Author Topic: “The Path to Redemption Part 1: Back to Normal?”  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Path to Redemption Part 1: Back to Normal?”
« on: September 05, 2023, 08:48:13 PM »
Only one word could be used to describe Krystal’s match against Keira, climatic! But in the end, Sin had been purged from Krystal (and the world) for good leaving the Aussie Bombshell to ruse the last few months of 2023/early 2024 to try to rebuild her reputation in SCW after going scorched earth on it for months on end! And that first step began at the first Climax Control of the High Stakes Cycle where Krystal was taking on Georgie Robertson is singles action! Georgie was coming off an unsuccessful bid to end Jessie Salco’s reign with the Bombshell Roulette Title, a reign that would end at Violent Conduct at the hands of Alexandra Callaway, and was left off the Violent Conduct card as a result, can Krystal get back to her winning ways?

Krystal and Makayla’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 28th of August 2023, 18:00pm

Where do I even BEGIN to describe the last five months of my life?

I thought I was in control of things as we headed into this year’s Blaze of Glory, I had been recruited into The Saviours, I was all set to settle my score with Chelsea LeClair, Makayla was just two months away from giving birth to Cara and Zosia, our beautiful twin baby girls and Cassie was going to be my guest that night on top of all that.

I don’t think I need to remind you of how that night ended.

From officially joining The Saviours at the start of the night to my attack on Cassie and then Ariana? I still thought I was in control, Cassie was still coming off that whole saga with MPW and it was clear to me that my attempts to get through to the then nineteen year old weren’t working, then I dropped the girl I now know as my half sister with a Superkick in the middle of the ring and threatened to end her wrestling career with a steel chair attack! And when Ariana ran out to save the day? I laid her out too, hitting my Running Powerbomb on her and driving her into a stack of steel chairs.

I THOUGHT I was in control, but in reality? Sin was manipulating my actions, I was practically a puppet on her strings, taking advantage of my issues at the time, namely Cass and MPW and Ariana seemingly replacing me as the Go Gym’s new golden girl, and basically using them to fuel my actions! As for those public workouts were I hurt so many up and coming female wrestlers that I’ve lost count? Yeah, Sin had a hand in those too.

And don’t even get me started on breaking Ruby’s arm! Waking up from that nightmare to find a massive fine from the bosses waiting for me, wasn’t fun! But the key part is? That’s all over, Sin is gone, I talked to the bosses and they agreed that they would take a cut of my pay check each month until the fine is paid in full! Thank god I’ve got the Twitch and YouTube Channel to fall back on because I’d be broke otherwise!

Well, that and the money Jenny has given me over the years, as tempting as it was to spend that mountain of cash at once? It was instead saved up in my bank account for emergencies, something Jenny’s lawsuit almost ruined before Makayla stepped in.

And speaking of Makayla?

”Will she even take me back?” I muttered to myself as I walked up the driveway to the house, I don’t think I need to tell you how difficult things have been but to summarise? My actions under Sin’s influence caused me to miss the birth of the twins, almost cost me my marriage to Makayla, and got me barred from seeing the twins to the point that I had to use my key to get in the house just to see them, throw in the fact that it was late at night and yeah, Makayla was probably fearing the worst. ”After all the fucked up shit I’ve done since Blaze of Glory?”

I didn’t even reach the front porch before the front door opened and Makayla stepped out, it didn’t take me long to realize that our dogs Tali and Garrus had sensed my arial and were at the door forcing Makayla to push her way past them. ”Keira already explained everything that happened in that match, if it could even be called that.” Makayla stated as she looked me over, compared to how she looked in the weeks following the twins’ birth? She was back to her normal look for lack of better term though her long wavy blonde hair was currently tied up in a ponytail. ”But I still want to hear it from you before I let you into the house Charlotte, and before you ask? It’ll be a while before I feel comfortable enough to say that our relationship is back to what it was before Blaze of Glory.”

”To be honest? I had a feeling you’d say that.” I sighed as I folded my arms and Makayla nodded. ”Where do you want me to start exactly? Because this shit dates back to the week before you told me that you were pregnant with the twins.”

”I know about that and Marty and Matthew sneaking into our house to start that whole saga! Keira and Roxi interrogated them after all was said and done.” Makayla responded before shaking her head. ”Or at least tried to interrogate Marty, he apparently lost his mind at some point while Sin kept him prisoner and was ultimately carted off to a mental institute, likely for the rest of his life.” Makayla admitted and I nodded in response remembering that as clear as day. ”Look, I’ll make this easy for you, Keira told me that your actions for the most part were influenced by Sin, everything from your attacks to that relationship, if you can even call it that, with that Jessica woman, was she correct?”

”Basically yeah, and I know it doesn’t excuse most of the stuff I did since Blaze of Glory but it is what it is.” I responded with a nod as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”And as for Jessica? The last time I spoke to her was on that fateful night in Rome, I don’t know where she’s disappeared too because Keira didn’t tell me and when I tried calling her she blocked my number.”

”Who needs enemies when you have friends like that? Benefits or not.” Makayla commented as she shook her head before folding her arms. ”And based on that, it’s safe to assume that the “friends with benefits” situation you had with her is over?” Makayla added and I nodded in response. ”You still made out with another woman on PPV before I even had a chance to file the divorce papers and whilst I was heavily pregnant, if I’m going to let you back into this house I need your assurance that something like that will never happen again and yes, that includes the attacks as well! Do you understand how big a headache you gave me whilst I was trying to defend you on Twitter?!” Makayla added before frowning. ”Or whatever that idiot calls it nowadays.”

”Kay? You know how short my temper is, and you know that’s a knock on effect from my fucked up childhood as well.” I responded bluntly as I blew a stray strand of hair out of my eyes. ”For those reasons I can’t guarantee that I’ll never lose my temper on Climax Control or an SCW PPV again but I can guarantee that it’ll never get that bad again for as long as you live.” I added and Makayla considered my words for a moment as she folded my arms. ”I know I fucked up everything I had going for me before Blaze of Glory, I’m trying to make amends for that, at least let this be my first step!”

That was all the convincing Makayla needed because she let me into the house without hesitation, off course the dogs were there waiting for me as was Rachel and whilst I had a long road to redemption in front of me? It was at least a start.

The next step was the Go Gym, easier said than done considering I kicked off this whole saga by attacking a fellow Go Gym Graduate, disrespected Gabriel when he confronted me in Scotland and tormented Despy over his love of Gummi Bears,  and don’t even get me started on flat out admitting that I had been using Team Go to get ahead over the past three years or so.

Should I even bother?

Regardless of the answer to that above question, I had one more bridge to mend before I could really get started, at the time I knew her as my younger cousin from just outside of Adelaide who had followed me into the wrestling business during the peak of my Roulette Title Reign and was having great success on her own, now I knew that she was in fact my younger half-sister, to make matters worse? I had missed her twentieth birthday back in July.

There was no getting around it, I needed to make amends with Cassie and fast.

Outside Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Tuesday the 5th of September 2023, 16:00pm

Bet your wondering why it took me a week to do this, especially considering Reno’s a (relatively) short drive from Vegas at just under seven hours, well, I tried calling Cass first.

Every time I got through, it was either Becky or Zoey who answered and they would quickly hang up when they heard my voice, I tried twice more on Sunday (before I learned that I was facing Georgie Robertson next Sunday) and yesterday but when those attempts failed? I finally said fuck it and took the long drive up to Reno, hell I would’ve gotten here sooner but I needed to stop by a diner in Tonopah (a small town in between the two cities) to grab breakfast, but the point was? I was here now.

And Cassie’s girlfriends weren’t exactly pleased to see my car pull up to the driveway.

”Girls, I literally just drove straight from Vegas to here, I know you lived in Vegas before you moved to Reno, you know how much of a trek that is.” I commented as I messaged my forehead in annoyance whilst Zoey and Becky blocked my way onto the path to the home the three girls shared, Becky wasn’t a wrestler, she wasn’t even an athlete, Zoey seemed to be eternally in Hero Academy despite being a student there for just under a year, in other words? I could take them on paper but attacking them unprovoked would just add more fuel to their fire. ”Can you stop being unreasonable and let me talk to Cass!?”

”Oh I’m sorry, I must’ve missed the part where not letting a person who attacked my girlfriend unprovoked she her was unreasonable!” Zoey responded as she rolled her eyes and I ran a hand down my face. ”And yes, we remember that MPW saga well, but that doesn’t excuse you threatening to end her wrestling career!”

”And don’t even get me started on the mental trauma that attack caused her!” Becky added as the Aussie walked up to me. ”We’ll give you the money to refuel your car for the journey back but you just wasted those six-seven hours, go home!”

”Or you two can stop being such bitches and let me see my half-sister!” Cassie quickly interjected and the girls turned around to see Cass marching up the pathway with a frown on her face. ”Seriously, I’ll be twenty one next year! I don’t need you to babysit me!”

”But the whole saga started with Krystal attacking you Cass!” Becky pointed out as she turned to my half-sister but even I could see that Cass wasn’t backing down from this. ”We don’t care if she’s your half-sister, we’re not letting you see her!”

”And I’ll just remind you of who had the metaphorical balls to get revenge on Krystal during the Summer XXXTreme build up.” Cassie responded bluntly and once they realized that they were fighting a losing battle Becky and Zoey stepped aside to finally let me onto the property. ”Charlotte? Follow me, Becks, Zo? I don’t know, go play with Sandie in the back yard or something but give us space, got it?”

”Got it.” Zoey nodded reluctantly as did Becky before the two girls went on the merry way.

Cassie’s living room, Reno, Nevada
Tuesday the 5th of September 2023, 16:45pm

I wasn’t sure where Becky and Zoey went after my little spat with them, all I knew was that they were gone for at least two hours and since Sandie spent time with us in the living room rather than with them as Cassie suggested? It was safe to say that they weren’t playing with the Golden Labrador.

”Let me get this out of the way, I wanted this chat with you since that incident in Rome, it didn’t exactly hurt that I celebrated my twentieth birthday earlier in the week either.” Cassie admitted as she plopped down on the sofa and I sat opposite her. It’s funny, I never really noticed her Mediterranean looks before Cass discovered that she was half Italian but well? It was kinda obvious, Cass always had darker skin tone compared to others in the family, even her mom but I just assumed that she tanned a lot. ”When I saw that thing with Chelsea it just kinda clicked, you know? But obviously I was back stateside by then.”

”And even if you could stick around, you were preparing for your debut at that Scars and Stripes show for EWC.” I nodded as I got the idea and Cassie said nothing as she started stroking her dog. ”Look Cass? I know there’s a lot to cover even without getting into the attack at Blaze of Glory so I’ll just start there, okay? I’m sorry for everything that happened that night, you still needed a wakeup call after the saga with MPW but that was way over the top.”

”Don’t even get me started with MPW! I’m still pissed that I never got a rematch for the TV Title before that fed closed!” Cassie groaned as she messaged her forehead in annoyance and I said nothing in response. ”Otherwise? Apology accepted but there’s one other elephant in the room we need to address, namely the fact that we’re sisters instead of cousins.”

”You have any idea how often that scene has played in my head since that night? And that just leaves me with some big questions, like why did your mom, or aunt, deceive you?” I asked and Cassie quickly nodded in agreement. ”And was your mom a victim of my dad’s?”

”Thing is? I can answer both questions with one word: yes.” Cassie responded as she let out a deep breath. ”I have no fucking clue what he timeline was between my mom’s death and yours, but she gave me to my aunt to get me out of that hellhole before it passed the point of no return, you’re what? Six, seven years older than me?”

”I’ll be turning twenty eight in November but considering your next birthday will be your twenty first? You’re not that far off.” I pointed out and Cass nodded in response. ”Look, I’ll keep this short and sweet, I’m going to focus on rebuilding my reputation for a while, I don’t care how long it takes and I know from last year’s Most Hated co-winner that some people will probably never forgive me.” I added before glancing over at the front door and it didn’t take Cass long to figure out what I meant. ”And that’s if I ever get there to begin with! But I at least started off well with you and Makayla.”

”At least I know that shit’s sorted.” Cass nodded in response to my statement before grinning a bit. ”And on the plus side? Your next match is against that perpetual choke artist Georgie Robertson.”

”Yeah, if there’s anyone I can start rebuilding my momentum from? It’s her.” I nodded in agreement before the topic shifted away from SCW for a bit, by the time we were done it was dinner time and I didn’t feel like getting a meal out on the way back to Vegas so I stuck around and helped the girls cook up a meal.

Wasn’t anything as good as what Makayla cooks up on a regular basis (she’s the former chef, not me) but it was at least good enough to mend the fences with Zoey and Becky too.

Walking down the streets of Reno, Nevada
Tuesday the 5th of September 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Oh boy.

”What the hell do you expect me to say SCW?” I asked bluntly as I walked through the streets. ”These past six months I’ve committed acts that would get me arrested at any other jobs, I’ve alienated my friends, family, my fellow wrestlers, and for what? Glory? Jealousy? The influence of a fucking demon? All of the above? I’ll leave you to ponder that question for now folks, because my rebuilding period has begun and first on my list is Georgie Robertson.”

This will be good.

”Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, if they looked up the definition of “wasted potential” in the dictionary your face would be right there next to it.” I commented as I shook my head. ”Over a year has passed since your SCW debut and in that time you’ve had several title opportunities and scored the shock upset off the year when you defeated Roxi at Inception VI! Now we do have that in common but for obvious reasons, I’m choosing not to talk about that match, I was in a bad place, that’s all I’m saying, but as thoroughly beaten as this dead horse is Georgie? The fact still remains that you’ve squandered that momentum!”

Sorry, not sorry.

”So many title opportunities, so many chances to make something off yourself and you fucked it up each and every time! For fuck’s sake, you had to answer Jessie’s open challenge to get your last title shot!” I added before shaking my head with a chuckle. ”And not only did you lose? You were one of several Bombshells left off the card, sad really!”

How the mighty have fallen.

”And don’t think for a second that I’m going to take it easy on you Georgie, because I’m in search of the same thing as you: momentum and I’m not about to see you squander more opportunities because you don’t know what to do with them!” I stated as I ran both hands through my hair. ”If you ask me Georgie? You’re a classic case of too much, too young, too fast! And I’m not quoting that Airbourne song just because they happen to hail from my homeland of Australia! For one thing, they are from Victoria, I’m from South Australia, two completely different parts of the country! But more to the point, you’ve been given too much for your experience range, your too young to know what to do with it and it’s happening too fast!”

Get the picture?

”At least when I signed with SCW in 2020, I made sure to spend a few years toiling on the indie scene beforehand so I knew what the fuck I was doing when I arrived! According to some idiots, including our new Bombshell Internet Champion, I still don’t have a clue but they will soon be proven wrong!” I stated bluntly as I folded my arms. ”And you will be my perfect punching bag for this match Georgie, because as soon as you make the one mistake you consistently make whenever you lose a match? I’ll be on you like a shark that smelled blood in the fucking water.”

It’s that simple.

”I’ll give you credit for persistence and tenaciousness but that’s about it Georgie, because until you get your act together I won’t give you credit as a talent!” I stated as I leaned against a nearby wall. ”What do I mean by that? Stop wasting your opportunities, actually do something beyond being a tough chick from South London, show the SCW Universe why you were signed in the first place and why the bosses keep you around, until you do? You’ll continue to get stepped over by hungrier, more determined women on the Bombshell Roster, including yours truly!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”My days of being the ultimate bitch may be behind me but make no mistake, I have in no way lost my edge and this Sunday? I’ll use Georgie Robertson as a crash test dummy to show the Bombshell Roster EXACTLY what I mean!” I stated bluntly as I kicked off the wall and continued walking down the streets. ”Because you see Georgie? It’s one thing to have talent in the ring, it’s another to know what the fuck to do with it and you’ve demonstrated time after time that you have no clue what to do with your talents! The winds of change are blowing in SCW and I, Krystal Wolfe, will be leading the charge for the next generation at The Path To Redemption Part 1: Back to Normal? We’ll soon see, won’t we? See you on Sunday Georgie!”

I walked off as the scene fades.