Author Topic: ANDREA HERNANDEZ (c) vs KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON vs ALICIA LUKAS - INTERNET TITLE  (Read 2633 times)

Online Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 7k limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Session 14: The Cowboy

”What about relationships?”

Oh no, here we go. One of the most touchy subjects in the life of Alicia Lukas. She looked up, her eyes trailing from the grey carpeted floor of Dr. Whitlow's office straight up to the good Doctor herself who was currently sitting in her chair. One leg crossed over the top of the other, a pen clutched in her right hand and her notepad in her left. The end of the pen moved up and down lightly tapping her cheek. She was unaware of the Pandora's box that she was just about to open. Alicia's heart sank. She knew where this was going and she also knew the type of story she was going to tell, the past that she thought should stay in the past. The issues that didn't matter to her life.Not like the ones with her mother, not like the ones with her children, not like the ones with her father. 

She closed her eyes, her head shaking from side to side as she took in a deep breath and pushed it out laughing behind it. The doctor raised an eyebrow, the pen stopping and moving down towards the pad as she jotted something down. ”There’s...there’s good news.” The words came out with a strong hint of sarcasm and indignation. Spitting with a little bit more venom than she had initially intended. The truth is, the doctor did not deserve that kind of response.Dr. Whitlow had been nothing but great to Alicia she had helped her through everything that she had needed to and the therapy was helping. As much as she fought it and as much as she tried to say that her life hadn't improved, the inner turmoil that had been raging for years had started to slow down.

”Wehn you came back from Japan, did you just meet your husba-”

Alicia's eyes closed as her hand went up. She swallowed, a large lump moving from her throat down to the pit of her stomach as she suddenly felt the need to get up and run. To find a nice quiet area where she could hold her stomach drop to the floor, curl up into the fetal position, and cry. Maybe even throw up. Tears started to form in her eyes as she looked down at her hand, her thumb lightly caressing the area where her wedding ring was. ”I….I was married before Michael.” She coughed to clear her throat. Looking up and pushing her chest out to straighten her back.

Whitlow just gave her a small nod trying to get Alicia to continue. She moved the pen back down writing a few more sentences before giving her a warm smile. ”Life is filled with romance. Some partners come and go from your life. I myself have been married twice.” That was surprisingly calming to Alicia. She wasn't stupid, Alicia knew that other people had been in relationships, she knew marriages failed, she knew people got themselves into relationships that hurt them, that destroyed them, that always played havoc on their mind. But Alicia had made so many mistakes in this regard. And now it was time to face them.

”Well, my first husband…”

She turned kicking her legs up as she lay on the couch. She stared at the ceiling before continuing. When Alicia had come back from Japan she had almost no money. She used a lot of it to get back,to set up a house,to buy a car and get all of her papers organized. Alicia knew she needed to find something, anything. That was when she took up a position with an upstart company, Honor Wrestling. This was going to be great. She thought to herself as the pen was put to paper. Alicia had never performed in her own country before. In front of American fans. Her entire career, her entire in-ring wrestling past was locked to one country, to one style.

But, Honor wrestling was not for the hardcore fanbase who researched people before they stepped into the ring. Honor wrestling was for the casuals. The people who loved to watch Saturday morning wrestling shows, The ones who thought American wrestling was the be-all-end-all of this business. So, her heart started to ache as the president of the company told her, to her face, as she was going to spend some time in their developmental territory legacy wrestling. A smaller company that would run spot shows in the same towns that Honor was in for that week. Against talent that was being brought up from the American independent scene, and house trained athletes who wanted to become what Alicia was. She could feel the anger rising up through the pit of her stomach. She wanted to flip them off, to walk away and go find another company that would properly utilize her talents and her past. 

But she needed the money.

She needed the money to fully set up her life, to get her children back, make sure that she could provide for her boys, and live the kind of life that they deserved and that she wanted. So, she swallowed her pride. And turned up to work. It actually wasn't bad. There were a lot of younger talents there eager to learn and eager to put on great shows and great matches. Eager to claw and scratch and fight for their positions.It was a feeling that Alicia knew all too well struggling in the Japanese dojos. But old habits die hard. After the second legacy wrestling show Alicia went out with friends, or the ones who she thought were her friends now that she had come to a new company. They were all excited knowing that the talents from the main show were going to be there at the same club at the same time. Alicia rolled her eyes as she got out of the cab with some of the other female talents. The way they acted drove her completely insane. No respect for the business, barely any respect for themselves.

Then again, they all got dressed up for the occasion. Wearing skimpy dresses, tight around the athletically toned bodies. High heeled shoes, their hair all done up. Alicia on the other hand stepped forward, her long blonde hair was down and brushed but not done in any special way with any kind of product. She wore a pair of tight acid-washed jeans, black and red converse, and a vintageMetallica master of puppets T-shirt. They got inside the club, the music pounding. The kind of music that Alicia hated, the kind of electronic bullshit that sounded like two Transformers fucking, and one of them had some kind of rust induced sexually transmitted disease

They all approached the bar. A tray of shots slid across in front of them. They all took one raising it into the air and downing it. They didn't even know where the shots came from. Every single one of them looked like they were about to throw up after taking it down. Everyone except Alicia. The whiskey moved smooth down past her throat. She shook her head with a smile before throwing her arms in the air turning to order herself another drink. But before the words could come out of her mouth,a southern accent and a deep voice boomed in front of her. ”What ys drinkin sweetheart? Another shot of courage?” She turned, pivoting on the balls of her feet as she came head to chest with a very large, very muscular, very hairy looking cowboy.

Chris Cane.

He was a 6 foot 4, marginally talented professional wrestler who had been around the world. One who had never really caught on and become a star but who had always found constant work in some of the biggest companies around. He looked just as out of place in this club as Alicia did. His long brown hair was half tied back and half left down, a bushy beard,a pair of torn jeans, cowboy boots, and a red and black flannel shirt with a leather vest thrown over the top. Alicia raised an eyebrow with a laugh. ”You bought those shots. Didn’t ya?’

He laughed putting his hands up and giving her a small nod. ”Guilty as charged. Had to see which one of you ladies could really drink” Have he flashed her a smile, surprised to hear her southern accent. He was from Tennessee, she was from Georgia. Their accents were different but at the same time had a familiar twang to them. Alicia shook her head and folded her arms over her chest. She looked him dead in the eye with a confidence that seemed to be unmatched.

”Well, you know I can drink. Now what?” She added a little sass to her statement. Stepping back on her right foot and keeping her left leg out as she raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders. Chris was over 10 years her senior. Alicia was 23 years old, the cowboy was 36. She was still young and naive despite spending so much time in Japan and living alone and having to grow up fast.

Chris slammed his hand on the bar. Getting the bartender’s attention he moved his and pointed down. The bartender almost seemed like he read the cowboy's mind. Pulling up a bottle of Jack Daniels and two shot glasses. ”Now we’re gonna see if that first shot was a fluke or if ya the real deal.” He poured them each a shot. Alicia turned up her nose and flared her nostrils snatching it off the bar and downing it before he could even think about taking his. She slammed the shot glass on the bar with a smile. ”Well now, looks like we got ourselves a drinker!”

Chris explained it loudly. Other members of the roster were there. The other girls from legacy all looked disgusted by Alicia drinking the shot in spending time with the other wrestlers without them. She turned her head smiling at Chris who smiled back. She was happy to have the male attention. Happy that someone was looking at her as more than just the silly American girl. Someone caught the corner of her eye, she turned and smiled to see Alex Jones. She wanted to go over and say hello, she wanted to ask him how he was going and if he was the one who put her name forward for Honor wrestling. But, it seemed as if Alex was busy. In some kind of argument with half of the ownership of the company, his wife Ana Valentine. Alicia swallowed turning to pick up the new shot that had been poured for her.

She was going to have some fun.

”You bonded with him….”

Whitlows’ voice cut through the haze. Alicia opened her eyes and gave a small nod before pushing off the couch and turning her legs to the side to face whitlow. The doctor finished writing a few lines on her notepad. She reached up and took her glasses off before leaning forward. ”I should have told him to stick those shots right up his stupid redneck a-”

”Alicia…” Dr. Whitlow raised her hand. Alicia swallowed hard stopping before she could finish the sentence. Still, the anger bubbled up, remembering what happened as their relationship developed and went on. She still wasn't over it, still wasn't over what happened and what she went through. After surviving Ronnie, after traveling to Japan and forging her own path. She came back to America and ended up with someone like him. And it still pissed her off. ”That was the start, in the beginning he was there, he gave you attention and understanding. Not even sure of the path it would take you both…..you can’t blame yourself. But….you can go home, think on this...and then i want you to come in tomorrow...we’ll continue.”

Alicia took a deep breath, she closed her eyes as she felt her thumb running area where her wedding ring was again. She let out the breath and gave a small nod before pushing up to her feet. She moved towards the door and stopped taking a moment before grabbing the door handle. ”I hope I’m ready for this…” She pushed through the doorstepping out into the hallway as Whitlow shook her head

”Me to...me to..”

Triple Threat.

”Two and zero aye?”

She couldn't help but laugh shaking her head. Alicia loved to bring up stupid things that opponents had said in the past, she loved to let the words linger out there for a moment before taking them and slamming them right against the faces of people who could not fathom the talent that she had.

”How did that work out for you Keira? You know, we’ll get to that in a little bit. Butbefore thatI just want to stop and breathe and think about thesituation that I am currently in. A triple threat match for the bombshells Internet championship.This division and that title is new ground for me. I think people forget that since I've been in this company I have just been at the main event level. I walked in as a world champion and that's where I stayed.I walked in as the most dominant champion that Honor wrestling had ever seen, only to repeat the exact same feat here in Sin City wrestling. Do you people realise that? Do you remember that? Because it seems like so many of you have forgotten what kind of person I am and where I have been in my career.”

“Everywhere I go I have dominated. Everywhere I go I win championshipsand I proved that I am the best professional wrestler in the world.I have had record breaking titlebrains where I have run through the entire roster. Yet people just sweep it under the table. Just under the rug throw it back down who cares Alicia doesn't matter.”

“It seems like people have to take notice of that now.I have been coasting in this company for too long, complacent with the opportunities that I've been given.I've said it before and I will say it again I would rather earn an opportunity.And that's what I did here. I earned this opportunity.I needed to re discover that fire and over the last couple of weeks I feel like I have.I have slowly started getting back to being the Alicia Lukas that terrified most of this division for a year. .A year where I won the championship, lost the championship, regained the championship, and then made damn sure everyone knew where I was supposed to be.”

“I'm ready to face a new challenge. A new division and a new championship.A new set of records that I can attempt to break and a new championship to try and make synonymous with my name.”

Her lips curl up into an arrogant smile. Her arms pulled over her chest as she stays focused on her goals and her opponents. Her heart lifting up as she feels anger running through her veins.Not just confidence, pure anger.

”And it’s another championship to bring to Wolfslair. It is the only championship that we as a collective have never held. Alex and Austin have been the world champion, Alex has been the roulette champion, Austin the Internet champion on the mens side, Johanna has been the Roulette champion and all three have held the mixed tag team titles. And of course I've held the bombshells world championship.The Internet title is the only one that we haven't added to our collection. The only one that as a collective we have not been able to get and add to the list.It might seem like something small and petty, to look at the group I'm in and realise that there is one championship missing off ourcombined group of accolades.But if you don't think that is a carrot dangling in front of me that I want to chase? Then you don't know me very well do you.”

“Think about it. All the active championships in Sin City wrestling and a member of our group would have held all of them at one point or another.Has there ever been a collective group so dominant in this business before? Certainly not in the modern era.I want to grab that championship not just for myself, not just because it is a new challenge for me and because I have records to break and I can call myself a champion again but also to prove just how dominant we are. Every few weeks someone who is facing one of us will sit there and try and run the entire group down. Talk about how Wolfslair is no longer the force it was.”

“Completely ignoring the titles we have held, are holding and will hold.”

“Every few weeks we prove them wrong. And now is my chance to do it againAlex and Austin are preparing to defend their championshipsand I am preparing to get my hands on one.But to do that, to be able to call myself the bombshells champion and to be able to climb that new mountain, to stand on top of it and know that I have a tonnewalked path in front of me,I have to beat two women. The current champion Andrea Hernandez,and the perennial challenger that every single championship who likes to run her mouth and never shut the fuck up Keira Fisher- Johnson.”

Alicia sneers and shakes her head, Keira’s name making her blood boil with anger and frustration.

”One of these things is not like the others.You see, as much as I have differences with Andrea, she strikes me as someone who is actually worthy of being a champion. Andrea got her hands on that bombshell's championship and has been eager to prove her worth.I wish this had been a one-on-one match. I would love to face Andrea one on one again. Back when Andrea first burst onto the scene in Sin City wrestling she was going on a tear. Destroying everyone that she came in contact with.Legends, nobody's, rising stars, no one was safe from Andrea Hernandez.I was impressed. But I also wanted to beat the living hell out of her.I was the one who stopped that run of dominance. I was the one who was able to beat Andrea as she was going through her run of destruction.”

“But,like a real champion she picked herself up dusted herself off and reinvented herself.She faced the best of the best and has become one of the main names in this company.A true main event star and a bombshell that everyone should watch whenever she is on screen.I'm not going to sit here and try and take that away from her. I'm not going to sit here and rundown all of her accomplishments like I'm some kind of idiot who can'tgo back and research history.I know Andrea is a threat, I know Andrea is the current champion and I know Andrea is going to do everything she possibly can to keep that championship around her waist and stay the bombshells champion for as long as she possibly can.I get it, I do.It is hard for anyone who is a current champion to picture themselves losing a title.”

“And full disclosure I don't like you Andrea.”

“The thing is, I don't have to like you to respect you.I don't have to like you to acknowledge that you have been a great champion and that you have been one of the best in this company.That is the thing that people seem to get wrong. They think they can only giverespect to people who they actually like.That isn't how it works.I don't like you, but I can respect you, I like Amber Ryan I like what she stands for and I respect her. Whether I like someone personally or dislike them has no bearing on how I feel about their professional accomplishments and whether or not they are a positive in this business and our company.I can admit you are a positive in the sin city wrestling bombshells division and you are a champion that deserves to have a spotlight.”

She flashes an arrogant smile keeping her arms folded over her chest as she adjusts her stance to push her shoulders back and her chest out.

”And that is part of the reason why I did what I did. I saw an injustice happening before my eyes. You being forced to defend your championship against someone who is substandard and should not be given title opportunities.Someone who never earned the right to face you.I took issue with it. I took issue with it and I got booked in a match where if I won I would be addedto the bombshells title match at High Stakes. Now,do I agree with you getting involved? Of course I don't. But since your little interference worked in my favour.I'm gonna allow it. However you need to realise that without me in this match people wouldn't give a crap about it. People would just think that Andrea Hernandez was about to walk in and walk out the champion with absolutely no challenge in front of her and she wasn't going to earn that defence on her record.There was no danger of you losing that championship to Kiera.”

“I added that danger. I added that intrigue and I added that question.I have made your championship defence at the biggest show of the year matter. So, if I can admit that you are one of the best champions that this company has right now, if I can admit that you are a positive for this division and this business, then you need to look me in the eye when I get in that ring, come forward, and thank me, thank me for making this match relevant. Because without me this match would just be Andrea Hernandez kicking around a fucking paint can for ten minutes.”

“And lets be honest, we’re already going to see Amber Ryan doing that with Crystal and Keiras wife, and Krystal Wolfe doing that to Char Kwan, don’t you think ONE of the womens title matches deserves to actually be competitive?”

She pauses with a smile, a shrug, and a pause for an answer that will never come.

”Even though Keira will always believe she is what makes something competitive. See the truth is that she and I have done this song and dance time and time again. She’ll tell you, one on one she has beaten me twice. Twice. Once for the title, she’ll crow about it, she will throw it in my face till the end of time just like I will always say she should never have beaten me the second time. THE SECOND TIME. I never said Keira didn’t deserve to beat me the first time. In fact, I have said time and time again that I was rooting for her. I was rooting for Keira to beat me, to take the SCW Bombshells title and have a long reign that mattered.”

“I wanted her to realize that dream that she had because I foolishly thought Keira Fisher Johnson would pull her big girl pants up and be a champion we could all respect and admire who would make the title mean something. But Keira will tell you all what she believes and what she hears and considering we’re dealing with a woman who lives in a delusional world of her own making we need to take what she says with a grain of salt.”

“I know exactly what Keira will say, I know what she will try and get across. She will smile at you all, play the victim and play up the “team hero” bullshit, trying to get you all on her side and paint me as the villain.”

“She will say she didn’t expect to get the internet shot, that she was simply being herself and Mark and Christian rewarded her for that. Maybe even bring up my failures despite the fact my failures are more meaningful than her successes. She will sit there and talk about how the only reason I beat her and the only reason I’m in this match is because of Andrea. Which, is a fact. A fact that is largely irrelevant.”

“For two reasons.”

“One. How many matches have you and I won and lost due to other people’s interference? How many times have titles and things changed hands because of it? Yeah it sucks and I would have rather won off my own efforts, but imagine if Andrea succeeded in what I believe she wanted to do and cost me the match? Would you shed a tear for me Keira? I think not. Because you are exactly what I have said you are. A fucking htypocrite.”

She points towards the camera with a chuckle.

”And reason two. You failed to beat me. You failed to beat me one on one a third time. So now, well, now you’re stuck with me in this match. You’re stuck with me trying to take that Bombshells internet title away from you just like you took the SCW Bombshells world title from me. I am in this match to make sure whoever walks out with it earns it, whether that is Andrea or me. I will make sure to keep that title Andrea has to walk through hell…”

“And I will make sure Keira doesn’t get her disgusting waste of space hands on it. I will make sure she doesn’t turn that title into a laughing stock just like she did my precious Bombshells world title.”

“I already tried to make Keira earn it, to earn what she wants and to stand up like a real champion, but instead of listening to me and accepting that I’m right and she needs to be humble she spat in my face. So now, I’m taking every opportunity she is being handed.”

“At High Stakes, I am beating Keira Fisher Johnson, I am beating Andrea Hernandez. And I will be the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshells Internet champion.

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Keira's Last Stand Part 1: Decisions

The scene is where the last episode left off, this unknown woman appearing on an Island, that is very small. She takes a look around, surveying the area.

Woman: Hmmm... perhaps this isn’t the right place. I don’t sense that energy anymore. Either it’s gone... or it never was here. And if it never existed, that means I did not exist here. Well... let’s change all that.

The woman’s long black hair turns to hair made of fire, her true form. This is Neo Sin. She cackles evily as she floats herself high into the sky.

Neo Sin: Let the sin... begin!

Neo Sin flies at warp speed, towards the nearest densely populated area. We flash forward an unknown amount of time, and the cities are ruined. There is a debris and rubble everywhere. Neo Sin having devastated yet another universe. There are piles of dead bodies, and she sits on a throne made of human bones and skulls. She shakes her head, almost dissatisfied with what she has done.

Neo Sin: That’s another universe down. But this was... it was too easy. There wasn’t even a version of that pathetic worm Keira to kill this time. At least, not one with any strength. There wasn’t anyone to challenge me here. There are so weak.... fragile. They just don’t compare. They are much better off either dead, or as slaves to my power. That is what is needed. An Army. I will travel across every universe that has ever existed, every TIME that has ever existed! And I will raise the Sin Army, and we will conquer everything. And there will be NO ONE left to stop me! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Neo Sin continues to cackle as the scene fades.

--------------------------------------------
Keira is seen coming to the back and into Team Hero's locker room. She slowly shuts the door and sighs, already saying

Keira: Every time. One step closer, several steps back. My luck sucks.

Roxi: It happens.

Keira sees Roxi at the door. She just shakes her head, saying

Keira: Yea, being blamed by Andrea for her mistake. Now we got a third wheel. A wheel that's been flatter since last year. She REALLY wants to erase what happened last year, doesn't she?

Roxi: I would say so, but you know, it's not the end of the world. You have had your back against the wall plenty of times before. This is just another time. It could have been worse.

Keira: Yea, thank you for reminding me of the other thing too.

Keira quickly goes to her bag and pulls out her mask, saying

Keira: Considering all of last year is coming back to bite me. I was legit waiting to see if that world's Sin would pop up at SCW.

Keira turns her head to Roxi, saying

Keira: I haven't told Jessie, Candy or the others what's going on in terms of that. Considering all that happened last year

Roxi: We don't know when that's going to happen. We have to wait in Jean.

Keira: I know, but still. I don't want to take any more chances. You and I know Sin is dangerous. She proved that last year. There are no barriers she won't break to destroy humanity and if this Sin is as powerful as Jean says she is. We can't waste any more time. Hell, I'm determined to take the equalizer from GUILD HQ and try to see if it works on Sin!

Keira stops and thinks about that, then quickly says

Keira: On second thought. It wouldn't, considering she's pure demon and all.

Roxi: I don't think it would even work

Keira: I know. Maybe we should go home. Can you transmit us?

Roxi: I think you need to just take a minute and breathe. You are way too amped up about this.

Keira: No, I'm fine. I'm just tired of life giving me a sucker punch each time I get a bit comfortable! I was World Bombshell Champion last year. Sure, didn't last long, but still. I was happy with the way life was going and then we find our counterparts from another universe. Which, by the way, OPENED UP A NEW CAN OF WORMS!

Keira takes a deep breath and looks at Roxi. She then says

Roxi: Keep your voice down! Now stop it!

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm just so mad right now

Keira gets close to Roxi and kisses her. She then says

Keira: I just want peace. Peace from demons and all the other bull we get, least for a month.

Roxi: Well getting all upset about it didn't help

Keira: I know. I did send the reports to Captain Freedom before coming here tonight. Like you, he told me to wait for Jean.

Keira closes her eyes for a moment. She then reopens them and says

Keira: It just scares me, having to wait for the first move of the one being that laughs at humanity.

Roxi: We beat her before, we can do it again. Well.. I guess.. a lot of us can do it again

Keira: I know. You're right. Can you transmit us home?

Keira takes a huge deep breath, saying

Keira: I'm just so tired of all of this and don't want to think about it for the rest of the night

Roxi: Alright.

Keira goes and lays her head on Roxi's shoulder. She sighs, saying

Roxi: I love you too.

The two transmit as the scene fades

--------------------------------------------------------
The scene opens up with Keira in the kitchen. She was the first one up and decided to cook breakfast for herself, Roxi and Nate. She finishes up with the last of the eggs as the toast pops out. She takes them and makes a plate for Roxi and a plate for Nate. She sits them down as she sees Roxi and Nate come in

Keira: Well, about time you lazy bones got up

Roxi: You got up early.

Keira: Yea, thought I would cook this morning

Nate: Is Mama okay? She's never up this early

Roxi: Mama gets in moods sometimes.

Keira: What? I can't cook for my family?

Roxi: Not unless you're trying to butter me up for something.

Keira: Thankfully, it's not what you think

Keira gets two big plates full of food and sits them on the table as she sits down, saying

Keira: I just want to enjoy breakfast with my family

Keira begins to eat quickly, wolfing down her food real fast as Nate giggles at it

Nate: Mama funny

Roxi: Mama can be very funny.

Keira grabs another plate and wolfs that down too as Roxi asks

Roxi: I'm surprised all that pork isn't hurting you, Keira

Keira: I know. It's weird. My blood pressure should be sky high right now

Nate: Blood Pressure?

Keira swallows the last of her eggs and clears her throat, saying

Keira: You're only 5, Nate. You don't have to worry about that yet

Keira looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: Or am I wrong, babe?

Roxi: No, I don't think Nate has to worry about blood pressure.

Keira: Anyway, better eat Nate before it gets all cold

Nate: Can I have coffee?

Keira: Heh, you're too young for Coffee, Nate.

Roxi: You certainly have enough energy anyway.

Keira: Maybe when you're older

Nate smiles as he begins to eat his food. As the three continue to eat, a news report is heard on the TV in the living room

Reporter: Our top story, it has been one year since what people have called The Sin Incident. This incident happened when a strange being that was done by a woman who looked different from others tried to merge our world with hers. It was stopped when Lady Kat and Lady Bedlam was able to finally defeat the being that was dubbed as Sin. Police to this day will not give any answers as to why this happened.

Keira: Yea, remind me of that, why don't you?

Roxi: It's over and done with. Don't worry about it.

Nate: What is?

Roxi: Nothing baby, eat your food.

Nate continues to eat as Keira sighs

Keira: Hard to not worry about it when the news has to remind me

Nate finishes his food and gets out of his seat. He goes over and hugs Keira, saying

Nate: Mama, don't worry.

Keira gives a smile as she hugs Nate back, saying

Keira: I won't. Thank you for the hug

Nate smiles as he lets go. He turns and rushes to the living room to play. Keira goes to say something, but Roxi stands and hugs her too

Keira: What was that for?

Roxi: Because you needed it.

Keira: Thank you, baby

Keira slowly stands as she looks at Roxi

Keira: it feels like I'm just repeating myself at this point. Nate got curious for a second there

Roxi: He's curious.

Keira: Remember what I said last year? Where I said if we survived Sin that we would tell him?

Roxi: He's 5. He's not going to understand.

Keira: He won't understand when he's 6. He won't understand when he's 10. Not even when he's 20.

Keira takes a deep breath again, saying

Keira: No matter when we tell him, he'll be confused and afraid

Keira lowers her head

Roxi: It's best he doesn't understand now, we don't need him worrying about it. He's a little boy, he needs to be a little boy

Keira: Yea, you're right. Heh.

Keira begins to smile a bit, saying

Keira: A Hell of a lot has changed since we first met each other, hasn't it?

Keira slowly looks up at Roxi

Keira: The day you saved me. The incident with Cyrus, the Fake Bedlam. Amelia, Lady Comet and Omega

Keira clenches her fist

Keira: To the Sin Incident....

Roxi: It's been a lot, I know.

Keira: It feels like no matter what happens, there's always something bigger, meaner and stronger that comes our way.

Keira gets close to Roxi

Keira: Now with this other Sin from another universe. I don't even know how much time we have left

Roxi: Well... it's what we do. There will always be something. And the moment there isn't something, its the day we don't need to be who we are anymore. We have to keep working towards that day

Keira: I know. But like I said so many times. I wonder what would have happened if you had never saved me

Keira grabs a glass that had a little bit of coffee in it and drinks it. She then says

Keira: I wonder if the world would have been a better place without me in it? Would you have had a better life?

Roxi: I don't have to think about that. You're here, and that's all that matters. I can't imagine life without you now.

Keira: I can't imagine life without you either, Roxi. This is why I keep fighting, keep getting stronger. Hopefully to win that one last championship in SCW and then...

Keira turns her head and sees Nate playing by himself as she sighs, saying

Keira: Hopefully go for a second child

Roxi begins to put a hand on Keira's shoulder as Keira turns her head back around and looks at Roxi

Roxi: That choice is yours, but just make sure that you are sure about what you want to do.

Keira: Once I take care of the two biggest obstacles in my way to the Bombshell Internet Championship. Then my path will be clear

Roxi: Let's just focus on one thing at a time.

Keira: Yea.

Keira leans her head on Roxi's body, saying

Keira: I love you, Red

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira smiles as she leans in and kisses Roxi on the lips softly

Keira: You're too good to me, baby

Roxi: Yeah, don't remind me.

Keira: What if I want to, hmm?

Keira smirks as she kisses Roxi's cheek a few times

Keira: Plus, it's your turn to cook lunch

Roxi: We just ate breakfast.

Keira: Never too late for lunch, babe

Roxi: Lunch is going wait.

Keira: I know. I need to train

Keira kisses Roxi on the lips. She then turns and heads out of the room, the scene fading

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The scene opens up days later, more so after the SCW Halloween show. Keira is seen by herself, walking around the arena hallways, trying to find a certain locker room. She turns and sees it and smiles a bit. She slowly opens the door while knocking as she asks

Keira: Hello? Anyone in here?

As she enters, she notices someone stand and turn around.

The figure is revealed to be Jessie Salco as Keira smiles at her. She then says

Keira: I knew I would find you here. I thought you would be at the party at least.

Jessie: Nah, not yet. Had to get a few things before I go out there.

Jessie then gets a bit curious and asks

Jessie: I got to ask, why come all the way to seek me out?

We normally hang out in the hallway after the show sometimes or you tweet me. Did something happen?

Keira: No, not really. Just...

Keira turns around, making sure the door was shut, which it was. She then turns back to Jessie and says

Keira: You know what is coming up, right?

Jessie shakes her head no at first, but it slowly dawns on her as she sits back down and says

Jessie: The Sin Incident?

Keira: Yea. I came to see how you were feeling tonight considering we're one year removed from it.

Jessie sighs a bit as she says

Jessie: I'm ok, I get visions of it once in a while, but not as bad as it once was. I still can't believe that some people are still talking about after all this time.

Keira: I know. But when something like that happened, it's going to stay for a good while. Hard to be rid of something like that.

Jessie: Speaking of being rid of something like that. I know I asked before. But I have to make sure, Keira.

Jessie begins to look into Keira's eyes with the most serious of faces, saying

Jessie: Is she really gone. It's been one year since it happened. Is Sin really gone? No way for her to come back at all?

Keira looks back into Jessie's eyes as well, giving a nod and saying

Keira: Yes. She's gone. Gone for good. I gave you my word that day you were in that hospital bed, Jessie that Sin would be gone. She is and still is gone. You know me by now. I don't go back on my word.

Jessie then finally gives a smile, saying

Jessie: I believe you, Keira. I just wanted to hear it to make sure for my own heart. Keira gives a nod as she and Jessie lean in and give each other a hug. The hug lasts for a minute and the two let go after that. Jessie then says

Jessie: Well, now I believe we got a party to get to, Keira?

Keira: I'll catch up with you. I need to see Roxi first. Make sure she's ok.

Jessie nods as she turns and exits the room. As Keira made sure she was earshot away. She then says

Keira: I gave you my word, Jessie. Sin IS gone. That was never a lie. But if this other one comes...

Keira shakes her head and leaves the room to find Roxi as the scene fades

-----------------------------------------------
The scene opens up quickly in the locker room of Team Hero. We see Roxi in there, alone as she was using her phone to video chat with someone. She says

Roxi: Sorry to call you so late. But with Keira going stir crazy over this. I didn't know who to talk to. I mean, I don't blame her, but still--

Voice: Wait, wait, wait. What in the actual fuck are you talking about!?

The voice is head as we see Jenny Tuck's face on the screen as she lets Roxi speak

Roxi: Do you remember what we told you about the thing with our counterparts from another universe?

Jenny: Yea, one that looked like you and acted like Keira, go on.

Roxi: Well, we found out that there's a entire multiverse, thanks to Jean Vale and what Keira discovered has her freaked out and way it's looking, rightfully so.

Jenny: Oh my God, you're worse than my 8th Grade teacher, SPIT IT OUT!

Roxi: We may need your help

Jenny: Excuse me? My help? Roxi, I gave you almost 50K for food cause of Keira's black hole of a stomach. What could possibly be worse than that?

Jenny stops after saying that, letting her think about it for a moment. Once she realizes what Roxi meant by help, she begins to shake her head no fast, saying

Jenny: Ohhhh no. NO! NO, NO, NO! She's dead, Roxi! You and I know she's dead, KEIRA KILLED HER! DO NOT TELL ME SHE'S BACK! DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT!

Roxi: I'm aware of that. I know what you did, and I know why you would say that. But... still, this could be bigger than last time.

Jenny: HOW!? Keira killed her! We both saw her eat a energy blast so big that it could have destroyed the planet if it wasn't careful! How can it possibly be bigger than this!?

Roxi: Trust me, I'm in the same boat with you. I don't know everything either.

Jenny: What do you know then? Least answer me this. Is she dead? Cause again, PRETTY SURE SHE IS!

Keira: She is, Jenny.

Keira is seen coming in the locker room, seeing Roxi talk to Jenny on video phone. She goes over to Roxi and says

Keira: Sin's dead. If she was alive, I would know it.

Jenny: Ok, then why is Roxi going about how it could be bigger than last time? What does this have to do with the counterparts and the multiverse you're going on about and....FUCK, MY HEAD HURTS THINKING OF THIS SHIT!

Keira: I'll try to give the short version. Basically, there's a infinite number of universes out there. More so the multiverse. Where different versions of us, events happen, you name it can be in a different universe. Basically, from what Jean told me and the stuff I got on the computer at home. In one universe....Sin's alive.

Jenny: ...What?

Keira: Yea, Sin's alive and we're dead in that universe. We failed in that universe.

Jenny: Ok...why should we care? We're alive here! What does this Sin from another universe have to do with us? No, Keira. I don't want you explaining, I'm too pissed off. Roxi, you got the brains, explain it, please?

Roxi: We have... multiple universes, it's complicated. A version of Sin is... on her way to this universe unless we stop her.

Jenny: WHAT!? Why aren't you getting the GUILD on this!?

Roxi: We are. That's why I said we may need more.

Jenny begins to cuss under her breath over this. She then looks at the screen, showing Keira and Roxi, saying

Jenny: How bad is this version of Sin? You said that world's Keira and Roxi died. How bad?

Roxi: The worst? Does it matter?

Jenny: Kinda does when our Sin tried to merge her world with ours last year. DO I GOT TO REMIND YOU TWO IDIOTS ABOUT HOW I LOST A EYE!?

Roxi: I'm sorry. It's just I'm pretty sure that this is probably the biggest threat we've ever faced

Jenny: Ugh. I'll see what I can do. I thought I was done with this. But no. I'm cursed.

Roxi: That's all we ask.

Keira: Jenny, I'm sorry. I know those aren't the words you want to hear right now. But this is officially out of our hands this time.

Jenny gives a sigh over this. She nods and says

Jenny: I know and you're right on all counts. I just legit thought it was the end of it. That the nightmare of Sin is over. But now hearing this...

Keira: I know. Trust me, we're in the same boat. We'll contact you soon, ok?

Jenny: Right. Let me know soon about a plan. I'll get Kelly and the kids to a safe place.

Jenny hangs up the call as Keira looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: I thought we weren't going to ask her yet.

Roxi: I had to find someone else who at least had some baseline knowledge

Keira: Problem is, way Jean talked. This Sin could be way different. So how would some baseline knowledge help us in any way?

Roxi: At least as a fallback option, something.

Keira: Roxi, we don't know what we're dealing with this time. Yes, our enemy is someone we faced before. But at the same time, it's a entirely different person

Roxi: Then what do you want me to do? Not tell people?

Keira: I don't know! I just got done talking with Jessie. I was going to tell her, but I stopped myself!

Keira runs her fingers through her hair in frustration. She then says

Keira: I just feel like what we got here won't be enough. Even if we told them all, it still wouldn't be enough

Roxi: The more people, the more of a chance we'll have

Keira: Have you calculated how long we could stand a chance before this Sin tears the entire Earth apart?

Roxi: No, but I can only think it won't be very long if we fail

Keira: All we would be doing is slowing it down. Delaying the inevitible.

Roxi: From what Jean said, you and I combined aren't going to slow it down.

Keira: I know. I've been trying to figure out what to do and what Jean said about getting help. She's been so vague about it too

Roxi: We'll have to wait and see, in the mean time, that's why I'm trying to get as many people prepared as possible.

Keira: You're right, Roxi. Maybe I should get a hold of Jessie and tell her what's going on

Roxi: That's up to you.

Keira sighs as she goes over to the couch and sits down. She lowers her head a bit and tries to think of a idea. As she does, Roxi goes over and sits beside her. She places her arm around Keira and speaks

Roxi: No matter what, I'll be there.

Keira: I know you will. Together?

Roxi: Together.

Keira: Together, we can do anything

Roxi: I know we can.

Keira: I guess this is our last stand, isn't it?

Keira lifts her head up a bit to look at Roxi, saying

Keira: We go down fighting

Keira takes her hand and softly holds Roxi's hand

Keira: We'll get as many people as we can. But I promise you, that Sin will not take our world that easily.

Roxi: Well, I don't even plan on making taking over the world to be easy,

Keira: You do have a point, my love.

Keira and Roxi stand up as the two look at each other. Keira then says

Keira: Can you transmit us home. We'll need as much training as we can get right now

Roxi: Babe, I always transmit us home. It's your turn to do it. You got enough energy

Keira: Fine, fine.

Keira smiles a bit as she says

Keira: Grab onto me

Roxi nods as she takes a hand and places it on Keira's shoulder

Keira: Are you ready?

Roxi: I'm ready.

As Keira was about to transmit her and Roxi home, they begin to vanish slowly. Keira notices this and begins to shout

Keira: ROXI!? WHAT'S GOING ON!

Roxi: I don't know, Keira! We got to--

Roxi doesn't get to finish as she was now gone, vanished as Keira shouts out

Keira: ROXI!? WHERE ARE YOU!? ROX--

But just like Roxi, Keira had vanished into thin air, the two no longer in the locker room as the scene fades

=================================================

One Year Ago.

It's been one year ago since my match at High Stakes. The match for the World Bombshell Championship. The match that would either officially make me a woman that can be talked about in high regard for years to come and to finally win the one title I came to SCW for or it would break me to the point where the fans I did make over the years would say, "Keira can't do it. Keira can never win the big one and she showed it tonight. Her opponents were always right. She IS in Roxi's Shadow and will always be there til she retires. Keira was NEVER championship material!"

That night, I had no more excuses. I could not hold anything back. I went through the highest of highs to the lowest of lows to get that shot. I legit went through Hell and Back and I got the damn scars to prove it! I wasn't going to let this be the last time I failed to get the most prestige championship in all of SCW. I gave Alicia Lukas the best fight she had ever got. I counted everything she could do and all it took was a move I rarely used. A move that would seal the deal.

1, 2, 3.

I did it. In that one moment, I had finally put to bed all the naysayers. I had put to bed all the doubters that thought I would never do it. I even put my own Sins to rest. I had become the World Bombshell Champion. That night was the most special night of my life and gave me a new lease on life. It told me as well as anyone that if a woman who had been going through the most painful Hell of her life can dig her way out of that Hell and become a top woman, Anyone could. That night was not only just for me after so many years. It was also to everyone that believed in me, whether alive or dead. I was happy. For the first time in a long time, I had a smile on my face and for a while, it didn't go away.

Fast forward to one year later. I see myself once again having to do it all over again. Sure, some things have changed while some stayed the same. Less Sins to put to rest now. But it’s almost like, the most things change, the more they stay the same. All I keep hearing now, is the same things I heard back then. I can’t do it. I shouldn’t be here. What did I do to earn this? Oh, your championship reign was a fluke and you couldn’t do it again. Keira Johnson was a flash in the pan World Champion. And you know what? They might be right. But that’s the thing, I never was going after records, I was never going after some new thing. All I wanted, just once, one time, was to call myself the world champion. Just once, to stand on top and say, “I did it.” And that’s what I did. If you don’t understand, that’s okay. But for me, it was an accomplishment. Everything that happened AFTER I won the title wasn’t the important part. I just needed to prove to myself that I could do it. So, if people still want to call me out on that, it’s fine, because it wasn’t the point. I did what I set out to do last time. But this time, I want to be the one to make history. I got my dream fulfilled last year and because of it, I added two more things to the bucket list.

One: Become the Bombshell Internet Champion and complete my Grand Slam at least once in my career.

Two: Face my wife, Roxi Johnson and finally see who is the better between us in Team Hero once and for all.

I mean, the second can be done at any time. I just want to pick the right time and the right place to do it. For now though, I still have one other thing to do. One that I have fought long and hard to get to. This is my one and only chance to do it. Who knows when I'll ever get another chance at the Bombshell Internet Championship again?

That's why I have to take this chance now. This one little shot I have. Take this one shot and once again prove why I'm the best of the best. Yes, once again I'm going in as the underdog. But that hasn't stopped me before and it won't stop me now!

I have two obstacles standing in my way. It should have been one the entire time. A one-on-one match like it should have been. But because of someone's fault and not letting me do it my way. Now we have this. Part of last year now creeping up once more because she doesn't want to admit that I'm better than her.

Yea, Andrea, you know it's your fault. It's your fault that you now have two contenders instead of one. You blamed me at the Halloween edition of Climax Control for it when it reality, you came down and interfered. In all honesty, you must have saw what happened last year. Sure, you can brag about how I haven't been able to make you submit or pin you for the three count over and over. I’ll say it right here and now. I’m batting a big fat goose egg against you. You have that advantage. So that makes me ask the question, why on earth did you actually interfered in the match to begin with? You’re undefeated against me, so you actively make it harder on yourself and add another person to the match? I think it’s because it finally hit you. You do realize when it comes to a championship, the stakes are even higher than it was before. Each time we face, I get closer and closer to finally getting that victory against you. But now that you're the target for that one championship I have yet to win, I know it's all or nothing!

Thing is, despite all you said last Climax Control and all. As much as I know it's your fault that we're in this Triple Threat. I still don't hate you. I can't see it in my heart to even hate you. Cause I know you can be redeemed. But like what happened to me last year before my title match. What gets in your way is your own Sins.

Yes, Andrea. You are your own worst enemy. I know you won't admit it out loud. You have a streak to keep going that allows your ego to go sky high as it is right now. But in the back of your mind, you set yourself up for it. If you had stayed in the back and let me handle it. You may have got that one-on-one encounter that you and I wanted. But now, you got two people to worry about. This one is on you. This will be the reason you finally lose, Andrea. That ego will finally deflate, you'll finally see the world without the rose-tinted glasses you've been wearing and see the reality that you have made. The show is named High Stakes for a reason, and you have raised the stakes against yourself like a fool. You have made this a triple threat match, where you not only don’t have to lose the fall to lose your championship, but you lose the winning streak as well. You lose everything, Andrea. You have put yourself in a situation where losing, means it all goes away. And you will have no one to blame but yourself.

As for the Bombshell Internet Championship. Oh, you'll lose that. But I can at least promise you, it won't be to Alicia Lukas.

Yea, you heard me right, Alicia. Your ego has finally done it. You finally beat me. Do you feel proud of yourself? You finally got the one blemish from your record off your back and back to being praised like you should have been. Except, you really didn't. Sure, you did beat me. But you didn't do it the proper way. But, knowing you, you’ll take it and act like this means you are back. Take those cheap ones when you can get them. Any excuse to talk shit. Any reason, is a good reason to pump yourself up.

You did it the tainted way and to be honest. I hate it when a match is tainted, win or lose. I know you won't care about it being tainted. You got what you wanted! The one person who complained that I had earned something, calling it a "hand out" got inserted into a match that you didn't deserve. So, let me get this straight, you are saying I don’t deserve something, when you haven’t accomplished anything in... a year? Yeah, it was a year ago when you were last the World Bombshell Champion. And... yeah, that’s right, it was ME that took it from you. And since then you have been floundering, you could have been wrestling Amber Ryan at High Stakes. What happened there? This is YOUR division, right? You are still on top, right? Then why are you down here, with me, and Andrea? Aren’t you supposed to be at the top? What happened? Why aren’t you taking your place at the top? Could it be because you aren’t as good as you think? And you have the nerve to call out and say I haven’t earned anything? I am getting a handout? Call it what you want, Alicia. But you didn't earn it the proper way.

That right there, is why I legit can't stand you anymore. It took me one year ago to go from respecting you to the highest degree to hating what you have become. All of this cause I beat you not once, but twice. Maybe Roxi was right, and I shouldn’t have given you that level of respect, because all you did was abuse it. All you did was throw it back in my face. You didn't want to move on and now here you are. The third wheel that is inserted into this match. You really do have no honor, do you Alicia?

If you had any honor to begin with. You could have waited. You could have waited til mine and Andrea's match was over if you really wanted to go for a championship once again. No, it has to be about you, doesn't it? It's either you're in the title match or you're forgotten about. And that’s the part that stings you the most. If it’s not some title match, you don’t care. You may not even bother to show up. You may get injured or something else. All you care about is championships. Because without them, you aren’t really that impressive. It is what you are most remembered for at this point. You were the Bombshell’s champion for a really long time. And that, is impressive, the rest of your career, is just... meh. And yet you feel entitled to this spotlight. You're Alicia Lukas, the woman who loves the spotlight so much!

Yea, I think I know why I'm sick to my stomach every time I hear you talk and I have to see that face. Cause this is the real you. This is the real you, Alicia. I hate it and I know without a shadow of doubt, especially after that match we had. I hate you. I can't wait to clip your wings and make sure you fall down into that pit of nothingness.

We still got some time. We all do. Trust me, I'll be ready for it. I'm one step closer to fulfilling another dream of mine. When it happens again

You can call me Champ again.
See you Soon.

Andrea Hernandez

Still Unsatisfied
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 11:48:45 PM »
“Here we are again: the biggest show of the year. I am going into High Stakes this year as the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion while being on a streak to where I haven’t lost since last year’s High Stakes. You think that satisfies me? PFFFT! HELL NO! Do you honestly think that what I’ve done in 2021 was going to help me get over the EMBARRASSMENT of last year? NO! I have suffered my fair share of embarrassments, but the most EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF MY CAREER was saying “I QUIT”... and GOD, it has been HARD to live down ever since…”

November 2020

I remember being all alone at home in the days following last year’s High Stakes. With me being alone, I didn’t have to hide how I was feeling. I was sitting on my couch feeling completely empty. I was replaying saying “I Quit” in my head, feeling completely dumbfounded and stunned. I felt like going into that match against Christina Rose that I was finally going to put her out of her misery and out of my life and career in my own way. But I didn’t

All I was remembering was that screwdriver about to be stabbed into my eye, the fear that I was feeling knowing that I was seconds away from losing my eye and all of the issues that were coming to that, and the humiliation of saying those two words just for my own sake. The feeling in my stomach was that of dread, one that was even WORSE than losing the SCW Bombshells World Championship months prior. I glanced at my phone, scrolling through my contact list, trying to figure out who to contact about this. Not a damn person came to mind.

I went online through my phone and I searched for High Stakes reviews online. Some of the stuff that I found on various websites really drove me mad…

“One of the best parts of High Stakes was seeing Andrea Hernandez quit and getting the comeuppance she deserved…” a wrestling journalist blogged.

“Andrea no longer has any credibility as a main event player in SCW after saying those two embarrassing words. Christina gets the last and definitive word in this rivalry and everything from before where Andrea won the title from her doesn’t matter anymore.

Cue ego, enter destruction.

The fan reviews weren’t any better either.

“LOL ANDREA IS A QUITTER” I was reading.

“”Maybe Andrea should quit SCW too since she is clearly the biggest flash in the pan this side of Electra Styles…” another fan wrote. That, to my own ego, was jarring to read.

“I guess that is the end of Andrea being relevant in SCW…” a fan tweeted, along with a hashtag of #AndreaIsOverParty.

“I guess daddy didn’t spank her hard enough… LOL XD” a fan named CrystalRocks99 wrote.

That’s when I got fed up and threw my phone across the room, completely cracking the screen. I was hearing some voices and laughter in my head at this point from peers, fans and critics alike that were killing me. I grabbed one of the cushions on my couch and buried my head in one of them. I was really eating shit now: the embarrassment of saying those words, the critics writing me off as if my whole SCW career meant nothing, the fans laughing at me and declaring me “over”, and more or less being the mockery of the entire Bombshells division again.

This cornucopia of emotions resulted in me growing a deep, traumatizing bitterness over that match that I still have to this day. Not even what I have accomplished since then has cured what ails me from that experience.

Last Climax Control…

I walked down the hallway shortly after I expressed my thoughts on the triple threat situation regarding my Internet Championship. Walking into a locker room, Angelica, my PR specialist, was in the distance. I looked at her. She hadn’t seen me yet, so I went into a corner and stewed over the situation. I put my title down near an open locker and while I was able to compose myself in front of the camera, I couldn’t do so much longer. Realizing the triple threat situation that I was in was maddening enough, but now I was starting to get flashbacks of the I Quit match too.

“This is so unfair…” I think to myself. “Why is it that every time… EVERY TIME… things appear to be going SO FUCKING GOOD… some BULLSHIT has to happen. I was REALLY looking forward to facing Keira just on my own…”

I paused my thought for a second, stewing in anger for a bit at Keira’s failure to keep it a one on one match.

“Then she had to CHOKE…”

I was feeling some stress and pressure on my shoulders at this point.

“I was looking forward to celebrating going from High Stakes to High Stakes without a loss…” I continued to think to myself. “Right now, I feel like that’s been taken away from me… and the match isn’t for another two weeks. After a successful defense, I’m going to have another one supercard and done title reign? No… I can’t think like that. I’m better than that now. This situation is HORRIBLE! But… I’ll pull through this somehow…”

“Andrea…” Angelica said to me as she had approached me without me even noticing her. I reacted in a startled fashion, not expecting her to suddenly approach me.”...are you okay? You are looking a little stressed out.”

“Welcome to one week ago…” I admitted with a sigh.

“Want to turn on the camera and discuss it?”

“I do not…” I said with a quickness. “This stays off the record. Talk about finding myself in an unfavorable situation going into High Stakes when I did the very best that I could to avoid that. All the pressure on me, knowing that High Stakes is not just the biggest show of the year, but also knowing that I’ve got my 2021 undefeated streak on the line in the hardest match that I am going to face this year.”

“To be honest Andrea, it’s more because of the QUANTITY of opponents, not the QUALITY of opponents.”

“I don’t want to hear it right now. Between you and I, last year’s High Stakes? It is still weighing on me. Even as I was doing everything that I’ve done over the last year, it’s been haunting me on and off. The closer I get to the event, knowing the match that I have, the more stressed I’ve been. I was embarrassed last year...and to lose my title… to lose my 2021 undefeated streak… I just…”

Being unable to bear the thought of it, I cut myself off.

“...I’m not talking about this right now. I can’t.”

“Andrea, it’s really not that big of a deal…”

“Yeah, why don’t you try experiencing nearly getting stabbed in the eye and then everyone on the Internet laughing and calling you a quitter, huh?”

I left the locker room thinking that I was done dealing with my own mind, but Chelsea LeClair showing up right in front of my face as I exited didn’t help me.

“Oh for fuck’s sake… this day can’t get any better. Why are you here anyway?”

“I was looking for you actually…” Chelsea said with confidence. “Here, come to my Sin City universe themed Halloween party on Saturday….”

I was not amused when she handed me an invitation.

“I’m not in the mood for parties right now… not with High Stakes looming. By the way, what do you mean Sin City themed?”

“Come to my party and find out. All I will say is, you won’t be needing a costume.”

Chelsea chuckled with amusement as I just stood there, seething in anger. I saw that the invitation and noticed that Chelsea’s party was taking place, fittingly, in the Saxon hotel in Las Vegas where the entire roster had been cooped up due to the pandemic. The door opened and Angelica popped her head out.

“Go to that party, Andrea. Maybe it’ll take your mind off of the stress you are dealing with right now…”

“FINE! I’ll go!!!” I crumpled the invitation and then walked away… further thoughts going through my head….

“Ever since I defeated Roxi Johnson way back in January, I’ve been able to go into any match that I’ve been in with calm, cool and collective disposition. I have always entered any match in 2021 with the confidence and the expectation of victory. But High Stakes? That’s different. It’s almost as if I’m reverting to the old Andrea all over again. I’m getting the vibes of Summer XXXtreme last year. I have to stay focused. I can’t lose myself now… not after all of the progress that I’ve made. Yet, I still can’t get the declaration of Christina Rose as the winner and her happy, smiling UGLY ASS FACE looking down on me as I ate shit afterward out of my head… get it together Andrea… get it TOGETHER….”

October 30, 2021

As Chelsea had instructed, I did not appear in costume at the Saxon Hotel in Las Vegas for her “Sin City halloween party”. When I walked in, I didn’t see Chelsea, but I didn’t see anyone in the party in costume at all. This further confused me, but then I saw a blonde woman in the distance. I rolled my eyes, clearly not amused by this.

“Of course MYRA had to be here…” I said as I sighed and rolled my eyes. Wanting to give Myra a piece of my mind, I walked over to her. “Your cheerleader segment was AWFUL, Myra…”

The woman turned toward me and I saw that it WASN’T Myra! I was in for a shock when a fan who was dressed as her looked at me and scoffed.

“Don’t diss the Rebellious Vixen, Andrea! GREAT costume by the way… you look just like Andrea….”

“...I AM Andrea…” I said with confusion.

“And I’m MYRA! YOUR MENTOR! I taught you so much during the GCW days, didn't I?”

I narrowed my eyes and walked away from the fan dressed as her. Some random fan dressed as Jessie Salco came up to me with an electric guitar.

“RAD! ANDREA! Hey, you’re going to enjoy Chamber of Xtreme right? When I beat Myra’s ass?”

“In your dreams. You make a very POOR Jessie Salco.”

I walked away from the Jessie fan only to run into fans dressed like Amber Ryan and Mac Bane.

“Power couple in the house, y’all.” fake Mac Bane stated. “Andrea, you may be good, but you are not my girl… THE dominant Bombshell in SCW”

“We don’t need to talk to this faker…” fake Amber stated. “She’ll never compare to me.”

My eyes narrowed with anger as the obvious theme of the party was clicking with me.

“So it’s just a bunch of fans dressed up as SCW wrestlers huh?”

“YES! EXACTLY!” Chelsea said from behind. I turned toward Chelsea and she looked like she was Keira Fisher… sort of. I was greatly confused with her wearing a wig where half of it was blonde and the other half was white hair and with her costume being Harley Quinn style in terms of coloring and style.

“Chelsea… who the HELL are YOU supposed to be?”

“Am I KEIRA or am I SIN? WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?! Regardless Andrea, you better prepare yourself for battle at High Stakes because you and I are going to lock horns one last time for YOUR Internet Championship. I know that you wanted this match to be one on one just as much as I did, but don’t worry. I know Alicia doesn’t have what it takes to beat both of us. Still, I am planning on beating you! Even though I’ve NEVER beaten you before, I KNOW in my heart that I can do it and that my beautiful wife Roxi believes in me!”

“Chelsea, drop the fucking act.”

“Lighten up Andrea, JEEZ! You don’t know what fun is anymore?”

“Fun? My definition of fun is beating Keira OVER and OVER and OVER again, that’s my definition of fun.”

“Well you know what my definition of fun is, BITCH….”

I narrowed my eyes with annoyance as a fan dressed as Alicia Lukas walks into the scene.

“Beating YOU over and over and over… because you’ve never beaten me… and knowing that I OWN YOU, Andrea… I am going to EMBARRASS YOU at HIGH STAKES and take your title because I am ALICIA LUKAS, the GREATEST… of ALL TIME… and I get what I want, WHEN I want… and I am UNDEFEATABLE! You are going to have yet ANOTHER embarrassing High Stakes moment courtesy of ME!”

“Well you listen here you piece of…”

I went to grab the fake Alicia by the throat, but Chelsea cut me off, allowing the fake Alicia to leave.  I sighed with some anger, wanting so badly to beat the hell out of her.

“Did you bring me here to troll me, Chelsea? Because I’d rather NOT be reminded of my winless record against Alicia right now...  or last year’s High Stakes event.”

“Andrea, you have to understand that these fans mean no ill will toward you. We’re just having FUN! Gosh, I didn’t realize that not having a win over Alicia bothered you so much. I think it’s so sad that you can’t even have fun anymore. You take everything so fucking serious and I wanted to bring you here to get you to lighten up a little but NO, you’ve got a fucking witch’s broom stuck up your ass.”

“Why do you even TRY to connect with me anymore?” I asked, rolling my eyes in the process.

“I don’t hate you Andrea. Besides, I figured we could build a little rapport before our Sedona Sky reunion in December against Cordelia and Morgan. I think there is still some good in you, you know? But gosh, you hold it back so much because you can’t let go of anything. Always a fucking chip on your shoulder! Winning your title and beating Krystal wasn’t enough for you was it?”

“Chelsea… when it comes to wrestling… when is it EVER enough for me?”

“Just TRY to have fun, okay? I want to see a little of the old, fun Andrea that I knew, even for one night. Can you at least do that much for me? I don’t even care if you FAKE having fun. It’s Halloween. It’s fitting to wear SOME kind of mask. I know you are stressing over the High Stakes match. Your promo from last weekend told me that. Let me guess, getting over last year? Pressure of the undefeated streak?”

I rolled my eyes.

“That’s all I need to know. Seriously girl, loosen up a bit.”

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”  the partygoers say in the distance. Chelsea and I immediately walk over to where the noise is coming from and my eyes widen in surprise when a fan dressed up as Christina Rose and a fan dressed up as ME are circling each other and then firing fake punches at each other!

“...what the fuck?”

The fake Christina ‘clotheslines’ the fake Andrea to the floor and then kicks her around the floor until she is on her back. Fake Christina gets on fake Christina and pulls out a toy screwdriver from her top. Upon seeing this, I am filled with INTENSE rage. Fake Christina puts the toy screwdriver near the eye of Fake Andrea.

“I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!” fake Andrea says, causing the entire party to erupt with laughter. I was fuming inside as fake Christina celebrated. Immediately, I was feeling triggered by last year’s event as it replayed in my head constantly. This further heightened my anger. Fake Christina came in my direction and saw me.

“Ready to choke again this year?” she asked me.

Then I lost it and cold cocked her right in the jaw, knocking her out on the floor.

“ANDREA!!!!” Chelsea exclaimed with shock as the party suddenly went silent. Fake Andrea was dusting herself off as she stood up and at this point, I kicked off my high heels and bolted right toward her, tackling her to the ground and putting her in a side headlock.

“YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF ME, HUH?!?!?!?!?!” I screamed at the fake Andrea as I began to choke her out. Many of the partygoers either left the party entirely or tended to the fan that I just knocked out. “YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF MY CAREER?!?!?!”

“Andrea, get OFF HER!” Chelsea said to me, trying to plead with me. The fake Andrea struggled to breathe and then Chelsea came over to grab me by the hair. This resulted in me letting her go and the fake Andrea crawled away to catch her breath. Again, the events of High Stakes continued to play in my mind over and over again and my anger was completely through the roof. Chelsea stood in front of me and I smacked her across the face, then gave her a hard shove to the floor.

“You set this up to mock and humiliate me, didn’t you?”

Chelsea was a bit shocked as she slowly stood up.

“You KNOW that what happened with Christina last year STILL triggers the shit out of me. You know I CAN’T move past that moment until I win at High Stakes! You KNOW that I can NEVER be satisfied with ANYTHING I’ve done without that win! I’ve been STRESSING about High Stakes, feeling like if I lose, then everything I’ve done in 2021 means NOTHING! Tell me the truth, Chelsea. Knowing all of that, you SET ME UP just to make a FOOL out of me!”

“Okay…” Chelsea said with a sigh as she stood up. “I set this all up… even the fake fight and the reenactment.”

“WHY?” I asked her, clenching my fists in anger as punching her right in the face was more tempting than ever before. “HOW can you treat me like that? HOW can you make light of the most traumatizing moment of my CAREER? How would YOU like it if I pretended to be you and did a strip tease for a married man to make light of the most embarrassing moment of YOUR career, huh?”

Chelsea looked incredibly sad and guilty at this point.

“I’m sorry, okay? I was only trying to help…”

“Triggering me is going to help me? Are you out of your fucking mind? Angelica recommended I come here so I could take a load off my shoulders and so I wouldn’t be stressing over High Stakes so much but I THINK you just made it WORSE!”

“Andrea… I was trying to get you to laugh at yourself and to laugh at that moment instead of being angry about it all the time. It clearly backfired. I’m sorry! I really, REALLY thought that it would be for your own good. Still, you HAVE to get over that!”

“You don’t get how traumatic that was for me…”

I calmed down a little bit as I walked toward the stairs. I picked up my heels along the way and sat down at the bottom of the stairs. My anger had faded at this point and I was starting to feel sad. Chelsea came up toward me with a worried look on her face and she sat down next to me.

“You don’t know the feeling of knowing you had to choose between your pride and your career… because had I not quit, I would’ve been stabbed in the eye and there’s no way I could ever fully function as a wrestler again. I still remember all the sights and sounds… I remember Christina celebrating at my expense, the fans cheering, reading all those comments, hearing Krystal Wolfe mock me for it leading up to her SCW debut, that sick feeling in my stomach not even knowing if I could even be a wrestler anymore…”

Chelsea tried to wrap an arm around me, but I swatted her hand away.

“Andrea. I understand that it was hard for you. But how can you carry around this attitude that none of what you’ve accomplished since then matters without a win at High Stakes?”

“That’s a front, Chels… of course High Stakes wouldn’t take away what I’ve done…”

“So why act like it does?”

“Because I’m scared… I’m nervous…”

“About WHAT? Losing your title and the 2021 undefeated streak?”

“Not just that… a part of me feels that if this title reign ends up being a bust just like my World title reign was that I’ll be another Mercedes Vargas. I have to face the reality that last year at High Stakes happened… and that I’ve never beaten Alicia…”

“You can’t tell me SHE is an obstacle for you. You’ve improved SO much since the last time you faced her.”

“She’s the LAST person I want to lose this title to because having yet ANOTHER loss to her when I KNOW how much BETTER I am than her… especially NOW…”

“It might be even more embarrassing for you than the Christina thing huh?”

“I’m trying SO hard not to fall apart right now, but I’m REALLY worried… VERY nervous in fact… biggest show of the year and all that I’ve accomplished and all that…”

“Andrea, what happened last year is last year. I want to help you get over this before you go into High Stakes, okay? Remember what you have overcome though. Remember that you overcame your summer of hell last year. You are STRONGER… WAY stronger than you give yourself credit for sometimes. So Christina humiliated you last year. And? You turned it around and beat Roxi. You have turned in what amounts to a career year DESPITE that! You know you can beat Keira having done it so many times before and you know in your heart, even though you may not think so, that you are WAY stronger than Alicia as a result of what you’ve overcome. You focus so much on your ego and not how strong you are that you forget what you’re made of. Don’t do that here. Plus, as traumatizing as Christina was for you, she wasn’t the one that stripped you down and beat you with a belt in GCW. I mean, when Myra did that to you, she actually hit you…”

“Fair point…”

Chelsea wrapped an arm around me as this time, I did not resist her attempt. This allowed me to take a deep breath and finally chill.

“I never thought I would say this Chelsea… but thank you so much….”

“What are friends for, huh?”

I rolled my eyes, though with partial amusement.

“Chelsea… I am thankful that you have helped me… but as far as I’m concerned, this conversation never happened. If I find out that you said anything to ANYONE about this conversation I’ll beat the shit out of you.”

“I won’t tell a soul, Andrea. You can trust me on that. You know, you may not want to show it because GRRR, ARRGH, EGO, BITTERNESS, HATRED… but you really are alright. Your co-workers may not see what I see, but hey, that’s what your ‘fuck the haters’ attitude is for, right?”

“Right.”

“Come on, let’s have dinner or something. My treat so I can make this whole party up to you.”

“Fine…” I said with a slightly reluctant sigh.

Chelsea and I stood up and I put my heels back on. As we left the Saxon lobby, I took one last glance back at the party before I followed her out. Even though she had been a big help to me just now, I still had to figure out how I was going to fully overcome and move beyond last year’s High Stakes humiliation…

Later that night…

I found myself celebrating the Halloween holiday in a black angel costume as I walked into a setting that had a “HOUSE OF HORRORS” sign hanging from the ceiling. The room is basically black lit for the most part but the spooky setting was accompanied by mirrors surrounding the area, including a squiggly shaped mirror front and center. I walked toward that with my championship around my waist and I was feeling quite confident, despite my earlier worries, as I began to express my thoughts.

“Happy Halloween! Yeah, let’s just get on with this! Welcome to the HOUSE OF HORRORS, where I, your SCW Bombshells Internet Champion, will not only be facing a horror of her own, but I will also present the horrors of my two opponents. What? You thought this was going to be just another election campaign video did you? NOPE! I’m spicing it up a little. I know that my situation at High Stakes isn’t the greatest, but you know what? I have made my entire career in SCW out of making the most out of unfavorable situations. So, will the Tell All Mirror please show the audience the most UNFAVORABLE situation I have ever been in throughout my run here in SCW?”

I took a pause as a neatly added production truck effect showed my experience last year at High Stakes where I had lost the High Stakes match to Christina Rose. After I got my cue, I continued on.

“It doesn’t get more embarrassing than saying I QUIT at High Stakes. That in and of itself was humiliating and put me in a very unfavorable spot. I mean… you should just HEAR all of the hatred and all of the ridicule that was coming my way…”

I pulled out a remote control and I pressed “PLAY”, leading to a bunch of voices from loudspeakers playing to emulate the effect of disembodied voices.

“ANDREA IS OVER!”

“OH MY GOD! SHE QUIT? WOW! HOW PATHETIC!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE SHOULD LEAVE SCW NOW!”

“QUITTER QUITTER QUITTER! ANDREA IS A QUITTER!”

“WOW! All of that hype and all of making Christina’s life hell for that? HAHAHAHAHA!”

“CLEARLY ANDREA IS YESTERDAY’S NEWS!”

“She’ll never recover from this….”

I pause the voices with amusement.

“All of the haters mocked me and wrote me off and yet, the joke is on ALL of you people because I BOUNCED BACK and I haven’t lost since! I now reign as the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion! I have endured the HORROR of HUMILIATION to become even STRONGER! Yeah, it’s no secret that I much prefer this match to be one on one, but the fact of the matter is Keira, this is a triple threat situation because of you. You had ONE JOB… ONE! ALL you had to do was beat someone that you had already beaten before and the match that SHOULD BE, would’ve been. Hell, not even with MY involvement were you able to get the job done. But let’s talk about you for a second Keira, woman to woman. I don’t hold a damn thing against you. We mended fences and I meant every word and every action by it. But when the hell are you going to realize that you, and only you, are THE reason why you’ve never met your full potential nor ever been Internet Champion? You can’t be blaming SIN anymore. You’ve got to look in the mirror and you have to see the truth. Keira, the streak of dominance that I’ve had is something that you’ve never been capable of. You have your MOMENTS, but that is all they are, Keira, MOMENTS!

You winning the Bombshells World Championship at the same event was JUST that.

And you did WHAT with that exactly? You have always had the talent to be one of the most dominant and most successful Bombshells in the history of this company. You have always had the talent to be a Hall of Fame member in your own right. You have always had it in you to be up there with the legends of yesteryear like your wife and Mikah and Sam… just to name a few of them. Yet… when it comes to actually MAXIMIZING your potential… you DON’T! That match with Alicia just recently? That’s a case in point right there. The fact that the situation even required MY assistance to begin with says it all right there. And see, it’s not even against Alicia. Take Dani Weston for instance. I DOMINATED the bitch when I faced her in the Internet Championship tournament. And what did YOU do, Keira? You LOST! Sure, you beat her recently with Roxi, but COME ON! You lost to DANI WESTON fresh off of your return? That is something that a B-TIER BOMBSHELL does, Keira and as much as I respect you more than I ever had in the past, that is what you are and always will be, a B-TIER BOMBSHELL! B-tiers like you go AGES without a championship and don’t hold them for very long.

B-tiers also rarely capitalize on their big moments. You had ONE MOMENT, Keira… ONE… last year at this same event… and even THEN you fucked it up. Yet, you think that you’re going to beat me for this when you can’t even beat DANI FREAKING WESTON? SERIOUSLY! The only other bombshell that has lost to Dani Weston ever since she came back is Jessie Salco and that should say it all right there. I know that this is going to be a desperate moment for you and I know you’re going to come in here as motivated as you can be. You are going to come into High Stakes acting as if this is your last chance to really make this dream of yours to complete the Bombshells grand slam  a reality, but I’ve got to be realistic and honest with you Keira, it just isn’t going to happen. You lost to Alicia and you’ve never beaten me. How in the world are you going to make that happen? Sorry Keira, but as far as I am concerned, you already wasted your glass slipper last year at High Stakes. Lightning isn’t going to strike twice. You just don’t have the INITIATIVE that I do to be BETTER because when you think about the Keira from last year compared to this year, what exactly have you DONE? What have you accomplished in the last year since you won that title from Alicia?

NOTHING!

You’ve done NOTHING!

I can’t think of ONE big win that you have had ever since last year’s High Stakes that even stands out to me at all, except for Roxi and even THEN that was because of me. After you lost the title, you had your rematch, got beat by Crystal again and just happily fell by the wayside never to really do much of anything ever since except scratch and claw for this title every now and then. I shut THAT down before… and then Dani shut you down. Your initiative is SO inconsistent, Keira and THAT is why you stagnate and that is why you continue to remain a B-TIER BOMBSHELL… and the fact that you were actually SATISFIED with a lackluster title reign and the fact that you are so willing to play sidekick in spite of your own accomplishments PROVES THAT! Your future isn’t the Internet Championship, Keira…

It’s this…”

I snap my fingers and the mirror shows a video clip from my production truck of me dressed as Sin with thunder, lightning and rain in the background standing over a grave that says “KEIRA FISHER: ALWAYS THE SIDEKICK” on it! As the thunder booms in the background, I am letting out my best attempt at an evil laughter before the image fades from the mirror

“Keira, with all due respect, the only way you are going to win at High Stakes is either pinning Alicia or pulling another miracle out of your ass. This isn’t a Hocus Pocus fairy tale Keira, this is reality… the reality of you once again falling short when it matters the most and the reality that Keira Fisher, even when she does win a big one, will always revert to being a B-TIER BOMBSHELL! YOU may have been satisfied with your reign and YOU may have the happy-go-lucky attitude… but I don’t. YOU rest on your laurels. I DON’T! But hey, at least you are someone I can have a modicum of respect for…

I pause to snap my fingers again and this time, the mirror is showing me, dressed up as Alicia Lukas, slumped in the corner in depression while a “retirement party” is going on in the foreground. I scoff at this for my own amusement as the mirror faded back to being blank.

“And it’s not like I don’t WANT to respect Alicia Lukas or anything but the fact of the matter is, I can’t. It has FAR more to do with her behavior OUTSIDE of the ring than anything inside of the ring. Alicia, you can say whatever the hell you want but the fact of the matter is, earlier this year, when you faced Keira and she beat you, you were crying all over social media wanting to quit and saying that you didn’t have it anymore. We know the story. You didn’t quit. You claimed it was a moment of weakness and I get it, we have those. But seriously… there are WAY worse things than losing to Keira like… oh I don’t know, saying I QUIT to Christina Rose? Yeah, THAT was fucking embarrassing but did I even make ONE tweet about that match? Did I EVER say that I was going to retire? Nope. Hell, last year when I was dealing with you and Evie, I never said a damn thing about quitting or retiring. Sure Alicia, a moment of weakness. Yet, HOW could you let that happen? If you are as CONFIDENT as you WANT everyone else to think you are, you don’t even HAVE that moment at all… you don’t even THINK about it? How confident are you REALLY, Alicia? Because what this year has shown me is that there is a difference between having an ego and having an ego and backing it up. YOU… for the most part, haven’t backed it up and you want to continue to act as if you’re still one of the best Bombshells on the roster.

This isn’t me telling you that you no longer are, because at some point in the future you can be again, this is me telling you that you haven’t been all year. What? You think beating Ruby Steele is going to impress me? Ruby Steele was a one hit wonder. Even Johanna could’ve beaten her with ease. Oh I am SO impressed by you sidelining Courtney Pierce… NOT! You see Alicia, this Internet Championship that I hold right now, what DOES it mean to you really? It’s not the World Championship that you’ve become obsessed with over the years, so why would you even want it? Oh right, of course, you made your little rant when Keira got her shot and you called it a weak challenge and all because it wasn’t you, which… you know, that’s the Alicia Lukas story right there of basically saying everything else in the Bombshells division sucks because it isn’t you. Let’s face the facts. Since last year at High Stakes? I’ve gone nowhere but up, you’ve gone down. The KILLER that you were just isn’t there anymore. You’re still trying to hang on to the point where you are starting to veer into Mercedes Vargas territory, acting as if you’re still the head bitch around here and while you’re doing that and not evolving or growing as a wrestler whatsoever, while Wolfslair is starting to fade a little further aside from a brief moment of glory sprinkled in here and there, Bombshells like Amber Ryan, Roxi Johnson and Myra Rivers are ALL passing you by. TWO of the three women I just mentioned are in the main event.

You’re not.

Oh but who am I to say anything? I’ve yet to win a match against you. SORRY, Alicia… but soft ass Andrea is LONG GONE! I’m not the same wrestler you faced last year when I still thought that being this nice, naive sweetheart was the way to go. I have SURPASSED YOU now because while you are LOSING to the likes of Keira and Roxi, I’m BEATING THEM! While YOU do EVERYTHING in your power in desperation to get back to where you were, I am building myself back up to being one of the absolute BEST in this division. This championship means nothing to you, Alicia. You don’t want this championship to actually be the best title representative possible. You only want this championship so that Keira doesn’t get it. You don’t have the heart or the passion that you once did because all you have done is coast on your own reputation. It’s seriously sad to see what you’ve become. Sure, you can pile up wins against the Ruby Steeles and the Seleana Zduniches of the world but when it comes to the main event level bombshells like Roxi, Myra, Amber… NOPE! Hell, since Roxi won the championship from you nearly two years ago, how many times has she beaten you? GOD, I’ve lost count. The fact of the matter is though?

It’s not your ability that has sunk you this year…

It’s your attitude about things.

It’s the fact that at the first hint of adversity, you are wanting to quit. Even at my worst? That never crossed my mind.

It’s the fact that no matter how many times the Ambers and Myras shut you up, you STILL act like you DON’T need to work on or improve anything because you’re STILL the same old shit from back in 2018, 2019 when you were at your peak. I have done EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that I can to get BETTER because while YOU rested on your laurels and coasted on your reputation, I busted my ass to erase ALL of the BULLSHIT I dealt with in 2020 and to OVERCOME all of that.

It’s the fact that recently, you faced Myra and you acted like you were INSULTED because you thought the powers that be were disrespecting you by making you into a ‘stepping stone’ for someone else. Nobody but YOU said that. Did you rise up and prove your self-conceived, egotistical notion aside? Nope. Myra beat you. I COULD’VE carried that same attitude with my match against Ruby Steele right when she was coming off of Blast from the Past and winning that… you know… when she was actually RELEVANT here and been all “OH THEY’RE JUST MAKING ME A WARM UP BEFORE AMBER”... I DIDN’T! Hell, the thought never crossed my mind. I went in there and I EXPOSED HER AS A FLUKE! I ENDED her relevancy right then and there.

Alicia, you are someone that ALWAYS runs away from adversity because you’re ALWAYS in denial of it. You just brush off your losses like nothing happened, then in your next promo after you brush it off, you just move on and carry on doing the same damn thing when everyone but YOU apparently, realizes that you’re not the BOOGEYMAN of the Bombshells division. When I first got here and I heard the name Alicia Lukas, I will be straight up and admit that the name struck fear into me… fear that carried into the first match we had together. I own that shit.

But now? When I hear the name Alicia Lukas?

I hear the name of someone that I CAN’T respect because they don’t have the INITIATIVE to evolve and the initiative to better themselves for the sake of this division. I hear the name of someone that went from BOOGEYMAN to BUNNICULA!

You want to come in here acting like you’re still scary and you’re still the BIG BAD around here?

Newsflash…

You’re not.

Hell, you’re not even in the DEBATE anymore considering that debate is between Amber Ryan and I at this point.

At High Stakes, Alicia, not only am I going to finally get a win over you, but I am ALSO going to expose you on the biggest stage of the Sin City Wrestling calendar as someone who… well… doesn’t have the magic that she once did… not because she CAN’T… but because she doesn’t want to put in the work to have IT these days.

Tell me again why I should fear and respect you?

High Stakes is an event where I will SHOW that the times HAVE changed and that I’M the number one dominant BITCH around here now! Twist it how you like Alicia, because at the end of the day, the entire division except you knows you’re full of shit!

….especially after you get embarrassed the way you deserve to be at High Stakes…

At this point, I shut off the camera… and I am starting to feel pretty damn good about myself regarding the biggest show of the year...

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Keira's Last Stand Part 2: The End Of A Era

We reopen the scene of both Keira and Roxi in a place, devoid of light as the two look around. Keira asks

Keira: Um, babe? Where are we!?

Roxi: I... don't know..

Keira: It feels so weird. I know we're standing, but WHAT are we standing on? It feels like we're in mid-air!

Roxi: I don't know... just... be prepared..

As the two begin to prepare, a woman is seen appearing in front of them. Keira gets into a fighting position, but as the woman gets closer, she sees who it is. She then says

Keira: Wait, Jean!?

Roxi: What's going on?

Jean: What? I can't see my sexy blonde anymore?

Keira: Jean, this is seriously not the time for jokes and you damn well know it!

Jean: I know it's not. I was trying to summon just you, Keira. But I guess Roxi had to tag along. Third wheels sometimes....

Roxi: Get to the point, Jean.

Jean sighs as she takes her fingers and snaps them. The place lights up and it shows a huge chair in front of them. Jean goes and sits on it as she says

Jean: I summoned you here cause it was time. Sin's making her move

Keira: Huh? How? I didn't sense her!

Jean: She's kept her energy hidden from everyone who can normally sense it. She couldn't from me. But like I said before, Keira. You're not powerful enough to defeat this Sin

Keira: Really? I've been waiting for a bit. Tell me what your plan is to beat this Sin?

Jean: They, are my plan.

Jean steps back and in the dark void pop, several other versions of Keira. All of them are in costume, one is armored, one wears an entirely different costume, complete with a bandolier and several grenades, but most look like Keira in her Kat costume.

Jean: This is... as many versions of you, that I could find, that are either capable, or willing to help.

The Keira in the armor steps forward

Armor Keira: Wait... SHE is leading us? That is ridiculous. I can easily lead the group.

Keira: Ok, get a load of the ego on you

Armor Keira: Because I'm a leader. I have planned battles to perfection. On the field of battle, I am undefeated. And from what it sounds like... somebody let their Sin get out of hand. So yeah... I should be leading this team!

Keira: First off, not my Sin. Second, what did you do? Bore your Sin to death?

Jean: Ladies, calm.

Keira: Sorry. So, besides Iron Ego here. Dare I ask what is up with you and the grenades?

Battle-Ready Keira: Because I've been at war my whole life. My universe has never known peace. Only war and conflict. This is my life. Always has been.

Keira: Really? Not even a love life?

Battle-Ready Keira: There is no time for love.

Keira shakes her head as she turns to the one with the entirely different costume and asks

Keira: And you?

Peace-time Keira: I am from a universe where Sin never existed, and there was nothing but peace. I got my powers from a strange crystal and well, I've been able to keep the peace on the entire planet, there is no war and no need for armies. And... when this Sin entered my world, it was devastated as we were unprepared.

Keira: Jeez, I'm sorry.

Peace-time Keira: I tried to save as many as I could, but I'm the only hero on the planet and... from what Jean tells me, I'm not strong enough. I... I need to make up for what happened in my world so we can recover.

Another version marches forward, the eyeholes through the mask lighting up like lasers, burning blue.

Android Keira: I am Keira-530. I am an android created by my creator Dr. Keira Fisher. I am a replicant of her at her physical peak.

Keira: That's not creepy at all

Android Keira: Dr. Fisher used her advanced knowledge to send replicants like me to keep the peace. I was given the most upgrades as I am the last surviving replicant.

Keira sighs again as she turns to one that looks exactly like her and asks

Keira: And what's your story? World of Giants? Different lover? Different powers?

Normal Keira: No. I don't know what any of you guys are talking about. I don't have any special powers. I just... I play... I guess I play you on TV. I'm just an actor. But people think I'm really a superhero. I... I volunteered because people expected me to. I had to play the part.

Keira: Wait, why did Jean pull you here!?

Normal Keira: I asked to come. I mean, look... we all know that whatever this Sin thing is, is going to come to all our universes if it hasn't already. I need to be much more than just a character on TV.

Keira: Jesus.

All of a sudden, a Keira is seen with a scar on her face, placing a hand on the original. Keira turns and sees the battle scarred warrior and says

Keira: Ok, I don't even want to know your story, pal.

Jean: Actually, you need to, Keira.

Keira: Why?

Jean: Cause her story is the reason why all of you are here. It took 3/4th of my power to bring her here.

Keira's eyebrow raises as she asks

Keira: Wait, are you...

Minus One Keira: Yes.

The Keiras and Roxi begin to listen to Minus One's words

Minus One Keira: I'm the Keira that from what Jean told me, failed. Presently, I'm dead.

Minus One takes a breath and says

Minus One Keira: Me and Roxi failed and that Sin took over. Her Deadly Sins fused and we didn't stand a chance. I...I wasn't strong enough. I failed my world, I failed my Roxi.

Roxi goes over to Minus One and hugs her while Keira watches

Roxi: I'm sorry.

Keira: I promise. We'll take your Sin down and end this before it gets worse.

Minus One Keira: Stop calling her Sin. Keira, you defeated your Sin. This Sin is worse than any other you have ever dreamed of.

Keira: So what do I call her, Neo Sin?

Jean: That's actually the best name I heard yet.

Armor Keira: Does it matter what we call her? She has to die!

Keira: Not if we're rushing head first. We do that, we're as good as dead

Minus One Keira: She's right. This is a Sin that will wipe out anyone of you without a second thought.

Keira: Right now, we don't even know what universe Neo Sin is on at the moment

Battle-Ready Keira: Does it matter? We need to get there to stop it!

Keira: It does. If we can't sense her. Then we go to the wrong universe and boom, she'll be in another and it'll be gone.

Jean: And right now. I'm the only one that can and send you to the universe that she'll be at.

Keira: She's not wrong.

Roxi: So what's the idea. I'm ready to help.

Jean: I'll see what I can do to help, but well... there's a limit to how many people I can take.

Keira: We have to find Neo Sin first and then we can plan a attack. Whatever universe she's in, that Keira must be the decoy, the first line of defense

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: Once we attack, we pray to God...

Armor Keira: God? Please! Send me in there and I can beat this Neo Sin easily.

Keira turns to go say something to her armor counterpart, but Roxi goes to her instead and shouts to Armor Keira

Roxi: KEIRA! BEHAVE!

Armor Keira looks at Roxi, saying

Armor Keira: Oh, your Roxi isn't at home being sexy. Lammmme!

Keira: Enough! I know you have your plans on wanting to beat Neo Sin. But if you do it. You'll die, easily. With my plan, we can survive as we figure out her weakness. She has one, all Sins have one.

Jean: She's not wrong. In fact, I found where Neo Sin is.

The Keiras and Roxi turn as Jean says

Jean: Keira, she's in the main universe. OUR Universe!

Keira and Roxi's eyes widen. But Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: Then me and Roxi are the first line of defense. Minus One, Peace and War Time. You three will stay in hidden. Normal me, stay here just in case we need a decoy

Normal Keira: Got it

Keira: And Ar--

Armor Keira: Screw that! Transport me to face Neo Sin! I can do it better than this weakling!

Keira raises a finger to her and says

Keira: YOU will be the first line to sneak behind and surprise attack, to get the other Keiras ready

Keira gives a smirk as she then says

Keira: Or do you want Roxi to smack the shit out of you? Cause right now, you're the only Keira she actually hates

Roxi: I don't hate anybody. But this bickering has to stop.

Armor Keira: ....Fine. But least my Roxi knows how to be sexy. She never fought my battles

Jean: Ok, get ready everyone. Keira, Roxi, please be safe. I'll try to help out as much as I can

Keira: Ok. Keira Team...Um...Team Keira...

Keira leans over to Roxi, asking

Keira: You got a better team name that's well...all me?

Roxi: Not really.

Keira: Screw it.

Keira turns and looks at the Keira, saying

Keira: Team Anti-Sin! Ready?

All the Keiras shout ready, except for Armor Keira, who Roxi goes over to and slaps her upside the head

Armor Keira: Fine, fine. Ready

Keira: Go ahead, Jean. Teleport us.

Jean: Alright. Actually... Roxi?

Roxi: Yes?

Jean: You may need to stay back as well... in case... you know... the worst case scenario. Then at least your Guild can... at least try.

Roxi looks at Jean, and then at Keira.

Jean: I don't like it any more than you do.

Roxi: ... I should be going.

Jean: If they can't do it... we need someone.

Roxi groans and sighs.

Roxi: Fine.

Keira: Get Jenny at least. Just in case.

Roxi: I will.

Jean: Anyway, I'll take you guys to the battle field. Good luck... all of you.

Keira: Thanks.

Armor Keira: We don't need luck, just technology.

Android Keira: Even with technology, I calculate only a 2.4% percent chance of survival.

Armor Keira: Shut up. Let's go.

Keira: Go ahead, Jean

Jean and the 5 Keira's disappear. The last, Normal Keira remains with Roxi.

Normal Keira: So...Do you think they stand a chance?

Roxi: I hope so.

The Keiras are seen teleporting into the original universe of Keira and Roxi. As they look around, Keira says

Keira: No sign on Neo Sin, yet. War Keira?

Battle Ready Keira: There is just destruction.

Keira: Nice to see you're of help. Android Me, got any kind of heat signature on that robo brain of yours?

Android Keira: There are several faint heat signatures all over the place. There are survivors, but not many.

Keira: How can she go this quickly in just my universe? This can't be right.

Minus One Keira: Could be that Jean transported us to the future or something.

Android Keira: I do not believe so. This would be highly impractical.

Armor Keira: I'm tired of waiting. These people should have easily crushed Sin.

Keira: Really? What would you have done, Ego Keira?

Armor Keira: Exactly what I did before. We eradicated Sin before it got powerful enough to do any damage.

Keira: How did you do that when she was living inside most of us, like a demon DOES

Armor Keira: We extracted Sin, and studied it. We used our advanced technology is develop vaccine's to make people immune to Sin. Like a virus. And when Sin had nowhere to inhabit, we exterminated it.

Neo Sin: Too bad my universe wasn't smart enough to do that....

The Keiras turn around and see a woman floating in mid air. Keira and Minus One's eyes are raised as they knew who it was as Minus One says

Minus One Keira: S-S-SIN!

Armor Keira: Finally.

Armor Keira pushes several buttons on her armor, and a bunch of lasers and other weapons instantly fire at Sin, but it does no damage.

Keira: DAMN IT! Stick to the plan!

Neo Sin: Cute...

Armor Keira: Damn...

Neo Sin quickly teleports in front of Armor Keira and laughs at her

Neo Sin: What was that suppose to be? A way to kill me? Fool...

Armor Keira: If you think that's all I got... I will find a way!

Neo Sin: Oh go on and try. I can wait for all of...10 seconds.

Keira: Damn, not good.

Battle Ready Keira takes the weapon off her back, firing a giant laser cannon at Neo-Sin

Android Keira: I suggest we move away, the impact of this blast will be great!

Keira: RIGHT!

The Keiras move away quickly as Battle Ready Keira fires hard at Neo Sin

Armor Keira: What was that?

Battle Ready Keira: An energy cannon, it is useful against Sin's minions.

A demonic laughter is heard as the smoke slowly clears. Neo Sin stands in a commanding pose, barely a scratch on her.

Neo Sin: Wow, you almost gave me a scratch.

Battle Ready Keira: Dammit... How do we hurt this monster?

Android Keira: I suggest a change in strategy before long

Keira: That's it. Minus One, you're with me. Armor and War, you're first line. Stall! Peace and Android, rush over to the left side and prepare a counter attack.

The Keiras nod as they go and do what Keira asked. Armor Keira and Battle Ready rush in and begin to attack Neo Sin hard

Armor Keira: Get ready, monster. I've got a lot more.

Armor Keira continues to push buttons and an even larger barrage of energy weapon attacks fire from her armor. While Battle Ready Keira continues to fire with her cannon.

Android Keira: I know what she wants. Peace, I need some of your energy for this to work. If it does, it may give us at least a 45% chance of least damaging Sin

Peace-time Keira: Uh... okay. How does that work?

Android Keira: It would take too long to explain. In the words of Dr. Fisher, Trust me.

Meanwhile, Keira and Minus One are seen away from the Battlefield as Keira asks her

Keira: Quick, what's your highest level? Have you tapped into Ultra X?

Minus One Keira: I tried, but even that wasn't enough to finish Sin. She found a way to overcome that.

Keira: Yea, that's when you were killed too. Look, we need to try a move I thought I wouldn't be able to do. But you need to go Blue. Can you do that?

Minus One Keira: Yea. Lead the way.

Elsewhere in the void, Normal Keira is seen watching the battle and gets super worried.

Normal Keira: Damn, I want to help! They'll die if Neo Sin figures it out!

Roxi: If all else fails, you may have to, but for now, let the plan play out.

Normal Keira: Can your Keira...can she do it?

Roxi: If anybody can...

It switches back to Keira as Roxi says in a voice over

Roxi: ...It's her.

Keira and Minus One scream out, going into their Blue Form. On the left side of the battlefield, Android Keira has enough energy and nods to Peace Time Keira, saying

Android Keira: You may want to get away from me.

Peace Time Keira nods and flies off. Android Keira rushes back to the battlefield and grabs Neo Sin, going up in the air

Armor Keira: What is that bucket of bolts doing!?

Neo Sin grunts, shouting

Neo Sin: GET OFF ME YOU SOULESS WRETCH!

Android Keira: If anyone is soulless, it's you. I'm going to make sure you won't bother this world or any other again. For my creator!

Android Keira pushes Neo Sin a bit as she fires a beam, piercing through Neo Sin's upper chest

Android Keira: That should take some of that power away from you

Neo Sin does groan a bit from it, but she slowly recovers and smirks

Neo Sin: Good job. But you have to do better than that

Neo Sin rushes and throws a few punches, damaging the android and throwing it to the ground. As she turns, both Keira and Minus One rush and does a double dropkick to hit Neo Sin hard.

Keira: Hey, Sin! How about a real challenge?

Neo Sin laughs, but quickly could feel her ki and says

Neo Sin: I see, you're her. The original Keira. The Keira that beat her world's Sin. I have to thank you, dear Keira. Cause of you, I wouldn't be at the status I'm at now. You should be thankful.

Keira: Just like my Sin. Egotistical to the end, considering all she wanted was to rule the world

Neo Sin: And just like my Keira, too stupid to know when she is fighting a losing battle.

All of a sudden, Neo Sin notices Minus One Keira beside her and asks

Neo Sin: Speaking of my Keira, I must ask. How are you alive? I killed you...

Minus One Keira: You did. Let's put it this way. Someone gave me one last chance to make sure you're finished.

Neo Sin: Well, whoever it was. I'll make sure to kill that person after I'm done with you.

Keira screams at this, thinking of Roxi and Jean as she rushes

Keira: YOU WON'T HARM THEM!!!!

Armor Keira: Hey! That wasn't the plan!

Armor Keira and Battle Ready Keira go back to shooting. Neo Sin rushes through the shooting and grabs Keira. She fires a few blasts and tosses her quickly away from the battlefield. Meanwhile, Roxi looks on in shock

Roxi: Oh crap....

Normal Keira: That can't be good.

Jean: Neo Sin knew what buttons to press. Meaning me and Roxi. Damn...

Normal Keira shakes her fist, turning to Jean and asks

Normal Keira: Please let me out there! I want to help!

Jean: There's really not anything you can do. At least not now.

Roxi: Maybe there is... just... not now.

Normal Keira: WHEN!?

Roxi: I don't know, they still have a fighting chance.

Back on the battlefield, Neo Sin is still unaffected by the attacks, and she simply flies upward.

Neo Sin: You are no match for me... this isn't close to a challenge. I'm tired of this.

Neo Sin, then uses her powers and summons an army, like she promised.

Armor Keira: That's not good... fall back!

The rest of the Keira's fall back as the army attacks. Meanwhile, Keira is on the ground, Four feet away from the battlefield as she slowly comes to, shaking her head

Keira: Damn, I fell for it. I should have seen that coming.

Keira slowly stands and notices a lot of explosions coming from the battlefield. She is in shock as she says

Keira: No, she can do that? Damn, how can we stop all of that?

The rest of the Keiras have fallen back, behind cover, trying to figure out a different plan.

Armor Keira: Anyone got any bright ideas?

Android Keira: I can handle this army.

Armor Keira: You?

Android Keira: Yes. I have the ability to copy myself. If I am able to incapacitate a member of this army, I can control them. This should turn the army against Sin.

Battle Ready Keira: That is an army... you can't possibly keep it up for that long.

Peace-Time Keira: She proved to be pretty effective. She's the only one who damaged Sin.

Armor Keira: Well, if no one else has any other great ideas.

Android Keira: This is what I was sent here to do.

Keira stumbles back to where the other Keira's are taking cover.

Armor Keira: Oh, the fearless leader. What happened to the plan?

Keira: It didn't work. But if Android Keira is going to do this... she may have discovered something else.

Minus One Keira: I hope so.

Keira: It wasn't much, but she hurt... Sin. With the combined powers.

Armor Keira: But is she sees all of us coming at the same time, it's not going to matter.

Keira: We're going to need everyone.... Everyone in a combined attack.

Android Keira: This level of attack could injure Sin significantly. Our powers combined would produce an attack 600% more effective than normal.

Keira: But even then, we need a distraction.

Android Keira: I must deal with the army.

Minus One Keira: We're going to need your power as well. But...

Minus One Keira turns to Keira

Minus One Keira: She doesn't know you're back in the fight...

Keira: Okay...

Minus One Keira: That power, you're the person who should handle it. But we need more help.

Keira thinks for a moment

Keira: Wait a minute! Jean, if you can hear me, we're going to need the other Keira.

Armor Keira: WHAT? She doesn't have any powers!

Keira: Exactly.

Jean turns to the powerless Keira.

Jean: I guess you're up.

Normal Keira: Just tell me where to go. I'm ready.

Jean: Where do I send her, Keira?

Keira: Bring her here.

Jean uses her powers, but groans in pain a bit, sending Normal Keira to the spot

Jean: Okay... guys... I don't have much power left, maybe for one more big move and to get back..

Keira: Thanks, Sexy. I'll kiss you later if we survive this!

Keira then turns to Normal Keira

Keira: Ok, ready?

Normal Keira: Tell me where to go.

Keira: Ok, Android, be ready.

Keira leans in and whispers Normal Keira the plan as Normal Keira nods

Android Keira: I will do my best.

Android Keira marches out, avoiding damage and begins to take down the army.

Keira: Ok, you ready on your part?

Normal Keira: Yes.

Keira: Alright, wait here. I'll give you the signal. Oh, also...

Keira rips some of Normal Keira's outfit.

Keira: For appearance's sake.

Keira turns to Jean,

Keira: We need one big teleport. Behind Sin.

Jean: I'll do my best.

Keira: Also, Roxi?

Roxi: Keira?

Keira: If I don't make it out of this. I love you

Roxi: I love you too... but focus.

Keira: I am.

Keira turns back to the others.

Keira: Ok, you guys ready?

Armor Keira: Yes.

Battle Ready Keira: Let's do this.

Peacetime Keira: I'm on board.

Minus One Kiera: It's time for some payback!

Keira: Ok, Jean...do it!

Jean teleports the group away, as Android Keira starts turning the army into copies of herself, evening out the odds.

Keira has now gathered the other Keira's and goes over her plan.

Armor Keira: So, what are we doing, Fearless Leader?

Keira: Alright, look... if we're going to do this, we're going to need everybody on the same page. Armor Keira, your suit is powered by your energy. War Keira, you weapon is powered by your energy. Myself, Peacetime, and Back from the dead Keira... our power is used the same way. Together, we need to empty these tanks. Give it everything you have.

Armor Keira: It could overload everything!

Keira: We cannot hold back. It's either everything, or we're all going to die. And if I'm going down... I'm going down swinging.

Peacetime Keira: Plus, if Sin doesn't see it, like she didn't see Android Keira's attack... she's gonna feel it.

Keira: Exactly.

Normal Keira: So I'm the decoy?

Keira: All you have to do... is act. That's what you do, right?

Normal Keira: Yes...

Keira: That's all you need to be... be the hero.

Normal Keira: Okay...

Minus One Keira: I'll give you some pointers.

Keira: uh... robo-Keira... how's it coming?

Android Keira: Currently, at at 60-40 deficit and climbing. Success rate is currently at 92%.

Keira: Ok, ready?

Normal Keira: Ready as I'll ever be

Minus One Keira starts whispering in normal Keira's ear, and then she nods.

Minus One Keira: Got it?

Normal Keira: Got it.

Keira: Jean? Do your thing.

Jean nods and uses her power to teleport the normal Keira to the destination

Keira: Now, let's build it up.

Android Keira appears to have the army all copied, as Neo Sin appears again, floating above the battle field.

Neo Sin: The rest of your friends are human, so they must have run away in fear. You obviously don't know fear...

Android Keira: I know... your evil must be stopped.

Neo Sin: My Evil? Just like the humans. Fools to the end. I am more of a savior than you are

Android Keira: You must be stopped.

Keira: Okay... you're up.

Normal Keira marches forward. She takes a deep breath and stands, ready to fight.

Normal Keira: I am not scared of you. You may have killed me once, and you may kill me again, but as long as I draw breath... and anyone willing to fight stands, someone will oppose you. As long as one person stands... you will never claim victory!

Neo Sin: You worm... I will crush you both.

Normal Keira: You destroyed my world. I'm going to take it back. Now come on!

From behind Sin, all of the Keira's have powered up, and are aiming their shots. Normal Keira marches forward to be face to face with Sin. She start to do Keira's technique

Normal Keira: KA.... ME..... HA.... ME....

Normal Keira pretends to fire, and obviously nothing happens. Neo Sin is confused.

Neo Sin: What?...

Keira: Gotcha.

All Keiras: HAAAAAAAAAA!

The huge blast, almost looking like it could destroy the Earth in one go, quickly hits Neo Sin. Neo Sin doesn't turn in time as she is hit in the blast, hard

Keira: DON'T LET UP! GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!!

Neo Sin screams as the blast hits her. Everyone keeps firing and a giant bright white cloud engulfs the area. Normal Keira takes cover to avoid any damage. There is nothing but a massive crater left, with Neo Sin, barely alive.

Keira: DIE... FOREVER!

Keira, with her last bit of Ultra X power remaining, flies in and as hard as she could muster swings and Neo Sin is once again engulfed in a white light. Once all the smoke dissipates, Keira is down, and Neo Sin is nowhere to be found, disintegrated by the combined effort. Normal Keira rushes in.

Normal Keira: Hey... is... she....

The rest of the Keira's rush in to check on Keira, who isn't moving. Jean pushes them all out of the way and comforts her.

Jean: Keira... you can't be...

Roxi: No... Keira...

Minus One Keira: Damn! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!

Minus One Keira begins trying to resuscitate Keira, chest compressions and mouth to mouth. Eventually Keira starts coughing, alive... barely.

Jean: Keira!

Keira: Ugh...

Minus One Keira however, is totally spent, having given everything in the attack.

Minus One Keira: Finally... it's over... I can... rest...

Minus One Keira falls over, and she then glows, her life force gone, and she fades out of existence.

Armor Keira: She...

Peacetime Keira: She's gone.

Jean: She... was already gone...she just made things right. Keira... are you okay, please speak to me...

Keira: I...I must be in Heaven.

Keira looks at Roxi and Jean, saying

Keira: I see two...beautiful Angels....

Armor Keira: She must be delusional. So uh... robot... is that Sin thing finally gone?

Android Keira: Sensors are no longer picking up any life form matching Sin. Her army is returning to normal thanks to Dr. Fisher's overwrite with the copies.

Battle Ready Keira: Then... we won... I'm glad... I can barely move now...

Jean: Give me a minute, and I'll take you all back to the void.

After a few moments of rest, Jean teleports everyone back to the void. In the void, Jean's power begins recharging. Everyone slowly starts to heal, save for Keira, still being held by Jean, and unable to move. Roxi also comforts Keira.

Roxi: You did it.

Keira: Thanks, Roxi. Least I get to see the most beautiful woman in the world again

Jean: Awww...

Roxi: Ahem...

All the Keira's slowly are able to recover, and of course, Normal Keira is okay.

Normal Keira: I don't even know what to say.

Keira: You did good. I-I must admit, you're more brave than others with no powers.

Normal Keira: I did what you asked... It.. made me feel like a real hero.

Armor Keira: Well... now that that's taken care of, I guess... we go back, right?

Jean: Yes, I'll take you all back.

All the Keira's shake hands and hug, happy with a job finally done. One by one, they are all taken back, save for Roxi and Keira.

Roxi: Are you able to walk?

Keira: Going to be honest, no. I used a lot of energy...

Roxi: Fine... it's fine... I'll carry you.

Jean: Well... that's over and... I'm going to be honest... it looked grim there for a second.

Roxi: Jean... thanks. But we need to go home.

Keira: Roxi...thanks wasn't enough. Say it...

Roxi: Thank you... for everything.

Jean: She doesn't need to say anything, Keira. I'll take you home.

Jean then teleports Roxi and Keira back to their home, in their bedroom. Roxi gently lays Keira on the bed.

Roxi: I'll go get some clothes and a first aid kit.

Keira: I don't think a first aid kit is going to help with my body being immobile at the moment...

Roxi: I'll have to get you to the rejuvenation tanks at the guild, but... I just need you to rest while I take care of it. I'll be right back.

Roxi heads out and Jean sits on the bed with Keira.

Keira: Thank you, Jean. I mean it.

Jean: Thank you, I mean... you completely saved the multiverse. And I saw you get mad... that was sweet.

Keira: You and Roxi mean the world to me. Roxi will always be first, you know that.

Jean: Yeah, I'm okay with being second. For now. You rest. I have to make sure the rest of the multiverses are rebuilding.

Keira: Jean?

Jean: Yes?

Keira: You owe me....in all the multiverse. You owe me one life changing favor. Understand?

Jean: Yeah... sure... And I do believe that I am owed a kiss, since everyone survived.

Jean leans in and kisses Keira on the cheek, however.

Jean: But that'll be when you're better. You take care of yourself, rest well, hero.

Keira: I will. Remember, I will come and collect that favor....

Jean: Sure.

Jean then disappears as Roxi returns.

Roxi: We've definitely got to get you to the tank.

Keira: Yea, hurts to not move at all.

Roxi: Hey... I love you. I'm proud of you. And now... no more Sin. There's only us, and the future.

Keira: Yea, No more Sin. In this or any other universe.

Roxi: No more Sin.

Keira smiles and tries to lean up to kiss Roxi, but she groans, struggling to even move a muscle

Roxi: Rest. You earned it.

Keira: I just hope I heal up soon, I still got a match to get to.

Roxi: We'll get you healed up. I promise, and then you can focus on that. For now... just rest, we'll get through this, like we have everything else.

Keira: Together?

Roxi: Together.

Keira smiles as she finally passes out, getting some sleep. The scene fading on that.

==========

It's funny, isn't it?

In all my years of being in wrestling. I never truly thought I would reach a stage that most thought I either wouldn't reach or destined to never reach. Yet despite all of my shortcomings in life. I get the biggest of victories. Meeting the love of my life, marrying her. Raising a family, overcoming being a shadow of a famous wife and etching my own mark in history.

Each time I've been put down and taken out, I come back even stronger. The scars on my body tell the tales of my life. I earn those title shots. I earn my matches, just like how I earned the scars on my body. I have lost blood, sweat and tears for this business that should have chewed me out and spat me out like a wad of gum after its use was over and done with.

Yet here I am now. I like to consider myself, a survivor.

At the back end of my career, going for the one championship that will show once and for all that I'm not a flash in the pan, that I'm not a has been NOR a never was. Despite what labels Alicia Lukas or Andrea Hernandez have put on me for so long. I have proved people wrong for so long. Guess what? I'm going to do it again.

I get it, it’s not going to be easy. I would never say it was going to be easy, but I have fought for this, I have been beaten down, mocked, ridiculed and practically shunned by a lot of people. Because I do things and I say things that people don’t like. I’m going to say more probably in a minute or two. I am who I am. I’ve done a lot of dumb things, bad thing, foolish things. A lot of them. But right now? I accept that, and I stand right here, proud of who I am, and what I have done. Do I have two opponents that will test me? Yes. Am I looking like a longshot right here? Yes. Am I an underdog? You damn right.

Just the way I like it.

This is everything to me now. For me, there is no coming back around. I can’t wait for another chance to fall into my lap. I have prove myself, against two of my biggest obstacles. One more time.

For Andrea, it'll be the first time I finally prove her wrong by getting rid of the big old goose egg she has put on me and take what has solidified her winning streak for a year now. For Alicia, it'll be once more that I prove her wrong once again, despite a tainted victory from me. I'll prove her wrong once again and this time? If need be, I'm going to make DAMN sure she retires. There won't be no fake one where she mocks everything. I mean completely retire. Boots in the middle of the ring, walk away before you embarrass yourself even further retire! That is the level I’m working at. But, let’s focus on the champion.

Now, don't get me wrong, Andrea. The times we fought, they were great. Despite our rocky relationship sometimes. I still remember how you wanted to fulfill your dreams, just like I did. But when you strayed from the path. Sure, I called you names I shouldn't have. I was mad, more so that you wanted to hurt my wife. Hell, I still remember last year when I was the World Bombshell Champion. Yea, the one you interfered in. Keira vs Roxi 3. That night sealed in the anger I had for you. Cause of you, I had to carry around a tainted victory that should have never been earned. During my reign as Champion, you wanted to make sure you hurt Roxi while I had to watch, even beyond that. But then I saw the real you. The you that wants to say eff the haters and all that. No, that wasn't. You wanted to fight all that. You still are. But you need something that will push it.

The one person you say you had a problem with and now don't have a problem with. Basically, me. I appreciate that we have learned to hash out our differences. But you still don’t seem to understand why I did that. I did it, because I say the path you were on, and it leads to temporary glory, and everlasting pain. And despite all you’ve said and done, you can be better.

Andrea, your winning streak is impressive. Don't get me wrong. But in terms of all that's happened. You should have been humbled a lot sooner. Yes, I failed to do so. But now with the Bombshell Internet Championship on the line. It can be done, tenfold. You can blame me for this and that, when in all of reality, it's your fault. But at the end of the day, Andrea. You have no one to blame but yourself. At the start of your winning streak to the end. Each word you have said, everything that you have done. You're going to answer for. This may either have you fully see the light and the actions you have caused and fully get you back on the path on what you should really be or this will be the end of our mending and go back to what we were before. Except you'll blame me for your shortcomings, just like everyone else you blamed.

You will learn that winning streaks, and title reigns, all eventually end. And yours is coming to an end by my hand. Ask Alicia, she knows all about that.

As for you, Alicia. I already know you don't care about what I have to say or what I have to do. If it's not your precious spotlight or your fleeting relevancy. You honestly don't give a crap. You just want to be in a title match. You just want to be champion again. You want your name up in lights once more as the woman that could be equaled to no one like you were before! You also want to make sure that I go back down to the bottom of the barrel like I was last year and in some fleeting hope, you want to make sure I'm fired after I "fail" this Sunday at High Stakes. I’m sorry, I didn’t fake any injuries, and I didn’t pretend to retire, if anything, that should be you getting fired to playing with SCW’s money. You’re who you are, so they have a lot of money tied in you. But, no, it’s all me. Cause in your mind. I'm the worst thing to ever come out of SCW. That's all you think about, isn't it? You, you, you!

I was right before when I said I hated you. Cause after all you did. There is nothing redeemable about you at all. If there was, I seriously don't see it. The only thing I see is that your sins have taken over you. Not by force either. You let them take over you willingly. You embrace your sins just to make sure that you're remembered. All the things you said last year after our match. All of it was lies from the beginning. You wanted me to lose that World Bombshell Championship, so you can tear me down. I didn't let you. I beat you and proved it wasn't a fluke. The real question is this.

Can you really beat me?

Can you really beat me in a fair fight? I can tell you now that you can't. You took the win thanks to Andrea screwing it up. You think you can finally beat me in a fair fight, especially when it's a third in the way? No, cause you'll try to pin and beat Andrea and not even try to pin me. The only way you'll pin me is if Andrea knocks me out.

Even then, it won't happen. I meant what I said, Alicia. You WILL NOT win this Sunday. Just like before, you'll cry and moan once more on Twitter. But this time, maybe you'll do like I said and just fully retire, like the fool that you truly are.

One year ago, I beat my own Sins. I laid to rest my demons and fulfilled a destiny. I fulfilled a dream and became World Bombshell Champion. One year later, different title but I promise you. It will be the same result. When it's all said and done. When the dust settles. I will stand over Andrea and Alicia. I will hold the Bombshell Internet Championship over my head and finally fulfill one more goal.

The Bucket List will shorten as I become the Bombshell Internet Champion and hold a Grand Slam record of my own.

And then....well, guess we'll see what the future holds, won't we?

For all the times I have fallen, for all the times I have failed...For all the times I have sinned...

This Sunday, I bring everything, and I will stand my ground. Call me a shadow, call me undeserving, call me whatever you want.

But you WILL call me the Bombshell Internet Champion!

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Session 15: Mistakes, I’ve made mine

It is in human nature to try and put the blame on other people. For your own mistakes or ones that were shared. To absolve yourself of any blame or sin is part of the natural human order. Very few people are able to own up to their mistakes as soon as they happen, very few people are able to own up to those mistakes at all. It is who we are to deflect them, to push guilt down and away so that we can live our lives in happy and ignorant bliss.It is only when forced to look in a mirror and see those mistakes for what they really are and the impact that they have had on our personality, past, and future that we try the one thing that should help us in the long run.

Self-improvement.

Deep down, that is what therapy is. Self-improvement. Talking to someone so they can hold up that mirror and force you to look into it and see the reflection. To fix the mistakes of your past and to acknowledge where you went wrong and how you can improve as a person in the future. To come to terms that no one is perfect and that you; in making those mistakes are human. However, that doesn't mean that it is easy. It doesn't mean that we can all have a look at ourselves and acknowledge where we went wrong. It is so much easier to think that mistakes are one-sided, especially in something as complex and complicated as love and relationships.

But what if it wasn't all the other person? What if you got it wrong? And what if your blind faith in your own abilities to process grief is what has led you astray?

”Why do you think your first marriage failed?”

Straight in like that, wow. The question hung in the air for a moment, Alicia thought about it for a moment. So many answers came rushing into her mind at once. He cheated. He pushed her into things that she didn't want. He was manipulative. He was abusive. All of these things were true. All of these things were justifications for leaving. However, there was no one reason behind it. All of them were mixed together and made Alicia question exactly why she left and when. She should have left earlier, or perhaps suggested they go to some sort of counseling. There was one thing for sure in her mind, the relationship was toxic for them both and needed to end.

She groaned, folding her arms over her chest. ”There were many reasons. A lot that I could say. But in the end, Chris was...he was bad for me. I needed to get away.” Dr. Whitlow nodded slowly, writing something down before clearing her throat and looking up at Alicia with a small smile. Alicia felt uneasy like she had eaten something that disagreed with her and she needed to throw up. ”I guess I...I wasn’t good for him either.”

She closed her eyes, Dr. Whitlow leaned forward, clasping her hands together and lowering her voice. ”Why? You can’t analyze his reasons or his actions, but you can your own.” Alicia nodded slowly, taking a deep breath as Dr. Whitlow stood up, moving the pad from her lap and sitting next to Alicia, reaching over to hold Alicia’s hands that had come together, Alicia’s fingers into lacing and moving up almost as if she was praying. ”Don’t run away, you’re stronger than that.”

She shivered, her stomach still in knots but slowly starting to calm down and unravel. Alicia closed her eyes and looked up as tears started to form. ”After Ronnie, I didn’t look for relationships. In Japan, I had a few one-nighters…” She trailed off, remembered how she would push every guy away after they both got what they wanted, stopping before feelings could develop. ”A few of the guys wanted to brag they bagged a gaijin. And I wanted to avoid having any emotions further than friendship. It worked out well. But when I came back stateside, Chris was there and I felt like I needed...someone…”

She trailed off again. Dr. Whitlow squeezed her hand and smiled. ”It’s actually very natural, you returned to a place where you had a negative feeling, regreesing from some of the strength you had gathered.”

Alicia felt ashamed, she was right and she felt it. She remembered feeling like the same awkward teenager. The same sheltered girl who had her innocence ripped from her when she and Ronnie were forced to be together. ”In the beginning Chris was a gentleman, some people didn’t get it, wondering why an aging cowboy was with a twenty something blond. I guess I started getting a reputation even then.” Alicia shrugged. ”Then, slowly he changed, he became convinced I was going to leave, convinced I was uninterested in him. I went out one night, I partied to get away. Then he, he set up a fucking wedding...a shotgun wedding...before I knew it we were married….”

There was disgust in her voice, bile trapped oin her throat as she started to feel a headache coming, throbbing on both sides of her head right in her temples. It caused her to convulse. Thinking of that night. Coming home, seeing the flowers, cheap ones he bought from a gas station, friends and witnesses, but all of them his, none of her family. And the feeling Alicia had in her body from being drunk. ”Why did you go along with it?”

She pulled her hands away from Dr. Whitlow, standing up from the couch and moving across the room, pacing as she raised her hands up and swept her fingers through her long blond hair, tugging slightly as she tried to bury her tears. ”I cheated on him that night.”

The words tasted wrong, like battery acid. Dr. Whitlows’ eyes widened as she put one leg over the other, her eyes were king, her voice was soft, there was no hint of judgment. ”So, you felt guilt?” Alicia nodded slowly, unable to answer. ”You felt forced into saying yes because of something you had done earlier in the night that went against your moral code. You were trying to correct it.” This was a logical response, to an illogical moment.

Alicia swallowed hard and felt her heart pounding, it pushed against the walls of her chest causing her ribs to hurt and expand. For the first time, she was confronted with the reasons why she married him, why she let herself fall into the trap that haunted her for three years of her life. ”Things just got worse, he found out I cheated on him, but instead of walking away he emotionally abused me, treating me like trash, owning me. And I let him do it, till one day I had enough…”

She drifted back, back to Atlanta Georgia. A small house she owned with Chris Cane, her former husband. It was in the middle of August and the summer heat was getting to everyone. Alicia sat outside, her arm in a cast from having her arm broken the month before. Because of her husband messing with the wrong woman. Alicia was ready to leave, to walk away and tell Chris it was over. Until he said those words. Those magic words broke her down whenever he used them. Well you cheated on me

It made her fall to the ground, it made her heart sink and she ap[ologised to him. Again.

It was emotional abuse and manipulation, but Alicia let it happen. She let it happen over and over again. No matter what Chris Cane did, it was always going to pale in comparison to the one mistake that Alicia made in the heat of the moment while being angry and drunk. In these moments she felt and thought she needed him, needed his love and acceptance. Needed Chris to be complete. She didn’t want him to leave as her father did. Or be taken like her sons. If she lost him, what did she have?

So now, her she was, wearing daisy dukes, cowgirl boots, and a white tank top, her long hair flowing from under a black bandana as she picked up the large plastic container filled with water chugging some down, her eyes refocusing on the black jeep Cherokee Chris had bought her. Instead of smiling, she felt angry, frustrated. Why couldn’t she just grab the keys, jump in and leave? Why couldn’t she run away?

It wouldn’t be the first time

And there it was, the reason why she wouldn’t. It wouldn’t be the first time. The truth is, to everyone else Chris was charming. Even Alicia’s mother thought he was great for her. And no matter what she said she knew Barbara would take his side. Blood was usually thicker than water. Not in this family. She was angry again, but this was common. She was always angry, always wanting to just run away. Her phone buzzed, she looked over, a number she didn’t recognize. ”Hello?”

”Is this, Violet Cane?”

Her stomach turned a double punch. Her birth name and her married name. She hated it. ”Yes…” There was silence for a moment, a gasp of shock, almost as if the person on the other end was surprised it was her. Strange really considering they called her number.

”You don’t know me and, I’m so sorry I have to do this but, my name is Kate. And I...slept with your husband Chris.”

”Oh…”

More silence hung in the air between them, Alicia no longer felt angry, she wasn’t even upset or sad. There was nothing as if her heart had stopped beating and her blood stopped pumping. She felt nothing. She was numb, on autopilot. ”I thought you should know, he didn’t tell me, I had to find out when I searched for him….I...again I’m so so sorry.” She started crying, not Alicia, the girl on the other end. Alicia stayed silent.

She let out a deep breath as if finally being able to breathe, think, and feel. Alicia looked over, Chris returned, his black pick-up coming through the gate. ”Right...thank you…”

”Do you need to ta-” click

”I walked out that day, I walked out and then never saw him again, not even when we divorced.” And we were back again right into the good doctor's office. Alicia was still standing, staring at the wall as Dr. Whitlow was sitting behind her on the end of the couch where Alicia would normally lay down. There was more silence between them, it lingered in the air as Alicia had nothing left to say on the matter. The doctor smiled and uncrossed her legs before standing up. She moved around beside Alicia.

Her hand moved up, finding Alicia’s shoulder. ”You did the right thing. You both made mistakes but you were punished continually for your one mistake while he was able to make many and bury you beneathe it.” She pauses and Alicia turned to look at her. ”What he wanted wasn’t love...it was control…”

She moved her hand, Alicia smiled and gave her a nod before exhaling. She had so much to think about, and so much more to go over. Tip of the iceberg is an apt term. But that is for another time…

The Golden Age

”Y’all should just call me nostradamus.”

Alicia’s blue eyes burned bright, her hair flowed down framing her face as her red lips turned upwards into an arrogant grin. She took a few steps pacing forward, then back, her arms moving around behind her back as her hands clasped together.

”Sometimes, opponents just, fall into the net and can’t get out. Kiera did it. Now, before I get into that I feel like maybe I need to clarify a few things. See, this match isn’t just about stopping Keira, this is  about legacy. My legacy. Everyone else stomps around here like they mean something like they are the best but in reality, can very rarely stand up to the pressures and expectations. I have. I already have a hall of fame worthy career in SCW. I already have one involving all the other companies I have been in. I dominated WWH back when that meanest something, I dominated Honor Wrestling in a way that no one. NO ONE. Every saw coming. And then I came here. I shot straight to the top. And I didn’t do it based off nepotism or begging.”

“I didn’t cry for title opportunities like Crystal or Jessie. I didn’t sit back on my former glories in the company, cause I had none, like Mercedes Vargas. I went to the top of SCW because I b]earned[/b] it. I earned it from day one and through my years here I have been in high profile matches and I have beaten the best of the best.”

“I have etched my place in SCW folklore.”

“In fact, my name is already penciled into a future hall of fame spot, if you don’t see it or believe it then you are in denial and have no idea the mark I have left on my opponents, friends, the company and the fans. But, when I lost to Amber Ryan, I said I’d had enough. I’d had enough of being at the top like that because I was feeling as if I didn’t earn it, and that feeling, well it was a betrayal of everything I believed. I believe you earn what you deserve...and at the time I wasn’t sure I earned that. I did everything I could to win and Amber was the better woman on that night.”

Alicia pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath in, slowly shrugging as she tries to calm herself down, ,it was time to get her feelings across and let everyone know. She was not to be forgotten and fucked with.

”I always expressed my need and desire to step back, to go to other divisions and face new opponents and new challenges. I didn’t want to be just known as the world title chaser like Crystal is, I wanted to have my chance at glory in other places, for other titles. But when I saw Keira Fischer-Johnson being HANDED something, again, I couldn’t stand by. So I put my money where my mouth was. All Keira had to do to stop me was win, that’s it. And she didn’t. So, now I have that opportunity. I have the opportunity to become the Internet champion, add a new feather to my cap and to hold the one championship, currently active in SCW, that Wolfslair has yet to hold.”

“That is a lot of pressure, but it’s the pressure that I thrive in, that I embrace and need. That I love and brings out the very best in me. And all I have to do to win, to hold the Internet title is beat Andrea and Keira. And you know, I feel bad for Andrea. Because even though she is a champion, even though she won that title in a grueling tournament and kept it at the same level that Myra did, she is being overshadowed by the clear issues between myself and Keira. And Andrea doesn’t deserve that. She deserves the full attention from us both. And truth be told, it would also be a mistake if Keira and I just focused on erach other. Cause Andrea...well she isn’t someone to be underestimated.”

“I’ll say it over and over again, I don’t like Andrea Hernandez. But that doesn’t mean I don’t respect her. And I thought that maybe, just maybe Andrea would see that, maybe even see the same in me. But that isn’t what happened. In fact Andrea is sitting there trying to spin a narrative that I run from adversity. Really? REALLY? Oh sweet summer chuild. You done fucked up.”

Alicia can’t help but laugh, of all the things she could of said, all the things she could have brought up and tried to zero in on, that was the narrative she ran with?

”I run from adversity. By doing what exactly? By losing to Dani Weston, jumping right back up, destroying everyone in my path and then beating her for the Bombshells title? By Losing that title after Crystal decided to get involved and then coming right back to snatch it up? By beating everyone in my way until I lost it to Roxi Johnson, a woman that wouldn’t even be back in Sin City Wrestling if I hadn’t of put the challenge out there to begin with? Or how about getting my arm damn near ripped off by a psychopath named Bobbie Dahl who I returned, beat, then reclaimed my championship against Evi goddamn Jordan? Tell me how that is running from adversity…”

“Go ahead, I’ll wait. Cause I can tell you right now, you won’t. Not just that but you’ll do what you always do when someone throws the truth in your face. You’ll make shit up. You want to bring up Myra? Really? I wasn’t happy with their decision to out me against her, I still gave her a fight and did everything I could, and when I lost, I picked myself up, I dusted myself off and I continued forward. Like I always do.”

“You can say a lot of things about me, Andrea. I’m arrogant, self-righteous, I’m a bitch, I’m someone who is stubborn as a mule who refuses to let things go. I’m often very angry for no reason and I verbally attack people and maybe take it to far while also not taking some people seriously. When I should. All of those are good points, all of those are things people can pick on. Shit, you can even go real deep and talk about how insecure I am at certain points. But someone who runs from adversity? No.”

“Andrea, I make mistakes, I’m human. You want to say you “own” that shit right? Like when you faced me and I beat you, you realized you let the fear get inside your mind and you changed and made yourself better. But did you really make yourself better? Or have you swung back in the opposite direction?  In fact, I’ll do you one better sweetheart.”

Alicia steps forward, a smile coming across her bright red-painted lips, the black smear on her face that she has worn as warpaint for the last few years is still there, a beacon of pain and determination.

”You turned around and said that I was bringing up things from my past, and you’re right, I do, because I’m proud of things I accomplish, but you ere trying to get the point across that it isn’t who I am now and while part of that is absolutely correct I think YOU missed the point. I still don’t back down from anyone. I lost of Keira twice, once for the title and once in a second match and while the first one, where I lost MY title I took, I internalized and I accepted the second one I just couldn’t. It ate away at me and destroyed my confidence, it angered me to no end. But, I didn’t give up did I?”

“No...I didn’t.”

“Instead I stood up, I dusted myself off and I went right after Kiera, I verbally attacked her and I told her the truth. I told her she didn’t deserve to beat me, I told her I could have broken her if I wanted to and I told her I’d face her again, I even said I would put my fucking career on the line and you know what she did Andrea? She said no. She ran. I was there, I was ready to go and I was ready to put everything on the line. All I am and what I could do in the future here would have been gone in an instant and it wasn’t “rinning:” it was standing my ground. So now here you are, swinging the pendulum back from being intimidated by me, all the way to being arrogant about who I am believing you have me all figured out and it’s a mistake. A huge one...so at High stakes I’m going to take your words, your attitude and your personality and shove them down your fucking throat….”

“Just like I will with Keira…”

The name tastes like ash in her mouth, Alicia breathes in and out slowly trying stil to stay calm despite the fact she was filled with anger and hatred.

”This has to come to an end Fisher-Johnson. This issue between us. See, there was once upon a time when I liked you Keira. I liked you, I liked Roxi and I respected you both. Even if I didn’t agree with certain things you did or the way you acted. I still saw two women who loved this business and who loved being in the ring and even though you constantly act like a pair of oversexed teenagers while you’re in your thirties I still could respect the love you had. Slowly that respect started to disappear. It disappeared for Roxi when she came back top SCW, lost to me and then flat out refused to show me the same respect I showed her.”

“It disappeared for you around the same time while I saw you riding her coattails and acting like you were at the top of the mountain despite never earning SHIT. It only got worse from there Kiera. It just spiraled down and very slowly I came to this clear-headed epiphany. Team Hero never stood for doing what was right. It stood for doing what was right, for you.”

“And that’s fine, there is nothing wrong with being in this for yourself or your loved ones and no one else. There is nothing wrong with not having respect for others you deem under you. But the fact you and that red-haired cunt aren’t honest about it is what really burned me. I showed you both respect and admiration only to have it thrown back in my face like I was undeserving and beneath you both. Roxi and you both have ended my title reigns and the fact it’s a matter of record makes me sick to my goddamn stomach but I still swallowed my damn pride and congratulated you both and said you earned those titles.”

“Titles that you both spat on and lost. Titles that you both took from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and you never, ever admitted it. So you want to sit there and talk about MY ego? Bitch you need to put down your vibrator and look in the goddamn mirror.”

She lets out a growl throw teeth that gnash together.

”Shit, I even called what you were going to say, I said that you were going to zero in on me beating you because of interference. I knew it. I knew you couldn’t strand to admit that you failed again. Failed to stop me, failed to beat me. That match was going on and on and you couldn’t do it. Not to mention, you are all too eager to tout ONE ON ONE matches against me while ignoring other matches where I won and you lost. You want to play the victim, you want me to be the villian of your little soap opera story. You want to act like you’re the one everyone should care about.”

“You are a hypocrite Keira. Just like Roxi, just like Andrea. Hell, just like me.”

“But unlike you all, I can admit it. I can look at myself and say that I’m a bitch, I’m arrogant, I’m insecure and I can still drive forward. While you just sit back and play the victim. You act like everything is against poor little Kiera and you have only failed due to unfair matches, interference or “tainted” moments as you put them. But newsflash…”

“Life isn’t fair…”

“I have gone through enough bullshit ibn my life in and out of my business to know that. But you still live in this magical fairytale land where you and Roxi are some sweet all-conquering happy couple against the world and people are actually “scared” of your dark side and think that Sinn is a real person instead of a thinly veiled excuse for you to be the bitch we all know deep down you are. At High Stakes I’m going to walk into that ring and do everything I can to walk out as the internet champion. And I am daring you to stop me….”

Andrea Hernandez

All or Nothing?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 07:33:18 PM »
November 4, 2021

Coming out of the gym, I was feeling pretty good, and obviously a lot better following the Halloween hijinks back at the Saxon hotel in Las Vegas. While I was still feeling a bit nervous about High stakes and while I was doing everything in my power to focus my energies in a positive way considering what had happened last year, I was starting to come around. I wasn’t overwhelmed by the trauma from the past and it was the furthest thing from my mind when I walked back up to my hotel room door and opened it. My boyfriend Lorenzo was sitting on the edge of the bed watching something on the television that he brought with him that had his laptop attached to it via HDMI.

“What are you watching?” I asked Lorenzo in an amused tone.

“I just happened to come across one of the biggest matches of your career.”

I looked at Lorenzo’s television and I could only smile as I saw that I was fighting a former rival of mine in Jenni Anderson.

“Ah! GCW Resurrection 2018. God, was I proud of that moment. I beat the shit out of that girl and ‘avenged my family’ for the humiliating garbage that she put me through. Remember that story I told you about how someone wanted to pay me 10 grand to lie down for them? Yeah, that was her.”

I smiled some more as I watched the ending where with a splash from the balcony to the floor, I crushed Jenni through multiple tables and ultimately stood up just before the 10 count while Jenni was motionless.

“You see Andrea? That is you, on a big stage, defending a championship successfully. You did it at Resurrection three years ago when you were just coming into your own as a singles star… and only about half as good as you are now.”

“You got that right…” I said with a smirk, suddenly feeling confident in myself when I remembered I had overcome my current High Stakes situation before. But then, a sudden video began to autoplay on YouTube. The message said “The following message has been produced by the Anti-Andrea Committee”

“What the?”

My confusion turned into anger when I saw Chelsea LeClair dressed up as me.

“Is that Chelsea?” Lorenzo asked me.

“HI! I’m ANDREA HERNANDEZ and I will NEVER approve this message because this message shows you how much I SUCK at remaining a champion and getting it done when it matters…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I asked as my anger already redlined. “My Immortal” by Evanescence began to play in the background as “ANDREA’S BIGGEST FAILURES” popped up on the screen.

The first shot was of me losing the OCW Paradigm Championship after my opponent cheated and then Chelsea popped up in a locker room.

“HOW COULD I LOSE THE PARADIGM CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY FIRST DEFENSE SIX WEEKS AFTER I WON IT? Oh my GOD! All of the hard work that I did to become a legitimate singles star!!! I LOST THE TITLE TOO SOON! ALL THAT HARD WORK MEANS NOTHING!”

The song and the montage continues showing me losing my OCW Craze Championship months later in a title for title ladder match with my opponent grabbing both titles. Chelsea is shown acting depressed in a corner.

“...but I was a final four participant in that big tournament… but I beat so many of OCW’s legends and Hall of Famers to retain my Craze title… and in the biggest match of my career so far… I BLEW IT! Everything I accomplished as Craze Champion… it means NOTHING!”

I was beginning to seethe as a fan pops up and makes a comment.

“Even before SCW, Andrea was always a choker. I used to feel sorry for her, but now I love to see her fail!”

The next clip, of course, is Evie Jordan beating me for the Bombshells World Championship. I only narrowed my eyes in annoyance since I was largely over this by now. Of course, Chelsea had to parody me further by throwing trash around the locker room.

“THIS ISN’T FAIR! I DID NOT WIN THE WORLD TITLE JUST TO HAVE A FAIRY TALE TITLE RUN! I busted my ass to win that world title against two of the best of the division! But I’ve lost it TOO SOON… AND THEREFORE… THAT MEANS NOTHING!”

The next clip is the I Quit match from High Stakes last year and I was beginning to feel that same rage I did back at Chelsea’s Halloween party. Chelsea is shown in a hospital bed, continuing her parody of me.

“...that was the most humiliating moment of my whole career. All of that hard work that I put in bouncing back from my summer of hell… and it’s all wasted. All those times I beat Christina… it means NOTHING anymore… I’m never going to live with myself for this… she got the last word, therefore my domination of her means NOTHING! I am NOTHING…”

“HIGH STAKES 2021” pops up on the screen before cutting to a mock clip of a hired blonde actress portraying Keira Fisher pinning Chelsea on the mat. A referee drops down to make a count while an actress portraying Alicia rolls in and fails to make the save! The Keira actress runs around in celebration holding a toy version of the Bombshells Internet Championship. Then, it cuts to a mock interview where Chelsea is dramatically crying.

“...you were undefeated… in 2021… and against Keira Fisher… before she put an end to both of those things. What happened?”

“What happened was that because I was such a tightass, I put so much pressure on myself and I did what I’ve always done and that’s CHOKE! I lost… therefore all those times I beat Keira and my entire undefeated streak from High Stakes means NOTHING!!!! Now leave me alone so I can RETIRE FROM SCW, go home and have babies because that’s all I have to do with my life now…”

Watching Chelsea have a fake, dramatic breakdown while she keeps muttering “I’m worthless” to herself over and over angered me to the point where I made an attempt to charge the TV to break it, but Lorenzo held me back as the video ended.

:”Let go of me!”

“Andrea, calm down…”

“THAT DOUBLE CROSSER! I open up to her ONCE and she does THAT to me?”

“Chelsea is a lowlife, Andrea. We both know this. Besides, during high school I found her to be obnoxious and annoying.”

“I’m going to find her and I am going to BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!”

“She’s not worth it…”

“Alright. Then I’m giving her a piece of my mind right now…”

Without hesitation, I pulled out my cell phone and immediately called Chelsea.

“Breathe Andrea…” Lorenzo tried to tell me.

“QUIET!” I snapped back as Chelsea answered the phone.

“Hey Andrea…” Chelsea tried to say innocently on the other line.

“YOU DOUBLE CROSSING BITCH!!!!!” I screamed at her.

“You saw my video…”

“HOW DARE YOU! I open up to you about my nerves and fears regarding my title defense and you do THAT fucking video? Whose fucking side on you on, Chelsea?”

“I’m on your side…”

“...WHAT? Parodying me in a video is being on MY side? CLEARLY you want Keira to win.”

“...no. I want YOU to win! I didn’t do that video to mock you. I did that video to help you. If you just had a sense of humor for ONCE you’d be laughing at it and seeing how I am helping you instead of calling me in a fit of rage wanting to kill me…”

“There was nothing FUNNY about that…”

“It’s a PARODY Andrea… and your reaction to it proves my point. You’re SO tightly wound about High Stakes. I did that video of you so you could see that every time you’re in a huge match, you have this ‘all or nothing’ mentality and you put so much stock into what your haters think of you.”

“You said you were going to help me get over last year’s High Stakes event… but THAT VIDEO DOESN’T HELP!”

“So seeing what you’ve been doing wrong and fixing it doesn’t help? Because that was the whole point. Look, just meet me at Central Park, okay? I’m SO sorry that I messed up again.”

“First the Halloween party, now this. You sure have a funny way of wanting to help me…”

“Look, just meet me at Central Park in an hour and I WILL help you. I promise. No parodies. No mockings. No making jokes at your expense since it’s obvious that you can’t take a joke. Trust me on this…”

“FINE! I’ll see you at fucking Central Park!” I said angrily as I hung up the phone.

“What a bitch…” Lorenzo said as he shook his head.

“She always was…” I said as I began to walk out of the hotel room. I slammed the door behind me doing everything that I could to maintain my anger, even though it was rather difficult at this point.

“Chelsea has a weird fucking way of showing that she cares about me…” I thought to myself. “She thinks that getting me to laugh at myself by mocking my failures and portraying to the world that I’m some big match choker is going to loosen me up for High Stakes? Nah, I have a feeling that she is trying to sabotage me. She knows more than anyone else that I feel like I am in an all or nothing situation at High Stakes. I know how fickle the haters and especially the Bombshells in the locker room are. I already know that if I lose, everyone is going to remind me of the fact that I lost my title in my first defense. If I lose, they’re going to act as if the undefeated streak for the year that I had going in never happened. They’re going to write me off as ‘old news’, they’re going to laugh at me and they are going to act as if I’m just a fluke… AGAIN!

I CANNOT HAVE THAT! I already went through it once! I CAN’T AFFORD TO FUCKING GO THROUGH IT AGAIN!!!!!”

One hour later…

I was at Central Park at this point and when I looked around, I saw Chelsea standing by a picnic table. My internal instinct considering my anger was to charge at her so I could pounce on her and beat the hell out of her but as I was charging at her, she saw me and she quickly scurried behind the picnic table.

“Andrea… hey… about that video…”

“Did Keira Fisher pay you to do that video?”

“No. Like I said, I was just trying to help you. I wanted you to laugh at yourself and see exactly where you are going wrong with situations such as High Stakes and some of those tough, big match losses you’ve had over the years. I’ve learned my lesson now. I’m sorry. I’m never going to try and make a joke or a parody at your expense again. Can’t we just all sit down, get along and have ourselves a nice celebration picnic for your amazing success over the last year?”

“...celebration picnic?” I asked, being completely caught off guard. “Chelsea, you know that if I lose this Sunday it all means nothing right?”

“Why do you have to be so hard on yourself?” I heard my half-sister Savannah asking me from behind. I looked back at her, obviously caught off guard in this situation too. I was starting to grow more confused. “You can’t have a celebration for ANYTHING that you accomplish?”

“Dad drilled that into her…” I heard and saw my brother Eddie say from behind Savannah. I was equally shocked to see my mother behind him. “...she would teach her that she can never stay satisfied with anything because the mission of the business always gets more difficult.”

“It’s a shame that he raised you that way, Andrea…” my mother said with a regretful sigh. I was a little annoyed to see her considering that I had cut her off months ago but I was far more angry with Chelsea to be angry at my mother’s presence.. “...I remember when you grew up as a young lady, you were vibrant, you were fun, you were innocent… and then your father started to train you to be a wrestler and that all changed. Then you went to SCW, became a world champion and then…”

“...then she completely cracked under all the pressure and she’s been burdening herself with her failures ever since…” I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around to see Clarissa Vega, my former best friend who had cut me off partially because she couldn’t stand my attitude anymore. “You threw everything that I tried to teach you about wrestling and you threw it all away like it meant nothing just because Evie Jordan shattered your ego.”

“Okay Chelsea, what is this?”

“I invited the people that care about you the most… the people that… aside from Savannah, you pushed away with your attitude. They’re not here to hate you and remind you of how you burned your bridge with them. They’re here to help you.”

Completely unamused, I sat down at the picnic table with everyone else surrounding me.

“You have let your wrestling career… or rather, your ego about it… take over your whole life…” my mother worryingly said to me. “I understand that your father really pushed you to be just like him, but that doesn’t mean you get to burn your bridge with me, treat me like garbage, kick me out of your house and cut me off like you did earlier this year. Why do you have to hang on to the bad stuff, Andrea?”

“...because… a setback… EVERY single one… it makes me feel like… like…”

“Like you’re not good enough?” Clarissa interjected. “Nonsense! You’re too worried about what’s going to happen after High Stakes if you lose rather than the match itself. I understand you have the added pressure of the event, two opponents instead of one, one of whom you’ve never beaten before, but if you do lose… that doesn’t mean that your progress means nothing.”

My emotions were certainly in a conflict right now. A part of me was even feeling guilty. With the exception of Savannah, everyone in front of me right now I discarded, took for granted and burned my bridge with… yet they were all here trying to HELP ME?

“Sis, you really have to give yourself so much more credit than you actually do…” Eddie said to continue this sudden intervention. “Remember when you lost the OCW Paradigm title in six weeks? What happened a short time later? I’ll tell you what happened: my favorite moment of your wrestling career! It was the night you won the Craze title. It showed me that you could bounce back when someone cheated you out of a title and that you are the strongest sister I could ever have.”

“Really?” I asked, obviously still living in confusion.

“Really. Interesting…”

“You want to know my favorite career moment, Andrea?” Clarissa asked me. “When you made the move from OCW to SCW. You had just lost the Craze title and I know how much that upset the hell out of you especially when they closed. Yet, you showed the world that you were BETTER than that heartbreak when you went to SCW and you’ve done all the amazing things that you have ever since. I don’t think of you as this ungrateful bitch that burned her bridge with me. I think of you as one of the toughest, strongest women I’ve ever met and STILL one of my best friends…”

I was beginning to realize that Chelsea didn’t bring them here to hate on me… but to encourage me.

“Sweetheart, I may not like your attitude these days, but… as a mother… you really showed me something with how you bounced back after losing the World title to Evie…” my mother stated. I wasn’t sure how to take this. “...was doing what you did to Christina a horrible thing? Sure. But the reason why that’s my favorite moment of yours is because you showed that you were willing and able to fight back against all of the awful vitriol that so many of those women threw at you. You are in the minority of people that would handle such adversity. Many of your peers would’ve quit going through the same thing you did, including your opponents.”

“Wow… I didn’t realize you felt that way…” I said to my mother. “I’m so sorry for how I treated you a few months ago. I don’t deserve this… um… forgiveness…”

“You’re my daughter, Andrea. Of course I forgive you!”

“Andrea…” my sister began. “...I know that it was really, REALLY hard for you to suffer what you did at High Stakes last year and I know you were feeling humiliated as heck. But my favorite moment of your career was when you beat Roxi at the start of this year. It’s my favorite moment of yours because you showed that even though you had lost at three straight supercards prior to that Roxi match, that you could still be a big match wrestler and that you had everything it takes to succeed. You’ve gotten wins over two thirds of the Bombshells High Stakes main event this year. Doesn’t that mean something?”

“As for me…” Chelsea began as she walked out in front of me to join the rest of the group. “...I would say that I LOVED your Internet Championship campaign that you put on throughout that title tournament.”

“REALLY?” I asked, feeling completely bewildered.

“YEAH! I mean sheesh, at least it showed me that you can have fun and that you had the ability to laugh off all of your adversity. That’s why you’re the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion right now. You didn’t let the Evie Jordan thing bother you at all. You completely moved on from that and it was able to help you focus on the task at hand. That was the most devastating loss of your entire career and you managed to put that behind you. As humiliating as the “I Quit” match was, it still wasn’t your most devastating loss. If you’re able to bounce back and overcome the whole Evie situation, why can’t you bounce back from this?”

“Christina going on to win the world title and the fact that she’s in the High Stakes main event and not me doesn’t help…”

“SO?” Chelsea said with a scoff. “Christina may have won last year, but since then? YOU have been far more consistent than she has. That should speak volumes about how strong you are. Christina may be in the main event, but we all know that she’s hit or miss and that she’s a streaky wrestler. We all know that she hasn’t been nearly as consistent as you have. She’s just on one of those temporary high periods that you know isn’t going to last.”

“That may be true…” I said with a sigh. “...sorry I’m just… I don’t understand how all of you can be here right now trying to help me when I’ve done some awful things to all of you at one point or another. Please save me the ‘because we care about you’ speech. Seriously.”

“You’re at the peak of your career and you’re only climbing higher,” Clarissa reminded me. “Besides, the fact that Christina had to resort to the screwdriver crap last year to make you say those two words… it says WAY more about her than it does about you. She was DESPERATE to beat you and she dug THAT low to do it. Who’s the one that’s weak there? It’s not YOU for quitting, it’s HER for being desperate.  Who’s the weak one in your match? It’s not YOU. You can say it’s Keira for being desperate for a fairy tale ending or Alicia for being desperate to be relevant again. What you have gone through makes you stronger than both of them together.”

“I never saw it like that before…” I admitted with a sigh. “I always saw myself as a victim of the whole thing because I never wanted her in my life. I had sworn that it would be the end of things with her and because I promised you that I would never bring her up again, I had to hold back these feelings and they just… they built up…”

“I’m sorry…” Clarissa said much to my surprise. “I thought it would be good for you at the time, but I will admit when I am wrong and I was in that instance. Still, as we all pointed out to you… our favorite moments are when you really showed so much strength and courage at times when most wouldn’t.”

Inside, I was feeling touched by all of the unexpected love and support I was getting. Of course, my ego was too big to ever really let this feeling out. Any remaining jitters and nerves that were still going through me due to the horrific events of last year’s High Stakes event were starting to dissipate quite a bit. The unexpected support from people that I had torn down and burned bridges with really left me in a state of bewilderment.

“The way you are going to not be nervous and not be afraid of the worst is to remember yourself at your best…” Chelsea stated, creating a light bulb epiphany in my head. “...that is what won you your title to begin with and that’s what is going to get you to retain at High Stakes. Worse comes to worse? Just win it back and silence the critics again. I understand that you deal with so much slander from your peers. We understand it’s caused you so much pain. We’re not trying to turn you back into ‘old Andrea’, but we all care about you and still want you to be the best that you know you can be. Losing to Christina last year does not erase all of the wins you got over her, nor does it mean she won the war. It also doesn’t mean that you have to suffer from that any longer.”

“Yeah… you’re right…” I said back to Chelsea, still floored by all the support that I got. “I’m sorry to all of you for how I’ve hurt you over the last year. It’s just… my all or nothing mentality and feeling the need to take out my bruised ego on other people… it drove me to that. I will not say or do anything to hurt any of you again. But, that doesn’t mean that the nice girl that respected everyone and that got ran the fuck over is walking through the door ever again. At the end of the day, Christina was just a minor bump in the road that I turned into a mountain for a whole year. Not anymore. Now? I get to cement my dominance against two women who don’t compare to me… and when I put the final touches on a historic year? When I retain? That’s exactly what I am going to do. Thank you all for being so… forgiving… a piece of you in one form or another is coming with me to High Stakes…”

“So… shall we celebrate your success since last High Stakes?” Chelsea asked with a smile as my mother and brother started to bring some food to put on the table.

“Sure…I guess…” I said with a sigh, but with a smile.

“WOW! You can smile!” Chelsea said with a laugh.

“Shut up…” I said with an annoyed, but amused eye roll.

Once the celebration picnic was set up… I finally began to see the humiliation of last year’s High Stakes event from a whole different, and a much more positive perspective

Later That Night…

I found myself on a second level balcony inside of Madison Square Garden overlooking a few tables and monitors about 20 feet below. I was already thinking back to an old memory of mine from three years ago that definitely had me feeling happy. I wasn’t thinking about the failure that I had going for me at High Stakes last year nor was I thinking about any other disappointment aside from what I learned from them all. I was only thinking about some of my big match successes, particularly winning the titles that I’ve won in SCW, the politics and sexism I had overcome in OCW and of course, my big breakthrough moment in a flagship show back in GCW three years ago. There was no pressure at all as I began to express my thoughts.

“The mark of a champion is to refrain from having an all or nothing mentality. Initially, I had one coming into this match because of what happened to me at High Stakes last year, but I am over that now that the circumstances and the truths of that night have been made apparent. I already know that Keira is trying to turn this whole thing into a magical moment for her, acting as if this is all or nothing, acting as if she’s this big hero Cinderella story that is going to make one more miracle happen on the biggest show of the year. I already know that Alicia is CAPABLE of cracking into that all-or-nothing mentality considering the way she acted after the last time Keira beat her and the way she treated that Myra match that she had a while back. The mark of a champion is showing ANY sort of growth from your mistakes and your failures as well as showing any kind of growth at all. Alicia, you HAVEN’T shown that. You’re STILL stuck on your own ego. Go figure. You take out Ruby Steele and you act like you’re relevant and that you’re the one that everyone fears again. You go around talking about Wolfslair and acting all important all while you show that you have not only LEARNED NOTHING from the harder than normal year that you have had so far, but also that you’re STILL stuck in doing the same thing in 2021 that made you successful three years ago. You don’t want my championship because you want to bring meaning to it. Nah, it’s all about repairing the same ego that has been fractured many times this year and bringing the title to Wolfslair. Want to know how I know you haven’t evolved a bit? The fact that you went into this spiel about how you don’t like me. Wait, haven’t I heard that same song and dance about a million times from you? It’s not like I haven’t paid attention to some shit you’ve said about me in your matches even when I am not wrestling you. That whole “I don’t like her, but I respect her” crap? Yeah, heard that one a million times too. You seem to base your mood on me based on what time of the month it is, so I know you’re just being disingenuous, going whichever way the wind blows.

Either way, don’t be acting as if you and ONLY YOU were worthy of the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship. Because in my book? You never were worthy. Yet, you want to talk about Keira being worthy right? THE “GREAT INJUSTICE”? The great injustice to WHOM, Alicia because you were the ONLY ONE that even COMPLAINED about Keira getting the title shot. You’re talking about Keira being “substandard”, but what the FUCK does that make you then? YOU are the one that lost the world title to her. YOU were the one that went into that social media meltdown after she beat you again. Does Keira make you feel THAT inferior, Alicia? Oh yeah. She does. You hold this petty ass grudge against her just because she had a short title reign for your standards and lost it one supercard later… but wait… didn’t you do the SAME THING with your last world title reign? Did you NOT win the title from Evie and then lose it to Keira at the next show? It’s not KEIRA you should be mad at. You SHOULD be mad at yourself. Of course, because you NEVER ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING, it’s all HER fault right? I can’t believe I’m even taking Keira’s side on this one, but leave the grudge at the door. I don’t give a FUCK about the history between yourself and Keira. At least I learned how to put last year’s High Stakes behind me before going into this weekend. You? I’m just about sure  that you NEVER got over losing to Keira last year and that and PROBABLY that is your one and TRUE motivation for even wanting to win this title from me to begin with.

We can debate like hell whether Keira deserved a shot at this title or not, but what I’m not debating is whether you are more worthy of it than she is. All you have been for most of this year is a NAME, Alicia. Not a champion, not a dominant wrestler, but a NAME! You want to SERIOUSLY live in your delusional bubble and say that without you, nobody would care about this match. See, I have an issue with that because last I checked, the last match that I know of that people even talked about regarding you that I can tell you for a fact that people cared about was your title loss to Keira. “BUT, THE AMBER MATCH” you might say. Nah, people greeted your little power trip there with a roll of the eyes. The only reason why people were even talking about what you did to Courtney Pierce is because Ruby Steele wouldn’t even shut the fuck up about it. When I beat Ruby, people gave a shit! OH MY GOD, SHE JUST BEAT THE BLAST FROM THE PAST WINNER they said. But when YOU beat her? It was nothing but yawns and silence. This match isn’t important BECAUSE of you Alicia, it is important IN SPITE of you. Just the history between Keira and I alone would’ve been enough for that since we have a history a mile long just like you and Roxi and just like you and Seleana. You are only in this match because of me. I’m the one making you relevant here. I am the one that has surpassed you in every single way because people hate me a hell of a lot more than they hate you. I draw emotion out of people. Every promo I cut, every tweet that I make, people are always responding to it. IDIOTS have come out of the woodwork to disrespect me and to try to diminish everything that I’ve accomplished like that IDIOT Bobbie Dahl trying to bury my winning streak saying that it “meant nothing”, Keira for MONTHS with her Twitter crap, Roxi trying to diminish my win streak, Keira begging for SCW to NOT include me in the Internet Championship tournament, even Amber herself throwing a cheap dig or two at me every once in a while.

People see my name, they go out of their way to try to drag me down. I get heat from Roxi, Amber, Keira… you know… people that MATTER. You? The best heat YOU can get is from Ruby Steele? Seriously? Because ask ANYONE in this locker room Alicia and they will all say the same thing: that the only time people even TALK about you anymore in any capacity is when they’re facing you. Otherwise? You won’t hear anyone talking about you as a big deal anymore. Once you wind up empty handed at High Stakes again, you should do yourself one of two favors: either evolve and FINALLY realize that your outdated ways aren’t going to hack it anymore and PROVE that you are capable of adapting… or just do us all a favor and get the fuck out you self-important, supercilious excuse of a professional wrestler!

Now as for you, Keira…

Damn it… I WANT to like you… I really do. It’s just… you try SO hard to get the opposite reaction out of me. Or, at least it seems that way anyway. Why, after the fact that you have won the world championship before, do you STILL continue to feed the naysayers? WHY do you continue to even ACKNOWLEDGE them? See, that’s what brings you down Keira: you give TOO MUCH OF A CRAP about what people think about you. You fill your heads with these exaggerated, if not false narratives so you can give yourself some kind of purpose. I mean, it WORKED last year, but that was LAST YEAR, against a world champion that was already in decline. You need to top living in a fucking dream world Keira, and you need to put on some big girl pants and finally live in reality. You don’t GET to have a High Stakes fairy tale ending. You already had that last year. You live in this little dream world where everyone else is the enemy and you are the victim and yet, you stand there and act like you don’t know WHY there are some people on this roster that just can’t stand you. You get on my ass for being bitter and not letting things go, yet there you are talking about how people doubt you and how people say all these awful, mean things about you. That right there is EXACTLY why you’ve always been the bridesmaid and the one-shot wonder world champion and not one of the A-tier bombshells like your own wife, Amber, and Myra just to name a few.

You have NEVER taken responsibility for anything. You blame things on your “sins”, when the one committing the sins is YOU… or SIN… or whatever the fuck. You even had the nerve and the audacity to blame the circumstances on this match on me. You know, maybe if you weren’t in such big trouble of losing that match to begin with, I wouldn’t have needed to be out there at all. MAYBE if you were a CONSISTENT MAIN EVENTER that KNEW how to handle her business week in and week out, you wouldn’t be in situations where you’re beating Crystal Hilton one week but losing to someone like CANDY the next week. Is it my fault that you lost the World Bombshells Championship so soon? Is it my fault that you’ve done nothing but stagnate? I’ve never seen you take responsibility for the fact that you haven’t been on the ball ever since you lost the world title. You have never, ever owned up to the fact that ever since you lost the title, you have coasted until you have a reason not to. Is the fact that you’re so damn inconsistent? Have you ever looked in the mirror and EVER addressed your flaws? Have you ever made the effort to surround yourself with people that tell you what you need to hear? No.

Keira, Roxi may be the right person for you and everything, but I sometimes feel like she sugar-coats things and tells you what you want to hear. But I’M my own worst enemy right? Look, I know that there is SOME hint of truth to that and it’s cost me a few matches, but you’re basically the pot calling the kettle black. I personally don’t give a damn if you hate me or not. I personally don’t give a SHIT about whether you want to paint this picture of my High Stakes situation as if I’m screwing myself over or if I lose “everything”. Hey, you want to know a little secret here Keira? You’ve done this song and dance about me before. I remember a previous encounter where you acted as if I had fallen down to rock bottom and if I was old news and I came out and beat you. If I lose this match, I don’t lose “EVERYTHING”. I still have my career. I still have the success that I have. It’s not going to take away the fact that I went through the most embarrassing, humiliating experience that I will ever have in a Sin City Wrestling ring when I said those two awful words last year to Christina Rose in a situation where 90 percent of this roster would have folded up and died and I STILL WENT ON THAT STREAK!

I STILL did what I did! If it ends at High Stakes, or whenever it ends, it will NEVER take away the fact that it even HAPPENED! YOU are one of the many people in this company that whenever I have a fall or a stumble, you make a WAY bigger deal of it than it actually is just because you can and not because it’s true. Sure, a loss would mean no title and no 2021 undefeated streak, but the SKY ISN’T FALLING KEIRA! WHY do you feel the need to play that narrative. Why do you feel the need to TRY and put pressure on me when this has failed for you before? You try to get into my head and for what? So I can make it easier on you? You can take away the title and the streak but you can’t take away the fact that either one of those things happened. You can not and will not take away the fact that I’ve risen from the ashes again and again just to get to where I am at this point in my career. You know the pain and the shit that I went through last year. You know how difficult it was for me to get over all of that and how long it took me to get over all that. You know how I got here, Keira? Because unlike you, I stopped giving a fuck about what other people thought about me. Unlike you, I kept feeding the haters. Unlike you, I stopped living in a silly little dream world. I mean for fuck’s sake, from the vibe I am getting from you, it’s almost as if you’re acting as if High Stakes is your last match ever regardless of the outcome. It’s like you’re ready to retire. Or at least that’s the tone I am getting from your words considering how you’re beating the whole idea of your “dream” to be a Grand Slam champion to death.

Trust me… I get it.

I used to dream just like you. My “dream” got me to the world title just like yours got you to your world title. You treat this match like it’s all or nothing for you, and maybe it is, I don’t really know that. But I will tell you something straight up… and I’m not saying this to you to be a bitch or anything, but I’m going to do EVERYTHING that I have to do to shatter your dream because while I don’t hate you as a person, I could give fuck all about your goals, your hopes and your dreams. I can give fuck all about your quest to becoming a grand slam champion. What’s going to happen at High Stakes is FINALLY bring the ETERNAL SIDEKICK into a realm that we NORMAL PEOPLE like to call REALITY, Keira. I’m going to take that dream and I am going to crush it not because I want to, not because I dislike you, but just because I CAN! In this business, there is a difference between a dreamer and a doer. Dreamers are like you: they wish for things, they occasionally achieve things, and when they do achieve a dream, they just happily float along and don’t even remember the journey that got them there. They get complacent and then they’re left shell shocked and shattered when someone beats them. I’ve been there. That’s how I know.

DOERS don’t wish, they DO! They are ALWAYS at the front of the pack. They’ll stumble here and there, but they dust themselves off and move on. They don’t forget what it took to get them there and they are NEVER fully satisfied with anything knowing that there is so much work left to be done. I’ve only BEGUN the work that I have started with this Internet Championship and I will be DAMNED if this work is TEMPORARILY cut short by some bullshit, Cinderella fairy tale like YOU! Your dream is to finally beat me on the big stage right? FUCK OFF! I’m going to rip those glass slippers off your feet and break them over your skull, Keira. YOUR story doesn’t GET to have a happy ending… and even if you WIN, you CAN’T end my Internet title journey… you just STALL IT at best! The thing that has always annoyed me about you is that you remind me so much of the old me… and I realize that’s why I take great pleasure in beating you.

Well at High Stakes? I get to take that great pleasure one last time…

Sorry SIN-derella…

Not only do you not even make it to midnight…

You don’t even get to go to the ball at ALL!

When I’m done with you, you’re going to realize that the person who is their own worst enemy the most IS in fact YOU!

And THAT is a message I can approve."

With that, I signal for the cameraman to shut off the camera.

Now it’s time to score my biggest win yet since last year’s High Stakes event...