Author Topic: I'm calm and and focused but Casey is in trouble  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I'm calm and and focused but Casey is in trouble
« on: April 17, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
 I'M CALM, I'M COOL. AND I'M FOCUSED. EVEN SO CASEY WILLIAMS IS IN TROUBLE WHEN WE FINALLY HAVE OUR MATCH SCHEDULED

The scene opens with a shot of James Tuscini, and his Uncle Pinky del Ferrando who also serves as his Manager, walking down the hallway at the Sasebo Sports Bunka Hall in Nagasaki, Japan. They spot the cameraman and invite him along to air everything that happens so that nobody can make stuff up about what they said and did.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Thanks for joining me today. Although I am not scheduled for a match at this edition of Climax Control I am here in Nagasaki, Japan, to be on hand in case they need someone to step in if one of the wrestlers is unable to perform.  I’ve had four matches here in Sin City Wrestling and I’m currently at a 2-1-1 win-loss record. I know how the sport of wrestling is and I could be sitting at 0-4-0 so I’m happy to be sitting at 2-1-1 and I had a shot at the Roulette Title in my 4th match in Sin City Wrestling.

UNCLE PINKY:  You said you wanted to debunk something Steve Ramone said right?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes I did Uncle. Steve Ramone said I never “earned” the shot at the Roulette Title. I guess Steve is dumber than I thought because he was the friggin’ Guest Referee in my match against Joshua Acquin. The stipulation of that match was that the winner of that match EARNED a shot at Ramone and the Roulette Title at Blaze of Glory V. So, yeah, I did EARN my shot at the Roulette Title while Joshua Acquin did not.

UNCLE PINKY:  I know you love straightening people out when they make false comments.

The two come to the first hallway that intersects the one they are walking in. James wants to go to the left and Uncle Pinky wants to go to the right. They decide to flip a coin to decide. James pulls out a Quarter and flips it into the air where Uncle Pinky calls for HEADS while the coin is flipping. The Quarter lands on the carpet with HEADS up so the duo turns right and they continue down that hallway.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I want everyone to know that the meditation and Martial Arts are working wonders for me. I no longer feel the demon monster trying to come to the surface and take over.

UNCLE PINKY:  Does that mean you are going to use Karate, Jujitsu, Judo, Taekwondo, and all those other Martial Arts moves and maneuvers in your wrestling matches now?

James rolls his eyes and lets out a loud sigh.

JAMES TUSCINI:  *sigh* Uncle Pinky we’re in the sport of wrestling. We’re not in a Martial Arts or MMA fighting thing. The things you’re talking about are not allowed in the sport of wrestling unless you are involved in some sort of Hardcore Rules match where basically anything goes.

UNCLE PINKY:  Sorry James but I was hoping to see you take out some punks with Martial Arts stuff.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m capable of easily defeating opponents using my wrestling skills. Also the Martial Arts that Doctor Kim has me attending was prescribed for me to help me improve my focus and dedication to the sport of wrestling. Martial Arts is not to be used as an offensive weapon but as a defensive tool. The meditation portion of my routine allows me to relax and once I have the aura surrounding me the peaceful covering prevents the demon monster from rearing his ugly head again.

James and Uncle Pinky arrive at another intersecting hallway. James wants to turn right and Uncle Pinky wants to turn left. Again James takes out the Quarter and he flips it into the air where Uncle Pink calls out HEADS again. The Quarter lands on the carpet TAILS up so they turn right and head down that hallway.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I was hoping to have a match against that big goof Casey Williams but apparently Management wanted to give him a break and give him an easy match instead of having him face me. I see that he is assigned to a Tag Team match where he and his Tag Team partner, Connor Murphy, face off against Dmitri and Travis Nathanial Andrews. I know Casey has defeated Dmitri in a prior Federation so he should be able to take care of Dmitri again in this match. I don’t see TNA giving the support to Dmitri that he needs in a Tag Team event. I see the team of Casey and Connor working well together and I see them overpowering their opponents. However, Casey, I want you to know how fortunate and lucky you are. You could have been facing me on April 24th instead of Dmitri and TNA and that would have been a definite loss on your record. That’s okay Casey. Please enjoy your week off from tough opponents as soon you will have to face me and that’s something you don’t want to look forward to.

The two reach another hallway and this time they don’t flip a coin to decide which way to go. They look at the signs on the walls and they see which direction they need to go to return to their dressing room and they head off n that direction.

JAMES TUSCINI:  That’s all I have to say to the fans today. Make sure you pay attention to the Tag Team match Casey is involved in. I will be watching the match so I can enjoy watching Dmitri get defeated. I will be watching the match to see how slow and clumsy Casey Williams is so that I can plan my moves for our match when it gets scheduled. See you all at Climax Control!

UNCLE PINKY:  What James just said. See you all at Climax Control!

James and Uncle Pinky arrive at their dressing room and they go inside. The cameraman keeps focused on them until they close their dressing room door and then he cuts his camera feed and our screen goes dark.