Author Topic: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON v KRYSTAL WOLFE/SIN - FATE OF THE WORLD  (Read 3938 times)

Online Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON v KRYSTAL WOLFE/SIN - FATE OF THE WORLD
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:54:13 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Fall of Team Hero Part II: Keira’s Destruction.”
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 09:02:56 AM »
Krystal/Sin nearly went through with her promise to publicly execute Roxi Johnson but Keira’s last minute intervention saved the day! But now they were going to do battle with the fate of the world at stake as that was one of Krystal/Sin’s requirements for stopping her brutal attack on Sin, that the match would take place in Sin’s World! And now the stage was set for the final match between Krystal/Sin and Keira! Can Krystal/Sin be stopped?

Inside Krystal’s Mind
Monday the 14th of August 2023, 09:00am

You ever feel helpless? Because thar is how I felt watching Sin control my body against Roxi.

I’ll admit, under literally any other circumstances I’d be absolutely ecstatic after scoring a win over Roxi Johnson, scoring a win over a Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion who, unlike Mercedes Vargas, hasn’t lost a step in the past few years? That’s the kind of momentum you can’t buy, especially when you are a young Bombshell like me or Georgie Robertson! Off course, there are some differences between me and Roxi and I’m not just talking about the fact that Georgie’s British whilst I’m Australian.

For one thing I wouldn’t have squandered that momentum like Georgie did after she kicked off the year with that huge win, but the other difference? I never would’ve tried to kill Roxi in the middle of the ring.

But that’s exactly what Sin did last night and I had no choice but to watch on, the following morning Sin appeared in front of my cage cackling all the way.

“Well, well dear Krystal, it’s almost time.” Sin taunted me as she walked up to my cage and I glared at her. “Once I am done with Keira, you will be gone for good.”

”You won’t win Sin!” I responded as I glared at Sin and the demon scoffed in response. ”Keira will defeat you again!”

“Fool! I have already won!” Sin declared triumphantly as she stretched her arms out to the side. “Soon, the New World of Sin will be upon us and you be gone forever.”

”If you’ve already won, then why am I still here?” I asked Sin and that one question put an end to the demon’s bluster in a hurry. ”You told me as such during the lead up to the match against Ruby, the moment you do away with Keira is the moment I’m gone for good, yet here I am, still waiting in this cage for that moment to come whilst all you do is taunt me.” I added and Sin scowled in response. ”Admit it Sin, if you were as powerful as you say you are, then we wouldn’t be having this conversation!”

“SILENCE FOOL!” Sin bellowed as she increased the heat on my cage bars causing me to wince in pain. “I may not be able to kill you right now, but I can literally reduce you to a pile of sentient ash! You will be able to think, look around, but talk? No, you won’t be able to so much as scream! There’s just one thing keeping me from making that dream a reality.”

”And that thing is what exactly?” I asked as the cage bars cooled down before it dawned me. ”You need my body to be completely intact.”

“As satisfying as it would be to shut you up for good in such an horrific fashion, you are correct, if I did that then all my efforts will for naught! Now I can’t guarantee that your physical body will be functional if I were forced to leave after I did that to you so don’t count your blessings yet!” Sin added before she held up her hand and went to snap her fingers. “But I will grant you one reprieve, for you will not witness the death of your world alone.”

”I won’t?” I asked before Sin snapped her fingers and two more cages appeared next to mine, I looked at them and quickly recognised their occupants. ”I would’ve preferred being reduced to a pile of ash thanks!”

“You don’t get a choice in the matter.” Sin reminded me as Matthew Kennedy and Marty McFarge, my former managers from the last days of my Roulette Title Reign, groaned as they came too. “Enjoy conversing with your new cellmates.”

With those final words Sin disappeared from view and I leaned back against the cage wall looking directly at Matthew. ”So Matt, how does it feel to be the one who thoroughly fucked over the world in the name of revenge?” I asked the former wrestler who looked up and scowled as he recognised me.

“I have nothing to say to you Charlotte.” Matthew responded dismissively and I glared at him. “You killed a business that I had spent years building, bankrupted me with those lawsuits and for what? So some brat could get different trainers?!”

”The same crat who I would’ve taken straight to the Go Gym if I had known that you were using Cass as a pawn against me?” I asked pointedly as Marty started to look around. ”And for the record? That brat just signed a contract with a globally recognised company, maybe you’ve heard of them, EWC? She’s making more money that you ever saw as her trainer.”

“I always knew that Cassandra was a prodigy, but her naivete was easy to manipulate.” Matthew scowled as he glared at me. “Where are we anyway?”

”Believe it if you want too, or don’t, I don’t give a fuck frankly! We’re trapped inside my mind.” I responded as I glared at the two men at either side of my cage. ”And thanks to that spell you idiots cast? You have no one to blame but yourselves.”

“You have no proof that we cast the spell that revived Sin.” Marty tried to assert himself and I glared at him. “What reason would we have……….”

”Oh, I don’t know, revenge maybe?” I asked as I folded my arms. ”And save it! Sin showed me the footage of the night you broke into me and Makayla’s home to cast that spell on me, including that disgusting suggestion you made oh and by the way? When you suggested raping me and Makayla? Makayla was three months pregnant with twins!”

“When did she give birth?” Mattherw asked and I turned my attention back to him. “Just humour me Charlotte.”

”She gave birth in the middle of May to two beautiful healthy baby girls called Cara and Zosia.” I informed him bluntly and Matthew nodded s he got the idea. ”The girls are almost three months old now and growing fast.”

“I figured that part out for myself thank you, but that’s not why I’m asking.” Matthew sighed and my eyes narrowed. “There was a chance that if the spell was cast in the presence of a pregnant woman then some essence of Sin would like inside them………..”

I didn’t care if Matthew was almost a foot taler than me or outweighed me by over a hundred pounds, I still reached through the cage bars and pulled his face up to the bars to face me. ”Listen to me you son of a bitch! If you did ANYTHING to hurt those girls I will destroy you as soon as we get out of this mess! And you know what? The same goes for you Marty!”

“What did I do?!” Marty insisted but backed down when I glared at him.

“You made yourself clear, now let me go.” Matthew responded before I let him go and Matthew sat down in his cage. “And pray that that Keira woman will do what’s necessary.”

”Let’s hope so, because if Sin has her way? The Fall of Team Hero Part II: Keira’s Destruction will be well underway come Violent Conduct.” I responded before we all sat back down.

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #5: Fate Of The World Part 1
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 08:54:00 PM »
“How long have I been doing this?”

The scene opens in an endless void, stars are seen all around as a body is seen floating, almost falling in this void. The figure is finally shown as being Keira, her eyes open as she looks into the endless void. It changes color every minute as she looks around the void. Visions are seen going around her as she looks at them.

In the real world, Keira is seen in the gym, sitting in a meditating state. Her body drenched with sweat from the training she was doing for her match against Sin, who is still possessing Krystal's body. She had decided to do some meditation to clear her head. Back in the void, Keira's spirit is seen going to one of the visions she had already lived and touches it. It shows herself in a church nearly twenty years ago as she sees the priest. He says to her.

Priest: My child, you must pray. Praying will help–

Keira in her anger, would shout out.

Keira: IT WON'T BRING THEM BACK! My parents are gone. The police won't help me. No one can. I'm all alone!

The priest secretly and slowly pulls out a knife as he says.

Priest: No, no you're not. Let me help you.

He turns with the knife and stabs Keira in the side of her stomach. Keira pulls away, holding her stomach as she falls to the floor. Hours later, Keira slowly wakes up and sees herself in a room of the church. She looks at the mirror, seeing her hair more jet black. She says in anger.

Keira: Great, this keeps getting better. My parents are gone, the police won't help me and I get stabbed by a priest. Now my hair is dyed. What's next?

?: You tell me.

Keira backs away in shock. She sees herself in a different position as Keira asks

Keira: What the? Is this a dream?

?: Not a dream. It's as real as it can be. I'm here to help you.

Keira: How? Nothing can bring my parents back.

?: No, but I can help you get revenge. What is your name?

Keira was hesitant at first, but says her name

Keira: My name is Keira. Keira Fisher.

?: Nice to meet you, Dear Keira. You can call me…Sin.

Keira: Sin? Ok. How can you help me?

Sin: Trust me. All you got to do is let me take over for a bit. After you get revenge….

Sin's eyes turn into red dots as she says

Sin: We're going to change the world.

The vision ends as Keira's spirit is back in the void, floating as more visions are seen. It briefly shows Sin getting revenge on the robbers. Her training with Whisper at Hells Gate and then her fateful encounter with Roxi as Lady Bedlam. Keira goes to a more recent vision as she touches upon it. It shows her inside Hero Academy, sitting at her desk as on the other side, it shows Kim Pain, weeks before her title match. Keira then talks

Keira: I think you know why I called you here.

Kim: I do, Keira. Honestly, you don’t need my help on this. I mean, unless you fail.

Keira sighs, knowing Kim was right, but she has a serious look on her face as she says.

Keira: I promise you, that I won’t fail. But I know the lore of Sin, sadly. Thanks to Kedron finding the book. I don’t know how, but I am impressed.

Keira clears her throat and explains.

Keira: From what I could translate from it. Sin reappears every 100 years. From what I gathered, we were half right. We would never see Sin again, but we’ll be dead by then anyway. Nature of life. But our descendants….

Kim: Oh…I see.

As the two were talking, Kat and Whisper arrive and talk. After explaining this to them, Keira gets to the point.

Keira: Kim, Kat, Whisper. This isn’t easy to ask. But I will need your help against Sin. I can take care of most of it. But Kim, you have something you told me a long time ago. Something that will erase Sin for good. If you can use that power–

Kim gives a smirk as she says

Kim: Say no more. You got it. Whatever it takes to finally rid the word of Sin. At the end of the day, Sin is just pure Chaos.

Whisper: While you are not. Keira, you got a heart that sees through the evil of this world. You know what to do and how to solve it. I trusted you in the past. We will always trust you even in the future….

Whisper and the others give a smirk as Whisper says

Whisper: …Lady Kat.

Keira’s eyes widen as she says

Keira: I don’t know what you’re talk–

Kim: Save it. Your secret is safe with us. Honestly, a woman who hosted Sin, not using her powers for good, especially what we see on TV? Wasn’t that hard.

Kat: That and we share a connection with Whisper.

Whisper gives a smirk, saying

Whisper: Besides Roxi, no one knows you better than I do. Especially when it comes to taking Sin down for good.

Keira: Wait, so does that mean–

Whisper: That we know that Roxi is Lady Bedlam? Yea. Again, your secret is safe with us. Keira, you and her are legendary, like us. Our history shows that. But you, Keira? You could almost turn the worst of your enemies into incredible allies. Despite how we feel about them.

Keira almost gives a smile, but she then says

Keira: Even if it takes me a while?

Kat: Jessie Salso, Courtney Pierce for an example.

Kim: Don’t forget, even in secret. You do have the Saviors on your side.

Keira: Despite how I feel about your antics?

Kim: Of course. That’s how much respect you have earned, Keira. But if you ever think about attacking us–

Keira raises her hands up, quickly saying.

Keira: If you know me too well. I don’t attack unless I got a good reason or I’m asking to fight. Despite you and Kat being strong, I won’t ask for that fight unless you want to.

Kim and Kat give a smirk as Whisper shakes her head, saying

Whisper: Typical Keira. But yea. We’ll be ready.

Keira: Good, hopefully, we can change the world….

The vision ends as Keira continues to float around. All of a sudden, all of the visions are seen vanishing as a book was seen in front of her, bigger than Keira herself. Keira reaches out, but it slowly transforms into Sin, taking the form of a hedgehold/wolf hybrid. Just like the book, Sin is bigger than Keira herself. She demonically laughs at Keira, saying.

Sin: You will pay for everything you did to me, Keira. When you lose. I will show the world that I…Am..Go–

Roxi: KEIRA! KEIRA!!!!

Keira turns around, seeing a white light coming towards her, she shields herself as the white light engulfs her. Back in the real world, Keira finally opens her eyes as she looks up. She sees a worried Roxi as Roxi says

Roxi: Are you ok?

Keira: Yea. I was just meditating.

Roxi: Looking like you were having a nightmare.

Keira: I wasn’t. I think I got into heavy meditating. With everything going on. I need a calm mind for this besides power.

Roxi: Ohhh. Guessing what Sin said to you three years ago.

Keira: In a way. Actually, would you like to join me in meditation training?

Roxi raises an eyebrow as she asks

Roxi: Oh? What do you mean?

Keira: Basically, we train in our minds. I know we’re so in sync, we can try it. We need to make damn sure that Sin must fall, for good!

Roxi: With all bases covered. Do you really need me?

Keira: More than you ever knew. Do you trust me?

Roxi sighs, but nods as she sits across from Keira. She gets in position as Keira asks

Keira: Ready?

Roxi: Ready. Let’s do it.

Both women begin to close their eyes as the scene fades.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Fall of Team Hero Part II: No More Heroes.”
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 07:02:31 PM »
The final battle between Keira and Krystal was almost here and with the fate of the world at stake the stakes couldn’t be higher! Will Sin triumph and usher in her new world of Sin? Or will Keira do away with her oldest enemy for good?

Inside Krystal’s mind
Tuesday the 22nd of August 2023, 17:00pm

So, pop quiz everyone: what’s your definition of hell?

For me it’s being stuck in this cage for weeks on end and when I finally get some company in this prison of mine? It’s the former managers that got me in this mess to begin with.

As for how Matthew and Marty are doing since they were imprisoned here? Matthew’s kept to himself, Marty?

Marty’s lost his god damn mind no I’m not kidding.

“Sin will save us all Sin will be the Savior of this world.” Marty muttered to himself as he rocked back and forth. He had been like this since Saturday (I think, you try keeping track of the time in this place) and I could only look at him in pity. “Sin will save us all Sin will be the saviour of this world.”

”Is it bad that I miss his perverted tendencies?” I asked Matthew as I ran a hand down my face and Matthew nodded in agreement. ”At least he had his mental faculties intact back then!”

“I’m inclined to agree with you Charlotte.” Matthew sighed before Sin appeared in front of us. “And speaking of Sin.”

“I see I have a follower already.” Sin cackled as Marty ran up to the bars with a massive maniacal grin on his face. “One down, many thousands more to go.”

”Your first follower is a maniac who has clearly lost his mind, not exactly a good start.” I muttered in response and Sin scowled in response. ”What do you want Sin? Aside from the obvious.”

“What I want is almost at hand.” Sin cackled in response and I frowned in response as did Matthew, Marty? He dropped to his knees and looked up towards the sky in a paying motion, almost made me tempted to put him out of his misery right there and then. “Violent Conduct IX is this weekend, and soon? There will be No More Heroes.”

”We’ll see about that.” I responded as I shook my head before Sin disappeared again and I sighed. ”None of this would’ve happened if I had never hired you idiots as my managers, I hope you realize that.”

“What of Cassandra?” Matthew asked and I glanced up at him. “She was originally training at my wrestling school.”

”I would’ve found her eventually, we both lived in Vegas at the time.” I responded as I shook my head and Matthew said nothing in response. ”Either way, we’d better hope that Keira eliminates Sin once and for all.”

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #6: Fate Of The World Part 2
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 09:07:05 PM »
“This must end….”

The scene opens back up in the endless void. Keira’s spirit was seen, but beside her was Roxi’s spirit. In the real world, both were meditating, focusing their minds for the tasks ahead. Back in the void, Keira looks at Roxi and says

Keira: Well, ready to do this?

Roxi: Yes. But it feels weird to do it in this kind of setting.

Keira: I know. But this is something I wanted to do for a long time. If you’re worried about us getting hurt in our own minds. Don’t, I’ve been doing this for a few months now.

Roxi raises an eyebrow on this, smirking.

Roxi: Ok, then, I trust you.

Keira smiles a bit as she gets ready. Roxi does the same, but they don’t waste any time as they rush, throwing punches and kicks to each other. The void provided free space as the two were throwing more moves to each other. As the two continue, visions are seen from the last few weeks as one of them is shown. Keira and Roxi weeks ago inside GUILD HQ as they stand across the desk from Commander Lyon. He then says to them.

Commander Lyon: Lady Kat, are you sure about this?

Keira: Yes. Sin is going beyond what she tried to do almost three years ago. To the point where I now have to fight her in her world. Problem is, it will be televised. I know the rules about being compromised far too well.

Commander Lyon: Yes and that you know we can’t do a second mind wipe. I mean, we can since you earned it three years ago. But like you said. It’ll be televised.

Keira: This is what Sin wants, she wants to make sure she gets her revenge in any way she can. But considering there has been two matches that has been beyond the ring.

Commander Lyon: Yes, the one with Sin and Candy and the one with you and Lady Bedlam. I do watch wrestling, you know. But I think I know what you’re about to say.

Keira raises an eyebrow as Commander Lyon says

Commander Lyon: Sin will plunge this world into hers. Meaning anyone that has been infected by her, will get powers for a short period of time. With your history, it can work to your advantage AND like you two did before. You can spin it to make sure you two aren’t compromised.

Keira: Yes. Sadly as you know, it’s unavoidable now.

Roxi: I’m afraid so. I’m facing Sin later in the week. To show her we’re not afraid and to assess how desperate she’ll become.

Commander Lyon sighs a bit. But he quickly says

Commander Lyon: As you know, GUILD Rules prohibits you two facing this demon in a position that might compromise you. But considering the evidence not only from Sin but the two matches I’ve seen. I trust you both to know what to do. You have the support from GUILD.

Keira: Thank you sir.

Commander Lyon: Lady Kat, since we first met you. We saw you as a threat at first, due to Sin in you. But in almost a decade, you have proven to not only us, but the world that you AND Lady Bedlam are the best we have to offer. You two have saved the world so many times, I did lose count. So like I said, I trust you two to get the job done.

Keira: Again, thank you sir. We won’t let you down.

The vision vanishes as Keira and Roxi continue to train, going more intense than before. Another vision is seen in Hero Academy. Jenny Tuck is seen holding something as Keira is sitting on her chair as she says

Keira: Is that the book?

Jenny: It is. Kedron made good on his word. Arrogant, I will admit. But he does make good on his promises.

Keira sighs as she says

Keira: Jenny, I don’t think you need to be in this figh–

All of a sudden, Jenny slams the book onto the table and shouts to Keira

Jenny: I NEED TO! This is not up for negotiation, Fisher! I lost almost everything to Sin before that last battle. I LOST A DAMN EYE TO HER! Despite the GUILD giving me the synthetic eye that I can see out of. It’s NOT THE SAME! I can only cry from one good eye. I can only see from one good eye when I look at my family. The eye I lost? The eye I can see out of, only shows a visual. Just like my old eye, but it’s not the same.

Jenny tries to not cry from this. Keira quickly stands and goes to Jenny, hugging her. Jenny returns the hug as the two embrace for the moment. Keira then says

Keira: Fine. You can join the fight. I won’t argue with you. But you better learn that book from front to back. Understand?

Jenny breaks the hug and nods, understanding what Keira was asking. The vision finally fades as Keira and Roxi continues to fight. As Keira backs away, panting. She says to Roxi.

Keira: I…I thought about this.

Roxi: Huh?

Keira: I keep saying…t-that I want to face Sin myself. It’s still true. But…I…I need….

Roxi gives a smile as she says

Roxi: I see. That’s why we’re in this void of our minds. The one place Sin can’t come near.

Keira: Yes. Roxi, you are right. I do need help. I still want Sin. But in order to beat her this time. I need help.

Keira slowly lowers her guard, saying

Keira: Kedron, Jenny, Courtney, Kat, Kim, Whisper. They’ve agreed to help me. I just need one more….

Keira gets closer. She says

Keira: Roxi, I do need your help. Will you–

Roxi: Yes. I want Sin gone as much as you do. If you got an idea, I’m all ears.

Keira gives a smile as she begins to explain it. An hour later, in the real world. Keira and Roxi open their eyes, fully relaxed and smiling. The two stand up and hug each other for a moment. Keira then says

Keira: Thank you, Roxi. I mean it.

Roxi: Anytime, my love. You’ve changed so much since I first met you.

Keira breaks the hug and gets confused. Roxi then explains.

Roxi: Since I first met you at the bridge. You have went from a woman who was a no nonsense type to a woman who grew in front of my eyes. You have not only proved to me, but to the world that you are the best. A great mom, a great wrestler. A perfect wife. I am proud of you and I love you, forever and a day.

Keira: Roxi, you have been my rock for over a decade. If it wasn’t for you. I would be dead. You saved me. I can never, ever repay you for that.

Roxi gives a smile as she hugs Keira. She then says

Roxi: Then it’s time we end this. End Sin once and for all.

Keira: Then we look towards the future….

The two nod as the scene fades.

—--------------------------------------------
The scene opens up hours before Violent Conduct is supposed to be on the air. Keira holds her phone as she contacts Harper and Cassie. She sees them and says

Keira: Hey, how are you two?

Cassie: We’re ok. We made it.

Harper: Yea. Look, Keira. We’re sorry for everything. If we had known about what Sin truly was–

Keira: it’s ok. I’m not mad. If anything, I want to apologize to you, Harper. I’m sorry for–

Harper: You’re good. I’m not mad. I understand. Just…please be careful.

Keira: You too, both of you.

As Keira hangs up, she sees the skies get darker and sighs. She goes and calls up Roxi, saying.

Keira: In position?

Roxi: Yea, all of us are.

Keira: Good, you know the signal. Once I get the proper position. Launch it.

Roxi: Got it, see you soon.

Keira hangs up and turns. She already sees Sin there as she says

Keira: Time to finally end this.

Keira rushes towards Sin as the scene fades

=========================================
This is the end.

Sin…your game ends tonight!