Author Topic: Being a cowboy is great.  (Read 742 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Being a cowboy is great.
« on: August 06, 2021, 10:53:37 PM »
Setting up his motorcycle racing school. Cleveland, Ohio. Wednesday 21st July. (Off-Camera)

It's been hard times ahead for Agostino Romano, who had no clue what to do with himself, especially before matches when he isn't scheduled to do racing. Despite being vaccinated, he had all this free time yet had minimal things to do. But now things are opening up, and the chance of him wrestling in his new home city was inspiring to say the least; Agostino can start to make head waves on opening up his motorcycle racing school.

Things have been delayed on that front due to the pandemic going on. Now he can start to put out advertisements of the motorcycle racing school he's opening up, right in his back garage, even with a unique large house where it was full of beds for youngsters to stay in. It was a way to contribute to the commitments he made in Global Bike Championship. Although he could use MotoAmerica as a jump ship point for youngsters to get racing professionally and have races in America when he could, despite his wrestling career.

He wrote a lot of posters and advertisements both with pen, paper and online. Even on his official website with his forum as well. That was a starting point, along with sending an e-mail to the official organiser of Global Bike Championship to get some promotion in. Also the organiser of MotoAmerica as well. As he finished doing all of that, two of his friends, their wrestling assistants of James Brown and Declan Marshall, came down to where Agostino's computer area is and saw him doing something.

Declan Marshall: "Ah, looking up for tips to improve on your wrestling is a good idea."

Agostino Romano: "I'm not doing that; I'm going to start up my motorcycle racing school. Because so many kids can be inspired by what I've done in my motorcycle racing career, I don't think I'll open up a wrestling school, too many of them around here."

James Brown: "Ah, as a way to contribute to sports growth, am I right?"

Agostino Romano: "Yes, and I've always wanted to set this whole gag up for a long time, but with the pandemic, I couldn't. Now with things opening up and now we're able to go to places, apart from being stuck in Vegas all the time, I can do this."

Declan shook his head, knowing he'd rather have Agostino look for tips on how to get better at wrestling. James looked at Declan, not being impressed with Agostino for quite some time, mainly because he hasn't been interested in title matches at all as of late. Agostino's lack of excitement of titles is showing.

Declan Marshall: "That's all well and good, but I can't hold this back anymore. You must take title matches a bit more seriously. I'm glad you're shaking up your videos with the crazy stuff you do; it stands you out. But mentally, you aren't strong in that area when it comes to title matches or title opportunities."

Agostino Romano: "The truth is going for titles is boring now. It seems it's the only thing I compete for these days, and I want more than just title matches. Who I want to face is The Troll. The only guy who's worth facing mainly because unlike all the other opponents I've fought so far, The Troll doesn't bore me."

James Brown: "No, I get it, you taking stuff seriously is taking you well out of your comfort zone, and you want to wrestle for fun. Every wrestler competes for titles, and you should be too."

Declan Marshall: "The fact you want to face The Troll, the biggest loser in professional wrestling over winning titles, is crazy. No wrestler wants to face him; what will you get out of competiting for fun? Nothing, and you do need to give more of a damn about title matches."

Agostino's problem was that he wanted to have fun; title matches don't provide that, other than taking matches seriously. It only made him felt it sucked the fun out of wrestling. Agostino sighed, refusing to acknowledge title opportunities being a good thing. Agostino wanted to get things moving by opening up his motorcycle racing school.

Agostino Romano: "I don't want to talk about wrestling today; I rather get everything I can to promote and open up my motorcycle racing school."

Declan Marshall: "I'll be honest, the reason you're not enjoying yourself is that you aren't winning matches. The problem is the motorcycle world champion doesn't want to admit the wins and losses are getting to him, and you're at fault for that, shrugging off champions like that."

Agostino Romano: "I want to be happy, yes, but I want things to change in Sin City Wrestling. I want to face Troll because it would be entertaining. Wins and losses have nothing to do with lack of enjoyment because if I won a title, I'd still be unhappy. After all, too many wrestlers take themselves too seriously."

James Brown: "Yeah, it is surprising how many guys refuse to let their personalities out."

Declan slaps himself, in fact, with James agreeing. Sure, managing Agostino was his job and promoting him in a big way, and the goal was mainly Agostino's most significant strength to everyone else in wrestling. However, Declan shakes his head.

Declan Marshall: "James, we meant to get Agostino in wrestling mode, not being the entertainer mode. I will let you promote your motorcycling racing school today, but tomorrow onwards, we are doing serious training, and you'll hate me for it, Agostino, because this has gone long enough. OK, think of this. Maybe you don't feel it; you can act as your care. I know it's not natural, but sometimes, faking it can produce results."

Agostino Romano: "Fine, but I'm still not happy until I get a match with The Troll. God, it kills me that I could potentially be in another title contention match."

James Brown: "Think about that when the match comes around. For now, we'll leave you alone and continue promoting your motorcycle racing school."

Declan and James left Agostino's house themselves as Agostino still had a lot of work to promote his motorcycle racing school he's looking forward to doing, something he always wanted to do since retiring from the sport. It took ages to find a prominent enough place to get things started, but that wasn't the issue anymore; heck, he had many small and big motorcycles in the garage.

Agostino continued throughout the day, going out of his home on a motocross bike to put the posters up where he can that isn't against the law to place the posters. As he has done that, he goes back home and relaxes for the whole day, hoping he'll get a few students to take up his motorcycle racing school and running.

------------------------------------------------

A Mcdonalds saloon. Bandera, Texas. Friday 6th August (On-Camera)

As they walked in the capital of cowboys and cowgirls, they were a lot of old rotted down places you can go and visit, but Agostino had a very different idea. He temporary built a building where every cowboy and cowgirl can go into that served the same shit as a regular saloon, even with beer and wine involved. A Mcdonalds saloon which left James and Declan laughing, especially with Agostino walking through Mcdonalds through the flippy doors, wearing cowboy gear. Declan holds the camera to put on SinCW's website.

Agostino Romano: “Gee ha. As you all can see, I made this temporary building where any cowboys and cowgirls can come and get their alcohol drinks and even get some food. I created a McDonalds saloon. Imagine me coming up with wacky and wild ideas hey guys? I'm an entertainer and many of you tried, but failed. I've became more popular because of how entertaining this idea is.”

Agostino paused for a second as he was next in line as he says this on camera.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, we need a big Mac meal please.”

Only to put the embarrassing himiluation to the test as Declan while finding it all funny, he still shook his head. He received his big Mac before getting a table to eat it.

Agostino Romano: “Do you hear galloping horses, Mac? Of course we are in your homeland after all and you're holding a sheirf's badge aka a wrestling title in this case, well mind you I'm wearing sheirf's badge as well. I know what you can do in the ring, I saw that title match against Mark Cross who left without wanting to achieve the other belts.”

Agostino smiled, getting back to what he does best with the cowboy clothes and the big macs he's eating. James and Declan also ended up getting a big macs as well. With different drinks.

Agostino Romano: “Well there's not much to talk about for a guy who's been winning titles, although had to leave at one point because of a injury you suffered from. At the same time, that's all I can say about you. There's just nothing I can talk about that's remotely interesting because to be frank, if you didn't have the cowboy gear on and drinking a beer, you aren't entertaining. Just like every wrestler, you prefer to sit there and talk. Like this company needs more personalities coming in, like me.”

Agostino's enjoying the meal as so were his wrestling associates he hangs around with, while laughing on the mockery of the name, but at the same time, for fun as well.

Agostino Romano: “I wouldn't even care if you say shit about me and my performances because I shrug off the loss and move on. No crying over the breastmilk about losses unlike certain wrestlers around here. So I got a title opportunity for your belt if I win. That's all well and good because I will do everything it takes to beat you in the ring. I'm not one of those guys who will be miliious towards anyone in wrestling, that's never been my style. I'm still over the top with myself, claiming I'm going to win because you refuse changes. Of course, you won the belt.”

Agostino didn't know what else to say at all for Mac Bane, especially he still wanted to face Troll deep down inside, but he had to focus on a title opportunty match that he has.

Agostino Romano: “I'm living the dream of my life, being a wrestler and being a part time Yamaha rider in case they need me to replace someone. Still the point is I'm going all out to defeat you because I'm enjoying to be entertaining which is something many of you wrestlers lack. Why is it that all of you have to be so serious? Why can't you let yourselves go for once instead of being serious all the time? Because I send myself to sleep with serious talks. Come on, have some fun, get out of your comfort zones. Have fun and that's how wrestling should be. You can have fun and be serious at the same time you know.”

It was a demand for Agostino to get everyone out of their shell. Agostino got served beer with some food substance in the beer glass.

Agostino Romano: “Ah, I forgot you cowboys have ice cream with their beer. It's really awesome to have that spark in it. What a proper McDonalds saloon we have. I don't think it needs to be said enough. I will go out there and give it everything I have because yes, we're wrestlers, but I'm more than just a wrestler who wants to win matches and titles, I make matches people will remember for my entertaining acts. I will defeat you because I need this win more than you know and it's going to bite you in the ass if you overlooking me which you likely are with your title and because of my losses which again, doesn't bother me because sorry about your damn luck when I'll pin you for the three count to get my title shot. I'll see you in the ring on Sunday.”

Declan and James couldn't stop laughing at Agostino's antics and Agostino dusts everything up and walks away after finishing to drink beer with ice cream on it and then travels straight to San Francisco, California.

I love AJ Allmendinger.