Author Topic: a main event of consenquences  (Read 237 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
a main event of consenquences
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:33:05 PM »
  Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun

The land of culture, the land of many historic achievements and the land of respect. Even though I am not from this land, beyond my home land of Mother Russia, this is home away from home. Remembering the moments where I came back to this land, as it makes me understand one thing and one thing only, at least they get it… now it is up to you fools to get it too.

I never knew that this world was one that you could share it with othersNot really, but it sounds so catchy wouldn’t you agree?? It’s just a matter of time I will share it with you… But I suppose that this week I will have to make an exception to the trade, sharing a combined ideal with someone else. Obviously someone I don’t care aboutNow that isn’t much of a surprise now is it???Oh how much I just enjoyed watching you suffer in your futile attempts to make me suffer Casey, it was just like old times where the bigger soldiers tried to impress the lesser beings. With their shields, their swords and helmets shining in the sun. Where they tried to show their power and might. Too bad your futile attempt to showcase your might only lasted for a few seconds. But then again, I wasn’t going to wait for a Roman Empire was build by you. Because I know it would last too long, even for a vampire like me.

A hand scratches across a wall, the long black nails scratches a name into the wall as the fingers rest at the final letter as it reads Travis.

Travis, a name of sophistication. A name where you would ultimately assume that it’s someone who was raised out of parents of class. Someone that could be spoiled at times and perhaps someone that wishes that he has the grand power of controlling other people’s destiny alone. I know I am not far from the truth am I not??? But as we have witnessed just merely a while ago, not someone that doesn’t allow failures among him. A strong characteristic that is a trade that I can respect off you my tag team partner. Calling you my friend would be too drastic, uncharacteristic in the nature of the beast wouldn’t you agree?? I’m sure that we shall not dare to cross paths as we have our own hidden agenda’s, bulking up with tasks at hand to whom we wish to achieve down the long path of a year of many days, weeks and months. Your goal at hand is to obtain gold, while mine… well let’s just say I prefer to taste the fear and the doubt upon the lips of those whom I shall confront. Oh so nicely put, I just merely mean making people scream, make them suffer and put tears upon the faces who proclaim to love them. Do you have a loved one at home Travis?? Not that I am interested in your personal life in every single detail, but it would make me understand you more. Whether you have a heart behind the business, or just merely be the cold hearted and calculated business man in wrestling gear that you proclaim to be?? For it is needed for me to guess whether you shall watch my back or just see me as a future opportunity down the road to brag about. As if Drake Green wasn’t enough??? Oh well, who am I to turn intrigued into a new episode of Travis has gone wild???

The fingers dig deeper into the wall, scratching away at the loose stones that apparently have gone soft through the years. The fingers continue to scratch until there is a hole on the other side, as we can see a small ray of light emerge. The hand quickly vanishes from it as we hear the voice of Dmitri continue to talk.

You may not see the point behind all of this don’t you Travis?? I’m already certain that your rash words will never startle the world as you will proclaim that you don’t need me… perhaps not even tolerate my presence. Like yours truly care, blood will never change for my desired taste. But you see Travis, your future isn’t troubled yet for me to crush. I have no desire yet to drink your blood for my own pleasure, because the points all turn towards a giant. A giant, a grand slow and dumb entity that has got no place to be here to begin with. A nobody that has been living in the past for how long now??? But then again, it is merely days compared to how long I have had to wait for the one I have found. I’m sorry Casey, it isn’t you. Truth needs to be told Travis, you need to accept the fact that on your side there is a 6’8, 275 pound wrestling vampire monster. Waiting in a cold, calculated moment as I stare down Casey Williams as he stands on the other side in the ring or when you have him in a hold or something. I want to destroy this giant, I want to devour his flesh and rip off his bones out of their sockets and watch them dangle… I’m sure that in a depraved way, you will like that don’t you??? Wouldn’t you love to see a vicious beating upon any of your opponents this week?? To see how a struggling Connor Murphy sweat for how many minutes, trying to get me down and just having one blow dropping all of his hopes and dreams of ever achieving something huge as a championship match in the future…. Isn’t that what you humans crave for??

We see the black boots flash in view from the small ray of light, we see a silver plate at the end of the shoe as it glistens in the light.

Let’s talk as men of sophistication, in the land of the Rising Sun. The land where I personally am of opinion where respect has become more than just a word that cowards like to use. Where they treat the “superstars” as “God’s” and never will stop worship you even if you have hit Rock Bottom. A man that is wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, with the man that has seen every culture grow and crumble in the past few centuries. A gentleman amongst bloodsucking visionaries that sees tastes more than merely your blood. Even though it will never beat that sensation. You see Travis, in your wildest fears you hate to lose, you wish to be the very best and exaggerate towards each and every other human being that is beneath you. I’ve watched you from a far and I have noticed that maturity is something you have failed to achieve hasn’t it?? Am I making enemies right and left now?? Or is it merely the notion of waking up great minds in their pitiful bodies as they go along with it. I’m a certainty that your mind will only be focused upon making you survive Casey and Connor. I’m a guarantee that their hands will not be around your neck or any other part of your body, as mine will sink my hands down their throats and grab out whatever it is needed of me to obtain. You see Travis, some people talk about being a monstrosity, because their anger makes them believe that they are like a Doberman of some sorts. While yours truly, I crave for their blood. Something far more enjoyable for your gold rush problem.

The feet walk closer to the ray of light as we see pants emerge, an Armani suit pants that is complimented with the long black cane that Dmitri is holding in his hands.

I should not forget that we should hold a truce of some sorts so we could try and get along don’t we Travis??? To understand that we have two opponents that we wish to either defeat or destroy. Something that I just never understood from my young human days when the concept was new to me, until this very day that I am scratching my head and wondering why your hunting instincts never developed. Developed to perfection that is. But before you foam from the mouth, let me ease your mind and confront those who are too obvious to not be able to survive.

A soft laughter can be heard from the vampire as he taps the head of his cane before he speaks again.

Tell me Connor, I assume the Irish is in your blood. How is it that you have tried to evolve from being overlooked to someone that was in the main event of the last Super Card. Obviously, me as a mere two matches under my belt has got nothing to proclaim compared to others. But still, three attempts and I am one of the few that would close out a show?? Perhaps even the functioning part of your brain when I distort it with my mighty blows. Sometimes I wonder if this is what people expect from a real born vampire, as they have been graced with movies and books of the fantasies of others lack of erotic experiences. But I will forgive you if you would say no, obviously I have yet to meet a human being that would utter the words that I am right… right??? But to speak in human tongue, three matches almost to pass me and already I will be the most talked about entity of them all. Who knows, I may just have to do an open challenge to someone called as J2H and see whether fame and fortune will take me?? But how would make that you feel Connor? As that is something I care about, but it’s amusing to sound concerned about others) It must be the competitive nature that has developed you and all the others as those who believe they can do it, as long as they get a chance to succeed. Obviously your comeback will be the reason why I am not the Internet champion right?? I will try to react surprised, as if I did not see that one coming. But then again, I am new here, inexperienced and above all… Whoever believed in my chances right??? Believes are for the weak, they hope for miracles to happen for them to be successful. So what is next for you?? To avenge your loss by overcoming every obstacle that is put in front of you?? Or are you concerned that you will back into the ways of the past?? More failures than success, I just wonder what role I could play in that…. Just like is being used in internet guessing podcasts as the Hotwire, that you and Casey shall reign supreme. Is that troubles you Connor?? To enter a match as a former nobody to someone that is trying to reach out for the attention of the crowd. Wait, have I not been in this situation before??? The troubles of a human being often gets spread to others in the same situation as fear and disbelief often gets injected as a mere flu bug. You see Connor, I’m sure that in the past it was cool to be using your anonymity to your advantage, to be different. To flip off the established order as you always believed in the fact that you would fail anyways. And how many times did you really faill?? The problem alone is that in the end you actually achieve things, the people get to like the whole idea of being a nobody. As they in their own rightful minds would assume the same role. That it gets to you that moment of thought of What if??? How many times have you ever thought what if I beated J2H?? How many times did you bashed your fist against the wall in the shower while you felt the water splash upon your face, having that match race through your mind as it made you sick to the brain??? Remember Connor, I’m not like you. So reversed psychology would not even make a difference. It does make it interesting that I know that I am a nobody to this world that is watching, except for the raging and moronic giant tag team partner Casey Williams. A man that as like I have stated before, focuses too much on his victorious achievement that happened how many years ago?? It’s going to be interesting to whether I could get a more serious response from a man that is far superior in the mind department… or are you going to prove me wrong with an insanity response instead of one that is of intellect and knowledge what you speak off before you open your mouth. Although I am known to speak out as well

A chuckle once again can be heard as he slowly bends through his knees as his fingers move around the lights of the sun.

Still troubled are you Casey?? How come you are short tempered, short gassed when it comes down to our historical encounters that you proclaim that has been so successful for you?? Once does not truly count as a success now does it Casey??? You proclaim that I have costed your change at the Internet championship belt…, you are just merely half right Casey. The end result is indeed that you did not walk out with a golden plate on a leather belt. Agreed, your name wasn’t announced as the one that has won…, but neither have I Casey. What makes you belief that your loss overshadows the fact that I lost too?? How ironic is it that you humans can only think about yourselves?? While my intentions were merely pure, merely that of someone that just wishes to put you out of your own misery. Someone that knows that in the end, your career will be remembered of that what you talk about so passionately. Remember how your career was so good?? Your life was enjoyable?? How your family loved you?? All examples of your life has become a shed memory that we do not wish to hear about. I know that these words are harsh, I know the reality may just sink in after you retire. But isn’t that what you people always say?? The truth hurts?? For it is you that needs to maintain a focus upon one thing and one thing only, forget about Tuscini, use your mind to focus equally upon my tag team partner as to me. Because you are a human fool to think that you can multitask and focus upon each and every person in this world Mr. Williams. See? Even a respectful way to confront you is something that you are lacking, but who knows that may very well change when I educate you this coming Sunday inside this ring. I already hear you think, what kind of education would you possibly be obtaining from someone like me?? Watch me in the ring, look past the fact that you are angered over the loss of a championship opportunity, beyond the notion that I am far more educated and experienced in everything that life gives you. As the only thing that it could still grant me is your blood, your hopes and dreams become a part of me as I laugh at it. As I will study your incapable antics of a grown up human child. A child inside a man’s body, a body of mass destruction, the only question that I have to ask you my friend.. is it yours?? Or is it mine??? Because when I am done with you, you will thank me. Thank me for stopping you at the last show we were in, thanking me for make you realize that you are a shame to the human race. And thanking me for ending that what you knew all along was impossible to achieve… success.

Dmitri slowly rises as the camera moves along with him and stares him in the face for the very first time.

The time to share a moment of two minds has started, Travis… I hope your mind is focused upon the same thing as I am… or else, the same thing could happen to you what has happened to Casey Williams as well. The choice is up to you my friend, the choice is up to you.

user posted image