Author Topic: “My Redemption!”  (Read 735 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“My Redemption!”
« on: January 31, 2022, 06:48:50 AM »
(Gabriel was used with permission from Mark)

Krystal had already avenged one slight from her first few months in SCW, she had retained the Roulette Title over Keira Fisher Johnson in what was her toughest defence to date! But for the first time in her Roulette Title Reign, the Roulette Title wasn’t Krystal’s main focus going into the new cycle as she had entered herself into the Blast from the Past Tournament hoping to avenge that black eye from 2021 as well!

Her partner was Jack Washington, a former World Heavyweight Champion and the current number one contender to the Internet Title and unlike last year Krystal wouldn’t have to wait long to find out who her first round opponents were! For Jack he would have to deal with Supreme Machine, a gargantuan wrestler who had wreaked havoc since his debut and Sam Marlowe, a returning Hall of Famer whose previous Roulette Title record for length of reign and number of defences Krystal was in the middle of smashing! Can Krystal make it past round one?

Krystal’s hotel room, Reno, Nevada
Monday the 24th of January 2022, 11:00am

Yep, ribs still hurt like a bitch!

I have just woken up in the hotel room I’m sharing with Makayla and Rachel and in case you’re wondering about last night’s defence against Keira then yes, my ribs still hurt like hell, to the point where I’m still surprised that I managed to get Keira up for the Down Under Thunderbomb last night, but I did, and my reign survives another day.

But here’s the thing, next cycle will be the first one in a while where my Roulette Title won’t be my main concern, why? Four words: Blast from the Past!

They announced the team drawing before last night’s Main Event and whilst I wasn’t celebrating over the partner I got (because I feel like I jinxed it by doing that last year and ribs were still being bandaged up when they were doing the drawing) I am happy with who I got, namely two time former World Champ and current number one contender for the Internet Championship Jack Washington who the bosses outright described as potential winners.

And that was before they announced the rest of the field! Literally, my name was the first one drawn this year!

”My ribs hurt like hell, but I still walk out the champ!” I grunted in pin as I eased myself up out of bed, Makayla was currently getting our stuff packed up for the return trip to Vegas and I didn’t realize how late I slept in. ”And I’d do that match against Keira all over again if I could!”

”Maybe, just MAYBE focus on taking it easy for the next week or so? You got diagnosed with bruised ribs and they are no laughing matter.” Makayla responded with a sigh before tossing me a hair brush so I could start doing my hair. ”And I am well aware that that could be taken literally! Also, Charlotte, do you realize how late you slept in?”

”Why? Did I miss breakfast or something?” I asked before Makayla motioned to my iPhone that was sitting on the nightstand, I reached over and read it. ”I slept in until eleven, great! At least our check out time isn’t for another hour!”

”Even so, I’m trying to be as organized as I can! Cassie texted me a half hour ago to let me know that she was packing her stuff and that Matthew and Marty are waiting for us in the lobby.” Makayla explained and I nodded as I got the idea. ”Don’t worry about helping me out, last thing we want is for your reign to end because you further injured your ribs whilst helping me pack!”

”I can definitely think of worst ways to lose my title but I see your point!” I admitted before Makayla motioned with her hand for me to elaborate. ”Say by some miracle Chloe Benton gets a title match against me, and wins!”

”Maybe, but don’t tweet about that on Twitter, Cassie said that Chloe’s feeling really down after her loss to Bella.” Makayla informed me and whilst I nodded, I would completely forget about that by the end of the day and use Chloe as a weapon to roast Mercedes with and get blasted for it. ”Speaking of the Roulette Title, any idea who will step up next month? I know Blast from the Past will be your priority.”

”That’s just it, the tournament is going to be my priority next month! And if I defend the title on the way to the finals, so be it!” I responded with a shrug before there was a knock at the door. ”But if I do get eliminated in round one? Kate Steele seems obvious because she got that win over me last cycle, Keira Fisher-Johnson came the closest out of anyone and she could use that as a reason to try to challenge me again!” I added before Makayla went to answer the door.

”Or it could be someone unexpected, you never know with the Bombshell Roulette Division.” Makayla nodded before she answered the door, I could see the door from the bed and it was Cassie. ”Hey Cass! Everything set to go?”

”Ready as I’ll ever be, how’s Krystal?” Cass asked and I eased myself out of bed before waving to my eighteen year old cousin. ”What? Did she just wake up or something?”

”How’d you guess?” I asked before stretching my arms with a yawn. ”Makayla’s been doing the packing for me because she woke up before me and I need to rest my ribs.”

”Need my help with anything?” Cassie asked and Makayla shook her head before motioning to the mostly full luggage bags. ”You got most of it done whilst Krystal was asleep, didn’t you?”

”Pretty much! The only things left to pack are Krystal’s night clothes, the Roulette Title which she prefers to carry anyway and Krystal’s toiletries.” Makayla explained and Cassie nodded as she got the idea. ”I think we can safely leave those things to Krystal.”

”Yeah, shouldn’t take me too long! I’ll meet you guys in the lobby.” I told them and they nodded before they left with the luggage knowing that I had my own duffel bag.

I left the Roulette Title for last because as Makayla said, I preferred to carry that around so I slung it over my shoulder with the duffel bag supporting its weight, but as I looked at the title I had to pause.

The last cycle of 2021 featured me at my most vulnerable since the reign started but I still retained the title in the end, by the start of the next cycle I’ll be nine months in and approaching 300 days as champion quickly, that alongside winning Blast from the Past was my goal.

And I didn’t care who got in my way, I was going to make the finals!

Driving down the strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 30th of January 2022, 16:00pm

What am I going to do with her?

I am off course talking about Cass! For those who haven’t been watching our Twitter feeds we had been submitting dish ideas to the Ring Rust Café, a new café for wrestlers that was going to be opening up on the West Coast soon which had also sponsored Cass as their first sponsored wrestler, alongside two other girls who I’ve never met.

That doesn’t sound too bad, right? Well, you know how Cass is a massive stoner? Almost to the point of being a parody of stones? Yeah, she had the munchies today and happened to be in the room whilst me and Makayla were discussing dish ideas, one thing led to another and she abruptly left the house to satisfy her cravings! Never mind the fact that we had food in the house, never mind the fact that we could’ve driven her, she just randomly announced that she was going to go out and get food and left before we knew what was happening.

I gave Cass an hour before she called me asking to pick her up because she ran out of money, she actually lasted two hours.

”Again Cass, if you wanted food, all you had to do was ask!” I reminded my younger cousin as I drove down the strip still unsure as to how the hell she made it to the other side of Las Vegas before running out of money. ”You know how good a cook Makayla is! She’s going to be the chef for that Ring Rust place!”

”Yeah but I wanted to try something new! Most of the stuff Makayla cooks is either Greek or American cuisine!” Cass protested and I shook my head with an amused look on my face knowing exactly where Cass had gone first. ”I say as the woman who went straight to the Wendy’s across the street from the PTA Gym!”

”Well if you wanted to remain inconspicuous, you should’ve gone to a place that isn’t frequented by the other trainees at the PTA Gym!” I reminded Cass with a laugh before I got the “low fuel” notification on my car. ”And I’m nearly out of fuel in an area of Vegas I’ve never been to! Don’t suppose you saw any gas stations on your munchies trip, did you Cass?” I asked and my cousin looked around.

”Actually yeah! Take the next right and go down to the end of the street, there’s a gas station on the left.” Cass instructed me and I nodded before following her directions, luckily my cousin was good for something as we pulled up to the station. ”Don’t suppose you could get some snacks for me?”

”You spent most of your allowance on fast food and you’re still getting the munchies? How much weed did you smoke?!” I asked with a shocked look on my face and Cass grinned sheepishly, I sighed before giving her a five dollar bill. ”Don’t go bragging about this on Twitter, I don’t want it to look like I’m supporting your drug habit!”

”Thanks Cous!” Cass responded with a grin before getting out of the car and racing towards the store.

As the attendant was filling up the car however I got a text, it was the new card and my BFTP Tournament Match was one of the ones announced. ”Washington Wolves against Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine, looks like I get to check off another name from the bucket list.” I muttered to myself before paying the attendant just as Cass returned with some snacks. ”Just gonna warn you in advance Cass, I’m going to be training extra hard next week!” I commented as we got back in the car and Cass gave me a confused look as we buckled up.

”How come?” Cass asked and I showed her the text, once she read the card Cass let out a low whistle. ”The bosses are going hard for the first weekly show of the year!”

”You can definitely say that again! I’m pretty sure the only reason my title’s not on the line is because Amber’s defending hers in the Main Event!” I responded with a nod as we started to drive off. ”At least I didn’t get her in round one again!”

”No argument there!” Cass nodded in agreement before I drove off for home.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 31st of January 2022, 11:00am

Back to business as usual.

Me and Gabriel hadn’t really talked since he chewed me out for the Chloe tweet last week but with my (hopefully) first Blast from the Past Tournament Match of the year happening this Sunday night it was a matter of time before I was called into his office, and sure enough? That’s what’s happening now as I watch Adrienne train with Ari.

“Charlotte, I hope that you’ve put our talk from last week behind you.” Gabriel commented as I stepped into his office and closed the door behind me, I nodded before stepping in front of the chair in front of Gabriel’s desk. “Good, I don’t think I need to tell you where your focus needs to be.”

”That depends, Gabriel.” I commented before I sat down with the Roulette Title over my shoulder. I had been keeping it in my duffel bag with my street clothes but I had taken it out for the meeting. ”Do you mean this title or Blast from the Past? Because the way I see it, Blast from the Past needs to be my priority right now, even if I don’t make it past round one for the second year in a row.”

“Good to see that we are in agreement on that, I suppose you are prepared for potentially defending that title during the tournament as well?” Gabriel asked and I nodded without hesitation before blowing a strand of hair away from my eyes. “Good, but again that is if you make it past round one and you are facing stiff competition in the opening round.”

”Not quite as stiff as say, Amber Ryan and Despayre but Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine are no pushovers, literally in Supreme Machine’s case.” I responded with a nod and Gabriel chuckled at my joke. ”Main concern with Supreme Machine is how Jack will handle him, not only is the big guy the biggest male wrestler SCW has seen since Casey Williams was an active competitor but, well, you saw what he did to Fenris, Miles Kasey, Brother David Shepherd and Bill Barnhart.”

“Supreme Machine is dangerous, but what concerns me is his blatant disregard for the rules, whose to say he won’t try to put his hands on you.” Gabriel pointed out and I nodded with a frown on my face. “You are an excellent wrestler and a trained boxer Charlotte but I doubt that will help much against someone with Supreme Machine’s size and strength.”

”Bigger they are, harder they fall! If he does put his hands on me then I’ll happily put my knee straight between his legs.” I responded bluntly before flipping some hair over my shoulder. ”And since in that scenario Supreme Machine will put his hands on me first, I doubt the bosses will do anything unless they want to be seen as punishing a woman for defending herself against a guy who outweighs her by over two hundred pounds!”

“I know you’ve had your disagreements with Mark and Christian, Christian especially, but they are not stupid, they know that such an action would likely lead to the rest of the Bombshell locker room either quitting in protest or giving them a piece of their minds.” Gabriel responded with a nod as I leaned back in the chair. “But hopefully it won’t come to that, what are your thoughts on Sam Marlowe? I know you brought her up at Inception V.”

”Considering that I’m in the middle of breaking Sam’s records with the Roulette Title right after she got inducted into the Hall of Fame? It wasn’t a matter of if I brought up Sam, it was a matter of when!” I pointed out as I patted the title. ”Like I said at Inception V, Sam’s another name on my bucket list, part of me is frustrated that I’m not defending the title against her but I figured that the bosses wanted to keep it to one title defence for the first Climax Control of the year, since Amber’s defending her title in the Main Event and all.”

“That does seem to be the most likely reason, but if you both make it past the opening round then it begs the question.” Gabriel responded with a nod and I braced myself for it. “How long until you face Amber again.”

”Ideally? I’d prefer to meet Amber in the finals, but I have a long road to navigate before I get there and Sam and Supreme Machine are the first stop on that road.” I responded as I folded my arms before shifting my weight. ”And beyond her being on my bucket list, there any other ways that this match against Sam is just Keira part two! Both are Hall of Famers, former champions.”

“And both are poised to be the toughest matches of your career to date, and don’t forget that Sam was Royal Purple’s challenger at last year’s Blaze of Glory.” Gabriel pointed out and I nodded knowing where he was going with this from the outset. “This match is non-title granted but let’s say that Sam pins you and advances to round two.”

”Well for one thing, I’ll probably swear off tag matches in general if that happens! But if that does happen and Sam does make it to the finals then I’ll have yet another name gunning for the Roulette Title, and between Keira and Diamond? I’ve got enough on my plate!” I responded with a nod before it dawned on me. ”But on the other hand, if Sam loses in round two then I’ll have three legendary bombshells with me in their crosshairs.”

“No one ever said that being a champion in SCW was easy, but that match would be something that even Amber Ryan would struggle with.” Gabriel added as I went to stand up. “It falls to you to ensure that it doesn’t happen Charlotte.”

”Well, me and Jack really but the way I see it? As long as Jack keeps Supreme Machine out of the match then it’ll be mine to lose.” I responded as I stood up before shaking my head. ”On paper that SHOULD be easy since Jack and Supreme Machine will be bound to SCW’s mixed tag team rules, but in practice? It’s like you said, Supreme Machine couldn’t give less of a fuck about the rules if he tried.”

“Not the way I’d put it but you are correct, just remember that you have the facilities of the Go Gym at your disposal.” Gabriel added and I nodded as I got the idea before leaving.

PTA News Update, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 31st of January 2022, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Let’s get this show on the road.

“Welcome to the PTA News Update, I’m Marty McFarge.” Marty introduced the segment as the camera cut to him. “In tonight’s top story: the search for Taylor Blazer continues as her face appears on milk bottles across the country, Ms. Blazer has not been seen since her embarrassing loss to Chloe Benton and has since been released from SCW! How many celeries will people put on after the Ring Rust Café opens? And can Cassie Wolfe find love? But first, I’m here with the reigning SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion Krystal Wolfe as she is set to compete in her second Blast from the Past Tournament! Ms. Wolfe, your opening round match is against Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine, what are your thoughts on this?”

The camera panned over to me sitting at the desk with the Roulette Title in front of me.

”My thoughts? My main plan of action this week is to avenge the other black eye on my 2021 record! I’ve already avenged my defeat at Inception IV and this week I’ll continue that trend by making it past the opening round of Blast from the Past!” I responded before I adjusted a bra strap. ”Sam is a fantastic athlete who has more than earned her Hall of Fame induction but Supreme Machine is dangerous, you need only look at what he did to Fenris during the last cycle, if it was anyone else then I could at least say that Supreme Machine won’t risk a disqualification and suspension by attacking me but he’s already proven that the rules don’t matter to him.”

“Indeed, he has, I understand that we are working within a limited time so I’ll keep this interview as short as I can, are you excited to face a competitor of Sam’s calibre?” Marty asked and I gave him a significant look for a good few seconds. “Or is that a dumb question?”

”You tell me, you were there for my backstage interview at Inception V!” I reminded him before I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”It’s as I explained before, upon my graduation from the Go Gym I created a bucket list of opponents, matches and scenarios, a good chunk of them have already been checked off but there’s still plenty of names left to go through and what do you know? Sam‘s name is right bellow Keira’s on that list!” I added before getting into focus. ”Now if you excuse me, I have a promo to do.”

“By all means, the floor is yours.” Marty informed me and I nodded before I got ready to cut my promo.

”There’s no getting around it, last year’s Blaze of Glory cycle was one of the worst times in my professional wrestling career, capped off by me getting left off the Blaze of Glory card.” I commented before I let out a deep breath. ”This year my goal couldn’t be simpler, I want to make this cycle about one thing and that is my redemption! And that redemption starts with my and Jack Washington, collectively known as the Washington Wolves, going up against Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine!”

Let’s get him out of the way.

”If you’re expecting me to start with Sam, then I’m going to have to disappoint you! Why? Because I’m starting with the big fucker!” I commented and Marty nearly spat out his drink when I said that. ”Supreme Machine, you’ve only been in SCW for a short while but you’ve already made a hell of an impact, and no, I’m, not talking about the time you fell flat on your ass during the match against Fenris at Inception V! On paper you are beholden to the mixed tag team rules which clearly states that you have to take on Jack and I have to take on Sam, but in practice?”

Here's the problem.

”You’ve made it abundantly clear that the rules don’t matter to you! If anything, the rules are like guidelines that you ignore.” I added before letting out a deep breath. ”So what does that mean for the Mixed Tag Team Match? That is the question on everyone’s mind, isn’t it big guy? Look, I know there’s no way in hell I can get you up for the Down Under Thunderbomb or get my legs around your waist for the Long Rest and the Record Breaker? Forget it, my knees would just explode from trying that move on you! But what can I do? Well, all men have the same weakness, it doesn’t matter how big they are because a knee to the balls will always bring them down, hopefully it won’t come to that but if you put your hands on me, I’ll happily put my knee between your legs!”

And now for someone I can actually fight.

”Now that her mountain of a partner is out of the way, let’s talk about the person who I can and will take on in this match, Sam Marlowe!” I commented with a grin on my face. ”Sam, you are a hell of a competitor and you more than earned that Hall of Fame induction last year but be honest, how much is my Roulette Title reign eating you up inside? I broke your record for title defences on the same night as your induction,. I broke your record for longest singles reign, on my first attempt I might add, over the Christmas Break and I am poised to hit three hundred days as champion by the end of the cycle, how does that feel?”

Good question.

”I bet it makes you wish that this was a title match, doesn’t it? Try to cut off my reign before that happens?” I asked before scoffing. ”Good luck with that Sam because this reign isn’t ending any time soon and whilst you are on my bucket list, I have one goal in mind and that’s to make it to round two of the tournament and beyond! I know that we’ll steal the show on Sunday Sam but can you keep up with me long enough to get the win? I don’t think so, because this match won’t be the end of my Blast from the Past campaign and I will beat you!”

It's that simple./

”Sam is a Hall of Famer for a damn good reason and I know that my encounter with her is going to be a show stealer, Jack Washington is a former World Champion for a damn good reason but that just leaves on massive wildcard and his name is Supreme Machine! What will he do in a Mixed Tag Team environment? Who knows? But hopefully I won’t be to pull any drastic measures against him!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Sam, your someone who I’ve wanted to face since my career began, in a way it sucks that we have to bring Jack and Supreme Machine along for the ride but we all know that Jack can hold his own, Supreme Machine is a wildcard for sure but at the end of the day the Washington Wolves, myself and Jack that is, will emerge triumphant and move on to round two after Sam is struck by “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe and THAT is ready for Prime Time!”

“That’s all for today, see you next time!” Marty announced and the camera panned out as the scene fades.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 07:02:03 AM by SCW Staff »