Author Topic: Ruby Steele v Krystal Wolfe  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Ruby Steele v Krystal Wolfe
« on: January 17, 2021, 03:05:03 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Future.”
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 07:40:07 AM »
(Odette Stevens was used with permission from Courtney)

(Trigger Warning for initial Character Development scene)

The time had finally come, Krystal Wolfe was set to take on Ruby Steele in a one on one match at her first ever PPV, a rivalry that started the very night Krystal made her in ring debut against Andrea Hernandez and continued in the weeks that followed and now the two young Bombshells were set to square off! But unlike Ruby, Krystal was still looking for her first win as an official member of the SCW Main Roster whilst Ruby had secured her first win, can Krystal win?

Thompson Family Home, Adelaide, Australia
Tuesday the 25th of December 2012, 10:00am

It feels like a lifetime ago.

It was Christmas Day, 2012, normally a day of happiness and gift giving but not in my household, for my broken family it was just another Tuesday.

At least, that’s what it seemed like when I woke up that morning.

I was sixteen at the time but me and mom had reached the same agreement, we couldn’t continue to live under the same roof as the monster who dared to call himself my biological father, she even went as far as to call it the ultimate Christmas gift from her to me but somehow, he had learned of our plans.

“Mom?” I asked once I heard the door to my bedroom open and saw my mom, I will say this, I got my good looks from her side of the family, but you wouldn’t think that if you saw her that day. “What’s wrong?” I asked once I saw the look of horror on her face.

“Charlotte, I don’t know how but he’s learned of our plan.” My mom responded and all colour drained from my face when I heard that. “I will try to keep him occupied but you can still escape.”

“I’m not leaving you here!” I responded as I stood up and walked over to my mom, I didn’t realize it at the time but that would be my last conversation with my mom, and the last time I saw her alive. “You said we’d escape together!”

“I’m sorry but it’s out of my control.” My mom responded before we heard the front door open, it could only be one person and she quickly turned to me. “Pack what you can, I will delay him as long as possible.”

“You know he’s going to kill you, right?” I asked and she nodded solemnly in response, without thinking I quickly set to work packing the essentials. “I love you mom.”

“I love you Charlotte.” My mom responded before she left the room, I tried to shut out the shouting match that ensued from the main hallway, much like I did all the other times, but then the shouting stopped and the screaming began, I grabbed my phone and went out into the main hallway before realizing that he dragged my mom into their bedroom without bothering to close it all the way.

I’m not going to repeat what I heard him say when I peeked into the room but what I will say was that my dad was raping my mom, it wasn’t the first time it happened and according to him, that was how I was conceived, my mom refused to confirm that and to this day I don’t know if that’s the truth or not, I couldn’t tell you how long it lasted but it felt like an eternity, and that was before he started beating her to death with a baseball bat, by the time he was done, she was unrecognizable and I quickly ducked back into my bedroom, why did I tape that? Because I planned to go to the police with this, there’s no way in hell they’d believe the word of a traumatized sixteen year old girl otherwise.

I tried to put the trauma past me by packing away the rest of my stuff when I heard something outside my bedroom window, I looked out the window and saw my dad getting ready to bury mom in the back garden and quickly started taping that as well, once he had buried her dead body, I made sure to get a close view of his face, right as he looked up and saw me at the window. “SHIT!” I cussed before pocketing the phone and grabbing what was already packed which admittedly wasn’t much, I then raced out of the room and down the stairs.

Right into that bastard’s waiting fist. “Going somewhere?” He asked mockingly after I hit the floor, luckily for me he never found my phone, otherwise I would’ve been up shit creek without a paddle. “Merry fucking Christmas bitch!”

I didn’t escape my homelife that day, it would be another two years before that happened, but the abuse didn’t get any better either.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 18th of January 2021, 11:00am

Nine years, nine, fucking, years, has it really been that long?

The last time I thought about my past was for my match against Tempest at last year’s Christmas Special and like that time, this was a dream brought about when I fell asleep at my desk following a late night stream, in this case? It was after a post-show game of Among Us between me, Makayla, Carter, Ari and Katie.

If only the memory I was experiencing was as good as the last one.

“Fuck me, why does that memory come back to haunt me whenever I hit a milestone?!” I groaned to myself as I regained my bearings, the first thing I noticed was that I had slept in but frankly, that was the last thing on my mind. “Hey Maka, got time for a chat?” I asked my ex-girlfriend over Skype before I got up to go get dressed.

*a few minutes later*

Once I had my top on, I had my answer as I got a skype call from my ex, and as soon as I was back on my gaming/streaming PC I answered the call.

“Morning babe.” Makayla greeted me once my face appeared on screen and I greeted her. “It is morning over there, right?”

“Late morning/early afternoon, I slept in after the Among Us game.” I explained before grabbing a hair brush and started brushing my hair, I was scheduled to be at the Go Gym later but that was a couple of hours away. “That wasn’t why I asked for this Skype call, I had that dream again last night.”

“Based on the look on your face, I’m guessing it wasn’t the dream where we had sex for the first time?” Makayla asked and I nodded with a grim look on my face which told her everything she needed to know, well, almost everything. “What was it this time? Your escape or the reason you hate Christmas?”

“The reason I hate Christmas.” I moaned once I finished brushing my hair and Makayla lowered her head in response. “One of these days, I’ll speak to a shrink about the fact that I have those dreams whenever I hit a milestone in my career, in this case my SCW PPV debut, but given the pandemic I doubt many shrinks will be clamouring for new patients.”

“You can still do it, I mean there’s nothing stopping you from doing it over the Internet, right?” Makayla pointed out before frowning as she remembered something. “I know your not the biggest fan of it but Better Help’s still a thing last I checked. I know they sponsored Ariana’s last Recipe 4 Disaster video.”

“Yeah, and I had a good long talk with Ari about being careful with who she accepts sponsorships from.” I nodded with a frown on my face, if you don’t know the controversy around Better Help then Google’s your friend but I tried them after my last flashback dream to my mom’s death and the shrink they assigned me was of no help. “I’ll be stopping by the Go Gym later to help with the current class’s training, maybe I can get either Gabriel or Odette to lend me an ear once I’m done with the girls?”

“It wouldn’t hurt, they were among your first friends when you moved to the US.” Makayla responded with a shrug, and I grinned in response. “And they are among the few who you don’t mind referring to you as Charlotte.”

“You included.” I nodded before shifting my weight. “I’ll be pushing it for time for obvious reasons, but Gabriel told me after I first went into detail about my family life that if I ever needed a chat with him or Odette their office is always open.”

“Didn’t they tell Ari the same thing after she got disowned by her parents?” Makayla asked and I nodded grimly. “What is it with the Go Gym and attracting so many hot chicks with dark and troubled pasts?”

“I don’t know, I’m pretty sure Daniel’s joked about Gabriel and Odette getting licenses to practice mental health at least once.” I shrugged my shoulders in response and whilst I was joking about that, there was a grain of truth about it, I glanced over at the time and got ready to move. “I had better get going, at the rate we’re going, I’ll miss breakfast before long, though at this point it’s less breakfast and more brunch.”

“Us Aussies are known for brunch.” Makayla joked with a grin and that got a good laugh out of me. “I’ll talk to you later babe, we’re still on for Wednesday’s D&D session, right?”

“Everyone else confirmed at Climax Control/Underground, you’re the only one I haven’t gotten a confirmation from.” I responded with a nod and Makayla gave me a thumbs up. “I take that to mean that your good for Wednesday.”

“Unless the café I work at blows up between now and then, yeah, I’m good.” Makayla nodded with a grin on my face and that got a good laugh out of me, once the Skype call ended, I left my gaming room to go get brunch ready.

“Hopefully now that I’ve officially hit the big time, that dream will disappear from my life completely.” I muttered to myself before I headed downstairs.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 18th of January 2021, 14:00om

I may have graduated from the Go Gym in 2016 but I still consider it to be my home away from home, even though I was born in Australia and didn’t move to the US until I was nineteen.

As for the training session, it was going well, as well as you could expect really, Katie was quickly becoming the best female student among this year’s class, but Caitlin and a French student called Adrienne weren’t that far behind her in terms of skill and agility either.

Almost makes me wonder what if Katie had taken up wrestling at the same time as Caleb did.

Still, that was far from the only thing on my mind as the dream I had the night before was still in the back of my mind, fortunately Ariana was also helping the female trainees, well, train and since Gabriel was busy with the boys I went with the next best thing, and it helped that she was my hero when I was a mere wrestling fan.

“Well Charlotte, you said you wanted a chat.” Odette stated once I had stepped into her office and closed the door behind me. “What’s on your mind?”

“Lots.” I groaned as I sat down in the chair across from her desk and Odette sat behind the desk. “But if you’re looking for a more specific answer, I had that dream last night, the one that tends to happen whenever I hit a big milestone.”

“Ahh.” Odette nodded as she got the idea. “Have you spoken to Makayla about it yet?”

“First thing I did this morning.” I responded with a frown on my face as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. “She suggested that I chat with either you or Gabriel about it and given that Gabriel’s currently busy and all.” I added before letting out a deep breath. “That bastard’s never getting out of prison, but even though I’m a lot stronger physically and mentally than I was when I was sixteen, he still manages to be a persistent presence in my mind.”

“That’s the thing Charlotte.” Odette sighed when she realized I didn’t have anything else to add to that. “That kind of trauma never goes away on their own.”

“Believe me, if the amnestics from the SCP Universe were actually a thing I’d be first in line to take them.” I groaned as I got the idea. “But I can’t continue like this! My match against Ruby is my biggest milestone to date but I can’t have these memories continue to haunt me if I win Blast from the Past and challenge Keira for the title for example.”

“All I can really say to that Charlotte, is that it helps to get it off your chest.” Odette responded with a sigh and I nodded in agreement. “I know the climate isn’t ideal for it, but have you considered seeking professional help?”

“I have, plenty of times, but my experience with Better Help has soured me on online services like it.” I nodded as I ran a hand through my hair. “But at this point I’m willing to buy a year’s subscription to Better Help if it’ll mean that bastard has no power over me, and yeah, I know he hasn’t had power over me since 2014 but that’s in a physical sense, I’m talking about the fact that it still haunts me.”

“I know and we’re here if you need more chats.” Odette nodded in understanding as she stood up. “Not just me and Gabriel but your fellow graduates, I know you get on well with Fenris and his brother and Team Go.”

“The next time I’ll see them is when I’ll be hosting our next Dungeons and Dragons game and well, talking about my fucked up childhood would definitely be a mood breaker.” I pointed out and Odette nodded in understanding. “I think my best bet for a chat with them will be at Inception IV, pre-show, main show, does it matter? I’m the only one between me and Team Go who’s competing on the show so their schedule is free as fuck.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Team Go are good kids but they don’t really have the life experience to help you through this.” Odette responded with a frown and I had to admit that she was right on the money. “If nothing else, you can work out your frustrations on Ruby.”

“Trust me, my frustrations are far from the only thing I’ll be working out in that match.” I nodded with an aggravated sigh before I stood up, “May as well go see how Ari’s doing right?”

“Right.” Odette nodded before we left her office.

Monday the 18th of January 2021, 16:00pm

*promo time*

It was a good day at the Go Gym, but I had to get home early to ensure that I had dinner at a decent time, but that didn’t mean that I had no time to get my promo done.

“25th of April 2016, the day I graduated from the Go Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada, we’re still a few months away from my fifth year anniversary as a wrestler but this? This is something that I’ve been waiting for since that day, my SCW PPV debut! Since I graduated, I had been hyping up in my head who I wanted to face in my debut match, everyone from Sam Marlowe to Jessie Salco ran through my head so to have it be against Ruby Steele is disappointing to say the least.”

Expected, but disappointing.

“And before the obvious gets pointed out, yeah, I was the one who made that challenge to Ruby last month, not the other way around, it was only after the show that I realized “shit, my SCW PPV debut will be against the most annoying rookie wrestler in the world” and I will admit, that Number One Contenders Match from a couple of weeks ago did give me hope that I’d get a more respectable opponent in Johanna Krieger instead but nope! Royal Purple won that match and I’m stuck with what I got!”

As for what I got.

“Ruby, on the service we’re not that different from each other, we’re both young wrestlers from famous wrestling gyms who were born outside the US and now live in the US, me being from Australia and you being from the UK, some might even go as far as to call us the future of this business but that is where the similarities not only end but come to a screeching halt! In fact, I’ll point out the first and most obvious difference between us, I didn’t go to SCW right away, I could’ve but instead I chose to refine my skills on the independent scene first and only joined SCW after the pandemic hit, you? You practically joined SCW right out of the fucking womb!”

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

“Not disparaging anyone who joined SCW immediately after graduation, just to be clear, but this chick came from out of nowhere to join the SCW roster last month, so my point still stands! As for the other difference, well to put it bluntly, you are the most annoying wrestler I’ve had the displeasure of meeting and the fact that Christian didn’t mandate that you always have a muzzle on you after his first meeting with you, it’s getting to the point that I’m half-expecting the bosses to give me a raise for shutting you up in two weeks’ time!”

No, I’m not actually expecting that, but a girl can dream, right?

“One final point to address is that every time we’ve bumped into each other, we’ve gone back and forth with using song titles to taunt each other! Well, just to get that ball rolling heading into our match Ruby, Diamonds Are Forever but this feud won’t last forever, at least I hope it won’t because there’s only so much of you I can take, and I Want to Break Free of this damn feud! Ruby, you may think that you’ve got another win coming your way but You Got Another Thing Coming and after I’m done with you, you can Beat It into obscurity.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“And yes, I can keep this up all day so don’t Jump to conclusions Ruby, your win/loss record compared to mine might be Better but that’s about to come to such a swift end that it might be seen as a Tragedy, except not really because everyone and their mothers will breathe a sigh of relief once this is all over as I Ride the Lightning to my first win on the SCW Main Roster after I bring you down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe because Sugar, We’re Going Down Swinging!”

I went upstairs to start my first stream of the day as the scene fades.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: Ruby Steele v Krystal Wolfe
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 10:13:26 PM »
London, England
The Fountain Studios Wembley

After being visited by her wrestling sensation of a cousin in the form of Kate Steele, Prudence had decided that she could prove her father wrong. She wanted to do everything in her power to prove that music could take her wherever she wanted in her life. The young 17 year old girl was nervous as she anxiously paced around the floor. She took a glance at her bass guitar as she started to strum away and it wasn’t long before her father confronted her backstage and shook his head at her.

“There’s my little girl… Are you ready for what’s going to happen tonight?!”

Prudence looked at her father as she angrily glared daggers into his eyes.

“Oh let’s be honest dad… It’s not like you care what happens tonight. We both know that you don’t appreciate me being a musician. You need to understand that this is my life and this is everything that I live for. I just want for the people to love me tonight… As long as Simon Cowell can say something nice about me I believe all of my dreams can come true…”

Anthony Steele shakes his head as he looks into Prudence’s eyes.

“You honestly think I am rooting against you?! Is that what you think this is about… Truth be told as much as I want to believe that you have a future that extends past that of music I have a feeling that there is something special within you. After all you are my daughter and throughout everything I have no choice but to support you. I just don’t want you be like your half-sister Phoebe… She isn’t any good… She doesn’t take anything seriously and she is Manchester scum…”

Before Anthony could say anything else it’s at that moment that Rebecca, Prudence’s mom walks backstage. She crosses her arms as she looks into her husband’s eyes.

“You know I don’t like the phrase half-sister. That is her sister and you need to respect her as such. She is still my daughter, and whatever you have against Phoebe you need to let it go. She has been doing really good at the Guildhall of Music and Drama. You know as well as I do that everybody just doesn’t get into that school…”

Prudence nods her head as she looks back at her father.

“That’s right dad, and not only is Phoebe in that school but I think I want to go there as well. It is one of the best ways for me to fine-tune my musical gift and I know I have a talent, and I am going to do whatever I possibly can to expand on that talent. I would appreciate it if you didn’t talk about my sister when she isn’t around. That’s not really fair to her and…”

Before Prudence could say anything else it isn’t long before we could see a Raven haired girl walking towards them. The raven haired girl isn’t alone as she is joined by a petite redhead. The two girls are none other than Prudence’s cousin Kath-Lyn, and Prudence’s sister Phoebe. Phoebe smiles as she walks over to her sister and embraces her into a long passionate hug.

“Wow sis you look amazing… When did you dye your hair blue?! It actually suits you really well!”

“I know… It’s OUTRAGEOUS isn’t it… I thought it could just make me stand out and make me seem different from everybody else”

Kate laughs as she looks at Prudence’s hair before nodding her head in agreement.

“Well I would say Aqua Blue is definitely your colour… Lord knows I have tried so many different colours but definitely not that one… Anyway let us not get you all nervous because tonight is your big night. Tonight you can gain exposure. You can become a star and the whole world can just take it all in because you will be larger than life!”

Prudence smiles as she looks at everybody.

“I appreciate you all being here to support me… Honestly I feel nervous and I don’t know if I can go about singing in front of the entire crowd. Like there might be people in the crowd that actually know me. What would all of the kids say from Secondary School?! I don’t want to be embarrassed… I don’t want to be a joke and…”

Kate however puts a single finger on her cousin’s lips as she winks at her.

“You should know my wrestling saying by now… Silence is Golden… Don’t assume the worst. Just go out there and do your very best… As long as you go out there and do that does anything else really matter?! On top of that this is only Britain’s Got Talent. You should be able to rock the house tonight! If Susan Boyle’s old ass could get on stage and change how the crowd perceives her you certainly can do the same. From what I have heard you sound amazing on the bass and they will love you. Your voice is top notch so just go win them over. Be the best Prudence Steele that I know you can be. Show Simon Cowell he can shove it and he better give you a yes!”

Prudence nods her head in agreement as she takes a long deep breath.

“I guess you do have a point… Just wish me the best and I hope I don’t let any of you down…”

Her father looks right into her eyes.

“You aren’t… I know I give you a lot of problems but honestly I just the best from you. Go out onto that stage and be the woman that I know you were meant to be…”

With that a stagehand walks over to Prudence and tells her it’s time. The 17 year old girl nervously walks onto the stage and as she does the crowd seems stunned as they look at the blue haired beauty. She holds her bass guitar in her hands and Simon Cowell begins to speak.

“Hello there and welcome to Britain’s Got Talent… What is your name?!”

Prudence looked out at the audience and at the four judges of Alesha Dixon, David Walliams, Amanda Holden and of course Simon Cowell himself. She honestly froze as she tried her best to say something.

“My… My…. My name is Prue….. Prudence Steele… And I will be….”

She was stuttering badly and the crowd was actually starting to laugh at her. The judges didn’t know what to think as they looked at Prudence. Backstage Prue’s father was the one pacing back and forth as he looked at everyone else who had come to watch her.

“Bloody hell my baby girl is freezing under the pressure… This is all of your fault… You were supposed to prepare her… You were supposed to practice her for a moment such as this!”

Anthony just glares daggers at Phoebe who shrugs her shoulders and the booing got louder and Kate turns her attention over to Phoebe.

“Listen can we just save the drama for another day. Right now my little cousin is struggling on the stage. I don’t know about any of you back here but I refuse to let her go through this alone. Phoebe did you bring your guitar?!”

“What kind of question is that?! I bring it everywhere…”

“Come on follow me…”

With that Kate quickly took her guitar out and ran onto the stage, and Phoebe followed closely behind. The trios of girls stood on the stage as Simon Cowell looked at all of them.

“This was unexpected… I know we were expecting for Prudence to sing but it looks like we now have a trio. Care to tell us your names?!”

The crowd roars in return as they instantly recognize the wrestling legend that is Kate Steele but the English girl smiles as she looks over at Prudence mouthing to her that she had her back, and Phoebe also whispers that she couldn’t let her sister go through this alone. Prudence started to felt at ease as she slowly started to strum on her bass. Kate and Phoebe both strummed on their electric guitars as they looked at one another and started to pick up the pace breaking right into a metal rendition of Ain’t No Mountain High Enough. Kate smiles as she looks at Prudence.

“Hello everyone my name is Ka….Diamond Steele…”

Prudence’s eyes opened wide up as she couldn’t believe her cousin had said that. Phoebe looks at her sister as she looks at the crowd.

“And my name is Sapphire Gemstone…”

Prudence finally feels confident as she strums away as she grabs the microphone and takes center stage. She begins to work the stage as she looks at the judges.

“And my name is Ruby Steele and together we are THE GEM STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Prudence smiles proudly.

“LISTEN BABY… AIN’T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH… AIN’T NO VALLEY LOW….”

Kate smiles.

“IF YOU NEED ME CALL ME…!”

In unison the three of them begin to rock out like nothing that has been heard before. All three of the girls were really working the stage and the people were behind it. They finally came to a stop and as soon as they did they got a standing ovation from the crowd. The London audience roared with Gem Stones chants. Prudence nodded her head as she looked at Simon who looked right at her.

“I am going to be honest with you Prudence or should I say Ruby… Tonight when you first came onto the stage you looked like nothing more than a timid little girl. I had my expectations but when I saw the other two girls come out I knew that you had people who really care about you a lot…”

Prudence smiles in return.

“Well these two happen to be my family. One of them is my big cousin. You might have seen her inside of a wrestling ring and this other girl is my sister. She basically taught me everything these is to know about music…”

Simon smiles in return.

“I am going to be honest with you. For certain reasons we can’t let you trio go on but you definitely rocked the house. You signed up as a single competitor and because you had two people accompany you we have to disqualify you but don’t let that stop you because honestly the three of you have talent. You have amazing chemistry and if really stick together you girls can accomplish anything. My only suggestion is that you get a drummer to flesh out the sound and everything would be complete…”

Ruby jumps for joy.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much. I promise you the Gem Stones will become something. We will make something of ourselves and when we do we are going to come back to this show maybe for a guest band appearance and we are going to rock out like we haven’t before…”

“Good we can’t wait for it… Take care and cheers Prudence… You have a bright future!”

With that Prudence runs right off of the stage and into the hands of her father. She looks up into his eyes and smiles as she speaks to him.

“OMG DADDY DID YOU HEAR WHAT SIMON HAD TO SAY ABOUT ME?!”

“That’s my girl…Look after seeing you tonight if you want to chase after music I am not going to stop you. I just want you to be happy and if all of this makes you happy by all means chase after it…”

Ruby nods her head with a smile.

“I think the Gems kicked some serious ass tonight. Perhaps we should all stick this out because we definitely sounded amazing together. Maybe we should look for that drummer like Simon said…”

Kate smiles as she looks back at her cousin.

“Well if we really need a drummer I know my husband could fit in and…”

Phoebe quickly cut her off as she looked at Prudence.

“No I would rather prefer if we do decide to go through with this we get a female drummer. I think it would be pretty unique if we had an all-female band… Although I bet your husband would fit right in the way he manages you under the name of Teddy Steele… Tell Todd Warren to actually grow a pair will he and he should use his name with you taking his surname for wrestling…”

Kate stares at her blankly before shrugging her shoulders.

“I know this all sounds good on paper but I have a busy life and I don’t know if I really have the time to do this Prudence… Honestly wrestling seems to have taken a lot out of me. It’s hard being the Mid-Card Queen for wrestling. Holding two championships across multiple companies, maybe one day we can revisit this but for now I don’t have time for it…”

Prudence opens her eyes as she looks at her older cousin.

“But Kate I need you… You are my favourite cousin and you could help mentor me into helping me figure out who I am supposed to be...”

Kate just shakes her shoulders in return.

“Like I told you before I have a busy life and I just don’t have the time for it. To be honest why would I waste my time with a band that won’t become anything? I already have a certain expectation and…”

Ruby begins to get upset as she glares daggers at her older cousin.

“So that is how it is?! You are just going to walk away when we have something good going on?! I see why Samara beat the shit out of you all of those years… I can see how you became the emotional little Bitch who tried to kill herself. Just keep walking… You had the chance to be the Diamond that shined with the rest of us but that isn’t good enough for you…”

“Excuse me?! I know you aren’t talking to me like that Prudence…”

“I believe I just did, what are you going to do about it?!”

The 24 year old looks at her 17 year old cousin. Without hesitation Kate tries to tackle Prudence to the floor but before she could do so it is at that moment that Phoebe spears Kate to the ground. Prudence and Phoebe both begin to beat the hell out of Kate as they smash her head repeatedly against the floor. Prudence cocks her fists back and collides with multiple fists to Kate’s face. Finally Ruby’s dad pulls her off of her cousin as he yells at her.

“What is wrong with you?! That’s your cousin you shouldn’t hit her like that?!”

“No dad she deserved every single bit of it. Obviously I can see she doesn’t like to prioritize her family. Just because she has a strained relationship with her sister doesn’t mean I have to entertain it. As you can see me and Phoebe are inseparable, and she has my back.”

Kate is a bleeding mess as she gets up and holds her face in pain. She has tears in her eyes as she begins to sprint away and that leaves Phoebe to stand there with a smirk on her face.

“Exactly… We what a sisterly relation should be and we have each other’s backs. If Prudence wants to form the Gem Stones that’s exactly what we are going to do. It’s not like we needed Kate anyway. There’s no need for two guitarists anyway especially when Prue has me. I can give a call to my roommate from University. She happens to be my best friend. A girl named Penelope from Scotland. She is amazing on the drums and can definitely fill in the missing sound in our band…”

Prudence smiles in return.

“Oh Penelope… Maybe she can be our sparking Emerald… I think it would definitely fit nice with our group. Come on Phoebe let’s get going… We should work on some songs… I bet we come up with quite a few things that our outrageous! Maybe we can further embarrass Kate… I should become a wrestler so I can totes put her in her place…”

Phoebe laughs in return.

“Well she can’t be any good if she always gets beat up and throws a hissy fit… Let’s just focus on one thing at a time sis. Kate isn’t on our radar right now. Neither is wrestling. What we should focus on is seeing if we could make the Gem Stones stick out. If we could get the reaction that we did tonight nothing could stop us!”

Prudence nods her head.

“I just hope that reaction was because we sounded awesome and it had nothing to do with Kate’s status as a wrestler… Only one way to find out right?! Let’s make our Gem Stones completely OUTRAGEOUS!!!”

With that two siblings smile at one another. They had a tight connection and nothing could tear them  apart…

OUTRAGED!!!

Yeah you heard that’s exactly how I am feeling because to be brutally honest that is how I am feeling after being left out of that fatal four way match to determine the number one contender for the Roulette Championship a few weeks ago how else should I be feeling?!

I know you all were expecting for me to probably stand in front of a camera and annoy you to death with the phrase OUTRAGEOUS over and over again but why should I when I am not in the mood to do so. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I entered that ring with the Colour Purple and I am not talking about an amazing movie that had Danny Glover, Oprah Winfrey or even that of Whoopi Goldberg. I am talking about a woman who would rather hide behind a mask instead of actually doing what’s necessary to get the job done in the ring.

Sure she might have had some matches and done some things but how am I supposed to feel when the woman I beat is going to compete for something that I know I should have been part of but I was left out of the mix and for what exactly?! Somewhere deep inside my heart I know it’s because Christian hates my use of the O-Word. He probably hates it when I use it over and over again but I don’t have any plans to stop.

It seems like I have a lot of built up frustration and this week I plan to let go of a lot of it because I am going to be stepping into the ring with a woman who has been a thorn in my side ever since I came to this company. I couldn’t even walk backstage without running into a woman who got into my face and ran her mouth. Yes I am talking about Krystal Wolfe and let’s be honest as much as she loves to talk. She really doesn’t want to face me.

This feud between us has started off as a result of us representing gyms. I know she is a proud member of the Go Gym and on paper she told me she trained with this person and that person. I even had some of her fellow gym mates try to tweet at me to make me sound stupid or that I shiver in my shoes and be afraid.

What do I need to be afraid of though… The reality I don’t really give a bollocks who trained Krystal to be in the ring. It still doesn’t change the fact that I am the protégé of Mikah… You know the end all be all of the entire bombshell division. If I am the direct protégé of a woman such as Mikah and she was listed as being the best of the best. What does that say for some scrub such as Krystal who wishes to step into the ring with me?!

I would say it doesn’t sound that great for her. I mean when I see her she seems more focused on sticking her nose into the screen of her Nintendo Switch. If she focused more on her wrestling ability and her matches she wouldn’t suck as much as she does. I know it probably seems weird for me to feel this passionate about everything, but if there is one thing that Miks taught me it’s the fact that there isn’t any issue with being the very best. If you know you are the best why should anybody hide it?! Why should I do anything of the sort just to not step on egg shells or hurt anybody feelings?!

The reality is I am undefeated and if you want to rub in the fact that I have only wrestled in one match and I shouldn’t say anything… it still doesn’t change that it’s a fact. It makes me completely flawless and Krystal is stuck in a fairy tale or maybe she is too busy thinking this is a video game.

Like let’s be honest when she first met me she basically looked down on me as if I was a little girl. You think I give a bloody fuck if she wishes to look down upon me because she can only see somebody that is inferior right in front of her?!

To be honest if she wishes to look down on me that’s going to be her biggest mistake. She must feel really special that she got to attend her favourite wrestler’s school in Odette Stevens. What did you do Krystal?! Did you save up all of your precious pennies just to make that dream come true?!

It sounds utter pathetic and honestly I thought you could be better than that. Long behold you got to go to the wrestling school of your dreams. You got some skills and abilities under you and what have you really accomplished?! If your biggest claim to fame is beating up Veronica Taylor on multiple occasions that just makes you pathetic. That’s not to be proud of.

I know you didn’t come all the way from Australia to gloat over doing something that so many people have done before you… I know that people wish to look down on me because I am obsessed with Jem and the Holograms or to be more precise I look at Kimber as being my hero… But at least that’s one simple character… Krystal Wolfe is a grown ass woman and she has a fascination with what exactly?!

LARPing?! Being stuck in a room playing Dungeons and Dragons, or Magic the Gathering?! I bet she also traded Pokemon Cards and Yugioh cards while she was at it.

Are you also one of those desperate streamers that constantly tell people to donate to the cause because you wish to live life off of somebody else’s dime?! Whatever the case it’s really pathetic no matter how you look at it. When the two of us finally wrestle with one another there won’t a dice that can save you. A 20 roll won’t get you an automatic win or anything of the sort. The only thing that could get you that is by actually besting me in the ring and honestly I don’t think you have the ability to beat me like that.

However just for you I plan to help the cause because at Inception I am going to kick your ass in such an OUTRAGEOUS matter. An ass kicking so great it’s bound to get you some new subs. People will probably wish to tune in just to see you  get beat up by somebody like me but you know as well as I do that it’s bound to happen. As soon as the bell rings, Krystal will be in for a world of pain. Your biggest mistake in everything is honestly getting taught by people that will have you be respectful and everything of the sort. At Jet City South, we don’t believe in fairy tales or being stuck in a fantasy. We focus on being the absolute best. After all we are currently headed by the World Champion… We have the best Bombshell Champion EVER… and we also have the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

In my second outing I refuse to let Mikah’s name go through the rub. If I lose to someone such as you I could only imagine the things she would say to me. That’s why losing isn’t even an option right now!  The only thing I am focused on is doing what I do best and that’s making music. Now what type of music is that you might ask?! It could be you screaming like a little Bitch when I get you locked in Sparkling Intuition or It could be you being driven just like a stick against the drum set with my Ruby Tuesday. Either way the only critical hit would be that of me beating you.

As far as a musical reference because I know you are waiting for one… Consider this Enter Sandman, Metallica style because it’s time to put an end to you once and for all. I am Ruby Steele and on behalf of Jet City South I will proudly beat your ass because I know for a fact that I am better than you. I will see you soon… Try to make this entertaining… There won’t be any check points or save files… Once I beat you. I am done with you… Just remember that okay…

Cheers loser!
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The time has come!”
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 06:27:11 AM »
(Gabriel was used with Mark’s permission)

It was the week of Inception IV and more importantly (for them anyway) it was the week off Krystal Wolfe and Ruby Steele’s PPV debut as they were taking each other on to settle their feud, the two young women were ready to prove themselves on the big stage but Krystal had another hurdle to overcome, her mental health issues were rearing their ugly heads stemming from when Krystal watched her father rape and beat her mother to death on Christmas Day 2012, can Krystal overcome them to win her first match on the main roster?

Thompson family home, Adelaide, Australia
January 31st, 2014, 16:00pm

My previous attempt at escaping my home life failed and ended with my mom’s death, now? I knew for certain that if I stayed in that house any longer that I would end up buried next to my mom in the back garden.

That’s not to say that I didn’t have a plan this time around, in the two years since my mom’s death I had met Makayla through a mutual friend and up until this point she had been the only one I had confided in about my past, that had to change.

I mentioned before that I was dangerously underweight by the time, I escaped my home, want to know how underweight? I was described as borderline anorexic by the doctor that tended to my wounds in the hospital and the initial few weeks that I spent at Makayla’s home were spent getting me back up to a healthy weight, translation? Lots of fattening foods and lounging around, how do you think she got me into gaming? And to make sure that my weight gain didn’t get out of control, I worked out at least twice a day, a routine that I keep up to this day.

Not exactly what the doctor ordered but by the end of the year, I was back up to the weight I was the year before at which was 115ibs, by the time I moved to America I was closer to my normal weight of 125ibs.

But I’m getting ahead of myself, I had to escape first and that bastard had provided me a brief window of opportunity to do just that, namely by falling asleep drunk on the couch, I carried my bags down the stairs as quietly as I could carrying only three bags with me, toiletries bag was in my luggage bag and stuff like my phone, charger and laptop (all birthday presents from my mom that I had managed to keep hidden from my dad knowing that he’d just sell them for booze) was in a small duffel bag slung over my shoulder.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” I froze when I heard my dad’s voice just inches away from the front door, i slowly turned around and breathed a massive sigh of relief when I realized that he was talking in his sleep. “You and that little cunt are my property and I treat you how I want!”

I blocked out the rest of his ramblings as I scrambled to unlock the front door, at one point I thought he had woken up thanks to the sound I was making but fortunately, he was a heavy sleeper and by the time he woke up again, I was long gone.

Once I was out the door, I raced down the path and out onto the streets and from there I just kept running, off course I wasn’t nearly as athletic then as I am now, so it wasn’t long before I ran out of breath, but I just kept going once I caught my breath, until I was as far away from my home as possible without leaving the city, now came the hard part as I got my phone out and dialled Makayla’s number.

“Maka, I made it! I’m out!” I explained as I let out a deep breath. “I’ll send you a picture of my location but come pick me up as soon as possible, I don’t know how long my dad will still be asleep for.”

“Don’t worry, my car’s tank is full, and I’ll risk a speeding ticket if it means getting you out of that situation.” Makayla assured me and I grinned in response even though I knew she couldn’t see me. “Do you want me to call the police before you get here?”

“No, wait util I’m settled In, I still need to find the evidence in my phone.” I responded as I shook my head before running hand through my hair. “And I know this goes without saying but I’ll need to go to the hospital ASAP to get my injuries checked.”

“We’ll worry about that after we get you settled in.” Makayla assured me and I grinned in response. “It’s the first day of your new life Charlotte.”

“Don’t I fucking know it, and I know I’m going to make the most of it.” I nodded with a grin on my face before we said our goodbyes.

I didn’t know it then, but that was the event that set me on my current path, the path to being a professional wrestler on the SCW roster.

Sunday the 24th of January 2021, 10:00am

I thought Inception IV’s date sounded familiar.

Yep, I had another flashback dream only this time it was a day dream brought on by the fact that I had been up all night the previous night streaming for charity and my dream was cut short (because it usually ends with me giving the evidence to the police and that bastard getting arrested) by the sound of a Skype Call, when I looked up I saw that it was Makayla and I quickly answered it, helped by the fact that I was at my downstairs laptop.

“Hope I didn’t interrupt your beauty sleep too much.” Makayla commented once she saw my tired state and I shook my head.

“I was in the middle of a power nap after last night’s stream.” I explained before glancing over at the computer clock, good, I didn’t sleep in too late. “And I had another flashback dream, this time to when you rescued me.”

“Hopefully, that’s a good sign.” Makayla commented once she realized what I meant, and I gave her a curious look. “The bosses have started the BFTP draw, we did say that we’d watch it together if you ever made it to SCW.”

“Well yeah, aside from the fact that we thought we’d be in the same room.” I pointed out and Makayla nodded sadly. “You start.” I added before grabbing my phone and accessing Twitter.

“Okay, first up is London Underground’s Daniel J Morgan.” Makayla commented and I nodded hoping that he’d be my partner, having a former tag champ as partner wouldn’t exactly hurt and there’s also the fact that we’re both from the Go Gym. “And his partner is……...oh no.”

“Please tell me he didn’t get Ruby Steele?!” I groaned and Makayla nodded grimly prompting me to let out a deep breath. “That’s something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy, hell I wouldn’t wish that on Veronica Taylor or any member of GRIME!”

“I think it’s a safe bet that you’ll find him at the Gold Coast Bar after Inception IV is wrapped up.” Makayla nodded in agreement getting a laugh out of me. “Provided he isn’t there already, you’re up next!”

“Okay next up is a guy who could be going into the Tournament as Roulette Champ, Lincoln Daniels.” I commented before pressing the quote tweet to see his partner. “And he’s got Bella Madison, not a bad team there.”

“Two young lions, could be a Darkhorse team.” Makayla nodded in agreement before she got her tweet up. “I think we found the team to beat, Senor Vinnie and Alicia Lukas.”

“Two former World Champs, hate to get them in the first round.” I nodded in agreement before I went to the next tweet. “We’ve gone from the team to beat to the oddball team, Lachlan Kaine is teaming with Mikah.”

“Lachlan’s probably looking at it as a positive, Mikah is a former World Bombshell Champ and the current Mixed Tag Team Champ!” Makayla nodded in response before she noticed something. “Getting impatient?”

“It was one thing to watch the draws when I was a fan, as a wrestler who threw her name in the hat for the tournament it’s nerve wrecking.” I responded with a shrug before Makayla let out a low whistle. “Another tough team?”

“I’ll say, the undefeated Mac Bane got the luck of the draw with the current Bombshell Internet Champ Myra Rivers, provided Candy doesn’t dethrone her next Sunday.” Makayla nodded and I groaned in response. “You were hoping to get Mac?”

“Yep, and you’ve already said why.” I nodded in response before checking the next tweet. “Huh, I thought Joshua Acquin retired after his neck injury?”

“He’s one of the mystery men?” Makayla asked and I nodded in response before she checked her phone. “I’ve just seen Christian’s tweet he’s got Sam Marlowe.”

“Interesting team there, no idea how much ring rust Acquin has but we’ll wait and see.” I responded with a nod before motioning to her to check the next tweet.

“Next up is Andrea Hernandez’s favourite tag team partner of all time, Bill Barnhart!” Makayla informed me as her voice dripped with sarcasm and I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. “And she’s incredibly jealous of Maki!”

“Good thing Andrea’s not in the tournament, I think you would’ve killed me with your sarcasm if she was.” I responded once I regained my composure and Makayla gave me a cheeky grin before I got the next tweet up. “Wow, and I thought Lachlan got lucky, Garrison Reed just got Roxi Johnson.”

“Daniel’s probably trying to think of a way to talk him into partner swapping.” Makayla commented dryly before I gave her a knowing grin. “Shut up! I didn’t mean it like that! Does Garrison even have a girlfriend?”

“If he does, he’s being really private about it.” I shrugged my shoulders in response before Makayla got the next tweet up.

“Okay, behind door number nine is Mark Cross.” Makayla commented before her grin widened. “Err, Charlotte?”

“What?” I asked with a confused look before I checked Twitter, when I saw Christian’s tweet I nearly jumped through the roof. “YES!!!!!!!!!!”

“You did say that you were hoping for him as a partner!” Makayla responded with a big grin on her face as I went around the room chanting yes. “Good grief babe, you didn’t say “yes” this much whenever we had sex!”

“Heh, sorry!” I responded sheepishly before I returned to my seat, as soon as I did however, I heard a dog barking from the open window. “And I think I just woke up my neighbours German Shephard.”

“Hey, he’s being a good doggo at least.” Makayla shrugged her shoulders in response, and I shook my head.

“It’s she actually and I’ve met her a few times since I moved here, her name’s Athena and she’s a lovely doggo.” I nodded in response before I regained my composure enough to check the next tweet, or so I thought. “Sorry, you read the rest of the tweets, I’m too pumped from getting Mark as a partner to get through them.”

“Sure.” Makayla nodded as I put out a tweet in support of my team, she ratted off the remaining teams but aside from Despayre and Amber Ryan (which produced a wince from me) I didn’t pay much attention to them, until Makayla cleared her throat. “Charlotte, I know your excited and all but “ducking”? Since when did you censor yourself?”

“Huh?” I asked with a confused look on my face before I checked my tweet, then ran a hand down my face before issuing a correction tweet which nearly killed Makayla when she saw it.

“Fucking, goth dam if auto cucumber?” Makayla asked in between fits of laughter. “Watch yourself, you might kill one of the bosses.”

“Not a good look the week before my first PPV with the company.” I nodded before I heard scratching at my glass door that led to my back garden, then I looked up. “Athena?!”

“Guess she decided to check out the noise.” Makayla chuckled before I went over to the dog, she was three years old and had the traditional German Shepard colour scheme and had all the intelligence you’d expect from a German Shepard.

“Hey cutie, did you get out of your back garden again?” I greeted the dog who wagged her tail as I opened the door.

“Again?” Makayla asked with a confused look on her face as I stroked the dog. “Your neighbours don’t have high fences?”

“They do.” I responded as I stroked the dog. “But they have a back entrance that she can easily reach and open, and they spend most of the day working, luckily they gave me their number when I first met Athena.”

“I take it they left some filled bowls of food and water for her.” Makayla asked and I nodded before letting Athena into the house knowing that it was better than letting her wonder the streets. “Let me guess, back entrance only opens from the inside.”

“Yep, and I’m not about to commit break in and entry to return Athena to her house.” I nodded in response before getting my phone out and dialling their number. “Hey Shaun, it’s Krystal, yeah, Athena got out again, don’t worry, I got her safe in my house until someone pops round to let her in yours.” I explained to the homeowner as I patted Athena on the head. “You’re on shift for another three hours? Text me as soon as you are off shift, I don’t have any dog food in the house for obvious reasons.”

“There’s a thought.” Makayla commented as I hung up and started to think off what to do. “Maybe you should get a dog for yourself, could even call it Andrea?”

“Why would I name a pet after someone the rest of the roster despises?” I pointed out as I fussed Athena around. “Even if she is a bit of a bitch.” I added with a grin and Athena gave me the tilted head look. “Not you, even if that is the correct term, I’d better go get some dog food for you.”

“And that’s my cue to hang up.” Makayla nodded as she went to end the skype call. “I take it you know what she can and can’t eat?”

“Her owners told me that she doesn’t have any allergies or illnesses so that shouldn’t be a problem.” I nodded before I stood up and ended the Skype call on my end, once that was done it was off to the shops for me.

Monday the 25th of January 2021, 18:00pm

After having yet another conversation with my neighbours about replacing the back entrance in their garden I returned Athena to them as soon as they returned home, not that I was complaining about having a four legged friend around the house for a few hours.

Right now, I had two things on my mind, recovering from my hangover from meeting O’Malley and Daniel at the bar (and yes, he was drinking heavily) and making final preparations for my match against Ruby this Sunday, fortunately I wasn’t scheduled to be at the Go Gym today, otherwise they would’ve had to deal with hungover, cranky Krystal though I did note that they would’ve been done by now.

“Okay, streaming schedule for the week.” I muttered to myself as I got my schedule up on my Twitch page. “Watch_Dogs Legion is starting tomorrow morning, Mario Maker 2 Troll Levels in the evening……” My train of thought was interrupted by a knock at the door and I glanced up. “That had better not be Shaun asking if I’ve seen Athena because she got out.” I sighed to myself before I stood up and went to answer the door.

Whilst it was someone I knew, it wasn’t my neighbour, rather it was one of my trainers. “So, I heard from Daniel that you were pretty excited about your Blast from the Past Draw.” Gabriel greeted me and I grinned before letting him in.

“You could say that.” I responded as Gabriel sat down in my living room and I sat down opposite him. “I had a shortlist of best possible partners and Mark Cross was right at the top.”

“Can’t go wrong with the defending champion, at least in theory.” Gabriel nodded as he got the idea whilst I made myself comfy. “Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only reason I popped round today because Odette told me about the talk you had with her last week.”

“I should’ve known.” I sighed in response before running a hand through my hair. “If your worried about my performance in the tournament and this Sunday, don’t be, I am in much better spirits this week than I was last week, thanks partially to the Blast from the Past Draw.”

“I’m glad to hear it Charlotte, though in my opinion you should at least consider seeing a psychiatrist about this.” Gabriel advised me and I nodded reluctantly. “Even if it means going through BetterHelp.”

“That’s as likely to happen as Daniel’s liver surviving his team with Ruby should they make it to the finals” I deadpanned getting a laugh out of Gabriel, albeit one that was too loud for my liking. “Not so loud, still nursing the hangover.”

“My apologies.” Gabriel apologized once he saw me messaging my aching forehead and I nodded in response. “My visit is going to be brief because Odette wanted me to check on you, are you sure you’re alright?”

“If you had asked me on Friday, my answer would’ve been no.” I responded with a frown on my face before I flipped some hair over my shoulder. “But on top of my Blast from the Past Draw being one of the best I could’ve asked for? I had another flashback dream yesterday, this time to when Makayla helped me escape my home life, though it was cut short before I could send that bastard to jail.”

“If that doesn’t raise your spirits then it might be a lost cause.” Gabriel nodded in understanding before he got up to leave. “I’m off home but just remember that me and Odette are always available for a chat, and Team Go wanted me to let you know that they are available for Dungeons and Dragons on Wednesday.”

“Great, they were the last people I needed to confirm before I started on the session plan.” I responded with a grin before it hit me. “That I should probably save until my headache from the hangover has passed.”

“That’s probably the best idea.” Gabriel nodded in understanding before he went to leave. “Good luck on Sunday but don’t underestimate Ruby, as annoying as she is, she is a graduate of Jet City South.”

“Uh huh, call me when they produce champions at the rate the Go Gym has.” I snarked as I rolled my eyes and Gabriel left my home.

Monday the 25th of January 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

With my headache from the hangover finally gone and my session plan for this week’s Dungeons and Dragons session done it was time for my second PPV promo, and yeah, I mean that literally.

“As a fan, I always looked forward to the week two promos whenever SCW did a PPV because they almost always set the tone for the PPV itself and Inception IV is no exception, well, for me at least, This is still a huge milestone for me and Ruby as it is our first PPV match but now that we know our pairings for the Blast from the Past Tournament, has that affected our moods heading into the PPV Match?”

You already know the answer.

“Based on Ruby’s Twitter, why I still follow her on Twitter I don’t know, she is her usual obnoxiously hyper self who is liable to drive Daniel J. Morgan to alcoholism if they make it past round one, me on the other hand? The news that I’m teaming with the reigning Blast from the Past Champion in “The Dragon” Mark Cross has done a lot to motivate me into kicking Ruby’s ass this Sunday live on PPV, in fact I’m half tempted to dedicate my victory to Daniel’s liver, who knows? Maybe that’s what it’ll need to survive the pairing?”

I said before shaking my head.

“Okay, real talk Ruby, Daniel and the rest of London Underground can be an ass at the best of times but he’s also one of the most professional men I’ve met in this business, I realize that’s not saying much because for every Daniel J. Morgan there’s at least ten Slappy McGoos but my point still stands, you haven’t even teamed up yet but the fact that you drove him to drink mere hours after the draw was announced would normally make any sane person look at themselves in the mirror, I say normally but you are a cousin of Kate Steele, that should say everything really!”

I added before shaking my head.

“Seriously, is there a more fucked up family in wrestling than the Steeles/Warrens? At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if your great, great grandfather was Jack the fucking Ripper Ruby! All joking aside I have one goal heading into this match and that’s winning my first match of 2021 live on PPV and hopefully setting the tone for my performance in the Blast from the Past Tournament, you on the other hand Ruby? I think this would be the one time Daniel wouldn’t complain about being eliminated in the first round!”

It’s that simple.

“I swear to fucking god, if my first round Blast from the Past Opponent is you Ruby, I will scream so loud that you could hear me out in the fucking Nevada desert! Until then, my goal in this match couldn’t be simpler, win the match and move on with my life whilst leaving you in the dust! And as for any song titles, I have a couple, Shut Up, We’re Not Going to Take It from you and if by some miracle you make it to the Blast from the Past Finals, I’m gonna have at least some Faith that Daniel’s liver will survive.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“The time has come! And I Wanna Rock this PPV by telling you Ruby to Beat It and faster than you can say I Will Survive you will be beaten by me and you won’t be too Headstrong to realize it, hopefully! Also, I hope your fucking happy because I just referenced one of the worst One Hit Wonders of the mid-2000s in Trapt! But at the end of the day, I will be the Last Man Standing, or woman in this case, and I will bring you down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of Krystal Wolfe!”

I went upstairs to start my stream as the scene fades.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: Ruby Steele v Krystal Wolfe
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 11:43:52 PM »
2015, September
London, England
The Spice Of Life Bar

Britain’s Got Talent didn’t go in the way that the 17 year old Prudence Steele had hoped for it go, she didn’t wasn’t able to advance to the next level due to being disqualified for entering as an individual instead of a group. That didn’t bother her though as she had planned to follow the advice of Simon Cowell and she decides to try to make her band work. The Gem Stones had featured her as the lead vocalist and bass guitarist of the band. Her sister Phoebe on the lead guitar and now her sister’s best friend Penelope had decided to join the group. The trio had their share of practices but now it was time to actually see if they had what it took to rock a stage together. The three girls sat in a special room in the bar. A place where they would be able to get ready as they looked at one another, Prudence was all smiles as she started to speak.

“Okay ladies are we ready to finally RAWK this stage tonight?! I know it’s going to be amazing, over the top, and completely outrageous! I am going to admit having you in this band Penelope is definitely going to flesh out our sound. From what I have heard in our sessions you are like the best drummer ever!”

Penelope smiles as she takes out her drum sticks and bangs them together.

“Of course they are love. I didn’t study at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama to not amount to anything. I came a long way from Glasgow to become something. So whatever you two have in mind we better tear the roof off of this bitch. We need to prove we are more than just another all girls band…”

Prudence smiles as she slowly nods her head in agreement.

“Don’t worry about it… Simon said that drums are what was missing from the band. Now that you are here I know the Gem Stones can be great. I see a bright future ahead of us! If we believe in ourselves we can honestly do the unthinkable and we can be larger than life. We can be fantastic… We can simply be Ou…..”

Phoebe begins to get upset as she looks over at her sister.

“For the love of God will you shut your bloody trap?! I swear it’s annoying every time you get excited because you can’t stop saying the O word. Anyway let’s just take things one day at a time and see where it takes us. I know it will be a while before we really get to where we want to be. I just hope that people love us or at least can admire the sound that we will bring…”

Ruby smiles as she looks back into the eyes of her sister.

“What’s not to love about us, we have a very promising future! Also seeing as this is our first live performance I decided to bring us some special attire… Something for us to wear to let people know that we are actually for real…”

Penelope the drummer better known as Emerald looks over at Ruby as she raises her eyes in return.

“And what exactly are you thinking?! What is so special?!”

Ruby smiles as she screams at the top of her lungs.

“T SHIRTS! They match and are all glittery as well…Tell me what you think?!”

She opens up a bag and hands the other two women some shirts. It looks like something that was made in an art class. As one shirt has the word Emerald written in colored glitter glue, the other shirt has Sapphire written on it in the same matter. Ruby puts on her shirt which is all glittery and she smiles as she throws her hands up proudly into the air.

“So what do you all think?!”

Ruby’s sister looks at the shirts before she shakes her head in disgust.

“These shirts are quite rubbish. You honestly can’t be serious. You expect me to wear this crap?! Do you want me to get laughed at… Do you people to make fun of us?! We are supposed to make a great first impression but you want us to go onto stage wearing something that looks like it was made in primary school?!”

Ruby pouts.

“Hey it took me a while to make these… I thought you would at least love them…At least thank me for the effort I put into it…”

Emerald smiles as she looks over at Ruby.

“I at least think it’s awesome and honestly we are just here to have fun right… Tonight should at least be exciting. I hear it’s a sold out show!”

“Really.. Outr….”

Phoebe seems disgusted as she quickly shakes her head forming an upset expression on her face.

“Ruby shut the fuck up… I swear to God you might be my sister but that doesn’t mean I won’t hesitate to beat the hell out of you…”

“Sorry… You know I just get excited when I think about how far we have come… Why don’t we just put our shirts on so we can go out there and do our thing…”

Emerald smiles.

“Sounds like a plan… Although does anybody know who we are opening up for… It has to be some awesome band if they were able to sell out a show so quickly…”

Phoebe just shrugs her shoulders as she replies back.

“Some band named Guilty Pleasure…I have no idea but it sounds familiar for some reason…”

Ruby rolls her eyes in return as she looks back at her sister.

“Wait a minute did you say Guilty Pleasure?!”

“Yes I did… Why does it sound so familiar…”

Ruby begins to sigh as she couldn’t believe it. She looks at her sister before she replies.

“Phoebe there’s something you need to know… I truly didn’t know that is the group that was headlining the event but the reason Guilty Pleasure sounds familiar is because…”

Before they could say anything it’s at that moment that the door to the room opens up and as it does we can see other women walking inside. One is an Australian, another is a New Zealander, One is an American, and last but not least a red head enters the room and we can hear that strong English accent emerging from her.

“Bloody hell… I always love coming to this city. No matter what band I am in the people always flock to hear me play… Then again seeing as I have two championships across multiple wrestling companies I wouldn’t expect anything less.”

That final woman was none other than Prudence’s cousin Kate. Kate glances at her younger cousin and there is daggers glared between the both of them. Prudence doesn’t know what to say as the last time that they had met up until this point wasn’t really on the best terms. It happened months ago during Ruby’s tryout and it was at that event where Prudence and her sister had beaten down Kate. Kate just shook her head as her cousin Prudence approached her and tried to talk.

“…Kate… I had no idea that you were going to be here and…”

“Save it… The last time you and your sister had no problem embarrassing me…You beat me down all because I told you that I couldn’t join your stupid little band because I lived a busy life…You have no idea how busy things get with me. I am all over the place. I compete in so many wrestling companies and most of what I do is based out of America. It’s hard for me to constantly come back and forth to England just to be part of a band on the startup. It’s nothing personal but you couldn’t take it as such. You had to beat on me and for what purpose exactly?!”

Kate looks over at Phoebe as she shakes her head at her.

“Because your stupid sister wants to get in your ear… Look I respect her. I can appreciate a big sister wanting to look out for their younger sibling… I really wish my older sister did that for me but that wasn’t the case… I was always tormented and… I rather not disgust it…”

Ruby shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return.

“…I understand…Look what happened on that production set of Britain’s Got Talent… I just got carried away and I got into the moment. You don’t understand how much pressure I felt by my father to amount to something. He never backed my musical dream and I felt when I didn’t get picked it all faded away. I thought we could have capitalized on what Simon told us and we could really be a family together… I wanted to accomplish my dream with my sister Phoebe and my favorite cousin you at my side… When you said no… I just lost it and I don’t know what got into me…”

Ruby begins to let some tears roll down her cheek and she begins to hug Kate tightly.

“I am so sorry and I hope you forgive me…”

Kate sighs in return as she looks back at Ruby in return.

“Look the truth of the matter is I might have been upset over what you have done to me but I could never be mad at you forever. Throughout everything you are my cousin and I know you just want to fit in and find your place in this world. Things take time though Prudence. You just can’t expect for things to just magically work out for you overnight… Hell they didn’t work out for me in a flash…”

Ruby shrugs her shoulders in return.

“I would have thought things went perfect for you. Amazing wrestler, amazing musician and…”

Kate laughs as she looks back at Prudence.

“Now in the words of you that would honestly be outrageous but things take time. I didn’t really get into wrestling until 2012 and when I did I wasn’t that amazing. I jumped right into the business against the wishes of my teacher. Every match was a learning experience. I constantly got beaten down and I definitely had my share of crying with every single match but guess I kept pushing. The same thing happened with me being in bands. I was in like 4 different bands before I found my way to Guilty Pleasure. It was a long rough road but now I feel like I am in a good place… The same thing can happen for you. Sometimes in order to achieve something you need to experience growing pains. They are things you can grow from and stuff you can learn from… Don’t let setbacks be the end of your story. Let it be the beginning of the comeback and let the rest go from there…”

Ruby nods her head as she looks back at her cousin.

“Thank you so much Kate… Honestly that means a lot to me… So tonight should be a good night for music right?!”

“Definitely and you better bloody bring it since you are opening for my band… Obviously you should know Kenzi Grey, Cass Baumer, Melissa Reeves, and me. All of us are pretty big in wrestling and we can come together for some amazing music…”

“Wow that’s amazing… Hopefully we can get on that level one day…”

“You will but it takes time…Just start by rocking out tonight…”

“Oh you know we will… We have been practicing so much and we are ready right ladies?!”

Phoebe and Penelope both smile in return.

“Damn right we are...”

Sapphire smirks in return.

“Of course I will have no problem showcasing why I am the best damn guitarist on the planet… Which means even better then you Cup-Kate…”

Kate laughs.

“Whatever you just watch out for my little cousin and make sure she doesn’t get into too much trouble…”

There is as usual a stare down between Kate and Phoebe. However it isn’t for long as they are quickly interrupted by a man opening the door. He walks into their makeshift dressing room and sighs as he looks at everyone in the room.

“Hey everyone… I just wanted to tell you all that I have some bad news…”

Ruby opens her eyes in amazement.

“What kind of bad news?!”

“The crowd is getting a little crazy out there. The owner doesn’t want them to get too ready. It seems they are eager to see Kate Steele perform and they can’t wait any longer. My boss wants to scrap the opening act and wants Guilty Pleasure to go right on…”

Ruby’s eyes open wide up.

“Bloody fucking hell?! You can’t just scrap us! We practiced for this moment… We wanted this for a while… Please you just have to let us play!”

The man sighs in return.

“I am sorry darling but I am only doing what the boss tells me. You three will still be getting paid though so you don’t have to worry about a thing…”

Ruby begins to cry as Sapphire comes to the aid of her sister.

“Just forget it… We will have our moment at some point… Let’s just go there will always be a next time…”

“I CAN’T WAIT FOR A NEXT TIME…I WANTED TO PLAY TODAY!!!”

“I know but…”

Kate slowly smiles as she looks at the Gem Stones.

“Listen I know you girls really wanted to play and I am sorry that this bar had to do this to you all… However our bass player is actually sick tonight. Steph Mcdiddle, Winter Elemental whoever she is by all means should have been here but she isn’t feeling the best so we are missing a bass player. If it’s alright with the band perhaps they would let you fill in and…”

Ruby begins to get excited as she looks at Sapphire and Emerald. The two of them just smile at her as Ruby smiles.

“OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH… THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME…”

Kate nods her head in return.

“Just enjoy yourself and remember Prudence you need to take small steps. Enjoy the small details in life and everything you are seeking for will come right to you…”

Ruby nodded her head as she smiled in return.

“Let’s go rock this show out ladies!!!!”

With that Ruby had grabbed her bass as she followed the other members of Guilty Pleasure onto the stage. It was the beginning of something great, and the very first taste of what was to come in the future.

San Diego, California
Jet City South
Present Day

Be humble is what was ringing through Ruby’s head as she could remember her long road to get to where she was at. However it’s as if it went in one ear and right out the other. The blue haired over excited vixen of the Gem Stones was becoming meaner than usual. She walked around as if she had a chip on her shoulder. Inception was right around the corner which meant she had to be at her very best. Inception marked the day that Ruby would actually be competing on her very first Super Card. She should have been nervous. She should have been feeling butterflies in her stomach among other things but for some reason she was actually quite confident and she kept her cool. Since being in wrestling and training under Mikah her attitude had slowly started to change and it definitely wasn’t for the better. She arrogantly walked into the gym. She was actually wearing her glow in the dark entrance jacket. She sported a pair of shades on her face as she took a glance at the various activities in the gym. Her mind instantly went over to the mirror as she glanced at herself in it.

Without hesitation she started to do some squats and offered a wicked grin as she nodded her head in agreement.

“Damn Ruby… Look at those thighs and that butt… If I didn’t know any better you truly were sparkling like a Ruby. Just keep working out and it won’t be long until you show the world that you should be taken seriously. You aren’t outrageous… You are bloody fucking amazing and that’s all that matters right?!”

With that Ruby continued to do some squats and as she stood there it wasn’t long until she drew the attention of a fellow member of Jet City South member. It was none other than Courtney Pierce who walked into the gym as if she had an attitude. She walks over to where Ruby is standing. She shakes her head in disgust as she crosses her arms and glances at her.

“What are you doing admiring yourself in the mirror?!”

Ruby chuckles as she rolls her eyes.

“Honestly I know I have a lot to admire about myself but just look at me. Wouldn’t you admire me as well?! I feel like I am in a good place with this gym. Since coming here I have absolutely been more vocal. I was able along with the rest of the Gem Stones to film a movie. It won’t be long until Rose Productions records our album and I would say my wrestling career is off to a very great start. Not to mention that Blast From The Past is coming up and with Daniel Morgan as my partner I know I have somebody solid enough that won’t fuck it up for me. I know I can trust a fellow countryman not to mention somebody who is from the same city as me. I have a lot going for me…”

Courtney seems disgusted as she continues to look at Ruby.

“Well don’t get too excited… You still haven’t proved your worth here yet. As you would say you winning just one match and assuming you know everything there is to know about wrestling would be outrageous. That would mean you are counting your chickens before the eggs have even hatched. I would take things slowly and stop acting like you are the end all be all of wrestling because you aren’t…”

Ruby however just smiles as she turns her attention over to Courtney and stares deeply into her eyes.

“Excuse me?! I know you aren’t talking to me like that. If this is a way for you to get under my skin let me just personally tell you that it isn’t going to work. I know I haven’t been in wrestling that long. I only have one match to my name. One match that I have won of course but at least I am confident enough to know I am somebody and I will continue to be somebody. I don’t know if the same could be said about you. At one point you actually meant something to this school. Courtney Pierce was a huge threat. She was the talk of the town. She had all of this hype and people took her seriously…”

Ruby smiles as she continues to speak.

“And I don’t blame them… After all you were a Blast From The Past tournament winner… Although I don’t know if that was really you as much as it was Fenris carrying you?! Perhaps at a time you were good but those days are long gone aren’t they?!”

“Watch your mouth Prudence… You really don’t know me… If you keep talking like that I am going to…”

Ruby rolls her eyes as she doesn’t seem impressed.

“You are going to do what exactly? Make empty promises that you will never fulfill?! Claim to do so much and always find a way to bloody fuck it up. I honestly thought you were better than that but I see you have become nothing more than an afterthought. It must suck to go through this big rise to greatness at like 18 or 19 just to come back to reality that you aren’t as good as you think you are. On top of that you are supposed to be Mikah’s most prized student but I believe I am happily going to take that place. You are really old news. It’s such a shame that my older cousin basically tried to give you a lifeline. Especially after all of that stuff that you talked about her 3 years ago. What happened when you faced one another this year?! She beat you in the ring. So what is honestly really left for you?!”

Ruby shrugs her shoulders.

“The comeback has been a major failure. You dropped the ball in trying to beat Evie. You fucked it up in every single match. You couldn’t even beat Maki! So what do you really have left?! Sitting there and complaining like a little Bitch on Twitter that you don’t know what to do. How you should maybe cheer on the Black Sheep… Let me explain something save that woe is me story for somebody who actually wants to hear it… Go do something about it…”

Courtney snaps in return.

“You better watch what you say to me. You aren’t as perfect as you claim to be. After all on Sunday everything can come crashing down if you happened to lose to Krystal Wolfe. What would you do with yourself if you don’t manage to pick up the win against her?!”

Ruby smiles.

“Well if for some reason I do lose… It’s honestly not a bad thing. The narrative won’t be that Ruby got trampled… It’s more like Ruby who is wrestling in only her second match ever lost to Krystal and has shown signs of improvement. My career is only getting off of the ground and I still have the Blast From The Past to look forward to. I will be able to fine tune things so I could go out and actually win that event and one little lost will be forgiven and forgotten. That narrative sounds a lot better than big shot, big shit, big mouth wrestler falls from grace from being in position to take over this company as a Blast From The Past winner to becoming nothing…I hate to break it to you sweetie but the reason why you are so upset right now is the simple fact that you look at me and you know I am replacing you…”

Ruby laughs as she continues to speak.

“After all just like you I am 22… I am new to this business. I already have my own movie… I have a music album on the way. I am becoming Mikah’s most prized student and on top of that with the amount of hate that Christian has for me. I am at least getting a reaction out of him. I would say I am doing really well if I have a match on the Super Card…Something you clearly don’t have… As if that wasn’t enough. Just look at what my last name is… Steele…”

Ruby smiles wickedly as she turns her attention to Courtney.

“I would say on those principals alone that already makes me better than you. So be a good little student and show your support to someone like me. After all I am a fellow member of this gym. I am ready to put Jet City South on the map and be alongside the Mikahs, the Kris Ryans, and even the Cobys. I didn’t come here to just sit on the sidelines or bitch about what happened in the old days. Maybe if you didn’t fuck things up and actually got your championship match you would have became something but it didn’t happen. Don’t worry though. I plan to put on the match of a lifetime and I will give you something to cheer about. When you see me I want you to see all of the things that you could have been…”

Courtney begins to get mad as she gets in Ruby’s face and pushes her as hard as she can. That doesn’t go well as Ruby snaps back. The two young members of Jet City South are at each other’s throats. As punches among other things are flying about. It takes a while for some of the students to quickly jump in to break them apart. Ruby can only smile in return as she looks back at Courtney who stares daggers back at her. It’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.

On Camera

What’s going on all of my precious little Gem Stones out there! Just in case you might be inquiring let me just kindly remind you of who exactly I am… If you don’t know me by now by all means that in itself is truly outrageous because I am the one that always glitters, I sparkle like none other, and I have a shine that will blind anybody who looks upon me. I am Ruby Steele and on Sunday everything comes into perspective. On Sunday I get to step into the ring with Krystal Wolfe and it’s going to be a battle that I know will definitely steal the show. At first it started as a battle between two dueling gyms. I am not going to lie Jet City South and the Go Gym are battling to see who is the wrestling schools of our schools. Who is the premier school when it comes to this world of SCW?!

At first that is what this war was about. Words were flown, I know we had gotten physical with one another but that’s how this journey had started. However it has emerged to becoming something more than that because every single week the war between Krystal and I just got deeper and deeper. It got to a point where I honestly can’t stand the mere sight of her. I can’t listen to her voice, and I don’t want to be in her presence.

When I see her I just get this sudden urge to really punch her in the face and I wish to do it over and over again. I get it though. I should maybe take Krystal seriously. After all she happens to be of the Go Gym on top of that she is started to become a little more famous in the world. She is getting a little more notoriety and I can see her follower count going up and up. That is really impressive. People wish to follow some dumb Aussie twiddle her fingers and play a video game.

They get real enjoyment out of watching her narrate what she does on a video game and in that fictional world I bet you can get away with doing whatever you want. You can get away with dying only to respawn and jump right back into the fight. You have save points and continues so when you fuck up you can reload and do things over again.

Honestly I bet you take your streaming and your videos seriously but I don’t. The problem with being one of those online streamers is the fact that you can manipulate your videos with your editing. You only show people what you want them to see. Sometimes all of the faults and the little quirks which makes things authentic isn’t there, and that isn’t a real sense of reality.

It’s not like me who happens to be a very proud musician. I am a bass player for a band. As a bass player it’s my job to keep things on track. I create the rhythm and move things along. I also get to stand there and look cool. When I get up on stage I don’t believe in the art of lip-syncing. I believe in being completely authentic and giving them that live experience every single outing. Sometimes I might fuck up, I might not sound on pitch, and things may be out of tune but at least you know it’s completely natural. In the real world you don’t have the pleasure of being able to roll a Nat20 to get out of a sticky situation. You just need to learn how to deal with whatever life deals you.

Krystal do you even know what that feels like or how to adapt when things don’t go your way, I am going to go on a hunch and say the answer is no. You don’t know how to deal with the real world.

I am going to be honest I do feel hurt that I wasn’t included in that fatal four way match to determine who would have the next shot at the Roulette Championship. In your eyes it’s because I am a rookie and I really didn’t prove my worth yet since being in this company. I find that to be full of shit. I have been watching all of your matches since being in SCW.

You got a hard dose of reality by coming onto the main roster and instantly getting smacked down by Andrea Hernandez. You go on to face Tempest and things don’t seem to go in your direction either. That’s two matches back to back where you fucked things up.

And yet you want to sit there and claim that I didn’t deserve to be in that fatal four match because I was too new? If I said it once I will say it again… It’s all bollocks to me. If anything you are the one who didn’t deserve to be there because just like those other matches you were in you lost. If I have to remind you, of course you didn’t win that four way match either but that was Alice’s fault for losing. So I guess it doesn’t really hurt you.

So am I upset that a woman that I had beat in my debut goes on to win a match for to earn the right to fight for a championship?!

You damn right you are because I beat the woman that managed to beat you and two other women. How do you think that makes me feel?! Hey I guess I am just a rookie though. I am just an annoying woman who needs to shut her mouth right?!

Sorry… I can’t do that because as much as you wish to talk me down. After going back and watching all of your matches on the main roster. I would say that my one win is A LOT more wins than you have had while being a fulltime member of the SCW roster. That one win holds all of the weight in the world and I don’t plan to let it stop at just there. I need to keep the wins flowing and I need to showcase that even if I can be bat shit crazy at times. Even if I might be a tad outrageous and annoying, that beneath all of that so good at wrestling! I can kick anybody’s arse and nothing scares me.

At first this was about gym supremacy… It was about seeing who got the best training but honestly. We could stroke our egos and say who we got trained by and how that makes us so great at what we do, but that really didn’t work well for Courtney Pierce and she happens to be in my school so I rather leave all of that aside.

When you look past all of that school stuff the truth is you are stronger than me Krystal, you are bigger than me, taller me, and you have far more experience than me at this. On paper by every right you should flat out beat the bloody pulp out of me but it won’t happen because I am better than you. My one win is already better than your SCW career and on top of that I can’t afford to lose, especially after having drawn Daniel Morgan as a partner. He might not like me, he might find me annoying, and feels that he will have to ear plus in order to team with me.

Deep down though I think there’s a piece of him that would want me to win because he knows it would only benefit him. I would be building off of that momentum going right into the Blast From The Past and it would be that level of confidence that would let me feel that I could take any anyone. That’s what Daniel is looking out of me so how could I just disappoint and not bring him that.

He might hate my voice but he knows damn well he wants to see that top notch level of effort from me and he’s going to get it. What that means Krystal is I won’t hold back when I step into the ring for you. I honestly think I am the one who has a lot more pressure riding into this match. When people see me they see the protégé of Mikah. They see my last night and on that alone they have certain expectations of me.

I however am going to do everything in my power to stand out on my own. I don’t want people to look at me and forever link me to my cousin. I need to branch out and showcase that I am my own personal and can really move my career in different directions. If that means beating you to prove that by all means that is what I will do.

You can get the training from whoever you wish. You might have had it good but when the bell rings it’s only going to be you and I in that ring. Nobody will be able to help you., nobody can save you from me.

Anyway if I had to break down for you RELIENT K… the reality is after the two of us fight each other I am going to humiliate and beat you. Might as well cue up COLLEGE KIDS because you definitely need to go back to your wrestling school and pick up a few things because I am not losing. I can’t lose, and I simply lose.

I have A NEW FOUND GLORY and it’s this business of wrestling. Our relationship is on that of a VICIOUS LOVE. Sometimes I expect to get hurt, sometimes I am the one doing the hurting, but it’s that love of what I do that keeps me coming back for more over and over again.

Anyway I am ready for my very first Super Card… I know it’s going to be fun and regardless of the result this company will know that this is merely just the beginning. Let’s go out there and have an OUTRAGEOUS match, but spoiler alert I am going fucking win. That’s a promise… Cheers… You certainly will need all the luck when I am done with you…
user posted image