Author Topic: I Don't Give A &^&*  (Read 633 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
I Don't Give A &^&*
« on: August 06, 2021, 11:19:32 PM »
Los Angeles, California   
Brayden Hilton Apartment
July 26th

It had been eight days since Summer XXXtreme had come and gone. Brayden Hilton was still an undefeated wrestler and for a man who was only two matches into his career that was an amazing feat. However he personally didn’t give a shit about his career as he had bigger things t worry about. On the Sun Princess his wife Sofia had to go into an emergency labor and a beautiful premature baby girl Isabella Valentina Hilton was born. After spending a lot of time in the hospital Isabella was to finally come home. Brayden smiled as he glanced over at his tiny daughter resting in a bassinet. She was sleeping peacefully. Sofia stood next to Brayden as the two of them just kept looking at the little girl. Brayden smiled as he turned his attention to his wife.

“This is honestly the most amazing thing in the world. She is beautiful in every single way. I can’t believe that the two of us really created this…”

Sofia nodded her head as she hugged her husband tightly.

“It’s a miracle and this is the biggest blessing in the world. Who would have known that in such a dark time in the world we would give birth to something so beautiful?! She truly is our rainbow baby and miracles do come true…”

Brayden smiles as he keeps his eyes on the little girl.

“Yeah…I… I just have honestly no clue on what to do now…”

Sofia is taken back as she looks back at her husband.

“What do you mean?!”

Brayden sighs as he keeps his eyes locked on the baby.

“I mean where do I even go from here. I don’t know what it’s like to be a father because I really didn’t have one growing up. Yes I was adopted and I excelled in the midst of adversity but I didn’t have that strong male figure in my life. My adopted father passed away when I was 12 and for those crucial years of my life I just had to find my own way. I wouldn’t even know where to begin…”

Sofia holds her husband as tightly as she can before she takes a long deep breath.

“You shouldn’t have to feel that way. Even if you had a father in your life it’s not like it would matter when it comes to your relationship with Isabella. Everybody’s parental style is different. At the age of 19 do you think I saw myself getting married at the beginning of this year and being pregnant?! IT felt like yesterday when we met one another in our introduction to Freshman Class. The two of us competed for the best grades and I always enjoyed your enthusiasm and seeing how hard you worked out on the baseball field. I am personally not ready for any of this… However there is one thing that I do know to be true…”

Sofia smiles as she holds the hand of Brayden as she continues to smile.

“There’s nobody else I would rather share this moment with. You are the love of my life. You are my husband and this is a journey that we can figure out together. After all what do you always say?! You are Academic, Athletic, and An Achiever. You have a 4.6 GPA non-weighed of course. If you can rise to the top in every circumstance I know that being a parent won’t be any different. You truly are the best of the best and I believe in you…”

Brayden shrugs his shoulders as he keeps his eyes locked on the baby.

“That may be true or even some shit that I spew when I get into the wrestling ring. I just feel that this is different though. I have a different vibe about all of this…I…”

Before he can say anything else there is a knock on the door. He opens his eyes in amazement as he glances back at his wife.

“Who the hell is that?!”

Sofia just nods her head as she looks back at Brayden.

“Well I know there are a lot of people who want to visit the baby and I arranged for different people to visit at different times. I know you probably have a lot of questions about being a father and well… Who better to ask than the man who is your biological father… I hope you aren’t mad at me…”

Brayden shrugs his shoulders.

“Why would I be mad it’s not like I hate the man. He just wasn’t there in my life. I can’t fault him for that… It’s whatever I will play nice… I guess I will go answer the door…”

With that Brayden walks over to the door. He swings it open and just shakes his head as he looks at three figures standing on the opposite side. He could see a little one year old running inside and Todd Williams current wife Hope quickly runs inside.

“Xavier come back here… Don’t run off from me…”

Hope runs inside of the home as Todd Williams just stands there with a wicked grin on his lips. He just smiles as he looks right at Brayden.

“Hey son… Are you going to let your pops inside?! I can’t wait to see what my granddaughter looks like…”

Brayden just sighs before he just watches his father walk inside of the home. Brayden keeps his eyes on him as he walks over to the bassinet with a wicked grin on his lips.

“Damn she’s a cutie… She definitely must get this from the Williams side… I can’t believe I am a grandpa. If you told me that I won’t be a grandpa at the age of 34 I definitely would say you are full of shit. Yet here we are and the little miracle is right in front of us. I don’t know what to say…”

Brayden however keeps his arms crossed as he glares daggers right into the eyes of his dad.
“You don’t get to waltz in here and act like everything is fine. That’s not how the world works especially coming from you. I fucking hate you and everything you stand for. You weren’t there for me in my life so you just don’t claim to be the child’s grandfather. As far as I am concerned my father died when I was 12 years old. My adopted dad was more of a man than you ever will be!”

Todd just looks at Brayden as he sighs in return. Hope doesn’t know what to say as she glances back over at T-Will.

“Perhaps it was a mistake to come here… We appreciate the hospitality but I think we should go…”

Todd however waves his hand as he quickly shakes his head in return.

“That won’t be necessary. I can respect how Bray feels. He has a right to feel this way. I think what would be best is if the two of us go for a ride. It seems like we have some serious catching up to do. We need to gain an understanding and the only way we can do that is if the two of us go for a private ride with one another. It’s a lot to take in so why don’t we go son?!”

Bray shakes his head as he crosses his arms.

“Listen here dipshit. What part did you not get when I said you aren’t a fucking father?! It may have been your sperm that created me but that doesn’t make you a dad by any means. If you feel like this is going to appease you in some form or fashion let’s just get this shit over with. It’s not like you can help me with anything…”

Sofia however looks over at her husband as she sighs.

“Babe just give him a chance… Think about what Isabella would want. She wouldn’t want you to hate your biological family. Hear him out and just see what he’s been going through… It can’t all be that bad…”

“Whatever… Let’s just go…”

With that Todd and Brayden leave the apartment. They slowly walk towards Todd’s black Maserati. They get inside and T-Will quickly turns the engine on as he speeds out of the parking lot and onto the highway. He has been driving for about a half hour and there are no words spoken between the two of them. They are in the middle of traffic and it’s at that moment that Todd looks over at his son and speaks to him.

“I know I have a bad reputation but I feel I just need to express myself. Can I just say from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry for everything, and especially sorry for not being in your life… I know it must have been really hard to come up through the system but you need to believe me when I say I had nothing to do with any of that. To be honest I didn’t even know I had a son…”

Bray turns his attention to his father as he quickly shakes his head in disgust.

“Bullshit… You just weren’t man enough to take care of me. It’s no different from you sleeping with your wife’s best friend at the time in Stephanie and getting her pregnant. That’s all you have ever seemed to do. You are an abusive womanizer. You use them and when you have no use for them you move on to something different. Had things been fine between you and mom I am sure the two of you would have still been together…”

Todd opens his eyes in amazement as he shrugs his shoulders getting off on an exit.

“Do you really think that is how things went?! Look I might not be the best man in the world. I am definitely so much far from the ideal father of the year. However you need to understand that I have been through my fair share of shit as well. I may not have come through the system but I was raised by a father who hated the mere sight of me. My mother had preeclampsia. She barely got through giving birth to your aunt Jennifer and then 14 months later it was time to give birth to me. Despite everything even though the doctors told her that she may not pull through childbirth do you think she cared about any of that?!”

Todd quickly shakes his head as a tear falls from his cheek.

“No… She rather me have a life instead of her having her own. She gave me a chance at life. However it felt more like hell because she passed away after giving birth to me and my father hated me every single day of my life. Imagine being raised by the biggest drug dealer in all of the east coast of the United States. He couldn’t stand the sight of me. Jenny tried desperately to fight for me but the more the man looked at me he could honestly only see my mother. Destiny Williams was everything to my father Roman. Sometimes he would put a gun to my head and he constantly threatened me. So instead of pulling the trigger he sent me to live with my grandparents in Detroit. I had a hard time being in Detroit. Being raised by a strong grandmother just felt weird but I didn’t let it bother me. I pulled through and I guess that’s where I met your mother…”

Todd takes a deep breath as he continues to speak.

“Your mother was everything to me but I guess in the end we were just toxic for one another. I got her pregnant at a very young age. It’s like we needed each other. I don’t know what happened when she went into labor. I wasn’t even there. All I know is when I get there she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in Brittany. I didn’t even know she had twins. I don’t know why she didn’t tell me the truth. What I do know is I was nowhere near perfect but I did everything I could for Brittany. I was there for her no matter what she went through. If anything it was Crystal who left her responsibility as a mother. She was too fucking busy trying to figure out her identity by visiting her biological father in Mexico and searching for so many answers. It was her who let Jennifer fill in the void as the female figure in Brittany’s life. I love Crystal to death but she never learned how to be an adult and wasn’t ready…”

Todd shrugs his shoulders.

“Maybe that is why she changes so much. She is still trying to live out her childhood. She wants to be wild and wants to do things her way. I however was there for Brittany, just like I am there for Xavier. I need to work on being a better dad for Tyler and that’s my fault but one thing I do know is I am here right now Bray. Not only will I be a father to you but I will be an awesome grandpa because I take care of my own. I refuse to be anything like the piece of shit that is my father…”

Brayden however offers a quick snarky remark in return.

“That’s funny considering you basically replaced your dad. Now you run the drug business. Now you are the big man with the fake corporation and using it as a front to push the business. Sorry if I can’t find a good thing about you, and I know that everything out of your mouth is pure shit. I can’t let that type of lifestyle come into the vicinity of my daughter. You can preach what type of father you think you might be but I find it hard to believe you. You have a really bad reputation and I just don’t buy anything you are saying…”

Todd opens his eyes as he pulls down a familiar street. Brayden looks at his father with a shrug.

“Where the hell are we driving too anyway?!”

Todd smirks.

“We are going to see your mother… Because honestly you have a lot of questions and she is the only one that can answer them. I am tired of everybody pointing the finger at me like I am this big bad guy. Yes I am bad and I definitely have done my share of bad stuff but being a father isn’t one of them. You want to know why you were brought into the system. Why don’t we go ask her…”

Todd finally pulls in front of a huge mansion in Hollywood Hills. He gets out of the car and Brayden just sits there with a disappointed expression on his face. He sighs looking at the door.

“Nah… I don’t think any of that is really necessary…”

Todd raises his eyes in disgust.

“Why not, you wanted answers right… Let’s just go get them and be done with it! Come on we are going to settle this once and for all.”

With that Todd begins to storm towards the door and Brayden quickly runs to meet him at the door. He begins to ring the doorbell furiously. They wait for a few moments and it isn’t long until the red haired Crystal Zdunich answers the door. She stands there looking at Todd as she begins to cross her arms.

“What the hell do you want?!”

Todd just shakes his head before he turns his attention over to Brayden.

“Actually I am not the reason why we are here today. It seems there is some serious confusion when it comes to our son. I rather him know the truth so let’s be completely blunt and honest Crystal. Why in the fuck did you not tell me about Brayden when he was born. The sooner we get everything out in the open the sooner we can get to me having a relationship with the granddaughter…”

Brayden just stands there as he looks over at his mom just shrugs her shoulders. She doesn’t even know what to say as she begins to stutter.

“Look i… I honestly don’t know what to say Bray…”

Brayden however looks at his mother as he just shakes his head.

“You don’t have to say anything… I get it mom… You just didn’t want me. You didn’t want anything to do with me. “

Brayden finished his sentence before glancing at both of his parents. That is when it finally dawned on him that this was the first time that he saw both of his parents at the same exact time. Crystal was shaken up as she replied back to him.

“That’s not true…”

Brayden talks over her though.

“Don’t fucking bullshit me… I know when you are lying to me mom. Nobody just leaves America to go to fucking Mexico when they had a baby daughter behind. You can come up with every single lie under the sun but I know a lie when I see it...”

Crystal looks directly into her son’s eyes before taking a long deep breath and looking back at Todd.

“To be honest I know it is so many years ago but I had my reasons for leaving. Perhaps a part of me was trying to escape from the harsh reality of knowing that I would have a little girl to depend on me. That didn’t sit well on my conscience and in addition knowing that I had given you up. It was too much to handle. I kept having twins a secret If I had my way I personally would have rather given up the both of you. However I couldn’t go into delivery and not return back to Todd with nothing. He always had a heart set out to have a little girl. So I wanted to make sure he had what he wanted…”

Todd rolls his eyes.

“You could have been honest… Yes I wanted a girl and it’s funny as it stands Brittany is my only daughter and I have three other sons, but I am sure we could have figured out a way Crystal. It just seemed as soon as you gave birth you just shut everybody else out. If you needed something I was right there for you and I would have had your back…It still doesn’t explain why you left… Why you went to Mexico and what happened afterwards…”

“Yeah mom… That’s the thing I am having a hard time understanding. If you could shed some light at that it would be easier for me…”

Brayden says as he looks at his mother. Crystal begins to let some tears run down her cheek as she shakes her head.

“Honestly… I owe you both so many explanations. The reason why I went to Mexico in the first place had nothing to do with my finding my father or being close to that family. Hell you think I really gave a crap about being a Lopez. The truth was that I simply wanted to get away from everything. I didn’t want to be around anybody or anything. I was afraid of being a mother. Even though I still had Brittany the thought of scaring her scared me. The thought of really being tied down to Todd made me even more afraid…”

Brayden looks over at Crystal as he sighs.

“Mom…”

Crystal continues to share her heart.

“I wasn’t ready to be in that role. I am sorry for all of the pain I caused. I know you can try to hate Todd for what he may not have done but if there is one thing I can honestly say through everything he was and is a good father. I know he might try to portray himself as one of the biggest assholes in the wrestling business but he will be there for his kids. He has always been there for Brittany. The way he is raising his son Xavier is really top notch. I think the only reason why he hasn’t been in Tyler Sullivan’s life is for the simple fact that whenever he sees Stephanie he realizes how much he hurt me by sleeping with her. Though he shouldn’t hold a grudge against her because honestly I am the one to blame…”

Brayden quickly shakes his head.

“Mom I know you probably want to hold a lot of this as being your fault but you honestly can’t accept it all. That’s too much. Whatever the reason was for you running away you did what you could…”

Crystal however shakes her head as she gives Brayden a sincere look.

“No… To be honest I am the only one at fault here. The reality is I was the one who was the awful parent. I tormented Brittany. I was very abusive and I let the alcoholic addiction get the better of me. On top of that I am the one who caused Todd to divorce from me. He did the right thing for the most part but it was I who was scared. I cheated on him when I met Jonathan, and after Jonathan came Seleana, and Alexandra. It’s a never ending cycle for me, and at the same time I am just an awful individual. You might think I have been strong for Brittany but in reality all I have really done was created a miniature me. That’s nothing to be proud of by any means. Brittany deserved better than that. You never had to go through any of that so that’s always a good thing right?!”

Brayden hugs his mom.

“Like Mom you really don’t have to explain yourself. I fully understand what you went through…”

“Brayden… You don’t though… The truth is as much as I tried to jump from thing to thing, along with person to person. As I stand here right now I have come to the conclusion that as much as I try to change there is one thing that is still on my mind. One feeling that I can’t really shake off and it is the fact that I still love Todd… I love you Todd and I just can’t get over you…”

Todd raises his eyes as he looks back at Crystal.

“Wait what?!”

Brayden nods his head.

“Well truth be told you never do forget your first true love…”

“I know… And it’s these urges that have caused me to go through a mental breakdown. I really don’t know what I want but I know I can’t hurt Seleana. She has done way too much for me and I have to be there for her. However I know I should also get these feelings out of my head. That’s why I haven’t checked on my granddaughter. I don’t want to be the same mess that I was for all of my kids to that little angel. I don’t want to be that woman…”

Todd looks at her sighing.

“Look… I have feelings for you as well. A part of my heart will always love you Crystal but right now you have Seleana and I have Hope. I have Xavier and you have Aurora. We can’t do that to them…”

Brayden looks at both of them as he pulls them in for a group hug.

“I know you both probably went through some shit, and as I stand here I am starting to learn more about the both of you. You both did what you could do in order to survive. I am proud of the both of you, and without you I wouldn’t even exist right now. Why don’t you both just promise to be there for me and please have a strong influence in my daughter’s life! I don’t know how to go about this father thing but I know I can learn from the both of you. It’s taken some serious soul searching but I personally want to say I forgive the both of you… Please help me be a good father…”

Todd looks at his son smirking.

“I got you son…”

Crystal finally smiles.

“And I am with you son… I may not have been there for you…”

Todd chimes in.

“We may not have been there but we will be there now as you go through this stage of adulthood in your life…”

With that Brayden just smiles as he looks at both of his parents. Things definitely were going really good and they could only get better from here.

So what do we have here?! It seems like the chosen one is once again booked or yet another show. Can I personally just say from the bottom of my heart that both Mark Ward and Christian Underwood can both suck a good dick or maybe they can fuck themselves?!

Either or would suffice to be honest. Christian can go die in a fire with a Scott and Mark can get some type of disease from his favorite Mikah… Either or it’s not like I pay attention to any of that shit because at the end of the day there’s only one person that matters to SCW and you are hearing him speak right now. I am the past, present, and definitely the future of this business. I am going to go on a fucking limb and state that I am GOING to be your most hated of the year, I will be your future star of the year, and hopefully they can bring back best newcomer because I plan to take that shit as well…

I am Brayden Hilton and if you don’t know by now I am ACADEMIC, ATHLETIC, AND AN ACHIEVER… In other words I am better than you but you should have expected that from a man who has a 4.6 GPA that is non-weighed of course. Since I came to this company I have felt the disrespect towards me has been through the fucking roof. When people hear the name Hilton they immediately jump to the worst conclusion. They don’t even want to give me a chance.

Yet I am forcing people to take people to take notice… I am handling my business. I did so against the likes of Shane… I put down a Hall of Famer in Goth…. I have definitely proved that I can handle myself. So seeing as I am picking up steam and am becoming an overnight sensation in just my third match in I am definitely getting the same treatment that my father’s best friend Teddy got. I don’t mean when Teddy decided to be a family man and he actually went on to win the Internet Championship or even proved himself to be competent enough to make it to the semi-finals of the Blast From The Past…

I am talking about when he was gaining some steam in the company. When people were riding his nuts because he was becoming popular as being a hated individual to the wrestling fans! He was only like 3 matches in and didn’t even crack into the Roulette division when he was being shoved into a match to go against Fenris.

If memory serves me right Teddy didn’t even go about doing a promo for the match because it was bullshit. Am I supposed to believe that was going to be a match that would make Teddy look good in any single way?! Of course not because when something is self-made or actually getting over on its own Christian feels the need to try to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong.

He has to add his two cents or try to derail something magical from staying on the tracks. So here we are now. You have the best third generation… That’s right THIRD GENERATION so whoever keeps trying to build me as a second generation star can go shove it.

You have a special generational talent on your roster. One who is meant for big things and even though I am in only my third match it seems like the remnants of Christian’s shitty booking ways have gotten to Mark Ward during Christian’s vacation. I am getting thrown right into the Lions Den because I have to face the almighty Fenris.

Oh no… Not Fenris...

I am about to piss in my pants just like Uncle Teddy did against J2H…

I should go announce my retirement like Alicia Lukas was going to do on a cruise ship… But then again I would be full of shit…

Maybe just maybe I should get a pillow with a nice comforter. I will lay down on my back in the middle of the ring so that Christian can get off on his vacation screaming OH MY GOSH FENRIS HUMBLED BRAYDEN…

I know that’s probably the feeling here but to be honest I only have to say go fuck that noise because you think I give a flying fuck if I have to step in the ring with a Wolf?! They say a Lion is the king of the jungle and if you read the biblical story didn’t a man named Daniel step into the Lion’s Den?! What happened when he was forced to go in there…

Not a damn thing happened. The Lions didn’t do shit because he was protected and had favor with his God. Guess what?! I don’t know if you realized this or not but I have favor too. I have the blessing of coming from an amazing bloodline. A bloodline that often does stupid shit, says stupid shit, and can change on a dime. They may not be taken serious but that doesn’t stop them from setting the record for most World Championships in this company point fucking blank and making you respect them.

That’s the type of legacy I have to live up too. I know that management has something against my mother and seeing a male figure descend from her bloodline means Christian can just have his way by tormenting her and leaving a notebook for Mark to screw me over. It’s a bunch of bullshit but there is one thing you probably didn’t expect to come from me. It’s the fact that I plan to clap back. I have a huge fucking mouth and I am to buy into the hype that Fenris is as scary as he seems.

Like let’s been real here… Why exactly do people make him out to be greater than what he honestly is?!

I did my research and he’s been a fluke. Sure he might have won a Blast From The Past Tournament. However it’s not like he went about and beat the real champion. Kris Ryans had relinquished the championship beforehand so Fenris entire legacy was established by beating sorry ass Ty West… That is his entire rise to fame in a nutshell. It’s not like he beat one of the best of the best. He beat somebody who got lucky by winning an ultimate X match who had to fight in two matches that night.

That’s not skill that just means Fenris got lucky. Sure some can get all excited because they can own Caleb Storms over and over again. Stuff like that doesn’t mean shit. Fenris loses the title to Austin James Mercer and he just couldn’t get it back since then…

I mean he did try to get his championship back… He dropped the ball in a big elimination match with Ben Jordan. He even dropped the ball in a one on one rematch with Ben Jordan. It just shows that Fenris really wasn’t the spot he was in…

Then again we have always seen people get stomped out in one sided beat downs. It’s like wanting to see someone like Jessie Salco win the World Championship, or Despy beat J2H, or Fenris beat Ben Jordan… As much as you might wish to cheer for something like that to happen. It just never goes that way or probably never well. Some people honestly aren’t ready for prime time and Fenris isn’t one of them.

So here we are now and Fenris gets to step in the ring with this 20 year old kid. At first when I saw this match on the card I immediately thought it was a burial waiting to happen. Fenris might roll right over me and it be something for him to smile about. However if you look closer the real burial that will happen is what’s going to happen when I humiliate Fenris in California.

Truthfully I have the most to gain from a match such as this. If Fenris loses people will question his credibility as a superstar. They might ponder if he is good enough and how could he lose to such a rookie. On top of that even if he wins by the skin of his teeth they will still question who this Brayden kid is. They will know that I am good and I am on the rise.

It’s a lot of pressure on him. For me the sky is the limit and I plan to get mine out of this match. If I lose I still get momentum and with a win my stock just goes even higher. Since I am here and it’s such a huge marquee matchup I might as well bring everything I got to bring Fenris down. After all I am in this to win it and I won’t let him get in my way. As far as I am concerned Fenris is but a statistic, a hash mark in my win column.

Fenris might be a man of honor and integrity. He is a man who shows respect to those who earned it and is a great competitor. He is one who has excellent striking ability and can catch you with a submission out of nowhere. On paper that sounds absolutely fantastic. He is a great athlete and I will give him props on that.

However you think I give a shit about any of that?! The truth is none of that even matters because everything that Fenris might be passionate about I am the complete opposite. To me this isn’t about being honorable.

I am entering the match with only one thing on my mind, and that’s to win by any means necessary. I have the ultimate wild card on my side and that’s my lovely twin sister Brittany. She is there to make sure that I win… If rules need to bent in my favor so be it. So it’s not the fact that you have to worry about me Fenris. What you should be concerned about is where is Brittany at all times. That is a huge factor that you probably weren’t counting on.

Anyway the two of us will go to battle but only one of us shall walk away with a W. I am planning for that to be me… You have to get through me and my sister to get what you want. At the end of the day I know it’s going to be me…

Win lose or draw it’s not like I give a fuck anyway. At the end of the day I am the future and I will be respected in one way or another. Go ahead and hate… I love the feeling of being the most hated man in the locker room. That is the vibe I live for. Yes I am a Hilton and I am damn proud of it…. It’s the only thing that matters. When our match is over and done with, you will be nothing more than an afterthought.

See you soon loser…

user posted image