Author Topic: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON/WHISPER v KRYSTAL WOLFE/RUBY STEELE  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON/WHISPER v KRYSTAL WOLFE/RUBY STEELE
« on: June 19, 2023, 07:20:22 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“I’ll Win The War!”
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 10:09:52 PM »
Climax Control 355 would end up being another eventful night for Krystal, the Aussie Bombshell not only threatened (indirectly) Carter’s mom and grams in a backstage segment that saw Carter get physical with her but Sarah Blaze would almost beat her in a public workout only to get screwed over by Jessica Stevens leading to Chelsea Skye making her SCW debut to make the save for her wife and lay down a challenge for the next Climax Control and to make matters worse Krystal would lose to Whisper in a fierce match!

But before that there was Summer XXXTreme XI and the annual summer spectacular was playing host to Whisper’s SCW PPV Debut as she and Keira were teaming up to take on Krystal and Ruby, can Krystal get the win back?

Unknown location
Unknown time and place

Where the fuck am I?!

I could’ve sworn I was going to bed a few minutes ago but now I’m finding myself in some literal hellhole, there was no other way I could describe it because I was surrounded by flames and in front of was a massive crimson castle.

Either this is a dream or the devil decided to skip several steps after the last Climax Control!

”Where the fuck am I?!” I wondered out loud as I looked around, then a figure cloaked in shadows emerged from the castle. ”Who…….”

“My name is unimportant because you are what matters Krystal.” The figure responded and I quickly recognized the voice as the one who possessed me during my last promo and caused me to attack Makayla. “And you have done well so far.”

”I never wanted ANY of this!” I snapped at the figure as I glared at it, I couldn’t really tell if the figure was a woman like me and the voice wasn’t helping either. ”I just wanted to split off from Team Go, join the Saviours and try to break out on my own, you ruined everything!”

“Did I? You were being chafed by The Saviours from day one, and I’d say that the way you broke off was perfect.” The figure responded as it shook it’s head and I frowned as I glared at it. “And breaking those weaklings in those workouts was just the icing on the cake!”

”All the bridges I had built, burned because you, whatever you are, came into my life!” I snapped at the figure as it began to step forward. ”No more! I am done with you!”

“No, you’re not.” The figure responded before it stepped out of the shadows, she was almost the splitting image of me, same blue hair and everything but the key difference was the red cat-like eyes. “We are just beginning.” She added before forcing a kiss on me, but that was where this vision left off and why?

Because it was a dream.

Krystal’s apartment, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 22nd of June 2023, 09:00am

So yeah, I’ve been keeping this under wraps but I moved back to Vegas at the beginning of the week, as I said before, without Hell’s Gate to train at I literally had nothing to do in Grand Junction and despite the incident and the ongoing divorce proceedings, Makayla had helped me get a small apartment here in Vegas.

Said apartment was filled with my surprised scream as I jolted awake, I glanced over at my phone and saw three things, the time and a pair of text messages.

”Several missed calls from Cass and a text from Jessica, is Cass still after that five grand from the public workout?” I wondered out loud as I thought back to that incident several weeks ago, we hadn’t talked since then but I was able to confirm through Cassie’s stepmom that it was true, me and Cass were actually half sisters and we were only related by marriage, aside from that? I had put it out of my mind and decided to focus on Jessica’s message by calling her and putting it on loudspeaker. ”Hey Jess, sorry if I sound tired, I literally just woke up.”

“Having a bit of a lay in?” Jessica asked and I shook my head before Jessica switched over to FaceTime to see me better. “You weren’t kidding huh? I’ll keep this short since you obviously need to get ready and shit, you remember Marty and Matthew?”

”You mean the second biggest mistake I’ve made? Right behind joining The Saviours?” I asked as I got out my bed and started brushing my hair. ”Last I heard from them, the lawsuit had driven them to bankruptcy and they had faded away into obscurity, why do you ask?”

“I’ve been getting calls from a lawyer who claims they represent those two, don’t ask how they can afford a lawyer after your lawsuit left their finances in the shitter, she said that they were moving back to England and, well, I think it’ll be better if I just show you a screenshot of what she showed me.” Jessica added before she sent me a screenshot over text and I checked it.

I wasn’t really sure what to make of it, most of the writing was in Latin and I’m fluent in English alongside knowing a little bit of Greek (thanks to my marriage to Makayla) but Latin was another question entirely. ”Jessica, you know Latin’s a dead language, right?” I asked as I switched to Jessica’s facetime. ”How can you expect anyone to understand that? I’m only fluent in English for fuck’s sake!”

“I was wondering the same thing but she included a version that they had run through Google Translate.” Jessica responded before sending me another pic and I checked it out.

This had started to put a lot of recent events into a whole new context, because the text was about demon summoning and implanting them into another person’s body, but it also raised a few more questions as well. ”Why was something like this in their possession? Matthew and Marty are carny pieces of shit but they always seemed to be grounded in some semblance in reality!” I added and Jessica could only shrug her shoulders in response.

“I’m only telling you what that lawyer told me, I can give you her contact info if you want to check her out for yourself.” Jessica responded and I quickly nodded at that idea, Jessica sent me another text and sighed. “So what’s the latest between you and Makayla? I noticed that you had moved back to Vegas.”

”Yeah, I’m back in Vegas but I’m laying low and living separately from Makayla, there isn’t exactly a shortage of people who want to kick my ass in SCW, especially after that incident with Carter, Miles and Ariana.” I responded with a nod as I ran a hand through my hair. ”Ruby seems to be the only one on my side right now and she’s only doing this tag match because she hates Keira.”

“My question is this, why did you go with a roster member? Why not someone unexpected like Masque or Amber Ryan?” Jessica asked and I frowned before shaking my head.

”Aside from the fact that neither of those women have been seen or heard from since their last reigns as World Bombshell Champion ended? Amber is too closely tied with Mac and Masque is someone who I wouldn’t want to be in a ring with again even if we were the last wrestlers on Earth.” I responded as I shook my head and Jessica nodded. ”Otherwise? I would’ve contacted them long before Ruby even volunteered herself!”

“Would’ve been less annoying at least, anyway I had better get going because I need to get some food in me, talk to you later.” Jessica responded and I nodded before she hung up, even though Jessica had seen me naked a few times (and vice-versa off course) I used my newfound privacy to get dressed for the day.

It was only after I put on my “Within Temptation” crop top that I got another text, initially I thought it was Jessica again but no, it was Cassie again and this one I couldn’t ignore. ”I’m waiting downstairs and I’m not leaving until we talk, see you soon Charlotte.” Cassie’s text message was accompanied by several missed calls, calls that I must’ve missed due to being on the phone with Jessica.

I wasn’t about to keep her waiting much longer, I grabbed my jacket and headed downstairs ready to face my cou……….I mean half-sister.

Nevada Desert
Thursday the 22nd of June 2023, 11:00am

Usually I come out here much later to cut promos, but it’s useful when two young women want a chat in piece! Especially when those women just found out that they are half-sisters.

”Okay, how about we start from the top?” I asked Cassie as I walked in front of the Quash Quai and she nodded as she leaned against the door. ”When exactly did your mom tell you the truth?”

”Mom told me at the beginning of May, I told Keira a few days later and she spread the word to Harper and Jessie.” Cassie responded with a nod as she folded her arms. ”They were going to tell me sooner but then you re-entered my life, turns out I’ve been living with my aunt and uncle all these years and I’ve got some Italian blood in me.”

”That does explain why you and your parents have a darker skin tone than the rest of the family I guess.” I responded with a frown after thinking it over. ”Dae I ask what happened to your birth mom?”

”Same fate as yours, one of ger final acts was to give me to Ruth and Erick before she was killed.” Cassie responded with a deep sigh as she glanced to the side. ”I was still a baby at the time, I never even met my birth mom! I didn’t even know what she looked like before my stepparents showed me a pic of her holding me as a baby! But I can at least say that I got my looks from her.”

”That’s all well and good Cass, but what does that mean for us?” I asked as I folded my arms and Cassie paused. ”You humiliated me when you returned to Climax Control several weeks ago, I nearly ended your career with a steel chair.”

”At least you’ve finally come around to how fucked up that was.” Cassie responded as she shook her head. ”I don’t know if we’ll ever get back to the way things were before you attacked me Charlotte, but even after everything you’ve done since then? I still believe that there’s some good left in you.” Cassie added before she motioned to the car. ”I just hope that you realize it before it’s too late.”

”Maybe, maybe not, but I’m guessing you’re ready to head home.” I responded and Cassie quickly nodded in response before we got in the car. ”For now? We’ll keep this convo between us.”

”No argument there!” Cassie responded before we drove off, about an hour into the drive I had to pull over because I was getting a searing headache which Cassie caught onto quickly. ”Charlotte?!”

“Eliminate he weakling my puppet.” The demonic voice rang out in my head and I quickly shook my head. “No one will miss her!”

”GET LOST!” I screamed and the pain and voice stopped, I took several deep breaths before I turned to Cass who had a look of obvious concern on her face. ”I’d say it’s a long story but I don’t even think that’s doing it justice.”

”We have what? A two hour drive to Vegas? Tell me on the way.” Cass instructed me and I nodded before we drove off, me telling Cass everything that had happened recently along the way.

What she was going to do with that info was anyone’s guess.

Nevada Desert
Thursday the 22nd of June 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Back here again and for my promo at that!

”Year one, my first Summer XXXTreme, I became one of only two Bombshells to date to retain the Bombshell Roulette Title in the Ultimate X Match, I’m pretty sure that you guys know the rest of that story by now.” I said as I folded my arms and leaned against the car’s bumper. ”Year two, last year’s Summer XXXTreme, I had to make do with a tag team match against the Metal Maniacs, quite the fall from grace right? Well, many would argue that I had an even bigger one this year but going from wrestling two of the Bombshell Division’s biggest jokes to wrestling two legends of the sport? Tell me, who really had the fall from grace here?”

You know what I’m talking about.

”I will say this, those who had “Whisper making her SCW debut” on your bingo cards for 2023 had better try playing the state lottery because that is some prediction!” I stated with a slight laugh before shaking my head. ”All vecause I made some idiot cry over gummi bears of all things! Feel free to tell Despy this for me Whisper: THEY ARE FOOD! GUMMI BEARS ARE MEANT TO BE EATEN! Now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on to the relevant shit!”

Starting with…….

”Let’s get the obvious out of the way, Whisper won our match last Sunday because I was still tired from the Public Workout, how else do you explain me failing to beat her several times? Well I’m not making the same mistake at Summer XXXTreme, I’m pretty sure the bosses don’t want a repeat of what happened to Chelsea Payne all those years ago, and with Ruby at my side?” I asked as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”We can’t lose! Whisper may have win the battle but in the end? I’ll win the war!”

But she’s not my main focus.

”And to think. If Keira had stayed retired none of this would’ve happened, but no, she too exception to me wrecking a few rookies and here we are, two cycles into the Keira Johnson come back tour, hey! At least it’s going netter than London Underground’s!” I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. ”I was really looking forward to silencing you once and for all in a singles match Keira but this will have to do for now! And just to reaffirm this? it’ll be a cold day in hell before I go after anyone under the age of eighteen, your kid Nate is safe!”

Why?

”You see Keira, you may blast me for giving up motherhood for glory but here’s the fact, I’m still a mother! As of last month I am a mother of three beautiful girls, I wouldn’t want that happening to them and I wouldn’t do that to anyone else’s kid!” I added as I shook my head. ”But I guess my word isn’t worth more than the sand beneath my feet these days so I’ll have to demonstrate that fact on the cruise! And getting the win along the way will make it all the sweeter.”

It's that simple.

”Me and Ruby don’t like each other, that should be obvious, but we’re united in a common goal, beat up a pair of retirees! Only this will happen  in a wrestling ring aboard a cruise ship and we won’t get arrested for it!” I added with a slight laugh to myself. ”I swear to god this business can be seriously fucked up at times! But one thing’s certain, me and Ruby will get the win!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And it’s going to take more than two semi-retired wrestlers to stop us! I hope you realize that Keira and Whisper? You got a taste of what I can do when we faced off in Yuma on Sunday Night, at Summer XXXTReme? I’m serving up a full course meal of pain!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Because the old guard won’t be around forever and eventually the new blood will have to take its place! And at Summer XXXTreme I’ll happily speed the process up as Keira and Whisper beware the ides of March!”

I got in my car and drove off as thescene fades.

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #2: The Darkness Within
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 11:05:50 PM »
It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks for Keira. She had returned to the ring and faced Ariana Angelos in a great match. Keira ended up winning despite the head injury she almost gave Ariana. Then Krystal would launch an attack on Keira’s trainees from Hero Academy when Keira was making Ariana an honorary member of Team Hero. This led to Keira being attacked herself and doing something she had no other choice of doing. She had contacted an old friend in Whisper and set up the tag match for Summer XXXtreme. We open up to a week ago in the locker room of Team Hero as Keira is seen coming in and closing the door. She was still walking a little slowly, holding her arm from the attack from Krystal earlier in the night. She sees Roxi sitting on the couch, turning her head to Keira as she stands up. She goes to her, but Keira holds her free hand up to stop her. She says

Keira: Hold on, babe.

Keira groaned a bit, bending her body a little, her healing was finally kicking in after a little bit. She raises her body back to an upright position and looks at Roxi. She nods as Roxi rushes and hugs Keira deeply. She says to her

Roxi: I’m just glad you’re ok, love.

Keira: Me too. Thought for a moment that I would have to see the doctor.

The two break the hug as Keira then says

Keira: I’m more worried about the other students. Damn Krystal, she’s getting on my last nerves.

Roxi: Enough for you to call Whisper?

Keira gives a sigh on this. She then begins to explain.

Keira: I’m sorry, Roxi. Krystal has gone too far. Especially when she began to threaten you. I know you can handle yourself and I know you and I could have done Team Hero against Krystal and whoever is stupid enough to team with her. But she’s crossed too many lines. Plus, Whisper has wanted to get her hands on Krystal for so long.

Keira then hears a sound from her phone. She pulls out and checks it. She sees that Whisper will be facing Krystal one on one first. She then smirks, saying

Keira: Looks like she’ll get first dibs before the tag match. Which is fine.

Keira begins to say in a semi dark tone.

Keira: She can prolong Krystal’s suffering….

Roxi raises an eyebrow on this as she gets closer to Keira. She looks into her eyes, checking something before asking.

Roxi: Are you ok, Keira?

Keira nods her head, saying

Keira: Yea, I’m fine. If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking. No, that demon’s been long gone for three years. You and I know it. I just want to pay Krystal back slowly for all she has done.

Roxi gives a sigh, half relief and half worry as she says

Roxi: Keira, I know you want to get your hands on Krystal. So do I and I will get to her in due time, but it feels like you want to end her career.

Keira: Roxi–

Roxi crosses her arms, saying

Roxi: I know you want to. But you’re not the Keira from so many years ago when you tried to take out Amy during my fight with her. You’re better than this.

Keira sighs a bit, saying

Keira: So what I did, calling Whisper was bad?

Roxi: No. Whisper is going to do what Whisper wants. She has her own agenda to take down Krystal. You came back to do the same. I just don’t want you to lose yourself in the darkness. I don’t want First Year or Second Year Keira. I want to see the Keira that balanced herself when she became the Bombshell World Champion.

Keira takes a deep breath, letting Roxi continue

Roxi: The Keira that I inducted into the Hall of Fame. If you must go into that darkness. Then fine, but don’t go too deep into it. I can’t bare to lose you into it.

Keira looks into Roxi’s eyes. She nods and says

Keira: Ok. I will try my best to not go too deep. I didn’t want to go into at all. But the students she hurt. Fayth, Skylar, Carrie. It’s my fault, I invited them to Climax Control.

Roxi takes her hands and places them on Keira’s shoulders. She then says

Roxi: It’s not your fault. You didn’t know it was going to happen that way. Keira, remember the old saying. Hindsight is twenty, twenty.

Keira nods at this as she goes over and grabs her bags. She goes over and looks at Roxi while she places a hand on Keira’s shoulder. Keira then says

Keira: You’re right. I just worry about my students.

Roxi: I do too. Trust me, when the time is right, Keira. You will get your hands on Krystal. Just don’t give into your darkness too much.

Keira: I won’t. Now, can we go home? It’s been a long ass day.

Roxi nods as the two transmit home and the scene fades

—--------------------------
It had been a week since that attack and Keira made the match a tag team match for Summer XXXtreme. She would see Whisper face and beat Krystal, showing what her and Keira would do to Krystal and her partner, Kate at the event. A few days have passed as Keira is seen in the office of her home. She had trained a good bit for this match, but she wanted to get some work done for Hero Academy in terms of new recruits that were going to be coming in after the supercard coming up. She gives a sigh as she says

Keira: The perks of being a busybody. Least some of these new recruits look promising.

Keira runs her fingers through her hair as she looks at the papers. All of a sudden, she sees a cup sit on the desk as she looks up and sees Roxi beside her, giving her a warm smile. This would perk Keira up, returning a smile as Roxi asks

Roxi: Thought you might need this coffee.

Keira: Considering it’s 5 in the afternoon, darling?

Roxi: It’s 8 in the morning somewhere.

Keira gives a chuckle as she says

Keira: You are the worst. But I still love you.

Roxi leans in and gives Keira a soft kiss on the lips. Keira breaks it, saying

Keira: Why does it feel like going out on patrol was a lot easier than what I’m doing now?

Roxi: For one thing. You’ve been multitasking since you’ve been back on the active list. Before that, you were multitasking to make sure that fire didn’t burn again.

Keira: That failed really hard.

Roxi: The point is. You’ve been going back and forth with running Hero Academy, being a mom AND wrestling as of late. The first two are way longer than that. You’re also getting back into the swing of things too. That is why you think going on patrol was a lot easier.

Roxi begins to look around, making sure Nate wasn’t around. Once she does, she asks

Roxi: Did you want to go on patrol again?

Keira raises an eyebrow on this, quickly saying

Keira: No! Well, maybe. I don’t know! It’s been a while since I donned that outfit. I doubt it even fits me anymore.

Roxi: I think it’ll still fit you. But it might need some alterations to the backside, though.

Keira looks at Roxi when she says that and quickly says.

Keira: This is one of those rare times I’m going to say this. But Roxi, behave!

Roxi gives a giggle as she says.

Roxi: Sorry, but if you want to go out on patrol to get your mind off stuff, you’re more than welcome to. Because next week, we’ll be on that ship. I know you’ll be focused on your match against Krystal and Ruby.

Keira gives a sigh at this, saying.

Keira: Yea, I’m still trying to figure out why Ruby would agree to this. Despite the fact that I basically said that I would rather fight Courtney than her.

Roxi: Guess she thinks that you don’t view her as a serious competitor. She did beat you for the Bombshell Roulette Championship over a year ago.

Keira: Yea, despite that fact. I still don’t in a way. She’s good in the ring, just her personality sucks eggs. I guess…

Keira gives a sigh, saying.

Keira: I guess I feel bad for Ruby. She thinks she’s doing this to get revenge on me for my comments. When really, Krystal is using this as an excuse to use her for her own gains.

Roxi: Krystal is getting more desperate by the minute, Keira. You choosing Whisper as your tag partner brought out some desperation. What better way than to tag with a woman that has a problem with you.

Keira: Then once Krystal thinks me and Whisper are out of the way. She’ll do like she did to Alexandria. Throw them in the trash. All because of the glory Krystal wants.

Keira sighs once more, she was lowering her head for a moment before taking a sip from her coffee she got from Roxi. She then says.

Keira: Again, I feel like all of this is my fault. Ever since I beat Krystal for that Bombshell Roulette Title. She’s slowly turned into someone I never thought she would become. It just makes me so mad.

All of a sudden, Roxi begins to hug Keira quickly as she says

Roxi: Keira, this isn’t your fault. None of this is your fault. Having those thoughts is what is driving you to go back into the darkness. Krystal chose this path, Keira. You didn’t drive her to do anything. She chose to burn all the bridges she’s ever made. You didn’t do anything to cause her to go down that path.

Keira buries her head into Roxi’s shoulder. She says in a muffled tone, but was still able to be heard.

Keira: I know. But the way she was talking before and after I returned, she blames me for everything. How her life went the path it did. She blames me for this and that. I just don–

Nate: Mama?

Keira and Roxi break the hug and sees Nate at the doorway. He goes over and gives Keira a hug, asking

Nate: Are you ok, Mama?

Keira: Yea, Mama’s ok. Just having a little bit of a moment. I’ll be fine.

Keira breaks the hug, asking.

Keira: What are you doing in here? I thought you would be practicing for T-Ball.

Nate: I was, but Danny’s mommy came and picked him up. Gramma brought me in to come find you and Mommy.

Keira: Ahh, ok. Well, we’re ok. Tell Gramma that we’ll be down soon. Mama had to finish some paperwork for her other job.

Nate: Okay.

Nate begins to turn and walk away, but he stops. He turns back to the two, asking.

Nate: Mama, Mommy? Are we still going on the boat?

Roxi: Yes, sweetie. We are. Why?

Nate: I kept overhearing Mama not wanting me around Aunt Krystal.

Keira sighs as she looks over and says

Keira: Come here, Nate.

Nate does so as Keira looks into his eyes and explains the best she could.

Keira: Aunt Krystal isn’t feeling too good right now. Her and Mama had a bit of a…disagreement. For now, it would be best if you don’t hang around with Aunt Krystal til she’s better.

Nate: Once she’s better, can I hang with her again?

Keira was taken back by this. She didn’t even know if Krystal was going to be able to come back. She gives Nate an answer that can suffice for the time being.

Keira: We’ll see. But you’ll have others that can’t wait to see you! Like Jessie, Harper, Cassie. I think Griffin’s going to be there.

Nate: Aunt Keri and Aunt Angel going to be there!?

Keira: Of course. You’re going to have a fun time.

Nate: Okay!

Keira: Now, go and play. Mommy will be making dinner soon.

Nate nods as he turns and walks away to go play. Keira turns back to Roxi, saying.

Keira: I hate lying to him like that.

Roxi: I know, but he won’t understand right now. He won’t understand the real reason you two are at odds or why Krystal is like this.

Keira: Yea. You’re right. But if Krystal tries anything before our match–

Roxi places a hand on Keira’s shoulder, saying.

Roxi: She won’t. I’ll make sure of it, Ke. You and Whisper focus on your match. Make sure Krystal pays for everything.

Keira: I will. I promise you that, my love.

Keira gives a smile as the scene fades on that.

—----------------------------------------------
The scene opens up to a few days later with Roxi being seen packing the last of the bags for the cruise this week coming up. As she goes into the living room to sit them down, she hears a huge thud coming from upstairs. She turns to the stairs, saying

Roxi: What the…

Roxi drops the bags and rushes upstairs. She turns and heads to the bedroom, already ready to defend her family. As she turns, fists raised in the air, she hears

Keira: Babe! Wait, it’s me!

Roxi quickly stops and looks at Keira standing behind their window. She was wearing her Lady Kat outfit she had not worn in ages. Roxi gives a sigh of relief as she goes over to Keira. She then says

Roxi: Don’t scare me like that!

Keira: Sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to. Been a long time since I did this.

Roxi: Yea, why did you decide to do it now and why didn’t you contact me?

Keira: Well, I kept thinking about it after you asked me about it and you were right. I haven’t done this in ages. So I contacted Vision and asked him if anything was happening. So to answer your second question. The crimes I found were so low rate that it would have been a waste of time to call you.

Roxi was raising an eyebrow, saying

Roxi: Nice to know I’m not needed then, Miss Big Shot.

Keira sighs as she takes off her mask, saying

Keira: I never said that, Roxi. You know if it had been bad, I would have called you and vice versa.

Roxi gives a smile and gives Keira a kiss on the cheek, saying

Roxi: I know, I’m messing with you. I’m just glad you took what I said to heart and it looks like it paid off. If anything, it got you some training as well outside that the gravity chamber nor the Hero Academy rings could give you right now.

Keira gives a smile as she says

Keira: Yea, you’re right. It actually did. It also gave me some fresh air and clear my mind from all the other things I’ve been doing for the moment. I think I’m ready for the cruise now.

Roxi: Wait, you THINK you’re ready?

Keira: Ok, I know I am. I’ll still get some training in to be ready and do some classes on the cruise for Hero Academy. But for the rest before my match. Rest, relaxation, fresh air and time with my family.

Roxi gives a smile on this. She goes in and kisses Keira on the lips for the moment. She then says.

Roxi: That’s all I ask. Now, change out of that costume and help me with the rest of the bags?

Keira: On the way.

Roxi smiles as she turns, grabs one of the bags and goes downstairs. Keira goes into the closet and begins to change. After three minutes, Keira exits, wearing some regular clothes as she takes a deep breath. She then says

Keira: Krystal, Ruby, here I come.

Keira grabs two of the last bags and heads downstairs as the scene fades

====================================
Well, this turned out to be a whirlwind of a few weeks, hasn’t it?

I try to do one thing. One little thing and that was to give Ariana honorary status into Team Hero. But no. Krystal, you just had to keep poking the bear. You just kept going over and over, hurting my students in Hero Academy, threatening my wife. Look where it got you?

Where it got you was the fiery pits of Hell! I told you to not awaken the darkness inside of me. But you did. Now you have no one but yourself to blame for this. Then again, with all of the bridges you burned already, this is nothing to you. But even your bridge burning has consequences.

Because of what you did, I made sure I had backup for this. I called Whisper!

Granted, Whisper wanted a piece of you for a long time for what you’ve done. Especially the thing with Despy. But seeing her just destroy you and made you her bitch in that ring. That made me happy, Krystal. That made me REALLY happy. Especially since you actually found someone that will team with you. Someone stupid enough to be fed into the lion’s den with!

Ruby, I’m not going to sugarcoat my words when I say this. Because our history speaks for itself. Despite the title matches, wins etc. You hate me. Which is fine, because I basically hate you right back. I know you’re going to tell me how you’re so much better than me and how you want to get your grubby little hands on me because of my words about your wife. While some of it was true, meaning that I think Courtney Pierce is better than you and you’re basically holding her down. The rest of the words you’re spewing are nonsense.

But at the same time and I can’t believe I’m saying this. I’m more worried about you. I’m not talking about how you basically signed your own career away by agreeing to team with Krystal and about to know pain of the tenth degree when Whisper twists you like a pretzel. Not that.

I’m more worried because of your tag team partner, Ruby.

Krystal is a woman who won’t think twice about backstabbing you when she gets the chance. If you need any more proof for that. Just ask Alexandria Calaway. She teamed with her weeks ago. Hell, she did all the work in the match. What happened you ask? Krystal swooped in and got the pin by doing barely anything in that match. Now that I have that thought swirling inside of your head. You’re thinking, “Will she do the same thing to me like she did to Alexandria?”

First off, No. You two idiots won’t get that chance to earn or steal a victory. So you don’t have to worry about that one.

But it’s more of what happens after when you, Krystal or even both of you are laying on the mat after me and Whisper finish destroying you to no end. Krystal will see you as a liability. A means to an end. When you fail and trust me, you will fail. She won’t think twice to backstab you and break your arm, just like she did to so many others. Just like she almost did to my students and just like what she almost did to me. You might have held many titles, Ruby. But to Krystal, for this tag team match.

You’re nothing more than just her puppet, tied to strings to put on a show for her. To make sure you and her beat me and Whisper. That’s the sad part out of all of it. The words I said to you fueled your anger and got you into this. Now it has clouded your thoughts to the point where you may see your career come to an end.

If it isn’t by me and Whisper, it’ll sure be by your so-called partner in Krystal Wolfe!

Yea, here we finally are, Krystal. You and I. We’re finally back in the ring together after so many months. The last time you and I shared this ring was during a simpler time, wasn’t it? You and Ariana took up the challenge to mine and Roxi’s last match as Team Hero for that time being. Team Hero vs Team Go, that was fun. I will admit, I had a lot of fun with you and her in that ring. Granted, you lost. But I knew the company was in good hands with you and her.

Hell, I legit thought you would soar even higher and go for the World Bombshell Championship! But I was wrong. I was so wrong.

To think, to actually think. I once considered you my friend. I trusted you, I took Cassie in to train when you had Marty and Matthew in your ear, whispering things that you thought was good, but in reality it was more good for them. They were slowly trying to push you into the darkness. I had to help you see the light and bring you back from the darkness you were about to go into. But now that I see that it was all for nothing.

Since I left, you fell. You fell hard. You betrayed Cassie, The Saviors kicked you out. You kept hurting rookies left and right. You kept blaming everyone for the path you went on. But the biggest one you wanted to blame was me. All because in your mind, when I bested you for the Bombshell Roulette Championship over a year ago. You slowly started to lose it all. No, Krystal. I’m not to blame, Cassie is not to blame. No one that you spewed out of your mouth is to blame for the path of destruction you’ve been on.

The only one to blame out of this whole damn mess is yourself!

You’re to blame for the things you’ve done so far. But the two worst things you could have ever done so far? One, bringing me out of retirement, reigniting the fire I wanted to keep dormant and two? Awakening the darkness within me. Every time I do, when I don’t hold back. People get hurt. This is what you’ve done, Krystal. When you look into the mirror after Summer XXXtreme, you’re going to ask, “Why? Why did I unleash it!?” I can tell you why. Cause you kept playing with fire, Krystal. You played with too much fire and it will now burn you to no end. You know damn well what happens when I don’t hold back and I go all out. I don’t need to remind you about how you lost the Bombshell Roulette Championship. But if you did forget somehow, let me fully remind you when we meet again in the ring!

You wanted this, Krystal? You wanted to see what happens when the darkness is awakened within me? Well, I hope you got a good taste of what’s to come, Krystal. Because what Whisper did was just a sample of the Hell you’re going to get in that ring. I’ve waited a long time to get my hands on you.

This won’t be a match, Krystal. This won’t be a fight. What you and Ruby signed up for? You signed up for a damn massacre! If you try to beg for mercy. I promise you this. I won’t grant it to you. Ruby, hopefully, you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Hell’s coming for you both. See you soon.

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
Re: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON/WHISPER v KRYSTAL WOLFE/RUBY STEELE
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 05:01:46 PM »

You were warned…

You choose not to listen..

And now.. It is time to pay the prize…

If you thought the last match was bad..

Better think again...

Your partner will regret her choice..

She will pay for your idiocy..

And you..

You will be crushed like a sugar crystal..

Ground to dust…

And tossed into the wind..

Your end is near.

—-------------------------------------
HellsGates - Grand Junction Colorado.

Whisper had returned home but did not take any time off.. She was right back into the ring training.. She worked together with Kim a lot as she can switch her wrestling style to whatever style she likes after all. Kim had already packed up and was also getting ready for a match in Scotland of all places.. Half the family would be flying out to Scotland and Whisper knew Mac was looking forward to going to his homeland. She had not told them that she had tickets to the show and would be flying in as well.. 2 of her family were the head of the country they represented.. There was no way Whisper would not be watching this in person. When it was time for Kim to go she smiled and told her she was ready.. To have a blast and she would see them all on the cruise ship.. But that was a little white lie.. Whisper being there or saying she would be would have put more pressure on Kim then she already was dealing with and that was not needed.. She would find out that she was there afterwards.. Her brother naturally knew of her plans and between him and Maria they would make sure the kids were okay.. Whisper was not going to put her kids anywhere near Krystal and after all the messed up shit she has done who can blame her.. Although Penny is not a little kid anymore and has been doing martial arts since she was old enough to take instructions.. If Krystal were to try anything with Penny she would kick the living hell outta her.. It was tempting to say the least. She felt a hand on her shoulder as she watched with pride as Kim hoisted Izzy up on her arm to the girls delight.. I swear that little princess has the entire family wrapped around her finger just like Whisper’s kids.. Kim made her way out of the HG waving goodbye to Rene and Whisper together with Izzy and Cyrus..

Rene : She has no idea you are going does she..

Whisper : None whatsoever.. Being the flagbearer for Scotland the last line of defense before they can get to her brother.. She takes that very seriously..

Rene : As she should.. She build up quite the reputation in less than a year of being back..

Whisper : War Queen.. They have no idea just how fitting that is for Kim..

Rene : As it is for you.. You are ready for this again…

Whisper : I have always been ready.. The mistake they all make when hearing they are facing me is thinking that just because I am not a young girl anymore.. Or that I am retired and have been for years.. They all think the same.. She will have ringrust.. She will not be able to keep up.. They are forgetting that I have been hands on training twenty year olds and have been in and around this business for well over two decades.. I know what they think.. I can see what they are doing..

Rene shook his head and smirked..

Rene : They always underestimate you..

Whisper : Let them.. I am surprised Krystal has not been whining about it being a fluke.. That she had me beat.. Sure she got me down a bit more than I would have liked but I never said it was going to be easy.. I just said I was going to win and I did..

Rene : You going to be okay teaming with Keira?

Whisper nodded..

Whisper : Yeah I will be fine..

Rene : You sure..

Whisper : Yeah.. I am not comfortable with her leaning into the darkness.. She never had it fully under control.. Unlike me..

Rene : I guess the only way to make sure you are ready for that is that you will be fully dark for this match..

Whisper : I know.. I have already packed.. I do not want the evil I become anywhere near my babies.. As much as I am in control of it.. They do not need to see it.. Penny saw too much of it already.. She was young and probably does not remember much of it.. But I am not going to put her through it again.. She is only twelve years old.. The twins have only just turned six.. They do not need that in their lives..

Rene nodded as he knew better than anyone just what it means..

Rene : Stretch those black wings.. Avenge those you are fighting for… Be Whisper the most dangerous, demonic and evil bitch they have ever seen in SCW.. And come home as Becca..

The evil grin on Whisper’s face showed that she was already halfway there.. It was why she had packed early.. She was going to enjoy a few days in Scotland anonymously.. And when she flew back to go on the cruise with her family.. Fighting Krystal and her poor unfortunate tag team Partner Ruby Steele.. That is when the world gets to see the Mother of Mayhem… And they are not ready for it.

------------------------------------------

Flying to Glasgow and getting a rental car there is easy enough and quite uneventful to say the very least and it was easy enough to find out up front where her family was going to be staying and make sure she did not book a hotel anywhere near them.. Kinda hard to surprise them if you are staying at the same hotel. Now hotel choices near Bannockburn Scotland are not exactly vast.. Bannockburn is a small town with a gigantic history.. But there was a town just a little bit more north near Bannockburn with more than enough choices.. Whisper had booked a room at the hotel Colessio in Stirling. The building was stunning and ancient. It was an old but beautifully renovated Victorian mansion, but inside it was modern and luxurious.. Truly such a hardship to stay there..

It was already evening when Whisper arrived and they had quickly taken care of her luggage so she could enjoy a warm meal. It was quite the trip after all from Denver Colorado to Glasgow.. Not to mention the two hour drive to Denver from Grand Junction as well as the hour it took from Glasgow to Stirling. All in all it was an eighteen hour trip. But she would gladly deal with the travel time for her kin. Considering that she was traveling hours after they did she was happy to make it in time to get some food in her. Dinner and the night that followed was uneventful minus a call from Keira who was concerned now that Whisper traveled to Scotland before their match. It was easily settled as there were more SCW wrestlers in the match and they were all going to be on board the boat in time for the PPV so Whisper would be as well..

It was the early morning hours when Whisper already left the hotel enjoying the much cooler air. While it was by no means cold the mid seventies weather was much more pleasant than the mid nineties she left behind in Colorado. Whisper had taken the rental car and drove to Bannockburn and found the monuments to remember the battle fought there in ancient times. As she wandered around the grounds of the monument taking in the names of the families that fought and were commended she noticed a group of obviously not locals.. They stood out.. In height.. In hair colors.. And in demeanor.. The big man.. The King for his side of the battle.. Mac Bane.. With his Queen by his side.. Amber with her long red fiery hair... behind them she spotted her girls.. The blonde and brightly colored hair of his flag bearer.. The War Queen.. Kimberly Pain.. Her fiance by her side as well as the little princess Izzy.. The couples close and holding each other tight as they should. And walking by herself painfully obviously uncomfortable.. The HellKat.. Kat Jones.. Nobody by her side as she had shoved her hands into her pockets and put on a fake smile and continued..

Whisper : Oh no.. My Katarina…

She sighed and shot a text at Mac even though he would not see her..

* Should not have brought Kat with you. She looks like she wants to bolt. Like a fifth wheel.. *

She sat down on a bench there were two others near her and she had her head down as she send the text his way and watched as he reacted to his phone.. Immediately he was scanning the area but with the amount of tourists even this early in the day he did not spot her. When his attention was drawn back to the group Whisper made her way to the monument of Robert the Bruce.. Walking on and into the hills and valleys behind the monument Whisper sat down behind the tree line and out of the sight of tourists visiting the old battlegrounds.. She grabbed her phone and checked and sure enough a short answer from Mac..

* Where are you *

Whisper smiled and typed a reply..

* Close by.. Don’t tell Kim.. She will get nervous before the battle and that is not needed *

With the rolling hills of Bannockburn behind her and sitting on the tree line still Whisper turned on the camera in her phone..

“Last time you took me lightly Krystal.. Have you woken up yet.. Or do I need to silence you once more and kick your lights out again before you realize that you have gotten yourself into a mess there is no coming back from.. I don’t think there is any saving grace for you anymore.. You blame the world for everything that has happened to you but there is only one person to blame here.. And that is you.. Now before I kicked your lights out you had the stupid idea of threatening innocents.. You would threaten a grandmother.. On the cruise.. Let me make this one thing very clear to you Krystal.. If you so much as touch a single hair on Carter’s grandmother's head.. If you so much as breathe in her direction.. I will personally make sure that you are going to be meeting a very painful and crippling end of your cruise..

Threaten me.. Come at me.. Totally fine with that.. But to take it so far that you would threaten a harmless treasure of a woman like she is.. That is where you did not just cross the line you fucking polevaulted yourself over it and I will make you pay for even thinking about it.... You thought you had dealt with the worst of me before this match.. Nah.. You are not even remotely close to having seen the worst of me.. I am so much worse than that but I will tell you this.. If they fine Carter for grabbing you and threatening you I will gladly pay for that fine.. Just like I paid off your debt to your cousin.. Unlike you I did not brag about having money.. I actually have it..”

The dark glare coming from Whisper is cold and full of dangerous intentions..

“The difference between someone like you and me is that I do not act.. I am who I am and I make no excuses.. I do not place the blame on anyone else and I have no regrets.. I have done horrible acts to wrestlers in my past.. I train them with an iron fist and those that actually make it through the HellsGates as my pupils are the best of the best.. You trained at the HG.. But you never trained with me as I am today.. You trained with Becca.. The owner of the HG and the one that takes care of every hurt, lost and stray wrestler that comes through those doors.. But there is something you are forgetting once again, my little rhinestone.. You are not facing Becca in the ring.. You are facing Whisper.. One of the most sadistic, brutal and unforgiving wrestlers to ever step a single foot into the SCW..

If you thought you had my best and nearly got me you would be wrong.. Did you honestly believe I had given you my best for the singles match when I knew I had this to look forward too.. And you dragged another little rhinestone into this mess as well.. For your “friendship” with Ruby will take a blow when you step into the ring against Keira and myself.. You see you think you are dark and dangerous.. I am dark and dangerous.. I have been for a long time.. While you were searching for your first training bra I was already a multi time champion and made grown men cry in pain and agony.. You are nothing but a spoiled little bitch to me.. One that needs to be taught the meaning of the word no..

Is all this because of your broken title reign. No.. You are not doing this for any other noble reason either.. You crave attention.. The spotlight that title gave you.. You are nothing more than a glorified attention whore and you are proving this time and time again.. Acting like a moron on tv.. Attacking innocents… Provoking people into fighting you because you crave to be the center of attention.. You know what that makes you Krystal.. Fucking pathetic.. That is what it makes you.. Provoking and even assaulting the men backstage because you know they can not fight back due to the SCW rules.. Pathetic.. Try that shit in an intergender match and you would have already been choking on your own teeth..”

Whisper shook her head and sighed..

“And the other little rhinestone.. Ruby Steele.. You may not know me and that is okay.. You could have gotten a clue if you had paid attention last Climax Control but apparently you are just as ignorant as your tag team partner.. So I may as well introduce myself.. My name is Whisper.. I am a veteran asskicker and have been watching SCW closely as you should be familiar with my girls.. My pupils.. Kimberly Pain and Kat Jones.. They have both kicked ass here in SCW and you are going to see Kim kick ass again at the cruise.. I am the one bitch you do not want to piss off in this business and I am the one bitch that has vowed to make Krystal pay for all she has done in spades.. And you are putting yourself into harm's way by agreeing to be her partner.. It is not a problem for me to put you in your place little girl but I am not going to be listening to you whine bitch and moan about it on social media because I have no patience for attention seeking little bitches..

I wonder why you would be so stupid as to do this.. I mean you were more than happy to get some of that higher card spotlight on you as well.. What’s the matter Ruby.. Could not cut it by yourself so you had to align yourself with the lowest of the low gutter slime that is Krystal.. You would trust her to have your back when you are facing a team that has worked together before.. It was a long time ago but Keira and I trained together.. Worked together.. And that has not been forgotten.. You were whining and moaning about Keira not finding you good enough for your wife.. What’s the matter little rhinestone.. Painful to hear what you already knew.. That Courtney is too good for you.. I am not saying either way since I really could not give a fuck if you are married to whoever or not.. But you are taking that into our match..

You did not like what Keira said.. Boo-fucking-hoo! Cry me a goddamn river bitch.. If someone says you are not good enough.. Prove them wrong.. Acting like a whiny little bitch on social media only proves them right.. That you are a pathetic little keyboard warrior.. You stepped up that is the one thing I give you credit for but in doing so you are destroying your career.. Hardfought as it was.. There is a good reason why nobody worth a damn wants anything to do with Krystal.. She is untrustworthy.. You are married to Courtney.. The SCW Bombshell World champion.. It is not below Krystal to hurt you after our match to get her attention.. After all.. Your tag team partner is not only an attention hungry little bitch she is also wanting that top spot.. Your wife’s spot to be exact.. And you help her..

Might be me.. But who in the hell helps the one person that has their target set on your own wife.. Are you gullible or just fucking stupid.. You want a shot at Keira which I get why.. I saw the social media outburst.. Pathetic as I find it.. So what does your wifey think about you stepping into the ring side by side with her.. As much as you want to get your hands on Keira.. Is it worth it.. I know your pride was hurt by Keira’s words but there are better ways to get your wish than to align yourself with the lowest piece of gutter trash walking the face of the earth..”

Whisper shrugged and those bottomless dark pits that are her eyes glared right at the camera..

“In doing so you placed yourself directly in my path and that is a mistake that will cost your dearly and more than you are willing to pay so I will forgive you if you take the smart road and get the hell out of my way before you are bulldozered over. Take the advice of an old veteran.. Nothing about this is worth more than the ones you love.. No title and certainly not any kind of revenge.. If you know you are good enough for your wife.. If your wife believes you are good enough.. That should have been enough.. But now you are risking everything and for what.. Empty revenge and to stand side by side with someone that will be coming for your wife because Krystal may deny it to your face.. But she is using you for this match.. And she will use you as a means to get to Courtney.. And if you can’t see that.. Then you are indeed not worthy of your wife..

Krystal I see right through your little plans but be assured. If you get any smart ideas about injuring or hurting someone on board the cruise ship… I will find out and I will personally give you a burial at sea.”

With that said Whisper ended the video with a nasty snarl on her face still.. She had to take a few deep breaths but felt the heavy footsteps of someone she knows well coming her way. He had spotted her..

Mac : Why did you not join us..

Whisper : And put more pressure on Kim than she already has..

Mac sat down next to her and pulled her in close in a one armed bearhug..

Mac : She would be happy that you are there too..

Whisper : She will find out in due time but that is not quite yet.. The battle is coming and she needs to be ready.. And not wondering if what she is doing is good enough in my eyes.. She is already putting a lot of pressure on herself to be as good as she can be for you..

Mac : She is always good enough for me..

Whisper : You are her big brother.. She wants to make you proud..

Mac : I am.. No matter what..

Whisper smiled and nodded..

Whisper : She values your opinion of her a lot.. More so than mine I think.. She does not want to let you down.. Ever so it is her putting the pressure on herself.. Where are they anyway?..

Mac : They went inside to do the experience tour.. I told them I wanted a smoke and find the names of my ancestors on the memorial..

Whisper : Seas àrd agus uaibhreach, a righ. Luchdaich a-nuas an cogadh agus sìth.

Whisper stood up and looked over the hills and valleys behind the monument..

Whisper : I will be at the battle.. I will be cheering and rooting for you both..

Whisper placed her hand on his heart and looked him straight into his eyes..

Whisper : Marbh rìgh Shasainn

The smirk on her face was matching his and Whisper walked away from him with a small wave and headed back to her rental car avoiding the experience center. As she sat in her rental car she sent a wave of trust, belief, and confidence out to her chosen few.. And as she drove off she could see in the rear view mirror that they had come rushing out of the experience center right running to Mac who stood watching Whisper drive away..

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #3: High Tides
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 09:06:22 PM »
We open the scene up on the beautiful Princess Cruise ship for the site of Summer XXXTreme. From wrestlers, to friends, to family to even fans. Everyone was here. Keira was seen coming out with Roxi and Nate as the three were basically pool ready as they headed to the big pool area on the sun deck. Roxi was seen putting sunblock on Nate so he wouldn’t get sunburned out there as Keira is seen setting up the lounge chair she bought for this trip. She had some training already, but wanted to relax as she began to lay on the chair and relax. Roxi finishes as she says to Nate

Roxi: Ok, stay where I can see you and try not to go too far in the deep end. Me and Mama will be right over there.

Nate: Ok, Mommy!

Nate runs off and begins to play at the pool. Roxi then heads over to Keira as she asks

Roxi: I thought you would go for a swim.

Keira: I will in a bit, thought I’d relax for a bit. I’ve been training for two days since we got here.

Roxi: I know you have. Don’t get me wrong. But all I ask for you to do is have a little fun. You always have fun when you’re on the ship each time we get on.

Keira: Yea, especially the buffet table!

Roxi sighs on this, saying

Roxi: Thank goodness they’re prepared for you this year. At least don’t lay there too long. The last time you did, you fell asleep and dreamed about sharks and tornadoes coming together.

Keira looks at Roxi and sighs. She then says

Keira: Don’t worry, Rox. I got it. I’m prepared this time. Just 20 minutes at least on the chair, then I’ll get up and take a swim. Ok?

Roxi: Ok. Make sure you get up by then, love. That’s all I ask. I’ll check up on you later.

Roxi turns and walks off as Keira begins to get comfortable. As she does, she gets some whistles from a few fans, but waves at them, giving a smile. She goes back and relaxes, everyone talking and people playing in the pool. But the sea air was filling Keira’s nose as she was slowly getting more relaxed by the second. Keira slowly closes her eyes, now fully relaxed as she begins to tan. All of a sudden…

Renegade: AGAIN!

Keira opens her eyes, seeing herself in the ring. It was a flashback to her days at Hells Gate as she was picking up one of her fellow students and giving her a scoop slam. It was sloppy as Renegade, the one running it, screams out.

Renegade: AGAIN, FISHER!

Keira screams out

Keira: I’M TRYING! It’s not like I can get it right on your say so!

Keira looks at Renegade, who was getting a bit annoyed with Keira and her outbursts. Keira sighs as she says

Keira: I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to snap like that. I’m trying my best and–

Renegade: Enough! I think I might be seeing the problem.

Keira looks at Renegade with a bit of confusion. He gets in the ring as he looks over Keira. He begins to stroke his chin and gives a smirk.

Renegade: Yes, I see. You need someone who can match up to you. Someone that can get you focused enough to make less mistakes. I know just the woman.

Renegade turns and shouts out.

Renegade: WHISPER! IN HERE NOW!

Keira sees the black haired woman known as Whisper come in. The two had known each other a bit since Keira joined Hells Gate, but they weren’t exactly friends. Just trainees at the time. Whisper sighs as Renegade says

Renegade: Keira, from here on out. Whisper will be your training partner. I want you two to work together like a unit.

Keira: Her!? But she’s too rough!

Whisper: Please. It’s not my fault you can’t get the moves right!

Keira clenches her fists, wanting to strike her, but Renegade shouts out.

Renegade: BOTH OF YOU, QUIET! Either do this or you’re both out. I don’t want anymore complaining, agreed?

The two look at each other for the moment, but sadly nod. Renegade then says.

Renegade: Good, now. Get to work, both of you! I will see you both in two weeks. I want you both to train every day. If you two do not progress after these two weeks. You’re out! Got it?

Keira: Yes, sir.

Whisper: Yes, sir.

The two look at each other as they exit the ring together. As the days went, Keira and Whisper would train together. They would pick up some moves from each other and some new ones they they didn’t know they could learn. They would bond slowly, not becoming friends yet, but slowly begin to respect each other as they would test each others limits. The two weeks would pass as the two met in the ring. Keira looked a little more confident in the ring as she looked at Whisper. Whisper would give a rare smirk, but only to Keira as Renegade would pop up and look at them. He then asks

Renegade: I see you two have been training well?

The two nod as he says

Renegade: Good. Now, show me! Don’t hold back, both of you! Show me the results of your training.

The two nod as they charge for each other, going for a lock up. But as they do, Whisper says

Whisper: Ready for this, Keira?

Keira: I’m ready, Whisper.

Whisper: Then let’s go Keira. Keira? Keira?

Keira looks confused for a second, hearing Whisper repeat her name, but the voice slowly begins to change, sounding like Roxi, saying her name

Roxi: Keira?

All of a sudden, Keira slowly wakes up, hearing Roxi say her name.

Roxi: Keira? Keira, wake up!

Keira shakes her head and looks at Roxi, she then asks

Keira: Ugh, what happened? How long have I been out?

Roxi: About 40 minutes, from the looks of things. You said you would only take 20 minutes.

Keira gives a giggle, saying.

Keira: Sorry, babe. Guess I took a snooze cruise on this cruise.

Roxi smirks, shaking her head. She then says

Roxi: Well, be lucky you didn’t get sunburned.

Nate goes over to them, smiling as he asks

Nate: Mama? You ok? You were out like a light.

Keira gives a smile, saying.

Keira: Yea, Mama’s ok. Guess I got too relaxed. Did you have fun swimming?

Nate: I did! I almost made it to the deep end.

Keira: Good job! You know you’re not suppose to do that yet. But as long as you’re not hurt.

Nate: I wasn’t!

Roxi: Good. Now, I think we need to get something to eat. Agreed?

Keira: Yea! I’M STARVING!

Keira slowly stands as she grabs her chair and the three begin to walk to the buffet. Roxi turns to Keira and asks her

Roxi: Keira, sorry for asking. But what were you dreaming?

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: I thought I heard you say Whisper’s name while I was waking you up.

Keira sighs a bit. She then says

Keira: I was dreaming. I think it was more back to the days of training at Hells Gate, way before I met you.

Roxi: Really? I don’t think you ever got into the full detail of it.

Keira: I know I told you that I trained with Whisper. But I can over dinner. I do have stories.

Roxi nods as the three turn the corner to go to the buffet as the scene fades.

—----------------------------------
The scene opens up a couple of days later on the Princess Cruise. Keira, Roxi and Nate were seen coming towards the sun deck once again to relax but this time, hang out with friends. As the three head to poolside to join Kat, Kim and Whisper, Keira sees Mac and smirks. She says to Roxi and Nate.

Keira: You two go on ahead. I got to talk to Mac real quick.

Roxi nods as she leaves with Nate. Keira goes over and smiles, saying.

Keira: Hey, Big Mac.

Mac looks down at Keira, shaking his head, saying.

Mac: Really? That was lame.

Keira: Sorry, look. With Krystal around and I know you're protecting Whisper. I wanted to ask you for a favor.

Mac: Which is? Cause I know you nor Roxi don’t need protection.

Keira: You're right. But it's more Nate. Me and Roxi will always protect him. But just in case during the cruise. Will you make sure Krystal is nowhere near my family? If she tries to traumatize Nate. I'll--

Mac holds his hands up to calm Keira down. He then says

Mac: You have my word, Keira.

Keira gives a smile as she walks away from him. She rejoins Roxi and Nate as Roxi asks her.

Roxi: What was that about?

Keira: To make sure Krystal stays away from us. Just in case.

Roxi: I doubt she’ll try anything right now. But at the same time, even I don’t know anymore. Anyway, let’s keep going.

Keira nods as the three made it to the sun deck. As they walk further, they see Kim Pain, Kat Jones and Whisper on lounge chairs. Nate smiles and rushes to them as Whisper sees them. Nate screams out

Nate: AUNT WHISPER! AUNT KIM! AUNT KAT!

Whisper smiles as she holds out her arms and lifts Nate up for a moment. She says

Whisper: Well! Little Nate! You've grown since I've last seen you! Been giving your mothers trouble?

Nate: No. I've been a good boy. Mommy's been getting me ready to play T-Ball

Kat: Awww. You know? You got the best mothers in the world.

Keira: He's also got three of the best aunts right in front of him.

Kim: Thank you, Keira.

Whisper slowly sits Nate down as he goes back to Roxi and Keira. The three sit with them as Keira begins to say

Keira: I’m guessing we all thought the same thing?

Kat: Yea, we do need to rest.

Kim: Especially me, since I’ve been making someone a laughing stock.

Keira smirks and shakes her head. She looks over at Whisper and says

Keira: Hey, good job last week. You never cease to amaze me.

Whisper gives a smirk, saying

Whisper: Please. Each time I come out of retirement, I show the world why I should STAY in retirement. Krystal had it coming and you know it, Keira.

Keira: Oh yea, one of the reasons I called you. I’m so glad I did.

Whisper: If you haven’t came up with that plan. I would have came anyway to take care of Krystal. If anything, two birds with one stone. The last Climax Control was to show her that I can take care of her anytime I desire. Summer XXXtreme, you and I will finish Krystal.

Keira: Yea…

Keira lowers her head a bit, making Whisper notice a bit on it. Keira then continues.

Keira: Krystal had to go too far. She had to bring out the darkness within me. I hate this so much.

Roxi: Keira…

Before Roxi begins to go to her, Whisper stops Roxi and looks at her. She then says to her.

Whisper: No, let me talk to her. It’s been ages since me and Keira talked.

Roxi tries to answer, but she looks at Keira for the moment. She looks up and nods as Whisper says

Whisper: Stay here and hang out. We’ll be back. Keira, come with me.

Keira looks at Whisper when she tells her to come. Keira stands up and begins to walk with her to a part of the ship where they would have some time to be alone and just talk. As they turn the corner and making sure they were alone. Whisper begins to speak.

Whisper: Keira, I didn’t want to tell you this in front of Roxi. Cause honestly? She might mirror what she may have told you.

Keira: What do you mean?

Whisper: Keira, as your friend. Take this as sound advice. You can’t handle the darkness. For as long as I’ve known you, for as long as Kim, Kat, Roxi and so many others have known you. You really can’t handle the darkness. The only reason you could is because of the demon that was inside of you for so many years. But even then, you were fighting that darkness. Just like you’re doing now.

Keira gives a sigh, saying

Keira: I know, but I had to. Roxi told me the same thing, but she said with it to not go too far into the darkness.

Whisper: Roxi’s right. You can go in, but you can’t stay in long. Keira, despite everything. You’re one of the best. You’re a wife, a mother. You sacrificed everything to get a happy ending. You got rid of the one demon that has plagued you for a long time. If you go back into that darkness, Keira. You will not be able to survive. The darkness will destroy you, twist your mind, make you into someone that you’re not. Once it gets ahold of you, you’re finished. Krystal doesn’t understand that. Ruby is too stupid to understand.

Whisper takes a deep breath, saying

Whisper: Keira, the darkness is something you can’t afford. Because the darkness is what draws demons like Sin to you.

Keira looks at Whisper as soon as she says this. As much as she didn’t want to admit that, Whisper was right on the money for it. She takes a deep breath and says

Keira: Yea, you’re right. All my life, the darkness ate me up inside. It was also what drew me to Sin in the first place. That darkness, that fear. Took me a decade and a half to be rid of that too. I got Roxi, Nate, you and so many others to thank for being there, even when I was at my worst.

Keira places a hand on Whisper’s shoulder, giving a smile. She says

Keira: You were the one that began my road. Roxi helped me continue that road when I was ready to give up.

Whisper: Don’t thank me for that start. Thank Renegade for that. If he had never paired us up. I wouldn’t have found a great friend in you, Keira.

Keira gives another smile on this. She gives Whisper a thumbs up on it as Keira says

Keira: Let’s get back out there. They’re going to get worried.

Whisper nods as the two begin to turn and head back out to the sun deck. Once they do, they see Roxi, Kim, Kat and Nate still sitting there. Keira goes over and smiles, seeing Nate as she says

Keira: Hey, want to go swimming?

Nate: Yes, I do Mama!

Keira: Ok, make sure you stay away from the deep end this time. I’ll be watching!

Nate smiles as he and Keira head to the poolside area. Roxi and Whisper look at the two as Whisper says

Whisper: Roxi?

Roxi: Yea?

Whisper: You don’t have to worry about Keira going into the darkness. Even if she does, you never have to worry about her going in too deep. Especially when me and her face off against Krystal and Ruby.

Roxi: I know. But I’m always going to worry. She’s my wife, Whisper.

Whisper: I know. But she has you to pull her back from the darkness every day. Never forget that.

Roxi: She is my rock. My everything, Whisper. She knows it. But as long as you two take care of Krystal. Then I’ll be satisfied.

Roxi continues to look out, saying to herself

Roxi: I love you, Keira. I believe in you, always.

The scene fades with Keira watching the pool, smiling, knowing she is fully focused and ready for the match ahead.

=======================================
Ahh, Summer XXXtreme.

To be honest, I thought I would never wrestle on this Supercard again. I know I didn’t mention it before, but after all that’s happened. It slipped my mind. With everything going on with Krystal and her dragging Ruby into a fight she can’t win and me calling for the air of Whisper. I slipped into the darkness just a little bit.

I know I shouldn’t have. Cause me and the darkness don’t do well with each other. I won’t go into the history of mine and a certain demon. Everyone and their mothers knows that story too well. Long story short, since I had dealt with the demon. I haven’t stepped back into that darkness. Not even to dip my toes into it. Cause I knew what would happen if I did. Now because of what Krystal Wolfe did, here we are.

Like I told you before, Krystal. I warned you that if I slipped into the darkness, bad things would happen. You know it more now than before. Cause in reality, your desperation. Your desperation has cost you dearly. You had plenty of choices to go after to face me and Whisper. But instead, you chose Ruby, why? Cause once again, it was because of what I had said to her, about seeing her as a better fight than Ruby herself!

Yea, I might as well. Instead of talking about Ruby, I’m going to pull a Roxi. I’m going to talk to her, cause right now. It’ll be better than giving Krystal any attention for maybe five minutes at least!

Hello, Ruby. How are you doing?

I know I have made you upset with my words. But if you know me by now, especially with the few times we fought and you came out the better. I don’t mince my words. I don’t hold back. Sure, I don’t win all my battles, but if you know me. I don’t give up one damn bit. But here’s why I said I would rather fight Courtney than fight you again. Sure, I would finally get the better of you sooner or later. But in all honesty? You are basically your own worst enemy.

The last few times I fought you, you got the better of me. Why do you ask? It was because I wasn’t focused. I had underestimated you. I gave into the darkness. Yea, when Sin was still around? I gave into that darkness and failed. When I was the Bombshell Roulette Champion after I beat the woman you’re teaming with now. You got into my head. I lost focus, I once again gave into that darkness. Now you’re wondering to yourself. “How will it be any different? You basically gave into the darkness again. It would be OUTRAGEOUS to think the result will be any different!”

Thing is, you would be right.

But this is not a one on one either, Ruby. So the confidence you have of besting me in the past has already gone out the window. Yes, I gave into the darkness again. But not as much as you think. I only went in to call upon Whisper. Yet you must think in your mind that you can still beat me. This is why I said you are your own worst enemy. Your confidence and your ego would sooner or later be your own undoing. Sadly at Summer XXXTreme, it will come to pass. More so because of the partner that you have. You accepted to get revenge over my words. What will end up happening in the end and you know this, Ruby.

Krystal will destroy you.

Once you fail her and you will, your usefulness will come to a screeching end. I’m going to be honest. As much as I want to see you finally get your comeuppance after all this time. I’m not cruel enough to see you in the hospital. I don’t like you, but I do respect you enough. If it happens, Ruby. I promise you and I promise Courtney

That I will save you.

At the end of the day. You’re still a wrestler and you don't even deserve the wrath of Krystal Wolfe. I just pray that if you step into the ring with either me or Whisper. It’ll be quick.

Now that I got done talking to Ruby and wasted enough time. I might as well get the damn band-aid off and talk about the woman that brought me back from retirement to begin with. Yes, Krystal. You can glue your ears to me again. Cause it’s all about you once more.

First off, what you said about my Son. That the worst you would do is traumatize him? Nate’s not going to be watching this. I don’t want him to see what I’m going to do to “Aunt Krystal.” Cause trust me when I say this, Krystal. When I get my hands on you, it won’t be quick NOR painless! I told you when I came back, when I kicked your ass after Tempest used you as a damn ragdoll in your match against her. When I held your arm in that position to break it, but I pulled back. I told you that I was going to prolong your suffering. I’ve been doing just that. Everything you did, I answered back tenfold. Your workouts? You can thank Cassie for that one. You thinking you had awaken the darkness inside? You did a bit.

Again, enough for me to call on Whisper as my tag team partner!

Everything you’ve done so far has come and bit you straight back on the ass, tenfold. To be honest with you. I thought with Whisper giving you the match of your life, you would sit there, think about all that has happened so far and reflect on what happened. Reflect on what you’ve done and maybe slowly become a better person. Slowly become the person that I knew so long ago, especially when I took Cassie in to train her.

I was wrong. I was so, so wrong.

Once again you double down on what you’ve done. You continue to double down on what you’ve done. Well, because of it. I’m going to make sure your suffering is prolonged even further. Oh, I’m not talking about just this match. Like I told you before when me and Whisper were out there. We’re going to dismantle you and once you begin to beg for mercy. We won’t grant it. I WON’T GRANT IT! Maybe then and there, I will take one of your fingers and break them as punishment for what you’ve done, revenge for the people whose bones you broke in that ring.

And what I will prevent to Ruby when I get my hands on you, Krystal.

The time is almost here. It’s time for me to step out of the darkness and make damn sure you and Ruby don’t succeed. Me and Whisper will have to teach both of you a lesson. Ruby, for you is to not trust someone who was desperate enough to get a tag team partner out of fear. Krystal, for all that you’ve done, for you is to make sure you pay for everything when you shed blood in that ring and you pray to whatever God you pray to. Once you do, I’ll think about finally ending your suffering that I promised on you back at Into The Void!

I’m taking the both of you straight to the pits of Hell, NO ONE WILL LEAVE WITH THEIR CAREERS INTACT! I PROMISE YOU THAT!

See you Sunday. Courtesy of Team…Hell!