Author Topic: Catharsis  (Read 645 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Catharsis
« on: October 23, 2020, 09:43:42 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, October 23, 2020
Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
10:11 AM  EDT

The flight home this week would be interesting for Seleana Zdunich. Coming off the Andrea Hernandez incidents and the suspension of her wife in SCW that were following hot on the heels of the incident with the Pretty Committee and Mariella Lopez-Brooks and what was also going on with Angelica Martinez, Seleana was not going to be in the mood to sit in silence for several hours from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas. As she stands away from as many people as possible, a fellow wrestler from her extended family, Jenni Taylor, walks over to her.   

Jenni Taylor: Wotcher, Sel?

Seleana shrugs slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Great fucking wanker…

Jenni grins.

Jenni Taylor: Sod him then.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish...

Jenni cocks her head in confusion.

Jenni Taylor: What’s eatin’ ya?

Seleana sighs.

Seleana Zdunich: Andrea Hernandez, Mariella Lopez and that’s just for starters...

Sucking in a deep breath, Seleana crosses her arms.

Seleana Zdunich: Cunt’s selling t-shirts for getting Christina suspended.

Jenni almost laughs.

Jenni Taylor: Well that’s good of her, innit?

Jenni nods to the rest of their family waiting for places behind her in the terminal.

Jenni Taylor: You should just get this lot together, go over there and knock the granny out of her!  Tell her fuck you, fuck your shirts, fuck your mugs, fuck your caps, fuck any friends and fuck your face and maybe she’ll be good enough to do us the pleasure of having a go back at us. Think she could manage?

Seleana finally smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

Jenni shrugs.

Jenni Taylor: If you think I’m just takin’ the piss, Love…

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No, I just, I’m not keen for much of anything. Christina’s turned her career sideways. She really shit in the blue locker and I just can’t seem to make myself turn around on this one.

Jenni shrugs.

Jenni Taylor: So don’t bother. Go spend time with Aurora. She can look after you properly, yeah?

Seleana chuckles back.

Seleana Zdunich: That’s asking a lot of a ten-year-old, especially given her mum…

Seleana trails off and Jenni nods understandingly.

Jenni Taylor: You’ve got to stop having a go at yourself, Love.

Seleana nods slowly and Jenni hugs her.

Jenni Taylor: Chin up, Yeah?

Seleana nods slowly and Jenni pats her on the head before wandering off towards her younger sister, Kelly. As Seleana leans against the wall, her own sister, Zenna, walks over.

Zenna Zdunich: Sarabi?

Seleana nods to her.

Seleana Zdunich: Det finns ingen ko på isen Shenzi.

Zenna cocks her head. Seleana nod and Zenna raises her hands.

Zenna Zdunich: Okej…

Seleana nods. 

Seleana Zdunich: Jag kommer att bli bra.

Zenna nods slowly.

Zenna Zdunich: Du är säker?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

Zenna nods and Seleana nods back and she pulls her phone from her pocket and quickly scans a few things before turning on the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Go on, have you go at me.

She nods as if she knows somebody is already watching.

Seleana Zdunich: Enjoy it.

She nods again for emphasis.

Seleana Zdunich: Laugh it up.

Glaring harshly, Seleana shakes her head slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Andrea Hernandez will get hers but she is not my priority this week, Sam Marlowe is, as she should be. Sam is a woman who has held nearly every championship there is. She is a woman capable of taking anyone on any night.

She holds the camera up to nod firmly to it.

Seleana Zdunich: I know this. 

She swallows hard.

Seleana Zdunich: I am coming to this match to have a fight. I am sorry that so many did not get what they wanted from Andrea but I am not done and I am not leaving. You can not run me off no matter how hard you try and Andrea, you can take your clone skit and shove it!

Seleana glares through the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: The last time I looked in the mirror, I look nothing like my wife. I have never demanded anything from promoters the way she does. I have never tried to work for one as an assistant and I have not been suspended for hitting an official while attempting to stop someone else from committing a heinous assault.

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No, when I get in trouble it is for family! I have been fired twice, both times, it is because I defied company policy in the name of someone close to me. I have done twice and I stay loyal like that to my own!

Her teeth grind against each other.

Seleana Zdunich: Sam Marlowe, we fight on Sunday and I need you to come at me as hard as possible. I need you to come at me like I stole money from you or from your mother. I need you to come at me like I stole from your dead great great grandmother and you have an honor debt to collect on me! I need you to come at me as if I have besmirched you, your family name and cursed your cow! Because I need this fight to be the kind of catharsis that I cannot find any other way!

Seleana nods firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: I need this, Sam! I need this more than any of you can ever know. I am so keen for this I am coming back to Las Vegas early just to be ready!

She gets down on her knees.

Seleana Zdunich: I am begging you, Sam, come at me like your life depends on it because I am coming to this fight looking for a proper shootout with a proper fucking fighter!

Seleana stands back up.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln!