Author Topic: Control  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Control
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:26:17 AM »
 Today we see a Doctor’s office. As the camera pans around we notice there is an Asian theme about the office space. The camera gets a shot of the business card of the Doctor and we see the name Chang Kim, M.D. , located in San Francisco, California.

The door of the medical office opens and when the cameraman turns around we see James Tuscini walk into the office. He steps up to the reception counter and he signs in on the form. James pays his office visit co-pay and he takes a seat.

JAMES TUSCINI:  So nice to be followed around by cameras everywhere I go. One of the marks of being a popular superstar in the sport of wrestling and in Sin City Wrestling. You may be wondering where I’m at today. I’m in the office of my family doctor, Chang Kim, in the heart of Chinatown in San Francisco. I wanted to return home to check in with my Doctor. Just to let you know that although Doctor Kim’s office is located in Chinatown he is Korean. I flew back to San Francisco as I wanted to talk with Doctor Kim about some things to see what he can offer as solutions. Nothing serious mind you. In fact since I have nothing to hide I will invite you into the examination room so you can hear the entire conversation I have with Doctor Kim.

After a few minutes of waiting James is told to come to the examination room to talk with Doctor Kim. He walks into the room and he takes a seat while the cameraman stands nearby to record the events.

DOCTOR KIM:  James it is so good to see you. What brings you here today? You are one of my healthiest patients and I rarely see you as you don’t have health issues.

JAMES TUSCINI:  It isn’t my physical health Doctor. It is something else. Something I call a Demon Monster.

DOCTOR KIM:  Hmmm, that doesn’t sound good, please tell me what’s going on.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Recently the thing I call the Demon Monster inside of me was nearly let out and I’m concerned due to what happened the first time it came out of me and took control of me. It was while I was working in another wrestling federation and when my opponent and his thugs put a vicious beat down on me I lost control of everything. The Demon Monster took control and I broke the guy’s arm and shoulder and broke his kneecaps. The poor guy had to go into retirement and he’s never been seen around a wrestling event since.

DOCTOR KIM:  Well, James, if that happened many years ago, and it hasn’t happened again, why do you have a concern?

JAMES TUSCINI:  On March 27, 2016 I had a wrestling match against Joshua Acquin with the winner earning a shot at Steve Ramone and the Roulette Title Belt. In this match Steve Ramone, who was the Roulette Champion at the time, was assigned as the Guest Referee. He changed the rules on me and Joshua every few seconds to the point that nobody in the arena, including Steve Ramone, had any clue what was going on. At one point in the match the screw job by Steve Ramone got so bad that I could feel the Demon Monster trying to come out and I had to use every ounce of strength to keep it inside of me and in control. I ended up winning the match due to keeping the Demon Monster under control but had it been able to take over me I’m sure I would have been Disqualified in the match and possibly suspended or fired from the Federation.

DOCTOR KIM:  So you kept the Demon Monster under control. That’s a good thing so why the concern?

JAMES TUSCINI:  After I won the match against Joshua Acquin it guaranteed me a shot at Steve Ramone for the Roulette Title on Sunday, April 10, 2016, at Blaze of Glory V. The problem is that since Ramone jammed up both me and Joshua Acquin, Mark Ward, one of the Management personnel, assigned both of us to face Steve Ramone at Blaze of Glory in a Triple Threat match. The match ended as a Draw as both me and Ramone defeated Acquin at the same time so the Referee had no option but to call it a Draw. I'm okay with that decision.

DOCTOR KIM:  Again that’s a good thing so why the concern?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Doctor I’m having a tougher time keeping the Demon Monster inside of me and under control. In the match against Ramone and Acquin, even though nobody interfered in the match, and nobody attacked us, which is a good thing, I still nearly lost control of my conscious self and I came close to being taken over by the Demon Monster again. I need something to help me control the Demon Monster at all times. I am not in the position to allow it to rise up, take control of me, and cause me to seriously hurt people again.

DOCTOR KIM:  Oh, James, I have something that will help that situation. I can give you medication to keep the Demon Monster under control. Not a problem. I can write a prescription for you.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Whoa! I’m in professional sports and if I take any type of medication and it shows up on a drug screening I can be fined, suspended, or even fired.

DOCTOR KIM:  I can prescribe herbal substances that will perform the same task but they are natural ingredients.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I can’t do that either. Many herbs and roots can still show up on drug screening tests. I am not going to take anything that might jeopardize my wrestling career.

DOCTOR KIM:  I have only one other suggestion for you but it will take a lot of your time and dedication.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m up for anything Doc. What do you suggest?

DOCTOR KIM:  You need meditation and Martial Arts.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Meditation and Martial Arts? You’re kidding right?

DOCTOR KIM:  I don’t joke about things when the health of my patients is at stake. Meditation and Martial Arts are the only two non-chemical and non-herbal solutions available to you. Meditation will help you clear your mind and body of anything impure. With meditation you will be able to put a protective shell of calmness and purity around your body. The Demon Monster will not be able to overcome peace and purity and you will not see it come out again. Martial Arts teaches you focus, determination, and dedication. It teaches you how to focus. It teaches you how to pay attention. And, most importantly, it teaches you that you are to use what you learn to defend yourself and not be on the attack. By focusing your mind on defending yourself you keep the Demon Monster under control. Always remember the Demon Monster feeds off of agitation, impurity, and confusion. Meditation and Martial Arts takes away the agitation, impurity, and confusion, and replaces it with calmness, purity, and focus.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Wow! Not the solution I expected but I will take your advice and get started on meditation and Martial Arts immediately. Thanks Doctor Kim. What do I owe you for your office visit today?

DOCTOR KIM:  You owe me nothing of monetary value for the consultation today. All I want from you is a total commitment to meditation and Martial Arts. Deal?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Deal!

James leaves the examination room with the cameraman following him. They walk out into the street and James hails a taxi to take them to a McDonald’s restaurant for lunch. A short drive and they arrive at a McDonald’s in the Mission District. James and the cameraman exit the taxi and Tuscini hands the driver a large denomination bill and tells him to keep the change. The two walk into the McDonald’s and up to the counter to place their orders. James orders the Big Mac meal and the cameraman orders the Double Cheeseburger meal. James offers to pay for both meals. The two pick up their orders and take a set near the back of the restaurant so as not to draw too much attention to James as he is still airing a segment for Sin City Wrestling.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Steve Ramone the chicken shit wimp. You spun the Roulette wheel and when it came up for a Parking Lot Brawl you tried to get out of the match by trying to spin the wheel again. Nice try but it didn’t work. I beat the hell out of you and Acquin and you know it. I had the match clearly won as the Referee was making the three count on the knockout I put on Joshua Acquin with my sleeper hold. You managed to slide over and make what appeared to be a pin attempt on Acquin, a really really pathetic attempt at what appeared to be a pin attempt, and the confused Referee decided that the three count on my knockout of Acquin and the three count on your so-called pinfall on Joshua happened at the same time so they called our match a Draw. Fortunately for you, and unfortunately for me, a Draw equates into you not losing the Roulette Title to me…well this time anyway. But you know what Ramone? I’m willing to accept this Draw for a good reason. It is because you couldn’t defeat me and that is going to haunt you the rest of your career. Nothing is going to haunt me from our match because I clearly had the knockout on Joshua and everyone knows it including you. You can hang onto the Roulette Title for now but the time will come when you have to put it on the line against me again. And when that happens you will lose to me again and this time the Title Belt comes into my possession.

The door of the McDonald’s opens and we see James Tuscini’s Uncle Pinky walk into the restaurant. He walks up to the register and orders his meal and then he brings his meal to the table to join James and the Cameraman.

UNCLE PINKY:  James I’m sorry you didn’t win the match at Blaze of Glory.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I did win the match Uncle. I won the psychological match against Steve Ramone. He knows I won the match fairly and legally while he managed to confuse the Referee enough to give him a Draw.

UNCLE PINKY:  I know that James. I was there in the arena watching your match. What I meant is I’m sorry you didn’t win the Roulette Title Belt.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m not concerned about that right now. Management has seen what I’m capable of and they will give me shots at other Title Belts when the time is right. For now it appears that one of my next opponents is likely to be Casey Williams. That should be quiet amusing when I defeat the big goof. Before I forget I have a special gift for you Uncle.

UNCLE PINKY:  Whatcha got for me?

James reaches into his shirt pocket and he pulls out a card that is about the size of a credit card. Before he hands it to Uncle Pinky he explains what it is.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Uncle you have seen that I’ve had four matches in Sin City Wrestling and in two of those four matches I was confronted by interference or attacks during the match. In one of the matches, the one against Travis Nathanial Andrews, the interference by Steve Ramone caused me to lose the match I clearly had won. In the other match I was able to overcome the interference and still win the match. I am tired of having people interfere in my matches or cause disruptions during my matches. So I came up with a solution and that solution is this card.

James hands the card to Uncle Pinky who examines the card. There is a surprised look on Uncle Pinky’s face.

UNCLE PINKY:  Is this really what I think it is?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes, Uncle, it is an official Manager’s card certifying you as my Manager which allows you access to ringside during my matches. I wanted you to be in my corner so that when opponents, or some other morons on the Roster, decide to attack me or interfere in my match you can cut them off and take them out of action.

UNCLE PINKY:  Thanks James! You made this old man very happy. You know damn well I got your back.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes I know that. The only thing I ask you is that you do not instigate anything. You are only there to ensure nobody interferes in my matches and that nobody attacks me. And you don’t have to worry about the Demon Monster inside of me coming out. I had a talk with Doctor Kim today and he has me on a meditation and Martial Arts routine to relax and keep focused so the Demon Monster won’t reveal itself again.

UNCLE PINKY:  Great news James.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m giving a warning to the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. I tried to be a nice guy who follows the rules, listens to Management, and I don’t deliberately hurt opponents. Apparently being nice and toeing the line only caused others to act the jerk and attack me and interfere in my matches. So from this point forward I’m going to be more aggressive, more in-your-face, and more brutal when assigned to matches. You all didn’t want to respect me the way I was so now I become more like you. You wanted someone to be on your ass well you got it in me. Ready to go home Uncle?

UNCLE PINKY:  Yep. All this food is making me want to take a nap.

James and his Uncle Pinky thank the cameraman for airing the segment for today. The two walk out of the McDonald’s and hail a taxi to take them to their home. The last we see of the two is when the taxi takes off and turns the corner where it disappears around a building.