Author Topic: The Vegas Streets...  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Bishop

• View Profile
    • Xander Bishop
The Vegas Streets...
« on: February 09, 2017, 10:16:45 PM »
 OOC:- Note this is out of character meaning your ring name wouldn't be used such as example of what I have done here with Bishop. His friends, allies, foes would know him by his real name, only time they'd address him by his stage name of "Xander Bishop" is if a fan heard them talking or seen them etc...

-----

It was approximately 1946 hours an' not damn thing to do on 'dis borin' ass Thursday nigh', whichya would think 'dere would be seein' 'dat it's Las Vegas in all. Nots a damn thin' I to do I though' myself as I sat alone up in my crib thinkin' up somethin' to do to get a ***** outta the damn crib.

Though' 'bout callin' up my gurls to come throu' but though' 'gains' it as alls they be wantin' is the d*** evera'time they's c'mon through'. I's though' myself as I got up from where I sat an' grabbed my coat an' made my way to the door of my apartmen'.

I slowly made my way to the outside of my apartmen' complex, still not sure as to wha' I wanna do as I began walkin' down the street, paasin' a local strip club 'dat seemed to be jammin' with a line of G's ou' fron' who could be seen waitin' to get in to the damn place...

Fuck...

Fuck wha' to do...wha'... to do.

Xander Harris: "Wha' to do now though....?"

I though' to myself as I continued to walk down the street, my han's in the pockets of my jeans, my hoodie up over my head, as I took a few steps, lookin' aroun', checkin' everythin' out as I turned a corner, I come to bump righ' into the back of someone, not payin' attention to were I had been walkin'...

Xander Harris: "Sorry abou' 'dat G..."

I said as the individual turned aroun' to face me.

TBC by anyone...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:01:00 PM by Bishop »
"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

>

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...