Author Topic: Future Thoughts  (Read 241 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Future Thoughts
« on: June 17, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »
  They say things come in threes, good or bad, things always seem to come in threes. In the space of just two weeks, three major things have happened with J2H.

The first, Into The Void V, who honestly saw J2H walking away with the SCW World title? Go on, admit it, you were all shouting for Despayre. You were all thinking I was walking to that ring as the champion, and walking away without the belt. I know you thought it so you might as well admit it now. You were all hoping the belt was leaving my possession. I heard people talking, I'm not stupid, so to all you people, fuck you! Consider this the biggest fuck you of your life.

The second, Ah Melody Grace. Back together, go on then, brag about you already knew it was gonna happen and all that shit... You was the idiots calling for it to happen, and it did so you feel your bragging is justified? You can't see this, but I'm aiming my middle finger at you. Melody has made her feelings pretty clear if you follow her on social media, and honestly, who doesn't? Don't ya find it weird that I haven't? Maybe I know something that Melody doesn't. Maybe Melody doesn't know that I know, but I do know. I know for sure you people don't know what I'm talking about, so please go on guessing. All I will say is don't you think it's a little weird I haven't put a label on what Melody and I are? Sometimes the best laid plans will go awry, so go get on that one detectives.

And the third, well the third hasn't happened yet.... But on Sunday, yes Sunday coming up, the third will happen as I get to get my hands on the great Drake Green... Great in his own mind at least. I won't lie, I've been waiting for a while to get my hands on Drake Green, ever since that picture appeared via Tommy Knocks, I've been waiting to get my hands on him and do what Travis failed to do and end him. Now I get my chance and it's a chance I will take on Sunday, but first, a week off...

The sun sets over the Mediterranean sea, as the camera spins around to see J2H sitting on a stone bench, looking down from a hill over the water. The camera peeks behind him to see ancient Greek ruins. Melody Grace stands in front of them, a camera in her hand as she snaps pictures of the white stoned columns. She turns around, looking towards J2H and flicks her hair behind her ear. She moves towards J2H, placing her hand on his shoulder, causing him to jolt his head towards her.

Melody: Are you ok?

J2H lowers his sunglasses as Melody moves next to him, sitting down on the stone bench and looking at him.

J2H: I'm ok.

Melody: Well why aren't you more excited? We're in Greece and right behind us is something that's been there for hundreds of years.

J2H: If it was America, they would have put a walmart on there by now.

Melody lowers her eyebrows and looks towards him, resting her hand on his tattooed shoulder.

Melody: Why are you being so weird?

A sigh comes from J2H's lips as he turns to look in to Melody's eyes, shuffling his body around to face her.

J2H: I'm just thinking about the future.

Melody: With us?

J2H: With everything. Since I beat Despayre, the offers have come rolling in big time. Television shows, interview offers, even a shoot offer where I can expose all about SCW.

Melody: Won't that get you fired?

J2H shrugs his shoulders.

J2H: If it does, I can do what the fuck I want. Imagine just being able to work when you want, doing what you want, being where you want to be rather than being told where to be and what to do. We wouldn't ever have to leave this place.

A smile crosses Melody's face as she reaches in and links her arms around J2H's arm.

Melody: I wouldn't complain about that.

She squeezes her arm tighter around his arm, running her fingers up and down his bicep, causing him to smile towards her.

Melody: You know, this would be the perfect place for a proposal, being as you're thinking of the future.

The smile quickly disappears as he turns his head around, shaking it.

J2H: Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Melody pouts toward him, causing him to frown towards her.

J2H: Look, we just sort of got back to starting over again cause you made a big bold move. I'm not exactly the marrying kind I don't think.

Melody: You didn't do too bad the first time around.

J2H tilts his head, looking over the rim of his sunglasses.

J2H: We wasn't married the first time around and you know it.

Melody rubs her wedding finger on her left hand, running her thumb over the tattoo of J2H's initials.  

Melody: I guess so.

J2H: We just have a lot to think about with everything. I got money, we don't need to do anything again if we don't want to. I can buy businesses and do that and not have to show up all over the place, tour or anything. I can buy an island and stay there. I don't need wrestling, wrestling needs me. I can be whatever I want.

Melody: But we're now a golden couple. We both have belts. If you leave then we couldn't be a golden couple.

Melody pokes her lower lip out, but J2H pokes her on the nose, causing her to wrinkle it.

J2H: I'm proud that you won the title and there's no one in SCW that's gonna get that belt off you.

Melody puts her head on J2H's shoulder, causing him instinctively to put his arm around her shoulder. A smile crosses Melody's face.

Melody: No one can take yours either.

A wide smirk crosses J2H's face as his ego gets stroked.

J2H: I know that but do I really want it? Mel, we're in Greece, we're going to Africa, do we really need to be in America anymore?

Melody: We could move to Norway!

She straightens up with excitement as she looks at J2H with her eyes wide and a big smile.

J2H: I was thinking somewhere more warmer. Somewhere where I don't fall on my ass every time I step out the front door.  

Melody: We can talk about it. The future is whatever we want.

J2H nods in agreement as Melody puts her head back on his shoulder

J2H: Yeah, it is. Except Norway or marriage.

Melody's voice lowers.

Melody: I will wear you down.

J2H: What was that?

Melody: Oh nothing. Just enjoying the sunset.

The two look across the water.

J2H: We'll figure the future out after Greece.

Melody: And Africa.

J2H: And Africa.

Melody sighs contently as the two continue to look over the crystal blue sea, the camera moves towards J2H's face, a blank look across it as he stares in to the distance.

The humming of jet engines can be heard as a private plane carries two passengers from Greece to Africa. J2H sits next to a suntanned Melody Grace, her head against the plane window, her arm sandwiched between the plastic window and her blonde hair. J2H, dressed with a pair of army camouflaged shorts, hanging just past his knees, a white sleeveless shirt and a red baseball cap. He glances his eyes towards Melody on his right and turns back to the left where a camera focuses on his face.

J2H: Well this is as good a time as any to talk about you Drake Green. She's asleep and I'm stuck on a plane for good knows how long.

He breathes deeply as his eyes narrow.

J2H: To be the man, you have to beat the man. That's the old cliche, isn't it Drake? That's is what you're deluded in to believing, right?

J2H shrugs his shoulders.

J2H: I've heard you go back to that old well lately about never losing the belt to begin with. Now I would sit here and slow clap but it would only wake Melody up, but just imagine me doing that for you Drake, just sitting and slow clapping just for you. You're good at pretending Drake, we all know this and that is why you're a film star and all that shit, because you're good at pretending to be something you're not. I have a question about that film industry shit. How do you remember those lines of yours, when you can't even remember the basics of your wrestling career?

J2H raises his eyebrow arrogantly.

J2H: I mean you sit there and act like you would still be the champion, but do you remember how you got that championship belt to begin with?

J2H taps the side of his head with his forefinger.

J2H: I do, so let me refresh your fading old man memory. The only reason you got that title to start with is because you had Sean Jackson, Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Hot Stuff Mark Ward help put that title on you and piss all over the people who supported you. Don't that make you feel proud bro? Every time you brag about not losing the belt, how proud do you feel knowing you never did what I did and win it on your own?

He curls the left side of his lip down and diverts his eyes away.

J2H: And what happened to those guys?

J2H rolls his eyes back to the camera.

J2H: Sean Jackson cried like a little bitch and run away, Travis fucked up that grandpa shoulder of yours more and Hot Stuff would probably light a cigar and put his feet up if he found you face down in a pool. Ain't you the popular guy Drake?

A smirk crosses his face.

J2H: And now ya end up with someone that even Hot Stuff got rid of when he realized she was using him. Man, it sucks to be you bro. My point is already being proven here Drake that you are not as good as you think you are. You needed the help to even become a world champion again to begin with, and you sit there and claim that you're holier than thou.... You're full of shit old man. You flip flop more than a fish out of water to suit you, no one else, to just suit you. You're fake bro, you're a phony, you don't give a shit about anyone other than you. Everything you do has always been about you.

J2H raises a finger.

J2H: Kissing the fans asses when you came in, what about them knowing who you were, putting yourself with three people to get that title back before the injury, somehow begging Christian Underwood to give you a shot at my title after one match in like a year against someone I have beaten. This is way potential goes unnoticed Drake, because of the likes of you.

J2H points the raised finger towards the camera.

J2H: SCW is full of people who work hard week in, week out, then you appear and steal their top spot whenever it suits you. Face it Drake, you are the most selfish bastard to have ever lived.  

He fakes shock on his face.

J2H: You really are, God forbid you have to actually work for anything rather than worm your way in to these kind of matches. I worked to be here, I beat half the roster and everyone put in my way since, you've gone and beat Travis in a poor match and you're meant to be my equal? Fuck off!

The fake shock turns to disgust.

J2H: You are not my equal Drake and you never will be and I will prove that on Sunday when I show you hard work, beats your ass kissing nature. I will show you that you can not keep up with the new generation of superstar and I am the epitome of everything that entails.  

He quickly points to himself.

J2H: Me Drake, I am what SCW is all about now and you can not handle what I am all about, you never will be able to so stick to your movies and leave the wrestling to the people who can still do it.

J2H waves his finger at the camera.

J2H: And speaking of movies Drake, I got something to tell you.

He quickly points a thumb towards Melody.

J2H: Your new shit movie, she's not gonna be in without some serious rewrites there.

J2H smiles down the camera.

J2H: When she made her big move, she said she will drop out of the movie, get rid of social media and all the rest of it and we agreed on the social media thing, no more talking to random guys, but I'm stepping in and making this movie thing real clear.

He rubs his chin.

J2H: The sex scenes Drake, if you want her in the movie, they're gone. Now I know you requested them so let's see what type of guy you really are. Did you want her in the movie to be in the movie, or just so you can get your dirty little hands all over her?

He opens his eyes wider with a smile as he lowers his head.

J2H: If you wanted her in the movie, those scenes disappear, no problem, right?

He pouts out his lower lip.

J2H: But if you just wanted her there to get your hands on her, then you won't remove them. Come on Drake, show your true colors. Which one are you? Tell the world.

J2H looks up with an arrogant look on his face.

J2H: She made a promise to me to drop out that movie just to be with me. She don't need money Drake, I think I got that one well and truly covered for the rest of her life. Anything she wants, I'm pretty sure I can pay for it so she don't need your movie at all. She's sitting right there with me. Do you think she'll break her promise if I tell her not to be in your shitty film? Will she give me up just to be in a movie after fighting for me that damn long?  

J2H shakes his head.

J2H: I don't think so Drake. She's gonna do all she can to keep her hands on me, everything she can. So now let's see what kinda person you are out of the ring. That's in your hands, but it's out of your hands on what I do to you in the ring.

J2H turns towards Melody as she starts to move by the window.

J2H: Make the right choice out of the ring Drake, and maybe I won't hurt you so bad in it, but make no mistake about it, I will be walking out of Climax Control 150 with the title still in my possession. One match a year don't make you worthy of something I fight for all year round. That's real talk bitch!

The camera fades as Melody rolls over on to J2H's shoulder.
>