Author Topic: After Climax Control - Clearing Things Up  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
After Climax Control - Clearing Things Up
« on: May 02, 2016, 05:41:33 PM »
 Determined and Determination. What do they mean? The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines Determined and Determination as follows:

DETERMINED:  Having a strong feeling that you are going to do something and that you will not allow anyone or anything to stop you. Not weak or uncertain.

DETERMINATION: A quality that makes you continue trying to do or achieve something that is difficult. The act of finding out or calculating something. The act of officially deciding something. A decision settling and ending a controversy.

We switch to a camera shot of James and his Uncle Pinky having lunch at the Hekisuin Restaurant located near the Okayama Castle. James and Uncle Pinky are casually dressed in blue jeans and both are wearing a pullover shirt with a collar and pocket on the front of the shirt. They see the cameraman approach and they invite them to set up to broadcast what they are doing and what they are talking about and they also invite the cameraman to dine with them.

It appears that James Tuscini has recovered well from his brutal match against Steve Ramone at the last Climax Control. However we can see cuts and bruises on his arms, face, and head, and we can also see some burn marks from where he got zapped by the electrified steel cage.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Thanks for joining us today. For those who want to know I’m recovering nicely from the vicious match inside an electrified cage at the last Climax Control. I’m glad I’m off this current Climax Control so I can be fully recovered for the next card after this one. We’re here at the Hekisuin Restaurant in Okayama, Japan, having an interesting lunch. I decided to give the Takomeshi a try. In basic terms it is rice with octopus and a ginger sauce. I’ve never eaten octopus before but this is actually really tasty.

UNCLE PINKY:  You should see some of the stuff they cook up in Sicily. There’s stuff on menus there that would make your skin crawl.

JAMES TUSCINI:  You mean like your mother, my grandmother, picking snails out of her garden to cook for dinner?

UNCLE PINKY:  You would be surprised how good those garden snails tasted after mother cooked them up and they were no longer slimy. While James is dining on the Takomeshi I decided to check out the Hinase Kakioko and the Kasoka Ramen. Tput it into simple terms the Hinase Kakioko is a kind pancake dish made with fresh oysters. Really good eating so if you come to Japan you need to try this dish. The Kasoka Ramen is a bit more on the basic side being ramen noodles with braised chicken in a chicken broth.

The two take a break from talking to enjoy their meal. They motion for the cameraman to join them at the table and he does. After dining they decide to make comments on Climax Control 146 from May 1, 2016, and to comment on the upcoming Climax Control 147 which will take place here in Okayama, Japan on May 8, 2016.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I made a promise to myself, and to someone else in Sin City Wrestling, that if I happened to win the Roulette Championship that I would not gloat and brag about the win and I will honor that promise. To be honest I have nothing to brag about as both Steve and I took enough electricity through our bodies to light the average home in San Francisco for a month. We’re both fortunate that we didn’t die with that much electricity involved. We both took a heavy beating and burns from the shocks and both of us refused to give up. If you’ve never been involved in any type of wrestling match with a wrestler of the caliber of Steve Ramone then you have no idea what I was dealing with. Every time I had Steve in a position to eliminate him he bounced back and gave me back double what I issued to him. I know I’m extremely fortunate to have won the match, and the Roulette Title Belt, and I’m not gonna make fun of that fact or brag or boast about it.

UNCLE PINKY:  When James makes a promise he keeps it and so do I. The promise made to J2H and Rage was that if James won the Roulette Title he would withdraw his requests to J2H and Rage for a shot at their Title Belts. James is a fair man and now that he has the Roulette Title to defend there is no need to vie for a Title Belt of lower ranking and there is no need for him to ask for a shot at the Heavyweight Title. However if either J2H or Rage want a non-Title match where we can just focus on wrestling to see what happens we are up for that.

JAMES TUSCINI:  As I understand it Matt Spears is the person in line to get the next shot at the Roulette Championship but we had to get the match out of the way between me and Ramone so there was a clear Champion for him to face. Matt I will say to you the same thing I said about my match with Steve Ramone. I don’t take you lightly. I’ve been in a match with you before and I know you are not an easy mark. When we meet with the Roulette Title on the line I know you will step up your game and I will have to be ready for anything.

UNCLE PINKY:  Please excuse us for a few hours as we’re done with our lunch and we want to walk down the way and visit Okayama Castle. After we do the tour of the Castle we will meet up with the cameraman again to talk about other things.

James and Uncle Pinky pay the staff at the restaurant for their meals. They stand up from their table and thank the cameraman for his time to air this part of their segment. Uncle Pinky hands the cameraman a paper with the location where he wants him to meet them after their tour of the Castle. The cameraman acknowledges the address and he informs Uncle Pinky he will be there waiting for them. James and his Uncle leave the restaurant and take off down the street to take a tour of Okayama Castle.

*A few hours later at the location specified*

As Uncle Pinky and James walk to the entrance of the Ikeda Zoo they spot the cameraman who is, as he promised, waiting for them at the entrance. The three step through the entrance and into the Zoo proper. The first place they stop is an area just inside the entrance where there is a picnic table with an umbrella on it for shade. The three sit at the table and the cameraman has his camera rolling.

JAMES TUSCINI:  The opening narration to my segment was about being determined and having determination. I had the narrator use the definition of those terms from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary and I have those definitions on a sheet of paper so please allow me time to discuss them with you.

UNCLE PINKY:  To be determined means you have a strong feeling you are going to do something and that you will not allow anyone or anything to stop you. Both James and Steve had exceptional determination in their Electrified Steel Cage Match. Neither one allowed anything to get in their way. However the one thing they couldn’t totally control was the electricity pulsing through the steel cage and it ended up stopping both of them.

The two stand up from the table and they walk down to where the Monkey exhibits are located. As they are standing before one of the cages that has a double cage wall. They notice a sign that states the outer cage is electrified and this is due to one of the Monkeys in the past managing to escape the cage enclosure. The sign assures us there is enough voltage to shock the crap out of the Monkeys but no amperage to kill them. James and Uncle Pinky watch for a moment as one of the Monkeys, most likely the one who escaped numerous times before, attempts to escape. As soon as he touches the electrified cage he gets zapped and he is knocked clear across the enclosure. The Monkey is not seriously injured but he is seriously dazed.

JAMES TUSCINI:  What happened to that Monkey is similar to what happened to me and Steve Ramone in our match at the last Climax Control. I’m sure most of you have touched a live electrical wire and received a shock. What Ramone and I received in the way of shock was a 100 times or more than anyone would get from standard household current. Our match was a shocking experience, literally, and I wouldn’t wish our experience on my worst enemy. The fact that when we both collapsed that I ended up in a pinning situation on Steve Ramone was, honestly, a stroke of luck and I know the match could have easily gone the other way. But the fact remains that I’m one determined wrestler and I will fight against anything or anyone who tries to stop me.

UNCLE PINKY:  The other part of the definition is that of the word determination. It means you possess a quality that makes you continue to try to do, or to achieve, something that is difficult.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Without a doubt Steve Ramone is one of the most difficult wrestlers to go up against as he’s very talented, he’s a thinking wrestler, he possesses exceptional wrestling skills, and he just won’t stay down and give up in a match. It took a lot of effort on my part to continue trying and not to give up in our match. It took every ounce of strength in my body to obtain the Roulette Title Belt as defeating Steve Ramone is a very difficult task.

UNCLE PINKY:  We know how much it hurts to lose a match you feel you should have won. It hurts more when your opponent got the win by what some would call an accident. I wish to remind to Steve Ramone that stuff like this happens in the sport of wrestling and sometimes it can’t be avoided. Ramone I feel bad that you were on the receiving end of it this time around but it does happen to everyone and it has happened to James since he’s been in Sin City Wrestling.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Ramone I’m all for getting over this and if you want to work with me instead of against me I’m open to that possibility. Until then I will be looking forward to the first event where I can defend the Roulette Championship which will most likely be against Matt Spears.

Uncle Pinky and James move on and they come to an exhibit where the Lions are located. The watch as the Zoo attendant tosses large chunks of meat into the enclosure where most of the Lions quickly pounce on a chuck of meat and run off to eat it. They notice one Lion wasn’t able to get a chunk of meat. They watch as that Lion searches around to see if there are any Lions with meat that he can steal from them. He approaches another young Lion and the Lion with the meat pounces on his meat covering it with his body. When he tries to reach in to snag the meat away from the Lion with the meat puts up a hell of a fight. When the dust settles the meatless Lion retreats without getting even a small piece of the meat the other Lion had.

JAMES TUSCINI:  What just happened between those two Lions is a great representation of me and Steve Ramone in our match. Without a doubt Steve Ramone won the Roulette Title some time ago and he protected his possession like the Lion with the chunk of meat protected his food. In the case of Steve Ramone he successfully defended his possession, the Roulette Title Belt, numerous times before finally coming up just a little short and the Title Belt came out of his grasp. If that meatless Lion will continue to be aggressive and determined and if he will keep trying and not give up then eventually, as I did, he will be able to go up against the dominant male Lion and overcome.

UNCLE PINKY:  I know you would love to spend the rest of your day listening to James and I talk about wrestling but that’s not gonna happen. We want to spend the day at the Zoo and having a camera follow us around so you can watch us conduct our personal lives is not what we are into. Thanks for joining us today and we will catch up with you at Climax Control this Sunday.

James and Uncle Pink thank the cameraman for his extensive time airing their segment for today. They present the cameraman with a generous monetary tip and the cameraman is surprised by their actions. They part ways and when the cameraman cuts his feed our screen goes dark.