Author Topic: “Blood Was Spilled, Ready for More?”  (Read 656 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Blood Was Spilled, Ready for More?”
« on: June 06, 2022, 12:23:57 PM »
(Gabriel was used with permission from Mark)

Climax Control 332 was one of the most violent nights in Climax Control history all thanks to two events, the Scaffold over the Piranha Tank Match between Krystal Wolfe and Diamond Steele and the brutal attack on Amber Ryan by Masque which effectively cancelled the Main Event between Ryan and Roxi Johnson for the World Bombshell Championship! How Climax Control 333 could possibly top that was uncertain but a few things were certain.

At the top of that list was that Krystal, who had won the Scaffold over the Piranha Tank Match against Diamond in brutal fashion, was in action for the second week in a row and it was a chance that Krystal was waiting for, a chance to win back the title that had solidified the Australian Bombshell’s place in the company, the Bombshell Roulette Championship! A title that Kat Jones had won from Diamond at Into the Void XI! Kat Jones already had her first defence squared away having defeated Seleana Zdunich in a Roulette Rules Bar Room Brawl Match at the first show of the cycle and was set to make sure that she made it to defence number two, especially since the qualifiers for the annual Ultimate X Over the Pool Match for the Roulette Titles were starting this week! Can Krystal win back the title that made her famous?

St. Mary Medical Centre Parking Lot, Long Beach, California
Sunday the 5th of June 2022, 19:15pm

Fuck my life!

I knew going into that match tonight that whatever crazy idea Christian had was going to be just as painful for the winner and the loser of the match! This is the same guy who created the Scaffold over the Piranha Tank Match in the first place after all, but when it was announced that the match had been upgraded I had my reservations, especially after the details of just how the match had been upgraded were revealed to me and Diamond.

I bet if Christian could electrify the water without killing the fish, he would’ve done that too!

To make a long story short, I won, I sent Diamond flying into the tank with the Down Under Thunderbomb after choking her out with the Long Rest but not before wrapping my arm in barbed wire! It should go without saying that we were both in need of a trip to a local hospital but Diamond had it worse for obvious reasons but whilst I merely suffered a concussion, bruised ribs and at least twenty stitches to stop the bleeding, the doctors wanted me to stay at the hospital for most of the week for observation.

Any other time I would’ve been okay with that, but right after I had my stitches put in, the card for Climax Control 333 was announced and more importantly, my match against Kat Jones for the Bombshell Roulette Title, I knew I couldn’t stick around that long after such a huge match was announced so I took matters into my own hands, and by that I mean I discharged myself from the hospital.

A decision that I just know won’t be popular with Makayla or Cassie but hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

”The Uber will be here in five minutes? Perfect.” I said over the phone as I ordered myself an Uber, right now I just wanted to get back to the hotel and hope for the best regarding, well, everything. ”I’ll see you……..” I never finished that sentence as I spotted the rent-a-car that me and Makayla had been using since we arrived in Long Beach, and sure enough Makayla and Cassie were in it. ”On second thought, cancel that Uber, I’ve got my own ride.” I sighed before hanging up right as Makayla stormed out of the car.

”Charlotte, I’ve seen you do some dumb shit in the name of your sport before, but this takes the god damn cake!” Makayla exclaimed as she got out of the car and walked up to me. ”Bella Madison had to pull out of wrestling for the whole cycle because of a concussion, Amber Ryan likely has more injuries than I care to count and don’t even get me started on Diamond! And you’re over here discharging yourself from the hospital for a title match?!”

”I know it looks bad!” I responded as glanced down at my bandaged ribs before shaking my head. ”But they wanted to keep me in the hospital for most of the week for observation, how the hell was I supposed to get my training in under those conditions?!”

”You really think Gabriel’s going to let you train at the Go Gym?!” Cassie chimed in as she walked up to us. ”Even if you weren’t concussed there’s no way Gabriel would risk you aggravating your injuries, Keira, Roxi and the other trainers at Hero Academy told me that training whilst injured is a good way to make your injuries worse and I was talking about something comparatively minor like a leg injury, not the laundry list of injuries you entailed during that match!”

”Look, I’m definitely not saying that I agree with your choice Charlotte, I don’t need to be a medical professional to know that discharging yourself from the hospital after that match is a bad idea on many, MANY levels!” Makayla sighed in response as she rubbed her forehead in annoyance. ”But we need to get back home to Vegas in any case! Luckily it’s only a four hour drive from Long Beach to Las Vegas so we don’t have to worry about any medical complications from the flight.”

”Yeah, Chloe Benton demonstrated how it’s a bad idea to fly whilst concussed after her match against Masque.” I nodded in response thinking back to the third show of the Greece Lightning tour. ”Have the bosses commented on my decision yet?”

”I didn’t see anything on Twitter, but if they did see your tweet about discharging yourself we’ll probably hear Mark swearing from outside the city limits.” Cassie responded as she shook her head and I nodded as I got the idea. ”Either way, I don’t see the title match between you and Kat happening unless your medically cleared, meaning that Christian will likely make you get tested and cleared by Saturday.” Cassie added and I had to admit that she was probably right. ”Beyond the whole “discharging yourself” thing, there’s one thing I haven’t been able to figure out, when exactly did you get concussed during that match? Your back and ribs took most of the damage.”

”I’m not a hundred percent sure but I think it was Diamond’s Poisonrana that did it, that move is dangerous enough at the best of times but on a hard, metal surface like the scaffold?” I explained and Cassie nodded agreeing that that was the most likely cause. ”I’m guessing you guys didn’t just come here to yell at me for discharging myself from the hospital and are here to take me back to the hotel?”

”I was hoping to get here before you could do that and try to talk some sense into you but when I saw you out in the parking lot, I knew it was too late.” Makayla sighed as she motioned towards the car. ”But for the love of god Charlotte, don’t pull a stunt like this again! We’re only angry at you because we care but if you suffered a career ending injury because of this, you’d have no one to blame but yourself, I hope you realize that.”

”I’m not going to hear the end of this for the rest of the week, am I?” I asked the other two women and they quickly shook their heads in response. ”Let’s just head to the hotel! I’ve had enough of this hospital parking lot to last a lifetime.”

”First thing you said since me and Cassie arrived that I’m in total agreement on! Let’s go.” Makayla responded with a nod before we got in the rent-a-car with Makayla insisting that she driv.

We’ll soon see if I regret my decision I guess!

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 6th of June 2022, 11:00am

So yeah, the whole “discharging myself from hospital so I can train” thing isn’t going as well as I’d hoped.

Me, Makayla and Cassie weren’t even within the Las Vegas city limits when I got told by Christian to essentially not bother trying to go to the Go Gym to train because Christian called Gabriel the moment he saw my tweet about it and I’ve essentially been barred from the Go Gym for the week! And Makayla made it clear to me that she wasn’t going to let me even get a second of training in due to my injuries, she’s not even letting me go out for morning jogs.

I discharged myself from the hospital to train for the title match against Kat, and now I can’t even do that! I do have one possible way around this and that’s Jessie’s home gym but I’ll have to wait until later to see if she’ll even entertain the idea.

”Seriously Makayla, you don’t have to baby me!” I exclaimed after I sat up from the couch to let her fluff my pillow, since we got back from Las Vegas Makayla told me to get some rest and made it crystal (no pun intended) clear that she wasn’t taking no for an answer. ”I’m twenty six for fuck’s sake!”

”Yeah, you’re a twenty six year old woman who thought it would be a good idea to discharge yourself from hospital after going through a match so brutal it would give Jigsaw second thoughts!” Makayla reminded me and I frowned before shaking my head in response. ”Frankly I’m surprised Bella Madison hasn’t jumped down your throat yet considering that she has to miss the entire cycle because of a concussion!”

”Yeah, I saw her interview as well! I guess the silver lining there is the fact that she didn’t get it from the Queen for a Day match.” I nodded in agreement before there was a knock at the door. ”Are we expecting company?”

”This early in the day? I don’t think so.” Makayla responded as she shook her head before she went to the window to see who it was. ”Charlotte, I know I told you to get some rest but you had better answer that. It’s Gabriel and he doesn’t look happy.”

”Great, another person to jump down my throat!” I grunted in annoyance before easing myself off the couch and going to answer the door, once I opened the door I let out a deep breath. ”Hey Gabriel, I don’t suppose I need to ask what brings you here, don’t I?”

“No, you don’t.” Gabriel responded before I stepped aside to let him in the house before I followed him back into the lounge, Makayla quickly excused herself from the room to give us privacy and I braced myself. “Charlotte, what you went through last night on Climax Control is the type of match that could end a career, I understand that it wasn’t your choice to take part in it as Amber booked the match and Christian created the stipulation, but what I can’t understand is your decision to discharge yourself from the hospital.”

”The doctors wanted me to stay at that hospital for most of the week for observation, if I wasn’t booked next week I would’ve stayed there.” I explained as I folded my arms and Gabriel’s expression remained unreadable. ”But when I got the new card text and the news of my title match against Kat. I felt that staying there and hindering my training would just hamper my progress.”

“Charlotte, you have twenty stitches, a concussion and bruised ribs, compared to your opponent you got off easy but even if you were medically cleared you’d still be a danger to yourself and your sparring partner if I did let you train at the Go Gym, luckily Cassandra called me not long after you made the initial tweet and Christian’s follow-up tweet confirmed it.” Gabriel responded and I let out a deep breath before nodding. “The way I understand it, is that the only way the match between you and Kat will go ahead is if you get cleared by the medical team by Saturday?”

”Essentially yeah, Christian said as much on Twitter.” I explained with an aggravated sigh before I grabbed my phone to double check what exactly Christian said. ”Basically, unless I get medically cleared then the title match isn’t happening, bruised ribs take at least three to six weeks to heal and my stitches won’t come out until next Wednesday so it’s obvious that he meant my concussion.”

“To be honest Charlotte? In Christian’s shoes I would’ve just named you as the first entrant into the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match at Summer XXXTreme and left it at that, you would’ve had more han enough time to heal and you wouldn’t have pulled a stunt like that.” Gabriel responded with a frown before I heard a dog sniffing at Gabriel’s feet and we glanced down to see Garrus standing there with his tail wagging. “I see Garrus is growing up fast.” Gabriel commented as he patted the German Shepherd puppy on the head.

Off course, calling Garrus a puppy at this point was a misnomer, he was half a year old by this point and was almost fully grown, but he was still a puppy even if he was bigger than the coffee table between us in the lounge. ”Not sure what’s growing up faster, Garrus or Rachel.” I commented with a small grin as Garrus lay down at Gabriel’s feet. ”Look, I know my stunt was fucking stupid, especially since I’ve quickly learned that no one in their right mind will train me in my current condition, but aside from making sure I pass that concussion test, my main focus is winning back the Bombshell Roulette Title.”

“I expected to hear nothing less from you Charlotte, but I strongly advise that you don’t make the same mistake again.” Gabriel responded with a frown as he stood up to leave. “Because this is the first time you’ve pulled such a stunt, people are willing to be more lenient with you, but if you make a habit of it then the bosses might decide that keeping you on the Bombshell roster isn’t in the best interest of your health and wellbeing.”

”In other words, they’d fire me for making a choice about my health? No offence Gabriel but that sounds like it would open a floodgate of wrongful termination lawsuits.” I pointed out and Gabriel just shook his head in response.

“Not when there is a consistent pattern of behaviour, any decent lawyer would tell you that that lawsuit wouldn’t have a chance in hell, and as I remember it you hired one of the best law firms in the state to represent you and your family in the wake of the fallout with Matthew Kennedy.” Gabriel reminded me and I nodded reluctantly as he went to leave. “Just remember Charlotte, I’m only barring you from the Go Gym for your own good.” Gabriel added before he left my house.

My own good, if Christian had just left my match with Diamond alone I wouldn’t have had that conversation with Gabriel but I did have one last fallback in my quest to train for the match against Kat.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 6th of June 2022, 19:00pm

How do you think my meeting with Jessie went?

If you answered “she would’ve closed the door on me if I hadn’t brought Cassie with me” then you are right on the money! Jessie isn’t a woman who likes to pull verbal punches, she’s almost like Fenris in that regard, and she let me know in no uncertain terms that if Gabriel wasn’t going to let me train at the Go Gym, she wasn’t going to let me  train at her home gym either! At the very least she’s letting me watch Cassie train with her.

At least I’m getting out of the house for the first time since I returned to Vegas.

”Feel free to take five Cass, I want to chat with your cousin for a bit.” Jessie instructed Cass and the eighteen year old trainee quickly nodded before she left the ring and started checking out the gym equipment in Jessie’s basement, whilst she was distracted Jessie turned her attention to me. ”So Charlotte, how many variations of the phrase “what the hell were you thinking” have you heard over the past day or so?”

”You’re expecting me to keep count?” I asked Jessie who merely shook her head in response. ”At least two variations from my wife, three from Team Go and don’t even get me started on Christian!”

”Look, even IF I wanted to help you prepare for the title match against Kat, the last time I saw eye to eye with Christian on anything was when I was a member of Team SCW during the Team Erick debacle and I don’t think I need to remind you of everything that happened to me during that period!” Jessie sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. ”I’m not about to risk damaging my reputation with the bosses by training a wrestler who discharged herself from the hospital because she found out that she was in a title match that she wasn’t even cleared for yet!”

”And how is that any different from the numerous stunts you’ve pulled to get title shots?!” I fired back and Jessie messaged her forehead in response. ”Jessie Deserves Better ring a bell?!”

”Yeah and I got banned from receiving title shots or opportunities for the rest of 2018 for my troubles! Charlotte, I like you but if you compare our situations like that again you won’t be welcome in my house any longer and the same will go for Cass!” Jessie warned me and I quickly dropped the subject, especially when I spotted Cass’s head snap up when she heard that. ”I’ll  keep this short and sweet, demanding title shots without earning them is one thing, risking your own health to train is another! You do realize how fucking dangerous concussions are, right? Bella had to miss out on the rest of the cycle because she suffered a concussion during the last PWS Apex event!”

”I know, I saw her interview! But I still have some memories of the match against Diamond.” I responded and Jessie gave me a quizzical look. ”I remember how it started, I remember most of the hits I took during the match and I remember the ending, about the only thing I don’t remember is the Poisonrana from Diamond which is why I think that’s what caused it.”

”And no, she hasn’t rewatched that match yet, Makayla barred her from rewatching it on the off chance to Rachel caught her watching it.” Cassie chimed in and we turned to the younger woman. ”If she’s telling the truth, then it’s not as serious a concussion as Bella’s.”

”Maybe, but let’s not pretend that we’re medical professionals just because two of us are wrestlers and you’re a trainee Cass.” Jessie responded with a frown and Cassie returned to looking over the equipment. ”Anyway, I faced Kat in her last match before she dethroned Diamond, she isn’t as good as her sister Amber but she’s a hell of a wrestler all the same and has taken to the Roulette Division like a fish to water.”

”And if you want further proof of that, look at her defence against Seleana at the start of the cycle.” I nodded in response before letting out a deep breath. ”But how am I supposed to prepare for the match if I can’t train because of my injuries?”

”I’d say that you should’ve thought of that before discharging yourself from the hospital but I doubt they would’ve let you train either.” Jessie nodded in understanding before she started to think for a bit. ”Best idea I’ve got is to look up her past matches, especially the ones that happened before she signed with SCW.”

”I guess that’s  better than nothing.” I responded with a shrug before Cass returned to the ring and they resumed training whilst I watched on.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 6th of April 2022, 20:00pm

*promo time*

Well, at least Jessie’s letting me do this.

”The hell I went through in my match against Diamond last night almost feels like nothing compared to what happened to Amber Ryan and yes, the rumours are true, when I heard about my next match I discharged myself from the hospital to train! That idea didn’t exactly work out the way I wanted but as long as I pass the concussion test on Saturday I’m challenging Kat Jones for the Bombshell Roulette Title and right now? Making sure I get medically cleared so that match can take place is my first priority.”

But what about my second?

”My second priority off course is winning the Bombshell Roulette Title! Kat, I was happy for you when you dethroned Diamond at Into the Void XI, not just because Diamond got what was coming to her since Blaze of Glory but because I was happy to see a fresh face in the Bombshell Roulette Division! Especially when that new blood broke the first defence curse two weeks ago, but with all due respect to Seleana, she has never beaten me.”

And you know what means?

”Couple that with the fact that I carried the Bombshell Roulette Division on my back for just under a year and I think you get the picture Kat, I am a significant step up from Seleana and I hope that you are up to the challenge! You’ve had a hell of a run in SCW so far but your Bombshell Roulette Title reign is just beginning, which begs the question, will you have a dominant run like I did? Or will your reign be like the one before yours?”

Good question.

”Because like you, Diamond got past her first defence early into the Greece Lightning tour but you served as the last challenger she faced in her title reign and much like the match type the wheel landed on, it ended in tragedy for Diamond’s reign! But here’s the thing Kat, when I defeated Diamond last night at Climax Control I proved one thing for certain, if I need to shed a little blood to get the win, I will! Which brings us to the next point.”

The big one.

”Blood was Spiller, are you ready for more? Because depending on what the Roulette Wheel will stop on this Sunday Night then you had better be prepared for more blood to be shed! I already know this well, I held that title for almost a year and in that time I turned away eight challengers in a variety of match types, I’ve been itching for a chance to get another reign like that and this is my opportunity to do just that! But there is the elephant in the room and no, that’s not my concussion talking!”

You know what I’m talking about.

”The Ultimate X Over the Pool Match! That match served as my second ever title defence this time last year and the qualifiers for the men’s and women’s matches are starting this week! On top of that, one of my fellow Go Gym Graduates Levana Cade is in the Bombshell Qualifier so not only am I out to win my second title in SCW but I’m out to ensure that this week’s Climax Control is a clean sweep for the Go Gym!”

Will it be enough?

”The jury’s still out on whether those factors will be enough for me to secure the win in this title match Kat but considering my track record with the Bombshell Roulette Title so far? I like my chances heading into this match more with each passing second whilst your chances of getting past defence number two are looking slimmer with each second that passes! By the time we get to Climax Control in Phoenix, Arizona your chances of retaining should be next to nil whilst my chances of winning, if I pass the concussion test, should be a lot higher!”

It's that simple.

”I’ve been chomping at the bit for an opportunity like this since I lost the Bombshell Roulette Title to Keira Fisher three months ago and I’ve been watching the Bombshell Roulette Division from the side-lines since then, from what I’ve seen Kat you would’ve made a fine Bombshell Roulette Champion and who knows? Maybe you could’ve had a reign like mine? But there’s just one problem. I’m serving as your second challenger and my reign with that belt put it back on the map!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Can I do it all over again when we square off in Phoenix Kat? Can I dethrone the new champion and go on to have another dominant reign? There’s two ways to make sure that happens, one: to make sure that I pass the concussion test because I had to go and check myself out of the hospital and two: defeat you for the Bombshell Roulette Championship Kat and as I turn the page on this already bloody chapter of my SCW Career, it’ll soon become clear whether this match adds more blood or dials it back, all at the whim of the Roulette Wheel! I’ll see you in the ring champ! Keep the belt warm for me!”

I went back over to the ring to watch Jessie train Cass as the scene fades.