Author Topic: MELISSA (c) v ARIANA ANGELOS v GEORGIE ROBERTSON - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
I'm Out To Break That Curse!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 08:05:47 PM »
Ariana pulled off the unthinkable, she got a win over the far more experienced Alicia Lukas and was now getting rewarded for it, how? Be serving as Melissa’s second challenger for the Bombshell Roulette Title at Violent Conduct VIII, only catch? The other challenger was Georgie Robertson who had bounced back from her loss to Melissa’s last challenger Jessie Salco at the beginning of the cycle, can Ariana break the curse that has affected everyone who’s gotten a win over Alicia and win her first title?

SCW Medic’s Office, Kolkata, India
Monday the 15th of August 2022, 03:00am

Ow my freaking head!

I entered the show tonight with high spirits, I mean, why wouldn’t I? Alicia was a future Hall of Fame inductee and wrestling veteran, by all rights she should’ve gotten another win over me last week but instead I caught her off guard and before I knew it, I had just scored the biggest win of my career! Off course those high spirits wee quickly dashed when Melissa kicked me in the head for coming to Jessie’s aid but that left one big question hanging over my head.

What was next for me? What was my reward?

I know that’s two questions but hear me out, everyone who got a win over Alicia recently got a title shot as an award, Mercedes got added to the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match at Summer XXXTreme, Kate served as Roxi’s last challenger after she beat Masque, I knew I had stated that I didn’t want to earn a shot that way, that I wanted to earn it through an official contender’s match, but now that a week has passed since the match I had to wonder.

Did they have something in mind for me? Was Krystal’s title shot against Kayla really meant for me before my promo aired?

”I see you’re awake.” Speak of the Aussie Devil and she shall appear! I joke off course, the only women closer to Krystal than me were Cassie and Makayla. ”You missed a lot whilst you were out Ari.” Krystal added as she walked up to my bedside and I sighed.

”Well, judging from the lack of title over your shoulder, I’m guessing Kayla’s still the champ?” I guessed and Krystal nodded with a disappointed look on her face. ”So, what now? There’s still a show left before the Supercard.”

”I’m not holding my breath waiting for Kayla to ask the bosses to add me to the match, if anything Matthew Knox demonstrated exactly why that’s a bad idea.” Krystal pointed out and as much as I hated to say it, Krystal was right, some Bombshells would call Kayla a bitch, I prefer to call her a mean person, either way, she wasn’t stupid. ”This is going to be the latest big show in a row where I’m left wondering what’s in store for me if anything! But you won’t be involved this time!”

”I won’t?” I asked with a confused look on my face and Krystal showed me a screenshot on her iPhone, when I saw it my face lit up. ”I’m one of Melissa’s next challengers?”

”I know you said that you didn’t want to earn a shot this way but I’m guessing Melissa’s attempt to kick your head into the cheap seats influenced their decision.” Krystal added and now that I had seen it, she was clearly happy for me! Krystal had started her title reign in similar circumstances after all! ”And I’m betting good money that Jessie will either be watching closely or try to cost her the match!”

”After everything that happened between them tonight? I can’t think of a safer bet.” I nodded in agreement as I ran a hand through my hair. ”Seriously, how did things get so bad between those two that Melissa tried to end Jessie’s career tonight?!”

”That’s a good question, and my guess?” Krystal responded before thinking for a bit. ”It had to be retaliation for Jessie humiliating Melissa last week, beating her to retain the title wasn’t enough for Melissa, she had to send a message to the rest of the Bombshell division.”

”And we stopped Melissa from taking that message too far.” I nodded before thinking of something. ”Speaking off, how are things between you and Jessie?”

”I’ll show you the details in the morning but all you need to know is that things are mended between me and Jessie.” Krystal explained but from the look on her face, it was clear that the reconciliation hadn’t been a peaceful one. ”I got the card text whilst waiting for you to wake up, Carter’s the only graduate in action next week as he’s taking on Bill, gives us a chance to recharge at least.” Krystal explained as she went to leave. ”Francisco is waiting for you to be discharged, I wouldn’t keep him waiting so get the concussion test done ASAP!”

”Don’t need to tell me twice.” I responded with a grin before Krystal left, leaving me with a lot on my mind.

Wondering the Streets of Chandigarh, India
Thursday the 18th of August 2022, 18:00pm

I’m not even sire why I’m here to be honest.

The Indian tour has been amazing from start to finish, away from the ring at least, in the ring the experience has been rather mixed! My cycle started with me being the second Bombshell eliminated from the Battle Royal for the vacant Bombshell Internet Title right after Bea Barnhart but right before Seleana Zdunich was eliminated, but then it was followed up with the biggest win of my wrestling career to date over Alicia Lukas.

Some people harp on Alicia for being in one of the worst ruts in recent history but as much as I love Candy as a person, I don’t see her being the latest to get an upset win over Alicia! As for Alicia? I’m not joining the chorus rubbing in her losses in her face, as a person my feelings towards the former World Bombshell Champion are complicated but I respect her as a wrestler and a warrior and I knew I had to fight like a lioness to get that win.

But here’s the thing, if we were still in the states I could at least catch a quick flight back to Vegas and train at the Go Gym for my Roulette Title Match but it’s like I said, we’re in India, I don’t make enough from my SCW contract to fly back to Vegas like Krystal did twice at the beginning of the cycle so I’ve been unable to train! I might end up doing what I did at the tail end of the Greece Lightning Tour and catch a flight back to the Vegas to train at the Go Gym but right now I can’t afford to keeping doing that at the end of each international cycle.

And speaking of someone I’ve had dealings with this cycle:

”Fancy running into you here Jessie.” I commented as I walked up to the veteran Bombshell, Francisco was behind me checking out some street food venders and he seemed to be spoiled for choice so I had some time to chat. ”Especially after everything that went down at Climax Control.”

”Off course we ran into each other, we work for the same company that’s hosting a show here on Sunday.” Jessie responded in her usual sarcastic manner, I still found it hard to believe that Jessie was once not that different from me or Candy in terms of personality but when she arrived in SCW she could be described as a metalhead version of me, Candy less so but still! But I guess her career’s taken so many hits that it’s turned her into a cynical old Bombshell. ”I take it Krystal showed you the conversation I had with her?”

”Yeah, she showed me when we met up for breakfast this morning.” I nodded in response as I let out a deep breath. ”I think the argument I had with Krystal gave it away but I don’t endorse what she did! What you said was over the line sure but violence isn’t always the answer.” I added before pausing as what I had said dawned on me. ”I say as I’m talking to another athlete in a contact sport.”

”Don’t worry about that, I get what you’re saying.” Jessie sighed before motioning for me to follow her into a nearby alleyway, anyone else I would probably think twice but Jessie was at least friendly towards me so I followed her until we were pretty deep into the alleyway and away from prying eyes/ears. ”You didn’t even want a title shot for beating Alicia the other week, yet here you are serving as Melissa’s second challenger alongside Georgie Robertson at Violent Conduct VIII.” Jessie stated plainly as she glanced over her shoulder at me. ”What do you want now that the match has been made official?”

”Or hey there Rocky, I almost didn’t recognize you with your shorter, more petite frame or smaller breast size.” I joked and whilst Jessie kept her back to me I did hear her chuckling at my attempt at humour. ”But seriously, is this a trick question? I may have wanted to earn it in a contender’s match that was advertised as such but I still want to make the most of the opportunity that has been presented too me!” I added and Jessie nodded before she turned around to face me. ”Even if I’m wondering what Georgie did to earn the shot, beating Bea Barnhart isn’t something to write home about.”

”True enough, that woman has had what? Three matches to her name? And her only wins were over Levana Cade and Bea Barnhart, not exactly top tier competitors and before the Bea match, her only other match was a loss to me.”” Jessie nodded in agreement as she leaned to her side against the alley wall with her arms crossed. ”Georgie is someone you can probably write off as a serious threat due to those facts alone, but that still leaves Melissa and we both have something in common as far as she’s concerned.”

”We suffered losses at her hands that involved the Bombshell Roulette Title, she beat me to earn her spot in the Ultimate X Match and you were her first challenger.” I nodded as I realized what Jessie was getting at, Jessie said nothing as she walked towards me and uncrossed her arms. ”If nothing else, Melissa’s title matches have proven that she’s extremely adaptable……..”

The next thing I knew, I was lying flat on my back, jaw aching from a solid right hand courtesy of Jessie. ”Rule one of title matches kid, don’t let your guard down.” Jessie stated plainly before offering me her hand so she could pull me back up, I hesitated because I was still reeling from the punch but I took it and she pulled me up. ”Rule Two: learn how to fight back twice as hard.” Jessie added as she got into a fighting stance, this was confusing as hell, as a wrestler Jessie has never been known for her brawling skills, the only reason she knocked me down was because she had hit me with a sucker punch. ”I’m waiting.”

”What the hell are you doing?!” I demanded too flabbergasted by Jessie’s behaviour to even think about censoring myself, but it became clear that Jessie wasn’t backing down from this street fight and I made a mental note that I was relieved that no one else from SCW was around to see this! ”Don’t say I didn’t warn you Jessie.” I sighed before we started brawling.

As I said, Jessie’s never been a good brawler, one of the best high flyers in the Bombshell Division? Sure, but her high flying skills weren’t going to help her in this street fight, as for me? I had two things on my side, my youth meant that I was faster than Jessie and didn’t have nearly as much nagging injuries as she claimed to have, the other? The trainers at the Go Gym recognized early on that I had the same problem with my brawling skills as Jessie and made a concerted effort to improve my brawling game, there are definitely better brawlers than me in the Bombshell Roster but I was still better than Jessie in that department.

But in the end it was one thing I didn’t have that proved to be my undoing, experience, all it took was a wild right hand that Jessie easily dodged and a rising knee to my midsection to knock the wind out of me to end the fight then and there. ”Rule Three: if your defeated, dust yourself off and get back up again.” Jessie added bluntly and this time she watched and waited for me to pick myself up with her arms crossed, it took me a minute because again, that knee to the gut knocked the wind out of me but I eventually did. ”Rule Five: if defeated, try to do better next time.”

”What the hell are you getting at with these rules Jessie?!” I demanded but when I turned around Jessie was already leaving the alley, I wasn’t about to let that happen so once I got the wind back in me I rushed past her and blocked her way out. ”You’re not leaving this alley until I get my answers!”

”You realize there’s another exit down that way, right?” Jessie asked as she motioned with her thumb to the direction she had faced when she led me down here, now that made sense, she wasn’t being completely disrespectful towards me, she wanted to see if there was another exit. ”But I suppose you’ve earned an explanation Ari because I was testing you.”

”Testing me?! You call sucker punching and brawling with me testing……..” I trailed off as it started to click. ”You wanted to see if I was ready for my title match?”

”We’re thousands of miles away from my home gym and by extension, the Go Gym.” Jessie added as she folded her arms and I eased up a bit, I doubted Jessie would try that again. ”This was the next best thing, but what happened in this alley stays between us, last thing I want is for your bestie to send Tempest after my ass.”

”I think that’s the last thing anyone wants, no matter the reason.” I responded as I rubbed my jaw and Jessie walked up to me. ”So, did I pass your test…….”

Jessie tried to sucker punch me again, emphasis on try, I saw it coming this time and countered it into a judo throw, no where near as pretty as Adrienne’s judo throws but it got the job done and almost on autopilot I pinned Jessie down with a judo hold, Jessie didn’t even try to get out of it until three seconds passed and I realized what had happened, if this was a wrestling match then I had just pinned Jessie for the three count. ”There’s another rule that I didn’t think I’d get a chance to tell you.” Jessie stated as she dusted herself off after I got off her. ”Because if there’s a bigger bitch in SCW than me, it’s winning titles.”

”Yeah, and you’ve got a  career full of them to use as evidence of that fact.” I added as I rubbed my jaw again, luckily my jaw was starting to hurt less and none of Jessie’s kicks or punches had left any notable bruises, none that I could see without taking my clothes off at least, so that saved me an awkward conversation with Francisco at least. ”What is the sixth rule?”

”If you win the title, party like the whole motherfucking world is going to end tomorrow morning.” Jessie responded with a sly grin and I grinned in response. ”Alcohol is optional off course.”

”I’m not commenting on any celebrations I’d have with Francisco if I return to Vegas as the new Bombshell Roulette Champ!” I commented with a laugh and Jessie merely grinned in response. ”Speaking off, any plans to get involved with the title match?”

”Now you see? THAT would be telling!” Jessie responded simply and without another word she started leaving the alleyway again and this time I was in no hurry to stop her. ”We’d better head back before Francisco realizes your gone, he’s a lovely guy with a great body, no point in worrying him to death.”

”It’s been what? Ten minutes? He’s bound to be looking for me right now!” I responded as I shook my head and followed Jessie out of the alley.

It would turn out that Jessie had paid off the street food vender to keep Francisco occupied for as long as he could, made sense as whilst Francisco was a gentlemen, he was still a big muscular guy with Martial Arts training and I doubted Jessie wanted to hinder our chances of having children by kicking him in the balls if he came to my aid.

That aside, Jessie’s actions that day would be lingering in my mind all the way up to Climax Control, I never told anyone about our brawl, not even my bestie, and instead just focussed on trying to apply my lessons to my title match.

Will it be enough?

Backstage at Climax Control 340, Chandigarh, India
Monday the 22nd of August 2022, 03:00am

I know a certain person won’t be happy about this!

Tonight’s Climax Control would ultimately have little impact on the Violent Conduct VIII card, Roxi retained the title in the Main Event over Mercedes Vargas and Seleana Zdunich in an awesome match that was bound to be overshadowed by her next title match against Masque and the rest of the show played out in a typical fashion, if anything I was just glad that my bestie HB Carter had managed to bounce back from his loss to Miles.

Sure, I had a minor hand in it, but I had a feeling that Bea would try something and when my suspicions were confirmed I made sure that she wouldn’t interfere again, if I wasn’t already challenging for the Bombshell Roulette Title I’d suspect that a match between me and Bea would be made for Violent Conduct VIII but well, that’s been at the back of my mind since the title match was announced a couple of weeks ago.

Speaking off, the full Violent Conduct card had been announced not long after the Main Event concluded, I almost didn’t check the card text because I already knew what was in store for me in New Delhi but I checked it to see if any of my friends were on the card, Carter’s match against Todd Williams was announced weeks ago so that wasn’t a surprise, what was a surprise was for the first time in over a year, Krystal had been left off a Supercard, to rub salt in the wound several Bombshells she had wins over (namely Candy, Mercedes, Seleana and Keira) were on the card.

I didn’t know what the bosses were thinking with that, but I at least hoped to reach the Aussie Bombshell before she saw the card………

”Is this a fucking joke?!” I could hear Krystal’s frustrated voice from the other side of the arena, not just because she was the only roster member with a thick South Australian accent but because she wasn’t exactly being quiet about her displeasure. ”My Bombshell Roulette Title Reign put the division back on the map and this is how they repay me?! I thought I was past the point of being overlooked for Supercard slots!”

”Is this a bad time to remind you that they can’t book everyone?” I asked as I approached my fellow Go Gym Graduate and Krystal rolled her eyes when she heard me say that. ”It’s a chance to recharge for the next cycle Charlotte!”

”Recharge? Really? Give me a break Ari!” Krystal responded as she shook her head as I got closer to her. ”If I wanted to recharge for the next cycle, I would’ve just asked for the whole cycle off! They booked Char fucking Kwan instead of me for fuck’s sake! That woman’s the biggest choke artist in the division!” Krystal added before she let out a deep breath. ”And just to make things worse, I’ve been locked out of my twitter account so I can’t comment on it until I make my e-fedder account!”

”I was wondering why you hadn’t been online as of late! And I’m guessing you’re going to ask Cassie to be a Twitter Liaison or something?” I asked, and Krystal nodded as she started to calm down a bit. ”Even so, essentially bitching about it through your nineteen-year-old cousin isn’t going to help.”

”Please, the only one bitching will be Christian Underwood! You know how he gets when his booking gets criticised!” Krystal responded as she rolled his eyes and as much as I disagreed with her choice of words, she was right, for a guy who had been running SCW for over a decade with Mark Ward Christian was notoriously thin skinned. ”Ingrates this, why wasn’t such and such talent booked that, you’d have thought that a guy who’s been in the business as long as he has would have thicker skin!”

”Yeah, at least Mark can take it on the chin.” I commented before checking my Twitter feed on my phone, Jessie was scheduled to take on Sam Marlowe but whilst she seemed relieved to not be facing a newcomer again, she seemed apathetic towards heading into another match with Sam, as I scrolled through the comment thread I tugged on Krystal’s jacket sleeve to get her attention. ”You might actually have an in on the card after all, you can still access Twitter, right?””
”Not really, my old phone got destroyed during the week after I dropped it in the path of an elephant, long story, and I had to get a new one, it wasn’t that much comparatively but I had forgotten my Twitter Password and Twitter wasn’t being cooperative to say the least.” Krystal explained as she shook her head and whilst I had half a mind to ask her about the elephant story, I instead focussed on showing her the comment thread. ”A potential match with Sam Marlowe? I had been looking to get that win back from the Blast from the Past Tournament!”

”To borrow a phrase from you, I wouldn’t hold your breath, Christian needs Sam’s okay before he can make the change official and who knows how long that’s going to take?” I pointed out and Krystal let out an annoyed huff before nodding reluctantly. ”Regardless, see you during the week?”

”Sounds like a plan, gotta try Indian Street Food one last time before the tour wraps up, right?” Krystal nodded, and I grinned in response before we went our separate ways.

Whilst I had yet to feel the sting of being overlooked for a Supercard, I did feel Krystal’s frustration, especially after how hard she worked during the title reign that cemented her place in SCW’s history books.

But I had to focus on me and my attempts to win that very title that Krystal made her career with, regardless of what happened between Krystal and Jessie the Violent Conduct VIII show was going to be a great one, violent as ever but a great one.

And I had my first title win firmly in my sights.

Local Restaurant, New Delhi, India
Monday the 22nd of August 2022, 17:30pm

I thought the Greece Lightning Tour was going to be my highlight of the year, now I’m not so sure.

I mean yeah, the India Tour didn’t exactly get off to a great start for me, you know the story behind my performance in the Bombshell Internet Title Battle Royal and my subsequent win over Alicia Lukas by now, but if I can cap off the India tour by winning my first ever singles title? Then this tour might just top the Greece Lightning Tour and bare in mind, the Greece Lightning Tour was not only the tour where I made the jump from SCU to SCW but it was also when I got to compete against Kaiju Rainbow in front of my family’s ancestral home of Corfu, Greece.

So yeah, it’s going to take a lot to top the Greece Lightning Tour in my mind, and this tour has the potential to do just that.

”Krystal didn’t take the news that she wasn’t on the Violent Conduct card well then.” Francisco commented as we waited for our food, after spending most of the cycle sampling Indian Street Food we realized that we hadn’t really been on a date since the tour started, so we booked a romantic meal at a restaurant that was recommended by the hotel staff. ”She really is competitive, isn’t she?”

”I’m no psychologist but I think it runs deeper than that.” I commented as I shook my head sadly thinking back to the first half of 2021 in the process. ”The last time Krystal was left off a card was when she was in her losing streak, namely at Blaze of Glory IX, I think she just associates being left off Supercards with feeling like management doesn’t think your good enough to be there even after her long title reign.” I sighed before taking a sip from my drink. ”I’ve tried telling her that they can’t book everyone, but it was no use, hopefully Makayla can get through to her.”

”I doubt the fact that you’ve yet to miss a Supercard since jumping from SCU helps.” Francisco commented with a frown before leaning back. ”Nor do I doubt that the boss’s reluctance to change cards helps.”

”They always say “Card Subject to Change” but unless a Superstar or Bombshell has been injured, they always drag their heals when it comes to changing their plans, it’s not like Jessie vs. Sam was announced in advance either, it was only announced with the rest of the Violent Conduct VIII card.” I commented with a frown as my frustration for one of my best friends in wrestling grew, did Krystal deserve better than this? Maybe, was she going the right way about it? Probably not but considering her previous phone can currently be found in pieces underneath an elephant’s……foot? Paw? I don’t actually know what the official term for that is when it comes to elephants, either way her phone was wrecked and her media silence on Twitter is the result of that! ”But I have my own stuff to worry about, like the match against Georgie and Melissa.”

”You already proved that you can learn from your mistakes when you beat Alicia, doing the same against Melissa shouldn’t be that hard.” Francisco responded before the waiters brought our appetizers over, was it as rustic as the street food we’ve been devouring since the tour started? No, did it still look delicious? Heck yes! ”Georgie is the wild card though!”

”Everything about Georgie tells me that she’ll ultimately be irrelevant in this match, her only wins were against Levana Cade and Bea Barnhart, between the three of us she’s been in SCW the shortest amount of time, but at the same time?” I asked as I gave it some thought. ”Krystal’s situation heading into the title match that started her reign was almost identical, just replace Levana with Mercedes, throw in Candy and we have an almost perfect allegory.” I added before shaking my head. ”Only I doubt Melissa will give up the Roulette Title as easily as Royal Purple did.”

”Plus Melissa and Faith Simpson couldn’t be more different as women or wrestlers.” Francisco nodded in agreement before we started digging into our food, and yes, it was as good as it looked. ”But if anyone can win this, it’s you!”

”Thanks babe.” I responded with a grin before we resumed eating, by the time we had finished our appetizers the topic had shifted in a different direction.

After all, who talks about wrestling when on a date, am I right?

Lodhi Garden, New Delhi, India
Monday the 22nd of August 2022, 21:00pm

*promo time*

”When I was promoting my rematch with Alicia Lukas, I said that this situation was exactly the thing I didn’t want.” I stated as I stepped into view whilst wondering around the local landmark, I had a lot of things on my mind after all. ”Does that mean I’m going to back out of this Roulette Title Match out of a sense of honour or something along those lines? Absolutely not! Whilst the match with Alicia wasn’t how I wanted to earn a shot like this, I can’t deny that this is a golden opportunity for me.” I added before grinning to myself. ”And I guess Georgie Robertson’s along for the ride as well.”

As I said that I started wondering about the garden deep in thought.

”Is this my first title match? Nope, that happened whilst I was still in SCU, heck even if I hadn’t started in SCU I was in that Battle Royal for the vacant Bombshell Internet Title! For all of five minutes but still!” I commented as I folded my arms. ”Point is, this isn’t my first rodeo! I know what it takes to win and hold onto titles, it just so happens that I’ve yet to hold singles gold but make no mistake, that’ll change come Violent Conduct VIII and the only obstacles in my path are Melissa and Georgie, so, enough stalling.” I added with a small grin n my face. ”Let’s talk about the other women in this match, shall we?”

As I looked over the garden, I knew who I wanted to start with, it went without saying really.

”A rookie sensation that came from out of nowhere to take the Bombshell Division by storm, mentored by an all-time great who happens to be her fiancé, if you can think of someone who this applies to that isn’t Melissa then please, point me in her direction.” I added before I continued walking through the garden. ”Melissa, it’s almost fitting that we meet in your second defence because if you hadn’t scored the win over me during the last cycle, you wouldn’t have been in the position you were in at Summer XXXTreme and you likely wouldn’t be champ by now! I guess I’m saying that you owe your title reign to me!” I added as I leaned against a barrier. ”Whether you’ll admit that is another matter, but I started you on this path to championship glory, will I be the one to end it?”

That was a good question, one I had to think about.

”I made a point to correct the mistakes I made during my first match against Alicia and I guess it’s only right that I do the same here.” But what mistakes are those? I’ll answer that as I admire the scenery. ”When we faced off Melissa I was your second ever opponent, I only really had your match against Chloe Benton to go on when it came to doing my homework on you and because of that, I thought you were a power wrestler and I went into that match expecting to use my speed to avoid being thrown like a ragdoll, instead I should’ve treated you like the striker you are and that cost me in the end.” I sighed to myself as I walked through the garden. ”But you’ve had more matches since then, meaning I have had more material to research, you know what that told me?”

Guess, I mean, I’ve got all the time in the world in this garden!

”You’ve made mistakes, to be fair, you’re a rookie, mistakes are bound to happen, but you can only overcome these mistakes for so long until they bite you in the behind!” Yeah I’m censoring myself, I don’t like swearing, I thought I established that about myself? ”Jessie almost had your number during your first defence but your mistakes are going to catch up with you, when you throw in the fact that you’ve shown yourself to be hot headed and all of a sudden, those mistakes keep getting worse.” I added before I went to snap my fingers. ”And just like that, the woman you beat to earn that shot has dethroned you.”

As I snapped my fingers to illustrate my point I moved onto the other challenger.

”But I’m not the only challenger in this match, admittedly I haven’t talked about her much because I don’t know much about this Brit, she debuted at Summer XXXTreme, lost to Jessie and then went on to make up for that with a win over Bea Barnhart, how Georgie Robertson got in this match is a mystery to me but she’s here and I’m not about to ignore her!” I stated before leaning forward on the railing. ”Georgie, there’s no way around it you’re the wildcard in this match, I don’t know a lot about you and I doubt Melissa knows that much either and whilst I try to be nice and respectful to all my opponents, I have to ask.” I stated as I got my question ready. ”What are you doing in this match?”

I asked plainly as I shook my head.

”There is an obvious answer to that, you are in it to win it, anyone entering a title match in any wrestling promotion would say the same thing, but I mean in comparison to me and Melissa.” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”As the champ, Melissa goes without saying but I had to beat a former World Bombshell Champion to get in this match, who have you beaten? Levana Cade in what ended up being her last SCW Match, don’t have much to say about her at this point, Bea Barnhart, practically everyone’s beaten her, not that impressive isn’t it?” I added before grinning. ”But the stats don’t tell the whole story, for all we know, you might shock the world and beat us for the title Georgie.” And then my expression turned serious. ”But can you?”

Stranger things have happened.

”You are facing your toughest competition yet in this match Georgie and I hope you’re ready because Melissa won’t give up the title without a fight and me?” I gave my hair a flip before I continued. ”I’ll go into more detail about this in a sec, but I have a curse to break and the only way I can break it is by winning the match and title, can you handle that pressure? If you think you can then goof luck, you’ll need it, but don’t enter this match expecting an easy ride because otherwise? You’ll just be another obstacle in my path that I overcame Georgie!”

As for that curse?

”I’m not a superstitious person but everyone who’s beaten Alicia Lukas recently has gone on to fall short in a title match, you could almost call it the Alicia Lukas curse but much like Alicia broke her losing streak last night, I’m out to break that curse in two weeks’ time.” I stated with clear determination in my voice. ”It just boils down to whether Melissa or Georgie will be out to help me or reinforce the curse, there’s only one way to find out that outcome!”

It’s that simple.

”And that’s when we step into the ring for the first Roulette Rules matches of me and Georgie’s careers, Melissa has been in this situation before, but will that help her?” I asked as I started to head towards the exit. ”I doubt it for the reasons I’ve stated but there’s one way to find that out for sure and we all know what that means, don’t we ladies? It means you must defend your title at your second SCW PPV Melissa and Georgie must serve as my co-challenger. But in the end, there can only be one champ and one winner!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And that winner will provide a nice bookend to Melissa’s title reign because she wouldn’t be champion if she hadn’t neaten me in that qualifying match, Georgie is the wildcard in this match but history has shown that you shouldn’t rule out the wildcard.” I added with a hair flip as I headed towards the exit. ”And by the end of the night, you will both bask in the Greek Angel’s light as I emerge as the new Bombshell Roulette Champion! I’ll see you in the ring!”

I exited the gardens as the scene fades.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: MELISSA (c) v ARIANA ANGELOS v GEORGIE ROBERTSON - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 11:05:40 AM »
A triple Threat Delight

Rp number one

August 22nd 2022,

New Delhi, India

Melissa is seen seated at a lounge area of the hotel that she and Goth are located, she is awaiting the arrival of Pussy Willow as she has agreed to do an interview. She is sporting a gold like dress that clings loosely around her body with a black belt that tightens around her waist. She is drinking a glass of ice tea when Willow emerges with the camera crew.

“Good afternoon Melissa, thank you for being able to meet up with me for this interview. I want to apologise that I am slightly late, we got delayed and…”

“Whatever Pussy, I guess you must have your reasons for not being punctual like normal. But I am not interested okay?? I am here to do my job and then return to working out and enjoying the sights of this beautiful country.”

Willow is taken aback a little by the suddenness of Melissa’s response, but quickly nods her head as she realizes that she is here to do her job and not having a discussion with Melissa. Realizing that she could snap her neck in an instant if things doesn’t go the way she wants them to go.

“Right, you are absolutely right. Give me a few moments for me and the crew to set things up for the interview.”

“Sure, whatever.”

She rolls her eyes as Pussy Willow exits her chair and are going through setting up the lights the right way as well as the sound and camera’s. Melissa takes the opportunity to look on her cell phone, checking to see whether Goth had send her a message. He had an early appointment and has been a bit distant after the loss in the tag team match against Ben Jordan and Chris Page. She knew how he was after a loss even if it wasn’t him that took the pin, it made her decide to allow him to do his things for the first few days. She herself had a title match to prepare for, facing Ariana Angelos and Georgie Robertson. She had rolled her eyes at the name of Ariana, seeing how she had crushed her to qualify for the Ultimate X over the Pool match for the Bombshell Roulette title. She had wondered whether Ariana was just frustrated over the fact that she could back up the strong words that she had uttered prior to their match, but then again she had gotten used to it. It was just like her kickboxing days, there was also intensity between participants that would tell mere days before the fight that they would kick the shit out of each other.

She had grown to get used to the differences between the two forms of fighting. With kickboxing it was strong words, yet the participants would always remain respectful. But since joining the ranks of the Bombshell division of Sin City Wrestling, she has understood the jealousy or any other humanly emotion would be centre stage between two or in this case three competitors. She especially had started to get annoyed by it, mostly by Jessie Salco.

“I will be back in five minutes as I have to have sit through make up.”

Melissa scowls at the remark, but Pussy Willow had already vanished the scene.

“I think you need more than just five minutes to get that shine off your forehead Willow.”

She mumbles to herself, not even caring to glance at the reactions of the remaining crew in whether they had heard her or not. Her thoughts was still locked on Ariana and Jessie, the two friends that have been on her case since day one. She chuckles, remembering how close she came to injury Jessie. Only to have Ariana and Krystal run in at the final moment to prevent her from injuring her permanently. The thought of Jessie being injured caused her to close her hands into fists, one week she was walking around backstage as if she was deadly injured and then she was booked for a match with Samantha Marlowe. The words whatever kept coming down her thoughts as she could not forget about Georgie.

“At least someone I don’t have a delusional history with so far….”

She tells herself, the entire constant being told by those who have been here longer than her has gotten to the point that she wants to end it permanently. But alas, with someone already preaching that she wouldn’t remain champion forever and therefor undefeated for eternity won’t be ending anytime soon. She sighs, as if she had ever told the world that she would remain unbeaten and holding onto every single Bombshell title is ridiculous. But she guesses that it’s the only strong point that a washed up Jessie Salco, an annoying Ariana could make.

“I wonder what’s faster, me finishing my drink or…..”

“I’m back!!!!”

Says a happy Pussy Willow, causing Melissa to raise an eyebrow before letting out a sigh

“I guess the latter….”

She puts her glass to her mouth, empties it by drinking the remainder of the ice tea that was left before turning her attention towards Pussy Willow.

“Okay, camera rolling?? We take this in three, two., one…. Go!!!”

Melissa watches Pussy Willow turn from the director into the host of this interview, smiling brightly as if she had fallen in love for the very first time.

“Hi everyone, this is Pussy Willow. And today I have a very special guest, she is the current Bombshell Roulette champion and undefeated in five contests so far. She calls herself the Lady Goth…, I bring you Melissa!!!”

The camera pans out, showing Melissa in her dress as she waves towards the fans with a fair smile on her face.

“First of all, I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this interview Melissa.”

“My pleasure.”

She says with a smile on her face that Goth had taught her to use if you want to hide your true feelings if you are everything BUT excited to do these interviews.

“Melissa, your rise to the Bombshell Roulette championship has been quite impressive. Undefeated in five outings, winning the title in just your fourth match. Having beat some legendary names in the game, what would you say is the most gratifying moment so far???”

This question caught her off guard, she had not expected this to be asked to her. Causing her smile to turn into a little bit more genuine as she twirls her fingers through her curly hair for a little bit while thinking about the answer.

“Well there has been several wonderful moments to be sure, debuting with Goth by my side was a high for sure. Beating a two time hall of famer in Mercedes Vargas was quite a moment that had got people talking. Qualifying for and ultimately winning the Bombshell Roulette title in the Ultimate X over the pool match was obviously my highlight of my short wrestling career.”

“So how did it feel when…,”

“BUT….,”

Melissa’s expression turns into anger as she raises her voice, clearly not happy that Pussy Willow interrupted her as she hadn’t finished.

“But for me the highlight so far was the moment that I could share my title victory with the man that I love.”

Pussy Willow nods her head, getting the hint that she should anticipate first whether Melissa had finished talking instead of jumping the gun.

“That was indeed one of the most special moments of the night when you two shared a moment together.  And how was it for you, to witness Goth winning the Internet title late that same night???”

She stares at Pussy Willow with a look of complete and utter disbelief, rolling her eyes as she decides to ignore the question and give her the obvious answer.

“You wanted to know what I felt?? What I felt when I witnessed him become Internet champion for the second time??”

Her eyes are burning holes through Willow’s soul as she gets uncomfortable.

“Well, err yes… I…”

Melissa senses Willow becoming uncomfortable and starts to grin, closing her eyes for a moment as she starts to lick her lips.

“I felt justice.”

This answer startles Pussy Willow, clearly not the answer that she had expected from Melissa

“Justice??”

Melissa decides to ignore the question and continues to talk.

“Justice Willow, you know. In like in taking matters into your own hands when someone has wronged you. You of course do not see that even though it happens to you every single week when you are doing your….”job”.”

Willow opens her mouth, but decides to not to ask another question and allows Melissa to continue.

“Goth had been wronged on the super card before Summer XXXtreme, you were there weren’t you? You saw how Jack Washington managed to “beat”  Goth?? It was quite obvious  you knew that Karma would show its ugly head one morning and give him another opportunity…. And even though heh ad to go through the current number one contender for the world title to do so, he did.”

Melissa smiles as she notices the uncomfortable feeling of Willow starting to grow even more with every passing moment.

“And what joyful moment it was indeed, clutching that championship belt over his shoulder while staring at his bride to be…. And you have to ask me how I felt Pussy? I guess you had to didn’t you? Because you are obviously too clueless to understand how that feels.”

“I….”

“No, you wanted to know how I felt?? I felt life couldn’t have been any better Willow. Being a first time champion, watch your lover, your mentor and more importantly my confident reach ANTOHER great moment in his long and storied career was amazing. But to be in his presence, to acknowledge his greatness was something that to this very day I could only do my utmost best to reach a level anywhere close to his. Does THAT answer your question??”

Willow nods her head as she begins to ask another question.

“Recently you attacked Jessie Salco from behind, injuring her in the process. I….”

“Good Lord, I attacked her yes. But injured?? Oh sure, if you call that brace or whatever it was that she was wearing an injury then I guess so. But if she is so injured, then how in the hell did she get booked into a match with Samantha Marlowe huh?? Now THAT’S  a competitor that I would love to face one day instead of having to deal with crying little attention seeking……”

Melissa’s restraint prevents her from saying a curse word, even though she is really close into after the mentioned name of Jessie Salco. We can see a vein suddenly pulse in her neck as she shakes her head.

“Apologies for my behaviour, I….”

“So you justify an attack to Jessie Salco, something similar that had happened to both Kat Jones and Chloe Benton. Attacks that you were very outspoken off for the graphic nature, attacks like Masque did against Amber Ryan?? And how do you justify what YOU did to Jessie??”

These words slowly getting to Melissa, she is biting on her lower lip to control her aggressiveness as she remembers the teachings of Goth.

“What do you actually know Willow….”

“What I know you ask?? Well, I see someone that is very talented. But also someone that is resorting to bully tactics Melissa, just like last week where you and Jessie publically humiliated me by sending me away for doing my job.”

This causes Melissa to react by bursting out in loud laughter, this causes Pussy Willow to react startled as she puts her hand before her mouth and stare in awe at the Bombshell Roulette champion.

“YOUR JOB??? Oh come on now Pussy, you are talking about asking questions that has been written down on a cue card is a difficult thing to do!!! Oh sure, you need to have some talent and charisma to fill the spot of a talking monkey.”[/colo]

“Monkey?? I…”

Melissa rolls her eyes and shakes her head before lifting her hands up in an apologetic fashion.

“That was obviously meant to be rhetorical, we haven’t seen any talking monkey since the reboot days of the Planet of the Apes movies. But that’s besides the point Willow, I don’t need you to do your job but you need me to do yours…. Just for you to get your facts straight okay??”

Melissa says with a wink, but the icy cold stare remains upon her face as Willow reluctantly accepts the verbal abuse and turns to a next question.

“You are currently booked to appear at Violent Conduct in a triple threat match against Ariana Angelos and Georgie Robertson. What are your thoughts leading into this match??”

Melissa stares at Willow for a moment, letting the words sink in before responding with a smirk on her face.

“Good question Pussy, what are my thoughts about this match?? Well I look forward to face off against Georgie for sure.”

Willow blinks for a moment before delving deeper into the subject.

“And Ariana??”

“What about her??”

Melissa rolls her eyes as she reluctantly realizes that she has to acknowledge the other participant as well in this match.

“Look, I have faced her before. She has apparently come to the conclusion that since I have won this belt at the Ultimate X over the pool, that if she had beaten me that she would have won the whole deal. Now I am not so sure whether she believes that she excels in math, but every single match is a match on its own. Now I may not come from a fancy wrestling school like she is, I may not have the same move set that she has. I may not be the most popular individual in the locker room, but if she thinks that SHE could beat three top superstars in the current SCW Interent champion, the very too soon retired Kat C. Jones or Mercedes Vargas?? Then I wonder how her chances would have felt like after getting a wet dose of reality by being dumped into the pool by all three of them. I don’t know how rattled her brain is since I kicked her in the head for good measure a few weeks ago, but it sure looks like that this girl needs to stop her quest of wanting people to feel sorry for her. This is wrestling sweetheart, good girls like you end up underneath my boots after being kicked in the face.”

Melissa stops as a waiter takes an order from both women for a drink and walks off.

“You sure look confident when it comes down to Ariana, but what about Georgie??”

Melissa twirls her fingers through her curly hairs for a few moments before responding to the question from Pussy Willow.

“Again, that is a real good question Willow. Like I said in a mocking fashion earlier, I actually am looking forward to test my abilities against her. She is just like me and Ariana I guess a rising star. I cannot take her lightly, but I will be ready to go head to head with her as well as I will be by dealing with Ariana. I am sure Georgie will be a handful, but my experience in having to compete in high stakes matches and winning them will give me an edge over the other two.”

“Referring to high impact matches, in how far does the Ultimate X over the Pool match help you prepare for this triple threat match?? That both being a multi wrestler match where you got more than one opponent to focus on?”

Melissa raises an eyebrow to the question

“Wow…, that is your third good question Pussy. I am quite impressed.”

“Why thank…..”

“But don’t overdo it okay?? The only thing that I can take away from that match is the experience of dealing more than just one opponent. But there’s no pool, no ultimate x structure where the title is hanging underneath. I have to either pin or make someone submit, there’s no count outs or disqualification. So any of us three can do whatever we feel like in doing. But like I have stated many times before, I am not worried for what will be next for me. I am going into that match to retain my championship, because nobody outside the Saviors seem to like it if I end up being on top.”

She winks at the camera before turning her attention back to Pussy Willow.

“When you succeed to defend your championship belt, are there any bombshells that you would love to face in the ring down the line??”

“I have already mentioned Samantha Marlowe, I would love to face the Lukas sisters, Mercedes Vargas once more. The list of this Bombshell division goes on for quite some time. But to specifically answer your question Willow, I don’t care who I face…. Every single confrontation makes me better, wiser and more experienced in identifying things than I do now.”

“Well you are certainly heading the right direction so far Melissa, I just wonder how much of the impact of Goth’s teaching has helped you elevate your career so far??”

Melissa drops her head, causing her fingers to finally stop twirling with her curly hair before looking up at Willow with a puzzled look.

“You did so well Pussy, why did you go and ruin this special moment between us?? But it’s okay, I guess it was never meant for you to evolve into a Belinda Simone or a Jason Adams. But I will gladly answer your pathetic question. Goth has mentally prepared for anything and before people start to question his intelligence of the game, I would ask them to counter 20 years being in the game and still being productive as he has been. Secondly, he has been on my case 24/7 and I am not just referring to the relentless physical workouts that he and Whisper have and still areputting me through every single day. But also the mental aspect of it all, something I would bet that NONE of these trainers have ever done to their pupils… And if they have, none have done it the way HE has done. Or should I remember you all that he has had the most title reigns in this company??”

“No, of course not.”

Melissa nods her head in agreement.

“I thought so.”

Willow is about to ask a new question when she is interrupted by the arrival from the waiter, delivering their drinks. Both women grab their glasses from the tray as the waiter walks off.

“Now I am going to take my drink, enjoy it in my room before I am going to change into a newly bought bathing suit and head out for the pool.”

She winks at the camera crew before walking off, not granting Pussy Willow any acknowledgement as she leaves the interview.

“I guess that’s a wrap then…..”

A Triple Threat

Melissa is seen at the swimming pool, sporting a sexy bathing suit while resting on a beach chair. She has a pair of sunglasses on her face that hides her eyes as the camera comes closer until it stands in front of her, causing her to lower her sunglasses and stares annoyed towards the camera.

“Do you mind?? You are blocking my sun.”

The camera slowly backs off, causing her to shake her head before putting back on her face and wants to enjoy the sun once more. Only to have her sigh and sits upwards and turns her attention back to the camera.

“I guess you didn’t got the clue that I didn’t wanted you anywhere near me while I am sunbathing right??”

The camera crew isn’t responding to her question, causing her to grab a towel and wraps it around her upper body and stares at the camera.

“Let me guess, you have some other time slots filled to chat with other Bombshells or superstars??”

The camera man responds by nodding the camera up and down, causing Melissa to lower her head and shake her head

“It would be nice if you had informed me you know?? You are just lucky that Goth and I weren’t having a personal moment together. Because lets be honest, you don’t want to be the preview of what he wants to do with Lachlan Kane.”

This causes the camera to shake a little, causing Melissa to giggle at the thought of what he could have done to them. She quickly gets up, walks towards a cocktail waiter and orders a fruit cocktail. Turning around after ordering the cocktail she nearly bumps into the camera crew.

“Whoa…, breathing space… please?? You do realize I am engaged to one of the most successful wrestlers ever right??”

The camera crew backs off again, nearly tripping over their own cable as Melissa manages to save the camera man by grabbing hold of the camera to keep him balanced.

“Next time, just stay in one position fellows. I got enough issues going onby dealing with some immature girls as well as an old chick that believes that she is still 18 for crying out loud.”

She walks towards her beach chair and sits down, taking a sip from her fruit cocktail while keeping an eye on the unlucky cameraman.

“Hmm, that sure hit the spot. And I will just spill out what I have to say about Ariana and Georgie so that I can go back and tan up nicely without getting interrupted.”

She takes another sip before placing the cocktail on the ground next to her, she crosses her left leg across that of her right and places her hands on top of her knee while staring at the camera.

“Now you all know I have my second title match in my second ever Super Card show entitled Violent Conduct. And boy, if I thought Summer XXXtreme was going to be vicious… then be my guest and turn your heads away when I face Ariana and Georgie. Because just like every successful lady in their business… we kinda like to show off our bling don’t we?? And seeing that I got such a nice championship belt currently about to be draped around my waist in over a week… I cannot phantom of wanting to relinquish that championship belt anytime soon. But it’s hard to tell when I will suffer my first loss, completing my first experience to suffer a title loss as well. But that’s what the other ladies want to ignite the believe in the audience… our faithful audience that they are the one that will do what has not been done before… Beat yours truly. Quite fascinating to listen to at times, especially when there are a group of airheads that will tell the world that I am a true believer that I will remain undefeated, perhaps I have misspoken once or twice… But I know one day I will meet my match and I will accept it as a competitor… As long as it is not a whining little bitch like Jessie Salco. I hope she is doing well though, it’s going to be the first ever Super Card without her even competing.. such a shame, but I guess her fear has become a reality. That Sin City Wrestling is more than capable to move on into a next dynasty without her.”

She giggles, twirling her fingers through her hair as she excuses herself for a moment in front of the camera.

“I do want to apologise to all the little boys and girls that are fans of Jessie, I know that this must be a difficult time for you all. Not being able to rely upon your hero that has been there through thick and thin, someone that is currently side lined because of me. And I know, it may take you a while to come to appreciate what I have done for you all. Because quite frankly, Jessie is a selfish little brat. Only caring about her own personal happiness, even going so far to tell the world on numerous occasions that she would be happy if someone is capable of beating me… now is that what she believes should be the job description for being the Gate Keeper for this company???”

She shakes her head, clearly not caring about Jessie Salco.

“It hurt so many like me boys and girls, not to be acknowledged by a veteran. Someone that clearly does not want to have her spotlight taken away from her by someone that is talented. She will only acknowledge you when you are willing to be her friend and be brainwashed by her. Someone like Ariana for instance. She is a sweet girl, she has had some momentous victories in the time since she had debuted after graduating from her wrestling school. But she apparently is different than what Jessie would say about sweet girls like Chloe Benton. And why is that you may ask?? Well Chloe is at least willing to stand up for what she believes in, daring to face the opposition head on… not caring whether it is a wise thing to do or not. While Ariana?? Well, she is there because Jessie allows her to be.”

“I know, I know. This is a statement that I obviously have to back up with facts. But lets behonest, I know they are friends… She did run in along with Krystal Wolfe and saved her from a further injury. Only to be kicked in the head, knocked out cold in a warning of staying out of my way. And what happens?? She gets a title shot…..  how interesting.”

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head before letting out a little grin that means trouble.

“You see, I guess being around Jessie rubs off on you. You see, last week I had a little run in with Ariana. And if I think about it, I could have sworn I was listening to Jessie talk. You see, there are some similarities to the two, one: I have beaten them both and two: After being beaten, they still believe that they are good enough to defeat me and take away my belt. And all I got to ask, am I watching every episode of the Walking Dead or something?? Because with hat shot, you know that the dead always comes back for more… Does that mean that both Jessie and Ariana are the dead?? Waiting for their chances to finally eat me alive?? The mere thought makes me sick.”

She says with a mock look of disgust on her face.

“Perhaps I will get bored one day, decide to just relinquish of the belt and have them feed upon another champion that they will believe that they can much their bloodthirst upon. Because lets be honest, both of them are just bound to remain a Bombshell Roulette division type of wrestler for the eternity of their careers… or in case of Jessie, what is left of it. And me on the other hand?? I am here to follow in the footsteps of my good friend Kat Jones, elevate that championship by elevating myself. Oppose anyone that is willing to oppose me and test my ability. To see who of the two is the better person on that given night. But having to deal with the zombie twins every given week, that doesn’t help much does it??”

“Forgive me for using this term, but this wants me to crave for fresh blood. Fresh blood in facing new people every time that I am booked. There are so many Bombshells that have not been able to get any opportunity to get in my face, because everywhere I turn around there’s another cockroach waiting for me. But don’t worry Ariana, I will change that  at Violent Conduct. I will kill any last bit of hope that you have got left to take away my championship. I am sure that it will be a hard fought match in the end, but at least it will be that more satisfying.”

Her expression suddenly changes into a more joyful one as she turns her attention to the camera.

“And then there’s our friend Georgie, someone that I have not faced before. Someone that has done quite well since debuting in Sin City Wrestling. Someone I am sure that I need to keep an eye on in this match. Because let’s face it people. I am facing two opponents instead of one, making it more difficult to concentrate on either of them as well as the old classic quote: ”The champion does not need to be involved in a decision to lose her belt!!!” God I love the classics, it captivates you more and more that people could actually have a chance in doing something they would normally not be able to do in a standard one on one match… And with that I mean Ariana of course. Because with you Georgie, even though I am confident that I will beat you…I first need to see what you are all about in a match where you are in the ring with me. A champion that has so far dominated every opponent that I have faced, whether it was prior to my title win or after. There’s no denying how impressive I have been.”

“And that is all to thank because of my desire, my talent and my mindset to upset every single start that I get in the ring with. And I guess having to deal with two little cockroaches has increased my ability to concentrate on diversity. Even if one half is unknown, even if I have seen some bits of pieces of you inside the six sided ring. It is still the unknown that excites me. Excitement that I wish to overcome, adding the fact that you may just go and hope for a temporarily alliance with the Greek American doll, who believes that she is a championship killing machine since I kicked the shit out of her. Hoping to take down the biggest threat in this match and why not? It’s all legal right?? But it will all just be like being an ass kisser that Ariana is to the legacy of one Jessie Salco. And even though I don’t know you Georgie. At least I know that you are not someone that allows others to dictate what to think, what to say and who to  believe but yourself. And that is exactly what I am.”

She excuses herself as she reaches over and grabs the milkshake before taking a few more quick sips before continuing.

“I take crap from nobody, the only ones that I take seriously are the ones that I know have the best of intent with me. That have told me all the things that the cry babies of this company have been trying to drill inside my skull that one day I will lose, hoping that it will upset me so much that it will be them taking advantage of me. Me?? Do I look like someone that will be taken advantage off?? Think again, because I have withstood everything so far that has been thrown at me from day one. A fast paced wrestler,? Check. A young talent that has been longer in the ring then me? Check. A veteran? Check. Facing more than one opponent in a match I have never been a part off?? Check… Dealing with some ignorant lunatic that has been in more Roulette matches than any wrestler alive?? Check!! And now it’s this triple threat, something that I have yet to cross of my bucket list so to speak to showcase my dominance. I just hope that you will not follow Dumb and Dumber and do the same thing that seems to be cool these days”

“Because it’s not what you say, but it’s about the delivery and the intensity and desire that you are willing to sacrifice for that one single opportunity. An opportunity that you may never will be able to get as long as a dominant champion holds on to that opportunity. So I will tell you straight up Georgie, I look forward to oppose you. I look forward to see whether you or me are the better of the two. And obviously, in the process of fulfilling our hopes and dreams having to deal with one of the two Bombshells that are sharing a brain. ”

She takes another sip from her cocktail, nearly finishing it before holding it in both hands in front of the camera.

“I know I am a talker, I know I am a constant believer in the ability that I will be showing on Violent Conduct in over a week from now. I take pride in having come so far in such a short period of time. Something that I know has rubbed some of the other Bombshells the wrong way. Call it jealousy, call it professional respect, but unwilling to accept it. I have a mindset that unless someone proves me wrong, there’s nobody in this company that can beat me rightnow. That includes the two of you ladies, that includes the sister Lukas, Krystal Wolfe, someone I am sure is waiting somewhere to have a crack at me when Ariana and you will fail. Because the dark side of Empress Jessie Salco is growing impatiently. People like Sam Marlowe, every single Bombshell that is willing to get their fifteen minutes of fame or their moment of being relevant once more. I will gladly accept after I walk away champion from Violent Conduct. Because no matter how hard either of you are going to try… it will happen. ”

Melissa slowly stands up, takes off the towel that was wrapped around her body and stares confidently into the camera.

“I hope I will prove a point next week, I hope I will prove a point to both of you. I hope to prove to you Ariana, that you may fight for a good cause. You may fight because like you have said several times before that IF it wasn’t for me that you would be the champion instead of me. I hope I will allow you to realize how dumb you sound if you truly believe that. You see, I have been told that everything that happens inside that six sided ring happens because it was meant to be. I have learned the hard way that you can tell the world all that you want of how you are going to do this and do that, but it doesn’t mean a damn thing if you don’t believe it yourself. And  I can tell from the desperation carved in the expression on your face… that you don’t believe a damn thing that you are desperately trying to convince everyone else. Because who knows, if you may convince one, you may convince yourself isn’t it Ariana??”

Melisssa says with a shrug, closing her eyes as she lifts her arms up towards her hair in a rather sexy pose in front of the camera.

“And I hope that I will prove to you Georgie, that even though you have been quite impressive since joining SCW. That it takes more than just being impressive, I hope I can prove to you to be a inspiration. And not in the fashion that Jessie wants to be for Ariana, but an inspiration that to be successful, that you need to dump every bullshit load that is keeping you down. Having BFF’s is great, but where will it take you?? Well I know that you already have guessed the answer to that one. So take my words of advice Georgie, learn from the mistakes that others make and take advantage of it in future matches. Because you may be good, but to reach a level that I have accomplished at Summer XXXtreme you have to do so much better. I wish you good luck Georgie, I wish you all the best. I hope you will manage to excite the crowd with some fancy moves and cheap pops… Because that I what separates wrestlers like you and Ariana with me. I am only focused upon winning the match and defend the belt. I will educate you both who the hunter is and who the prey. And isn’t that ironic?? That the one that needs to be hunted is the one that dictates EVERYTHING that will happen at Violent Conduct?? Well welcome girls, that is the life of that what you haven’t been able to accomplish so far…. How to become and remain a champion…. Good luck girls… next week will be your exams… and there both of you will fail….”

With that Melissa walks off as the shot slowly fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 11:48:18 PM »
Voice:  The view is amazing and the size of this condo is just right for a woman like you.  You will not be disappointed if you put an offer down on this place…

The enthusiastic voice of a realtor can be heard bouncing off the empty walls of a condo offering the glittering view of Vegas and its famous strip.  Looking out over the view as she rests her hands on the balcony’s rail, Georgie Robertson has tuned out the woman who is desperate for a sale from the sounds of her voice.  Ms Robertson lets her eyes close slowly to block out the view as if to let logic offer her arguments against the purchase of the condo. 

Realtor:  Miss…hello?

Georgie’s eyes snap open as her head lowers, one hand rising to caress at her temple.  She slowly turns and makes her way back inside of the empty condo.  The realtor brightens as Georgie approaches her with the booking leaflet in her hand.  Tapping it against the palm of her hand, the young brit gives a frigid smile at the realtor making the realtor’s bright smile fade slightly.

Georgie:  I am the girl what is buying this condo yeah.  So I don’t need you selling me out of buying it with ya voice drillin’ into me skull.

The realtor looks shocked at the condescending look of Georgie who then brushes past her and into the other room.  Shellshocked, the realtor trails after Georgie who is now near the door and reaches down for the bag that is laying near the door.  The realtor arrives behind her as Georgie straightens back up and turns to her.

Georgie:  How much wonga do I need to put down to get the keys ta this gaff right now?

The realtor has a quizzical look on her face as Georgie rolls her eyes as the young realtor mutters huh.

Georgie:  I want to know how much money that I need to put down to get the keys to this house right now.

Realtor:  Oooo…this is listed for four hundred thousand dollars.  How would you like to go and look at what mortgages would cost.?

Georgie:  Listen, I ain’t talking mortgage.  I got the money right now.

A look of surprise crosses the face of the realtor who is greeted with a wad of cash that Georgie is waving under her nose.  Sniffing as if it were a delicious food, the realtor’s hand rises slowly without thought to grab at it.  Georgie pulls it away with a soft murmur of denial. 

Georgie:  Nah, contract first then the wonga.

Realtor:  Wonga ?!?

Georgie growls as once more her eyes roll. 

Georgie:  Money…cash…bread…dough…

Nodding, the realtor opens the portfolio and pulls out a few pages that she sets down on the counter that she had approached.  Georgie follows her to the counter as the realtor pats herself down looking for a pen.  Finding one, she pulls it from her jacket and hands it to Georgie who looks at the contract.  The realtor points out the places for her to sign.  Scrawling her name across all the lines, Georgie smirks at the realtor and hands off the money but keeps her hands on it until the woman hands her the keys.

Georgie:  We done here yeah?  Then sod off.

Georgie guides the realtor to the door and then pushing it open, she motions for the realtor to leave.  The young woman exits but turns to say something else but the last thing she sees is Georgie waving goodbye as the door begins to swing closed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A middle aged Indian man is seen sitting at a desk, materials behind him in an Indian carpet that hangs on the wall.  In front of him a small porcelain cup rests on a saucer, the wafting steam of the chai flavouring the air around him.  Dressed in a linen suit that has the shirt open at the neck in a keyhole pattern, he sits in front of a fan that gently blows the papers on his desk into little curls around his arm.  A short bell sounds as a figure walks into the room followed by a second figure.  He looks up to see two women in saris.  The first a typical Indian woman with a bindi in the middle of her forehead that matches the aquamarine sari she is wearing.  The other is a Western woman, Georgie Robertson, her short hair curls slightly with the one curl over her eye, a blue and gold sari wrapped around her trim figure.

Man in office:  Hello, my name is Arvindar, how may I help you?

Each woman sits on the small settee that is across from the desk.  Arvindar motions for a shopkeeper to come and then he points to the cup of chai in front of him.  Each woman shares a glance then turns back to Arvindar who lets a stream of Hindi explode at the shopkeeper who rushes away.   Arvindar turns back to the women and the Western woman speaks first in a rather posh sounding accent.

Georgie:  I am looking to have some Indian rugs for my new home.  My friend Lalita here says that your carpets are the best in Delhi.  And nothing but the best for me yeah? 

Her cold smile doesn’t reach her eyes but Arvindar beams at the compliment.  His chest puffs out as the shopkeeper makes it back into the office to set two cups of chai in front of the women.  Lalita offers a small smile as Georgie ignores him, her eyes on Arvindar.

Arvindar:  We have very fine carpets miss.  What colours are you looking for?

Georgie ponders for a moment then reaching for the tea, she sips at it offering a hum of pleasure.  She sets the cup on the saucer and turns her eyes once more to the man who is squirming slightly at her glare.

Georgie:  Tell me Arvindar, what colours do you have?

Arvindar:  You will come with me and I will show you the expert carpets my workers have made.  We have all sizes and the quality is very good.  We will also package it and ship it to whereever you want to.  Come…come…

He rises to his feet then steps around the desk and shows Georgie to the back of the shop.  She follows as Lalita sips on her chai.  Guided into a showroom where carpet after carpet is displayed, some on the floor, others hanging on the walls and in their own display racks.  Georgie moves to the rack wehere she fingers the nap of a red, gold and cream Indian rug.  The soft texture brings a smile of pleasure to her face, the feel like petting a silken fur coat.  Turning to the man, Georgie nods.

Georgie:  The quality is very very good Arvindar.  I will be wanting to buy quite a few.  Tell me, what kind of price will I be looking at?

Arvindar can’t hide the greed in his eyes which only makes Georgie smirk.  She tilts her head and then is surprised as he quotes prices that seem to her to be fairly cheap.  Arvindar grabs her by the hand to drag her towards a rack that shows off larger carpets in jewel tones.  He asks her what colour she is interested in.

Georgie:  I am looking for colours of reds and golds for my main rooms but blues and creams and golds for my other rooms.   Lalita, come tell me what you think.

Lalita rises and joins the two in the showroom.  She moves to the carpets and exclaims with glee at a bright red blue and gold rug.  Georgie joins her and the two women have their heads together chattering in a soft whisper.  Arvindar tries to hear what they are saying but both have slipped into an accent he can’t quite make out.  Finally Georgie turns again and points to four large carpets.

Georgie:  I want that one and that and that and that one too.  I will also want the five rugs over there…

Arvindar rubs his hands together as he mentally calculates the sale.  He names a number and Georgie gives Lalita a look to which she nods imperceptibly.  Georgie then gives Arvindar another cold smile before she nods her head.

Georgie:  Thank you, I will leave the information of where I would like these shipped to in the United States and my new home.  Lalita, come with me, I noticed that there were a couple of other shops I would like to look at today.  Please pay Arvindar so we can get out of here.

Lalita pulls out a billfold and then counts out the correct amount of rupees and hands them to the man.  He gleefully thumbs the bills before folding them and tucking them into a small sack at his waist.  Georgie herself moves to the door to spare one last glance at her purchases that are being taken down and laid out on the floor to be folded and packaged for shipping.  Lalita joins her and the pair of women leave the shop.  Walking along the hall of the government emporium, Georgie and Lalita giggle to themselves.

Georgie:  Cor, I haven’t used that voice in years.  Sad I know but there it is.  Ain’t me best innit?

Lalita responds but instead of a hindi spiced accent, South London tones are heard in the voice of Lalita.

Lalita:  It was brill Georgie. 

Georgie:  Yeah it was brill.  I still can’t believe that you are here in Delhi Lalita.  When me Dad said that you was in India and that I should see you, I never suspected that you was looking after Robertson biz. 

Lalita:  When your father offered me a job after me parents were killed, I grabbed it with both hands so I could stay in London.  Then my gran needed me here in Delhi soi I had to come.  But now she’s gone and well, there are no ties for me anywhere, I am spooked bout the future.  What am I going to do?

Georgie leans in, her arm sliding into the crook of Lalita’s arm.

Georgie:  You are going to come work for me Lal.  I have plans and they include me mate.  And with me wrestlin’ and whatnot, I am going to need someone to watch me interests outside the ring.  What do ya say?

Lalita narrows her eyes for a moment as she takes in the offer she had just been given.  With a smirk, Georgie teases her friend by batting her eyes and pouting cutely.  Lalita’s eye roll as she can’t help but laugh.

Lalita:  Of course Georgie, if’n you think that you can handle it.

Georgie:  Handle it…only problem is, can everyone else yeah?

The pair laugh as they disappear into a shop, Indian lettering on the sign indicating it is a jewelry shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Georgie Robertson makes her way out of the hotel lobby and into the street where she hails a tuk tuk.  One stops near her and she rushes to climb inside as from the other side a person slides into the tuk tuk.  Both persons indicate that they are wanting to go to the arena where Violent Conduct is being held.  Georgie looks to see Pussy Willow and growls at her.

Georgie:  Bloody ‘ell!  Get out of my soddin’ tuk tuk!

Before either can leave, the tuk tuk swings into traffic and begins to weave into traffic.  Pussy clutches up on the canopy of the vehicle as Georgie slides to slump against the padding of her seat and pouts as the driver rushes between other vehicles.  Beside him a motorcycle holding a family of four flashes by causing the driver to honk angrily.

Pussy Willow:  Listen…since we are stuck…

Georgie:  I don’t give a bloody wank that we are stuck.  I don’t want to even hear it yeah?  I can’t believe that I am a captive audience to a bloody interviewer from SCW. 

Pussy Willow:  Since you are a captive, I have my cell and we can do an interview.  I can’t believe that I am the first to get an interview with you Georgie…I can call you Georgie, can’t I?

Georgie:  I would rather you didn’t.

Pussy is seen fiddling with her cell phone trying to get the perfect angle so didn’t catch the last comment from the Londoner.  Finally satisfied with the framing of the pair, Pussy begins to speak as Georgie turns away in an attempt to ignore the camera.  The driver of the tuk tuk sends Pussy careening into Georgie with a sharp turn around a roundabout.

Georgie:  Get off.  As if I have to suffer this bird.  Lor, give me strength.

Pussy pulls herself up and then frames them once more before she begins to speak. 

Pussy Willow:  I am here, the first interviewer in SCW to talk with newcomer Georgie Robertson who has just joined SCW here in India and in her fourth ever match in Sin City Wrestling gets a chance at the Bombshell Roulette title in a triple threat match.  Georgie, say hi to the fans.

Pussy Willow waves into the camera and Georgie sighs and offers a glare.  Pussy continues speaking.

Pussy Willow:  Okay…Georgie, you are in a match at Violent Conduct against Ariana Angelos and Bombshell Roulette champion Melissa.  What are your thoughts?

Trapped, Georgie crosses her arms over her chest and with a sigh responds.

Georgie:  Well, what can I say.  I am thinkin’ that the two birds in the match with me are goin’ ta be plucked. 

Pussy Willow:  Plucked…oooo I get it.  Good one!

Georgie:  Innit?  Anyhow, I am challengin’ for the Bombshell Roulette title.  I have no bloody idea what that means.  What is so special about a roulette title?

Pussy offers a shocked look for the camera which only has Georgie shaking her head at the blonde’s reaction. 

Pussy Willow:  Special about a roulette title…it is a special match that you don’t know what kind of match you will have.  I mean it has every type of match on it…Taipei death match to lingerie to pillow fight.  There is no way to prepare and no way that you will know just how to win the match until the choice is made after spinning the wheel. 

Georgie holds up her hands in surrender then she sits back as the driver is honking and weaving in traffic.  Pussy continues to try and film while the image is wildly swaying.  Georgie begins to talk but not look at the camera.

Georgie:  Fine, I get it.  I suppose now that you expect me to talk about my opponents now?  Ain’t that what’s I has to do? 

Pussy Willow:  Well yeah.  It’s called a promo.

Georgie:  Did you just say porno?  Ya ain’t me type.

Pussy giggles and shakes her head. 

Pussy Willow:   Oh em gee…I said promo.  P R O M O…promo.  It is where you talk about…

Georgie:  I gets what a promo is Puss.  Ya need to shut ya gob and let me get on it.  Lemme first speak about Ariana Angelos.  A punky little bird what thinks she is a bloody Xena warrior princess.  From what I have been told she has a few matches under her belts and she has friends that everyone seems to think they are training her to be a challenger for the title.  People says that she is mates with Jessie Salco and Krystal Wolfe. 

Pussy Willow:  Both of which have worn the Bombshell Roulette title before.

Georgie growls at the interruption and sits quiet for the moment as she calms enough not to yell at Pussy or the camera.  Finally she continues to speak.

Georgie:  Given that she’s seems to be all mouth and no real challenge, I’m wondering just what it was that she has for being in this match.  I haven’t a scoobie meself. 

Pussy Willow:  Scoobie?  You sound like Ben Jordan with all that way you are talking.   

Georgie:  Please… that geezer’s from East London.  Now me…I’m from South London, there is a difference yeah.  But back to Ariana…seriously, she is nothing more than an opportunity to sharpen me skills in the ring with someone that is juss a punchin’ bag on wheels.  So, now that I have torn that bird down enough, let me speak about the champion herself.

Pussy is once more sent into the body of Georgie, her elbow catching the young Londoner in the midsection.  Georgie crumples slightly as she gasps for breath.  Pussy pulls herself back upright and turns to apologize to Georgie who only waves her away.

Pussy Willow:  Go ahead, you were about to talk about Melissa, the current champion.

Georgie:  Yeah…Melissa.  What can I say about her.  Big bad and dangerous?  Well if’n you ask me, not so dangerous if I’m honest.  I mean sure she is the champion and again that means that she deserves respect for what she has done.  Maybe I do have a teeny tiny bit of respect…

Georgie holds her thumb and index finger barely a half centimeter apart with a smirk which draws a gasp from Pussy.

Georgie:  Before ya go all barmy, hear me out.  I have to give her respect because she won a match for that belt.  But respect ends there because it wasn’t me that she faced for that title now was it?  I mean here I am, me fourth match in Sin City Wrestlin’ and I am being given a shot at that title she wears.  If I am honest, something is tellin’ me that she is only holding that title until I could step into SCW and get me own shot at the title.  And now I have it, the only thing that is going to happen is that I beat her and Ariana and take the title I deserve.

Pussy Willow:  But both of these women have more experience than you do.  How are you going to get over that?

Georgie:  I may not have the in ring experience Pussy but I gots something better than that.  I have my god given street smarts and talent for always coming out on top.  I may not have been a wrestler long but I am a fighter and if I am honest, one helluva scrapper as me grandad says.  So darling, I wouldn’t be putting your wonga on Ariana or Melissa…

Pussy mouths the word wonga with a confused look which only makes Georgie sigh.  The tuk tuk pulls up to the venue as Georgie translates.

Georgie:  Wonga…money yeah?  Don’t bet against me at the supercard because I am a fighter and I will tell ya right now…I don’t fight fair, I fight to win!

With that, Georgie pulls herself out of the tuk tuk leaving Pussy to pay as she walks away.  Pussy rushes to exit and follow, calling out as she does.

Pussy Willow:  We can finish up inside right?

Georgie turns and with a very fake grin, she shrugs and waves.

Georgie:  Wish I could but there’s a little thing called training what I have to do.  Ta ta!!

Georgie lets the smile disappear as she turns and rushes inside leaving Pussy on the entrance to the arena.

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
“The Golden Angel!”
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 07:19:54 PM »
It was the week of Violent Conduct VIII and Ariana was ready for one of the biggest matches of her young career as she was taking on the Bombshell Roulette Champion Melissa and Georgie Robertson in a Triple Threat Roulette Rules Match that was serving as Melissa’s second defence of the title, all three wrestlers have had time to recharge their batteries and had plenty to say about their opposition but Ari had her eyes on the prize, can she win her first singles title?

Carter’s hotel suite, New Delhi, India
Monday the 29th of August 2022, 14:00pm

The things I do for my best friend.

Krystal, Makayla (plus Rachel), Cassie and Becky arrived yesterday after spending the first week back in the states due to the situation with Jessie and when they arrived in New Delhi we got together and decided that we should surprise them with an authentic Indian Feast and that I should be the one to cook it.

I know what you’re thinking, even without my reputation, I’m a Greek-American girl trying to cook authentic Indian cuisine, but I did do my research and try to make it as authentic as I could! I even asked some locals for cooking tips ad (well, the ones who spoke English anyway) they were extremely helpful once they understood that I was cooking for my best friend, one shopping trip later and we had everything we needed.

”Okay, so this is the version without any seafood in it for Carter.” I commented to myself as I started preparing the latest dish, it was meant to be a seafood curry but due to Carter’s allergies, I had to substitute the seafood for chicken and Laz didn’t have any allergies that I knew off I didn’t have the same problem with him. ”This is supposed to be a surprise for Carter, but I don’t want to surprise him with an allergic reaction!”

”Don’t worry babe, it smells amazing.” Francisco assured me, and I grinned in response as I started to put the dish together. ”And I’m not saying that because she’s my girlfriend!” Francisco added sheepishly getting a slight laugh from Krystal who had been watching me cook.

”I don’t think you need to worry about Ari confining you to the couch as soon as we return to Vegas.” Krystal responded with a teasing grin and I laughed in response. ”Anything you need Ari? I need to check to see if Cass and Becky are still playing on the switch or have started having sex yet!”

”Trust me Krystal, you would’ve heard us by now!” Cassie called out from the couch after pausing a game of Mario Kart 8 and the older Aussie shook her head. ”Besides, what kind of friend starts having sex with someone inside someone else’s hotel suite?”

”The kind that exists in those porn videos you watch!” Makayla responded with a teasing grin and Cassie responded to Makayla’s wife with a mocking imitation. ”Shame that Becky can’t stay around for the feast.”

”Believe me, I’d love to because it smells amazing, but I can handle spice about as well as the average human handles radiation.” Becky joked and I chuckled in response, I had tried to keep the spice levels to a moderate level knowing that most of the people at the feast weren’t going to handle spice that well but had underestimated just how little spice Becky could handle. ”I’ll make it up to you once we’re back in Vegas.”

”You don’t have to make up for anything Becky, your presence is more than enough.” I assured her, and Becky grinned. ”Speaking of presence, any ETA on when Carter’s arriving with Laz?”

”Carter said that he and Laz are set to touch down in a couple of hours, and that’s not counting the time it’ll take them to arrive.” Krystal responded with a shrug and I glanced over at her whilst trying to keep an eye on the curry I was preparing. ”Didn’t the locals say that a good curry takes hours to make?”

”They did, but it’s useful to know how many hours I have left to finish each dish and for you guys to help me plate up because I only have so many hands.” I explained and Krystal nodded as she got the idea, the rest of the cook proceeded as normal as I prepared the feast.

Little knowing of the…….incident that would result from it.

Outside HB Carter’s hotel suite, New Delhi, India
Monday the 29th of August 2022, 20:30pm

Something feels wrong.

It’s not my cooking, considering I had never even tried to make a curry the authentic way before (much less an Indian feast) I surprised myself by how well everything turned out! As I explained Becky excused herself back to the room that she shared with Cass due her low tolerance of spice a couple of hours into the preparation but Cassie did take some naan bread and two of the milder chutneys (that were left at least) for her to eat so she wasn’t going to go hungry.

As we were leaving Carter’s room after the feast Cassie realized that she had forgotten her phone after taking it out for TikTok, I didn’t even know Cassie had a TikTok account, but I still gave her my copy of Carter’s key card to let herself in, so what was the problem?

Carter’s suite was big, but not that big comparatively speaking, I’m sure the bosses have much bigger suites in the hotel, it shouldn’t take Cassie that long to grab her phone but alas?

”I’m starting to get worried.” I sighed as I glanced over my shoulder at the suite and the others nodded in agreement. ”Cassie shouldn’t be taking this long right?”

”I saw her put her phone down on the countertop during the feast, it’s across the room from the door but it’s not like we’re asking Cassie to run a marathon or anything.” Krystal commented with a frown as she brushed some hair over her ear. ”Maybe she stopped to grab some leftovers for Becky? You know, so she wouldn’t feel left out?”

”What leftovers? Between us we devoured enough food to feed the whole city.” Francisco pointed out and whilst I wasn’t taking sides with my boyfriend because I loved him, I had to admit that he had a point. ”Maybe there was something left over in the pans but surely not that much.”

”I’m sure she has a good reason.” Makayla responded before the door finally opened and Cassie emerged phone in hand. ”Did you get lost in there?”

Cassie said nothing in response, just kept her head low to the ground and it didn’t take me long to realize that something was wrong with the young wrestler, her normally bubbly personality was replaced by a solemn one and her body language told me and Krystal (as we were nearer to her) everything we needed to know, that Cassie was deeply upset by something. ”Cassie, is everything alright?” I asked concerned for Cassie at which point she sobbed a little before wiping a tear from her eye. ”Come on, you know you can tell us anything.” I tried to assure her as Krystal and Makayla walked up.

”Here, take this.” Krystal responded as she knelt down and produced a tissue from her pocket, Cassie took the tissue from her older cousin and used it to wipe some tears from her eyes but the look on Krystal’s face worried me. ”Cass, you’ve been bawling your eyes out, haven’t you?”

Slowly the Australian teenager raised her head and we saw what Krystal meant, Cassie’s eyes were bloodshot and what little makeup had been applied to her face had been ruined by her tears. ”Not here.” Cassie eventually blurted out in between sobs and we shared a concerned look, what exactly HAD gone in Carter’s suite. ”Can we talk about this elsewhere?”

”Follow me.” I instructed her with a reassuring grin and Cassie trailed behind us as we led her away from the suite.

Ariana’s suite, New Delhi, India
Monday the 29th of August 2022, 21:45pm

Carter wasn’t the only one with this idea.

Truth be told, me and Krystal also had the idea to use our Go Gym connections to hook ourselves up with a suite room, sadly Krystal wasn’t able to do the same for Cass and Becky, both because neither of them were Go Gym Graduates and because all the other suites were taken, but they were happy to be here.

Or at least Cassie was until the incident in Carter’s suite.

”Cass, please remember that we care for you.” I assured the upset teenager as she leaned against the table, I had texted Becky using Cassie’s phone to tell her that something had upset Cassie and she had rushed over to be at Cassie’s side. ”Which is why we hate seeing you so upset, please, just take your time.”

”Okay, I just don’t want this to leave the suite, I don’t want to start any gossip that could damage someone’s career.” Cassie responded as she took a deep breath and we all shared a concerned look. ”When I returned to Carter’s suite, I heard arguing, not like a typical couple argument, something a lot nastier than that.”

I glanced up at Krystal when Cassie said that, it was hardly a secret that Krystal’s childhood had been rough, heck she had a huge blow-up with Jessie over that earlier un the cycle, so I was looking to see if anything had clicked with the Australian woman, Krystal’s facial expression didn’t give much away but her body language told me that her concern was slowly turning to fury. ”Cass, listen to me, this is important.” Krystal said after taking a deep breath before she walked up to her teenage cousin. ”What was the argument about?”

”Laz was yelling at Carter for turning what was meant to be a night alone between them into a circus, his words not mine, all because of Ari’s feast.” Cassie explained as the tears came up again and Makayla handed the teenager a tissue to wipe the tears away. ”I froze when I heard them arguing, I wanted to tell Carter that I had come back to grab my phone but they were already into it by the time I returned to the suite.” Cassie added before she started sobbing again.

”I hate to say it but it’s not much to go on.” Krystal sighed as Becky started to comfort Cass and I hated it as well, but I had to agree. Krystal turned away from Cass to address the others probably to discuss a course of action. ”I’m sure it was a nasty argument but………”

”HE HIT HIM!” With those three words the whole room fell silent aside from Cassie’s sobs, Krystal slowly turned her attention back to her cousin as she held her head in her hands. ”He fucking hit Carter.” Cassie whimpered as Krystal walked up to her cousin.

”Laz?” Krystal asked her cousin in a low voice and Cassie slowly nodded, without a second thought Krystal pulled her younger cousin into a tight hug. ”Oh shit, no wonder your so upset.”

”It wasn’t just once, I didn’t see it, but he beat the shit out of Carter.” Cassie elaborated and we shared a look, it was at that point that I thought back to the night of Carter’s singles debut against Miles and my heart sank. ”I just grabbed my phone and got out of there as soon as I could, I was so scared!”

”The busted lip.” I whispered to myself and slowly, everyone turned to me. ”You guys remember Carter’s singles debut against Miles, right? When I checked on Carter after the match, I found that his lip had been split open…….”

”Yeah, he said that he had gotten it during the match but I didn’t see any point where he logically would’ve split the lip………” Makayla trailed off as it hit her and everyone else in the room like a freight train. ”Oh my god, that wasn’t Miles, that was Laz! How long has this been going on for?!”

”He had us all fooled! He seemed like such a nice guy when we first met him, hell you were briefly competing with Carter for his affection.” Krystal summarized and as she finished her sentence, he jaw hung open, she was looking at me the whole time and it clicked. ”I’m going to kill that son of a bitch!” Krystal declared clearly furious at what Carter had gone through and what I possibly could’ve gone through if I had started dating Laz, she was barely a foot from the door when Cassie sprinted in front of her blocking her older cousin’s path. ”Cass, I know your upset but get out of my way!”

”Don’t you think I wanted to leap to Carter’s defence?!” Cass demanded with a fury that none of us had seen from her since Krystal was managed by Matthew and Marty, or more specifically the final weeks of Krystal’s title reign. ”Laz is taller and heavier than me but I’m still a trained wrestler! He’s a fucking model, I could’ve kicked his ass all over that suite!”

”Then why didn’t you?” Krystal asked plainly as Cass stood her ground. ”Cass, I grew up in an abusive environment, it never gets better, either the abused partner gets out of the relationship and breaks the cycle or they…….” Krystal trailed off as I walked up to the two Aussie women, as I got closer I could see tears coming from Krystal’s eyes as well, it was clear as day that Krystal was just as upset by the whole ordeal as Cass was, maybe more. ”I don’t even want to fucking say it! But there’s only two ways this ends…….”

”I FUCKING KNOW!” Cass snapped at her older cousin and that seemed to bring her back to reality, the nineteen-year-old took several deep breaths before she continued. ”You were my age when you escaped from your dad Charlotte, I was a few months short of my eleventh birthday, but I remember that day like it was yesterday! The day I found out that my aunt who had gone missing on Christmas Day had been brutally murdered by her husband and the news only came to light because my older cousin Charlotte had gone to the police with evidence of his crimes!” The whole room was speechless when Cass said that, I hadn’t even considered the fact that Francisco and Becky had been unaware of the circumstances surrounding Charlotte’s childhood but the looks on their faces told the whole story. ”What you went through can only be described as hell on earth but you made sure that your dad will never leave prison for the rest of his life, I admired you for the strength you showed that day Charlotte and I still do! I just want you to show the same strength today!”

Krystal stood there speechless for a long time, Cass was just a kid, a stoner and a porn addict but just a kid all the same, but it was clear that she had meant every single word that she had said, Krystal had clearly realized that too because she relented and Cassie eased up. ”We know that whatever happened between them has likely cooled off by now, and if it hasn’t. I was only able to get a suite on the other side of the hotel from Carter’s so it’ll likely cool off long before we get back there, but we can’t let this continue, Krystal and Cassie are right, there’s no way this will end well but we can at least ensure that my bestie gets out of this alive but I don’t know how.”

”I know this is a different situation, but when Charlotte escaped from her dad, it took careful planning from both me and her.” Makayla chimed in and we turned to her, Makayla was normally a level headed woman, especially compared to her hot headed wife, but the look on her face and tone of voice said it all, she was ready to raise hell. ”Charlotte previously tried to escape the day her mom was killed, ironically because she was gathering the evidence against her dad, we will need to stage an intervention at some point.”

”Sad thing is? In hindsight, I would’ve had nowhere to run.” Krystal admitted with a sigh as she folded her arms. ”Cassie’s family was my closest living relatives, but they lived in Greenock at the time, that town’s an hour’s drive from Adelaide.”

”Our financial situation wasn’t great either, my dad had been made redundant just before the holidays.” Cassie elaborated with a sad sigh as she leaned against the door. ”They still tried to make sure I had a nice Christmas, but it was a struggle with just eight-year-old me in the house! Throw in a sixteen-year-old cousin as well?”

”We’re glad that situations have improved tremendously, we can tell you that much.” Francisco chimed in and we turned to him, but he clearly had a lot to process. ”But it is getting late, I say we plan our course of action when we’re well rested.”

I would’ve objected but almost on cue, most of the room yawned and we realized just how late it was getting. ”Cassie, I know you went through a lot tonight and I don’t care if it’s three in the morning, if you need anything, call me! Same goes for you Krystal!” I instructed my friends and they nodded in appreciation before everyone but me and Francisco left the suite.

I’m not going to lie, I cried myself to sleep that night, knowing what my bestie had gone through and not knowing how long the abuse had gone on for? It destroyed me on the inside ad all Francisco could do was give me a comforting hug.

I knew we were largely a dysfunctional bunch to put it mildly but we were still friends, family in some cases, we put our bodies on the line every time we wrestled, anyone who’s spent more than five minutes in a wrestling school could tell you that, but hearing that one of our own had been going through spousal abuse hit close to home, closer for some of us.

And it terrified me, knowing that I once competed for that man’s affections before I knew he was gay, knowing that if he was straight then I could’ve been in the same situation as Carter.

Looking out over the city of New Delhi, India
Tuesday the 30th of August 2022, 11:00am

*promo time*

In spite of everything that happened last night, I was trying to set it aside to focus on my job for that morning, and that job was my promo.

”New Delhi, it’s a beautiful city, isn’t it?” I asked as I looked over the city, my long back hair blowing in the wind. ”This Sunday night, this beautiful city will be the host of so much blood, violence and gore that you’d think it was a horror movie, but that comes with the territory for the annual Violent Conduct PPVs and I’m competing in one of the two Roulette Rules Matches against Melissa and Georgie Robertson for the Bombshell Roulette Title, so far I’ve managed to stay undefeated on PPV since I debuted in Greece but this is bigger than Char Kwan or the Metal Maniacs!”

Should go without saying really, but I digress.

”There is certainly a lot that can be said about my competition in this match, from Melissa who’s entering this match without a single defeat to her name to Georgie who many dismissed as a disappointment after she lost to Jessie and is determined to prove her doubters wrong, I know I’m facing a mountain if I want to return to Vegas as the new Bombshell Roulette Champion but it’s like I said last week, many people didn’t think I’d win my rematch against Alicia Lukas yet here I am.” I sighed before grinning broadly. ”If that proves anything, it’s that anything can happen to an SCW talent if they work hard enough and I’ve been working my butt off since I jumped from SCU all those months ago, I guess you could say that I’m not just here to win the title, I’m here to make a point.”

And that point is?

”Hard work, passion and determination pays off and I’ve got all three in spades! Because this is my second match against Melissa and the first since she became champion, so I’m determined to avenge my prior loss and deal Melissa her first defeat! And Georgie is arguably just as determined as me to win her first title in SCW which means I’m going to have to work harder to get that win!” I admitted as I folded my arms. ”And passion? I was told to give up on my wrestling dreams or be disowned by my parents, if that’s nor passion for this business I don’t know what is! Enough talk, let’s jump right into my trash talk, shall we?”

Starting with Melissa!

”Melissa, there’s no getting around how impressive an athlete you are! You’ve gone undefeated for so long and won your first title in that short time! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous, I doubt there isn’t a rookie wrestler in the world who wouldn’t kill for the run you’ve had, but there is a big question dangling above your head Melissa, like a Sword of Damocles if you will.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”How long can you keep this up?”

Just a simple question.

”No one stays undefeated forever, that was one of the first lessons I learned at the Go Gym, off course the inverse is true, no losing streak lasts forever either but that doesn’t apply to you, sooner or later you’re going to slip up Melissa.” I added before shifting my weight. ”We’ve already seen glimpses off it, you got so caught up in wanting to show your strength that you almost lost the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match, a match, I remind you, you wouldn’t have been part off if you hadn’t beaten me in that qualifier, and all it’ll take in this match is one final slip before you lose your first match and title to the woman you owe your title reign too!”

It’s the bitter truth.

”Don’t you think I’ve been there myself? When I signed with SCU I was nineteen, I was fresh out of the Go Gym, don’t think for one second that I’m not speaking from experience Melissa because believe me, I’ve been there!” I added as I folded my arms. ”Having a great rookie year can do wonders for your confidence, I know that all too well, but the keyword there is rookie Melissa and you will make mistakes that more experienced wrestlers can exploit and I’m a three-year pro at this point! Don’t think for a single second that I won’t take advantage of your mistakes because it’s every woman for herself and there’s a title at stake, I’m in it to win it!”

Next up is Georgie!

”I’m beginning to think that I was too hasty in dismissing you as a threat Georgie, you’ve had a rocky start in SCW but who hasn’t? The Bombshell division is one of the fiercest women’s divisions in the country and not everyone can handle the pressure, I like to think that I can but I’m still relatively fresh into my SCW career myself and I still have a lot to prove.” I commented before grinning. ”Heck you could even say that we’ve got something in common Georgie!”

And that is?

”We’re both relative newcomers to the Bombshell Division and we’ve been underestimated by our piers.” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”I’ve only just started to find my feet as a Bombshell three months into my career, you’ve barely even been in the promotion for that length of time and everyone overlooks you as a threat because your only wins were over Levana Cade and Bea Barnhart, to me? That makes you more dangerous, because you’re clearly the underdog!”

Do you bite back?

”The old adage is that underdogs never lose but does that apply to the wrestling ring Georgie?” I asked as I stepped forward. ”Because it’s a sweet idea in premise but in execution? In wrestling when an underdog wins a match that they clearly should’ve lost, we call that an upset, that’s the language everyone used for my win over Alicia Lukas that sored me a spot in the match but I had to fight like there was no tomorrow and rely on catching Alicia unawares to get the W, can you do the same Georgie? Not if I have anything to say!”

It’s that simple.

”Last week I said I wanted to break the so-called Alicia Lukas curse, that hasn’t changed but what has changed is what I’ll be calling myself when I win the title from Melissa, The Golden Angel!” I commented before shaking my head. ”Is it cheesy? Yeah but after waiting so long to win my first singles title. You had better believe that I am fully embracing the cheese when I win this match because I’ve more than earned it!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”As far as I’m concerned? The time for talking is doe and the only thing left to do is get in the ring! I’m sure Melissa and Georgie will have their fair share to say about me, but I’ve said everything that needs to be said on my end!” I said as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Melissa, you may not realize it, but your reign is already on borrowed time and it’ll only take one rookie mistake for it to come crumbling down! And Georgie? You and I have a lot to prove in this match but I’m not letting anyone get in my way of the win and you will both bask in the Greek Angel’s light as I win my first singles title! I’ll see you ladies in the ring!”

I headed back to the hotel as the scene fades.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 09:50:08 AM »
OOC: I got permission to use the character Kimberly Pain

A triple Threat Delight

Rp number two

August 29th 2022,

New Delhi, India

Melissa can be seen entering her hotel room after a long day of doing promotional work for Sin City Wrestling, promoting Violent Conduct and especially the triple threat match for her Bombshell Roulette championship belt. She drops down on the couch, placing her feet on the other end of the couch on top of a pillow and sighs.

“Oh this feels so good.”

She closes her eyes, trying to catch some rest before Goth would return, she knew he had taken a touristic trip through one of the museums in the city. She had wanted to join him, but her obligations as Bombshell Roulette champion had prevented her from doing so. She scowls at the thought of having him watch the statues and paintings of famous Indian artists while she had to do nothing more than answer questions from people, take pictures and even holding a few babies.

“It’s time for me to go night, night.”

She has closed her eyes as she had fallen asleep, only to feel some pressure against her feet as she slowly awakes. She lifts her left arm upwards that has been in front of her face and notices Goth sitting there while giving her feet a well deserved massage. She lets out a sigh, groaning with delight as she sees him stare at her with a loving smile upon his face.

“That feels so good, don’t stop.”

He chuckles as he turns his attention back to her feet, letting his wonderful and strong hands work magic on the tired feet. She had been up all day, barely been able to catch some rest as the footwear that she had on had been killing her feet for hours. She had always preferred wearing the casual clothing with matching sneakers. She enjoyed the occasional fancy dress up, but she had taken her job description of being a pro wrestler for Sin City Wrestling a bit too lightly. Goth had been on her case several times for not having read the small letters in her contract, something that now is coming back to bite her in the ass. But had told herself that the positives of travelling the world with he man that she loves would overcome every possible negative that may be ahead of her in her still young and exciting career.

“Oh Goodness, that felt good.”

She says while arching her back as Goth hits a sensitive spot on the sole of her foot, finding a nerve that had been bothering her and slowly starts to work on it with tender loving care. She had often wondered how it was possible that Goth had such soft and sensitive hands after having been wrestling for twenty years now. He had often told her that he had cut open his hands many of times, more than that he could have remembered. Caused her to think that they were as rough as sandpaper. But she gladly accepted the fact that she was wrong.

Goth looks at her from time to time, trying to register whether he was doing a good job or not. He actually didn’t had to as he had known her sensitive spots through the years that they had been very close together. Digging his thumb into the sole of her feet, feeling her feet wiggle from pleasure as he caresses her skin so ever gently. He knew that she was just like jelly in his hands, that he could make her do nearly anything that he wanted. But decides not to fulfil his sadistic side, but be a loving partner and grabs some massage oil.

“Oh my, now things are getting more interesting.”

Says Melissa, nearly purring as she feels the cold liquid touch the top of her left foot first before he starts to massage the liquid into his skin as it slowly warms up underneath his touch. He then repeats the same on her right foot, giving her such a wonderful and tingling sensation on her feet besides that loving smell of massage oil that she thought was irresistible.

“Whatever you do, please don’t stop.”

Goth smiles, he has done this for many years for his wife when she was still alive. She also had enjoyed him massaging her and not just her feet. He had learned the trade by having a lot of patience and being a good listener to what her painful spots were. He had always wanted to give back for all what his then wife had done for him and that is the same for now Melissa.

“Oh my God, stop that Gerrit!!!”

Melissa suddenly start to squirm and burst out in laughter as Goth had started to tickle the sole of her feet and between her toes. The areas that he knew were very sensitive of her. He had made sure that he had her feet locked down tightly in a hold, or else she would have been able to kick him in the face.

“DAMNIT!! STOP THAT GERRIT!!!!”

Goth continues the tickle onslaught on her two feet before eventually getting up to his feet after letting go. Melissa quickly sits up straight, pulling her legs towards her by wrapping her arms around them and stares at him with a glee on her face.

“I swear, I will get you back for that.”

He chuckles, he walks towards the refrigerator, opens the door and grabs a bottle of orange juice. Then he walks over towards the cabinet and grabs two glasses and pours some orange juice into the glasses for either of them before handing one over towards Melissa. She accepts he glass willingly as she takes a sip from it while staring at him.

“How was your day of being in the spotlight?”

He asks with a smirk on his face, he knew that she hates these days. Causing to growl towards him as he smiles back at her.

“Did you really had to ask that?? It wasn’t that bad all by itself, but there was such a long delay because some wrestler, whose name I will gladly want to forget wanted to extend her time with another hour or so merely because she thought that the people loved her.”

This nearly made him spit out the orange juice that he had taken in his mouth after drinking from the glass, only to manage to keep it in his mouth and instinctively swallows it completely. Causing him to cough out loud for a few moments before answering the statement from Melissa.

“That can’t be Crystal whatever her last name is at this moment, she is fired by Christian.”

Melissa rolls her eyes and shakes her head before tossing a pillow towards him, what he barely manages to duck.

“No it wasn’t, hell if I had known that she was invited also then I would have called in sick. But no, it was the three annoying musketeers in Ariana Angelos, Krystal Wolfe and you have guessed it, Jessie Salco. Seriously, if I ever see these three together one more time I…..”

The remark causes Goth to look at her annoyed, causing her to stop midsentence.

“What???”

Goth walks over towards a lounge chair close to the couch where Melissa was seated, he takes another sip of the orange juice before placing it on the table next to the lounge chair.

“It needs to end Melissa, I know that some of these ladies have made it a personal matter with you. But I don’t want to see you get stuck in lower tier fights,k while you could bring so much more prestige to that championship belt.”

Melissa crosses her arms across her chest, staring at Goth with an angry look on her face.

“As if I have not noticed Gerrit, we nearly ended Jessie’s career.. or at least made an attempt to get her shelved for a while. I…”

“And how did that go Melissa?? No, please don’t answer that question…. BECAUSE I WAS THERE!!!”

Goth gets up, he has grabbed the glass of orange juice once again and walks over towards a window that overlooks a beautiful lake. His hand is shaking, nearly causing the orange juice to spill over it and onto the floor. This catches the attention of Melissa, who immediately gets up to her feet and walks over towards him. She wraps her arms around his waist as she plants her body against his. This causes him to stiffen, followed by a low sigh a few seconds later.

“You can tell me Gerrit, I’m here.”

She knew there must have been something bothering him, he had not lost his temper since the rehab days where he had overcome his drinking problems. Goth lowers his head, letting his hair that has been tied up in a tail fall over his left shoulder as he turns his head to the right. Struggling to resist tears from coming, but he is unable to do so.

His lips part, so desperately wanting to speak out the words that has been haunting him for a while now. But the only sound that is emerging from his mouth are soft croaking noises, as if he has not had any liquid of whatever kind in years.

“There have been nights where I have been craving a drink, but…..”

There’s a moment of silence, trying to recover the courage to continue to utter the words that seem to be a struggle. Although Melissa already knew what he wanted to say, she kept silent as she did not wanted to frustrate him. Her hands roam upwards towards his chest as her hands open up, he feels the soft caress as well as how her nails scratch his skin over his shirt.

“But so far I have resisted, I just don’t want to fall back to old habits Melissa…. I….. ”

His words are silent for a moment, feeling his heart pound like crazy, the vein in his neck nearly feels as if it will explode and yet for some reason he feels confidence and calmness. He knew that being in the presence of Melissa is a key reason why he has been sober for several years now. But now it feels as if it has been all for nothing. The fear in his eyes troubles him as he has so many troublesome thoughts crossing his mind.

“If you want I can call some professional help to talk to you?”

She feels Goth’s arms tense, she looks at his right arm as she sees his hand turn into a fist. She knows that this isn’t what he wanted to hear, but has to hear. She would help him in any possible way, but there are things that even she cannot assist him with except giving him this advice.

“Gerrit…, please… you worry me.”

These words causes Goth to suddenly tense up, desperately wanting to tell her that he is fine, that she shouldn’t worry about him. But he knew that he couldn’t lie to her, she would tell from the moment that he somehow had found the strength and determination to tell her otherwise. But instead he just lowers his head and nods.

“I will, I just hope I had not disappointed you….”

She did not respond, the words had come so sudden. She had not been prepared for something like that as the words makes her think back to the days when he had not been rehabilitated. These memories had been the toughest moments that she had ever experienced, causing her to close her eyes in an attempt to withstand the tears that would come eventually.

“Melissa??”

His words come out soft, she could tell he was embarrassed. She scowled at herself for making him wait, even if it was a split second because for him it must have been an eternity.

“I love you Gerrit…,”

These words sounded as if they were the toughest words that she had ever said to him

“I love you too, I just.”

“I will be honest Gerrit, you cannot expect me to be overjoyed with happiness right??”

He stands there rigid, expecting the worse that could happen to him. Accepting the consequences if she would want to walk away from him.

“But what kind of human being would I be if I would walk away from you when you needed me the most, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror Gerrit.”

She feels his body slowly breathe of relief, the tension in his body slowly fading as he begins to turn around and wraps her face between his hands to kiss her. She allows him, because she had felt the urge as well to be loved by him. The two share a long and passionate kiss as every possible feeling of doubt and worry fall away from them. The two finally break the kiss as they stare each other in the eyes with tears in their eyes, but at least these tears are of joy and relief.

“Gerrit, we are in this relationship together, through good and through bad. Besides, I will be damned if I would let this handsome piece of meat fall in the hands of some skank.”

The two burst out in laughter, noticing that the tension has faded away. Goth slowly leans forward, pushing his forehead against that of hers as both of them close their eyes for a moment. She knew that she wasn’t one of the smallest women, but every time that she was this close to him and feel hi arms around her body it always made her feel so small and safe. She feels his hands slowly roam the back of her body as he caresses her, causing her to sigh of pleasure as she had felt the need to feel his love.

“Why don’t we go to the bedroom, I feel so tired all of the sudden.”

She looks up at him, giving him a wink before grabbing him by the hand as the two of them slowly move towards their hotel room bedroom as the shot slowly fades.

September 1st 2022

Melissa is seen working out in the gym, punching and kicking the punching bag as her focus is fixed upon the triple threat later this week. She drives a few high knees into the punching bag before executing a spinning back elbow. She decides to stop her routine as she inhales deeply a few times, scouting the gym to notice that she is alone. Alone? No, we notice her friend Kimberly Pain walk into the gym. The two give each a hug before Kim quickly pulls away.

“Eww, you are sweaty.”

Melissa rolls her eyes as the two share a laugh, Melissa gestures to Kim to go for a sit as the two ladies walk towards a table. Melissa orders a shake as Kim orders a fruit cocktail.

“I am glad that somethings never change.”

Melissa giggles after Kim had ordered her a cocktail, giving Melissa a knowing nod before giggling as well. The two women share a pleasant talk with each other before their order arrives as Kim leans back and holds the cocktail close to her lips.

“Well if it will taste as well as it look, then I am in for a treat.”

She says as both women take a sip from their drinks as there’s a moment of silence between them.

“So what did you wanted to talk about??”

Kim asks after before blowing another breath of air over the coffee while looking at Melissa, who lowers her head and sighs.

“Are you okay Mel? You sounded serious over the phone.”

Melissa turns her face away, looking around as if she is expecting someone before turning her attention back towards Kim. She lets out another sigh as she  nods her head.

“The other night Gerrit admitted he had been having cravings again to start drinking.”

Kim stares at her, gently placing her hand on top of Melissa’s. Melissa had confided with her about the drinking problems that Goth had when the two had first met, how difficult it had been for him to acknowledge his problem and his rehab. Melissa had asked Kim if she could come over, because she needed a friend to talk to. Melissa had been trying to concentrate on her match, but her focus had been drifting away every now and then. Knowing that she cannot make a mistake or else it would cost her the championship belt.

“I understand sweetie, I am here now. So what can I do to help?”

She says with a look of genuine concern on her face, this causes the look of concern on Melissa’s face to slowly fade away, realizing that Kim will help out as a friend.

“I’m really worried about him Kim, I mean I know he is a big boy and all. But I am just concerned that something may put him over the edge, causing him to start to reach for the bottle again.”

“So you want me to babysit him?? I don’t think he will like that Melissa.”

The comment silences Melissa for a moment before bursting out in laughter, causing Kim to raise an eyebrow as she does not understand what is so funny.

“He would kill me if he found out I did that.”

“So what do you want me to do??”

Melissa takes a deep breath before staring into the eyes of Kim, she grabs the drink that she had ordered as her hand is slowly shaking.

“Mel? What is on your mind, spill it out already.”

“Okay, I wanted to have your opinion. He has done his best to stay sober throughout several years and he has done great strides. But I had noticed that he had been craving for a drink. So…..,”

Melissa’s words stop as she is searching for the right words to explain what she had on her mind.

“So I wanted to ask you if you would join me and him to visit a bar with the two of us??”

Kim’s eyebrow raises even questionably, clearly she had not expected a question like this. Kat leans back against the chair while not taking her eyes off Melissa.

“You want me to do what??”

Melissa raises her hands up in the in the air, motioning Kimberly to listen to her.

“Please, let me explain. I don’t want him to go back to be the man that he was when Chantal had passed away. But I want him to understand that if he occasionally has a drink, that he will not fall back upon what he used to be.”

She turns her face away from Kimberly, wiping a tear away as she swallows hard.

“Because I want him to understand that I am now in his life, that he can be happy like he was before his wife died. That he can have a drink every now and then without….”

Kimberly squeezes Melissa’s hand, causing Melissa to be silent.

“Melissa, before I give you my answer. There is something I need to know, does Goth know??”

Kimberly stares intently in the eyes of Melissa, wanting to hear her answer. Melissa gazes back at her, but she is missing the intensity that Kimberly has as she lowers her head for a few moments.

“It was his idea…..,”

Kimberly tries to hide her shock, but tenses up for a few moments. Her hand lets go off Melissa’s as she lifts her hand to her mouth for a few seconds before regaining composure, she slowly lowers her hand back upon that of Melissa. She finally understands that Melissa didn’t ask her to accompany her to support Goth, but she needed her friend to be on her side. Understanding that Melissa didn’t wanted this to happen, but is helpless to do anything about it.

“I’ll be there Melissa, you can count on me.”

Melissa slowly looks up at Kimberly, showing the tears that has been flowing across her face. She runs the back of her hand across her face, attempting to clean her face before answering Kimberly’s reaction.

“Thank you Kim, I truly appreciate it.”

Kimberly squeezes her hand, smiling towards her as she hands Melissa a napkin that the Bombshell Roulette Champion accepts with a giggle.

“Now let us change subject, how are your preparation going for your title match??”

Melissa rolls her eyes after hearing that question from Kimberly

“Ugh, I had forgotten about that one Kim. I mean, I am usually focused to do a full preparation so that I will be ready for anything that may happen. Because the way I look at things, as long aas I am prepared and I lose?? Then at least I know that I have done anything that I could to withstand anything that either challenger will do to me. But now?? I am not so sure anymore and that has to end.”

She leans backwards in her chair, staring at the shake that she had ordered and realizes that she had barely taken a sip from it. She slowly lifts it to her mouth and takes a sip from it, but for some reason it doesn’t taste the way it always does for her.

“I am just a few days away from facing Ariana Angelos, someone that I have beaten all before to qualify to win my title. I don’t understand why she all of the sudden is a challenger for my belt. Is things going that bad for Sin City Wrestling? That they have to handpick one hit wonders to a title shot??”

“Well she did beat Alicia Lukas recently.”

Melissa groans at the comment that Kim had made, she had to admit even though Alicia has been in a slump recently it was still a former Bombshell champion.

“I guess it’s understandable that Ariana has gotten a confidence boost. Something that I cannot possibly deny that. But I still feel that she thinks she is entitled to something because of that victory, it’s just like I am being treated to Jessie Salco 2.0 for crying out loud.”

Melissa says with annoyance that amuses Kimberly Pain

“And what about Georgie??”

Melissa is silent for a moment after hearing the mentioning of Georgie Robertson’s name.

“To be honest?? I don’t know, I barely understood half of what she was saying. And the other half just sounded like every other Bombshell I have faced before, I guess I was expecting more from a foul mouthed girl like her. But I will take care of that this Sunday.”

Kim smiles as she takes a sip from her cocktail, enjoying the taste as the two women are silently enjoying their drinks. Kim places the cocktail glass down in front of her after finishing it and stares at Melissa.

“I have an idea, why don’t we go for a workout tomorrow?? I could use some exercise. Plus I will make sure that you won’t be distracted, because we cannot have you lose that championship belt to either of these girls.”

She says with a wink as Melissa smiles and nods her head while finishing her drink as well.

“I think that’s a wonderful idea Kim.”

The two talk some more as the shot slowly fades.

Defending my title

Melissa is prepared to go out with Goth and Kim, she just put on a sexy outfit that doesn’t reveal too much as she notices the camera crew approaching her. This causes her to sigh before dropping her head and start to shake it in disbelief.

“You got to be kidding me, right now???”

Melissa’s eyes look pleadingly towards the camera, only to turn into one of resignation as she realizes that the camera crew won’t go away. She sighs as she picks up her phone and starts to text message Goth that she has to do a promo for her up coming match. Only to receive a confirming message a bit later on as she turns her attention to the camera.

“You know something? I should be really pissed off by you all right now, but instead of making your lives a miserable hell. I will use my anger upon the two ladies… and I will use that term lightly, who I will be facing this coming Sunday for MY championship belt.”
Melissa says as she takes off her jacket, revealing a black Type O Negative shirt that matches with her black short skirt. She walks over towards the sofa and sits down as she crosses her legs as well as her arms.

“Are you going to keep a girl waiting?? I thought you were all ready?”

She says with a cynical smile upon her face, she is clearly not amused as she had to wait for the camera crew to set up their stuff.

“OH finally, some progress. I guess I just need to get after each and everyone of your asses to have things gotten done around here. I mean seriously, it’s quite amazing how some of you people that are hired by this company. But you are in the clear, because even though you have been bugging me for a while there are those who are worse. And I got two examples lined up to challenge me for the title… Georgie Robertson and Ariana Angelos. Two names that wishes to be different from each and every other Bombshell that I have faced so far. And yet, there are too many similarities that I really start to struggle with. And with struggling I tend to point out to obvious overconfidence issues, combined with the fact that have a larger than life complex. And to complete the entire point of no return, they are just not good enough.”

“Now don’t get me wrong, what I mean with not good enough is not what all of you simple minded fools are going to be chomping from the mouth already. Because even if you are not good enough to take home my golden championship belt, you are obviously still good enough to earn a well deserved victory here and there. But it’s the consistency that I do miss in your abilities inside the ring, not to be confused with the ability to have a fantasy dream that has a larger than life proportion.”

She sighs, lifting her fingers towards her curly hair as she starts to twirl with it in an attempt to keep her from falling to boredom.

“And even though with me giving some subtle hints of whom I would start off by knocking down her Greek door. It will be the brash, foul mouthed, heavy accented little Georgie that I wish to start off with. So good news for all of you Ariana fans, you may just end up staying up later than mom and dad’s custom bedtime. So enjoy little rascals, because Ariana will be next.”

“And I guess I have some good news and bad news for Georgie, the good news is that there is someone that doesn’t feel that she is too good to at least give some respect. Respect for what I have accomplished, something that I respect in people as that would normally allow them to have the opportunity to grow a conscience. But I guess that doesn’t count for little Georgie. Because Georgie here has made the oldest mistake in the book. To believe in her own delusional assumptions. She sees that she is handed down a championship opportunity, causing her to believe that she is going to win it. Now fair enough, I would have been very surprised if she would have stated the obvious that she is not good enough at this moment that she isn’t good enough to content for a championship right now. But of course, when you finally are allowed to have the spotlight be shown upon your bleak and rather pale forehead. Then I can understand that you refuse to buckle under pressure as you are looking for a diaper to crap in.”

The serious look on the face of Melissa is telling us that she had no intention to show respect for the youngster

“And now there’s the bad news Georgie, just like little Ariana I am going to school you. And no, I am not going to teach you some new wrestling moves, that is your duty to educate yourself of what you can and cannot do. But I am going to educate you on what you can do and what you cannot do against ME. Oh yeah little London brat, I am going to drive these knuckles up and down your stinking face.”

Melissa raises her hands upwards, gesturing that they will be driven up and down her opponent.

“I am not suggesting that I will maim that pretty little face of yours, but I am going to teach you the hard labour that I had to endure to even be considered to be trained by Goth. The greatest wrestler that has been active in this industry for 2 decades. Because you can think just because I am about to marry him, that I got everything that I wanted. And everyone that even remotely thinks that I just have to flash my whimpers and I get it. You couldn’t beat the crippled little Jessie that I destroyed, perhaps you need to get your head out of your ass and start to understand that when you don’t give yourself a 100 percent like I have, then an idiot like Ariana will beat you. And when I thought that I was looking forward to face someone like you, I was presented with a disappointment. A disappointment that needs to be erased from my competitive mindset. I have beaten young girls, I have beaten a Hall of Fame Legend. Hell I have won the title in the most gruelling match imaginable, while you thought it was just me sitting in a bathtub and play with my rubber duckie.’

“These hands can be soft and these hands can be brutality personified. So don’t start to come to me that you are from the tough streets of London. Because let me educate you for the final time before I turn my attention to our mad little Greek Drama Queen. Understand this Georgie, this Monday when you wake up you will feel something that you have never experienced before. Because you will feel the pain of being in the ring with an ass kicking machine, you will feel the muscles after I have stretched you to the point that you will pass out or scream for Uncle. But the best part of it all is that you will wake up, realizing that you have been added to a larger growing list of casualties that so far on the other side has got no name of ever being able to beat me. So go ahead little girl, go ahead and force your own Brexit by these hands this coming Sunday. Because I intend to break you into half and leave you for what you truly are… useless.”

She shakes her head as she turns her attention to her other opponent.

“I can’t believe I even had so much to say to such an annoying girl, oh wait. That’s the one that I am going to be talking about next right??”

She rolls her eyes as she decides to sit down and place her head in her waiting hands as she is whispering something that the microphone cannot catch.

“Ariana, sweetie. I try to understand why you are such a delusional girl. I understand that you want to prove a point, I understand that you have had a rough upbringing. I understand that you want to do something for your friends. But you got so much things mixed up inside that scrawny little head of yours. Making me wonder whether I should have kicked you a second or even a third time on Climax Control? You are making me wonder that you perhaps thrive on being under appreciated, because that’s what you have been told to be all your life isn’t it?? Do you want people’s sympathy, or do you want my respect?? Because let’s be honest sweetcakes, you are doing everything the wrong way to have ever received my respect.”

“I will give you my respect though for taking a bullet for Jessie, but I just wonder what is wrong with people these days that they think they can be best of friends with people in this industry that can be a potential opponent. Because that’s what Jesie can be, what Krystal can be. And before you start to say the very same thing about me, I already have faced Kat Jones. Me and her told each other for the very first time that we sparred together, that we wanted to kick the living shit out of each other if we ever got paired. Because we have something that YOU or any of your supposedly friends don’t have. Winners mentality, we got that particular edge that separates us from the little girls.. It’s just a shame that Kat is unable to compete, because the world has lost a great competitor and what did we get in return?? Georgie?? You?? Jessie Salco?? Good Lord, I wish I could just use a time machine, go back in time and make sure that Kat didn’t got molested. Because me and her inside that six sided ring one final time would have been the Bomb… Now all that I am left is two firecrackers that won’t explode because you got thrown into the water.”

“Do I think you will not be able to beat me? Oh sure you can, do you think that I will allow you to beat me? Are you delusional?? I remember our match sweetie, I remember how far I had to go to break you mentally and physically. And seeing how much further we have gotten, makes me realize that I need to crush your momentum that is stuck inside your head. You beat Alicia Lukas? Good for you, you can look at that victory from Climax Control on Youtube every time that you access it on your phone and tablet. Because that’s what we people tend to do right?? Only to remembrer the good things in life, never the bad. But I do, I may have not had experienced a loss as of yet, but I know one day I will. So cut the Jessie Salco mimicking crap of thinking that I will never lose, but I am the one that will guide my man through something that YOU thankfully don’t have to worry about. But before you think that it will distract me from our match?? You could not be more mistaken in your entire life. Because I am going to prove to you and Georgie why I am the Bombshell Roulette Champion, why I am undefeated so far… And I will prove to you Ariana. That me beating you the very first time wasn’t a fluke, that you don’t deserve this title… and that I am going to educate you to educate you both why I am the very best. See you Sunday girls, I got something more important tot do than staying any more time with the camera crew.”

With that Melissa walks off as the shot fades to black (OOC: Story will continue on Goth’s rp)
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>