Author Topic: SAMANTHA MARLOWE v JESSIE SALCO  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SAMANTHA MARLOWE v JESSIE SALCO
« on: August 22, 2022, 08:02:33 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Squeaky Wheel!”
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 04:21:07 PM »
Krystal would end up falling short of taking the Bombshell Internet Title from Kayla Richards leaving her status for Violent Conduct VIII up in the air, well it didn’t take long for the Australian Bombshell to find out what backup plan the bosses had in store for her should she fail to win the title, and disappointingly there wasn’t one! Krystal wasn’t set to appear at the final show of the Indian tour which would’ve marked the first time she had missed a PPV since Blaze of Glory IX the year before.

Being the competitive person that she was, it didn’t take long for Krystal to make her displeasure at being overlooked known especially since several Bombshells that she had defeated during her Roulette Title Reign were being featured on the show instead! However a lifeline would soon be thrown her way as Jessie Salco, who was scheduled to take on Sam Marlowe at the event, wasn’t too thrilled at taking on her old enemy yet again and made that clear on Twitter, it would soon be made official that Krystal was taking Jessie’s place and would now be taking on Sam one on one for the first time since this year’s Blast From the Past Tournament and for the first time overall since they had faced off in the Queen for a Day Ladder Match, can Krystal avenge her prior defeats at Sam’s hands?

Terraced Café, Chandigarh, India
Friday the 19th of August 2022, 18:00pm

Just fucking great!

Ari can talk about how the Indian tour has been a rollercoaster for her all she wants but at least she’s got a spot on the Violent Conduct card! Me? Well I would’ve had a spot if it weren’t for Kayla getting the win over me last week on Climax Control in her first title defence but alas, this year’s Violent Conduct will be the latest big show of the year where I have no clear direction heading into the show.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for Ari and I wish her the best against Melissa and Georgie at Violent Conduct VIII but being the competitive person that I am? Yeah, not knowing if I have anything lined up has been killing me all week! If I had a match at this week’s Climax Control, I could at least work out some of my frustrations stemming from that fact but nope, we’ve instead I get to enjoy this date with my wife.

Funny how a date with my beautiful wife is turning out to be a bad thing for once!

”This uncertainty is killing me!” I grunted in annoyance as we waited for our food to arrive, the café had a unique twist in that it was near a jungle area so there was a chance that some wild animals could come close to our table, the waitress said that a friendly wild elephant was a popular visitor here and that’s not something I ever thought I’d hear. ”The fact that this has been the story of my career in 2022 since losing the Bombshell Roulette Title in March just makes it all the more frustrating!”

”There’s no way they’ll leave you off the card Charlotte.” Makayla tried to assure me, but I wasn’t sure, was my title match against Kayla the only chance I had of making it onto the card? ”At least try to enjoy our time together, stressing out this much isn’t good for you.”

”I know, and I’m trying but every time I do my mind just shifts back to the Violent Conduct card, at least when I was Bombshell Roulette Champion I never had to worry about this!” I sighed in response and I could’ve sworn I heard some really heavy footsteps behind me, that wouldn’t sound too unusual but we have a corner table and my back is to the jungle area. ”Do you think the title reign made me complacent? Like practically expecting to be featured on a Supercard?”

”Perhaps, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much.” Makayla added before taking a sip from her drink, which nearly ended up all over the table when she saw something behind me. ”Charlotte, look behind you!”

I gave my wife a confused look before I noticed the unmistakable end of an elephant’s trunk resting on my right shoulder, I quickly turned around and saw the elephant just chilling there. ”How did I miss something that big walking behind me?!” I asked with a started laugh ad a nearby waitress chuckled.

“You’d be surprised at how many tourists miss him.” The waitress commented and I briefly considered asking how she knew the animal’s gender but decided against it. “He does appear to like you though.”

”I’ve heard of a lady’s man but a lady’s elephant?” I joked getting a laugh out of the waitress causing her to spill some of the water she was about to serve to another customer in the process, without a second thought I got my phone out. ”Makayla, I don’t know about you but I’m not missing a chance to have my picture taken with that elephant!”

”Neither am I, two selfies each and a couple shot?” Makayla responded as she grabbed her phone and I nodded with a big grin on my face before we started taking the pictures with the elephant and to the animal’s credit, it did actually pose for the pictures by rising his trunk up, once we took the couple shot it was quickly on it’s way, well, as quickly as an elephant could move at least. ”I noticed that your phone is on low battery.”

”Yeah, I left my charger at the hotel, I’ll grab put it on charge as soon as…….” I never finished my sentence because I slipped on the water the waitress had spilled landing firmly on my backside and sending my phone flying. ”And I’m glad no one else from SCW is here to damage my pride.” I grunted in annoyance as I pulled myself up before looking around for my phone. ”Anyone see where my phone landed?!”

”I think I saw it land outside, in the path of the elephant…….” My eyes went as wide as dinner plates when Makayla said that before I rushed over to the ledge hoping to dissuade the elephant from stepping on my phone, unfortunately it was too late as the phone was crushed under the massive animal’s foot. ”So where’s your phone?”

”Oh, just on the underside of an elephant’s hoof, I wish I was kidding!” I responded as I ran a hand down my face, where am I going to get a new one in a foreign country? Honestly! ”And somehow I doubt the chip will be recoverable.”

”That seems unlikely, which means you’ll have to start over when you get a new one!” Makayla responded with a sympathetic sigh before she put her hand on my shoulder. ”Just think of it like it can’t get any worse and try to enjoy our date!”

”I would but if my luck with the Blast from the Past Tournament is any indication, then jinxing myself is the worst thing I can do.” I sighed before I returned to the table, by then the elephant was long gone ad some city workers were clearing up the remains of my iPhone, well on the Brightside at least my new phone will be the new iPhone model.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 24th of August 2022, 16:34pm

I should really stop jinxing myself.

You guys should know the story by now, for the first time since Blaze of Glory IX I haven’t been booked for a Supercard and if it happened at literally any other time, I probably would’ve gone home and relaxed, planning to fly back to New Delhi for Violent Conduct VIII and basically use the time off to recharge, sure I’d be wondering why Char fucking Kwan was getting booked instead of me but I’d at least relax.

But when you throw in the fact that my iPhone got crushed by an elephant last week? Yeah, this has not been a good time for me! As a result, I’m still back home in Las Vegas but I’m fuming over my lack of inclusion on the card! Ariana did alert me to the fact that Jessie wasn’t that thrilled about wrestling Sam Marlowe again and was willing to swap places with me if everyone was on board with that idea, but I saw that as a big if, so what was I doing in the meantime?

Well, I’m still back in my Las Vegas home with Makayla and that at least meant hanging out with an animal that wouldn’t destroy my new iPhone by stepping on it.

”You know how to make me feel better don’t you Garrus.” I sighed as my German Shepherd Puppy walked up to me with his tail wagging, I didn’t have access to my Twitter for two reasons, one: my Twitter Password was lost when the phone’s memory chip was destroyed and two: I had tried several times to guess the twitter password, several times too many for Twitter’s liking and they stopped letting me try after a while hence my sudden move to e-fedder, luckily Cassie has agreed to be my Twitter liaison of sorts so there was a way around it! I stroked the doggo as he sat down in front of me. ”At least you don’t treat me like Twitter has since my phone was destroyed.”

”Still moping over that huh?” I looked up and saw Cassie walking up to me having come over with her girlfriend Becky for a break from her loving but overbearing mom. ”If it weren’t for the pictures Makayla took on her phone of you, her and the elephant, I’d probably find it hard to believe.” Cassie added as she sat down on a chair and I shrugged in response.

”Even I’ll admit that it sounds like something from a bad comedy film.” I admitted as I looked up at my cousin and Cassie grinned in response. ”Which is pretty much why I gave Ari  the “long story” treatment when I told her what happened to the old phone!”

”I’m still not 100% clear on why your locked out of the account.” Becky commented as she walked into the room and Cassie nodded in agreement. ”Especially with all the computer equipment you have in your streaming room.”

”I initially tried to use Twitter to boost my viewership when I started my Twitch Channel but that didn’t work out!” I responded with a sigh as I shifted my weight. ”After the accounts split off last year I set up an e-mail for my new Twitter account figuring it would be more secure that way, but Twitter kept rejecting the e-mail I submitted until I got fed up and gave up even though that was the e-mail I used to set up the account.”

”Thanks for reminding me why I set mine up with my phone number.” Cassie responded with a grin before she spotted a new tweet from Christian and read it. ”Err Charlotte? You might want to get some time in at the Go Gym whilst you can, you replacing Jessie as Sam’s opponent has been made official.”

”Really? Pass it here.” I told Cassie and she nodded before she passed me her phone, when I read it my mood took a 180 and I grinned broadly. ”Remind me to buy Jessie a drink when the rest of the SCW crew returns to the states, I owe her big time for this favour!”

”This isn’t going to be a recurring thing, right?” Cassie asked with a concerned look on her face and I glanced over at her, it didn’t take me long to figure out what she meant by that. ”Get in a bad mood because the bosses failed to book you for a show.”

”It wasn’t just the snub, just everything piling on top of me combined with it and trust me, this was a one off.” I assured my cousin and Cassie breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned back. ”Besides even if I wanted to pull a stunt like this again, there’s no guarantee that someone else will be as generous as Jessie was to step back from the match against Sam.”

”Yeah, I guess that’s a good point.” Cassie admitted with a nod before noticing the confused look on her girlfriend’s face. ”Something on your mind Becky?”

”You called her Charlotte, I thought Krystal was her first name?” Becky asked and I winced realizing that Becky didn’t know the sordid details of my childhood, she was barely a year younger than Cassie so I wasn’t sure if I should tell her either.

”Maybe I’ll tell you the full story someday, all you need to know for now is that Charlotte Thompson is my birthname and I had my name legally changed to Krystal Wolfe before I moved to the states.” I explained to Becky and she nodded as she got the idea. ”Changing the subject before things get too uncomfortable for me, were you able to get a replacement keyboard Cassie?”

I should probably explain this, earlier this week the keyboard for Cassie’s gaming pc just flat out died on her during a game of Rome: Total Warr II, which was alarming considering that Cassie has had that PC since March and it was supposed to be brand new, same goes for keyboard, mouse and speakers , well it turned out the keyboard had been shoddily made and the last time I spoke to the two teenage girls (before today) it was when they told me about it.  ”Oh yeah! The company offered me a refund for the keyboard, or a replacement and I went with a refund so I could buy the replacement myself and make sure it worked.”

”There haven’t been any issues so far but we’re keeping an eye on it.” Becky added, and I nodded as I got the idea. ”Shouldn’t Makayla be wrapping up dinner soon?” Becky wondered, and I checked the time on my new iPhone.

”It’s nearly five o’clock so maybe?” I asked as I glanced at the time and almost on cue, we heard my wife’s voice from the kitchen.

”Krystal, Becky, Cass, dinner’s ready!” Makayla called out to u and it wasn’t long before we were enjoying her delicious meal.

Wondering the streets of Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 26th of August 2022, 11:00am

*promo time*

”I’m sure most of the Bombshell Roster already has their minds made up about my actions over this past week.” I stated once the camera started rolling and walked down the street with my hands in my jacket pockets. ”Krystal threw her toys out of the pram to get her way, she’s arrogant from her title reign, Jessie shouldn’t have given up her spot to the arrogant Aussie, I’m also sure that there’s more colourful language being thrown around but the fact is, despite my initial frustration at being left off the Violent Conduct VIII card, I would’ve been happy to sit out the card and recharge my batteries for the High Stakes XI cycle! I just never thought Jessie would back out of a match with Sam Marlowe so I can take her place.” I added before chuckling to myself. ”And yet, here I am! Set to take on Sam Marlowe in Jessie’s place, squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? Only it was Jessie’s squeaky wheel that got the grease, not mine but the results are much the same!”

Funny that.

”Sam, this will be our third meeting and our first one on one meeting, but it’s the first meeting that has been plaguing my mind over the past few months, namely when we met up in the opening round of the Blast from the Past Tournament and you and Supreme Machine eliminated me and Jack Washington, and just to make things worse for me, you made me submit!” I let out a deep breath as I glanced towards the sky. ”If I can point to one moment that marked the beginning of the end for my Bombshell Roulette Title reign, it would be that mixed tag team match! Not only because my rematch with Keira Fisher was just a couple of weeks later but it marked the point where Matthew Kennedy and Marty McFarge tried to exert more control over me!” I let out a sigh as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”The rest as they say is history!”

Ancient history.

”I’m not even going to think about the Queen for a Day Ladder Match, it may have been our second meeting but neither of us were involved in the final decision so let’s skip ahead to the present day!” I added as I glanced around. ”Because let’s face it, I’m not supposed to be in this match, Jessie was your original opponent Sam, hell I’m not even in India, I was planning to chill out here in Vegas before the match change got made official but at the same time, I’m fully prepared to take this opportunity by the horns! Make no mistake Sam, you are in for a hell of a fight when I get back to New Delhi next week!  It’s high time I avenged my previous defeats at your hands, and I’m going to either that or go down swinging!” I added before flipping my hair over my shoulder. ”In other words, just because I wasn’t booked against you Sam doesn’t mean I plan on half-assing this match! Instead, whilst I was happy to sit out this show before Jessie pulled out, I’m out to show the bosses why they should’ve featured me on the card in the first place!”

And to get this out of the way.

”And yes, I know I had a chance to do that when I challenged Kayla for the Bombshell Internet Title the other week, hell ideally I’d be defending my newly won title against Kayla and Keira but we both know how that match played out in real life, this wasn’t how I pictured spending the weeks leading up to Violent Conduct VIII when that title match was announced but I’ll take what I can get at this point!” I let out an annoyed huff before I continued. ”Because truth be told? This past few months since my reign ended have been the most frustrating time of my career, at least when I was champion, I knew roughly what was in my future, but this uncertainty has been eating away at me ever since my last title defence! I’m planning to change that during the High Stakes Cycle but I have one obstacle in my path and that’s you Sam,  to make a long story short, I’m through waiting for opportunities to just fall into my lap, it’s time I took my fate into my own hands!”

What does that mean? Wait and see.

”I won’t reveal all my cards just yet but there is one thing we have in common Sam, we both set records in the Bombshell Roulette Division! Hell, I broke the records you set in one reign! We’ve both been at the top of a division and we both know what it takes to get to the top of that preverbal mountain, but the question that’s been hanging over our heads is whether we can reach the top of the mountain again!” I stated as I walked through the streets. ”You’ve had a lot more opportunities than me to get to the top but mine have been more recent including the shot against Kayla I mentioned earlier, the point is Sam that every time we end up in a title match, the same questions get asked: “will this be the one?” “will she win another title”, sure you’ve more than earned your Hall of Famer status by now Sam but with that one title reign I managed to secure my spot in the SCW history books right alongside your name as the longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champions, what this match boils down to is who’s hungrier between us? Who wants this win more between two of the biggest overachievers in the Bombshell Roulette Division’s history?” I added before grinning. ”Spoiler alert: it’s the blue haired Bombshell from Down Under!”

I’m not being denied!

”Anyone who watched me during my Roulette Title Reign knows how competitive I am, it got to the point where I made a habit of asking to defend the title whenever I could, guess what? That competitive streak of mine doesn’t just apply to my reign, it’s been in me since my first day one and I welcome the opportunity to test myself against a Hall of Famer and the only Bombshell Roulette Champion who’s combined reigns eclipse mine!” I stated with a big grin on my face. ”Is this a daunting task for someone in her second full year as an SCW Bombshell? I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t! But it’s like I said, it’s a challenge that I’m welcoming with open arms and I’m glad that I’m finally getting a chance to cross out “Sam Marlowe” off my wrestling bucket list!”

Yeah, I’m busting that out!

”Been a while since I referenced that, hasn’t it? To be honest, since that match against Evie I haven’t faced anyone on that list! They’ve either been too recent like Zoey Lukas or Kayla Richards to be considered for the list or The Metal Maniacs and I’d be surprised if those two are on anyone’s bucket list! But yeah, you are the latest one to be crossed off my bucket list Sam!! And I bet I know what you’re thinking, what about our previous encounters? The ones I mentioned at the beginning of the promo. The first one was a mixed tag team match, so I don’t count it since we only went at it half the time, the Queen for a Day Match was a massive clusterfuck to put it lightly and that ended indecisively between us since Amber won the match, in other words, this one on one match is being counted on my bucket list, not our other encounters, don’t like it?” I asked before shrugging my shoulders dismissively. ”Don’t care!”

It’s that simple.

”I’ve made a career out of proving people wrong and this match which wasn’t even meant to happen is another example of that! If it weren’t for Jessie pulling out, I wouldn’t be in this situation and now I’m out to prove why leaving me off the card was a mistake!” I added before folding my arms. ”Sam, at this point your in-ring exploits more than speak for themselves when it comes to your in ring abilities and your title reigns are the stuff of legends but I’m in the middle of making my own SCW legend and I don’t care how many hall of famers or legends I have to beat on the way to writing it! Sam? As much as I respect you as a wrestler you are the latest legend in my sites!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”So what will the legends say of the match? Will the young upstart beat another legend as she carves out her legacy? Or will the legend prove that she still has a lot more left in the tank? There’s only one way we can answer that question and that’s to meet in the ring!” I added as I folded my arms. ”It’s like I said earlier, this match ultimately boils down to who wants it more and I’m out to show the world why if anyone is hungry enough to win the match, it’s me! And as I turn the page on this chapter of my SCW story, this epic battle will be one for the ages! Not just because it wasn’t supposed to happen in the first place but because it’s when the upstart conquered the legend! I’ll see you in the ring Sam!”

I headed off home as the scene fades.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Re: SAMANTHA MARLOWE v JESSIE SALCO
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 06:52:28 PM »
A taxi is seen pulling up to the train station through a soft morning mist colored by the rising sun in New Delhi, the old time fifties car a dark shadow in the early morning light.  It pulls up in front of the station where the driver then rushes to open his door and grab at the handle of the back door to yank it open.  In the vehicle, Sam Marlowe and husband Colton Myers can be seen, Sam’s head laying on the shoulder of Colton who reaches into the pocket of his cargo pants and pulls out a wallet.  Peeling off a couple of high amount rupees, he holds it out to the now bowing driver. 

“Time to get up darlin’,” he says with a chuckle as Sam pulls her head from the shoulder shrugged by Colton with a soft murmur of complaint.   Sam stretches as Colton leaves the taxi and then turns back to reach inside to offer a hand to his wife.  Sam takes it and is helped from the cab, sending a sleepy smile to the driver who bows once more then closes the door to the vehicle as the couple moves towards the station followed by the driver carrying the luggage he has retrieved from the back of the taxi. 

“So, Colton, you haven’t told me where we are going so Gee Dee awfully early,” Sam says as Colton leads her towards a bench that is on the platform.  With a wag of his finger, he begins to back away towards the station kiosk as he pulls his phone from his pocket.  “It’s a surprise Sam,” he answers and then turns away to walk quickly to the kiosk.

On the bench, Sam looks at the tracks in wonder of where they were off to.  The past week the pair had spent back home in Vegas to deal with some issues at home then flew out to Delhi for the two weeks prior to Violent Conduct where Sam had been booked in a match.  She appears lost in thought as Colton joins her.

“Penny for your thoughts Sam,” he says as he reaches for her hand and then lacing their fingers, he sits back to wait for the train after checking his watch. 

“I am trying to figure out where you are kidnapping me to,” she jokes as she brushes her free hand up to pull her red curls out of her face that had been blowing in the wind.  She tucks it behind her ear as she hears the distant whistle of an approaching train.  Colton smiles as he leans forward to check down the tracks.  Now the sound of squeals on the tracks of the brakes of the now visible train makes Sam wince.  It finally stops and the conductor lowers the steps from the opening of the train.

Getting to their feet, the Myers approach the edge of the platform and Colton shows the conductor his tickets on his phone as Sam climbs up the steps and into the train car.  She stops to look at the train and notices it is completely different from any trains she has been on in other places.  The first thing she notices is that the seats are old economy class airplane seats that are bolted to the floor with calico curtains on the windows.  Sam turns to give Colton a look as he joins her then guides her towards their seats. 

Sitting in the seat near the window, Sam pulls out the tray of the seat back in front of her and sets her rather large bag on the floor between her feet.  The loud plaintive whistle announcing the last call for travellers is heard then the clatter of the steps being put on the back of the car.  A soft chugging sound can be heard over the soft conversations in many languages.  The rhythmic sound of the clicking clack of the wheels on the rails begin to lull Sam who leans back.

A porter moves along the aisle with a cart.  On it, small Tupperware pots can be steaming.  Finally, he gets to the seats where Sam and Colton are and offers a grin as he bows slightly.  “Coffee or tea?” he asks the pair.  “Coffee please,” both answer at the same time causing Sam to add, “Jinx, buy me a Coke.”

The porter puts a separate Tupperware jug on the tray tables of the two then reaches into the cart to set a fine china cup and saucer with gold trim beside it, a package of instant coffee, sugar and powdered creamer resting in the cup.  A second porter arrives, large two liter bottles of water in each hand that he leans past Colton to set one in the holder in front of Sam as well as Colton.  Sam immediately begins to prepare her coffee as the porter adds a matching bowl with individual packages of cereal resting in it. 

“Thank you,” offers Sam with a smile as she picks up the Tupperware container and empties the hot water into the cup.  The dark black of the coffee capturing the light brown of the packet of raw sugar that Sam empties into it before she picks up the spoon to swirl the drink around.  Setting the spoon to the side, she picks up the cup and sips at the hot coffee and smiles with pleasure.   “I so needed that!” she exclaims before setting it down again and picking up the cereal packet.  She holds it up for a moment wondering how she is going to eat it when she spies the porter with a container in his hand.  She sees him pouring a white liquid so she quickly opens the cornflakes and empties it into the bowl.  When the porter arrives, she holds up the bowl for the milk but is surprised at the steam rising off it as it streams into the bowl.

“What the heck?” asks Colton as his cereal is drowned in warm milk as well.  Sam shrugs as the porter leans down to the pair.  “We eat cereal with milk hot,” offers the porter in an attempt to calm the pair.  Nodding slowly, the couple offer their thanks with a bit of a smile which has the porter moving off with a smile of his own.

“Warm milk on cereal?” asks Colton with disbelief as Sam picks up the spoon and dips it into the bowl then brings it to her lips.  Taking the bite, she relaxes after proving that the warmed milk on cereal wouldn’t poison her.  At her prompting, Colton also tries it and then with a curled lip, pushes the bowl away.  He turns slightly to see Sam finishing up the cereal.  “I wanted to ask you Sam, what is going on with your match at the supercard?”

Shrugging her shoulders, Sam shakes her head.  “I have no idea darlin’.  I thought that I was facing Jessie Salco but then all of a sudden, I find out that Christian Underwood wanted my okay to change the match.  Seemed that someone complained that they had been left off the card so I gave it.  I mean it doesn’t matter to me who I face because I don’t have anything to prove.  I do appreciate being given the respect enough to approve the change.”

“You should be asked,” replies Colton as Sam once more takes a sip of her coffee.  The continuous chugging of the train interrupted by the whistle as a community is passed.  The porters return to refresh the coffee packages and take away the cereal bowls.  A second porter follows him with a cart and stops to ask ‘veg or non veg?’ of the pair.  Both answers non veg and small airline packages are set in front of Sam and Colton.  The porter moves on as Colton opens his meal to reveal two hard boiled eggs, a small serving of shoestring potato fries with peas and what looks like a large spoonful of eggs with a distinct yellowish tinge and the scent of curry.  Colton picks up the fork to the right of his meal and begins to pick through the eggs before bringing a small bite to his lips.  Sam takes her knife and fork and cuts into the boiled eggs and takes her own bite, raising her eyebrow at the curry taste that is on every bit of meal. 

After finishing her meal, Sam gets up and makes her way to the back of the car where she finds a pair of doors.  One says Indian and the other says Western.  Sam looks between the two and then pushes open the door marked Indian and then steps back in surprise to see what looks like a hole in the floor with two worn spots on either side of it.  Shaking her head, she lets the door close then turns to the Western door and pushes it open instead.  Walking in, she finds a small stool like seat over its own hole.  Looking in, she can see the tracks flying by under it.  With a sigh, she lets the door close behind her.  Moments later, she appears once more, shaking her wet hands making her way to the seats once more.

An hour and a half later, the two have finished their meals and Sam had fallen asleep once more on the shoulder of Colton.  The conductor moves along the train and is letting the travellers know they will be arriving soon.  Colton gently wakes Sam once more and lets her know they have arrived.  Sam sits up and wipes the sleep from her eyes and leans to the window trying to spy where they are.  A sign post reading Agra has Sam turning to Colton.

“Agra?  Why are we here?” asks Sam, her eyes narrowed slightly as Colton leads her off the now stopped train.

“Taking you on a bit of a detour from the India tour so I can have you all to myself darlin’,” he replies as he takes their suitcase from the porter.  I made these plans when we were back in the states.  I figured that you wouldn’t have much time outside of the tour so I planned an overnight here in Agra.  We just have to head to our hotel and then for the rest of today and tomorrow, you aren’t Sam Marlowe, SCW’s sweetheart, you are Sammi Myers, the love of my life.”

“Awww Camo, you are so romantic,” Sam replies as she hugs the arm of Colton.  “What do you have planned for us today then?”

“Today, couples spa treatments at the hotel and then dinner tonight after which we have a surprise tourist trip,” Colton answers as he leads Sam to a car pulled up with a driver holding a sign that says Myers on it.  Helping Sam into the vehicle, Colton joins her as the driver puts the luggage in the truck then climbs into the taxi himself.  The last view is the license plate of the taxi disappearing out of the train station.

Hours later, the sun can be seen slowly approaching the horizon as Colton helps Sam from a colorful motorized ricksaw.  Dressed in a soft apple green salwar kamisa that she had purchased in Chandigarh, Sam waits with her eyes closed as Colton pays the driver.  “Hurry up Colton, the suspense is killing me!” she exclaims as her husband walks up to her and takes her by the hand.  He guides her towards a reflection pool and then stops. 

He leans close to whisper into her ear.  “Open your eyes sweetness.”

Sam slowly lets her eyes open and they widen as she takes in the reflection of a beautiful white building that is colored with the pinks and oranges of the setting sun.  “Colton!” whispers a surprised and enchanted Sam who turns to him and caresses his cheek before pressing her lips against his.  “It is beautiful!”

The pair move closer as Colton brings his hand to clasp Sam’s, their fingers lacing together and then he pulls her arm through his to kiss her knuckles.  “You didn’t think that I would let you miss this, y’all are crazy Sammi.  The Taj Mahal is like one of the seven wonders of the world and I got told by my mother who said that if I loved you, I would bring you here.  So here we are, the most famous symbol of love there is.”

Sam marvels at the building and how it looks.  Colton begins to lead her along the reflecting pool and towards the entrance area but Sam stops him and then pulls him back.  She poses the two of them in front of the building and uses her cell phone to take a picture of the two of them framed by the monument. 

“Are you surprised Sam?” Colton asks softly and is greeted with a nod and smile.  “Good,” he adds as the darkness starts to descend.  From where she is standing, Sam takes a picture with her camera.  Clicking it, she then clicks share on her phone.

Typing ‘At the monument of Love with Camo!  Taj Mahal at sunset’, Sam pushes her thumbs over the keyboard on her cell and suddenly the whoosh sound of it being uploaded is heard.  Putting her phone away, Sam allows Colton to lead her towards the building as they fade into the background.

Violent Conduct is coming up and wouldn’t  you know it, yours truly is booked for the supercard.  But I am sure that you aren’t surprised that I was booked after all, I am one of the people that tend to be the go to when it comes to making supercard matches because I am one of the people that upper management knows that they can count on.   That isn’t tooting my own horn, that is just a fact.  I make it my mission to step up for Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, they put their faith in me when they offered me my contract and there is very little that would prevent me from showing them the same respect.

And then I saw the card and my opponent was none other than Jessie Salco, my perennial nemesis.  We have done this dance time and again and here I thought that it was finished but no, the match was booked and I began to prepare to hand Jessie another loss because we both know that I have her number by now and there isn’t anyone that would put their money on Jessie against me.  Again, not bragging, just stating facts. 

Fast forward a few days and Jessie is posting on Twitter as a proxy for her good friend Krystal Wolfe.  Which I have to say is rather disappointing considering that she was my opponent and here she was advocating for Krystal because poor Ms Wolfe wasn’t on the card for the supercard.  And then I got to thinking first why was Jessie doing that?  Then I wondered was it because she was advocating for her friend or given that every time Jessie faces me, she loses and this means that she is scared to face me at Violent Conduct.  I wouldn’t blame her but still…

But that post started a chain reaction with Christian Underwood making it conditional about who I face…Jessie Salco or Krystal Wolfe.  It also started some real drama but that is for another time and discussion.  And it put it into my court to name my opponent.  And thinking about it I have to shake my head.  On one hand, keep Jessie in the match after the attack she suffered and I look like the bad guy choosing to face someone who was injured. 

On the other, face Krystal Wolfe who whined by proxy about being forgotten and left off the card.   If I made that choice, it would be justifying that if you whine you will succeed in getting what you want and that isn’t good either.  And so, I made the vaguest non reply of not caring who I face at Violent Conduct which then allowed Jessie to name Krystal instead of herself.  Which takes away the bad girl appearance from me and puts the whining proxy scared to face me image on her.

Which now I am facing Krystal Wolfe, the Australian who managed to step into the Bombshell Roulette title and shaved a couple of records of mine off.  And told everyone and their brothers about it.  I have to tell you that I was happy for her while she was champion and I didn’t care that she had to keep trying to rub it in that she was better than me because she beat my record for a single reign.  But Krystal kept it up and it began to grate on my nerves so I just ignored her because I saw the caliber of her challengers and if you ask me, she really didn’t have that great of a challenge in some of the people she put her title up against.  Now if she had put it up against me for instance, she never would have broken my records.

But that is neither here nor there because she didn’t put the title up against me and now she doesn’t have a title but she seems to have some kind of deathwish when it comes to facing me in the ring.  I don’t know what she offered Jessie to demand by proxy that Krystal take her place.  Is it the fact that Krystal wanted to save her friend from fighting injured or she wanted to redeem her losing streak in facing me.  I get, I really do because how can she brag on the title run when she never beat me all during that time?  And it wasn’t for lack of trying but management wasn’t taking any of the hints.  You would have thought after I beat her in the Blast for the Past match, I would get a title match but no, she ducked me all the time.

Now, when she doesn’t have the title, she pulled up her big girl pants and decided to have Jessie get her a match against me.  I have to ask, who does she think she is kidding?  She faced me in the Blast from the Past and lost.  Her record against me isn’t that great and now she wants to face me.  Okay, y’all got your wish Krystal.  You get to face me in the middle of the ring in Delhi at Violent Conduct.  And you can thank your friend Jessie Salco for it.  Honestly…some friend letting you get victimized by me at the supercard.

I have to be honest as well.  I am kind of glad it is you facing me Krystal.  I have things to prove and knowing that it is you, the ‘longest ever Bombshell Roulette champion’ that I am facing, will go a long way into proving what I know to be something that needs to be done and that is to finally get right back into title contention.  Given that you are a former champion, it is only right that once I beat you that I will be able to put my name into the ring for contention for any of the bombshell titles here in SCW. 

But first, Violent Conduct and facing you.  Not looking beyond you, not looking through you and not underestimating you.  The two of us know that when we meet in the middle of the ring there is going to be a winner and there is going to be a loser.  And if you were asked right now, you would state with confidence that you would be the winner and I would be the loser.  Sadly, if you were to say that…you would be lying.

Like I said earlier, I am only stating facts and the fact is that y’all aren’t going to win this match Krystal.  I have too much to gain and there is nothing that I am going to lose when I beat you in the middle of the ring.  Remember that when you are telling yourself that you can beat me because you will only be doing one thing and that is building yourself up for a heck of a fall.  And it is only going to take a three count or if I decide to, I could make you tap like I have done in the past.  You won’t see what is coming Ms Wolfe. 

You will huff and you will puff but there will be nothing you can do when I blow your dream of winning this match up.   

A large white wall can be seen inside a bar where bunches of people can be seen drinking with the sound of music heard all over.  On the floor are dancing couples who are enjoying the synth pop sounds playing.

Suddenly the wall lights up with the logo of Sin City Wrestling fading into the outline of Kali seen on the Violent Conduct splash.  The image fades into the booked matches.  To one side, a familiar redhead is seen, a large king can of Fosters in front of her.  She sips at it as the people see the image of her flash up on screen.  They look from the wall to Sam who is sitting there enjoying the beer.  Sam realizes they are looking at her and the beer stops at her lips as the crowd once more point to the woman then the wall and then the woman again. 

Realizing that she has been recognized, she sets the can on the table in front of her and offers a smile at the crowd who are smiling and gesturing at her.  The crowd closer and one person moves to her table and bows slightly.

“Hello miss,” the man says.  “Can we have picture !?”

Sam nods and motions for him to her side.  As she does, she is surrounded by the crowd as she pulls out her cell phone and then turns to look at the fans before turning back to hold the cell phone out to take a selfie.  As she does, she smiles and calls out…

“Say cheese!” says Sam

She is about to click the button when she hears the crowd shout ‘PANEER!” which has her double over with laughter.  Coughing, she straightens up and once more tries to take the selfie only this time she joins the crowd in saying paneer and snaps the image.  Once she is done, she picks up her beer and toasts the crowd who cheer.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“This Was A Mistake!”
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 12:36:53 PM »
The week before Violent Conduct VIII was finally here and whilst the match between Krystal Wolfe and Sam Marlowe was full of controversy as the original opponent for Sam, Jessie Salco, had opted to pull out of the match and allow the Aussie to take her place, one couldn’t deny that it was one of the most anticipated matches of the show! Can Krystal end the Violent Conduct VIII cycle with a win?

Krystal’s hotel suite, New Delhi, India
Tuesday the 30th of August 2022, 09:00am

Last night was a hot mess.

It started off well enough, Carter and Laz arrived in India safely and we enjoyed an authentic Indian feast (or as authentic as you can get when said feast is being prepared by a Greek-American girl who’s never tried making an authentic Indian curry before, much less a Indian feast) which was delicious and was supposed to be capped off by us enjoying ourselves by watching Hocus Pocus.

And then Cass left her phone in the suite, and the mood took a complete 180 thanks to what she had stumbled upon when she went back to get it.

I know I have a reputation as a hot head but it’s rare that I go to bed angry, usually I can work out my anger by playing a video game or two (off-stream or on) but the revelation that Carter was being abused by Laz hit way to close to home for me and no amount of enemies killed in Elden Ring was going to help me with that anger! And don’t get me wrong, my anger is justified! Even if I hadn’t had my rough childhood, it’s still one of my closest friends in wrestling being beaten by his partner! For fucks sake I was ready to storm over to Carter’s suite and flat out murder Laz!

But once again, Cass ended up being my anchor in reality, even if I was acquitted of murder it would mean the end of my career and admittedly I don’t know if India has any kind of deportation agreement with Australia or America regarding their citizens committing crimes on their soil, being a duel US/Australia citizen (same goes for Makayla, Cass and her family) that would probably create a hell of a legal headache.

”Are you awake Charlotte?” Makayla whispered to me and I glanced over at my wife, I had been awake for the better half of an hour in all honesty but I had been so lost in thought that I had lost track of time only realizing how long I had spent in bed after glancing at the alarm clock. ”Surprised you got any sleep considering what happened last night.” Makayla added, and I turned to my wife, she had already gotten changed and looked ready for the day ahead, I was still in my pyjamas.

”For a while I thought I was going to be dreaming up murder fantasies involving me and Laz, but my dreams were relatively normal last night.” I admitted before I sat up in bed and let out a yawn, once I had regained my bearings I punched the bed in frustration. ”Damn it, how did I fail to recognize the signs? I grew up in an abusive environment for fuck’s sake, I should’ve seen it coming from a mile away!”

”He had us all fooled Charlotte, besides if the signs were that obvious Fenris would’ve kicked his head into orbit long ago.” Makayla pointed out and I let out a frustrated sigh as I realized that my wife had a point, Fenris and Carter got along like oil and water but I seriously doubted that Fenris would’ve let any of this slide if Laz wasn’t even trying to hide his abuse of Carter. ”How did Laz get away with any of this? Carter’s a trained wrestler, he trained at the Go Gym, same as you and Ari!”

”Could be any number of reasons, sadly being a child abuse survivor doesn’t make me an expert on the topic of domestic violence, the only thing I really know is that there’s no way in hell that I’ll repeat the cycle with you or Rachel.” I assured my wife with a sad sigh and Makayla said nothing, just pulled me into a tight hug from the side. ”Thanks, I needed that! Once I’m dressed, I’ll start going around and checking on the others who attended the meeting in Ari’s suite.”

”I bet I can guess your first three visits.” Makayla responded as I got out of bed and started looking for an outfit to wear, eventually settling on a black tank top that left my midriff and navel exposed, a jacket to wear over it and a pair of jeans. ”Cass, Becky and Francisco.”

I had admittedly not even considered Francisco or Becky when I was planning to make the rounds but Makayla was right, the two of them had received an impromptu crash course on how fucked up my childhood was during the meeting and I had been so focussed on trying to talk Cass down from blocking my way out of the suite that it had slipped my mind. ”Cass was going to be my first stop anyway, I need to apologize to her for my behaviour last night and we know she’s sharing a room with Becky, Ari’s been off Twitter since last night so I’ll be stopping by Ari’s suite to see what’s going on there.” I sighed as I started getting changed and Makayla nodded. ”What do you make of last night’s events? As someone who has helped an abuse victim escape her abuser that is?”

”That’s one hell of a loaded question, I know from talking to my relatives that not all abusers are as moustache twirlingly evil as your dad, hell I’m still processing everything we learned last night.” Makayla sighed in response as she processed my question and I nodded. ”Do you remember your parents having any arguments that led to something like what Cass described?” Makayla asked, and I quickly shook my head. ”Repressed memories or……...”

”Dad never needed much provocation to turn violent, it’s the whole reason why he’s a suspected serial killer, not that he’ll ever admit it.” I sighed as I finished getting dressed and grabbed a brush to start straightening my hair. ”The most he claimed is that I’m a child by rape, but mom never confirmed it before her death.”

”I just want to preface this by saying that as a Jewish woman, I’ve never believed in an afterlife, it’s just not what my religion preaches.” Makayla sighed as she walked over to me and I glanced up at her. ”That said, that bastard can burn in hell for all I care!”

”Aside from the religious stuff? I couldn’t agree more.” I responded with a nod of appreciation, before I headed out to do my rounds, I made sure to stop by Rachel’s bed as my young step-daughter was fast asleep. ”God have mercy on anyone who treats you like Laz treated Carter, because I won’t.” I whispered to myself as I looked at my daughter, luckily she was a heavy sleeper so she had completely missed me and Makayla’s conversation, after that I left to have a walk around the hotel.

Walking through the hotel hallway, New Delhi, India
Tuesday the 30th of August 2022, 11:00am

Surprised I was able to eat anything.

Makayla insisted that we go downstairs for breakfast before I even thought about checking in on the other participants of the meeting in Ari’s suite, and as much as I wanted to skip breakfast and get to business, I did need to get some food in me to start the day.

The word going around was that Ari was using her second promo against Melissa and Georgie to take her mind off everything that had happened the night before (well, that was the word going around those who had participated in the meeting at least, as far as everyone else on the roster was concerned Ari was  the first Bombshell to get her promo done and that was that) so it would likely be a while before I had a chance to talk to her.

As I neared Cass and Becky’s room, I could see that the two teenagers were returning from breakfast themselves, they seemed to be in high spirits all things considered but I had a feeling that that wasn’t the whole truth. ”Morning girls.” I greeted the young couple and Cass looked up. She was already looking a lot better than she was during the meeting, but it was clear that everything that happened last night had a lasting effect on her. ”Did you sleep okay?”

”Not really.” Cass admitted with a sigh as she leaned against the wall next to their room. ”I was so upset that I ended up taking up Ari on her offer at around 3:00am, she calmed me down but I slept in so late that we nearly missed breakfast.” Cass added as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. ”And that’s not even getting into our argument last night, I’m not sorry for talking some sense into you but I do need to apologize how I went about it.”

”Don’t bother, our emotions were running high because of the incident in Carter’s suite, I’m just glad that we never came to blows.” I assured my younger cousin who nodded in agreement as she realized that I had a point. ”But there is one thing that needs to be addressed, namely what you heard last night Becky.”

”Cass filled me in on the details when we returned to our room last night, she figured that I was going to find out eventually after your argument with her.” Becky responded with an uncomfortable nod and I sighed in relief, any other time I would’ve been annoyed at Cass for telling someone that but it at least saved me a few minutes and Cass was right. ”I knew you had it rough from what you had mentioned on Climax Control in the past, but I had no idea it was that rough, I’m sorry.”

”Rough doesn’t even begin to describe it, just don’t go blabbing to anyone, I generally prefer it if people learn the details directly from me rather than a second hand source, Cass is getting a pass because she’s family and she was right about you finding out eventually.” I explained and Cass breathed a sigh of relief whilst Becky nodded in understanding. ”On that note, Cass, this is just a suggestion but I think you should consider talking with your mom about what happened last night, either over video chat or when we return to Vegas next week, I know she can be overbearing but she’s still your mom and she’ll want to be there for you after she learns what happened.”

”I had been thinking about that all morning actually, I was just wondering how I was going to word it.” Cass admitted, and I sighed in relief knowing that wasn’t about to keep that bottled up. ”What’s the plan for you anyway? Checking to see how the others from the meeting are doing?”

”Pretty much, I probably would’ve done Ari next but she’s off filming her promo.” I explained with a nod as I went through my mental checklist. ”Francisco is my next stop, he doesn’t accompany Ari out for her promos so finding him won’t be that difficult, I mean, how many tall, dark and handsome Brazilian men are in New Delhi, am I right?”

”Probably not that many.” Becky admitted with a small grin before she remembered something. ”Krystal, Charlotte, whatever your name is, this is just a suggestion but my dad moved us to the US to work on his psychiatry degree, that was a few years ago and he’s a licensed psychiatrist so it might be a good idea if you have any issues that need sorting out.”

”I appreciate the thought Becky but I’m already seeing a shrink, have done since I moved to America.” I responded with an appreciative nod Becky nodded as she got the idea. ”As for my name, just call me Charlotte, you know enough of the details surrounding my childhood to earn that right.”

”Will do Charlotte.” Becky responded before she remembered something.  ”That reminds me, Cassie showed me a tweet Carter put out, he’s claiming that food poisoning has knocked him out for the day.”

That made no sense, if it was true then everyone else who enjoyed Ari’s feast would’ve gotten food poisoning as well and considering Ari spent time in the Gold Coast Casino’s kitchen, if anyone knew about food safety it was her. ”Has Ari commented on that tweet yet?” I asked, and Cassie shook her head.

”No and I doubt she will! When I called her, Ari said that she was staying off Social Media after the incident because she’s worried about her saying the wrong thing and giving away that we know what happened between Laz and Carter.” Cass explained and whilst Ari’s logic made sense, it still worried me. ”Do you plan on asking Ari about it?”

”It is my plan now! I agree that Ari’s taking the right course of action considering how close she is with Carter, but it still worries me.” I explained before I walked off and before long, I was moving on to my next chat.

So far, so good but there was one chat I was dreading, and it was inevitable.

The chat with Carter.

Outside Ari’s suite, New Delhi, Inia
Tuesday the 30th of August 2022, 13:00pm

I know she’s promoting a title match but how long is Ari going to take?

I’ve been here or at least an hour waiting for either Ari or her boyfriend Francisco to show up, Cass and Becky’s room is two floors beneath us and the only reason I got down there so fast was because I took the elevator down there and back up again but right now I was regretting not bringing my Nintendo Switch with me.

Fortunately, my prayers would soon be answered as I spotted Francisco coming around the corner. ”Hey Francisco, sleep well?” I greeted Ari’s boyfriend who looked up before sighing.

”Not really, Ari was crying herself to sleep last night over what Carter was going through and all I could really do was give her a comforting hug.” Francisco sighed as he turned to me and I nodded sympathetically. ”And that was before Cassie called to take her up on Ari’s offer, but on that subject, I did want to talk to you about that meeting because there was a lot to unpack from that argument with Cass.”

”I had a feeling you’d say that.” I admitted with a frown before motioning for him to follow me, I led him into a nearby lounge area and turned to him. ”Before I get started, what did Ari tell you? When I went to check on Becky for similar reasons Cass had filled in the blanks for her.”

”Not a lot to be honest, Ari was so upset over what Carter was going through that I spent the rest of the night comforting her to the best of my ability.” Francisco responded as he shook his head and let out a deep breath, I hope Ari understands how lucky she was to have a man like Francisco in her life. ”But what she told me wasn’t pretty, she confirmed that you were abused as a kid and that but didn’t go into great detail, same goes with what happened to your mother and how you escaped.”

”Sounds like she was just reaching the tip of the iceberg, can’t tell if it was out of respect for my privacy or she couldn’t remember the details, or simply didn’t know.” I responded with a frown as I shifted my weight, I recounted most of what I had endured as a kid, from the uncertainty over whether my conception was consensual or not to my mom’s murder and my initial escape, it was only when I reached my final escape that I paused and glanced at the crop top I had been wearing. ”I hadn’t planned this when I picked out this top earlier, but I guess this works, you see how well defined my abs are right?”

”Yes, you look like a healthy and athletic young woman.” Francisco nodded as he glanced at my exposed mid-riff, he had clearly been disturbed/disgusted by the details of my childhood up to that point so he was relieved by the change of topic, as brief as it was. ”I’m guessing you looked nothing like this when you escaped.”

”Let me put it this way, the doctor that examined me told the police point blank that they needed to arrest my dad for child abuse because by the time I escaped, I was borderline anorexic.” I explained and Francisco just stood there with a shocked look on his face. ”They found my mom’s corpse in the garden a few hours later, my dad had buried her in a shallow grave.”

”Jesus fucking Christ, some people shouldn’t have kids and I’m sorry you went through all that.” Francisco shook his head with a disgusted look on his face and I nodded in agreement. ”Cass mentioned that he will spend the rest of his life in prison?”

”The long and short of it is, my mom wasn’t his only victim, I don’t know how many other kids he has out there aside from Rachel’s biological mother and she turned to drugs and prostitution, I managed to get exclusive custody of Rachel from her last November.” I explained and Francisco nodded as he got the idea. ”As for how I dealt with it? Should be clear as day but Makayla helped me get up to a healthy weight, introduced me to gaming through video games and table top games like Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragon and eventually wrestling.” I added before letting out a deep breath. ”All of which eventually led us to this conversation, fate has a twisted sense of humour doesn’t it?”

”You never get tired of saying that, don’t you Charlotte?” We looked up and saw Ari standing by the entrance to the lounge area. ”Makayla texted me after my promo went on the air, saying that you were making the rounds to see how everyone was doing after the meeting last night.”

”It was an intense meeting, and not one I’m in a hurry to repeat.” I sighed as I shifted my weight an Ari and Francisco nodded in agreement. ”Francisco already told me that you cried yourself to sleep last night, and then Cass told me that you’re staying off Social Media.”

”I’d probably flat out delete the account if I didn’t need it for promoting my matches for SCW and GCW.” Ari responded with a sigh as she thought back to the previous night. ”Carter’s still scheduled to compete at Violent Conduct VIII and his promo went on the air right before mine so I don’t think he’s pulling out of the match against Todd either, I’m going to wait to see how he is at the show before I make any decisions one way or another.”

”Don’t get me wrong Ari, I sympathize with you, but that wasn’t what I meant.” I responded before retrieving my phone from my jacket pocket, just because I couldn’t access my twitter account didn’t mean I couldn’t google Carter’s tweets and once I found the tweet I wanted I showed it to her. ”This is what Carter is saying after last night’s feast, I don’t buy it for a second personally but………”

”FOOD POISONING?!” Ari demanded as she read the tweet over and over her concerned look having turned to one of anger. ”I know my recipes can get weird but I’m a trained chef! I always practice proper food hygiene, whether it’s cooking for you guys or my YouTube Channel and Carter knows this! Why would we tweet out that he got food poisoning after………” Ari trailed off as it hit her. ”He’s making excuses for Laz, isn’t he?”

”Much as I hate to say it, it’s a better explanation than what I can come up with.” Francisco admitted with a frown and we sadly nodded in agreement. ”I don’t know what you girls want to do about this, but this clearly goes deeper than we realized during that meeting.”

I glanced over at Ari and it was clear tat a lot was going through the Greek-American woman’s head and none of it was good. ”Francisco, you mind waiting out here whilst I talk with Krystal about this in our room?” Ariana asked as she turned to Francisco and he nodded in response before making himself comfortable in he lounge area whilst I followed the younger woman into her suite. ”Much as I love Francisco, he’s not a wrestler, we are, and Carter’s our co-worker and friend, we need to figure out how we’re going to do this.”

”I agree with you Ari, but I know from personal experience that it won’t be that easy.” I sighed as I leaned against the countertop and Ari nodded in agreement. ”Take this with a massive grain of salt because I’m no professional and there’s a lot of controversy over whether the original diagnosis was fair, but this is reading like a textbook example of Stockholm Syndrome to me.”

”You mean Carter may still love Laz after everything he’s done?!” Ariana asked and I nodded reluctantly, I didn’t like the idea myself, but it made the most sense after seeing Carter’s tweet. ”He attacked Carter, that’s not love, you know that better than anyone thanks to your upbringing, but it explains why Carter seemingly didn’t fight back, as much as I hate to say it, I don’t know what exactly are we supposed to do!”

”Trust me Ari, this is killing me as well.” I responded as I ran a hand through my hair and Ari paced around for a bit. ”There’s only two ways this can end, either we intervene and get Carter out of the relationship with Laz or Laz does the unthinkable.” I sighed to myself as Ari looked up at me. ”Even a day after my argument with Cass, I still can’t bring myself to say it!”

”I take it you checked on Cass and Becky first? Cassie did call me at three in the morning because she was literally too upset to get any sleep.” Ari asked ad I nodded to confirm that at which point Ari sighed. ”And I’m guessing that’s how you learned about Carter’s food poisoning tweet?”

”Got it in one! Cassie did seem to be in better spirits, but it was clear that she was troubled by everything that happened last night.” I responded with a nod as I let out a deep breath. ”I thought my biggest problem heading into this show was going to be everything to do with me being originally left off the card, but this? I almost wish I had never spoke up and just stayed in Vegas until Saturday night like I originally planned!”

”Is that with or without you taking Jessie’s place in the match against Sam?” Ari asked, and I just shrugged my shoulders as if to say “both”. ”PPV shows are usually the most eventful periods of the SCW calendar but this takes the whole kitchen, never mind the cake! We need to stage an intervention for Carter, but it won’t be effective without his mom or grams there to back us up! I think they still live in Seattle but I’m not sure.”

”Based on my impressions of them? They could be living on the Moon and they’d make the trip down to Vegas if they knew what Laz was doing to Carter and that we needed their help in an intervention!” I pointed out and Ari quickly nodded in agreement with my assessment of them. ”Problem is, there’s only one person with their phone number and he’s the one we’re trying to save from an abusive relationship!”

”There’s a chance that either the bosses or Gabriel and Odette have them listed as next of kin, you know, in case something terrible happens to Carter?” Ari responded before her frown deepened. ”But we need proof! Cassie’s a sweet girl but all we have to go on from her is what she heard, as much as it sickens me, what’s to stop Laz from claiming that she misinterpreted rough sex?”

”Cass watches enough porn that I’m pretty sure she knows the difference between rough sex and a beating, but I get your point.” I sighed as I realized that Ari was right. ”And here’s the worst part, the only way we’re likely to get any proof from Carter is when he shows up for Violent Conduct!”

”If he shows up at Violent Conduct with bruises, scratches, marks, anything that can’t be explained away easily, then we’ll have a chance.” Ari commented with a sigh as she looked at the ground. ”I still can’t believe wanted to date that guy before I found out he was gay! What’s happening to Carter now could’ve easily happened to me otherwise!”

”At least you can say that you landed on your feet when you started dating Francisco, I saw the looks on his face during the meeting, he was likely just as angry as I was!” I responded before I walked up to the younger woman and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. ”We’ll get Carter out of this in one piece! I promise!”

”Carter let me live with him after my parents disowned me for following my dreams, it’s how we became best friends!” Ari responded as she started to cry and after I removed my hand from her shoulder I sighed as I watched my friend form a fist with her hand. ”H hurt my bestie Charlotte! He needs to pay!”

Out of anger and frustration (I guess) Ari threw a punch at the wall next to my head and my instincts kicked in, prior to starting at the Go Gym I had taken up boxing training as a form of self-defence and whilst I was rusty from being out of practice, my reflexes were still fast enough to catch the punch. ”I know your angry and I sympathize but breaking your hand isn’t going to solve anything! Especially when you’ve got a title match coming up!” I said firmly as Ari pulled her fist back and relaxed her hand. ”Things will work out in the end, I promise!”

”I hope so, for everyone’s sake.” Ari responded as I handed her a tissue from my jacket pocket and she took it, we’re barely two days into the week and things are already this fucked up.

I dread to think what Violent Conduct VIII will bring if this week was any indication.

Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India
Tuesday the 30th of August 2022, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Oh boy.

”I’ve had some time to reflect on what happened last week and it got me thinking, was this a mistake? Not on my part mind you, because I wouldn’t be in this spot if Jessie hadn’t given up her spot in the match but was it a mistake on the bosses part to leave me off the card in the first place?” I wondered out loud as I looked over the city before shaking my head and turning to the camera. ”Don’t get me wrong, I’m still entering this match with the goal to make the bosses look at my decision to leave me off the card and go “This Was a Mistake!” but I don’t think Sam’s got the memo yet.”

Awkward.

”I did catch some of Sam’s promo as I was packing my things for my trip out to New Delhi and whilst I didn’t catch all of it because I had a plane to catch, the fact that she didn’t even mention me or the opponent switcharoo was pretty damning!” Who knows what her reason was? But my focus is crystal clear, no pun intended. ”Who knows? Maybe she’ll get the message by the time Sam tapes her second promo but that won’t stop me from winning this match!”

Not if I can help it.

”I’m already facing an uphill battle considering that I wasn’t even meant to be in this match in the first place, but I’ve risen to the occasion before and this match will be no different!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”As for what happens after the event? I’ll take what I can get because I need to prove myself everyone else all over again because of the downhill slide I’ve been in since I lost the Roulette Title, and as I said last time Sam, it was my loss to you in the opening Blast from the Past round that started the beginning of the end of that reign so if anything? You could say that there is a bit of a grudge match between us!”

A minor grudge but still.

”What can I say? I’ve been waiting for a chance to get that win back since that Tag Team Match and I’m going to have to buy Jessie a drink once we’re back in the states for giving me this opportunity!” I commented before grinning to myself. ”Maybe a whole round of drinks if I manage to get the win over you in this match, either way me and Jessie are going to get wasted once the dust settles on Violent Conduct VIII! But there’s still the important part of this whole match, me getting the win over you and as far as I’m concerned? That’s the only way this grudge, as minor as it is because if I was really pissed off at you Sam, you’d definitely know by now and if you want further proof of that, ask Diamond Steele and see what she says about my ability to hold a grudge!”

Yes, I’m referring too THAT match.

”I mean sure, you’ll probably give Diamond flashbacks to being fish food but it’s not like I give a shit what she thinks!” Hey, at least I’m honest about it! ”Rude? Maybe but my point still stands! And Sam? This may not have been what you were expecting when you saw the Violent Conduct VIII card but look on the Brightside Sam, you at least get to have a fresh match out of the deal! How many times have you faced Jessie over the years? If Mercedes was around, I could at least ask her but alas, she isn’t but the fact that I have to refer to SCW’s (often inaccurate) Resident Historian says a lot about how much the bosses love booking you and Jessie in matches against each other! And unlike your many matches with Jessie, this won’t end in a win for you!”

It’s that simple.

”I mean let’s face it, people can only watch you kick Jessie’s ass so many times before it becomes tedious! But this match? They get to see you get your ass kicked by the only other Bombshell to hold the Bombshell Roulette Title for over two hundred days and the only Bombshell to reach that milestone in one reign! I don’t have time to do the math but how many combined reigns did it take you to reach that milestone Sam? More than one?” I asked before grinning broadly. ”Does it eat up at you inside Sam? Knowing that some young upstart from Australia not only broke your record for most defences but surpassed your title reign length record on top of that? If the answer is yes, then you’ve already lost!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Because how can you focus on trying to beat me when you know that my one title reign was better than any of your multiple reigns? I don’t think you can!” Oops, am I getting full of myself again? ”And I’m sure the keyboard warriors are already taking to Twitter to declare that I’m developing an ego again! Because how dare a young upstart do what many of the more tenured Bombshells couldn’t, am I right? That was sarcasm, just to make that clear but as I turn the page on this chapter of my SCW career it’ll once again fall to me to prove those jealous doubters wrong by striking you Sam with the Down Under Thunderbomb! See you on Sunday!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Re: SAMANTHA MARLOWE v JESSIE SALCO
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 11:30:04 PM »
Sam can be seen pacing slowly along a hallway as a soft moan can be heard from the side.  Sam stops and then moves to the room where Colton can be seen curled up holding his stomach.

“Darlin’,” says Sam as she runs her hand along the brow of Myers in sympathy.  “The doctor will be here soon and then we will find out why you sick like this.”

“I sure as hell hope so!” exclaims Colton before a look of panic crosses his face and he rolls off the side of the bed and rushes towards the small bathroom nearby.  Sam’s nose wrinkles at the whiff of a toxic scent manages to make its way into the room.  As it does, the door to the room opens to reveal a doctor in tan linen pants and a white lab coat over a dress shirt and tie.

“Hello Mrs Myers…where is your husband?” the doctor asks only to be answered with a groan of pain which he begins to nod at.  “Nevermind,” he adds as he opens the folder in his hand.

“Doctor, I don’t know what is wrong with Colton,” she begins as the sound of a toilet flushing can be heard and Colton Myers appears in the bathroom doorway his white face covered in a thin layer of sweat as he fights to offer the doctor a weak smile. 

The doctor nods again and then motions for Colton to climb back onto the bed.  Sam joins him, standing beside the bed, her hand in his.   “So, what’s wrong with me doc?” asks Colton.

“It is something called Delhi belly Mr Myers,” he answers as Sam’s head tilts and she shares a glance with her husband.  The doctor opens the file in front of the Myers’.  “It is a bacteria or parasite that causes this gastro intestinal situation that usually…”

“Are you tellin’ me that I am suffering from the…runs?” asks Colton in stunned disbelief.  “I don’t normally get this…I mean I travel a lot for work and…” he begins to add before his voice lowers slowly and stops.  “Oh god…how long will I be like this?”

Before he can get an answer from the doctor, a spasm crosses his face again and he rushes to the bathroom once more.  Sam turns her face away and fights to not giggle.  She covers her mouth with one hand as the doctor chokes on his own laughter.  From the bathroom, Colton can be heard to call out, “I heard that Sammi!”

“Will this actually be bad doctor?  I mean I understand this happening but when we got to India, everything seemed to be okay but when we were in Agra, Colton started to complain about having a headache and body pain,” offers Sam.  “We are only in India for a little over a week now and after the supercard that my company is holding in Delhi, we will be heading back to the States.”

“Mr Myers should be okay very soon,” assures the doctor.  “From what you two have described, he came down with this recently and he should be fine in a day or two.  I advise you though not to use any medicine to stop this other than pain relievers.  If you are to use something to stop his gastro intestinal…well that would be bad.  It is better to let this parasite run its course.  Better out than in.  I recommend however, he takes it easy and follows a few simple rules.  I will write up a list of what I recommend for him when it comes to eating and drinking.  He will need to keep up his strength and try not to get dehydrated.”

The doctor pulls a pad of paper towards himself and begins to write out a few instructions for Sam as Colton slowly walks back into the room, his hand resting on his stomach, a soft gurgle every now and then happening.  He sits quietly as Sam takes his hand once more.  “The doctor told me that you should be fine in a couple of days Camo.  So let’s get you back to the hotel and you can rest…that is the best thing for you.”

“I concur wholeheartedly sir,” adds the doctor.  “I want you to make sure you are only drinking bottled water and no ice, all your food must be piping hot and you must wash your hands all the time.  You will not die from this Mr Myers.”

“Easy for you to say Doc…” mutters Colton.  “You ain’t runnin’ to the john all the time.”

“Colton!” exclaims Sam with a glare at her husband.  She turns to the doctor and thanks him.  Colton shakes his head and mutters his thanks as well before a sad groan escapes him followed by a rather wet gurgle which sends him running to the bathroom once more.

“Please tell Mr Myers that I am sorry he has caught this and I wish you luck,” offers the doctor before he leaves the room.  Sam stands up and heads towards the bed where she calls out to her husband. 

“Camo, darlin’,” she begins.  “The doctor says we can go back to the hotel now.  Do you think you can make it?”

“Come hell or high water darlin,” moans Myers as the scene fades out on Sam picking up Colton’s clothes and taking them to the door of the bathroom to hand them inside before backing away in preparation for leaving.

I have to ask you something Krystal.  Have you ever played the game what if?  You know the one…what if you did one thing different, how your life can change?  I constantly play that what if game with myself in some sick way of trying to justify the way my life has gone or make excuses for how my career is going.  I often wonder if others do it just like I do.  So Krystal, why don’t we ask that question to you.  And let’s see if I can offer you some answers hmmm?

Like for example…what if you never won the Bombshell Roulette title?  You wouldn’t be able to crow about how you are so much better than me for being such a dominant champion.  You would just be another run of the mill bombshell here in Sin City Wrestling with nothing going for them except a dream to try and succeed or ride the coattails of friends because you can’t do any better than that.

Or, what if you didn’t pad your championship reign by facing people you knew couldn’t beat you for that title.  I mean really faced women who would challenge you.  Like why didn’t you face say me?  After all I have beaten you…I actually made you submit.  But instead of facing me, you ducked those challenges I put out there and you defended against people that wouldn’t be a challenge.  I don’t want to say the word hypocrite but if the shoe fits Krystal…why wouldn’t I?

Another what if…What if I never lost the title?  You would have somehow whined your way into a title shot I am sure and then when I beat you in that title match, you would have been right back at the bottom of the list needing to fight your way back up.

What if you weren’t the product of your friendships?  Just like Jessie Salco, another bombshell I have beaten time and again, you need to be front and center like some desperate wannabe who can’t bear to be left out of anything.  My goodness, you didn’t have a match at Violent Conduct so what did you do?  You went on social media to get yourself a match.  Wait, that wasn’t you was it…it was your good buddy Jessie Salco throwing you to the wolf that is me in the ring.  What ever did you do to peeve her off like that?  Because either you put her up to doing that on Twitter or she was too afraid to face me because she knows that I have her number and she had no chance against me. 

I guess I really have to ask, what if you got your wish and managed to get a match against me.  Well that what if got answered now did it.  So it really won’t be what if anymore.  Now it is what will happen to me now that I am facing Sam Marlowe in the ring at Violent Conduct?  I can answer that as well.  What is going to happen is that you are going to have to deal with someone that just doesn’t play games like you do.  You are facing someone that was booked in a match when you weren’t and that had to irk you didn’t it?  To know that I am someone that was given a match without having to beg for it. 

Does that make you angry Krystal knowing that there are bombshells that management automatically book because they know that those bombshells put behinds in seats at every supercard?  Am I hurting your feelings when I state facts like that because I don’t want you to think that is something that I want to do.  Like everyone says, I am the good girl that everyone loves.

Which brings me to my next what if.  What if I had said no to letting Jessie swap the match to you.  What would you have done if you weren’t on the card for Violent Conduct?  Poor Krystal might have been forgotten or put in a secondary role of being a supporting player to others.  But luckily for you, I said yes and now you are set to take another loss at my hands.  Are you ready to reap what you have sown when you asked for this match?  I am.

What do you think Krystal?  Isn’t if fun to play the what if game Krystal?  I hope that I have answered some of your what ifs. I know I have answered mine.