Author Topic: Fizz's match writing samples  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Fizz's match writing samples
« on: February 01, 2017, 01:02:16 PM »
 Back in 2013, I did write up this match which is the last match I wrote, but the problem is if I can actually do it now. Maybe I'm not confident or I need practice, but I'd love for some feedback on the matches I did and if it's positive, I could help Mark and Christian and take matches since I know it is a problem in SCW sometimes, but it have to be very small matches and I would've said not my own matches, but that's already a rule so I don't need to say that. So here's a sample of what I written back in 2013. I will post another match I did as well here.

I know these could be in the OOC thread, but I can't post on that thread for various reasons so I hope these samples are good enough here as it's the only place I can go that I can post on.

» CANDICE ELLIS ¦ WEW RING ANNOUNCER «
“The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first coming from Cape Town, South Africa. Here's Rebekah Northman”

She had now gotten to the ring as she pulled herself up on the apron and climbed into the ring. She wasted no time at all climbing one of the turnbuckles as she raised her arms into the air. It wasn't long after that the theme song started to die down as she got down from her turnbuckle and turned her attention to the ramp waiting for her opponent to come out.

“Introducing her opponent coming from Chicago, Illinois. Here's Lena Galante.”

Lena comes out to the entrance ramp and mouths off to the fans with the fans booing her as she climbs under the bottom rope and raises her left hand on the left hand side of the turnbuckle with a lot of boos coming at her as she gets down looking at Rebekah waiting for the bell to start.

Straight as the bell rings, Rebekah wastes no time to attack Lena as she takes her down and slaps Lena multiple of times with the crowd cheering behind her and then she waits for Lena to get up and then Lena takes Rebekah down and she punches her with the referee counting to four with Lena slowly gets herself up as does Rebekah and Lena uses Inside Cradle to quickly get the pin on her enemy.

» TIM GALLAGHER ¦ ANIMOSITY PLAY-BY-PLAY COMMENTATOR «
“Lena clearly wants to get this match over and done with only for Rebekah to kick out with the one count.”

» NATHAN PARKER ¦ ADRENALINE COLOR COMMENTATOR «
“These girls are truly showing just how much they hate each other as it was proved in the tag team match a couple of weeks ago.”

“Agreed Nathan and we have to see who will win this match tonight.”

Lena was mouthing off to Rebekah for a while until Rebekah had enough of it and kicked her stomach as then Rebekah lifts Lena into a lifting side slam backbreaker hurting Lena's back pretty bad as she tries to get in the Sharpshooter but Lena uses her legs to push Rebekah off and then she gets up and sends Rebekah crashing down with a vicious DDT and then she decides to do it again which was successful with Lena taunting towards the crowd with boos being heard in the arena as she grabs Rebekah's hair and smashes her head on the canvas.

“Ouch, that's an insult to injury right there. Lena is going to win this match.”

“Thank god the referee was there to break it up as that's against the rules but we all know that Lena doesn't play by the rule book.”

“Hence why I said that Lena has got the win in the bag.”

Both women got up and Rebekah gets right back into this match on slapping Lena across the face and then straight away went for the Inverted DDT and then she got Lena's legs and this time, Rebekah got the sharpshooter locked in tight and there was cheers in the audience with the arena hearing Lena scream as Rebekah smiles and even screamed at her to tap out but Lena quickly crawled towards the ropes and grabs the bottom rope as the referee counted to three as Rebekah lets go of the hold and then she stomps all over Lena's back and then ranches into a Bow and arrow stretch doing more damage on Lena's back.

“Wow look at Rebakah fighting back. She's really taking it to Lena tonight”

“As much as I hate to admit it Tim, she is taking the fight to her”

“Unfortunately, she had to let go of the hold because she couldn't hold it long enough”

Lena smiles that Rebakah didn't have enough strength to hold the submission move long enough as she takes Rebakah down with the Head Scissors and then dives into Rebakah's stomach with the leg drop as Lena gets the pin fall again as Rebakah kicks out of a two count as she climbs up the turnbuckle to land a moonsault on Rebakah but Rebakah moves out of the way as the referee counts both women out and Lena got up to a eight count while Rebakah got up to a nine count and the girls were swinging slaps towards each other as Rebakah Irish whips Lena and hits Lena with the Gory neckbreaker as she then waits for Lena to get up and does the Inverted facelock elbow drop to her chest.

Lena was getting angry that she could barely put an offense in the match but then she comes back with raking Rebakah's eyes to distract her for a bit with Lena spring boards the ropes to successfully landing the Crossbody as she goes for the pin fall which Rebakah kicked out of as Lena tries to go for a crossbody but she lands on the mat which gives Rebakah a chance to capitalize on Lena's mistake and she does as she lifts Lena up and hits Lena with Sitout full nelson facebuster as she gets close to her face and slaps her like crazy with even the crowd counting along with the slaps.

“No Lena, you can't let me down here. Don't let Rebakah win this match. Come on girl win this match for Kallista.”

“I think Rebakah has learned her mistakes from the tag match a couple of weeks ago. She's showing Lena how bad she wants to defeat her to win this match"

“I want to see those puppies popping out of Lena's top.”

“Please behave yourself and focus on the match itself Nathan."

Lena tries to defend herself with the slaps she was getting but it had no effect on them but the referee gets Rebakah off from Lena with the crowd booing at the referee with his decision on stopping almost a catfight that almost broke out between the two as Rebakah had a lot of momentum behind her as she does elbow shots towards Lena's chest until she capitalizes with her special finishing move Gory Bomb.

“There it is, The Cape move finally hits and the crowd go wild on how brilliant Rebakah's finishing move is"

“I'm not that impressed with the move as I've seen it done a million times before. Lena has got to get back into this match.”

“I think we are going to see Rebakah win her first ever match here in TNT and she's going for the pinfall."

The referee gets back on his feet and sees Rebakah slowly getting up with her theme song Contagious by Saving Abel plays over the sound system and gets her hand raised by the referee with the crowd cheering behind her.

"Here's your winner via pin fall. Rebakah Northman."

“This is such a great moment for Rebakah as she overcome the hurdles to win this match without Kallista at ringside."

“She got lucky because Lena had an off day today. If Kallista came to help Rebakah at ringside then things would've been a different story.”

“This win could mean that Rebakah has a chance of going for the TNT Woman's title."

Rebakah climbs up the turnbuckle with her hands in the air as she gets down from the ring and blows kisses to the fans and to Lena as well as she walks up towards the ramp and holds her hands in the air again as she goes backstage while we see Lena bang her hands on the mat in frustration and being embarrassed about her loss to Rebakah as the TNT show goes to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:10:11 PM by Lord Raab »

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Fizz's match writing samples
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »
 Nicky Paige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Brooklyn New York and one half of The Synndicate stable and the number one contender for the North American title. Kaylyn James Evans.

"What you get is what you see
it won't take much to get hooked on me
so shoot me right into your skin
and I will be your heroin

the sideaffects are sexual
are you down for a taste?
the sideaffects are sexual
and you love the way I say

I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
just one hit is never enough
I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
you cant break this addiction no.
your favorite drug...."

The lyrics to Porcelian and the Tramps- I'm Your Favorite Drug continued to play over the PA system as the lights fade putting the arena into total darkness. Just as the chorus would end there is a bang as the lights turn back on full blast and a cloud of smoke is on the entrance way with a figure standing within it. The chorus starts up once more but this time with the lyrics included is none other then Kaylyn Evans who steps out from within the smokey patch on the stage. As the chorus was being heard throughout the crowd a smiling Kaylyn Evans was on her way down the ramp with a stride that showed nothing but confidence in herself no matter what the outcome of today's event's would be. Dressed in a black and lime green set of attire Kaylyn flaunts her body as she walks past the fans. Reaching the bottom of the ramp way Kaylyn stops and turns to the right heading around the ring and towards the far steps to ascend them and make her way onto the apron. Crossing the apron she stands there looking out at the fans. Hooking her arms on the top rope, in perfect Kaylyn fashion, she flipped back over the top rope and into the ring where she made her way around the ring looking out at all the fans in the arena, booing and not. As the music would cut Kaylyn would be focused and ready for what was to come.

Nicky Paige: And her opponent weighing at two hundred and fifty pounds coming from Long Island, New York. He's the number one contender for the Xtreme title. Mad Mumf.

The main arena lights go out, leaving only a blue light filling the arena as the opening strains of Comfort Eagle play over the loudspeakers. Mad Mumf steps onto the entrance ramp, accompanied by Ryan Mumford and Ivy Summers, in his ring gear and a sleeveless hoodie. The hood's pulled over his head and his head is bowed down as he bounces on the balls of his feet to the beat of the music. As the tempo picks up he takes both hands yanks the hood off his head and throws his fists in the air as pyro goes off behind him on the ramp. He begins making his way to the ring, occasionally high fiving a fan before sliding in under the bottom rope. stretching his wrists and neck before the match begins.

Singles match

Mad Mumf vs Kaylyn James Evans

Straight as the bell rings, Kaylyn went straight for Mumf and she does vicious punches towards Mumf's chest and then she picks him up and does the neckbreaker move onto Mumf which Mad hits pretty hard on the matt. She locks him in a sleeper hold as Mumf is down onto the floor with Kaylyn locking in the hold nice and tight showing anger on her face wanting to win the match.

Johnny Chase: This is a great start for the number one contender for the North American title. I think she's going to dominate this clown.

Darren Harvey: Mad Mumf's no clown Johnny as he won against John Canyon last week and plus he's the number one contender for the Xtreme title as well.

Johnny Chase: So even if he is. He's got no chance against a strong sexy woman that has more guts than any man on Overdrive right now. I'm sure that Level One and the rest of the Synndicate crew are watching this match closely.

As the referee raises Mumf's hand down for three, he raises his hands and then he gets up and does a few gut punches to Kaylyn's stomach as he sends Kaylyn towards the ropes and then he does the Lou Thesz Press on Kaylyn with the crowd and his managers cheering behind him and he poses for the fans for a while with momentum behind him as he waits for Kaylyn to get up and then he takes her down by using the Enziguri kick on Kaylyn's head taking her down to the mat as he does a few elbow drops on Kaylyn's chest.

Darren Harvey: Nice reversal by Mad Mumf there and he's showing Kaylyn that he means business.

Johnny Chase: Oh please as if anyone finds this guy interesting. Kaylyn is the sexiest wrestler out there. Come on Kaylyn finish off this idiot and win the match to make Level One proud.

Darren Harvey: You know you are really annoying Johnny. Give the man credit.

As Kaylyn got up, Mad tries to go for the snap suplex but Kaylyn fights her way out of the move and then she uses the ropes to send Mumf flying with a spear coming out of nowhere with Kaylyn then stomping away at Mumf's face giving him no chance to stand up as she then goes to the ground and punches Mumf in the face some more until the referee counts to four as Kaylyn stops punching Mumf. She then goes up the turnbuckle and does a perfect Asai Moonsault to Mumf and then she covers him for the pinfall.

Mumf kicks out of a two count as the fans were all behind Mumf as he slowly gets up and kicks Kaylyn in the stomach and then he finally uses the crowd and the managers support for Mumf and does the snap suplex onto Kaylyn and then he waits for her to get up as he then goes and does the spinebuster from out of nowhere as he now goes for the pinfall on Kaylyn.

Darren Harvey: What a kick out by Mumf. This is a back and forth match between the number one contenders for the North American and the Xtreme title at One Night In Hell Pay Per View.

Johnny Chase: Yes I do agree but even if the goon has the size and strength advantage. I still have my vote on Kaylyn winning the match. Come on Kaylyn finish this goon off. Show The Synndicate why you are one of the strongest women out there. Can you imagine how sexy Kaylyn will look in a bra and bikini?

Darren Harvey: Behave yourself and focus on the match Johnny.

Then he does a Back breaker to Kaylyn but she gets up and rakes Mumf in his eyes as she sends him into the corner and uses her boot to Mumf's face to use her face wash move as he was down yet again and she climbs up the turnbuckle to do the shooting star press but she hits the mat because Mumf moved out of the way at the last minute. The referee was counting up to eight when both competitors got up throwing punches at each other until Mumf got the upper hand and he goes and does a brilliant belly to belly suplex on Kaylyn and then he signals to the crowd and his managers that he was going to finish Kaylyn as he climbs on the turnbuckle and he perfectly uses the shooting star press on Kaylyn.

Darren Harvey: There's the Death From Above move.

Johnny Chase: No don't let him win the match Kaylyn.

Mumf goes for the pinfall.

Winner: Mad Mumf

Nicky Paige: Here is your winner, Mad Mumf.

The referee holds his hand in the air and then he climbs on the turnbuckle doing a holdup to the fans and his managers with the crowd chanting his name throughout the arena.

Darren Harvey: What a huge win for Mad Mumf and it's great momentum for the number one contender contender for the Xtreme title at One Night In Hell with this win on his shoulders.

Johnny Chase: That match was a fluke. How did this idiot win? This can't be happening. I hope sexy Kaylyn wins her match against Robina Hood, Shione Oshima and Amy Zing in a bra and bikini match at One Night In Hell.

Darren Harvey: Kaylyn put up a fight but Mad Mumf won fair and square Johnny and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mad Mumf goes up the ramp with his hands held up as he goes backstage while the cameras turned to Kaylyn being embarrassed about her loss to Mad Mumf as she bangs her hands on the mat as we go to a commercial break.