Author Topic: A street fighting scene between the two brothers  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
A street fighting scene between the two brothers
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:43:18 PM »
 I just reminded myself on the shoutbox that I did actually do something Sin City Wrestling related in my Konrad Raab RP I did recently in another fed called Supreme Championship Wrestling. I completely forgot to post it here as soon as I posted the RP in full since something did happen which will explain a lot more to the scene I did in the Samuel McPherson tag team RP against James and Steve tag match one which wasn't explained very well on why Samuel had to bust Markus Lord Raab out of jail. Enjoy reading it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brother vs Brother street fight. Hiroshima, Japan. Sunday 1st May.

Markus Lord Raab: “Komm schon, du verdammte Muschi."

(Come on you fucking pussy.)

After Markus fought against Jamie Dean, the fight boiled down to the incident of what happened with Fizz having a miscarriage with Markus and another monster doing everything with it on wrecking Fizz's stomach with a baseball barb wire. There's a lot of people gathering around the two Raab brothers and you see the anger people rarely ever see with Konrad as he kept on punching Markus so bad with even tears on his face and shouts.

Konrad Raab: “Du verdienst das."

(You deserve this.)

Konrad tries everything he can to make Markus Lord Raab suffer with the amount of pain Konrad feels in his body, while Markus laughs and smirks about it as he drops Konrad again with a very vicious Double Arm Brainbuster and already busts Konrad wide open as Markus licks the blood of his brother and headbutts him a lot to try and ultimately try to kill Konrad, but it was clear as day these two hated each other just from the past incidences they've had from a woman who raped the pair of them and they've not got along since.

Konrad tries to get up and walk away as he done what he did in the arena, but Markus shook his head and clobbers Konrad's head and stomps on it before Konrad with tears running down his eyes and having to fight back uses the diamond cutter on Markus right outside of the arena as a lot of security guards came out and they tried to break the vicious fight up, but they couldn't as Markus and Konrad stood up and laid in one punch after the other and even kicking each other as well.

Suddenly the fight got so ruthless that the police came in and separate the two brothers apart as they handcuffed both Markus and Konrad and dragged them into different police vans and lock them up in the vans to take them away into jail as Konrad sits in the van, feeling the blood running down his face and even having the taste of Markus's blood on his left hand as he thinks to himself while crying.

Konrad Raab (Thinking): “Ich kämpfte Markus wegen des Gebens ihm Rache zu dem, was er tat, um meine Frau und unser ungeborenes Kind. Zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben, ich mochte ihn zu schlagen und mit seinem Blut, glücklich zu sein auf meine Hände.”

(I fought Markus because of giving him revenge to what he did to my wife and our unborn baby. For the first time in my life, I liked beating him and being happy with his blood on my hands.)

It's all he was thinking about, along with wanting to take drugs, but he was taken into the jail cell for the fighting both of them did on each other and Konrad heard Markus screaming to get himself free, but Konrad was too upset to scream as he went in silently and is searched for any items to be left behind before they threw him in the cell for a night and waits to see who will free him.

A few hours later, he saw Markus leaving because of some masked guy paying bail for his release, but it took a few more hours for Konrad to be realised which he does and you could tell Konrad was really weak and lost a lot of weight due to his addiction and the mental effects of losing his unborn child. They unlocked the cage and sees Konrad being asleep as he tries to stand up and the officer speaks.

Police Officer: “Someone has paid bail for you to leave here and go to Canada first thing in the morning.”

Konrad knew exactly who the officer was talking about when it came to Canada as he knew it was , even if she was already home, but it came to Raab's attention that he really needed to speak with her badly, even Chris Richards and Fizz said it as well. He nods and gets the things he handed in back and goes back to his apartment in Tokyo to rest up before leaving for Canada the next day to meet up with Chris in Canada, heading off to the gym.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:02:37 PM by Lord Raab »