Author Topic: ROYAL PURPLE (c) vs VIOLET AMELIA HOLT vs KRYSTAL WOLFE - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“A Face from My Past!”
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 06:20:24 AM »
The time had come for Into the Void X and Krystal was facing the biggest match of her career to date challenging GRIME’s Royal Purple for the Roulette Title alongside Violet Amelia Holt in what was sure to be a great match! And with Krystal’s recent win over Mercedes Vargas the Aussie was in high spirits heading into her first title match on the main roster, can Krystal win her first title and keep the winning streak going at three wins?

Backstage at Climax Control 300, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 9th of May 2021, 21:00pm

Tonight’s show has definitely lived up to the hype.

I didn’t really have any plans outside of commenting on the outcome of the match between Bella Madison and Azurine Vebbins (though I doo feel a bit bad over making those comments now that Bella’s been injured and forced to sit out Into the Void X) so I just spent the rest of the evening watching the action from another part of the arena, still as great as tonight’s matches have been, I’ve only got one thing on my mind and you get no prizes for guessing what that is.

If you managed to guess “Krystal’s Roulette Title Match at Into the Void X” then congrats for developing psychic powers! And you’re still not getting a prize!

“Kris Ryans got fed up with O’Malley and kicked his head into the cheap seats.” I commented with a chuckle as I watched the conclusion to the tag team match between J2H and Mac Bane and O’Malley and Kris Ryans, Ari was sitting next to me and she quickly nodded in agreement. “Even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen that coming!”

“I’m just surprised that tandem lasted as long as it did.” Ari nodded in agreement before the show cut the next seg. “By the way, you happened to be nearby when The Troll was beaten up be Fenris, right?”

“Yup, caught it on the way back from the lady’s bathroom.” I responded with a grin before looking at my fingernails. “I’m honestly surprised Wank got out of that encounter with both arms in tact! But I guess Fenris wanted to give him a chance to live up to his name and get as close to having sex as he’ll ever get!”

“Great, now that mental image is going to haunt my nightmares!” Ari complained as she rolled her eyes, and I shook my head in response. “Right alongside that giant mutant Fetus THING that you and Carter ran away from in Resident Evil VIII!”

“Hey, I was traumatised by that thing as well!” I protested before getting a text on my phone but decided to ignore it for now. “For fuck’s sake, that THING put me off the idea of ever having kids!”

“Oh, come on, it wasn’t that bad!” Ari protested and I shook my head before finally checking my text.

“This, coming from the woman who spent the rest of the playthough hiding behind the sofa and only peeking out when the baby noises stopped?” I asked before checking my text and I would’ve caught Ari rolling her eyes at my comment, if not for the contents of the text. “Ari, I’ll be right back, got something to deal with!” I commented before I bolted from my chair and Ari gave me confused look.

“Something wrong?” Ari asked once she saw the look on my face and I shook my head. “It’s not a family emergency, is it?”

“Ari, the rest of my family lives across the world in Australia, even if I wasn’t estranged from them, I’m hardly the first one they contact about a family emergency!” I lied before heading to the parking lot without another word, truth be told? I wasn’t being entirely truthful with Ari, most of my family still lives in Adelaide and the surrounding area, all except one person who happened to be the one texting me. “What the hell does that bitch want now?” I muttered to myself before calling the number and putting it on speaker. “I thought I told you to lose this number!” I said once the call went through.

“Is that really anyway to great your younger sister?” A female Australian accent rang out through the phone and I rolled my eyes. “It’s been so long since we last spoke Charlotte!”

“HALF sister, do I really need to remind you that my mom wasn’t my dad’s only victim?!” I asked with an angry huff and the other woman said nothing in response. “Difference is my mom was the only murder he was convicted for!”

“Trust me, I’m grateful for that.” The woman responded and I grunted in response.

“Another thing, don’t call me Charlotte!” I responded as I started to get angrier. “You know I legally changed my name to Krystal Wolfe after I escaped from my dad and that there are only a handful of people who can refer to me by that name.” I added before letting out a deep breath. “Spoiler alert, you’ll never be one of them Kirsty!”

“Are you still sore over what happened last time we spoke Charlotte?” Kirsty asked and my eyes narrowed. “So, what if I indulged in some drugs, what’s the harm?”

“Drugs that you brought with the money I sent you after you clamed to be in debt to someone.” I pointed out as I started to flare up. “Smoking crack in your baby’s room was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.”

“I knew you’d bring this up.” Kirsty sighed as I went to hang up on her and block the number. “But I’ve gotten clean since then, went to rehab and everything! Even got custody of my child back from her father!”

“What judge in their right mind would award custody to a recovering drug addict over the baby’s father who never even looked at hard drugs, let alone smoked them?!” I demanded before shaking my head. “Wait, never mind, this is the same country where cops routinely get away with killing black people, forget I asked that, what the hell do you want Kirsty?!”

“A second chance.” Kirsty responded and it gave me pause. “Just like you have a second chance at winning the Roulette Title.”

“That’s not even remotely comparable and you know it!” I snapped at my stepsister before I leaned on one of the nearby cars. “For one thing, I’ve earned my second chance! You? You called me out of the blue on the show before the biggest match of my career to date and last I heard? You had moved down to Illinois!”

“What if I told you that I was in Las Vegas?” Kristy asked and it gave me pause. “Not as a tourist either, as someone looking to move to Vegas full time, what would you say then.”

“I’d still call it one hell of a fucking coincidence!” I responded as I ran a hand through my hair. “Give me one reason why I should trust what your saying?”

“I can’t, but I know someone who can.” Kirsty responded and my frown deepened. “You still have Ryan’s number, right? Call him, he’ll back me up!”

“Your daughter’s father? The guy who was adamant that it would be a cold day in hell before you had custody of your kid?” I asked as my frown turned into a scowl. “Not only has he given up custody but he’s willing to vouch for you? What next? Are pigs going to be taking flight?”

“The same guy, people change Charlotte, maybe you should be more trusting.” Kirsty responded before hanging up abruptly, I stared at my phone’s home screen for a while afterwards not realizing that someone had come to check on me.

“Something wrong Krystal?” I looked up and saw Ari standing there with a concerned look on her face. “I’ve never seen you this angry, not since the Underground incident.”

“I’ll explain tomorrow, don’t want to bring that kind off negativity to 300th episode of Climax Control.” I responded as I shook my head. “What did I miss?”

“Not much, Justin just did the intros for the Main Event between Amber and Courtney.” Ariana responded as she shook her head and I nodded. “If you hurry, you’ll get back in time for the match to start.”

“I’ll watch the replay in the morning.” I responded before I walked over to where my car was parked. “I don’t see Amber losing the title anyway, but that phone call has put me off staying around for the rest of the night.”

“Then at least let me come with you.” Ariana offered and I paused before glancing over at her. “It’s not like I have much investment in the show, what with me being an SCU wrestler and all.”

“Fine, but I decide on the music.” I insisted and Ari nodded before we headed over to the car.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 10th of May 2021, 11:00am

When I got back home, I didn’t wait to get changed into my nightclothes before I crashed into bed, granted I had to drop off Ari at her home before I went home which played a part but aside from that it wasn’t that late when I got home.

Guess that conversation with Kirsty tired me out more than I thought.

Despite how early I went to bed, I managed to wake up at a decent time and once I had breakfast and gotten dressed the first thing I did was get in contact with Makayla.

“So, she’s back in the picture.” Makayla sighed as I relayed what happened last night at Climax Control 300. “Do you believe her?” Makayla asked before taking a sip of her drink.

“I’d sooner believe a rumour about Mark being the soft bottom in a relationship with Christian then I’d believe her!” I exclaimed and Makayla nearly spat out her drink when I said that. “The only thing I can confirm is that she’s in Las Vegas and she has my step-niece with her, her ex Ryan confirmed it when I called him.”

“That raises so many questions, she admitted to snorting coke when she was pregnant, she admitted that she frequently snorted coke in the baby’s room, all of which was under oath I might add.” Makayla responded as she ran a hand through her hair. “Never mind Ryan, why would any judge in his right mind award her custody?”

“According to Ryan, she went to rehab and got clean, I haven’t seen her since I unintentionally aided in a drug deal, but she was a mess to say the least.” I responded before letting out a sigh. “It’s happening again! My past is coming back to haunt me when I reach a milestone! It happened when I made my PPV debut against Ruby at Inception IV and it’s happening now, during the build up to my first title match in SCW.”

“At least this time, it’s not manifesting as a bad dream, rather it’s your step sister coming out of the woodwork.” Makayla pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “Speaking of the Triple Threat, are you ready for your first title match?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be, Royal Purple is as underhanded as she is talented as demonstrated in her matches against Johanna and Sam Marlowe and Violet’s a former champion in her own right.” I pointed out before grinning. “But I’m ready to win my first title and neither of them are getting in my way!”

“At least your confident, though I will say that there’s a better chance for a title change in your match than the men’s, no offence to Miles or Caleb but Alex Jones is in a league of his own.” Makayla added before I heard a knock at the door. “Expecting company?”

“I told Ari I’d explain the situation to her after she found me in the parking lot last night, that’s probably her.” I responded as I went to get up. “And that’s my cue to get going, you still good for Dungeons and Dragons?”

“Does a bear shit in the woods?” Makayla asked with a grin before she went to end the skype call. “Did the others confirm?”

“Yeah, everything’s set for Wednesday provided nothing comes up.” I nodded before I went to remove my headset. “See you then.” I added and once Makayla ended the Skype Call, I removed my headset and headed downstairs, and sure enough Ari was standing there at the front door and I let her in. “Sorry for the wait, was on a Skype Call with Makayla.”

“No worries, it’s not like I had anywhere to be.” Ari nodded in understanding before I let her into the lounge. “So, what was that phone call about?”

“Before I say anything, no one else hears about this until I’m ready, not even Carter.” I told her with a dead serious look on my face and Ari nodded. “I told you before about my dad and what an alcoholic, abusive, rapist, murderous piece of shit he is, right?”

“Not in those exact words but yeah, you told me.” Ari nodded with a shudder. “What about him? He hasn’t been let out, right?”

“Trust me, the only way he’s leaving jail legally is when he kicks the bucket.” I assured Ari and she nodded as she got the idea. “My mom was the murder he was convicted off, with my help I might add, but she wasn’t his first, I don’t know if he’s a serial killer or anything, but he has another daughter, around my age and we made contact in 2018, she had moved to America the year before I did.”

“You have a sister? That’s great!” Ari responded with a massive grin and I shook my head. “Right?”

“Things were great at first but then the ugly side came out, she looked rough when I met her, but I initially put that down to the abuse she suffered.” I explained before shaking my head. “I was wrong, dead wrong, she was a cocaine addict and worse? She had gotten knocked up, did drugs whilst she was pregnant and everything! What pisses me off is how I found out, she asked me for money, and I gave it to her, later that night I saw her face on the news as she had been arrested in a massive drug bust.”

“Ouch.” Ari winced in response and I nodded. “How bad was it?”

“She was a crack whore, sold her body to support her habit, that’s how she gave conceived my step-niece.” I explained before taking a deep breath. “It took some snooping, but I found the father of her daughter, a decent guy who had basically picked up Kirsty, my sister, on a dare, with my help he got full custody and I told her to never call me again, I thought that was the end of it.” I added before sighing. “But then she called me yesterday, said that she had gotten clean and had custody of her daughter back.”

“Do you believe her?” Ari asked and I shook my head. “Where is she now?”

“Here in Las Vegas, apparently looking to move to the city of sin.” I explained before running a hand through my hair. “I haven’t seen Kirsty since her arrest but according to her, she went to rehab and everything, didn’t say anything about it being court mandated but it wouldn’t surprise me, as for the custody issue, I don’t know, apparently the father was hit hard by the pandemic in terms of finances, and it left him unable to care for her.”

“And a recovering drug addict/former prostitute can?!” Ari asked with a sceptical look and I could only shrug. “What about you? She’s your niece, surely you can try to get custody?”

“I’m also a full time wrestler and Twitch Streamer/YouTuber, I have enough on my plate as it is without throwing a kid in the mix!” I pointed out before sighing. “I don’t know, I’ll see if I can arrange a meeting for week two but until then I’m treating everything she says with a massive grain of salt.”

“Can’t blame you.” Ari nodded in agreement before she stood up. “At least let me make you lunch, I found an eggs benedict recipe that Carter fell in love with so at least indulge me.”

“I was getting hungry anyway.” I nodded before Ari went into the kitchen.

Monday the 10th of May 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Well, after all that happened, I’m finally ready to get my promo done for this match.

“It took me six months to finally get a win in SCW, granted my losing streak was technically broken by that tie against Char Kwan but I was still winless until Climax Control 296 and considering that the match I won was what allowed me to secure my spot in the Bombshell Roulette Title Match in two weeks’ time at Into the Void X, I can’t think of a better time to do it! However, that makes me the firm underdog against Violet Amelia Holt and especially Royal Purple, what with her being the Roulette Champ and all, but I was the underdog against Candy and Bea Barnhart and, well, I think the evidence speaks for itself.”

Indeed, it does.

“This match will be my first meeting with Violet but Royal Purple? Not so much, least you forget that I was in the Number One Contenders Match that led to Royal Purple winning the Roulette Title in the first place and she hasn’t had an easy ride since then either, her first defence was against Sam Marlowe for fuck’s sake, someone who has practically done it all in SCW and still has a lot to give, now granted her wins against Johanna and Sam weren’t perfect because if Sam had fallen first I’d be talking about her instead of Royal Purple and let’s not get into how she won the title in the first place!”

As for my other opponent!

“Violet, like me, had to earn her way into this title match by winning a Triple Threat Match against Mercedes Vargas and Bella Madison but much like our illustrious champion, there was a bit of luck involved, Bella had the match won but didn’t account for Violet still being up and not knocked out leading to her get her lights punched out and allowing Violet to steal the victory from right under her nose, now I do wish Bella a speedy recover because, well, knee injuries fucking suck, the history books will say that Violet won that qualifier via pinfall.”

But enough about history.

“That brings us to Into the Void X which is happening a week on Sunday and, not counting the pre-show, our little match is opening the night, and whilst I’m dealing with a face from my past, long story, I have to focus on my present situation and walking out of Into the Void X the new Bombshell Roulette Champion joining a long line of Go Gym Graduates who wasted no time in winning gold on the SCW Main Roster, so, let’s talk about my opponents in a bit more detail, shall we?”

Starting with the champion.

“There’s a reason why I’m starting with Royal Purple beyond her being the champion, because whilst I never dealt with her directly down in SCU, I have dealt with the other members of GRIME and whilst the war between GRIME and SCU rages on over on Underground, this match is bringing that war to the big stage, it just so happens that a third party is also involved in this match but hey, I guess the bosses were committed to having both titles be defended in Triple Threat Roulette Rules Matches!”

Not that I’m complaining.

“But despite being the champion, Royal Purple is about a wild a wildcard you can get! No one knows that much about you Purple, the one time we had a peak under your mask was when you took it off to check for blood during your Roulette Title Match against Johanna and the only things that we really know for certain is that you’re a woman, you’re a member of GRIME, you’re nineteen years old and more importantly, you’re the Roulette Champion.”

But not for much longer.

“But that Roulette Championship reign is on life support as a week on Sunday, your reign will come to an end and the reign of Krystal Wolfe will begin in earnest! Much as I hate to admit it, you have shown some talent between the ropes, but this match won’t be a repeat of our last meeting Royal Purple because now that I’ve finally found my footing here on the Main Roster and have two straight wins in a row, that gold is as good as mine.”

And now for my fellow challenger!

“Don’t worry Violet, I haven’t forgotten about you, the only former Roulette Champion in this match! By the way, how long did that Roulette Title Reign last again? Oh yeah, two weeks, and you lost it to Seleana Zdunich on the Queen for a Day Episode of Climax Control, hell, that reign started at Into the Void IX so you could almost say that history is repeating itself! Hopefully, history won’t end up repeating itself for me as I walk out of Into the Void X the new Roulette Champ!”

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

“Let’s talk about who I beat on my path to the title, shall we? Now, technically I pinned Bea “me and my husband keep getting title opportunities for some reason” Barnhart to stamp my spot in this Roulette Title Match but Candy was also in that match and you beat her for that title last year at Into the Void IX! Fast forward a couple of weeks and I’m facing Mercedes Vargas, someone you have history with as well, first you lost that ladder match that allowed Sam Marlowe to challenge Royal Purple for the Gold in the first place, then you faced her at Blaze of Glory IX  in a losing effort and again in your Roulette Title qualifier alongside Bella Madison, which you obviously won, now how did my match against Mercedes go again?”

Oh yeah!

“That’s right, I won! And don’t think I didn’t see your tweet about my match Violet because as far as I’m concerned, you need your eyes tested! Sure, Mercedes would’ve beaten me if I hadn’t gotten my foot on the ropes but that match proved that I could hang with and beat someone as decorated as Mercedes and win, something you could only do after Mercedes had been hit with not one, but two finishers and after you knocked out your other opponent, for those keeping score at home, that’s two women from Violet’s past that I hold wins over and come Into the Void X Violet, I’ll be going three for three!”

It’s that simple.

“I’m not entering this match under any delusion that I’m anything but the underdog in this match, it took me six months to finally pick up my first Main Roster win and after I finally did, the momentum kept rolling with a subsequent win in a tune up match against someone who’s been wrestling longer than any of us! Royal Purple may be the current champ with wins over Sam Marlowe and Johanna Krieger and Violet may be a former champion who rested on her laurels after securing her spot in this match but I’m the underdog and according to every other Hollywood movie out there, the underdogs never lose!”

With that I decided to wrap things up.

“This is the biggest match of my career to date, and I plan to make the most of this opportunity! Royal Purple has proven to be a dominant champion but her reign is on life support and Violet may be a former Roulette Champion but what has she done since winning the gold last year? Nothing of note and that will continue at Into the Void X where I’ll bring either Violet or Royal Purple down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe!”

I went upstairs to start my stream as the scene fades.

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
What a wonderful time we are living in these days? You can spend an entire year hoping those in charge will give you what you want. I have scratched and clawed my way back to this moment and I will not let it slip right through my fingers. Into The Void is my show and I will continue my winning streak.

Port Charlotte, Florida
Off Camera

The sun was shining very bright in South Florida as Violet was lounging down by the community pool. The lower third of her face was covered by a mask as her blonde hair was tied up in pigtails. Her little sister Shelby was lounging on the deck chair next to her. It had been a couple months since the split with her ex-boyfriend. There had been some friction between them after she was spending quite a bit of time at her father’s wrestling school.

“This is life,” Shelby breathes out while inhaling and exhaling.

“I am enjoying this wonderful weather we are having,” Violet replies as she keeps her head on the chair.

Since the two sisters were down at the community pool, they were surrounded by little kids and families. Violet didn’t seem to mind as her eyes were closed while allowing the sun to kiss her skin. Shelby had put some earphones into her ears while lying back and playing some tunes on her phone. A few minutes later, a soaked ball smacks Violet on the stomach and this causes her to sit up. The kids didn’t think anything of it as Violet picked the ball up. She chunks near the kids and it strikes one of the kids across the face.

The kid starts crying loudly as Violet goes back to enjoying her peaceful time. The kid continues to cry as the mother comes up to him. She asks him what had happened. He makes an accusatory gesture towards Violet while spewing lie after lie. Rage slowly begins to build inside the mother as she walks around the pool. She steps up to the chair with Violet on it.

“Excuse me,” the mother says in a very rude tone.

Violet doesn’t notice the woman at first which pisses the mother off even more.

“I said excuse me,” the mother says in a higher voice.

This does seem to get Violet’s attention as she tilts her head down to see a middle aged woman with wrinkles all over her body. Violet shrugs while placing a hand over eyes so she could block the sun out of her eyes.

“Who are you?” Violet asks.

“Did you throw a ball at my son?” the mother blatantly disregards Violet’s question and asks one of her own.

Violet tilts her head while swinging her legs over and placing her feet onto the slightly wet concrete floor.

“Who in the fuck are you?” Violet asks again.

“That’s not important. I want to know did you throw this ball at my son,” the mother keeps asking while bringing the ball from behind her back. Violet looks at the ball then back at the woman. She shrugs her shoulders.

“I have no fucking idea lady. I’ve been relaxing over here and minding my own business,” Violet tells her as her own temper is starting to rise.

“You should watch your language, there are kids in this place,” the woman scolds Violet. Violet stands up off the chair which causes Shelby to move quickly.

“Bitch, who in the fuck do you think you are huh? These kids are exposed to way more than my language. I’m sure if you listen closely, you will hear them cursing up a damn storm,” Violet fires back as Shelby jumps in front of her sister trying to keep her calm.

The mother shakes her head while walking away. Before disappearing out of sight, the woman flicks her finger at Violet as Shelby is holding her back.

“Will you calm down?” Shelby asks her sister while dragging her out of the pool area. Violet is fighting it at first then she succumbs to her sister and walks with her calmly.

“Thanks sis,” Violet tells her sister as Shelby just laughs.

“Someone has to make sure you don’t do something stupid,” Shelby says as the two sisters get into their vehicle.

Making History

Last year, I made my Into The Void debut against Candy while fighting for the Bombshell Roulette Championship for the first time. Everyone doubted that I could pull it off. Mercedes Vargas didn’t think I could do it. Bea Barnhart thought I didn’t deserve it. Before I had that opportunity, I had beaten Dani Weston in my first match with her. After the match was over, I did the one thing no one else could have done. Mercedes, Bea and even Sam Marlowe had failed to beat Candy. Where they failed, I had succeeded. I made history. What people don’t know is that it was my sixth match in the company and I had won the championship.

I did lose it but not because someone had pinned me. I wasn’t made to submit. I was thrown out of the ring after doing most of the damn work. Since that moment, I have been held back from getting my REMATCH for this belt. While everyone had shots, I had been left out. After not getting what I wanted, I got frustrated and well I started to make my OWN opportunities.

Now look at me, I am in my second match for the Roulette Championship. I am the challenger once again. What does that mean for Royal Purple? That means her reign as champion is in dire jeopardy. I am not talking about Krystal Wolfe providing you the challenge. I’m not talking about Sam Marlowe being capable of beating you. I am talking about the one woman you have yet to face. I am talking about the one woman who can take that belt from you without ever beating you.

That’s what a Triple Threat match turns into, isn't it. It’s all about being in the right place at the right time. Just like I did against Mercedes and Bella. They were so focused on each other that they forgot about me. I proved what a mistake that was when I knocked both of them out. I see the same thing happening in this match. It’s pretty obvious that Krystal Wolfe doesn’t see me a direct threat given the fact she chokes in high pressure situations.

Krystal Wolfe is getting too cocky. I mean have you heard all the nonsense coming out of her mouth. How many chances has she had against Royal Purple? Didn’t she lose her first attempt at winning this championship? If you couldn’t get the job done that time then what makes you sure you can get the job done now. Yes, you did get a lucky win against Mercedes Vargas but it proved nothing. I’ve already beaten her the week before. All you did was eat at the scraps.

Do you really think it’s going to be a cake walk? Do you really think it’s going to be an easy win for you? The fact that you’ve had more losses than wins since arriving on the scene says a lot about you. I mean you allowed some masked punk from the minor leagues win the championship in the first place.

I find it a slap to my face. Royal Purple is going to find out why I am the one threat she didn’t see coming. Alicia Lukas can say all she wants about me. I really don’t give a shit. Because I’m going to be the one who leaves Into The Void once again the Bombshell Roulette Champion. The match type don’t matter. Who I pin doesn’t matter. All that matters is me being the last woman standing.

In two weeks, Into The Void will be my night.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Facing the Past!”
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 07:58:34 PM »
It was the week of Into the Void X and Krystal’s first ever title match in SCW, the Australian Bombshell might have been dealing with family issues on the side but as her match against Royal Purple and Violet Amelia Holt for the Bombshell Roulette Championship drew near, she had to focus, can Krystal overcome the odds again and win her first title in SCW or will either Royal Purple retain in her second defence or Violet become a two time Roulette Champion?

Local Café, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 16th of May 2021, 11:00am

The world’s gone to shit, yet my family life still finds a way to pop up at the worst times!

Aside from the conversation with Kirsty and bringing Ari up to speed on everything to do with her, last week was relatively quiet, I did eventually agree to meet Kirsty today and even then, I had to chose the place and time because I don’t trust her to make choices like that, it’s almost like former crack whores who snorted crack whilst pregnant can’t be trusted to make wise decisions, who knew?

Aside from making plans like that, I spent the rest of the week either streaming or training for the Bombshell Roulette Title Match at Into the Void X this time next week and since my first title match in the company is opening the show, I’m hoping to kick off the night as the new Bombshell Roulette Champ and (I think) the first Australian Bombshell Roulette Champion since my trainer Odette Stevens won the title.

I’m sure Mercedes Vargas will correct me on this, since “SCW Historian” is apparently part of her job description.

But yeah, I am here to meet with Kirsty for the first time since she allegedly got clean, only real issue is how long she’s taking as I’ve been at this café (the same one I had lunch with Jessie at during the build up to Blaze of Glory IX coincidentally) for an hour now and she hasn’t shown up, I would put it down to Vegas traffic, but it wasn’t that busy on the roads.

“I swear to god, if this is all a prank I’m leaving and never coming back.” I muttered to myself as I finished my drink, the café was at half capacity so even if she was already here, I think I would’ve seen her by now. “I could be playing Crusader Kings III right now but no, I have to meet my allegedly recovered crackhead step-sister instead……...”

“Nothing “alleged” about it, Charlotte.” My head snapped up when I heard Kirsty’s voice and I saw her standing across the table from me, she was a bit shorter than me with shoulder length black hair and blue eyes and for a recovering drug addict, she looked great. “Or is it Krystal these days?”

“You know the answer to that question.” I responded bluntly before hesitantly inviting her to join me at my table and she did so. “Let’s address the elephant in the room first, why did you really move from Illinois to Vegas? In the middle of a pandemic no less!”

“It’s that pandemic that kept me from reaching out to you sooner actually.” Kirsty responded before ordering a drink from the waitress. “I moved up here when you were set to face Mercedes Vargas in your tune-up match, but a condition of my move was that I had to self-isolate in a hotel with my daughter for two weeks, that self-isolation period ended just in time for Climax Control 300 but by that point, it was too late for me to get tickets.”

“Hence the phone call?” I asked and Kirsty nodded. “And where is Rachel right now? When we spoke at Climax Control 300 you were still house hunting.”

“Your niece is in good hands, she’s staying with a friend whilst I look for a permanent place to stay.” Kirsty responded before taking the drink she had ordered from the waitress. “Off course, she has her health problems, and you know how much health care sucks in this country.”

“If you’re trying to guilt trip me into giving you money again, forget it!” I responded as I shook my head with a look of disgust on my face. “Less we forget that it was you snorting crack whilst pregnant that caused those health problems in the first place!”

“Yeah, I keep getting reminded of my past mistakes every time I need to take her to the doctor.” Kirsty admitted with a sigh before letting out a sigh. “But I am clean! I haven’t touched crack cocaine since I got my daughter back from Ryan, what will it take for you to believe me?”

“Proof that you really are clean would be a good start.” I responded bluntly and Kirsty went to respond. “You took advantage of my trust once and I could’ve been arrested for aiding a felony because I trusted your word! It’s going to take a lot more than your word for me to believe you so please, provide me with some proof before I believe you!” I added and Kirsty let out a deep breath. “And no, Ryan won’t be good enough either, I don’t know how you convinced him to give up custody of Rachel to you, but you’ve clearly got him under some spell!”

“Is it really so difficult to believe that people can change?” Kirsty asked flatly and I gave her a significant look. “If it’ll put your mind at ease, fine! Give me until the week after Into the Void X and I’ll have my proof, and hopefully you’ll have the Bombshell Roulette Title.”

“Yeah, that’s the other thing I wanted to bring up.” I responded before ordering another drink. “You cane back into my life literally just in time for my first ever title match in SCW? You’ll forgive me if it seems a little farfetched!”

“Your past does have a tendency to come back to haunt you whenever you hit a milestone, doesn’t it?” Kirsty asked matter of factly and I raised an eyebrow. “I spoke with Makayla yesterday, she was hesitant at first, but she brought up the flashback dreams you had during the lead up to Inception IV and your match against Ruby Steele.”

“And that’s something I’ll be having a long conversation with her about.” I grumbled under my breath as I messaged my forehead in annoyance. “Besides that, what’s your point.”

“I know you want to escape your past, I turned to drugs because I was sired by that monster, we call a father.” Kirsty added and I wasn’t sure where she was going with this, so I gave her a confused look. “What I’m saying Charlotte, is that maybe it’s time you stopped running from your past.”

“Like hell.” I scoffed as the waitress brough the drink over, I waited until the waitress was out of earshot before continuing. “I’m on anti-depressants because of what he did to me! Because of what I saw him do! Moving past those facts has served me well so far……...”

“Didn’t you lose your match against Ruby?” Kirsty interrupted me and I gave her an annoyed look. “And lose in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament? After you were drawn against Amber and Despayre?”

“This conversation is over.” I responded bluntly before finishing my drink in one gulp and leaving the money for the bill on the table. “That should be enough to cover the bill, don’t call me until you have your proof.” I added before I stood up and left the café without another word, I entered my car and slammed the door shut but not before spotting Kirsty explaining the situation to the waitress. “All this is making me wonder what Summer XXXTreme will bring.” I sighed before I started to drive off with Within Temptation’s “The Unforgiving” playing. “Soon as I get home I’m getting right on the phone with Makayla.”

Sunday the 16th of May 2021, 12:00pm

This situation is going to drive me to alcoholism. I just know it!

“Charlotte, I’m sorry, I know how personal this is to you.” Makayla apologized profusely once I recounted the events of the meeting to my ex. “But I guess she was just that convincing, besides, it seemed like she knew it would happen.”

“Makayla, she practically stole my money to use on drugs!” I protested as I ran a hand through my hair. “And at the time, I was still a Twitch Affiliate and an indie wrestler, I wasn’t making that much money and I only gave her what I had because she was my step-sister!”

“I know Charlotte, fortunately I didn’t tell her about anything else.” Makayla assured me and I nodded in response. “On a lighter subject, how goes the preparation for your title match?”

“Training wise? I’m ready, I’ve been putting in a lot of time at the Go Gym to make up for missing last Monday’s session.” I responded with a nod before shifting my weight. “Opponent wise? That’s a bit murky because only me and Violet sent our promos in last week, Royal Purple was nowhere to be found.”

“You’d think she’d be all for putting in the effort to defend her title against you and Holt.” Makayla scoffed in response and I nodded in agreement. “Speaking of Violet, what did she say?”

“Accused me of being cocky whilst declaring that she was going to make history.” I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. “Says the woman who only won her qualifier after Bella knocked out Mercedes and she took advantage of the situation! Candy and Bea are tough competitors, but they couldn’t hang with me in that qualifier.”

“And Bea got so pissed off about the loss that she threw coffee in Sam Marlowe’s face.” Makayla responded with a grin as she thought back to that day. “There is something I’ve been meaning to tell you Charlotte, I’ll be moving to Vegas on Tuesday.”

“Wait, really?!” I asked with a raised eyebrow. “But what about the pandemic?”

“I had my second shot over the weekend and besides, this has been on the books for a while now, managed to get Gabriel to sponsor my visa.” Makayla explained and it took me a moment for it to set in. “It won’t be all sunshine and rainbows as soon as I touch down though, a condition of my visa was that I’d self-isolate for fourteen days.”

“So, two weeks from Tuesday we’ll be able to see each other in person for the first time in fuck knows how long?” II asked and Makayla nodded enthusiastically. “As excited as I am about this, I must ask, do you have a house sorted out in Vegas? Or a job for that matter?”

“I made sure to get both squared away before I stated the visa process, the house is where I’ll be self-isolating from.” Makayla explained and I responded with a massive grin on my face. “Only one thing left really, do you want to pick up where we left off?”

“As a couple?” I asked to be sure of what she meant, and Makayla nodded. “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it Makayla, it’s been five years since we split up and so much has changed since then! I’ve even dated/slept with men!”

“Yeah, true enough.” Makayla admitted before I heard a knock on her end. “That would be my food delivery.”

“And that sounds like a good place to end the skype convo.” I nodded as I got the idea and Makayla apparently agreed as she went to end the convo. “Just one question, what are we doing for D&D? Do you have an Internet Connection at your new place?”

“That won’t be sorted out until the middle of the Supercard break, so I’ll have to miss this week’s D&D session.” Makayla explained and I nodded in understanding. “I should be good for the week after and after that, we should be able to meet in person.”

“Yeah, we’ll just have to figure out Social Distancing and stuff.” I nodded before my blowing my ex-girlfriend a kiss which she returned before ending the conversation. “Kirsty’s back in the picture, Makayla’s finally moving stateside.” I sighed to myself as I removed my headset and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. “What else is going to happen over the next seven days? Honestly!” I added before heading over to my kitchen to prepare some lunch.

Sunday the 16th of May 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Into the Void X may be a week away but I’m not letting that stop me from getting my promo done early.

“The current Bombshell Roulette Champion, a Former Bombshell Roulette Champion and a Bombshell who went winless for six months walk into a wrestling match for the aforementioned title, you’d almost expect the reigning champion to retain, wouldn’t you?  Hell this match feels like I'm facing the past considering the accolades my opponents have! Except the reigning champion Royal Purple has been awfully quiet lately whilst her two challengers, me and Violet Amelia Holt, have a lot to say about this upcoming match!”

Almost like she wants to lose the title.

“I would say that this is out of character for Royal Purple, but this is Royal Purple we’re talking about, she’s as unpredictable as the day is long and it’s not often that the champ is the wildcard heading into a title match but when the challengers are Krystal Wolfe and Violet Amelia Holt, I guess anything’s possible, right? If this is any indication, then I think it’s a safe bet that Into the Void X will be opening with the Bombshell Roulette Championship changing hands, the real question is, which of the two challengers will be the one to dethrone her.”

The million dollar question.

“Violet has been pretty full of herself since she won her qualifying match against Bella Madison and Mercedes Vargas in week two of the cycle constantly spouting nonsense about how “history is in the making”, boy is her face going to be red when she sees me walking out with my newly won title high above my head! Violet may have won the Bombshell Roulette Championship on her first try against Candy last year, but you know what she also did on her first try?”

Super smooth transition into addressing Violet directly is a go!

“That’s right! You lost the title on your first defence Violet! Now granted, you’re hardly the only wrestler in SCW to suffer that fate and one could argue that you were screwed over by Christina Rose’s power trip but what will be your excuse this time Violet? That you slipped and sprained your ankle? Let’s be honest with ourselves Violet, you are the biggest choke artist to come into SCW in a long time!”

And that’s saying something.

“Why do I say that? Because apart from your one Bombshell Roulette Title win last year at Into the Void IX, what have you done of significance exactly? You randomly got a World Bombshell Championship Match against Evie Jordan, a match the ref had to stop because it seemed like Evie was hell bent on ripping your arm out of your socket and beating you up with it! And since then? You haven’t had the best of luck, have you?”

That’s putting it mildly.

“Your right about one thing Violet, history will be in the making at Into the Void X, just not in the way you think! Because I intend to walk out of Into the Void X the first Bombshell Roulette Champion to be born in Adelaide, South Australia! And before you point to Odette or Evie, they aren’t from Adelaide and after I win the title from Royal Purple, I’ll do my best to make my home city proud as champion!”

And speaking of Royal Purple!

“Did you really think I forgot about Royal Purple? Well, to be fair, she seems to have forgotten about her own title match! Seriously, we haven’t heard a single peep from you Royal Purple and considering that you’re defending the Bombshell Roulette Championship in your second, and frankly last, defence next Sunday? That’s not a good look, is it, Royal Purple? And it won’t be an especially good look for your superiors in GRIME, will it?”

Nope!

“What’s the deal Royal Purple? Did you piss off the GRIME higher ups and they have you scrubbing the toilets have a toothbrush? Whilst baring you from taping a promo? Well, as far as I see it, GRIME’s loss is SCW’s gain because they’ll be nowhere to hide from me or Violet next Sunday night at Into the Void X where you’ll lose that Bombshell Roulette Championship to either me or Violet and spoiler alert: Violet won’t be seeing a repeat of Into the Void IX!”

Or any other PPV she’s won at.

“This whole affair started back at the first Climax Control of the year where you earned a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship against Johanna Krieger and, well, I think the evidence speaks for itself on that front! But whilst you managed to defend the title at Blaze of Glory IX against Sam Marlowe the buck stops here Royal Purple as next Sunday, I’ll be taking my newly won Bombshell Roulette Championship home with me!”

It’s that simple.

“Really, the only wildcard in this match is the Roulette Wheel itself, we’ve seen it both work in wrestlers’ favours and screw over wrestlers in matches like this and I don’t see this match being any different because, well, we won’t know what match we’ll be fighting in until right before the match! What I’m saying is, Royal Purple and Violet had better be prepared for anything heading into this match because I will be, either way? I’ll be the new champion once the dust settles!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Like I said last week, I haven’t fooled myself into thinking that I’m anything but the underdog in this match! Between Royal Purple being the current champion and Violet winning the title almost a year removed from next Sunday’s show at Into the Void IX, the odds aren’t in my favour but between Royal Purple being as quiet as a mousse and Violet getting overconfident, my odds of walking out the new Bombshell Roulette Champion is getting higher by the second and after I bring either of them down with the Down Under Thunderbomb, the new Bombshell Roulette Champion will be “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe!”

I went upstairs to start streaming as the scene fades.

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt

Training Session
Dog Pound Academy, Orlando, Florida
Off Camera
Last Saturday

It was a special day as Violet Amelia Holt stepped inside the school she once trained in on a daily basis. Her father was in town since he wasn’t traveling and wanted to train her. She quickly jumped at the opportunity. For several hours, Violet went through the most grueling training she has ever had since graduating. Dustin had called for a break as Violet sat on the edge of the ring.

“What’s on your mind buttercup?” he asks her calmly while brushing a towel across his face. The sweat had just started pouring after a few minutes of working out. Violet looks at him with a solemn look on her face. He hadn’t called her that in years. “I’m nervous dad,” she admits while hanging her head down low.

“What are you nervous about?” he asks her with some concern in his voice. Violet takes a deep breath and looks over at her father who was trying to get the sweat out of his eyes. “I’m nervous about this title match coming up. I don’t know why I am nervous. I’ve won this belt before in my first try,” she answers. Dustin shakes his with a slight chuckle coming through his voice. “Honey, that’s just natural for a competitor who is so focused to feel nervous. If you weren’t nervous then I’d be concerned that you aren’t taking it seriously,” he tells her while opening the cooler up.

“You want anything,” he inquired while digging through the ice and pulling out one Vitamin water. “Sure,” she replies as he pulls out another Vitamin water and tosses it over to her. They take a moment to sip on their respective flavors while looking at the wall that holds all of her father’s championships. “I was nervous every time I won those,” he tells her as she looks at her father. “You?” she questions him with a questioning look on her face. “Yes, I get nervous but once I hear that bell ring. My nerves went away and I just saw the gold at the finish line. I didn’t care who was in the ring. I didn’t care about the match. All I cared about was getting what was on my mind,” he answers her as Violet sits there while listening to her father.

“I’ll tell you one thing though. If you are going into a title match thinking you’ve already got the match won, then the chances of you walking out as champion is very slim,” he adds in between swigs of his water. Violet cocks her head with a raise of her eyebrow. “Are you serious?” she asks him. “Yes, I am dead serious buttercup. I can remember a couple of times where I went into a title match thinking I had it won but lost it. It’s more common than you think. Don’t believe just ask your uncle Greg. He made it a science,” he tells her with a slight chuckle at the end.

Violet couldn’t help but laugh as she thinks about how much of a douche her Uncle Greg really is and looks at her father. “Do you think I have what it takes to win?” she asks him. Dustin looks at her. “Only you can make that decision darling. Listen to your heart, not your head. Listen to your body. If you believe it’s your time then go make it happen,” he encourages her as she nods her head.

“So are you ready for another round, old man?” she jokes while getting back into the ring. “Who are you calling an old man,” he joked back as the two resume their training session.

Meeting up with Shelby
Off Camera
Tuesday

The flight to Vegas had gone so smooth after Violet had gotten her vaccine for the stupid virus. Her baby sister had already flown to Las Vegas. She was getting the hotel arrangements done while Violet was going to join her soon. Violet’s plane lands as Shelby is waiting right by the gate.

“Violet,” shouts Shelby with her arms stretched out wide. Violet throws her arms around her baby sister as the two head for baggage claim. “How was the flight sis?” asks Shelby while hooking her arm around her sister’s arm. “It was alright except this stupid bastard kept kicking the back of my seat,” she complained as Shelby could relate. “Did you manage to get some sleep?” asks Shelby.

Violet just shakes her head as a small yawn escapes her mouth. “Are you up to getting something to eat?” Shelby questioned as her own stomach was gurgling beneath her many layers of clothing. “I’m not that hungry but I could use a bite,” Violet answers after hearing the gurgling sound of Shelby’s stomach. Shelby smiles as the two sisters continue towards baggage claim.

A conversation between the two carried as they walked side by side. Shelby’s recently cut blonde hair caught a lot of eyes as Violet’s pink and blonde hair was tossed into a sharp ponytail. Violet wasn’t very welcoming to a lot of the people staring at them as Shelby kept pulling her sister back. Shelby tries to hide a couple chuckles as she wonders what the news reporters would say if her sister attacked some of the peepers. After picking up Violet’s two bags, they head out of the airport to the rental car that Shelby had paid for with her new credit card.

“What the fuck did you do?” Violet asks her as she looks at the style of the car. “Dad is going to tan your damn hyde,” she warns her sister who just scoffs. “What dad doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” she says while trying to keep a straight face. Both Shelby and Violet knew their father kept a close eye on their finances ever since they got into the business. Violet was the cautious spender while Shelby spent before thinking.

The two sisters eventually get into the car after a brief argument over Shelby’s reckless spending. As Shelby is sitting behind the wheel and cruising down the road. Violet is lying her head against the window and slowly drifts off to sleep

“Regaining”
Promo

Is there such a thing as having too much confidence? I do believe there is and it’s called cockiness. I have heard Krystal Wolfe shouting from her own lungs that she is destined to be the next bombshell roulette champion. She has it all planned out. She has it all written in some imaginary book in some fantasy world. She is so quick to point out my failures. She is so quick to point out that I lost the bombshell roulette championship in my first defense. Yes, that is true. However, I wasn’t pinned nor was I submitted.

I would like to know how many chances you got at the bombshell roulette championship since you barged onto the scene. Didn’t you get like two or three? What happened in all of those matches? I will wait naw screw it. You lost. You fucking lost Krystal. Yet, you have the nerve to call me a fucking choke artist. I mean at least I didn’t wait six months to finally win a fucking match. In my fifth match with this company, I faced Dani Weston and guess what. I beat her. First try! Can you say you’ve done that Krystal? Can you say with certainty that you have beaten someone in one try? No! You can’t because you got your ass handed to you in each and every match.

You even had a chance to win the bombshell roulette championship in a fatal four way with Royal Purple in the match but you couldn’t get the job done. Then you fought her again and still failed. Tell me, how many times are you going to fail before you realize you are not good? How many chances are you going to get just to squander them?

Do you know how many chances I had to regain the bombshell roulette championship? None. I didn’t get a fucking chance. I never got a rematch. The fact that the stars have aligned for me to gain this opportunity at the same supercard that I won my first championship. I would say that’s destiny calling and I must answer it.

Now I am not going to forget about the quiet warrior that is Royal Purple. I know that you could be the true dark horse. You could come into the match and outshine the both of us. You could do what I did in my qualifying match. Let me and Krystal duke it out and you swoop in for the win. This could happen but let’s be honest. That’s not how it’s going to go this time around. We all know it all determines what the wheel lands on.

I am prepared for whatever match is booked. I am ready to adapt to my surroundings. Are you two ready? Are you two prepared for the fight? I know Krystal talks a good game but has she even won a match on a supercard. The pressure she is putting on herself is massive and we all know she can’t handle pressure. Me. I thrive on the pressure. I excel on the pressure. I have been shocking the world for years.

This will be no different. I am determined to waltz into Vegas and take back what’s rightfully mine. If I have to leave my blood, my soul and my tears then I will do it. If I need to pull out all the fucking stops then I will do it. No one is going to stop me. No one is going to keep me from regaining my title.

You two are going to have a date with crazy. I promise you. It’s one date, you won’t like.