of just falling short of the finish line at this point!” Krystal responded before checking her phone for the time. ”Now if you excuse me, it’s just past six and I need to head home.”

”Indeed you do, send Makayla my regards.” Gabriel responded with a nod before Krystal left his office.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”Three years, three long years, yet I still remember the night I won my first title in SCW like it was yesterday! I went through a lot, more so than most new Bombshells on the roster, but the point is? My records have stood for three years, no one has come close to even matching those records yet some people are so quick to dismiss me because of what I’ve done recently rather than celebrate what got my name in SCW’s history books.

Again, call me what someone even breaches one hundred and fifty days as Bombshell Roulette Champion and then we’ll talk about who’s not as good as they think.

To tell the truth? I thought it was going to be Alexandra who at least got close to breaking my records, hell, our career trajectories have been are pretty similar really, we both started with a bit of hype, both lost in the first round of Blast from the Past, broke the streak with a multi woman match (Triple Threat Match for me, Tag Team Match for Alexandra) and we both ended the last Climax Control of the year as Bombshell Roulette Champions.

Then again, I actually managed to hold my title through to the new year, Alexandra didn’t even last until the end of the year.

That said? Alexandra may have her set at the top of the card but I have title aspirations of my own and I’m out to spoil her little party, good luck with that title shot Alex.

Because you’re going to need it.”

Nevada desert
Wednesday the 10th of January 2024, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Well, well.

”Let’s face facts here folks, a business like wrestling is the kind of business where egomaniacs thrive, just look at J2H’s little stunt from last week’s Climax Control! But I didn’t think there’d be so many fragile egos in SCW’s Bombshell Division but I guess people don’t like facts being spewed when it’s being thrown out by those who they don’t like.” Krystal comments as she rolls her eyes. ”Speaking of facts, here’s another one for you, Alexandra Callaway would be NOTHING in SCW if I didn’t take pity on her and yet here she is, under a year later setting her sights at the top of the Bombshell Mountain, pity she’s got me as her first stop on her ascent!”

This will be good.

”We both have the same goals Alexandra, we want a title to our names, and I want to shut up certain idiots on the Bombshell Roster who treat the best year of my wrestling career like it doesn’t matter, but you? You can’t stand to be without a title for more than five minutes hence why you had to steal our esteemed champion’s spotlight, but here’s the thing Alex, I can give you the spotlight and I can take it away just as easily.” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”Confused? I guess wrestling that mega match against Bobbie did more damage than you thought, eh Alex?”

And now to explain.

”Let’s rewind the clock back to the first Climax Control after last year’s Into the Void, you were so desperate to break a losing streak that you teamed up with a Bombshell who was hated by everyone else in SCW, not just the Bombshell Roster but SCW in general, I gave you that credibility when I picked up that win over London Underground and you ran away with it, never once thanking me for dragging you up to a point of relevancy in the Bombshell Division!” Krystal states adds before shaking her head with a chuckle. ”Then two weeks later I cost you that Mixed Tag Team Qualifier, well, my music at the time cost you but it still allowed you to get distracted, now I’m not taking total credit for that because I have no idea how a show like SCW is put together on the production side of things but the message was clear, what Krystal giveth, Krystal can take away just as easily!”

And now to the modern day.

”Yet it took us several months to finally get a match against each other, funny that, isn’t it?” Krystal asks as she folds her arms. ”But that long wait won’t pay dividends for you Alexandra because I’m out to do one thing in this match and that’s but a damper on your plans for the World Bombshell Championship! See Alex, I’ve got title aspirations of my own, now that the New Year is upon us I’m done waiting whilst others steal my spotlight!”

Oh yeah, one other thing?

”Just one last thing, no one cared when I was actually trying to be a better person after Violent Conduct but now that I’m being a bitch again suddenly I’m the talk of the town? If you want me to be a bitch again, fine, then let me be evil, just don’t come crying to me when I leave a pile of broken bodies in my wake as I ascend up the Bombshell mountain!” Krystal adds as she flips some hair over her shoulder. ”And Alex? If you think that you can use me as a stepping stone up to the top? Stop thinking that because I’m going to throw you off the mountain!”

It's that simple.

”I mean, you apparently have access to the fountain of youth, hopefully you’ve got an elixir of eternal life on your person as well!” Kystal adds as she shakes her head with a grin. ”Because who knows what will happen after I beat you on Sunday Alex? Will the bosses change their previous plans and focus on the bigger picture? I doubt it but a win over someone with World Bombshell Title aspirations will definitely kick off my year the right way!”

And with that Krystal decides to wrap things up.

”And from there? Who knows? Maybe you’ll pick up some steam against Ms. Manners? Kandy Kaine? Harper Mason? What I’m basically saying is that you’ll be set back to square one as I ascend to the top of the pack!” Krystal adds as she walks towards her car. ”Sorry, but that’s just how things work normally, not everyone gets to set their sights as high as you after losing a title Alex and I think it’s time you got knocked off your high perch by the face of a new generation of Bombshells Krystal Wolfe, and that will happen at Then Let Me Part I: Denied! See you in the ring!”

Krystal turns off her camera and drives off in her car as the scene fades.