Author Topic: Same song, same dance, nothing special  (Read 527 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Same song, same dance, nothing special
« on: October 23, 2020, 09:22:15 PM »

The smell of fall is in the air as Violet Amelia Holt is sitting in an open field with her golden retriever and a book. She had been enjoying some time to herself after several days of training for Climax Control. She had been practicing different match styles that could pop up as the Halloween special happens to be this Sunday. Her father has told her not to listen to anyone as they could fill her head with lies and contempt.

”What a wonderful fall day here in Southwest Florida. The sun is shining, the wind is softly blowing against my back and my best friend is lying by my side. I can’t help but wonder how this Sunday is going to look when Sin City Wrestling’s flagship show Climax Control turns into a Halloween Bash. I, for one, am excited about being a part of something so unique but being the opening match makes it even more special. Now I am sure everyone is scratching their heads when I issued the challenge to that mediocre wrestler known as Bea Barnhart. Yes, I do describe her as mediocre because let’s face it. She is talentless. Plus, she can’t even put a sleeper hold on correctly.”

Violet takes her free hand and strokes it over the soft fur of her dog. She looks out at the people kicking a ball around while continuing to daydream about Sunday.

”You know something Bea, I do believe you have been struck on the head one too many times. Every time you have “submitted” me, Justin Decent says “due to Violet not able to continue” then you are declared the winner. Not once did I ever tap my hand on the canvas for you. Samantha Marlowe and Evie Jordan are the only bombshells on the roster who have made me tap. That’s what I mean by submitted. You see I never tapped against you. I would pass out every time. That wasn’t because you were so good. It’s because I wanted to be finished with the match. I mean how many times did I dominate you during our matches. I do believe that you would always fall back to that sleeper hold because you had nothing else in your arsenal.

However, this Sunday, it’s a different playing field because we could be in a match where submissions don’t even count. Did you stop to think about that one? Did you even consider the fact that pinfals or submissions won’t even count in the long run? No! Why? Because you are a one trick pony. You are Bea. Let’s recap what you have done thus far in your career. Let’s see, you lost to Candy, Evie Jordan, Alicia Lukas and Mikah. You have also been known to run your mouth but when the lights are on you fail every time. You failed at becoming the bombshell roulette champion on two separate occasions. You failed at winning the mixed tag championships and let’s face it you just don’t have the talent to go the distance.

Now, let’s look at what I have accomplished. I have beaten Dani Weston, Jessie Salco, Candy and Pandora Barrett. I also have held the Bombshell Roulette championship and nearly came away with the World Bombshell Championship. You say I am the worst wrestler on the roster. Really!? The only way you can beat me is using a piss poor sleeper hold. Seriously, is that the best you got. If I’m given the opportunity then I could wrap you up like a human pretzel. I can also beat you using multiple ways. What can you do? You can talk me to death. You can call me a liar. You can call me a bad wrestler. The sad thing is I have more talent in my pinky finger than you got coursing through your veins.

You want to call me a pampered daddy’s girl. Wow! Is that really the best you got against me? Let me give you a history lesson about me. From the day I first arrived on this planet, my father has busted his ass to get where he is today. I didn’t get everything. Hell, my father was against me when I joined the industry. I didn’t join this business for him. I did it for me. I’m not like you Bea. You hide behind your husband’s shadow. You act like your husband. You think everyone should worship the very ground either of you walk on. Well, I am not going to do that.”

Violet takes a deep breath before continuing with her thoughts.

”No, I am not going to bow down and kiss your feet. I am not going to say you are the best wrestler. Because I know for a fucking fact that Bea Barnhart is nothing more than a one trick pony with a god complex. So do you know what I am going to do come Sunday. I am going to march my 5’1 ass into Sam’s Town, march down to that ring, and shove my size 7 boot so far up your ass that you will be vomiting leather for months. Then I am going to take my fist and ram it down your throat. You see I am not coming to wrestle this Sunday. No. I’m coming to bash a fucking dumb ass bitch in the damn skull. I am going to send a message to whomever leaves High Stakes as the Bombshell roulette champion. I am going to knock you flat out Bea. So you can continue singing the same song, you can continue doing the same dance but in the end you are nothing special.

Bea Barnhart, you have no idea what hell awaits you come Sunday. I promise you, you won’t like it. Because it’s time for the Five Feet of crazy to run all over you.”

Violet lets out her deep breath as her boyfriend Gory is seen walking towards her. “You about ready babe,” he wonders as she gives him a smile. “Yes, I am so ready,” she replies while standing up to her feet. Gory walks up to her and gives her a soft peck on her lips. Violet returns the kiss as he picks up the blanket and hooks up Farley. “Did you guys enjoy your quiet time here at the park?” he asks her. “Yes, but now I’m ready to get rowdy,” she answers with a mischievous grin on her face. Gory just smiles as they walk hand in hand out of the park.